Two Friends Bondage Nightmare or is it? (TG/M/M) Part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Two Friends Bondage Nightmare or is it? (TG/M/M) Part 2

Post by cdpattycd »

I have quite a few stories half written and in the works so I have been posting them to get a feel if they are liked or if I should just shelve them. Any feedback is appreciated.

My first time being tied up was also the first time I knew I liked trans women. I had worked with Jamie at our local mall and we just hit it off. We had a lot in common and made each other laugh. I didn’t judge her for her life and she didn’t judge me for mine. The only thing that bothered me was that Jamie put me in the friend zone right off the bat. I was a bit chubby and not that great looking and she had pretty high standards for guys she liked. I understood she was smoking hot and I enjoyed being around her even if she would never date me.

Jamie was gorgeous and if you didn’t know you’d think she was a genetic girl. She had long wavy black hair, dazzling green eyes and a smile that lit up the room. She had perky little 32B breasts from the hormones she took. She had a flat toned belly with a belly button piercing. Her legs were long and toned and led up to an amazing firm, round ample ass. She was a gorgeous young woman and that was a problem.

One night last winter Jamie and I were holed up in her apartment watching a movie on a cold and snowy evening. We were snuggled in a blanket and sharing a bottle of wine. We discussed life and dating and loneliness. We shared so many secrets with each other you’d of thought we were both girls. I had to use the bathroom from the wine and I excused myself. I went to the back bathroom and began to piss. I thought how fun it was to be with Jamie, I only wished she liked me as a boyfriend not just a chubby guy friend. I finished pissing and washed my hands. I walked back into the living room and was stunned at what I saw. Jamie was laying face down on the couch hogtied and gagged. Her wrists were taped together, her arms, thighs, knees and ankles were taped, there was a rope tied to her neck and fastened to her ankles. Her cheeks bulged with something stuffed in her mouth and tape was wrapped a few times around her head. Two men stood over Jamie, they were wearing flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off and black jeans. Both men had cowboy boots on and had trucker hats on, they looked straight out of a documentary on white trash.

One of the men pointed a gun at me and the other one ran toward me.

“Don’t you move mister or my friend there will blow a big ole hole in you,” he said.

The man grabbed me and spun me around, he pulled my arms behind me and taped my wrists together. He shoved me to the floor onto my stomach and taped my ankles together. He then wrapped the tape around my forehead and all the way down around my ankles. He did this six or seven times putting me into a hogtie. He then shoved a white handkerchief from his pocket in my mouth and wrapped the tape around my head another seven times. He cut off my pajama pants and shirt with a sharp buck knife. I laid there naked and scared to death. I heard Jamie moaning and trying to talk but she could only manage some muffled grunts. I tried to move but it was no use. The tape was so tight and the hogtie I was in hurt if I wiggled too much.

“Boy, you like chic’s with dicks or something?” The one who tied me up said.

“He probably a fag too Jeff,” the other man said.

“Hell boy, hear that Daryl thinks you’re a cocksucker. You a cocksucker boy?” Jeff asked me and slapped my bare ass hard.

“MMMPPPHHH, MMMGGGRRR!” I wailed into my gag.

The men laughed at me and turned their focus on Jamie. I was terrified of what these hillbilly pieces of shit were going to do to her. I have read and seen the stories of trans people being beaten, tortured and killed just for being trans. These two dipshits seemed like the type to do some shit like that. Jeff cut off Jamie’s clothes and him and Daryl laughed. Jeff smacked her ass and Daryl poured whiskey on her. I could hear Jamie crying and I was ashamed I couldn’t help her.

“Let’s say we have us some fun, whatcha think tranny? Jeff said slapping her ass again. “Whatcha think down there, sissy boy,” he said and kicked me in the side. Jeff picked me up by my neck and hips and carried me to the bedroom and tossed me on the bed. Daryl brought Jamie in and tossed her right next to me. Jeff cut us both out of our hogties. Daryl began unwrapping the tape from our heads, it hurt and pulled our hair and he just laughed.

“You like cocksucking so much sissy boy, you gonna show us how you suck ole tranny’s cock,” Jeff said. “Roll over there boy and get that cock in your mouth,” he shouted.

Daryl grabbed me by my dick and said, “Boy when you're told to move you better move.”

I scooted over to Jamie, she was crying still. I looked her in the eyes for a few seconds and saw the fear and shame in her eyes. Jeff smacked my ass hard this time and I scooted farther down and took Jamie’s flaccid cock in my mouth.

“That's right boy suck that little tranny cock, make it nice and hard,” Jeff said giggling.

I moved my mouth up and down Jamie’s cock, it started getting hard, it was nature it happened even if she didn’t want it too. I looked up at her and she just gave me a little smile and said, “it’s ok just do it.” It crushed me how sad she sounded and I started to tear up myself.

“Look at sissy boy cry,” Daryl laughed. “Suck that thing sissy boy don’t be shy,” he said.

I moved my mouth up and down Jamie’s now hard cock and even though it was a terrible situation, I was getting turned on. My dick started to get hard and I was about to freak out. What if they saw my hard on? What would Jamie think? This was awful. What was I going to do?

To be continued.
Last edited by cdpattycd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Yes, I’d be interested in a continuation. It’s something I’ve not seen on here before and I’d be interested to see how you go about it :)
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Part Two

As I continued to suck Jamie off, I got a massive erection and I couldn’t hide it. I just kept sucking and I wanted to continue, this is what I have been wanting since we met. I took her cock as deep in my mouth as I could, I sucked faster and deeper. I began to dry hump the bed as I sucked, I imagined that this was consensual and we were doing this willingly. I was willing anyway. I continued to suck when I felt Jamie’s cock twitch and stiffen, then she blew her hot load into my mouth. “MMMPPPHHH,” she moaned into her gag, you could tell she was disgusted. I swallowed every drop and then got carried away and began to lick the tip of her dick.

“Look at sissy boy go, he enjoyed that shit,” Jeff yelled. “I knew you were a cocksucker boy.”

Jeff and Daryl stood laughing and Jamie just turned her head away and was crying softly. I was embarrassed and felt bad that I got carried away, but I also felt happy. I liked being with Jamie sexually and especially tied up. If she viewed me as more than a friend maybe this wouldn’t be happening. I scooted up to Jamie and whispered to her,

“I am so sorry, I just wanted to keep them happy so they didn’t hurt us,” I told her.

Jamie turned her tear covered face to me and shook her head no, “mmmppphhh, mmm grrr,” she tried to voice her displeasure with me but with her huge gag still in she couldn’t. She just looked me in the eyes with such disappointment. I honestly was kind at her, how was she going to judge me? I am in the same boat as she is. Jeff shoved a big red ball gag in my mouth and buckled it tightly behind my head. He then tied a noose around my neck and to my ankles. I was hogtied again but this time if I struggled I would strangle.

“Boy, be still and don’t rustle around or you will choke, we're gonna have some fun with girly boy here,” Daryl said. Jeff and Daryl laughed as they picked me up and laid me on the floor.

Daryl took his belt off and the slid his dirty jeans and whitey tighties to the floor. He had a semi hard cock, Jeff untied Jamie’s legs and pulled her hips up and pressed her face down. Daryl climbed onto the bed and grabbed Jamie’s hips. He began ramming his semi hard cock into her ass. He slapped her ass hard and laughed. Jamie squealed into her gag, “MMMPPPHHH, MMMRRR, OOOUUU.” The more she tried to make words into her gag the harder Daryl’s cock got. He was able to get it into her tight ass raw. He didn’t even bother to lube her up. Jamie tried to yell out in pain, but it was no use. Daryl just started ramming her ass. He pounded his cock into her ass deeper and harder. He was sweating and panting. I just laid there watching, I tried to move and felt the noose tighten. I watched and started to get hard again, I wanted to fuck her too. Jeff had other plans and I wasn’t going to like them.

“Sissy boy, don’t think you’re gonna be left out, I am gonna enjoy you,” Jeff said and let out a disturbing cackle. What the fuck did he have planned?

To be continued...
tallbill
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tallbill »

Oh boy! Fun post. It hits a lot of my hot buttons. Id love to be forced to be some mans cock slut too. great story. I'll contiue to read your posts. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic