Life of a College Freshman (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Life of a College Freshman (M/M)

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 1 - Anxiety Meets Academia

Dawson Cran
Age 18
Nerdy Gamer
College Freshman
Mechanical Engineering

Evan Bullock
Age 18
Hockey Player
College Freshman
Engineering

Journal Entry #1

If you are reading this, that means that I am already gone .... or maybe you just stole my journal. If so, shame on you!

Sorry, that was just me trying to be funny. I suck at introductions, but here goes.... My name is Dawson Cran. I am eighteen... well, almost eighteen.

Sorry. Anyway, I just arrived at college this afternoon. It would be an understatement to say that I am a little freaked out right now. My anxiety is off the chart. My therapist says that keeping a journal like this will help. Here goes.

My mom, step dad Tom, and little sister Ellie dropped me off at my dorm this afternoon. I would have been fine with being dropped off out front, but you know Mom. She insisted on helping me carry everything inside, seeing my new dorm room and meeting everyone.

After checking in at a table in the lobby, we went upstairs to find room 312. All the doors we passed were decorated with hand drawn signs listing the occupants' names. Sure enough, as we got to 312, the sign read, "Dawson and Evan."

As we walked inside, I was relieved to find that my roommate was not there yet. I love my mom more than anything, but she just isn't the first impression I want to make. By the time she left, She would have known everything about Evan while probably sharing every embarrassing fact from my life along the way.

She is already on a first name basis with my R.A., Doug, who calls himself "The Dougler." She even follows him on social media now. I am sure that will somehow come back to bite me at some point.

I get it, though. No matter how old I get, I will always be her baby boy. It was just the two of us till I was eleven when she met Tom. Aside from a few weekends at scout camp when I was a kid and the eighth grade trip to Ottawa, this is the first time we will not be sleeping under the same roof. This isn't much easier for me either.

Our room is basic, but as expected. It's a symmetrical layout. Two single beds, two desks, two dressers, and two closets. I am sure that with a few posters and personal effects, it won't seem so sterile and institutional.

Being a very old dorm building, it has common washrooms and showers for each floor. I was not thrilled to learn about that part. At least the showers were individual stalls and not one big open shower like the change room we had at Parkview High.

After a teary goodbye, I was left alone to set up my half of the room.

Tomorrow is some freshman orientation event, followed by a mixer in the common room at the dorm. I am dreading both. They sound horrible and far too peopley for me. Classes don't start until Tuesday. I may just hide here and play Zombie Killer 3 till then.

I haven't met Evan yet, but we did have to exchange letters about us already. He is on a hockey scholarship. Apparently, he is some sort of prodigy. I bet he thinks that he is the next Dave Gretzky or something. I am fully expecting him to be some sort of egotistical douchebag meathead jock. His major is engineering, the same as mine. I assume that's why they put us together. He better not expect me to do all his homework for him!

My letter to him was much more bland and a little fake. I basically sold myself as a normal average teenager. We all like to think that we are all normal in our own eyes, right? So Evan is expecting an average 17 year old, 5'10" tall, 140 lbs honor roll student that's majoring in mechanical engineering and loves gaming.

If I was being totally honest, I probably would have said that I am a very shy, extremely introverted, unpopular, slightly nerdy virgin. Oh, and I have a secret obsession with reading online stories about being tied up, hazing, and bullying. Unfortunately, that wasn't much of a sales pitch, so I left that out.

I know, I am a little hard on myself. Besides, when I think back four years ago to the terrified kid that was just starting high school, the transformation has been huge. Imagine a fourteen year old, short, skinny, acne & brace faced, nerdy Harry Potter junkie with the matching glasses. How did I not get my scrawny butt kicked daily is beyond me.

The acne has almost completely cleared up. The only evidence of the braces is the wire of my retainer when I smile. Although five foot ten isn't huge, it's not short either. I have traded Hogwarts for Marvel, which is slightly less nerdy, I guess. A fancy new haircut and more mature looking glasses complete my "glow up."

Satisfied with today's journaling, I moved on to my favorite pastime, checking Deviantart and tieupgames.com for new content. Fully lost in tales of bondage themed frats, wedgied nerds, and tormented freshmen, I was just about to reach for the moisturizer and begin indulging in my other favorite pastime, when I was snapped back to reality by The sound of the Douglers voice outside my room.

"You must be Evan. Welcome to Chilton Hall, " cheered the glorified camp counsellor.

I quickly closed my laptop and tried to act as normal as possible.

Good, bad or otherwise, I was about to come face to face with the person that I would be living four feet away from for the next nine months. Wish me luck!

TBC

@bondagefreak
@harveygasson
@GungeBoy12
@Scottstud94
@The slave
@blackbound
@John2222
@Subexplorer71
@BDBrit
@Socksbound
@Werdify
@David Han
@alkaid_
@FelixSH
@Timh
@Nightly Binds
@Red86
@Wedgieboi23

Thanks for taking the time to read my work. For those don't follow me, this is actually the first story I have written in the "stories for adults" section. I guess just like Dawson, I am moving out of my comfort zone, and growing up. Hopefully the transition of writing style goes much smoother than our young friend's transition to college life.

I have the first 4 chapters mostly figured out in my head.
I plan on this being a long term story, with many chapters released over time. I don't plan on rushing this, so I apologize if there is long delays between new releases.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy following along.
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

I’m looking forward to some more crazy scenarios
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice start. I like the first person view in stories. I also like how slow it starts, that there is no action, no bondage to be seen. Don't mind this feedback too much, if you have plans, follow them.
I personally don't care much about polls in stories, because I always have to describe my opinions in more detail anyway. Like here, because I don't dislike them either. But that's just me.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

FelixSH wrote: 3 weeks ago Nice start. I like the first person view in stories. I also like how slow it starts, that there is no action, no bondage to be seen. Don't mind this feedback too much, if you have plans, follow them.
I personally don't care much about polls in stories, because I always have to describe my opinions in more detail anyway. Like here, because I don't dislike them either. But that's just me.
Thanks for the feedback. It's always appreciated.

The first chapter and a half, or two chapters are going to be slow as I do some character development. Being that neither of these characters have been in my other stories, I feel the need to properly introduce them first. The next three or so chapters I have planned after that will be fairly action packed.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Two engineering students, one a hockey jock, the other a nerdy gamer sharing the same dorm. What could possibly go wrong (or maybe right) with that. Especially if Evan discovers Dawson's secrets :lol:

Curious to see how this plays out!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

It's a good start to something new for you and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 2 - Evan The Great

Journal Entry #2

From the second that Evan stepped foot in our dorm room, I was smitten. Ok, that sounded weird. I didn't mean it like that. I am straight. I like girls, even if none of them are interested in a loser like me. But I definitely have a man-crush on my new roommate. He is just so cool, interesting, and confident, and he is super nice. Yes, he is athletic and muscular, but he is also down to earth. He isn't the mean dumb jock that I feared.

Although he is only six foot two, it feels like he towers over me. His 220 lbs of muscle do make me look extra scrawny in comparison.

We actually have a lot in common. He also likes Marvel movies and plays Zombie Killer 3, too! He is like the brother I always wanted.

He does have an annoying habit of getting me to do things that I don't want to do. This evening, he somehow convinced me to hang out in the common room and watch a hockey game on TV with people from our floor. I hate sports and people.

He even made me promise to come watch his game next week. How does he do that?!

Journal Entry # 3

I have discovered a direct correlation between your home life and how quickly you adjust to dorm life.

Evan is the middle of three boys. He has always shared a bedroom. He has grown up being half naked around other guys in locker rooms while playing various sports. He doesn't think twice about changing in front of me or walking around the hallways half dressed. He is a hell of a lot more confident about his body than I am. He has been preparing for dorm life literally his whole life.

I, on the other hand, have been in for a culture shock this week. I was an only child until Ellie was born 5 years ago. I have always had my own room. The only time I ever spent undressing around others was in gym class during junior high and high school, and I was never overly comfortable with that, to be completely honest.

The first couple days in the dorm, I was going into a stall in the washroom to change. After seeing Evan change in front of me in our room like it was no big deal, I tried it today.

Immediately, I heard my roommate laughing and felt a sharp tug on the back of my underwear. I spun around and looked at my attacker in horror. The quick wedgie was not overly painful but very humiliating and quite unexpected.

"Tighty whities? I didn't think anyone actually wore them, well like, other than in cartoons, and nerds on TV." Teased Evan.

Seeing the panic and embarrassment on my face, he quickly apologized, "Sorry, bro. I was just messing with you. "

"It's ok," I mumbled. I was emotionally confused. I was a little freaked out, but also slightly excited and maybe a little aroused. It was not my first wedgie, but it was the first one from someone else in years.

I know in all the fictional stories I read, the tighty whities wearer is someone that never switched to boxers in their early teens like most boys do.

Embarrassingly, my story isn't the cliche. I never wore them as a young child. I wore boxer briefs my whole life. I switched to white briefs around sixteen because of my secret obsessions with wedgies. By that point, I had stopped taking gym class at school, and sadly, no girls were seeing my underwear either. I never actually thought that wearing them in real life would actually lead to me receiving a wedgie from someone.

The shy and easily embarrassed person in me is screaming to stop letting Evan see me change. The wedgie obsessed horny teen in me is hoping for more.

Journal Entry # 4

I screwed up huge! Evan caught me staring at him while he was getting changed. He was only wearing a fairly revealing pair of snug fitting blue boxer briefs. He didn't say anything, but it was super awkward after.

He must think that I am gay or super creepy... or both! I didn't mean to, but I was just distracted by how chiselled and cut his chest was. He isn't too huge like a bodybuilder, just perfectly toned. Now he is going to tell everyone that I was checking him out! I am going to be labelled "the perverted roommate". I am going to be even more of an outcast!

How do I begin to explain to him that I am not attracted to him, just extremely envious and jealous of his perfect body?

Journal Entry # 5

I just had the most amazing conversation with Evan! He mentioned that he is nervously anticipating some sort of rookie hazing from the school hockey team.

Officially, the University of Kingstown forbids hazing, but they often get around the rule by calling it a rookie training camp or using special drills designed for team building.

He told me that with his high school team, the worst that ever happened was having to carry the senior players' gear to and from the bus for them. It was more of a right of passage than an initiation ritual.

This was going to be different. He had heard stories from friends that had played for college teams before.

One story was where rookies had to wear adult diapers at practice. The outside parts of baby pacifiers were even glued to their mouth guards.

Another former teammate told him about having to skate with a shoulder wedgie. The drills picked for that particular practice were all designed to get maximum pain and discomfort from the wedgied underwear.

The best tale, however, was where if the team lost, the rookies suffered. If it was a home game, they were made to walk back across campus to the dorm's wearing only their jockstraps. If the loss was on the road, the rookies were stripped, hogtied, and gagged with their own freshly used socks or jock for the bus ride home.

I have never been so interested in college hockey before. I could only dream of being a fly on the wall when Evan's time comes. I hope he tells me every last detail.

Best of all, he hasn't said anything more about catching me staring at his amazing body yesterday. I hope it never comes up again.

TBC

@bondagefreak
@harveygasson
@GungeBoy12
@Scottstud94
@The slave
@blackbound
@John2222
@Subexplorer71
@BDBrit
@Socksbound
@Werdify
@David Han
@alkaid_
@FelixSH
@Timh
@Nightly Binds
@Red86
@Wedgieboi23
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Dawson seems to be very conflicted. Like he says he’s straight but im not so sure.

Also Evan seems like a cool dude like maybe he saw Dawson checking him out but didn’t tell anybody.

Maybe he did like tell all his hockey teammates though and he’s actually a big bully.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very fun
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really nice fun addition.

I feel this is the calm before the storm and Dawson is about to live out those fantasies of being tied up and bullied in real life
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I was gonna say this is probably the calm before the storm but Socksbound beat me to it :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Maybe Dawson can see if the hockey team is looking for an equipment manager or coach's assistant. Give him an in with the team and a chance to see (or be part of) the hazings up close!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

@Socksbound @Red86 storm is an understatement. Dawson's birthday is about to be an unforgettable one.

@gag1195 I like the way you think. Dawson probably loves the way you think.

I will try to get the next chapter up this weekend, and I promise it will be worth the wait.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Here comes "the storm". Thanks for following along so far. The comments are always encouraging and appreciated. I know the first two chapters were slow. I hope you think it was worth the wait.

Chapter 3 - Bound To Be Memorable (Part One)

Journal Entry #3

I know I have missed writing for most of this week. Things have just been crazy with classes starting.

My professors seem great. The lectures are long, and there's a lot of information to take in at once. I am trying my best to take it all in while making good notes at the same time.

I wish I could say that I am adapting to dorm life just as well. The lack of privacy and personal space is taking some getting used to.

I originally assumed that my dorm room would be my safe space to hide away from the chaos of the campus. Unfortunately, it seems that every time I go back to our room, there is another sock on the doorknob. I am forced to spend most of my free time in the library, as the people hanging out in the dorm's common room are far too social for me.

Maybe I am justifiably upset about being forced from my room constantly, or maybe I am just a little jealous that Evan is living his best college life while I am not. The closest I have come to talking to a girl is when a cute blond asked me for directions yesterday. I am pretty sure I sent her in the completely wrong direction, though.

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday. At least this year, my mom can't drag me to some chain restaurant where the waitstaff sings happy birthday to me, while everyone else in the place stares at me awkwardly. I hate that. My birthday wish is to not be the center of attention. Since it falls on a Saturday this year, I just want a nice quiet day, IN MY ROOM, playing Zombie Killer 3. Mom and Tom have even offered to pay for Skip the Dishes for dinner.

Journal Entry #4

I just experienced the most messed up twenty-four hours imaginable. This was definitely not a birthday that I will soon forget.

I finished eating the shawarma that Mom and Tom bought me for dinner. I was hanging in the room, playing ZK3 with Evan and our neighbor Mason. I was on a triple diamond kill streak.

The Dougler knocked on the door, and Evan let him in. "I just saw your mom's post on Instagram. Happy birthday brother", said our R.A.

"It's your birthday?" Asked Mason.

"Happy birthday, Bro!" Cheered Evan.

"Ya. Thanks." I replied bluntly, without taking my eyes off the game.

The Dougler teased, " You were a cute little kid. What happened?" As he showed my friends the photos that my mother had posted online.

"I see someone used the dorkious maximus spell on young Harry Potter," teased Mason. 

"I bet even the chess club beat you up for your lunch money," joked Evan. 

Frustrated with the distraction, I growled, "trying to game here!"

Everyone seemed to get the hint and left me alone to game in peace. I didn't mean to be rude. Sometimes, we all need a little peace and quiet. 

Had I bothered to attend The Dougler's floor meeting earlier in the week, I would have known just how screwed I was about to soon be. Unfortunately, I had decided to avoid human interaction that evening and stayed in my room to play ZK3 instead. 

Had I been aware of Chilton Hall's long-standing birthday tradition, I would have gladly chosen to go home for the weekend. I would have much rather spent breakfast, lunch, and dinner being publicly serenaded by tone deaf restaurant staff. 

A group of five or six guys from the dorm charged through my door led by my roommate. I was quickly tackled to the ground as my swivel office chair toppled over. I landed face up on the floor, my body and limbs pinned down by my many teenage attackers. 

As I bucked and thrashed in my unsuccessful attempts to break free, my senses were immediately overwhelmed by the masculine stench of body odor. I would later learn that Evan and Mason had recruited a group of our neighbors who had been taking advantage of the beautiful fall weather with an impromptu game of football on our front lawn. 

As the dog pile ensued on top of me, I heard Evan ordering a halt to my assault. Once the chaos stopped, Evan carefully removed my glasses and gaming headset, passing them off for safe keeping. As soon as the athletic Adonis shouted, "Game on!" The may lay reignited. 

I felt my t-shirt being aggressively ripped off my body and violently yanked over my head. I shouted and screamed at my attackers to stop, but was quickly silenced by a very firm hand gag. Evan's sweaty palm smothered my genuine protests. The hockey god now straddled my bare chest. 

He had a strange smile on his face as he looked down at me from his superior vantage point. The look on his face said both that I could trust him to ultimately keep me safe while also telling me that I was royally screwed. 

At this point, I still did not know what was really going on. All this seemed a little overboard for me being a little rude to them while they mocked my photos as I tried to game in peace. 

I felt my socks being yanked off my feet and twitched as fingers grazed my sensitive souls. I immediately heard Mason's voice cheer, " He's ticklish! Get him!"

Instantly, what felt like a million fingers attacking my feet, ribs, and pits. I howled and begged into my roommates' ironclad hand gag. Despite my thrashing around like a fish out of water, I was unable to break free from the hands that firmly held my limbs. 

This quickly created a very awkward situation. My growing erection kept rubbing against Evan's butt as I squirmed around. The only thing between us was a few layers of clothing. Simply remaining still was not an option during this unmerciful tickle torture. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything to kill off this raging boner, but it wasn't working. 

Any second now, I was about to be labeled "that weird guy that blew his load in his pants from being tickled by some dudes." I could never face any of these people again. I would have to quit school! How would I explain to my family why I dropped out in the first week? 

Right as I was approaching the brink, Evan brought everything to a screeching halt. "I think that's enough tickling, boys! Let's get him tied up!" Commanded the Jock as he repositioned himself a little farther up my chest. 

Was this all just a huge coincidence of timing, or was I just secretly but intentionally edged by my roommate?  The whole situation left me in a total mind fuck. Unfortunately, I didn't have too much time to deliberate, as the mob had moved on to the next phase of their plan. 

"Let's shrink wrap him naked to the light pole out front," suggested one voice

"You just want to see naked men, Carter," teased a female voice. 

"I heard last year someone got taped to a toilet for their birthday," suggested another voice.

Mason suggested, "Let’s tie him to the office chair, then we can wheel him wherever we want tonight."

My heart stopped as the muscular hockey player made a request that sounded right out of every fictional TUG story. 

"Pass me his socks," ordered Evan. Thankfully, I had just showered before putting on those clean socks not long before the attack took place.

Evan took a whiff of the bright white ankle socks before tossing them back, unsatisfied with the fresh clean smell. 

"Who has the smelliest socks here?" Questioned my roommate. After a quick deliberation among my attackers and the group of spectators that had formed in our small dorm room, it was decided that someone named Hunter had the most foul-smelling feet. 

"We need your socks, Hunter." Ordered Evan, "Dawson here wants to wash them for you, don't you, Nerd?"

I tried to shake my head in disagreement, but the mischievous look on my roommate's face told me that I wasn't going to get a vote in the matter. 

Reluctantly, a very large and muscular looking dude began to remove his very well worn looking size twelve Nike running shoes. He looked understandably embarrassed to be crowned the title of worst smelling feet in the room. Although I could not smell it yet, others standing closer to him started to protest the foul stench already. Evan didn't even get them close to his nose before recoiling away while gagging and coughing. Was this all theatrics, or did the stained yellowish and dingey looking garments really smell that foul? 

As the warm and damp sweaty wads approached my defenseless nose, the pungent vinegary fumes began to burn my nostrils. 

Normally, I loved reading tales like this. Now that I was experiencing it first hand, I found no pleasure in the situation. This was humiliating, degrading, and downright stomach churning. 

"I know you are going to open wide and accept this tasty treat, Birthday Boy," said Evan. I shook my head vigorously as I protested into my hand gag. My roommate continued, "Because if you don't, I am going to force them in your yap, then you are going to lose your pants for the rest of the night for your disobedience."

The thought of being seen in only my underwear was bad enough, but I could only imagine the wet spot of pre-cum that I must have been on this pair now. After taking a second to realize that I had no better option, I submissively opened my mouth wide and waited nervously for the rancid puke bombs to be shoved in. 

Nothing could prepare me for the cheesey funk that assaulted my taste buds. The foot flavored wads oozed rancid sweat juices down the back of my throat as they were squished to fit both of the massive biohazardous socks into my rather small mouth. My cheeks bulged out like a chipmunk, and I was unable to close my mouth fully.

I know the term "puke inducing" gets thrown around a lot in fictional stories involving sock gags, but it hits completely different now that I have had to actually fight back the urge to vomit. Evan has since told me that I did in fact turn a little green. 

At this point, our cute neighbor Jen returned with the supplies that she was sent for. Evan wasted no time sealing my speech-proof stuffing with multiple strips of extra wide and super sticky tape. 

"Now thank Hunter for that delicious birthday present," commanded the alpha hockey jock. 

Humiliated, I reluctantly mumbled a thank you from my overstuffed orifice. This grew snickers and giggles from my audience. Despite being the most embarrassing experience of my life, for some strange reason, I was still rock-hard. 

"I think Mason has the right idea. Let's get the birthday boy back in his chair so we can get this party started," cheered Evan. 

The mob wasted no time taping my knees and ankles up with the industrial grade duct tape before wrapping me from the waist down in plastic wrap. Fortunately, this helped hide the tent I was pitching. 

I was manhandled back into my chair before being secured in place with a ridiculous amount of tape. My wrists were tied firmly behind my back, then lashed to the chair. 

Jen dug through the dollar store bag, showing off the rest of her purchases to the group. My birthday themed decorations included a cheap plastic tierra, a "birthday boy" sash, and a collection of paw patrol helium birthday balloons to tie to my chair.

For the final touch, Evan gently placed my glasses back on my face so I could properly see myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely ridiculous. 

At this point, I was paraded around the halls before being deposited in the common room. Most of the floor was gathered here, drinking and watching the game. Many people took this opportunity to take a selfie with the dumbass who didn't know to go home on his birthday. 

It wasn't all bad though. A couple of the cute girls decided to take a pic with both of them kissing my cheeks. Embarrassingly, Evan and Mason wasted no time recreating the photo. 

I would love to say that a great time was had by all, then I was promptly released from my bonds and allowed to spend the rest of the evening in my room alone. Sadly, this was not true, and only the beginning of my crazy evening. 

TBC

@bondagefreak
@harveygasson
@GungeBoy12
@Scottstud94
@The slave
@blackbound
@John2222
@Subexplorer71
@BDBrit
@Socksbound
@Werdify
@David Han
@alkaid_
@FelixSH
@Timh
@Nightly Binds
@Red86
@Wedgieboi23
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 13 hours ago, edited 1 time in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Not at all what I suspected was going to happen (there’s still time for that), but that was brilliant. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the night plays out.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loving this story! A hot jock roommate who likes to use stinky sock gags? Couldn't ask for a better roommate than Evan!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Socksbound wrote: 14 hours ago Not at all what I suspected was going to happen (there’s still time for that), but that was brilliant. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the night plays out.
Agreed! Ah the twists and turns of dorm life! I'm glad Dawson gets to (hopefully) enjoy a birthday night to remember!
My M/M Stories Here
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

The sock soaked in hot sauce might be coming soon. Evan clearly has a more mischievous side than he let on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic