Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Haven’t voted in a while so I’ll say C. Never touch a teenage boy
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I vote D

I wanted to be that student but ho humm if I've been expelled, ill have to out a ginger wig on and impersonate someone.

Or put a blonde wig on and impersonate myself, because no one will expect someone wearing a blonde wig of having natural blonde hair underneath……..
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

It's an honor, @Sian91

Chapter 138

When the janitor meets @Sian91 in the hallway, dressed in a red-brown wig with pigtails, she tells him, her heart pounding with excitement, that she is a new student (she gives a false name) and is looking for her classroom. She gives the teacher's name and the caretaker takes her to Susan's class, but wants to investigate since he is usually always informed when new students arrive...

Mr. Taylor did not notice that a student was sitting in his class who was no longer supposed to be there. And Susan didn't show anything either - or did she not recognize Sian91 under the wig? No, Susan's slightly reddened face told Sian91 that Susan had recognized her. But Susan was silent! Sian91 breathed a sigh of relief - and heard how Susan had just been called by Mr. Taylor!

Susan hesitated (only Sian91 knew why), but when the teacher threatened her with detention, she stood up as if in slow motion. Sian91's pulse, which had just dropped slightly, rose again.

Everyone stared at Susan's bare feet. Mr. Taylor was speechless for a moment - but then he cleared his throat and ordered Susan to begin. Susan looked around the classroom helplessly. Only when her eyes stopped on the disguised Sian91 did she start singing.

Apparently it was good for both girls to look at someone who was just as nervous. Susan received straight A's for her singing performance. Sian91 threw her arms around her friend's neck in a spontaneous fit of joy. She herself had escaped unrecognized - then there was a knock on the door.

The caretaker came in, spoke briefly to Mr Taylor, and asked Sian91 to come with him. He led her into the boiler room. There he ties the "non-school, unauthorized person" to a heating pipe with cable ties - which he always has with him because he often needs them for repairs - with her hands behind her back. Since there is little space between the heating pipe and the wall, he has to tighten a cable tie around each wrist and then connect them with a separate cable tie that he runs between the heating pipe and the wall - a kind of "cable tie handcuffs". Then he says that he still has a lot to do and that he won't be able to talk to the director about the intruder for a few hours and that she will have to stay tied to the heating pipe for at least that long. Since no one can hear Sian91 through the thick door anyway, he doesn't think a gag is necessary.

Sian91 notices how the light is turned off and the key is turned in the lock from outside. Then she'll be alone in the darkness - but at least she won't freeze here, on the contrary! When her bare forearms accidentally touch the heating pipe to which she is chained, she feels the heat on her skin. Just in time, she can spread her arms as far as the cable tie handcuffs allow, thus creating a safe distance between the hot pipe and her forearms. But she has to move very carefully so that the plastic straps don't cut into her skin. She already notices the first drops of sweat collecting under her "double hairstyle" and will soon flow down her forehead and possibly burn in her eyes. In retrospect, the wig wasn't the best idea in her life given the heat...

Sian91 remains tied up until class ends. She is then freed and brought home (she has now revealed her true identity so as not to make the situation any worse than it already is) and Mr. Taylor has a serious conversation with her parents.

How do her parents punish Sian91?

A) House arrest - when she tries to escape, they tie Sian91 to a chair.
B) Pocket money cut - Sian91 then steals from her parents and is tied up until she announces a plan to replace the money.
C) Computer ban - she then secretly borrows Susan's cell phone, but accidentally downloads malware onto it. Susan ties her up until the damage is repaired.
D) Spanking - Her parents belong to a very conservative sect, which is why her father puts her over his knee and spanks her.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

C
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and C wins

Chapter 139

Sian91 had expected the worst - but this punishment exceeded all her fears. "Please don't take my computer away from me! I... I need it for..." Yes, what for? "For my homework! PLEASE!!!" But the mother just said: "One more word, my child - and we'll tape your mouth shut too! You can certainly do your homework with paper and pen!" "Like a caveman!" Sian91 wanted to reply, but bit her lip just in time.

Her father placed the paper and pen in front of Claire. Likewise their school books. He then handcuffed Sian91's hands in front of his body and said, "Your homework will be done in two hours, or it will be very unpleasant for you! Have fun!" Her mother gave her another kiss on the forehead, then Sian91 was alone - and without a computer!

But she still had her cell phone! She quickly texted Susan and she promised to borrow hers - after all, she still had her old one and it was only for a short time. As a disguise, she took her English book with her, which Sian91 supposedly needed for her homework.

The parents let her see Sian91, but forbade her to untie her daughter. Relieved, Sian91 picked up Susan's cell phone, pressed a button - and the whole screen went black! Shocked, Susan tried to start the phone again, but in vain! Her panicked scream immediately caused Sian91's parents to rush into the room. When they discovered Susan and her daughter crying - cell phone in hand and face bright red - they just had to put two and two together. "You can have Sian91's cell phone in the meantime until the repair is paid for - from Sian91's pocket money of course!" Then the father called the cell phone shop. When he hung up, he said: "Tough luck, my daughter! The cell phone shop is having delivery problems! They can't repair the cell phone until next week!"

Sian91 jumped up and tried to grab her cell phone - but seconds later she was tied to the chair, her hands behind the backrest and the chain pulled between the seat and the backrest. She watched helplessly as her beautiful cell phone was handed over to Susan.

Before they left Sian91's room, her father said: "You're grounded until Susan's cell phone is repaired - you'll stay tied to this chair until then! If you have to go to the toilet or are hungry or thirsty, let me know - because I won't do it this time to gag you! See you then!" Sian91 was stunned as the three left her room! And knowing her father, he was quite serious about spending the whole week tied up in that chair!

How long does Sian91 really stay tied up?

A) Two hours - she uses the first toilet break to escape.
B) Until the next morning - then she will write an important exam at school.
C) Two days and nights - then her mother can convince her father that she has been punished enough.
D) One week - her father shows no mercy.
Last edited by johopp 1 day ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I vote B, but what happens after the exam, what if she doesn’t pass it?
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

This is too far off track.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 140

At some point @Sian91 fell asleep. The ropes prevented her from falling off the chair - they were a bit uncomfortable at first, but eventually she no longer felt the ropes at all. She slept soundly until her father woke her up the next morning and untied her. But in order not to provoke her father into punishing her again, she stopped seeing Susan and Claire for some time - at least until she got the grade for her exam.

Speaking of Susan and Claire:

When Claire visited Susan the next day, the mother said Susan was in her room. Claire opened the door to the room and saw Susan sitting on the floor, her hands chained to the table leg behind her back. So far not unusual - but what was unusual: Susan was wearing her socks and street shoes! She said to Claire: "Finally! Can you please free me? The keys to the handcuffs must be lying around here somewhere!"

Claire sighed - that was a short bondage! On the other hand, the faster she found the keys, the faster she could be tied up herself - and she would last much longer than the sissy Susan! She immediately went looking for the handcuff key!

Susan grinned maliciously! Claire would have to search for a long time - because the keys were in the socks she was wearing and which were in her street shoes. Her friend would never think of that!

After Claire searched everywhere (of course without success)...

A) She looked around everything again - she must have missed something!
B) She rings the neighbor's doorbell
C) She gets her tools to destroy the handcuffs and free her friend
D) She says she couldn`t help Susan and leaves her alone
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A she’ll never give in.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic