New in Town (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New in Town (M/F)

Post by DioA »

My heart was beating out of my chest, sweat dripping from my brow, every part of my body was sore. No, I wasn’t doing anything fun—I was in the gym.

Ever since I moved into the city, I had been trying everything in my power to stay out of the apartment I had rented with five other guys. This closet made the three bedroom house I grew up in look like a mansion. I missed the days where I had my own bedroom and my own bathroom. Now, I don’t even have a door, just a curtain that doesn’t even close all the way. Also, with six guys living in a shared space, the bathroom situation was less than ideal. I also had been going through a dry spell ever since I moved here.

Basically what I’m getting at is that I was frustrated as hell.

So I developed a routine that I’ve found kinda worked for me. I got up, went to the gym, and did my cardio. I then showered there, went to my job, and after clocking out I went back to the gym, lifted until my muscles ached, then went back home and crashed. I’d even work out on the weekends, along with running deliveries on a bike. I was trying to save enough money to get my own place.

This worked for a while, but I soon found myself developing crushes on every woman at the gym. My desire started to outpace my soreness. I was running on the treadmill when I noticed someone start using the squat rack behind me. This chestnut hair beauty was wearing a sky blue sports bra, grey spandex shorts, and white Nike socks with a pair of slides. Her glutes bulging as she brought the bar down, her perfect form was in perfect form.

Today I was wearing pink sweatpants, a black tank top, and white Nikes. However, I lost my pace as I watched her in the mirror. I stepped on the outside of the treadmill, my foot coming down wrong on the moving part, and it flung me back on to the ground.

I lay there in pain, too much to be embarrassed by what just happened.

“Oh my god, are you alright?”

The voice belonged to my angel, taking out her air pod to hear my response. By looking at her, I’d put her age to be somewhere between 25 and 30. She had light brown eyes, a very cute nose, and very nice cheekbones.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said, raising to stand. As soon as I put weight on my left ankle, I felt a shooting pain in it. “No I’m not.”

I started to fall forward, but she caught me. “I’ve got you.”

She helped me over to the bench. “Let me look at it.”

Examining my ankle, she did a few tests. “Ouch, looks like you rolled your ankle.”

“Great.” I replied. Last thing I needed.

“Just put some ice on it, you’ll be fine. Can you walk?”

She helped me up. I could walk, but barely. “Do you live far from here?”

“My place is about half a mile from where I get off the train from.”

“Here, follow me, I live right around the corner.”

“Oh, I couldn’t do that.” I said.

“C’mon.” She replied. “You seem like a nice enough guy, and if you’re not I’m pretty sure I can take you right now.”

“Thanks.” I said. “I’m Max by the way.”

“Kelsey.” She replied. We walked back to her apartment, thanking god that her building had an elevator. She explained to me that she was a physical therapist. As she unlocked her door, I realized that she was a real adult. Her place had a couch with a matching chair and a coffee table. Her book shelf had actual books, ones I bet she read. Her kitchen didn’t have any empty liquor bottles as “decorations.” There was even a vase with fresh cut flowers.

She sat me down on her couch, taking off my shoe and placing an ice pack on my ankle. Next, a couple of pillows were placed under my ankle. Finally, she gave me a couple of pills along with a glass of water. “Take the Tylenol first, then the Ibuprofen thirty minutes later.”

We then got to chatting. “Wow, I can’t believe that you also went to Wisconsin.” She said.

“Yeah, go badgers. I loved Madison.”

“Me too.” She said. “How have you adjusted to life here?”

I wanted to say that I loved it, but honestly I didn’t. “I’m miserable. I thought living with five roommates wouldn’t be lonely, but I am. I hate my job, they’re all a bunch of Cokeheads who think they’re Jordan Belford. I’ve just been working out to keep my mind off everything.”

When I told here my exercise routine, she chastised me. “That’s why you probably hurt yourself, you aren’t giving your body time to heal.”

“I know, I have to learn I’m not indestructible.” I replied. “You know, millions of people in this city, and you’re the first one who’s actually made me feel like I’m worthy of compassion.”

“It’s Midwest nice.” She said. “Here, relax. I’ll get you something to eat.”

She made me a plate of grilled chicken with asparagus, wild rice, and lemon water. It was delicious, I’d been living off junk food for so long I had forgotten what vegetables were like.

“So, how’s that ankle feeling now?” Kelsey asked, taking the ice pack off.

“The throbbing has gone away.” I replied. “I think it’ll be fine.”

Putting my ankle down, she said “So, is there anything else I can do to help you.”

After asking the question, she moved closer to me and put her arm over my shoulders. “Oh, you’ve been more than wonderful. I should be offering to help you out.”

“Here, I’ll show you how you can make this up to me.”

Before I knew what was going on, she was straddling me, she leaned it to hold my face, our lips intertwining. She then took my wrists and placed my hands on her breasts. As we made out, I felt a rise in my pants. However, my 22 year old biology failed me, leaving me with a big wet spot in my sweat pants. She stopped kissing me. “I’m so sorry.”

“Well, we’re going to have to do something about this.” She said.
“Follow me.”

She took me into her bathroom and sat me on the edge of her tub. She helped me get undressed as she used a wet wash cloth to clean me up.

“Okay, now’s let’s get you in bed.”

Guiding me over to the bedroom, I sat down on the edge of her bed. She went into the closet and took out a bag and sat it down between us. “Look, I’ve got some tastes that are a bit… different. Basically, I like to be tied up when I get fucked. Since you’re up one orgasm on me, you’ll have to get me back up on the score board.”

She then stood up and took off her shorts, socks, and bra. Peeling off her panties, she then opened up the bag to reveal coils of rope. “Have you ever used this before?” She asked.

“I was an Eagle Scout, I can tie a knot.”

She then placed her hands behind her back, and I tied them together. “Sit down.” I said. When she did, I took her leg and tied her calf to her thigh, then repeated the process. Positioning myself between her and the head board, I worked my hands around to her waist. I kissed her neck while I played with her tits. She started moaning. “I’m getting to loud, you’ll have to gag me.”

I reached into her bag and pulled out a ball gag. After placing it in her mouth, I went back to groping her. Before too long, she was drooling like crazy. I took some of it in my fingers and started to insert them inside her, rubbing her clit. As I felt her squirm in her ropes, I pushed her down on the bed and had her kneel in front of me. I started eating her out, making sure to bring her to her climax.

By then I was ready to go again. So I took her in my lap and had her ride me. After we both finished, I untied her. She then laid her head down on my chest. “Did you enjoy that?” I asked her.

“Not bad for your first time.” She replied. “I’m sure you’ll be even better next time.”