Learning Life's Lesson the Hard Way! ( F/F )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Learning Life's Lesson the Hard Way! ( F/F )

Post by LunaDog »

LEARNING LIFE’S LESSION THE HARD WAY!

My head was pounding as I finally came to, asking myself, ‘just what happened last night?’ Because I realised immediately that things weren’t right, and that I could be in some quite serious trouble. For I was lying on a bed, a large, luxurious, black satin covered one that definitely was not my own. And, as soon as I tried to move, it became clear that I wasn’t simply lying on it. No, I’d been tied to it, spread-eagled with my wrists and ankles securely, and I do mean securely, whoever had done this to me knew exactly what they were doing and knew their ropework very well. And just for good measure they’d used the left-over rope from tying my wrists, to also fasten my hands to the bed posts too. Like I say, they knew their business. But that wasn’t the end of the story, however.

I’d been stripped down to my lingerie, now all I wore were my very skimpy satin panties and bra set, together with the matching suspender belt, that were attached to the very sheer nylon stockings adorning my legs. And talking of skimpy panties, it appeared that my mouth was full of at least two more sets of those, tied in place with another silk dressing belt, well you know where some matching four of those were now, and full of female sexual arousal. Indeed, it was clear that the previous wearer, or wearers, had bought themselves to climax while their pussy, or pussies, had been within them, before placing them into my orifice!

How the hell had I got here, and by whose hand? The last thing that I remember was drinking coffee, made for me by last night’s ‘pull,’ the young man, like me in his early twenties, who I’d succeeded in seducing last night, and had invited me back to his place last night. For the presumed sex, or so I’d thought.

Was this his bed and home then? Had he tied me up here, and even if so, who the hell did the panties in my mouth belong to? Because I was sure the scent, even if I could not be certain about the items of underwear themselves, was female, being a girl myself. Christ, just what had I got myself into here?

Well, it appeared that I might get some of my questions asked, as I heard the lock of the door to this bedroom being opened, as if tying me securely to this bed wasn’t enough, I’d been locked in, and the door opened. Also just adorned in sexy, satin lingerie, in walked a young woman that I recognised instantly, confirming my worst fears. The girl whom, in front of the crowd of my female friends, on a ‘girl’s night out,’ I’d humiliated and run down publicly for being a lesbian, or ‘dyke’ as I’d put it. Thinking that I was so cool and clever doing so.

“Good morning, Sweetheart. Surprised? Yes, I imagine that you are. After all, you came back here last night, to MY home, with my brother. No doubt expecting to shag him good and hard to your tune, didn’t you?”

Naturally, with my mouth stuffed with what I’d now guessed, correctly, with her panties, my reply was a rather pathetic, “eeegggggghhhhmmm!”

“Oh dear. It rather appears that you’ve lost your power of speech. Just in case you’re wondering, by the way, yes those are two pairs of my panties in there, and yes, I had ‘prepared’ them before introducing them to you. But what I suspect you’re asking yourself right now, is firstly how did you come to find yourself just where you are, but even importantly, what is going to happen to you now? Am I right? Just nod if the answer’s yes.” Which I did.

“Well, let’s take the first part of this equation then. You see when, and don’t deny you felt SO smug doing so, you denounced me as, now how did you put it, oh yes, a ‘dyke bimbo,’ and then ran me down so humiliatingly, Jamie, that’s who you now know to be my brother, heard every word. How you reduced me to tears, just because I’d put my hand on your leg, and that was simply as I’d stumbled and to steady myself. For goodness’ sake I’d even apologised. But that wasn’t good enough for you, was it? You wanted some fun, all of it at MY expense. Well clearly you didn’t notice him come after me when I fled in tears, did you? For all of this is his idea, as he guessed, correctly it appears, that you’re just the sort of desperate TART who’ll grab any cock that’s going. That’s when he suggested the notion of allowing you to ‘pull’ him, so he could bring you back here, and let you drink that coffee, with a little ‘addition’ in it. So, that’s how you got here then. As to the matter of just what’s going to happen now.”

She moved closer to the bed, putting her face almost into mine as she seemed to delight in the look of pure fear in my eyes now. “Do you remember the very last thing that you shouted at me, as I fled from what you’d subjected me to?” I shook my head, to signify ‘no.’ for I truly didn’t recall. “It was, ‘at least I’m not a dyke myself.’ Well, I’ve got news for you, missy! From this moment onwards, until I, and ONLY I, decide otherwise, after that I don’t care, you ARE! And what’s more you’re now MY dyke! Oh yes, Sweetheart, soon we’ll be shagging as I take you as mine. As a long established ‘dyke’ as it were, I’ve got all of the gear too. Several strap-ons, nipple clamps, yes, it’s ALL here, my lovely. I don’t know if you’re going to enjoy just what I put you through, but I DAMN WELL INTEND TO!”

She, I still didn’t know her name, then withdrew a little and stood. “But not just yet, Sweetheart. I’ve got a few tasks to perform before I can give you my undivided attention, and it would be disrespectful to give you anything less, so I’ll be gone for about an hour. But then we can have some fun, don’t you worry. Oh, and just so you won’t feel completely abandoned while I’m gone, I’ll leave you a little something.” She fetched one of those ‘egg’ style vibrators, pulled my panties aside a little so she could, and did, place it within my pussy, replacing the panties into their correct position, to hold their ‘guest’ inside I presumed.

“Ciao then Sweetheart. See you later.” Then left the room, making a point of locking the door, as if I could escape from her bed or her clutches without that act. But just before she departed, she switched on the egg, at its lowest setting. Fully knowing that it would drive me mad with sexual frustration, but never be strong enough to bring me relief, or allow me the pleasure of cumming. BITCH!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Exellent Stuff, I do love the Entry!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic