Girls’ night in (FFFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Girls’ night in (FFFF/M)

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Inspired by a fun @JulieG AI story on here, I started playing about with AI. This was the best one I managed to get out of it.

In a cozy suburban home, Sarah eagerly anticipated her girls' night in, a time for laughter and bonding with her closest friends. As the evening unfolded, the living room was filled with the sound of joyous chatter and the aroma of freshly baked treats.

Meanwhile, John, Sarah's husband, had made plans to spend the evening out with friends. However, his plans fell through, and he returned home earlier than expected, much to Sarah's dismay. Knowing John's penchant for playful interruptions, Sarah knew she had to act fast to keep the girls' night on track.

Thinking quickly, Sarah approached John with a mischievous glint in her eye. "John, I have a challenge for you," she said, hoping to divert his attention away from the gathering in the living room.

Intrigued, John raised an eyebrow. "A challenge? I'm listening."

Sarah explained the terms: John would be tied to a chair with ropes and scarves, and he would have to escape within a set time limit. If he failed, he would be gagged and wouldn't be released until all of the girls had left.

Always up for a challenge, John agreed without hesitation. Little did he know, Sarah had an ace up her sleeve.

Joining Sarah for the evening were her friends: Emily, Jessica, and Rachel. Emily, skilled in knot-tying, took charge of securing John, while Jessica and Rachel assisted her. Sarah, with a mischievous grin, added the gag to ensure John's participation.

With practiced precision, the girls swiftly and efficiently tied John to the chair, leaving no room for escape. Emily's expertise shone through as she expertly crafted each knot, ensuring John's confinement was tight and secure.

As John sat bound and gagged, Sarah couldn't help but stifle a giggle at the sight. "Looks like you're in for a challenge, John," she teased.

Throughout the evening, the girls enjoyed their time together, free from any interruptions. John's muffled protests and attempts to escape only added to their amusement.

Amidst the laughter and camaraderie, the girls took turns teasing John about his inability to escape. Sarah couldn't resist joining in, playfully taunting her husband with jokes and jibes.

Amused by John's futile struggles, the girls laughed and cheered him on, enjoying the lighthearted competition.

With laughter ringing through the house, Sarah and her friends settled in for the rest of the evening, grateful for the bonds of friendship and the unexpected twists that made their girls' nights in truly memorable.

Finally, as the last of the girls bid their farewells and left, Sarah approached John with a smile. "Looks like it's just you and me now," she said, giving him a playful wink.

John's eyes widened in mock horror as he remembered Sarah's earlier threat. "I suppose it's safe to say I lost that challenge," he joked.

Sarah laughed, shaking her head. "Maybe next time," she teased. "But just so you know, if you ever come home early or misbehave again, I might have to ask Emily to teach me her knot-tying skills."

John's eyes widened in mock horror, and he nodded fervently. "I'll behave, I promise!"

With a final laugh, Sarah leaned in to untie John, and the two settled in for the rest of the evening, looking forward to many more memorable girls' nights in the future.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I believe that what John underwent here is called, 'learning a lesson the HARD way!' Well done, i enjoyed this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic