MONSTER MASH (MM/M+) - COMPLETE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is your favorite monster?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Cooper the Werewolf
69%
Andrei the Vampire
No votes
Khufu the Mummy
8%
Nando the Merman
15%
Hugo the Troll
8%

Total votes: 13

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MONSTER MASH (MM/M+) - COMPLETE!

Post by DeeperThanRed »

IGOR'S RESEARCH DIARY:

ENTRY 1

20/07/20XX

It's been a week since I've been hired by Professor Pickett and today I saw him for the first time.

So far, I helped myself with the fridge, slept on the couch of one of the guest rooms on the second floor, and looked for him. His mansion is simply enormous, a giant gothic-style building with a surprisingly good wifi connection despite being perpetually surrounded by thunderclouds. It's no wonder we keep missing each other.

Though, it might be also because he was busy with a particularly grueling project. Funny, he didn't even remember arranging my hiring, mistaking me for an intruder. It was an honest misunderstanding, even if it ended up with him capturing me with the robotic tentacles shooting from the walls.

I had to spend the good half of the day with my limbs and mouth wrapped by those metallic bonds before Prof. Pickett realized he needed to ungag me for me to answer his interrogation and I could explain myself. We both had a good laugh.

Even though I knew how he looked (or rather, how he looked like. His picture on the back of the Mad Science Monthly is terribly outdated), I’m still surprised by just how handsome he is. He’s a lot taller than me, almost 5’5, with sharp facial features under thick spectacles and messy stubble, disheveled hair that’s grayed prematurely, and heterochromatic eyes.

While my interest in his scientific work is real, I can’t deny that I don’t fancy him as a man! Of course, I could never confess this to such a distinguished man as himself, who is wanted in at least 15 countries.

After our meet-cute, he gave me a brief tour of the house, showing me my living arrangements ("it used to be my deceased guard dog's kennel", he explained), the bathroom I'm allowed to use, and most of the deadly traps. I can probably find the rest on my own.

Then, he came to the good part: the research facility hidden under the mansion! Just like a real mad doctor would have! Unlike the old-fashioned upstairs, this place looks more modern, something that looks straight out of a 70s sci-fi movie. There are a lot of individual rooms, more than I can count, but also several giant tubes filled with various liquids, cages hanging from the ceiling, and a lot of equipment that probably violates at least 15 OSHA regulations.

He walked me to one of the corridors on the left side, which gave me the impression of a prison block, with barred cells and cameras observing every inch.

And there, I saw my first subject.

I don’t think I’ll ever forget his face. He was a burly young man, with a naked, muscular body covered with dark hair from head to toe. Metal chains on the back of the cell wall stretched his powerful limbs to all sides, forcing him to stand in an X-shape.

It was hard to see his face due to the muzzle covering the lower half of his face but his eyes were striking: amber-colored and glaring daggers at me.
I jumped back as he lurched forward, rattling his chains and growling at me through the silver bar between his teeth.

“Don’t worry,” Prof. Pickett said nonchalantly. “Subject No. 4 is a werewolf. It’s impossible for him to break the silver restraining him.” He took a few notes on a napkin with a glitter pen and passed them to me.

“From this day on, you will be responsible for the care of him and the other subjects, Ivan.” I meekly tried to correct my name but he simply kept talking. “There are only a few other subjects. That’s why I’ll be making frequent visits away from home to extend my collection. After all, how can I complete my magnum opus with so little to work with?”

I peeled my eyes away from the bound specimen in front of me with some difficulty. It was my first time seeing an actual monster! In the flesh! And he was a cute guy! Sure, he’d probably rip my throat with his fangs if he could but the closest I got to this moment in my life was when I saved up my part-time job wages to buy that Sasquatch action figure!

“But Professor… if you don’t mind me asking… what do you want to do with so many monsters?”

Prof. Pickett looked at me as if he was looking at an ugly and not particularly interesting insect. “What do I want? Their essence of course! Monster essence is one of the most criminally under-studied things about them and I believe there’s something incredible waiting to be discovered in it. Something… Well, I spoke enough.”

He yawned and pressed a red button on the wall. Immediately, a panel on the wall opened inside the cell, a metal tube snaking from it. It looks just like the tentacles restraining me earlier today but it had a clear, bell-shaped glass on its tip rather than deadly needles.

The tube approached Subject No. 4 as his anger visibly turned to fear as he began to moan and shake his head violently. I was afraid that he'd break out for one second but he could only thrash against his chains as the tube got a hold of his penis, of all places!

The professor tapped a few more buttons on the wall and the tube began… sucking Subject No. 4’ dick as if it was jacking him off. Despite his unwillingness, the werewolf quickly became erect inside the tube, his hairy torso soaked with his sweat as he tried to resist the pleasure.

After a few minutes, he roared against his muzzle, his body shaking violently before slumping in his chains. As the werewolf’s eyes rolled back in ecstasy, the tube sucked all the semen he ejaculated, collecting it in who-knows-where.

I was so lost in the sight of the experiment that I didn’t notice the Professor by me started speaking: “... which is not bad but also not ideal. I want you to start a journal, recording all subjects in the lab and taking detailed notes about each and every one of them. I need to make the process of milking monsters effective and sustainable.”

We left Subject No. 4 panting in defeat and moved back upstairs.

Not much happened for the rest of the day until I was excused to my room before dinner and began writing in this diary.

I think there’s a special connection between me and the Professor. He’s a genius you can find once in a generation and nothing would honor me more than helping him make his big discovery.

Starting tomorrow, I’ll write in this diary whenever I can find time from my work and doing the chores (as Prof. Pickett made it clear that unpaid overtime builds character). I think I’ll start with Subject No. 4 and record every other monster in the laboratory as I study them.

I’m so excited that I don’t think I can even sleep.

Signed,

Igor
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 1 year ago, edited 11 times in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

You had me at "He’s a lot taller than me, almost 5’5", bondage/comedy is an underserved field. I wonder what manners of creature Igor will encounter; I've thought way too much about extracting vampire venom from the fangs like you would from a snake, for example, and what manner of gag that would entail. I do think Igor should talk to the hunchback union about that unpaid overtime, though - no beatings involved??
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This is already setting out to be a fun, campy, bondage romp! Excited for more! Can't wait to see the other monsters that will join the good professor's collection. I'm sure each one will need some unique restraints to keep them contained! I'm also loving Igor's little jokes and insights. It's not exactly a professional research journal, but I'm not complaining. I wonder how Prof. Pickett will respond to being called handsome in his assistant's notes?
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago I wonder what manners of creature Igor will encounter; I've thought way too much about extracting vampire venom from the fangs like you would from a snake, for example, and what manner of gag that would entail.

Perhaps a specialized Bit Gag? keep the fangs secured and unable to be used, will allowing for the venom to be extracted? Oh the possibilities with these different monsters in bondage!
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Igor the tiny bondage science assistant is adorable, and I love the unashamed fun of the start of this tale! Already I'm right at home, excited to see what technological naughtiness is next!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago You had me at "He’s a lot taller than me, almost 5’5", bondage/comedy is an underserved field. I wonder what manners of creature Igor will encounter; I've thought way too much about extracting vampire venom from the fangs like you would from a snake, for example, and what manner of gag that would entail. I do think Igor should talk to the hunchback union about that unpaid overtime, though - no beatings involved??
Thanks, the comedy parts were a lot of fun to write, even if they can be difficult. Originally, this was supposed to be a proper Chapter 1 but I decided to make it an intro after the introduction part got longer than I expected.

A vampire is definitely in the plans. Unfortunately, a lackey union Igor can join to receive basic employee benefits is not. :D
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago This is already setting out to be a fun, campy, bondage romp! Excited for more! Can't wait to see the other monsters that will join the good professor's collection. I'm sure each one will need some unique restraints to keep them contained! I'm also loving Igor's little jokes and insights. It's not exactly a professional research journal, but I'm not complaining. I wonder how Prof. Pickett will respond to being called handsome in his assistant's notes?
Yep, I want to keep myself open to possibilities but I already planned a wide selection of monsters. I just need to bring myself into planning and actually writing them all. :)

I doubt Prof. Pickles will remember about checking the diary anytime soon so Igor's schoolboy crush should be safe for now. But he'll start taking more technical notes from now on, nonetheless.
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Igor the tiny bondage science assistant is adorable, and I love the unashamed fun of the start of this tale! Already I'm right at home, excited to see what technological naughtiness is next!
I appreciate the sentiment, the setting I have in mind allows both technological and supernatural options to be available when bullying- I mean, studying various monsters. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love this already, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]! :D

It reminds me of kooky spoofs of horror movies like "Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine" and "Mad Monster Party." :lol:

And "Munster, Go Home," too! :lol:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really clever concept, looking forward to more
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really clever concept, looking forward to more
Thank you! I want to give myself some free time to prevent burnout but hopefully, the next chapter comes out sometime
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Love this already, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]! :D

It reminds me of kooky spoofs of horror movies like "Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine" and "Mad Monster Party." :lol:

And "Munster, Go Home," too! :lol:
next week.

This means a lot coming from you, thanks!

I should definitely check these movies out when I have the chance, haha.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I am already in love with this story. Completely. The tone is right up my alley! Can't wait to see how this develops.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

ENTRY 2

21/07/20XX

Subject No: 004

Name: Cooper Ladin

Species: Werewolf

Origin: Wyoming, USA

Height/Weight: 6’3’’ / 187 lbs

Physical Description: The subject is a young, Caucasian man with a thick and muscular build. He has long legs, strong arms, a six-pack, and a broad chest, all moderately hairy. The latter may be a result of his lycanthropy. His nails are long and end with pointy claws.

The subject’s face is rectangular and unless shaven, is constantly covered with thick stubble and long whiskers. His hair is medium length, a dark brown, shaggy mop. Aside from his yellow-hued irises and long canines, he can pass as a college jock when he’s not transformed.

Powers & Abilities: The subject has noticeably higher stamina and physical statistics compared to the human mediums. He also has a strong body odor and immense biting force.

According to the tests, the subject cannot transform into what I refer to as his “lupine form” at will and automatically shifts when the night falls. This transformation seems independent of whether he’s exposed to natural light or not. Contrasted with the legends of werewolves transforming during a full moon, this is more reminiscent of the legend of roux-ga-roux told by the Laurentian French (look at Mad Science Monthly, issue 176).

In his lupine form, the subject remains humanoid but gains wolf features such as a wedge-shaped head with a muzzle, larger muscles, a tail, coarse brown fur covering his body, and claws on his hands and feet. He also possesses significantly increased durability and strength.

Background & Capture: According to the notes Prof. Pickett left me, the subject was a forest ranger with no family, using his occupation to hide his werewolf status from society. There is no information on how he became a werewolf, however.

It seems that he was frolicking in his lupine form during the night when another ranger mistook him for a bear and shot the subject with a tranquilizer. Confused by the strange monster, the ranger transported the subject to a vet, who happens to be a colleague of our good Professor.

Long story short, Professor got a new subject to experiment on and his friend got a nosy ranger to… huh, it doesn’t say here what he did with the ranger. I assume it’s something related to anatomy research, this letter is pretty detailed about his muscles.

Restrain/Extraction Notes: The subject is restrained to a durable wall with silver chains and he is silenced by a bit-gag of the same material. Due to the high production rates, it is necessary to occasionally put a cage around his penis to prevent the surplus.

There is also a dog collar around his neck without any name on it. I couldn’t find a reason for its application but I don’t want to remove it without the Professor's permission.

Behavior: The subject is aggressive and hostile at first glance. When I approached him during my second day at work to water and feed him, he growled at me, tried to make himself look bigger, and attempted to bite my hand off after I removed his bit gag.

I wanted to have some small talk with him to ease him into today’s milking, complimenting his muscles and asking whether he could bench press me. He replied that he’ll rip me in half in one chomp. From yesterday’s results, I know that he becomes more docile after the milking process so I put his gag back on and started the extraction process.

I was delighted to see the subject’s Pavlovian response to the milking hose, his penis getting erect and even leaking some precum when the tube gets close to it. Inspired by my predecessors' canine experiments, I tried to associate this pleasurable moment with my presence, petting the subject’s head and calling him a good boy during the process.

The subject reminds me of a dog I befriended as a child, whom I have fond memories of playing with until he got impatient with me and I got to have twenty stitches. Coincidentally, his name was also Cooper.

I had some success with the milking experiment. It’s obvious that the subject is lonely and he responds well to human touch, willingly or not. However, it’s too early to say how his behavior will be affected in the long run.

P.S. - 27/07/20XX

After a week of positive reinforcement with the subject, there was actually a noticeable change in his reactions to my present! I began referring to him consistently as “Cooper” or “Good boy”, giving him treats when he doesn’t resist the experiments and giving him baths with a broom. While I can’t let him go out freely at the moment, I sometimes take out Cooper’s chains in the cell, when I’m protected by the bars. He seems to enjoy these “walks”.

Today, he actually leaned towards my touch when I gave him scratches during the milking. I also observed some spikes in his heartbeat and breathing in my presence but there’s no control test to find their cause.

Overall, Cooper’s production rate didn’t increase but become more regulated and controlled. I’m excited about this improvement and planning to reward him with a collar with his name written on it. I think he’ll enjoy this.

Additional Notes:

Professor Pickett was away from the manor this week. He left a note saying he’s after a new subject in Cairo. He also said that I can order take out but he didn’t leave me any pocket money, an oversight no doubt.

Next week, I’ll be working with Subject No. 3.

Signed,

Igor
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Igor... good job on the Pavlovian conditioning of Cooper! Lol I want a werewolf sub!

Again, you combine story, humor, and naughty fun so smoothly, and I am HERE for it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oh I love! I love Cooper's description, I want one just like him please! Though I would love to see more of his capture and transport, his current predicament is equally as enjoyable!

Igor is going such a good job with his subject and note taking already! I'm looking forward to the (I'm assuming) mummy that will be joining soon- hopefully there is a handsome pharaoh under those bandages and not a decrepit corpse!

Also, if Igor is as attentive with all the monsters as he is with Cooper, then the good Professor may need to watch out! Igor could soon have a harem's worth of monster men loyal to him alone! ;)
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

A mummy would be interesting ... but does Igor even speak Ancient Egyptian?

A question for everyone:

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Igor... good job on the Pavlovian conditioning of Cooper! Lol I want a werewolf sub!

Again, you combine story, humor, and naughty fun so smoothly, and I am HERE for it!
Thanks a lot! It's really fun writing Igor as a milquetoast "dom" who wouldn't think of himself as one. :D
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Oh I love! I love Cooper's description, I want one just like him please! Though I would love to see more of his capture and transport, his current predicament is equally as enjoyable!

Igor is going such a good job with his subject and note taking already! I'm looking forward to the (I'm assuming) mummy that will be joining soon- hopefully there is a handsome pharaoh under those bandages and not a decrepit corpse!

Also, if Igor is as attentive with all the monsters as he is with Cooper, then the good Professor may need to watch out! Igor could soon have a harem's worth of monster men loyal to him alone! ;)
You know what they say, you catch more flies with honey. ;)

Glad you guys enjoyed Cooper, he was really fun to write.
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago A mummy would be interesting ... but does Igor even speak Ancient Egyptian?

A question for everyone:

No spoilers yet.

And the answer to your question is: I certainly would! Scary guys who are actually sweethearts are my favorite type of characters!

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Werewolves: never not hot

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Let's hope Igor gets to run with this wolf! :twisted:

Cooper sounds like a lamb underneath his clothing! :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago Werewolves: never not hot
Couldn't agree more! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year agoCouldn't agree more! :lol:
It's one of the laws of fiction that in a universe where both werewolves and vampires exist, the werewolves are always hotter.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

ENTRY 3

28/07/20XX

Subject No: 003

Name: Andrei Vasilescu

Species: Vampire

Origin: Bucharest, Romania

Height/Weight: 5’9’’ / 164 lbs

Physical Description: The subject looks in his 20s but it’s hard to pinpoint the exact age he’s passed away. According to the black-and-white photo attached to his file, his appearance remained unchanged since when he was a human: a pale man with a runner’s build, limbs lean with muscles.

His red hair is surprisingly well-kept and is wavy on top, with shorter sides. It might just be the subject’s most striking physical feature if it weren’t for his gray, almost clear eyes (with which I cleverly avoid eye contact! I’m blindly obedient to Prof. Pickett and has no intention of being allured by another beast!).

Powers & Abilities: I’ve heard varying skills and abilities of vampires told by normies in popular media. Safe to say, most of them are made up of phony writers who can’t be bothered to read academic writing on monsters.

Well, they may be right about vampires being attracted to virgins. The subject has shown obvious interest in me!

Aside from being immortal and turning invisible (which makes me keep bringing out my X-Ray glasses), Andrei is also capable of turning into animals. I wish he was more fond of dogs but no, he has to keep picking fleas or frogs so he’s a pain to guard, not to mention it’s a clear violation of the law of conservation of mass.

Background & Capture: Andrei was recorded as the seventh son of a Romanian couple who immigrated to the USA a short time after his birth. This part coincides with legends of strigoi, vampiric undead of his home country.

After an unspecified time after he became 18, he died unmarried. He must have been reborn as a vampire not too long after. Shockingly enough, I managed to speak with him (more on Behavior) and he said that he traveled freely for about 60 years before having an unlucky encounter with a vampire hunter, who found his coffin and nailed him inside during the daytime.

While Adrien didn’t talk about what happened next, I predict that the coffin containing a vampire became a commodity and was bought by my employer a few years ago.

Restrain/Extraction Notes: The subject is held inside an unbreakable chamber with a door made of clear, unbreakable plastic. An airlock is installed to make sure he doesn’t shift into an insect and sneak past the door.

Prof. Pickett marked this subject as “too dangerous to directly interact”, which I found only a few days after working with him because it was written with small letters! Scientists and their handwriting!

Thankfully, I read The Dracula Scrapbook so I know how to make the charms to protect myself.

Adrien is too troublesome for extraction during nights so I just talk with him during then. After the sun rises, I find him sleeping in his coffin and get to work: First, I strip him off his clothes (for science) and restrain him in case he wakes up. After that, I put a large ball gag in his mouth, both to prevent sleep-biting and collect saliva examples.

In his words, Adrien is into “pretty young women” which I only qualify for “young”. Yet, I can still work a milking pump and through trial-and-error, I found that stroking his balls and playing with his nipples makes the subject more efficient at producing essence.

It’s relaxing to work with him as he moans through the gag filling his mouth and tries to roll over against his bonds while the pump brings him to the climax.

Behavior: Unlike Cooper, who despite his intellect has a canine desire to be coddled, Adrien is more distant toward me during our work hours, as well as less interested. He accepted the change in who will milk him without any questions, which may be because it’s done mostly while he’s asleep.

However, as mentioned above, he’s perfectly calm and collected at night when I gather questionary data. It’s illuminating how a monster as old as him sees things. Adrien does not care about technology as it “moves from one fad to another” but taught himself how to read and enjoy books. (Although I brought him my favorite vampire book and he ripped it in half after reading three pages. Rude.)

He’s very nonchalant about being kept as a science subject. First, I thought it was because he respected Prof. Pickett’s research but he said that he couldn’t care less about what that [dirty word] thinks and just enjoys free meals, a roof over his head, and sexual favors since he can escape easily by waiting for us to die, which I found morbid.

It makes sense that a mild-mannered vampire like him appreciates the blood bags we provide but I thought he wouldn’t be aware of the extraction processes. When questioned about it, Adrien explained that he sees it in his dreams and finds it a bit arousing and a bit funny. He even said that he could make an exception for me because I have “nice hands for a dude.” (Note to self: delete this part later)

His lack of respect bothered me so I used metal tentacles to strap him inside his coffin and gag him. Weirdly enough, he didn’t resist and even blew me a kiss before the plastic ball was jammed between his lips, fangs digging into it.

I want to inform Prof. Pickett about how free-spirited Subject No. 3 is but I think I’ll wait until I see any changes.

P.S. - 02/08/20XX

I found a way to extract vampiric saliva from Adrien. It’s simple really, I merely used an anal stimulation machine laying around in his mouth (a.k.a. fucking machine). He even seems to enjoy it, later telling me it reminds me of a well-endowed girlfriend he once had. I’m not sure what to do with that information.

Additional Notes:

Professor Pickett sent me a postcard with a note informing me he won’t be returning to the manor this month either. He’s on a cruise ship. He warned me to clean the piranha pool from the inside (ouch) and that a package can arrive anytime this week so I shouldn’t sleep.

Next week, I’ll be working on the shipped subject.

Signed,

Igor
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This story is a sheer delight to read. Every entry makes me giddy for more.

And Igor is a shockingly likeable protagonist. He may be dim and gullible, but he's extremely smart. Smarter than you'd expect a lab assistant in these tales to be. I look forward to reading more of his lab notes.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Hmm, he didn't quite think "wait until my captors are dead" through unless he can also wait until the plastic is brittle enough to escape in a few thousand years.

I also really hope Igor cleaned that machine before use.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sleep-milking is a new one, though I find it fascinating to see how Igor utilizes each creature's vulnerabilities against them! And fucking the vampire into a drooling mess? Inspired!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I appreciate that Andrei's age/immortality has given him a great "go with the flow" attitude, and even seemed to get into the bondage, restraints, and milking that Igor subjected him to. I suspect there's a kinkier past that Andrei may be hiding! Can't wait to see what Igor does with the mummy.

Also, Cruise ship? Perhaps a merman or siren will be going the story soon?
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This continues to be so much fun to read. Igor better have a good fridge for all of the samples he's been collecting, I wonder what the professor intends to do with them...
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thank you so much for all the great comments, guys! I'm floored by all the attention this story gets!
wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago This story is a sheer delight to read. Every entry makes me giddy for more.

And Igor is a shockingly likeable protagonist. He may be dim and gullible, but he's extremely smart. Smarter than you'd expect a lab assistant in these tales to be. I look forward to reading more of his lab notes.
Agreed, Igor would be a delight to have around in any lab! I'd say he's probably overqualified for this job but not aware of that due to his celebrity worship of Prof. Pickett.
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Hmm, he didn't quite think "wait until my captors are dead" through unless he can also wait until the plastic is brittle enough to escape in a few thousand years.

I also really hope Igor cleaned that machine before use.
Lol, Andrei is pretty lax about his (un)life. He'd make more effort to plan an escape if his living situations were worse but I think Igor took care of that. ;)
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Sleep-milking is a new one, though I find it fascinating to see how Igor utilizes each creature's vulnerabilities against them! And fucking the vampire into a drooling mess? Inspired!
Thanks! When you get down to the actual folklore about vampires, they actually don't have that many weaknesses that don't kill them so I had to be a little creative. Meanwhile, Igor probably gave Adrien a few new kinks.
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago I appreciate that Andrei's age/immortality has given him a great "go with the flow" attitude, and even seemed to get into the bondage, restraints, and milking that Igor subjected him to. I suspect there's a kinkier past that Andrei may be hiding! Can't wait to see what Igor does with the mummy.

Also, Cruise ship? Perhaps a merman or siren will be going the story soon?
As you said, vampires can have a lot of experiences over the decades and even if Adrien isn't exactly the stereotypical sex god, it's safe to say he had some adventures so this might not even be the biggest shock to him (compared to Cooper, who's entirely out of his element).

Also, no spoilers but yes, things might get wet in the later chapters. 8-)
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago This continues to be so much fun to read. Igor better have a good fridge for all of the samples he's been collecting, I wonder what the professor intends to do with them...
Thank you!

The research's details are a secret! So Igor can't skim on taking good care of them (not that he would) and finding suitable storage places. Maybe increasing the efficiency of the milking processes can have its issues, hmmm...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic