Buck and Eddie (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Buck and Eddie (M/M)

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

“Hey, Buck. I need some help with something. Meet at my place in an hour?”
That was the text that Buck, a 26-year-old firefighter, received that set in motion a journey which would change his life forever. As Buck drove the short distance to Eddie’s house, he could feel a nervous knot in his stomach. This would be the first of many times that Buck would make this drive.

Eddie watched from the window as Buck’s black Jeep pulled up outside. He watched as Buck got out of the vehicle and adjusted his shirt as he walked nervously to the front door. Eddie heard Buck knock and jumped up and strode over and opened the door to see Buck smiling with his normal happy attitude. “Come in.” that was the simple greeting that Buck received.

“Hey Eddie.” Buck replied and took a few steps forward through the open door past Eddie. “So, what did you need me to help you with?” Buck innocently asked. “Buck, come sit down and let’s talk for a moment and then we can get into that.” Eddie guides Buck to the living room and they both sit and begin to make some small talk.

“Buck, I have noticed you staring a little too long when I get out of the showers at work. I’m flattered, really. That’s why I invited you over. I like you too. But we should discuss a few things before we move forward. I like to be in charge and in control. Including with you. Is that okay with you?” Buck sat quietly because he was shocked. Here is the man of his dreams sitting in front of him. Eddie, the 28-year-old ex-military current firefighting coworker, likes him too. This has shocked Buck to his core. He would do anything to be with Eddie.

“Yes! Eddie, I will do whatever you need to be yours.” “We will see about that, Buck. I want you to get up and go use the bathroom and do whatever you need to do to be ready for me and then you will come find me in my bedroom. Is that clear?” “Yes, Sir” that was Buck’s simple short response. Then he got up and followed Eddie’s orders.

In the meantime, Eddie proceeded to stand up and prepare himself upstairs. In Eddie’s room there was a box. The box contained rope, duct tape, a pair of nipple clamps, a couple of gags, some leather gloves, a blindfold, and a pair of handcuffs. Eddie decided to ease Buck into this, so he put on the leather gloves and removed the rope, duct tape, and blindfold but left all the other contents in the box.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congrats on starting your first ever tug story [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]!
I can't wait to see what Eddie has in store for Buck and can't wait to see where you take us with this!
Sexy times are ahead, I think. Let's hope Buck enjoys what his ex-military workmate has in mind. Even if he doesn't, I'm sure we will 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, how exciting! I think it's real sweet of Eddie to keep it simple to start Buck off, and I can't wait to see how he'll take control of this willing man!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Buck and Eddie Chapter 2: Buck Begins

"Eddie, you in here?" Buck called out as he entered the dark room that he thought was Eddie's bedroom. Behind the door in the pitch black room Eddie was waiting. He waited until Buck walked over to the lamp on Eddie's desk and then he pounced.

In the struggle between the two firefighters the lamp was knocked to the floor. Eddie spoke in the velvety smooth voice that made Buck melt and said "you will clean that up tomorrow, Buck. Now put your hands behind your back and be a good boy." Buck complied and placed his hands behind him. He quickly felt Eddie apply metal police handcuffs to his wrists and double lock them.

Eddie stood over his captive friend and turned on the overhead light so he could make sure that Buck was not injured. "Eddie, I'm sorry about the lamp. I..." "Smack" Eddie quickly slapped Buck across the face. Not hard, but hard enough to sting a little. "Buck, you are in some trouble with me. Consider this part of your punishment. You do not speak unless I say you can. And when you do speak, you address me as either Master or Sir. Is that clear?"

"Is that clear?" That was the question that kept floating around in Buck's head. As Buck contemplated how to respond, Eddie cleared his throat and looked at Buck expectantly waiting on an answer. "Yes, Master Eddie" Buck responded with his usual sarcastic tone.

"Buck, for your sake I will let that slide this time. Now get your ass over here." Buck easily stood up and walked over to where Eddie was standing and stared in his dark brown eyes. Standing there, looking at Buck's soft blue eyes, Eddie couldn't take it any longer.

It started with a gentle soft kiss that caught Buck off guard. Then Eddie kissed him more passionately. As they continued to kiss, Buck began to become more alive and kiss Eddie back. Eddie pushed Buck back onto the king size bed.

Once on the bed, Eddie began to take Buck's clothes off. "Eddie, this is the first time I've done this." "I know, Buck. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Just lay back and I promise we will take this slow." Buck calmed down and allowed Eddie to strip his shirt and pants off leaving him wearing nothing but his black boxer briefs.

Alright everyone that's it for chapter 2. Chapter 3 will be out soon. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
Sounds like these two have been hungrily lusting after each other for a while.
Definitely looking forward to seeing what Eddie intends to do with his new sub ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good start to this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic