Pump and Dump (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pump and Dump (M/M)

Post by zerg rush »

Hello again. I'm having issues with the letters G and H on my keyboard, which makes things interesting. Copying and pasting every single one of them in is a real pain. I'm 99% I missed at least one. You didn't come to hear about my computer issues though.

This has the same 'villain' as Video Nasty. You don't need to read that first thoug. Think of it like the Marvel cinematic universe, except less plot holes, I don't put out the exact same story every 6 months.

This bit is PG. The next bit won't be.

Since the first day I saw you, I knew I had to make you mine. I remember it so clearly. I was sitting on the bus, going home after a long day of work. Then you got on with your friend. You rolled up the sleeves on your T-shirt, showing off your “muscles” then did a set of pull-ups using the handrail, before bragging to your friend. A sight like that could get someone like me all hot and bothered.

Despite all my successes, I still can’t get over the one that got away. It was a one off meeting in a crowded building. He walked passed me. It was all over in a flash. I never made that mistake again. From that day, I always carried a tiny GPS tracker, synched up to my phone. I “accidentally” brushed by you as I got off the bus. You didn’t even noticed me slip it in a pocket on your rucksack. I waited for the next bus. I couldn’t risk you getting off the bus before I did.

I follow the tracker on my phone. It stays on the bus for a few more stops. I follow you along your walk home. And what a lovely house it is! You clearly still live with your parents, or you’re a trust fund kid.

I don’t see you on the bus again. Thank fuck I hid that tracker in your bag! The next day, I stake out your house. It’s on a pretty busy street. Well lit. I take a day off work, discretely watching your house. Your mom must be a housewife or works from home. She doesn’t leave all day. That makes a daytime visit out of the question. During the night, everyone will be in. There must be another way.

I watch the data it sends to my phone religiously, over a three week period. Your journey to and from high school is far too dangerous. Light, fairly crowded. You visit a lot of people. You’re popular as well as handsome, it seems. No good either. Not consistent enough. It seems haphazard and random. There is one journey you make consistently though. It looks like it goes through a park. I check the building on my phone. It looks like its a gym. Fantastic! You’ll be tired, vulnerable and alone. Probably with headphones in as well.

I scout out your walk from the gym to your house. It’s a fairly open park, but the gate is an obvious choke point. There’s a street lamp over the gate. Would be a damn shame if something happened to the only light source in the area.

I work out a plan in my head. I quickly decide Friday is the best day. You could easily decide to go straight out after going to the gym. I’ve seen you go to a different house on the tracker, so no-one will question you not coming home. I go to the local hardware store and buy a pack of 100 9 mm cable ties, a bag of 2.5mm cable ties and a roll of 3 inch wide gorilla tape. All black, of course, to contrast nicely with your skin. All I have to do is lie in wait.

It’s been 3 and a half weeks, but it’s show time!

I’ve parked my van next to the park gate. It’s deserted. It’s been a long, sweaty summers day, and even though it’s pitch black out, the temperature is still 86. It was well over 100 during the day. To make things even worse, the air conditioning and the showers are broken today. I should know. I broke them.

I stare at the tracker on my phone. I loosely fasten a cable tie, and cut a stick a strip of gorilla tape over my jeans. I get out of the van, leaving the back doors open. I have a quick check. Still no-one else but me.

I see you walking towards me. I hide behind a nearby tree. You are lost in your own world. Even from here you looks like a dishevelled mess, in need of a long shower. You’ll have to smell a bit longer, kid.

You walk past me. You don’t see me, or my glove clad hand as I force it over your mouth from behind.

“Wfffff?!

Before you know what’s happening, I place your wrists in my prepared zip tie behind your back and tighten it. Tired and sweaty, I drag you, still hand gagged into the back of my van. I close the doors with my free hand. The whole process takes 5 seconds. Not bad!

With my hand still over your mouth, I reach into my pocket. I pull out an old, crusty sock. I’ve dreamt of this for three and a half weeks, masturbating over the thought of you inescapably bound and gagged. A lot of that cum ended up soaking into that sock. I remove my hand, and as you open your mouth, I cram the jizz sock into your oral cavity. You look like you’re about to be sick. It’s only an ankle sock, so there isn’t a single spot that isn’t thoroughly covered in cum. It doesn’t fill your mouth as much as I like, so I force a 2 inch white ball gag in there as well, and buckle it in the tightest hole I can. Your jaw has to stretch to accommodate it. I use the strip of gorilla tape from earlier to make sure you stay nice and quiet.

Your eyes widen in horror as I show you my heavy leather bondage hood. There are two tiny oles so you can breathe, and that’s it. I force your head into it, and lace it up at the back. I can’t hear your pathetic pleas at all any more. The only noise I can hear you make is your laboured breathing.

Now you’re properly silenced and you can’t see a thing, I can take off my hood. I use two more of the heavy duty zip ties on your wrists, and cinch them with one of the smaller ones. I tie above and below your elbows, your ankles, and below and above the knees as well, in the same way. All tight enough to pinch and bite into your soft skin. I feel you shudder with every zip tie I use. I like to think you let out a moan, and I can’t hear if through your gag. I bend your legs backwards and use four zip ties to bind your ankles to your wrists. Two vertically between the cinches on your ankles and wrists, and two horizontally to cinch your hogtie. Each 9mm tie has a breaking point of 175 pounds. You have 3 for each binding, plus a cinch. Good luck getting out of that!

With you safely tied up, I remove the fake wall in the van. There’s a little space, perfect for hiding illicit goods such as your good self. I’ve installed a camera in the secret compartment, so I watch your pitiful attempts at struggling. Not quite as full of bravado as you were that day I saw you NOW, are you. I replace the wall and get in the drivers seat. I have a quick look at you on the screen. You rock around a bit. I’m very tempted to crack one off right now, but we have a decent drive ahead of us. And why masturbate now when I can do so much more later?
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Always on board for a zerg rush story, I even read your old M/F story and I never do that!
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Hot start to a new tale!
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Nice start, great description, and build-up; cant wait to see what will happen next to our young victim.
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Is the messy victim wearing sweatshirt? Or t-shirt? It's a hot summer day I'm imagining him wearing a sleeveless shirt while he was ambushed. Please continue soon ZR!
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

Nice beginning, can’t wait to read the next part! Is there any way to get in touch with you? I can’t seem to dm you on the forum.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

amazing start, I would love to read more of this, and see what the kidnapper has in store for the poor victim
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start! Looking forward to the next part
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Hey Zerg, please continue this story! I love it
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Not sure how I missed this story months ago but its great and I hope it continues at some point.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks for writing and sharing this story for us. Like others I hope there will be more. Even if there isn’t, this story is terrific as a one off. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic