Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It’s got to be C. (But B sounds fun too. Just totally impractical.)
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I vote

“Mmmpppeeeeee”
GermanFeetlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanFeetlover »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago A barefoot cleaner!
cleaning in cuffs with dirty Soles after the cleaning :mrgreen:

P.S.

Your dirty soles are nice Alison ;)
Don 't distress yourself, leave it up to me :D I love it to be barefoot with a toering and dirty feet in the summertime 8-)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

GermanFeetlover wrote: 4 weeks ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago A barefoot cleaner!
cleaning in cuffs with dirty Soles after the cleaning :mrgreen:

P.S.

Your dirty soles are nice Alison ;)
That was 18 months ago!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bbbmmmmeeeee
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@Alison @Sian91

Sorry, I didn't understand what you voted for - can you please repeat that? What? Oh, the gag? Alright, I'll take it from you for the vote! So?

Hey - you piglets! Just spit on me! Wait! I'm getting a nurse to help! Yes, exactly - tie one patient's left foot to the other's right foot - exactly, nice and tight! Tie their big toes together too, please! Well done!

Are the straitjackets still tight? Excellent! Then tickle one of their tied feet and I'll tickle the other one!

So, you two: How did you vote again? We won't stop tickle your tied bare feet until you repeat your last vote! :D
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Hahahahahaha

I hpvohohohhohohohoted

Seeeeehehehehehehe
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hahaha, heheheh, hahaha

Beheheeeeee. Beeehehehehe. Beeeheheheeee

(Aske me when you’re tickling me whahahahaaaaaat do yo expect.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C wins

Chapter 133

When the mother saw Susan's mischievous grin, she said: "Nice try! But the homework will be done!". Susan shrugged her shoulders: "It was worth a try! Then just untie me so I can do this annoying chore!". She sighed.

The mother laughed. "I don't think I'll untie you! Then homework is really fun, right?" Susan grinned. "Since I can't finish them off this way - definitely! What a shame!"

Now the mother had to grin too. "Only you think that!" Susan's mouth fell open in surprise.

"Come on - it's not that hard! Just grab the pen and get started!" "What, with my hands tied?"

The mother sighed theatrically. "My God, how old are you? You learn to grip in your first year of life! Do you also need pacifiers, diapers and feeding bottles?" They both laughed - but Susan's face turned a touch redder!

But once she got the hang of it, they both had fun! Although Susan dropped the pen between her toes several times, and she wouldn't win a spelling competition with it, it was a completely different way of doing homework.

When Susan`s homework was finally done, Claire stopped by. The two girls decided to play “Airport”. Susan played a passenger with a very heavy suitcase while Claire was the lady at security.

As is usual during the check, Susan placed her heavy suitcase on the table so that officer Claire could "x-ray" it. (In this case, the treadmill was a table, and the "X-ray machine" was a box with two holes on opposite sides and a flashlight—imagination did the rest).

Unable to positively identify an item, Officer Claire asked Susan to open the suitcase.

A) Susan tries to run away but is caught and tied in a "hogcuff" position. The suitcase is destroyed.
B) Susan takes a toy gun and ropes out of the suitcase. She hogties officer Claire and runs to the plane to hijack it.
C) The case contains a bottle of an unknown clear liquid. Passenger Susan is handcuffed and forced to drink from the bottle. This contains water.
D) The case contains a bottle of an unknown clear liquid. Passenger Susan is handcuffed and forced to drink from the bottle. This contains vinegar.
E) In her hurry, Susan enters the combination for her suitcase incorrectly several times. She is handcuffed and the suitcase confiscated as "most likely stolen"
F) Susan willingly opens her suitcase and it contains lots of... stuffed animals. Officer Claire laughs at her until Susan loses patience and ties Claire up.

And @Alison and @Sian91? The two were completely out of breath after the tickle attack on their innocent bare soles! But to their great joy, the straitjackets were removed and they were each tied spread-eagle to a bed. Both of them were completely tired from the previous tickling session and were therefore grateful for this bondage - especially since they were absolutely sure that they would be able to leave the psychiatric hospital tomorrow morning! And at least they were in the cell together!

"Hey - you forgot to turn off the lights! Come back!" But the door to her padded cell remained locked - and the bright neon lights stayed on! Both yawned again - but with the light they wouldn't be able to get any shut eye! Maybe a correct vote on their part would get the nurses to turn off the lights and let them fall asleep? It was worth a try! But they yawned again! Would they have the power to vote clearly?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yawwwwwnnnnnnn

B
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

A
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B please.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 134

Susan smiled. It was an evil smile. Officer Claire, on the other hand, was getting impatient. The tone with which she repeatedly asked passenger Susan to open the suitcase became increasingly annoyed. Claire reached for the radio on her belt to call for backup. But before she could say the first word, Susan raised her hands in surrender. "It's okay, it's okay! I was just kidding! I'll open the suitcase!"

Susan opened the suitcase, but with the lid facing Claire so that she couldn't look into the suitcase. Officer Claire was about to ask Susan to turn the suitcase over - when she found herself staring down the barrel of a gun!

Of course it was only a water gun that Susan had taken out of the suitcase, but both of them acted as if the gun was real. Claire's right hand slowly moved towards her belt where her radio hung on it. But Susan noticed the movement and said: "How do a few red blood stains look on the blue uniform? Put your hands behind your head and slowly on your stomach!"

Only another wave of the gun caused Officer Claire to slowly fall to her knees. She put her hands behind her head and waited anxiously. Susan pulled two ropes out of her suitcase. With the first she tied Claire's hands behind her back. Then she gave Claire a push so that she fell forward. Susan tied Claire's feet with the second rope, passing the rope once between the ropes around Claire's hands to secure the hogtie.

After testing her bonds, Claire called for help - only to have her own scarf between her teeth a short time later. Susan grinned at her one last time before saying, "I have a plane to hijack! I'll write you a map of the Bahamas too! Until then...!" Then she ran off, leaving Officer Claire bound and gagged! It wasn't until half an hour later that she came back to free Claire.

A few days later, Susan visited Claire and Carol again. But all she found was Claire, who told her that her mother was visiting a friend who was sick. “Unfortunately, she took the key to the closet with the ropes and handcuffs!" Susan looked disappointed. Claire sighed, "I know, but unfortunately I can't help it!" Suddenly, her face brightened. "But I found the solution to our little problem on the internet: Psychic tie ups!" Susan's face was a single question mark. Claire laughed, "You'll see! I will prepare everything! Meanwhile, go to the bathroom and wash your feet! It is very important that they are clean! I'll be right back!"

Although Susan thought her feet were already clean, she obeyed without hesitation - she was just too curious about what Claire was up to. When she left the bathroom, the first thing she noticed was a blouse lying on the floor. Claire ordered Susan to stand barefoot on the blouse and then said, "That's my mother's favorite blouse - if it gets a stain on it, she'll kill us!"

Susan swallowed, and then felt the blindfold. When Claire made sure her friend couldn't see, she brought Susan's arms up until they were spread out in a T position. Susan's palms faced down. Then she placed something heavy in plastic on the back of Susan's hands.

"I poured us some cherry juice - thanks for holding the cups for a moment!" She looked at the clock. "Oh, my favorite series is already on. Can you hold the cups for a moment? I'll be back in an hour!" With that, she left her friend stunned with the cups on the outstretched backs of her hands and standing barefoot on Carol's favorite blouse!

Because Susan knew: the slightest movement on her part would spread the cherry juice on Carol's favorite blouse and irrevocably destroy it - so she was really "tied up"!

A) The cups fall down, but are filled with water instead of cherry juice.
B) The cups fall down, but Claire secretly emptied them with a straw.
C) The cups fall down, but the blouse was one of Claire's that had already been sorted out for the used clothing collection.
D) The cups fall down and the juice destroys the blouse. The girls have to find a replacement before the mother notices.
E) The cups don't fall, but Susan is so excited that she leaves visible sweaty footprints on the blouse.
F) The cups don't fall down, Susan throws the cherry juice in Claire's face.

@Alison and @Sian91: I'm proud of you! You have behaved in an exemplary manner here in the psychiatric ward over the last few days and have correctly fulfilled all the coordination requirements. I think we can discharge you today - nurse, please do the paperwork? Thank you.

Then all I can do is wish you all the best for the world outside... - is it starting again? Hey - don't pull each other's hair! Nurse!!!!

Yes, yes - it's always the other person's fault, never your own - how many times I've heard that! Ah, the straitjackets - thank you, nurse! Well, you already know the procedure!

Finally stop resisting! So, the straitjackets are back on - unfortunately! No gag this time - but stop insulting each other! I think I need to cool your temper a bit! There, the shower! Nurse, you lift one into the shower, I'll lift the other! Luckily they are still barefoot!

And now a proper vote without insults! Water march! Soon you'll be wet to the skin, shivering from the cold and having to scream to drown out the running water! So - how do you vote?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Bbbbrrrrrrrr
BBBrrrrrrr
BBBBBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is cold
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A B E Mix in

Chapter 135

Susan's body tensed. There was sweat on her forehead! Just don't move! But that was getting harder with every second! Her muscles cramped painfully and the cups suddenly seemed to weigh tons! On the one hand, she really liked the game - but on the other hand, she couldn't really enjoy it because she was too busy trying to prevent a catastrophe! Because that would be there when the cups fell - house arrest until retirement - SUSAN's retirement - at least!

But why was she actually worried? In an emergency, she could still blame Claire for the broken blouse - problem solved! But would she really risk this extraordinary friendship with the great bondage games for this? No never! Then it's better to be grounded for life.

She tensed her muscles and tried not to move an inch! Interesting: The full cups on the backs of her hands tied - not only - Susan's hands, strictly speaking, more than any rope, tape or pair of handcuffs that allowed at least minimal movement of the wrists and ankles as well as larger movements of the rest of the body!

But not here - here her body was completely motionless. She couldn't - no, she wasn't even allowed - to move her little finger or her little toe! Or speak! Or blink - because she was afraid that even doing so would send a minimal movement through her body and into her finger tendons! The only thing that could move Susan - and at breakneck speed - were her thoughts, which raced back and forth between pure bewilderment, an unforgettably great experience and fear of the consequences of possible failure.

She didn't dare look at Claire! But how was Claire feeling right now: was she happy to see her friend? Or worried about the consequences of possible failure? She would ask her as soon as she got out of here! But when would that be - in seconds? Minutes? Hours?

As it turned out, it was a few minutes - neither of them could say exactly how many in retrospect - but at some point the cups fell from the back of Susan's hand. Looking back, she no longer knew exactly why the cups fell! Susan immediately did exercises to loosen her finger, arm and foot muscles. Only then did she dare to look cautiously.

Claire laughed: "Don't panic - there was only water in the cups, which I also took out of the cup with a straw... oh damn!" Claire didn't say any more! Susan was surprised, but then she followed Claire's gaze and... also froze in shock: Susan's dark, sweaty footprints were clearly visible on the valuable blouse! Susan and Claire were speechless - and in big trouble!

But the mother simply put the blouse in the washing machine - apparently it wasn't as sensitive as the girls thought! Nevertheless, the tension only slowly gave way to the memory of a great day!

The next day - without bondage - it rained so heavily that mud puddles formed everywhere, which also completely soiled Susan's expensive sneakers! The mother immediately put them in the washing machine! But when Susan got ready for school the next morning, the soles had completely come off. Although Susan's mother promised to buy shoes with her immediately after school, she had to resort to an alternative for the way there and for the lesson itself.

A) She gives Susan her pink ballet slippers.
B) She gives Susan her red high heels. Susan isn't used to walking in them at all.
C) She lets Susan go to school barefoot in slippers.
D) She lets Susan go to school without shoes, but in white socks.
E) She lets Susan go to school barefoot
G) She lets Susan go to school in bear plush slippers.

(what happens in school? Is Susan blamed by the others and tied? Or will she be sent home because she distracts her classmates too much? Or something completely different?)

@Alison and @Sian91:

Today I can really release you into freedom! To be on the safe side, I brought the discharge papers with me this time. I'll carefully take off your straitjackets. Stay calm - you know what happens otherwise! Very nice. Just one more signature - very nice! But wait - you're still barefoot? Damn - your shoes and socks are still with the nurse! I'll get them quickly! But what do I do with you in the meantime? Sorry, but the experience of the last few days has shown that it is better to fixate yourself somehow as soon as you are alone!

Don't look at me like that - I'm immune to it! Sit on these benches - no, everyone on a separate bench! I handcuff your hands to a side armrest - handcuff around one hand, pull the chain under the backrest and around the other wrist, done! This time you're sitting far enough apart to be at each other's throats! You probably don't need a gag this time!

What - the passers-by outside staring at you through the glass door? Don't panic - this is completely normal here. I'll be right back with your footwear - but a little tip: your bright red face magically attracts attention. See you soon - and try not to stutter!!
Last edited by johopp 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

R please. There really is no alternative
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

E. I think @Bondageboi meant E too. (They’re next to each other. ) Must have been typing with his toes tied up and blindfolded
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

JulieG wrote: 2 weeks ago E. I think @Bondageboi meant E too. (They’re next to each other. ) Must have been typing with his toes tied up and blindfolded
Yes E. have you ever tried typing with your feet all tied up and gagged?
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I’m not a redhead, but I’ll vote E. no gag, no shivers.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@Sian91:

"Redhead" actually meant the color of your and @Alisons face, since you're ashamed to death of being tied up in front of so many people - and not the color of your hair. Translation error...

just corrected it.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’m happy to walk home barefoot

E
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

E wins

Chapter 137

Susan couldn't believe her ears! She begged her mother to call her in sick for the day, but in vain! Her mother gave her a comforting hug, but only offered to drive her to school and back.

When Susan got out before school, she was a total mess with embarrassment and excitement. She heard some of the students giggling and felt like all the eyes in the world were on one point - her delicate bare feet! She blushed again and everything around her seemed to spin. What subject and teacher did she have today? Hopefully Ms. Meyer, who already knew about her bondage games! Please, let her have lessons with Ms. Meyer now! And in the second lesson she could still suddenly get a stomach ache and be sent home!

Suddenly someone tapped her from behind. Susan, still totally in thought, was frightened, reflexively lunged and struck. "Ouch - are you crazy?" Ben's voice - great! The idiot would immediately report the hit to the director. Now it was all over! She burst into tears.

Ben's reaction was completely unexpected - he pulled Susan into the boys' toilet, which was luckily empty, went into the cubicle with her and locked the door. "I.. I wanted to apologize to you for being so mean to you! I actually think you're quite nice, but..." Susan didn't get the exact explanation because she was crying again.

"I could get you new shoes - don't ask where from! But only in the second period - you still have to get through Mr. Taylor's music!"

Damn, Mr. Taylor of all people - he always had one student sing in front of the class! But the prospect of being able to wear shoes again afterwards made her breathe easier.

But why was Ben suddenly so nice to her? Did he really have a crush on her? Then the only reason he was so mean to her was because he didn't want to expose himself in front of his male classmates! Susan's brain screamed, "Watch out, Susan! This is a trap! Ben and nice? Never!!!!!!" But her heart?

A) Susan has to sing barefoot in front of the class, but she is given matching shoes afterwards.
B) Susan has to sing barefoot in front of the class and is then given shoes that are too small and very conspicuous.
C) Susan has to sing barefoot in front of the class and is not given shoes afterwards - Ben lied.
D) Another student has to sing in front of the class. She makes a complete mess while singing and then blames Susan for distracting her with her bare feet.
E) Ben has to sing in front of the class. He sings about Susan's bare feet.

After they are finally released from the mental institution, @Alison is informed by Carol that she is being fired as her and Claire's fitness trainer without notice.

@Sian91, Susan's classmate, was expelled from school that same day.

In both cases the reason given was that it was - in essence - too damaging to reputation to employ former "mentally ill" (original sound) inmates in a padded cell! What nonsense!!!!

When they recovered from the shock, they plotted their revenge on Susan, Claire and Carol! I'm excited to see what you come up with, @Alison and @Sian91! But give yourself a few chapters to reassure the others and develop a common plan (which you can tell me via PM, then I can put it in one of the next chapters). Until then, vote normally and regularly, as if nothing had happened!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B

So she has to go barefoot for the rest of the day anyway.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic