Cream with my Coffee (M+/M+) *New Chapter 24/03/24 (M+/M+)*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nice segue there, "Scott was led sore and aching back into the elevator". Pretty obvious without getting too graphic.

And yay! Scott finally gets to turn the tables on Travis. This should be entertaining.

Thanks for the short chapters. Makes it much easier for me to stay up-to-date with the boys and their shenanigans.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Travis would love that.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I wonder who would dom in that scenario....

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thank my schedule, Haha.

I don't actually know what most readers want here in terms of the sex scenes. Everyone here wants to see bondage for sure, but sometimes I write out the full scene and sometimes I don't, I'm not sure which is better. I hope the current balance is good.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'll read whatever you decide to write because you write it so well. Sex is normal and good and cool, I've no problems with reading scenes.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 I wonder who would dom in that scenario....
The answer is yes. Just a continuous three-way wrestling match to tie the other two up. A tangled mass of limbs, rope, tape, leather, and sweat. Each one in various states of bondage- legs roped together, gag shoved in a mouth, handcuffs hanging from one wrist... My god, it'll be beautiful...
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great new part! I like the growing tension with Alejandro
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 8: How I Met Your Father (M/M)

“Woof. You must be really feeling it now. I think that’s five times,” Scott said. “Mmgghhhhhhh MMMMMMM Cccmmmmmm,” Travis grumbled incoherently. It was in fact the seventh denial. Scott had lost count in his head, Travis on the other hand was pretending that he could not withstand the torment. Bodyguard training covers all the bases of resistance to torture, including of the sexual variety. He could resist Scott indefinitely, if he wanted to, but that wouldn’t be fun would it? So, by the eighth time, maybe – he was not quite sure yet, he would step out of the bunker he had built in his mind and offer Scott his full surrender.

The doorbell chimed. “Don’t make any noise,” Scott said, “I’ll go get it.” He covered the hogtied and gagged stud with the duvet before quickly getting into a bathrobe himself. “MMMMRGGGHH!” the duvet protested. “I’ll check the peephole first!” Scott assured.

There were two men at the door. Both were well-dressed and middle-aged, however, one had the size and stature of one of Travis’ bodyguards, the other had a slight frame and had now switched to knocking directly on the door.

“Good morning,” Scott greeted. The shorter bespectacled man blinked at him, plainly not expecting to see him, but quickly regained his composure: “We’re looking for Hunt.”

“Oh, he… he is…” Scott hesitated. “Bound, gagged, aroused, struggling on the bed. But I can’t tell you that,” Scott thought. Then someone tapped his shoulder. No way. “Sorry. Bathroom break,” Travis smiled, refastening his cuff links. Scott’s jaw dropped, he was not sure for how long, and he stared at Travis with bulging eyes.

“DAD?!” Travis said. Scott’s jaw dropped again. He looked abstractly at both men in front of him. “Ah, of course, he even looks like the boss of a security company, and he’s the same height as Travis,” Scott thought. “Nice to meet you Mr Hunt,” Scott said, extending his hand for a handshake.

There was a brief awkward silence, Travis coughed behind him, then the shorter man accepted his handshake. “Nice to meet you too. Mr Scott Grey I presume. I do hope that you’ve been pleased with my son’s services so far,” Hunt Senior responded smiling, but Scott thought his fingers would be crushed if he did not let go soon.

“Way to make a first impression,” Travis said dryly. “Don’t start,” Scott replied, face embedded in his palms. Had the blood left his face yet. Surely it had, but Scott could still feel the strong heavy pulses in his neck.

“I think he likes you,” Travis said. “Noo. He almost broke all my fingers,” Scott stretched out his right hand. “Ouch,” Travis massaged each joint in sympathy, kissing the back of his palm, “that could be a good sign though.”

“What do you mean?” Scott asked. “Shake hands like you mean it,” Travis imitated his father’s voice, “or he hates you.” “Thanks. How well do you know your father?” Scott probed further. “He’s a spymaster. Being unreadable is like a currency to him,” Travis replied.

“Oh fuck me. I blew it big this time, haven’t I?” Scott frowned. “Could have gone worse,” Travis said. “You mean for yourself if you didn’t… wait… how did you escape so quickly?” Scott said. Travis smirked and shrugged his shoulders. “Tell me,” Scott pinned Travis on the bed. “It’s a trade secret,” Travis laughed.

“What about the moaning and the ‘errr let me cum’ was that fake too?” Scott whispered. “Depends, when I want to, MMMMMMPPHHH,” Travis was muffled by the firm hand over his mouth. “OH, when you want to is it? Hmmmmm, I think this means I will leave you tied up for longer until I’m sure you aren’t faking it,” Scott grinned and Travis whined and squirmed under him. “This time though, I want you to demonstrate how you escaped,” Scott said.

It was like magic, a tiny slack here, a loosened knot there, and suddenly everything started to unravel and the ropes started to fall. “I can do that. Let me try,” Scott said confidently.

“That’s not fair, you tied a different knot,” Scott complained. Travis denied this vehemently but Scott could tell he was holding his laughter. “Hey what’s this with the blindfold,” Scott added, “and MMMPHHHHH!” in went the ball gag as well. “O how the mighty have fallen,” Travis said.

Scott cursed under his gag and struggled earnestly, succeeding in only tightening his ropes further. Travis then added one more layer to his bondage – himself. Thick muscled legs hooked around his bound form while equally strong arms embraced him tightly against a broad hard chest and torso.

“I love you,” Travis whispered into his ears, “and if my Dad is anything like me, I’m sure he’ll like you too.” Scott melted further into Travis.

Travis drew his finger down the length of Scott’s body, starting from his drooling lips, down his neck, past the roped pecs and abs, inching towards the bead of white forming at Scott’s tip. Scott moaned, and reciprocated as best he could with the hands behind his back. The initial grip he had on his target was fleeting, almost tickling instead of holding, but Travis grew firmer which allowed Scott to manage a slow pumping action.

“MmmMmmmmm,” they both moaned. Scott felt Travis’s hot breaths down his neck and shuddered as Travis murmured sweet gibberish in his ear.

“What if every time I tie you up, I teach you a thing or two. How long do you think it will take to learn all of my tricks?” Travis asked. “Mmmmmpphhhh,” Scott was beginning to think that this was a one way conversation. A hand moved to pinch, flick then slowly circle his nipple as he continued, “Captive audience, yes. But, I’m not sure whether I ever want you escaping when I put in so much effort into tying you up in the first place,” Travis laughed. “MMMPHHHHH.”

“Let me think...Let me think,” the teasing of nipple and cock continued. “Fine. How about seven denials, and then I’ll reveal something to you?” Travis said. Scott grunted loudly and shook his head. “I guess, I’ll never be an escapologist then,” Scott thought.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

If you don't put your foot in your mouth the first time you meet your SO's parents, then something is wrong! I know Scott's embarrassed now, but it will hopefully be a fun story in the future!

Travis continues to impress with his escapology skills! It makes sense he'd go through that sort of training, but I didn't even think of him having those skills. he doesn't utilize them in your other story! Either his skills aren't quite as good as he's letting on, or he's been willingly staying restrained! Either way, very hot!

And of course, very happy to see Scott talk himself into his boyfriend's ropes! He's so adorably naïve! I have a feeling that Travis will be keeping his sexy stud restrained for a while! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Scott, as hot as he is, is much hotter wrapped up in ropes! Glad Travis agrees!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I do love their burgeoning relationship, and that Travis is sweet enough to pretend to be unable to resist!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Travis continues to impress with his escapology skills! It makes sense he'd go through that sort of training, but I didn't even think of him having those skills. he doesn't utilize them in your other story! Either his skills aren't quite as good as he's letting on, or he's been willingly staying restrained! Either way, very hot!
Travis' occupation is a secret, slipping out of ropes all the time wouldn't be fun and Ryan and Jason would start asking questions ;) But Travis does use his skills in the story, when Ryan went to Dan's house, note who gives Ryan the location ;)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It's sweet isn't it, though Travis will never be able to resist Scott's charm
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really happy to see more of this brilliant story!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 9: The Challenger Makes his Move (M/MM)

"You should change your name," Travis said, walking Scott down the hallway leading to the convention hall. "What's wrong with Scott?" Scott replied. Scott had his big Q&A panel a few minutes away and his stomach was already filled with butterflies, he did not need his boyfriend creating some kind of existential crisis right before.

"I mean your social media handles, as a fan myself, I don't think @Scottie117 does you justice," Travis said, pausing to tidy Scott's hair and attire. His muscle doll of a boyfriend was looking especially hot today. He knew the moment he opened those doors, hordes of screaming girls (and guys) would be rushing forward to a have a piece of him. But, he knew, this beefcake was all his – he made him swear it before he untied him to allow him to prepare for this event.

"Any bright ideas, my number one fan?" Scott quickly pecked his fetching bodyguard before anyone could notice. "What about @Buffbaristascott?" Travis replied. "Cause I'm buff," Scott flexed and kissed his bicep, "work at a café, and my name is Scott?" Scott chortled.

"If my job wasn't to protect you, I would punch you right now," Travis folded his arms. "Oh, don't be like that. I love it, I'll change it later. Besides, judging by the ruckus outside I really need your help keeping them off me," Scott said, noting how adorable Travis looked scowling under his shades.

"Maybe I'm selfish and I don't want to share my man with others," Travis said, one hand on the door handle. "Or maybe, you're my loyal bodyguard servant boi, and if you wish to continue serving me, you'll do as you're told," Scott summoned his most authoritative voice. “Maybe. Good luck Scott,” Travis replied, flooding the hallway with flashes and cheers.

“You knocked it out of the park Scott. How can it be your first time doing this,” Alejandro said. The snake was back again. After sitting beside and cracking jokes with Scott throughout the panel session, Alejandro, dressed as Spiderman again, managed to invite himself up to Scott’s hotel room. Consequently, Travis was now stuck with Jeff, Alejandro’s bodyguard, waiting outside for Alejandro to leave. “He’s up to no good,” Travis thought, his own sixth sense in full overdrive as he tapped his toes in silence.

“Alejandro you’re too ki – mhmmmmm,” Alejandro turned him around to kiss him. “What’s that for?” Scott broke the kiss, holding Alejandro at arm’s length.

“You’re not gay?” “No”

“You aren’t into me?” “No”

“Then what are you waiting for. Don’t tell me you didn’t feel all those sparks during our photo shoot together?” Alejandro pulled him in again but Scott resisted. “I’m currently in a relationship,” Scott said. “Even if there is goalkeeper, it doesn’t mean that I can’t score,” Alejandro said, sliding his hand down Scott’s back. “Why not ask him. Travis!” Scott shouted. It took mere seconds for his beau to appear.

“You’ve been fucking your bodyguard?! This makes things interesting” Alejandro said. “Do you want him out of the room Sir?” Travis asked. “No. However, I think this does make things interesting,” a brilliant idea coming to Scott’s mind. “Here in the room I have two men who badly desire this hot sexy body,” Scott slowly raised his shirt, showing off his tight set of abs. “Perhaps we need a friendly competition. Alejandro, I don’t think you can out-compete Travis, but you can try,” Scott said.

“And you’re the prize?” Alejandro asked. “Precisely. It’s easy to win, just be the better slave,” Scott said. “Your slave eh? That sounds fun. I’m in Scott, your bodyguard has nothing on me. Or should I say, yes master,” Alejandro said cheekily, casually kneeling beside Travis.

Scott raised his eyebrows at Travis. “Game on,” Travis thought, kneeling beside his opponent.

“Fantastic. Let’s even the playing field shall we?” Scott said, as he walked towards his suitors. One was clad in tight spandex, his toned muscles accentuated by the web of lines up and down his costume, the other was fully suited, the broad frame already familiar to Scott hidden underneath layers of fabric.

Scott tossed each man a pair of his jockstraps and ordered them to change into them and resume their kneeling positions. Scott himself took this opportunity to remove his own clothes, leaving him wearing a pair of blue boxer briefs. “Good bois,” Scott said, patting each sub on the head, proceeding to tie their hands behind their backs with soft cotton rope.

Scott clamped his hand over Alejandro’s mouth and slapped his ass, savouring the sweet purr that came out of his lips. Alejandro really came to play, his cock visibly twitching in his jockstrap in response to Scott’s actions. “If you think getting hard on command is all you need to win, this is going to be a long day for you boi,” Scott whispered in his ear.

Scott laid back on the bed: “It’s been a long day. My body needs to be cleaned.” “Yes Master,” responded both Alejandro and Travis. Each sub crawled onto the bed beside him, Alejandro to his left and Travis to his right.

They dutifully lapped the full length of his body, Scott using his hands to direct both bois. Scott lifted both his arms above his head and took a whiff of his pits. “These need extra attention,” Scott said. Alejandro took one tentative lick and gagged at the strong noxious scent of Scott’s sweat. “Lick it. You love the taste of it don’t you,” Scott said, pushing Alejandro's tongue and nose deeper into his musky pits. “Mmmmphhm fkkkkk mphhhmmmmm,” Alejandro squirmed under Scott’s grip but Scott only applied further pressure on his neck until his tongue resumed lapping and cleaning his body. Travis on the other hand, offered no resistance and proceeded to enthusiastically lick Scott’s pits and feet.

Scott’s cock slowly reacted to the worship of his adonis-like body and muscles, creating a growing dark circle of precum in his boxer briefs. “Ready for the next challenge bois?” Scott asked.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Cheeky Cheeky Spandex Spidey! Though I can't exactly blame Scott for his actions, If I were Travis, I'd have taken it upon myself to rope up both horny influencers and enjoyed teasing and taking both while the other watches! Also, What is Jeff thinking about all this? Will this turn into an incredibly hot foursome when the other hunky bodyguard gets involved?

Also, Similar to people lamenting how things will end up in my prequel story- Eddie and Hunter- I am sensing the same feelings here. Since we mostly know how things end up with Scott and Travis from your other story, it makes me miss Alejandro already. Shame too. He'd be the perfect house boi for Scott and Travis. I hope at least that this sexy spandex influencer makes the occasional visit to Scott's and Travis' place!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow, Scott came to play and I love it! And kudos to Alejandro for being so game to play along! I just know Scott has other challenges in store

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Problem is, Travis is a big Sub, domming Scott is probably as far as he would go. Plus, he hates our spandex clad hottie. And naughty you, bringing Jeff into this hot mess. For all we know he's just a straight bodyguard confused why his young boss is staying in there for such a long time :lol: :lol: ;)

I'm sure Alejandro remains in contact with the couple after this story ends, especially after what Scott is about to do to/with him. A superhero house boi is quite the visual.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Scott is still riding the high from his fan event. Turns out hundreds of people screaming 'I love you' sets the domming gears in motion for later!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 And naughty you, bringing Jeff into this hot mess. For all we know he's just a straight bodyguard confused why his young boss is staying in there for such a long time :lol: :lol: ;)
Is it so naughty for me to want Jeff to have a good time too? Is it naughty for me to want Jeff to get in on the fun? I'm simply looking out for the guy!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

So happy to see more of this brilliant story!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Yes it is ;)

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Sorry for the long wait. Finally got the time to come back to this story

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 10: Rules of Engagement (M/MM)

Scott
Source: BulkingBear (deviantart)
Travis
Source: AI Muscle Art (tumblr)

You have the right to use of force to defend yourself against attacks or threats of attack…

In Travis’s mind, this was an attack alright. How dare he. “A bright smile and a little flattery and he thinks he can challenge me for my man!” Travis thought. If this were a simple contest of strength, he knew he would win handily. But this was a task of greater complexity, one of seduction. He had to out-seduce someone who has made a career out of winning over crowds and attracting legions of fans. He was determined to defend his man, but he needed a different sort of force to win the day. Today, victory would come from his submission, his servitude, his surrender.

He purposefully flexed his arms so he could feel the bite of the ropes on his wrists, the sting of it distracting him from the heavy scent and taste of Scott’s pits. The first lick almost made him gag, however, he held back his instinct to back away, instead pushing his face deeper into the source of his present discomfort. Travis found his nose and mouth completely surrounded by the forest of thick hair that grew out of Scott’s pits. He forced his brain to rewire itself to desire this scent. Each breath and lick became easier and easier, until he found that he was no longer repelled. His tongue wanted more of Scott’s sweet saltiness. “Good boi,” Scott groaned into his ear, encouraging him to continue.

You may not seize the property of others to accomplish your mission...

“Ready for the next challenge bois?” his boyfriend asked. “Yes Master,” they said. Scott revealed his mighty erection and said: “You both did such a good job. I guess you’ll both have to share this.” Scott pulled Alejandro and Travis face to face. Alejandro sneered at him, he did not give his opponent the pleasure of eliciting a response from him. “Tongues out bois,” Scott commanded. Scott slapped both their tongues a few times with his member then pulled his hands away. “You know what to do bois,” he said.

They slid up and down the length of of his shaft often times accidentally crossing tongues. It was clear that both them did not enjoy sharing this piece of Scott. They each wanted it to themselves, competing fiercely to clean off each bead of precum that leaked from Scott’s cock. Then came a dreaded command: “Kiss.” They both pretended to misinterpret the instruction in the same way, even though both knew exactly what Scott had meant by that one word. “Each other bois,” Scott appended, “Don’t make me say it again.”

“Come here tough guy,” Alejandro said and Travis glanced at his master to make it stop. “Come on. Like you mean it bois,” Scott said instead, pressing their heads together. “Mmmmmmm,” Alejandro moaned sweetly, giving Scott the show he wanted. “Screw this,” Travis thought, kissing his handsome and smooth-faced rival roughly.

Earlier that day…

Scott was freshening up in the restroom when two large suited men surrounded him. “Can I help you? Hey, I recognise you. HMMMMM!!!” Scott screamed. Are all Hunt Security Services men so hands on? Why do they always go for the mouth. “HLLLMMMPPPP,” Scott kicked as both men dragged him into a bathroom stall.

“Do you need the tranquilliser Scott?” Travis’ father said, setting his newspaper aside and making space for his men to force Scott onto the toilet seat. Scott’s eyes widened in shock. “Ahh so he did use it on you. Hands off boys, he won’t struggle any more,” Hunt senior said.

“What tranquilliser? I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Scott said. “You should think twice before lying to someone with decades of experience in my field of business. Or your future father-in-law,” Hunt said. “Father….IN-LAW,” Scott’s eyes bulged. “Yes. Yes. Let’s skip the boring part of how I know and concentrate on the what I’m going to do now that I do know,” Hunt said. “Or how much you know…” Scott thought.

“I have to say, you easily passed all of the background checks. You don’t seem to be after my money, neither are you a foreign asset.” Hunt said. “No, I’m just a…” Scott said. “I know things about you that you may have forgotten Scott,” Hunt interrupted, “What I don’t know however, is if you’re just a pretty boy looking for a quick fling or if you’re serious about my son.”

“I’m serious, Sir,” Scott hastily replied. “Actions speak louder than words son. Prove it,” Hunt said. “Quick warning for you though, play with my son’s feelings and I’ll deal with you myself. Practice some skills that I haven’t used in used in years,” Hunt stretched his fingers.

“Nice to meet you again Scott,” Hunt held his hand out for a handshake, and Scott’s hand was again crushed in the smaller man’s grip. “Nice to meet you again…” Scott gritted out a pained smile. “Michael. I look forward to welcoming you into the family, son,” Hunt said.

“Is that even your real name?” Scott blurted as Hunt and his men walked out of the stall. “HA! You’re already smarter than I thought. The answer is no. Extra points if you can figure it out by our next meeting,” Michael Hunt said. And that was precisely what Scott was determined to do.
Last edited by Guardianbound 10 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! :o :o :o :o

Why have I not been keeping up with this story!!! Mr. Hunt...Travis...is my ideal. What he has done to Scott and vice versa...Woof, Baby! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And Alejandro...the kinky Spidey and carnally inclined Clark Kent/sexy Superman...

But Hunt, Sr.??? What mystery does he hold!!!

I'd love to find Hunt, Sr. tied back to back to Hunt, Jr.!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thickening plots all around!

Interesting choice for Scott to follow through with his little Sub Contest AFTER the conversation with 00-Dad! But he's nothing if not a cocky switch/sub himself, isn't he?
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Is Travis Hunt based loosely on a certain Duwright... perhaps...
Is this the story where I satisfy my itch to write beefy bondage loving hunks.... Yes. Did I introduce Hunt Sr. so we could have a father son tied together moment...maybe ;) ;)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] 00-Dad is clever :lol: . Who's the cocky switch/sub? Scott? He's at least a switch/dom no? 00-Dad? Maybe he's not into bondage ;) :lol: ;)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Guardianbound wrote: 11 months ago @KidnappedCowboy Is Travis Hunt based loosely on a certain Duwright... perhaps...
Is this the story where I satisfy my itch to write beefy bondage loving hunks.... Yes. Did I introduce Hunt Sr. so we could have a father son tied together moment...maybe ;) ;)

@gag1195 00-Dad is clever :lol: . Who's the cocky switch/sub? Scott? He's at least a switch/dom no? 00-Dad? Maybe he's not into bondage ;) :lol: ;)
[mention]GuardianBound[/mention] Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you! You've lit a fire under me to finish that story.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] 00-Dad...Good One, my friend! 8-)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] 00-Dad not into bondage??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Perish the thought!!! :lol: :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh my... this is turning into quite the mystery, but i'm still distracted by the tied up bodyguard and influencer. But regardless of whether or not Hunt Sr. is into bondage or not, I would like to see him in it :D :twisted:

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] distinct lack of ropes and gags for our bodyguard and influencer combo so far, I know you'd change that if you were there :twisted: :twisted: I think Travis inherited the right stuff from his dad: a handsome face, intelligence, a thrilling career and masses of people who'd like to capture them (for questionable purposes ;) :twisted: ;))

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 11 months ago @gag1195 00-Dad is clever :lol: . Who's the cocky switch/sub? Scott? He's at least a switch/dom no? 00-Dad? Maybe he's not into bondage ;) :lol: ;)
I'm 100% talking about Scott! Again, for all his claims to be a dom, he ends up in the ropes more often than not! Plus its just plain fun to continually call him a sub and picturing him all angry and pouty!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic