Jake and Sam's Bet (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tiedupguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jake and Sam's Bet (M/M)

Post by Tiedupguy »

Jake and Sam have been good friends since they were kids. They often played games together that would get into some pretty high stakes - they loved to gamble with their dignity on the line, it made it more exciting. As they got older they’d trap themselves into some interesting bets. Typically their wagers would vere on the side of truth or dare-esque predicaments - drink a glass from the toilet or streak the community pool at night. But one night they decided to take it a step further. Often the bet was clearly defined before they partook in whatever game it was they used to decide the loser. This time, though, all that was said was that the winner could make the loser do anything for the rest of the night. Both had come to grow bored as the rush of the bet had waned as both grew accustomed to the generic wagers they had already explored. They wanted more.

They agreed on the terms, which essentially stipulated that they couldn’t make the other person do anything too extreme or something that would put their lives on the line. Neither were ready to leave our great floating rock just yet. All that was left was settling on the game to be played. They wanted a game that could be played to the last nail but that neither had much of an advantage in. After all, they were the type to get into betting, so they decided poker was the way to go. Each player started with 30 chips of equal value and the winner would be decided as the one with all remaining chips at the end. After just a few hands Sam was sitting with nearly all 60 chips at 48. The next hand slipped out and Sam was dealt pocket aces. He thought he had the game in the bag and nearly let a grin slip out. Jake sat with 7/9 clubs. Something in Jake felt this was his hand, though. He goes all in with his 12 chips. Sam, feeling quite confident in his position, easily matched Jake’s meager bet. They flip their cards to reveal Sam’s mighty A’s and Jake feels defeat imminent. The hand isn’t over yet, though. The flop turns and two aces turn over and the 5 of clubs. Sam cocks a massive grin now thinking of all he will get to make Jake do. The hand isn’t over yet, though. Out comes the river with a 10 of clubs. This last card will determine each other's fate. It was the 8 of clubs. Jake swept Sam's four of a kind with a straight flush.

Jake steam rolled the next hands and took all of Sam's chips. Jake stared menacingly at Sam and, almost instinctively, said, “little bitch.” This was a moment Jake had waited for for years. It had always been Jake’s fantasy to have total control over Sam. Sam stared back worriedly for what Jake was to do to him that night. He always knew Jake wanted to do more to him than ridiculous dares - he wanted to dominate him. And Jake got right on that.

“Well, it looks like you’re mine.”
“Fuck, that is what we agreed. Bastard.”
“Alright, well let's not waste any more time, bitch. I’m gonna go grab something real quick and when I get back I want you to be standing there in nothing but your socks and underwear.”
“The fuck are you gonna make me do?”
“Oh it’s not about what you’re gonna do, it’s about what you’re not gonna do.”
“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”
“Just get strippin, boy”

Jake went upstairs from the concrete basement they were in. One side was lined with plastic shelves storing Jake’s duffle bags and random pieces of property. Wooden beams crossed the roof which only stood at about 9 feet tall. The remaining walls were styled with white, muted cylinder blocks. A set of wooden staircases began at a corner of the room opposite of the shelves and ascended parallel to them. At the point the stairs reached the next level, the room expanded away from the shelves for about another 20 feet. A black mat layered the floor where Jake would typically practice his wrestling. Back closer to the shelves was the wooden table where Jake and Sam played their fateful game of poker. 4 wooden chairs accompanied the table. 2 hanging light bulbs glowed the room - one over the mat and one over the table.

As Sam heard Jake’s feet climb the stairs, his heart began to race for what he got himself into. He knew there was no way out of this as there wasn’t even a door to the basement to escape through. Helplessly, he slipped off his white t-shirt and exposed his bare chest to the cool basement air. Sam had a medium build with some muscles, but nothing too intense. He stood up and reached for the waistline of his shorts but hesitated for a moment. Again, he realized there wasn’t any way out, and slipped off his shorts, tossing them onto his shirt. He stood there now in his black, under armor boxer briefs and his calf high black socks. Jake’s loud step down the wooden stairs returned to fill Sam’s anxious ears. He reached the bottom and grinned at his helpless captive. He was holding a black drawstring bag that bulged on the sides. He laid it on the table as Sam watched nervously. Jake opened it up and began removing coils of rope one by one.

“Ok, what the hell is this?”
“I think it’s pretty obvious, boy. Take a seat.”

Sam hesitated for a moment and made a break for it after seeing Jake’s plans. He ran up the stairs and reached the door of the basement. Jake starred as Sam ran. The round handle wouldn’t turn, however. Sam vigorously tried twisting it open, but the lock was simply too secure. Jake shouted, “you’re not leaving, bitch. Get the fuck back down here.” Sam tried for an entire minute to open that door to his freedom. Eventually Jake grew impatient and walked to the bottom of the stairs and aimed a handgun at Sam.

“Whoa what the fuck asshole! We said we wouldn’t put each other's lives in danger, put that shit down!”
“Calm down, it’s just an airsoft gun. A strong one but it won’t kill you. If you don’t obey me this won’t feel too good.”
“Jesus christ, this is too far dude. What the hell are you gonna do to me when you tie me up?”
“Listen, we both agreed to this. If I lost I wouldn’t act like such a bitch like you are.”
“God fuckin dammit… alright.”

Sam walked down the stairs in defeat and sat on the wooden chair - still in his underwear. Jake got started on securing his captive. He began at the ankles tying each to either leg of the chair, forcing Sam’s thighs to open and exposing his crotch. Moving along Sam’s hairy legs, Jake secured his thighs to the seat of the chair by wrapping the rope around Sam’s thigh and tying either end to the wooden bar that connected the legs of the chair. He worked his way to the torso where he crossed Sam’s wrists behind the chair and tied them tightly and secured them to the bars on the back of the chair. Lastly, Jake wrapped some rope around Sam’s chest just to keep him from moving anywhere. Sam struggled in his new binds a bit to break them in. He squirmed in his helpless state and protested against Jake.

“Fuckin cunt. So is this it? You just wanted to tie me up and laugh at me?”
“It is pretty funny watchin you struggle like that.”
“How long you plan on keeping me like this? You’ve only got the night, that’s what we agreed to”
“We’ll see about that. You’re mine now. I’ll let you go when I feel like you’re ready to go.”
“Fuck off! You’ll untie me when the night is done fucker!”
“Gettin a little fiesty there, I might have to calm you down.”
“What the fuck does that mean?! What are you even going to do to me?”
“Boy. I’ve been waiting to have you tied up for so long. With that hot fucking body and that cute fucking face. God, I’ve wanted nothing more than to dominate you. I can’t wait to explore how those nipples of yours react to my pinch or how fun that cock is gonna be to tease. To think I nearly lost that game!”
“Fuck you, Jake! Don’t fucking do any of that. Untie me right fucking now!”
“Fuck, and I can’t wait to tame that disrespectful attitude. Your resistance makes it so much hotter.”

Jake walked around to Sam’s back and started feeling up his new property. He slapped Sam’s stomach from the back and grabbed his chest as he dragged his hands up. He stopped around Sam’s pecs and squeezed his nipples with his large, dominating hands. Sam yelled in protest and tried squirming his body away from Jake’s dominating presence but had no luck. He resisted powerfully, bucking against his binds and trying to shimmy out of the ropes, but Jake has clearly practiced his ropework and the binds didn’t budge.

Jake eventually grew tired of hearing the protesting and went up stairs to grab something else. As Jake opened the door of the basement all that could be heard was the shouts of Sam, “HELP!” The door quickly shut, however, and Sam’s cries were swiftly muffled.

In about two minutes Jake returned with two large gray socks and a roll of a duct tape. He began explaining to Sam what these socks were, “So, bitch, you’ll be happy to find out that I’ve been wearing these socks while I work out for about the last two weeks. I mean, you already know my feet can start to reek after just a day without showering, and I’m sure you can already smell these from over there.” Sam continued protesting, “you disgusting fuck don’t even think about putting those in my mouth!” Jake responded, “What a great idea! I’ll put just one in your mouth, though.”

Jake wadded up one of the socks, grabbed the roll of duct tape, and walked over to Sam. He tried shoving the wad into Sam’s mouth but Sam kept his lips sealed. At least Sam was finally quiet, but Jake knew how to get Sam’s mouth open. All he had to do was pinch Sam’s nose shut and eventually he’d gasp for air, which he did. Jake managed to shove the nasty socks into Sam’s mouth and Sam got to know his friend a lot better. Jake hurriedly wrapped that duct tape around Sam’s mouth several times, keeping Sam much quieter now. Finally, the protesting is gone. Sam, of course, didn’t stay silent and continued moaning and grunting through the gag. This only satisfied Jake more, though, and he loved listening to his captive struggle like this.

“Oh yeah, boy, keep moaning and struggling like that. You’re so much hotter tied up and gagged!”

Jake was getting real worked up at this point and decided to join Sam and strip down to his underwear, as well. He wore gray socks and tight, blue boxer briefs. His build was similar to Sam’s but was a bit larger with more muscle and a hairier chest. They both had short beards. His large cock bulged against his underwear as he sat down on another wooden chair in front of Sam. He reached down into his underwear and began stroking his cock as he watched Sam struggle. Sam was forced to watch and was conflicted as he instinctively desired to struggle but knew this would just satisfy his captor more.

Jake got up and stood by Sam’s side and reached down to his crotch. He felt Sam’s throbbing cock push against his briefs.

“Yeah, fag, that’s what I thought… you know, a few months back you handed me your phone to search something up. I was immediately struck with images of hot dudes hogtied and gagged in their underwear. I knew we were the same but didn’t tell you. Later, you left your phone unlocked as you went to the bathroom and I decided to do a little snooping. I found your folder with images of your self-bondage and your fantasy stories of being tied and tortured. You looked so fucking sexy in those by the way, but not even comparable to the way you look right now.”

Sam stared helplessly and moaned through his gag.

“I know you fucking love this just as much as I do, right now.”

It was true. Sam was euphoric in his bondage. He loved every second of it. Everything from the tight ropes around his ankles and wrists to chewing on his captors sweaty socks to being totally helpless and under Jake’s total domination.

“And, fag, I actually found a really nice file that listed out everything you said you wanted done to you. I helped myself to sharing it with me. I guess you never noticed that, or maybe you did and just didn’t want to confront me about. Well I’ve got it right here.”

Jake took out his phone and started listing off some of the tortures Sam desired.

“‘Gagged with rancid sock’, we’ll I’ve got that one covered already, don’t I? ‘Very strict hogtie’ and then in parentheses, ‘unable to move at all, minimum of 1 hour’. We’ll definitely get to that one, might have to save it for tomorrow though. ‘Nipple clamps’ that’s an easy one, I’ve got some strong clothes pins just for your nipples. Here, I’ll put them on you now as I continue listing off some more of these.”

Jake took out 4 big clothes pins from his sack. He squeezed Sam’s nipples to accept the clamps and squeezed two on each nipple. Sam groaned from the pain while his cock pulsed and fought against his briefs.

“Cock and balls tied up, ass fingered, ass fucked, tickle torture, balls flogged, slapping, forced to suck a dick, forced to swallow cum, erotic asphysxiation, spanked, and the list goes on. Now I’m gonna do my best to hit everyone one of these you’ve got on here. So, it’s friday night now and I’m thinking I’ll release you Sunday afternoon. So that would mean I’ve got about 48 hours with you as my sexy little slave. Let’s make that last.”

Sam continued to moan and squirm in his binds. Jake walked back over to Sam and unclamped his nipples, “don’t worry, these will come back later.” He stood behind Sam again and started feeling him up. Sam groaned a more pleasurable moan this time and began embracing Jake’s domination of his body. Jake continued slapping Sam’s chest and pinching his nipples. He grabbed Sam’s nipples with his thumb and index finger and pinched and pulled in all directions. Sam groaned louder as Jake tortured him harder. He continued like this for several minutes before giving Sam one last powerful squeeze of the nipples. Sam’s chest was red as Jake let his hands depart. Sam let out a few more meager whines through his gag.

Jake then transitioned to teasing Sam’s hard cock. He slipped Sam’s cock out of the pocket in his underwear to reveal the bulging tower. Jake started just rubbing the tip of Sam’s cock, which drove him crazy. Jake spat on his cock and slowly stroked it delicately with his fingers. Sam was on the verge of cumming and Jake could tell, being ever so careful to not tip Sam over the edge. Jake's relentless edging went on for about 10 minutes as Sam groaned in frustration.

Jake grew tired and slipped Sam’s cock back into his underwear. He straddled his legs across Sam’s thighs and sat down on him. Jake unpeeled Sam’s tape gag and pulled out the soaked sock that kept Sam quiet and obedient. Sam said nothing and they both stared at each other for a few seconds before aggressively making out. Their tongues invaded each other's mouths as they experienced each other for the first time. Sam may have been tied up, but this was more than voluntary. They continued making out like this for another 15 minutes before Jake stood up. They still said nothing as Jake slapped Sam across the cheek and called him his little faggot. Sam stared at Jake with his head tilted down slightly and his mouth barely open.

“Damn, it’s gettin a bit late, I gotta put you away for the night. You gotta big day tomorrow bein my slave and all”
“Fuck you,” Sam said a little more lustfully now.
“Ooh, gotta shut that nasty mouth up again, I guess.”

Jake took a piece of cloth, knotted it in the middle, and tied it around Sam’s mouth. He untied Sam’s ankles and thighs from the chair but was quick to retie Sam’s legs again. He tied his ankles, knees, and thighs together, untied his torso, and released his wrists from the chair while keeping them tied up. Jake ordered Sam to hop over to the area of the basement with the mat and get on his knees while staying upright. He then blindfolded Sam with a piece of black cloth and ordered him to stay as still as possible. He went and grabbed a flogger from his sack and slowly walked towards Sam. He stroked the leathery device up Sam’s body, and Sam started grunting nervously. Jake cocked the whip back and began flogging Sam. Sam groaned loudly into his gag with each lashing. His body would tilt, but Jake ordered him upright each time and Sam obeyed. This continued for just 10 lashings.

Afterwards, Jake ordered Sam to sit his ass back on his legs. He walked his crotch in front of Sam’s face and forced him into his sweaty bulge. Jake grabbed his head and pulled it in, forcing Sam to breath in his musky crotch and feel his large cock against his face. He then slipped his cock out of his underwear, ungagged Sam, and filled Sam’s mouth with it. He forced Sam’s head back and forth on his cock for several minutes before using his own hand to finish himself on Sam’s face. He pushed Sam down onto the mat and prepared himself to leave.

Jake’s cum dripped off the side of Sam’s face as he laid on the mat. Jake walked back over and turned Sam onto his back. He stared into Sam’s face as he wiped off the cum with a rag and then slipped the blindfold off of him.

“God, you sexy little fag I can’t wait to turn you into my slave tomorrow.”
“I’m not your fucking slave, asshole.”
“After all of that do you really want to be disrespecting me again? I can make this quite an uncomfortable night for you.”
“Please at least just let me sleep normally”
“You see, you were pretty obedient when I took you to the mat here, so I was going to do something like that. Untie you, give you a blanket and pillow, you know. But I’ve reconsidered.”
“C’mon, Jake. Look, I’m sorry; I won’t fucking disrespect your bitch ass again.”

Jake stared back silently and grinned. He got up off of Sam and walked to the table to grab some leather cuffs. He rolled Sam onto his chest and untied his wrists but was quick to pull Sam’s arms above his head and strap on the leather cuffs. He then went and tied another rope through the metal loop between the cuffs and extended Sam’s arms towards the wall opposite of the shelves. Likewise, he tied one end of another rope to Sam’s ankles and to the other to the side of the room with the shelves. This stretched Sam’s body across the mat and ensured as little movement as possible. Sam pleaded throughout all of this.

“C’mon dude, please don’t leave me like this. Just untie me and let me go, I swear I’ll come back tomorrow”
“Oh, well if you say so, of course I’ll just let you go like that.”
“C’mon!”
“How could I even be sure you’d come back to me tomorrow?”
“I swear, dude!”
“Alright, I’ve had enough of hearing your bullshit.”

Jake walked back to the table and grabbed another piece of cloth.

“No! Don’t you fucking dare gag me again!”

Jake walked up, straddled his thighs across Sam’s body, and forced the cloth into Sam’s mouth before, again, wrapping a roll of duct tape around his mouth and head. Sam grunted through the gag and struggled in his binds as Jake wrapped the tape around him. Jake patted the tape on his cheek, “that’s better, stay quiet, bitch.” Jake got up as Sam continued struggling and walked towards the table to gather his things. He turned off the light above the table and stared at Sam. Sam glared back and grunted as his greasy hair arced over his forehead and slipped back.

“See you tomorrow, faggot.”

Sam yelled through his gag and struggled in his bondage as he heard Jake’s steps up the stairs and the lock of the door.

TO BE CONTINUED
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Super hot beginning. Love the semi-antagonistic relationship between these two, and how nice of Sam to provide a little road map to his own doom! I'm sure Jake will make good use of it, if he can stop himself from blowing through the list too fast.

...maybe he should add giving Sam a haircut to that list. :twisted:
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Very hot beginning
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Nice story, I love the relationship those two have, great start to a very sexy adventure.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Really loving this so far, Sam is going to get everything coming to him.
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

very sexy i hope he also gets to wear something ...maibe a slave uniform

Out of Leather or Latex encased
and his head be hooded so he is just a doll ,a gimp and not a human anymore .. make him a reall slave
or make a tape mummy out of him

Very sexy cant wait to see more
Maibe the dom also could wear something sexy shiny
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is quite hot and very well written. Taking their relationship to another level with some semi-consensual bondage play makes for a fun and believable story., and of course socks and briefs are my favorite outfit for this sort of game. Well done.

More, please!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Damn this is a hot read! I would love to be Sam in this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Great start! I can't wait to see what else Jake has in store for his new slave!
My M/M Stories Here
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

I love this story dude, cant wait to see whats in store next
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Well that a very hot story!!
Congratulations, this is very well written, you got me drowning in my briefs. Can't wait to see what comes next.
I really like how dominant the "master" is here, the way he talks down to his sub is just amazing 🤤
Also, the ending is really exciting, the lack of consideration is amazing, leaving him gagged like this... Perfect!
Keep on going!

Kind regards,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic