Adam and Eve - The Settlement (MF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Adam and Eve - The Settlement (MF/F)

Post by KP Presents »

Monday

As Laura lay on the couch, her body still shaking as she felt the ropes holding her in the tight hogtie, she wondered just what had happened to her that weekend – and why tit felt so wonderful to be like this. Especially given how the weekend had started on the Friday…

Friday

“So it’s final?”

“The divorce - oh yeah,” Laura said as she sipped from her wine glass. She was in her late forties, her light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a burgundy coloured gilet over a faded denim blouse and faded jeans, the legs tucked into a pair of flat heeled over the knee brown leather boots.

“So how do you plan to celebrate?”

“Getting my life back? Two weeks in the sun week after next – I need to spend the weekend making sure there are no other jobs that have to be done to write him right out of my life.”

“So a quiet weekend at home?”

“Oh I really hope so…”

It was at about seven thirty that Laura walked up to her front door, fishing her keys out of the inside of her handbag and opening the door.

“Some food, some wine, an early night,” she said to herself as she closed the door – and then her eyes shot wide open as a pad of sticking plaster was pressed firmly down over her mouth.

“Whtththhllll!”

Laura dropped her bag to the floor as her arms were pulled behind her back, and she heard a rasping sound as her wrists were forced together by a thin plastic strip. She was then turned and frog marched into her front room, where she was surprised to see a young woman standing there, dressed in black and smiling as he long blonde hair fell over her shoulders.

“Hello Laura,” she said quietly, “my name is Eve, and this is my friend Adam. We are going to be spending the weekend with you, and you are going to wear what we say, and do what we say, all right?”

“NHTTHDNHHHT!”, Laura called out as she was forced to sit down, and saw a young man also dressed in black as he passed a white zip tie round her ankles and forced them together as well.

“Relax, Laura – we mean you no harm,” Eve said quietly, “in fact, we have already ordered some food for all of us which you can share in – so long as you accept we are in charge, and not raise the alarm when the time comes.”

“Whttdhihwhnt,” she mumbled as she tried to move.

“To help you relax and re-discover life,” Adam said as she stood up, “but you have to give yourself wholly over to us.”

“Uhhrrhhh… Uhrhnhtghnnhnthhrtmh?”

“No – not deliberately anyway,” Eve said, Laura somehow feeling more relaxed as she looked at them. “But by the time we leave on Monday, I think you will feel a completely different woman, with our help of course.

“Now, I hope you like Thai food…”

As Laura twisted her legs round, the leather squeaking as they rubbed together, she looked at the young couple and said “you’re serious – you are going to tell me what to do and what to wear for the weekend, and I am not going to be able to raise the alarm – and in return you get?”

“Satisfaction,” Eve said as she stood up and walked over, before she knelt down and cut the strip away from her ankles, “but it is getting late, and you need to your sleep – in a secure way, of course. Come with me please…”

Laura stared at them both as Adam knelt down and cut away the zip tie holding her ankles together, before she slowly stood up and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Laid out on her bed was a pair of dusky pink pyjamas with a black trim, Laura turning and looking at Eve as she said “You seriously are going to tell me what to wear?”

“Indeed – get changed please.”

Laura sat on the side of the bed and removed her boots and gilet, then stood to remove the rest of her clothing before she put the pyjamas on, Eve watching the whole time.

“Now what?”

Eve smiled as she held up a roll of silver tape, and said “hands behind your back, Laura – we need to make sure you stay here while we lay the plans for tomorrow.”

Laura looked at her, and then realized she had no choice, as she turned round and put her hands behind her back. She heard the rip of the tape before feeling it on her wrists as they were secured together, and then round her arms and body before she was asked to sit down. She watched as Eve taped her ankles together, and then her legs above and below her knees, the cuffs of her pants flaring out under the silver band.

“Lie down, get comfortable, and then I’ll make sure you stay quiet.”

As she lay on her side, Laura blinked twice, and then felt the tug on the skin round her mouth as it was taped over. Eve smiled and said “see you in the morning” before she turned the light off and closed the door. Laura lay there, determined to stay awake until the house was silent and then get free…

Saturday

“Good morning.”

Laura opened her eyes suddenly as she saw Adam standing there, smiling as he showed her a pair of scissors, and then cut the tape bonds on her legs. Slowly, the older woman stood up and turned, looking over her shoulder as he freed her arms, and then rubbing her wrists.

“Your outfit for today is laid out in your bathroom,” he said as he opened the door, “Once you have showered and put on the clothes, I will take you to have breakfast.”

Laura nodded as she walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind herself, cursing the fact there was no window as she looked at herself in the mirror. Peeling the silver tape away from her mouth, she looked at her face, her hair lank with sweat and the residue round her mouth.

She then looked to the side, and saw the outfit on the laundry box. Picking up the briefs and bra, she looked at it, and then stripped off before going into the shower…

“Good morning, Laura – sleep well?”

“Strangely, yes,” Laura said as she sat down, looking at the young blonde who was wearing a black jumper and leggings with short black boots. The knots in the string bikini she had been given to wear were rubbing in some strange places, but she was glad of the outfit that covered them – a grey top open at the neck, and pink leather pants tucked into a pair of black leather boots with a pink and black patterned top.

“So are you going to raid my wardrobe all weekend?”

“I think that outfit suits you,” Eve said with a smile as Adam put a glass of orange juice in front of Laura, and then went to the oven. Laura just nodded as she took a sip, and then said “so what – I end up trussed and gagged all day?”

“Oh no – for one thing, we need to go shopping for a few things today,” Eve said with a smile as Adam brought over a plate with hot croissants.

“All of us? And how are you going to stop me raising the alarm?”

Adam and Eve looked at each other, before Adam said “oh don’t worry – we have that in hand…”

As Adam came to a halt outside the superstore, Eve looked at Laura and said “ready?” Laura merely raised an eyebrow as she opened the passenger door and they all stepped out, Adam locking the car as Eve walked with Laura.

They had not been kidding about making sure she could not raise the alarm – the clear tape smoothed over her lips was almost invisible, and the cloth in her mouth was getting wetter and wetter as it absorbed the saliva and filled the space there.

She was very effectively silenced, but equally she was shocked that nobody noticed she was gagged, or being held captive -only she was not really being held captive, even though Adam and Eve were watching her every move as she picked a trolley and they walked in. It was strangely – fascinating the way it made her feel.

And then there were the bikini she had on, the way the knots rubbed between her legs and on her nipples. Were they aware of just how that made her feel?

“Yes we are.”

Laura turned her head and looked at Eve, who was smiling as she placed some steaks in the trolley. “Adam, my dear, show her how much we appreciate how she feels.”

The next thing Laura felt was the vibrations on her chest and crotch, as she stood still for a moment. She then slowly turned her head and stared at Eve.

“Miniature vibrators built into the knots,” she whispered, “and Adam controls the intensity. A test of – patience and acceptance.”

“You’ve gotta be kidding,” Laura said to herself, and then she felt the rate increase. She stood still again for a moment, and then slowly walked along as they completed the shopping.

It was as Adam closed the boot of the car, and Eve sat next to Laura, that the rate intensified and Laura closed her eyes, groaning as she felt the dampness between her legs and her whole body began to shake.

“Perhaps we should get you home for lunch – and a change of clothing,” Adam said as Laura felt hr whole body shake.

“Uhffhhnnnk,” she mumbled, as despite the situation she felt so good…

“What the hell do you call – these,” Laura said as she sat on the bed, and pulled up the zips on the old blue leather boots that covered the lower legs of her grey leggings.

“VibraPants – catchy, isn’t it?”

“One way of putting it,” Laura said as she finished her drink and stood up. She was now wearing a grey cardigan over a purple blouse, her long hair hanging loose. “Nut it was an – experience.”

“A good one?”

“So what happens if I am wearing these, and you tie me up?”

“Well, let’s find out,” Eve said as she picked up from a bag a length of rope – alogn length, which she doubled over and tied a small loop in the centre. “Stand still, arms by your sides.”

Laura turned, but she watched in the mirror as Eve draped the rope over her arms and let the ends drop to the floor, then started to wind them round her arms as she pulled them back. Before she realized what was happening, the ropes were holding her forearms together behind her back, and her cardigan was being forced to the sides as Eve wound the ropes round her upper body and chest.

The bands were framing her chest, and she could feel the vibrators sinking into the soft flesh of her breasts. Her mind was racing now about what would happen if they were turned on, as she walked slowly down to the front room of her home.

“Ah - lie down,” Adam said as he indicated the couch, Laura nodding as she slowly walked over, and then lay along the couch, watching as Adam took a second rope and secured her legs together below her knees, and then her ankles. He then pushed a folded cloth into her mouth, as he said “I am trusting you not to push that out - it will help you enjoy the down time more. Nod if you agree.”

Laura slowly nodded as Adam walked over and turned the television on. “I understand you are a fan of Stephen Sondheim,” he said, “so you may enjoy the stage version of Merrily We Roll Along – with some stimulation.”

Laura closed her eyes as she started the vibrators, and then settled with her head on the arm of the chair while the music started to play…

“You may be my captors,” Laura said as she put her cutlery down on the plate, “but this has been some day – and that was a damn good meal.”

“I try my best,” Adam said with a smile as he collected the plates. “But it is getting late – go with Eve please, and she will prepare you for the night.”

Laura nodded as the two women walked slowly up the stairs, Laura turned her head and said “who exactly hired you to do this with me?”

“With you? Not to you?”

Laura shook herself as she said “Yeah, I get the point. So how am I spending the night?”

“Wearing this,” Eve said as she took Laura into her bedroom, and she saw the short sleeved pink nightie on the bed. Sitting down, she let out a long sigh and then removed her boots as she started to strip.

Once she was ready, Eve said “lie on your back, head on the pillows.” Laura did this, before Eve tied one end of a length of rope round her left wrist and took it above her head, then secured the other end to the headboard. Walking round the bed, she secured Laura’s other wrist so her arms were spread out, and then did the same thing to her ankles.

As she peeled a length of brown sticking plaster from the roll, Laura said “I never too them off.”

“I noticed,” Eve said before she smoothed the brown fabric over her lips, and then placed a small box with a button in Laura’s left hand. Smiling, she turned the light off again, and then closed the door as Laura looked up, and then pressed on the button, feeling the effect wash over her again…

Sunday

“So what is going to happen to me today,” Laura said as she walked into the front room. After she had showered, she had gone into the bedroom, to find a blue and black lumberjack shirt, blue jeans, a fawn coloured sleeveless wool cardigan and over the knee black suede boots with a three-inch stiletto heel. Having put them on, she and the others had already had breakfast.

“We understand you attend a local church on a Sunday morning,” Adam said as he looked over. He was wearing an open necked shirt and smart pants, while Eve had on a floral dress.

“Yes…”

“One that streams the service for those who cannot attend?”

“How do you know all this?”

“We were very well briefed,” Eve said, “as well as the fact you like to spend Sunday afternoon at a local park. Well, we are not going to attend the church, but you can watch from here – although singing along may be an issue.”

Laura smiled as she said “I’m a terrible singer anyway. And what will you be doing while I watch?”

“Preparing Sunday lunch. Now put your hands together in prayer.”

“Can I ask a question – if you won’t tell me who hired you to do this, can you tell me why they did?”

Adam nodded as he bound Laura’s wrists tightly together with a ball of wool, and then lowered her hand down before he secured her legs together above her knees. He then knelt down and secured her ankles, Laura noting how the black fabric seemed to lighten under the binding.

“The person who hired us,” eve said with a smile as she rolled up a white scarf, “wanted us to give you an experience over this weekend, to open your eyes to ways you can enjoy life in the future. Admit it -you are enjoying this, aren’t you?”

Laura said nothing as she opened her mouth, tasting the silk on her tongue as the band was pulled between her lips and tied tightly round her head. She had to admit, she had enjoyed yesterday after she had got over the shock – and she was curious about why it was so gentle this morning.

IT was tight – she was going nowhere, as Adam set up her laptop – and how did they know her password – and the live stream started. Despite herself, she started to sign along.

“Lhrd, thlhthfuhrluffssshhnhn,
Hnthhmhsthfthdhrknhshsshnhn.
Jhshs, lhthfthehrld, shnhhmhnnghs,
Shthsfhrrrbhththfuhnhbrhnnhs...”

“I trust you learned a lesson this morning?”

“Well, I learned something,” Laura said as she pulled over her head the white wool sweater, “I always thought there was something sinful about being bound and gagged for fun, for – stimulation, but as I was praying this morning, I had such a sense of peace about my situation…”

Eve smiled as she said “goo d- so I need to do something before you put your boots and skirt on.”

“And that is?”

“Please stand still, with your hands on your head.”

Laura looked at her and then did just that, watching as Eve tied a rope round her waist, and then let the ends drop to the floor before she pulled them back through her legs and up.

“Ah….”

“Indeed,” Eve said as she tied the rope off, “you may finish dressing now.”

Laura nodded as she sat on the bed and put on her quilted brown knee length leather boots, and then slipped on the long, pleated orange leather skirt. She then did a twirl the skirt rising as she said “so we still go to the park.”

“We do.”

“No ropes? No gags?”

“Nope – we want you to enjoy the sensation of something giving you pleasure, and nobody noticing what you may be feeling.”

Laura smiled to herself as she walked out of the room, and down the stairs…

As Laura walked round the park, she had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from groaning as the ropes rubbed on her wet pussy. It was different from the shopping the day before – then she had been gagged, with those wonderful pants on, and she was amazed nobody noticed. Now she was free, able to talk to Adam and Eve as they walked – and she was not wanting it any other way. The excitement had been building ever since they left the house and got into the car, and not really stopped…

“So,” she said as they stopped and sat on a bench, “what exactly are you planning for me tonight?”

“We are going to truly bind and gag you,” Adam said, “and this time I will do it – but it will be in a way that means you enjoy it.”

“I see,” Paula said quietly, “but I want you to do that to me.”

“You do?”

She looked at Eve and nodded as she said “yes – I have never felt so empowered, so amazing as I have this weekend, and I want to see how you bring it to a climax.”

“Interesting choice of words.”

“I know,” Laura said quietly, “but I have been to the edge so much today, I want to go all the way.”

“Freely, of your own will?”

“Yes.”

“May I join you?”

Laura looked at Eve and nodded as Adam stood up.

“Let’s go and find somewhere to get a bite to eat – and then I can prepare Eve while you change into something very suitable…”

“Ready?”

“I think so,” Laura purred as she looked at herself in the mirror. Adam had asked her to put on a grey sleeveless top over a white peasant blouse, and blue jeans with a pair of thigh high burgundy red flat leather boots.

“Good – put your hands behind your back, palm to palm.”

As she turned and obeyed, Laura smiled before saying “gag me first,”

“As you wish – open your mouth as wide as you can,”

As she did so, Adam pushed a compressed red sponge into her mouth, Laura feeling her cheeks bulge out as she closed her lips. There was then a soft peeling sound before he stuck the end of a roll of white micropore tape to her cheek and wound it tightly round her head to keep her quiet.

He then passed some rope round her elbows and brought them together, and then her wrists, cinching both bindings by taking the rope between her arms, before he passed a longer rope round her body and pulled it tight under her chest. Laura was already feeling giddy as he passed the rope round her, forming two bands that framed her chest, and then securing them behind her before he walked in front of her with another length of rope.

“Whtthrughhndhtdhwhftht?”

Adam just smiled as he passed the rope under the bands between her breasts, and then fed it back through and pulled it tightly down, making her groan as the bands encircled the base of her breasts. He then walked behind her and reached between her legs, pulling the rope up and back so she could feel it through her jeans rubbing on her crotch, before he secured the ends to her wrists.

“Come and join Eve – she is waiting for you.”

Laura nodded as she walked into the bedroom, and saw Eve lying on the bed in one of her outfits – a black blouse and jeans tucked into high black boots. She also had a wide white band around her head covering her mouth, and the heels of her boots were resting on her bottom as she lay in a tight hogtie.

“Lie face down next to Eve.”

Laura slowly walked over, groaning as the ropes rubbed on her, and lay face down, looking at Eve as Adam tightly bound her ankles and her legs below her knees, then bent her feet back and secured them to the crotch rope as well.

“Uhhllrhrrrt?”

“Hyhhsss,” Laura said as Eve saw a smile under the white tape, and watched her fellow captive slowly moving her wrists. Laura herself was loving the way the ropes made her feel, the warmth spreading through her, the way she was starting to feel those shocks running up and down her spine.

This – this was true bliss now…

Monday

Monday

“So come on,” Laura said as she sat with her hands in the pockets of her burgundy gilet, “who hired you?”

“Who do you think?”

She looked at Adam and Eve, and then said “oh come on – HIM?”

“Indeed – I think he wanted to teach you a lesson. The thing is, I think he has – hasn’t he?”

“Oh yes,” Laura said with a sigh, “just not the one he wanted. The settlement just got changed for the better.” She then let out a sigh as the VibraPants she was wearing worked their magic on her – helped by the crotch rope that was tied round her waist and between her legs.

Under her gilet she was wearing a pink blouse, the top buttons open, while her legs were in a tight pair of chocolate brown leather pants, the legs tucked into knee length leather boots of the same colour. But the bands of white rope that held her ankles together, as well as her legs above and below her knees provided a nice contrast – and the way it sounded as she twisted her legs round was adding to her excitement.

“Turn to the side,” Eve said, “and put your hands behind your back.”

Laura smiled as she felt the rope round her crossed wrists, while Adam folded a white cloth.

“Open your mouth.”

She did that, tasting the clean cotton on her tongue as he gently pushed it in, and then pulled a knotted strip of towelling between her lips to keep it in there. As he knotted the strip round her head, Eve passed the long rope round her arms and chest to frame them in two bands, bands that also held her arms firmly against her sides.

She smiled as she twisted round – a smile that was held under the white micropore tape that Adam pressed gently down over her mouth and chin, stretching from ear to ear. As Eve tied the last rope off, she lay down and rolled over, sighing as she pulled her bound ankles back and secured them to her crotch rope.

“Good luck Laura,” Adam said as she nodded, and then watched the two people – she now thought of them as friends – leave her in her house. She then started to move her wrists as the rope rubbed on her, and she felt the dampness.

The heat.

The pleasure as she brought herself to a climax….

As Laura lay on the couch, her body still shaking as she felt the ropes holding her in the tight hogtie, she wondered just what had happened to her that weekend – and why tit felt so wonderful to be like this.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com