Sex-cratary (M/F) (with Epilogue!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sex-cratary (M/F) (with Epilogue!)

Post by icedteacool »

I had a fantasy that I was playing out in a RP the other day... figured I may as well post the backstory. Enjoy ;)

--

Ring ring! The phone sounds its familiar tone. It's Alicia, the office secretary, sending through another call. I think to myself, "Really? On a Friday at 4:55PM? 5 Minutes to go and you send this through?" I pick up - "Hey Alicia, what's up?" "Oh hey Nate, I have a student on the line for you about some exam they're taking." Really... you couldn't at least give me some more details about this landmine that I'm about to step on? "Okay Alicia, send it through, thank you." The line clicks and I find myself on the phone speaking to a student for the next 30 minutes about an issue that should have been resolved a while ago by yours truly, except that I had given Alicia the task which clearly had not been taken care of."

I walk over to the front desk. It is now half-past-five, and the entire building is empty, save for myself and our secretary. "Alicia, did you ever help that student out with their exams and give them an extension like I approved? Alicia?"

Alicia's eyes widen and, startled, she turns her head to reveal that she had headphones in and was watching videos on Facebook, which is typically not permitted on the front desk computer. "Whoops, sorry I didn't even see you standing there, Nate! I thought you had left already! What were you saying?"

"I was asking if that extension I approved ever got through to the student you spoke with." Alicia was not unlike many other women that I had known in my life. Pretty face, big brown eyes, long straight black hair, a few freckles accentuating her facial features, average height, large breasts with nipples that were extremely hard and poking through her collared shirt and grey sweater at this particular moment in time, cute athletic figure, nice round butt, but ditzy as all fuck. Sometimes I just didn't know why Alicia didn't work at a bar or as a gym teacher and instead toiling away in administration. Had she not also been married, I would have even considered fucking her, but alack and alas. It didn't help that she was wearing a short miniskirt and black leather boots, which sometimes admittedly drove me wild.

"Oh, sorry! I completely forgot! Was that what the student was calling about? I am so sorry about that, won't happen again!" she replied, clearly looking a little anxious. Alicia has acted a little jerky, getting in front of her computer, blocking the familiar blue tab of Facebook so I could not quite make out what was on her screen.

"No worries, it's all settled and taken care of," I say as I turn to grab my coat and am just about ready to head out. I turn to Alicia, who is still standing awkwardly in front of her desk. "Say, what are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans with the hubby?"

"No, not really... just kinda hanging around!" she replied.

"I see... well, have a great weekend! Anything fun you're watching on Facebook?"

Alicia gets in front of the screen. "Nope, not really! Please don't tell the director, she already has it out for me because I missed a bunch of calls on her lunch break. I thought everyone was gone, so I was just browsing some stuff before going home."

I look over Alicia's shoulder and see her playing a trailer from the upcoming Fifty Shades movie. I can't help myself and quip, "We're all BOUND to have fun this weekend, huh? You sure you're not going to be TIED UP doing things? And don't worry, the director has WHIPPED you enough with warnings, your fine."

Alicia's face turned beet red, giving away her real intentions despite the fact that a simple fib that the video auto-played would have sufficed.

"Alicia, you alright? You're turning quite red. If it's about that trailer on your computer..."

"No, it's alright! I, uh, was just curious about something my friends sent me."

"Oh? Is that so? So when that box came in for you at the office and you joked that it was a bunch of sex toys... you weren't kidding, huh?"

At this point, Alicia's eyes got huge. I could see her bite her lip and glance at the aforementioned box under her desk. "Nate, I won't lie to you, I know you've got some experience with this because I heard about what you did with my friend Erin when you guys went out a few months ago. Honestly, I am comfortable asking you this, but... would you maybe... just at least show me how this stuff works? I want to do something special for my husband, but need some help and all my girlfriends are out of town..."

"Let me stop you right there, Alicia. As much as I would love to help, I don't think this isn't crossing some professional boundaries, not to mention is your husband okay with something like this?"

"Oh well... he doesn't have to know! It can be our secret," she laughed nervously.

Ah what the hell. I'm getting a new job in a few months anyway, what's the worst that could happen? I thought to myself. "Okay, but no word about this to anyone, in this office our outside of it, got it?

Alicia at this point jumped up and gave me a hug, which was not unusual for her but this time I got to feel her breasts against my chest as she embraced me. "Oh thank you thank you thank you Nate! So, want to see what I got?"

"Sure, why not, but maybe we should get on over to your place before it's too late? Your husband returns in the morning, is that right?"

"That's right, but here look!" she exclaims as she eagerly opens her box and shows off its contents: a big blue vibrating dildo, some Japanese silk rope, steel handcuffs, a leather cat-o-nine-tails flogger, a satin blindfold, a ball gag, and a shiny leather bustier get-up.

"Very nice start," I say, eyeing and picking up the box of goodies. "So, what would you like me to explain to you first?"

"Oh, I thought maybe... you know... you could just tie me up and show me yourself?" Alicia said. Honestly, I usually would have run for the hills right then and there, but as I pick up the cuffs, I say to her, "Hands behind your back. We're going to teach you a little lesson about bondage and office etiquette."

Alicia complied without question. Good start, I thought to myself. I grab her wrists and apply the cuffs behind her back, cinching them to the next highest click so as to not cause her too much discomfort. "Alright, now stand over here and let's bend you over the conference table. We can close the room in case anyone shows up." I march her over to the conference room table and bend her over. Her large breasts buoy her body against the table as I push her down, and I can feel her breathing more heavily, more excitedly, like a teenager driving a car for their first time.

"Shh, relax, I'll go easy on you and we'll see if you still like it. If anything goes wrong, or you need to be let go, just snap your fingers, got it?" She nodded.

"Okay. Now, let's see, we'll need to bind those legs so you don't go anywhere..." I take the rope, comprised of six coils of five feet each, and bind her ankles spread wide apart to the table legs. I can't help but look up her skirt which is riding up her buttcheeks and take notice of her white satin panties that she has underneath. As I finish tying her legs, I ask for a progress report: "Alright, how does that feel?"

"Mhm, it feels secure! I can't reach my legs with my hands cuffed behind my back and this table in the way. I thought you were going to tie me in my office chair or something, but I think this is much better!"

"Well, don't get too comfortable. We're not anywhere near done... yet." I catch Alicia's eyes as I get caught staring at her increasingly-exposed butt. I give her a sharp slap on the ass. "Ow!" she exclaims. I immediately bend myself over her, my body contouring to hers, and clamp my hand sharply over her mouth. "Did I tell you you could scream, slave?"

"Mhm mhm!" Alicia utters under my hand, shaking her head from side to side. My cock begins to get erect as I have clearly crossed the point of no return, and Alicia undoubtedly felt my growing member rub against her sex because she lightly moaned a surprise mewl as my hand still cupped her mouth. I gently let go.

"Now, let's see if we can proceed without any further interruptions..." I say as I get off of her and resume my ropework. "A dominant might act as I do, but I'll be honest, if this is just a fun bedroom game for you, just ignore me. A great deal of incredibly complex factors go into a BDSM relationship, but I know this is probably just you looking to give your husband a sexy gift and get a good fucking. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong."

"Well, if I'm honest, I actually... hey I war-mmmhpph!"

"Actually, feel free not to," I say as I quickly jam the ball gag in between her luscious lips. The bright red ball fills her mouth completely, a wonder or pure luck that she managed to find the right size ball gag, I muse to myself. I buckle the gag's black leather straps tightly behind her head. I cup her chin and make her look at me. "There, much better, don't you think?"

"MMM! Mmph mmh mmhph!" Alicia growled through her gag. I had to admit, her mouth was perfect for the ball, and I was jealous her husband was going to get quite the show later tomorrow.

"Now let's add a little fun to your predicament, shall we? What I am about to add is called a crotch rope, so apologies in advance for this..." I say as I hike up her skirt, revealing her white underwear. A small dark spot had already began to emerge around her crotch, and it takes every urge in my body to resist rubbing her clit. "The gag is necessary by the way so that I can do my work without you complaining and for me to have some plausible deniability that you would actually protest what I am doing right now. But I will hand it to you, that ball gag is just perfect for your mouth!"

Alicia rolls her eyes and sighs, eyeing the puddle of drool beginning to accumulate beneath her chin.

"Oh, that's perfectly normal. Just let your mouth drool. No point in keeping it in. I actually find it quite... a turn-on. Now, hold still." I tie a rope around her waist and proceed to begin the ropework that I had been so familiar with a hundred times before, albeit in a new scenario. I run the rope through Alicia's legs over the panties, and cinch it off tight, revealing the increasingly-drenched outline of her pussy and labia. With the last piece of rope, I tie another know around her cuffs, and run the coil again through her legs to the front of her waist rope to give her some control over rubbing her clit. I knot it off extra tight, ensuring that any wiggling will force her to pleasure herself, willing or unwilling.

"Normally, I would have tied your wrists in front and ensured that you were bent over the table, but since we only have so much rope, this will have to do. Feel free to struggle and give that rope a tug," I smile at her as I myself grab her wrists to demonstrate, eliciting another few mmmphs from her gurgling gag.

I sit down and admire Alicia's struggling figure in her bondage. I wonder to myself how long it will be before I hear some snaps of the fingers or her begging through her gag to be let go. To my surprise. Alicia begins mewling softly into her gag, groaning as she works the ropes in between her clitoris, tugging back and forth, back and forth, testing her bonds and the extent to which she can gain pleasure from her bondage.

She catches me briefly staring at her butt, and instantly begins to put on a show, tugging the rope harder, groaning louder and louder into her ball gag jammed in her mouth, as if she were about to climax. In just a few brief moment, I watch her hips subtly buck and Alicia drops over the table, breathing intensely as the orgasm runs over her body. Alicia lightly snaps her fingers, and I get up, rock hard cock clearly visible through my pants, and unbuckle her gag. Alicia works the ball out of her mouth and a pool of drool drips from her mouth. "You ok? How was that?"

Alicia clearly eyes my cock through my pants and a smile emerges. "Mhmmm! Oh... it was... perrrrfect..." she closes her eyes and smiles and wiggles her fingers. "Would you mind maybe tying me like this for my husband to find me? I want to be just like this... helpless... totally under his control..."

Welp. I've created a monster, I think to myself, as I use the key to unlock her cuffs, my hand briefly grazing her dripping-wet panties as I undo her ropes.

To be continued... :)
Last edited by icedteacool 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Message me! I don't bite!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

please continue
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Sniper108 wrote: 6 years ago please continue
On it... got a bit sidetracked with some fun bondage that I'll need to do a write-up about in the non-fiction section :lol:
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

This one is promising.
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Part 2

"So, you would like your husband to find you all bound for him, hmm? I must admit, your husband is going to be a lucky man tongiht. What time does he return?" I ask, knowing full-well the answer that Alicia was about to give. Her husband and I were friends outside of work, and I knew that he was actually going to be returning in the early wee hours of the morning.

"Well Nate, initially he was supposed to be back around 9 this evening, but I think his flight got delayed or something like that and it looks like you have until well-after midnight to get me prepped for him," Alicia said, slowly rubbing her wrists in a feeble attempt to distort the marks left by the cuffs. Cold steel was not my preferred restraint, but to each their own. At least it's effective.

I come over and take Alicia's wrists, and gently caress them, blowing warm air on them with my mouth. "Some ice may help later, but what's the point of erasing these marks if we are just about to bind you up again anyway?"

Alicia simply issued a wry smile, still working her jaw from the ball gag. "I suppose you're right, Nate. Habit, I suppose... I don't want to seem like I am cheating on my husband."

"Well, I suppose we are well-past that part, my dear. Don't worry, I'll keep it strictly to bondage. What you do in those ropes is entirely... your business," I say as I reach up her skirt, commit every HR violation one could think of, and cup her wet, pantied crotch. "Now, let's get a move-on, shall we? We have some work to do. Let's pick up some more supplies on the way to your apartment - what you ordered is a good start, but we will need some more supplies for variety's sake. After all, your man will definitely want to play more with you once he sees you like this."

"You think so?" she said, her eyes becoming big and a subtle gasp of breath as she feels my cold hand feeling its way around her sex, gauging just how much she enjoyed herself in just such a period of time.

"I know so, now come on," I say with a smile as I hand her her coat and grab my keys.

--

We drive in our respective cars to the local sex toy shop. Typically, this would not have been my first choice for any supplies (Autumn's Sub Shop and eBay were my go-tos), but given that we were short on time and that I had never visited the store before, I happily obliged and decided to support the local business.

"See anything you like?" I ask, impressed with the level of goods offered. I finger some of the leather restraints, and pick up some purple leather cuffs, her favorite color.

"Oh! Those are nice. Maybe we could color-coordinate with some of the other gear!" Alicia says, picking up a set of purple leather straps and another set of cuffs. "For the legs, you know..." she says, indicating we needed more than one pair.

What a girl Alicia is, I mused to myself. Not only was she picking up on what was needed, but she appreciated the aesthetics of bondage to boot. This was going to be a fun night. "Alicia, how about this tape?" I asked, throwing a roll of purple bondage tape in her cart. "It doesn't stick to your skin, only to itself, and that way for some nights you can enjoy it with fewer marks than rope or tight cuffs."

"Ok! But may we please use the rope tonight? I just loved so much how it felt on me..." she pleaded. Indeed, the purple silk rope she purchased earlier would match the rest of the bondage I had planned out in my head nicely. As she said this, I was looking at the collection of gags within the store, but sadly, nothing violet or purple presented itself.

"Alright," I agree, "but you must promise that we will also try this tape out as well." I toss her a roll of purple 'World's Best Gag Tape'. "If we are going purple, we will need a gag to match!" Alicia nodded eagerly, and began to make her way towards the check-out counter. Keep it simple, Nate, I thought to myself. There's no need to go overly complicated tonight, especially since it needs to be safe and comfortable for a few hours...

--

As we entered her apartment, Alicia offered a glass of wine, which I happily accepted. "Merlot, if you've got it," I say, looking around and beginning to formulate a plan for her evening bondage. "Any update from the hubby about an ETA?"

"Yes!" Alicia said, somewhat startled. "It looks like he was able to get on a flight that will put him here probably just after midnight!" Alicia had been scrolling through messages on her phone, and I caught her in the middle of what had to be an embarrassing duck-face selfie. We'll see if she makes a duck face when I gag those lucious lips later... I thought to myself.

"Excellent, well that gives us a little bit of time, let's enjoy a glass or two and walk through what we are about to do, sound good?"

"Yep!" Alicia said, making her way over with a bottle and a pair of matching glasses.

I pick up and overpour each glass. Well, I won't get to fuck her or cum on her, but at the very least I will get some free wine out of the deal... "So, Alicia, I am thinking that we need to put you in bondage that will not be too stressful on your body, as you may be bound for more than an hour or two, and something that will allow easy access for your husband to play with you. Has he ever indicated that he was interested in doing any bondage with you?"

"No, not at all," Alicia replied. "I do know he browses bondage websites, however, and so I know that this will really turn him on. I do have one request, though. Can we somehow do a tie-up that maybe theoretically I could have put myself in? I do not want him to know I had, you know, assistance..."

Ah, that was the kicker... I'll have to remember to wash the damn glass an put it away to not espouse any more suspicion... "Sure, of course! In that case, I think we will need to go with a simple spreadeagle. I will still do all the bondage, but theoretically, it's not something you wouldn't be able to put yourself in, with some practice, that is." Depending on how late exactly Alicia would be bound before anyone arrived, I needed to take into consideration her gag, the tautness of the bondage, any toys that would be used, as well as a failsafe. Ideally, I wanted to make my getaway at least 15 minutes before the husband's arrival, but it was still an uncomfortably unsure window where a lot could go sideways.

"First things first, we need to get you changed. Why don't you go wash up, and change into that leather get-up you ordered? Oh and leave the boots on. Actually, do you still own those thigh-high black leather pair of Cole Haans? I think it would match perfectly."

"Aw, you noticed!" Alicia blushed slightly, her cheeks turning a rosy shade of red. "Give me a few minutes, I'll be right out!" she said as she gathered some things, grabbed her outfit and wine, and headed for the restroom. I laid back, finished my glass, poured one more, and headed for her bedroom and laid out the supplies.

--

"Alright, are you almost done?" I yelled from across the apartment. On the floor I had laid out all of the bondage supplies, neatly organized by type. Of course I wouldn't be using them all... I was intrigued and curious what play would occur after I left. If the guy is into bondage, I should leave him SOME supplies to play with... I thought.

Alicia at this moment stepped in. He leather outfit was a little tight on her, but it accentuated her breasts perfectly, making them jut out like a ridiculous push-up bra. Not that she needed a push-up... her breasts were more than ample, and it killed me a bit on the inside knowing that I should and would not be running what was becoming an increasingly-difficult-to-hide growing cock in my jeans. The leather outfit had lace on the sides, a nice touch, and was tied in the back. It never ceases to amaze me how some girls can get that done without any assistance... a true testament to her flexibility... Alicia had replaced the cum-ridden white satin panties and opted for a shiny black silk thong instead. Her butt looked great, jiggling slightly as she twirled around for me in her thigh-high black leather boots. She was ready for a good night.

Alicia laid down on the bed for me, arms and legs in an "X" formation. I made my way over to the bed, and attached each violet leather cuff to her legs and wrists. I strapped down each cuff tight enough that it would not come loose, but with enough give so as to not cut off circulation.

"Let's first do your crotch rope before we get into any restraints, this will make it easier to get all the bondage done right," I said aloud as I motioned for Alicia to get up on the bed. I got behind her and begin going through the same motions that I had done at least a hundred times before. My preferred method was to use two coils of rope folded over - one tied around the waist, and another around the crotch. I tie one rope around the waist, admiring how inexplicably well the violet and black contrasted against one another. I then take another coil and cinch it off in the front, and run it on either side of Alicia's labia, making it visible through the thong. I place three knots in the middle of the rope, and I leave the other end undone, to be tied to the headboard when the rest was finished.

"Now lay down and let's get you bound," I instructed. Alicia obeyed and fell back into the spread "X". I took a coil of rope and began my work. Each of the cuffs had a stainless "D" ring attached, and it was easy to get her legs bound. I measured an equal length for each leg - it would drive me insane to not have my willing sex-cratary perfectly centered and justified. I bind the legs fairly spread apart, but not so much that Alicia cannot bend her knee and wiggle around slightly, perhaps an inch in either direction.

"Still hanging in there?" I ask.

"Mhm! You could actually tie them even tighter I think," she replies.

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves - there's not telling how long you might be stuck like this, plus I have a reason for giving you a little play in the rope," I said. I was planning on attaching the vibrator to her thigh before I left, which would allow her to have some control over how much she came, or at the least, to not be completely bored if minutes turn into hours.

I get on top of her chest to begin tying her wrists and finish up the spreadeagle in a similar fashion to her legs. I straddle her breasts between my legs, my cock at this point throbbing, displaying a clear imprint. It gets in between her breasts as I bend over to cinch off the ropes, and inadvertantly pop her left breast out of the leather. I admire the perky nipple, and look at Alicia with a smile and chuckle as I fondle both her breasts briefly for a moment, savoring their size and playfully run my cock through my jeans in between her breasts again. As Alicia closes her eyes and bites her lip, I flick her nipple to elicit a yelp and bring us both back to reality.

"Ouch!" she screams. "Oh no... am I going to get gagged for screaming?" She says with a wink. I grab her breast and place it back underneath her outfit.

"Not yet, just two more things we need to finish first." I grab the other end of the crotch rope and run it straight up her back, tying it above her head in the middle of the headboard. I make sure that it is very taut, meaning any struggle would put the rope into action.

"Now, we don't have a purple blindfold, but I think this purple bondage tape will be perfect. Now lift up your head for me," I say as I help her up, and begin winding the bondage tape around her big eyes four times, ensuring a wide coverage area.

"Before I gag you, here is what we are going to do. I will leave the phone next to you so you have it within reach. Although you can't see, I'm just going to leave you with a tape gag to be safe, and you can have Siri come to the rescue in case of emergency, sound good?"

Alicia nodded. I wish I could see her big pretty brown eyes, now so obstructed by the purple bondage tape. "Thank you, Nate, you have no idea how much I appreciate... mmmph! Mmhm!"

"Say no more, Alicia, this was a lot of fun," I say as I clamp my hand over her pretty mouth. I remove my hand, and tear of six strips of the gag tape. "Lips together please!" I say as I plaster one strip horizontally, then two in an "X", followed by one under the chin, and another two to finish across. She looked great, and although I do not believe in simple gags, we were going to start easy and play it safe for now. It was an effective-enough gag but not one that she herself could not remove with a little effort.

I saw her phone light up. The flight had just landed and I had a few more minutes to wrap up.

"Now Alicia, I have one final surprise for you... don't be alarmed, I'll be sure to leave it on low. I take the cordless vibrator which has been charging on the floor and use the bondage tape to secure it in place to her right thigh. I turn it on low, and push her thigh into her clit, demonstrating the effectiveness of the crotchrope and combined stimulation of the vibrator.

I slowly get up to leave, and admire my work. There was still the ball gag, flogger, blindfold, some more rope, and both tapes left for added play. I take a picture with my phone and notice a dark spot beginning to form around Alicia's sex. Her moans begin to slowly intensify as she quietly, softly mewls into her tape gag as the first orgasm hits her.

I wash and replace the wine glass in the cupboard, and put on my shoes and lean close to Alicia's face. "Looks like there's a few minutes before your night gets even better, so enjoy yourself, and hope you enjoy this bondage!" I smile as I give her a quick kiss through her tape gag, rub her pussy, and get up to leave.

"Mmmmh oooo," Alicia says a 'Thank you' through her gag, but quickly forgets I am even there as another orgasm hits her, her hips bucking up slightly only to be yanked back down by the crotchrope, eliciting another, louder and more sensual moan. I smile and close the door behind me, and make my way down the stairs to the parking lot. What a night, I muse to myself as I begin to imagine what fun Alicia was about to have the rest of that night.

THE END (Short epilogue to follow)
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

"So, how was your night? Given your butt-dial the other night, I'd say you look none worse for wear!" I said as Alicia made her way into the office. She had indeed called me on Sunday evening, a whole two days following me leaving her writing in her simple-yet-elegant bondage. All I could hear over the phone were a series of gurgled mewls behind what was likely the ball gag.

Alicia blushed. "Well, it was a fun couple of nights. When he found me, he at first rushed over to remove the tape from my lips, but pretty quickly figured out that I had done that on purpose. He re-applied the tape gag and well... he kept me tied up in various positions almost all weekend long! It was... tiring... but oh, so satisfying. I can't thank you enough!"

"Oh it was my pleasure, I am just glad that you enjoyed it. I have to admit though, you were very sexy all bound up like that. I hope your hubby appreciates what he's got to play with now!" I joked, although to see her bound like that was incredibly alluring, even more so because it was so taboo.

"Well I think he does, especially now that he knows what I'm into, but I definitely owe you for helping me have such a fun weekend. Don't worry, I think I have just the idea. I'll leave you a surprise on your desk in the morning!" Alicia winked and went to her desk, leaving me quite befuddled.

I didn't think anything of it and went about the rest of my day, and honestly forgot about it and wished Alicia a good day as I left the office. The following morning, I came in, and noticed that Alicia's bag was at the front desk, but she wasn't. Well that's certainly odd... I wondered. Since the beginning of time, Alicia had always beat me to the office, and had always been sitting there before I ever even rolled up into the parking lot.

As I opened my door, I noticed something was out of place... my desk had been moved slightly away from its corner under the wall. I could also begin to make out a very familiar buzzing sound coming from what seemed like my desk. Did I leave one of my phones here and now it's vibrating? Or is that the sound of... no... a vibrator?! I rushed over to my desk and become astonished at what I find smiling in a mixture of joy and orgasmic ecstasy.

"Mmmph! Mmmh mmhm mhm mhmmph!" Alicia is tightly hogtied, completely naked under my desk, tied with the same silk rope from the other night, and gagged with something that had been stuffed in her mouth and then wrapped shut with at least five winds of clear packing tape around her head. From the looks of it, I could make out some polka dots of what were likely her panties that were stuffed in between her lips, making her cheeks bulge slightly. There was also a note that read, I know that you'll probably say that this is inappropriate for the workplace, but today isn't very busy so just enjoy me as your bondage sex-cratary slave for the day! ;) - Alicia

"Well well well, from the looks of it, you definitely have picked up quick on how to do some self bondage," I said, taking the time to tighten some of the ropes. It was clear from the knots that she had done this to herself, and I could not help but admire her sexy body as she struggled in between orgasms. The vibrator was tied with a rope harness, nestled deep in her glistening crotch. She wasn't going anywhere. "Unfortunately, I do have an all-day meeting today, so I'll be checking in on you from time to time. But don't worry, I'll make sure I keep an eye on you..." I laugh as I move my laptop to face her, set it on the chair, and open up a webcam session to another account to myself.

Alicia's eyes widen. "Mmmph? Mmmh Mhmm mhmh MMHMHMMH!!"

"Don't worry," I say as I give her a playful kiss over her gag, "I'll be back before you know it. Enjoy yourself!" I laugh as I spank her ass, five times on each cheek until Alicia groans into her gag and her ass turns red, and I shut the door behind me. I open up my phone to view the webcam feed, and the initial panic on Alicia's face quickly fades as she rolls her eyes and begins trying to escape, but not before yet another orgasm hits her. Her eyelids flutter once more as she contemplates whether to try and escape or continue her pleasure... I merely enjoy the view, hit record and stand up to greet the meeting's attendees with that day's agenda...

THE END.
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Definetly one of the better stories ive had the pleasure to read!
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Acecondor wrote: 5 years ago Definetly one of the better stories ive had the pleasure to read!
Glad you enjoyed it!
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Great job!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic