Fired (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fired (M/F)

Post by GwenGagged »

Hi everyone, this is a little fantasy that I have, let me know what you think about it.

If there is one thing I hate, it’s filling out job applications.

Two months ago, I was working as a waitress at Hooters. Whatever, I made a small fortune in tips and it was better than most of the other options in my area. However, I was terminated for “stealing,” although I’m sure it’s because I didn’t want my manager Glenn’s dick in my mouth.

That brings us up to the present day. I was sitting on my couch in my grey pajama shorts and old maroon college hoodie. My unwashed blond hair was pulled back in a bun. Sex and the City reruns played on the tv while I scrolled through Indeed and LinkedIn.

Then there was a knock on the door, followed by my best friend Cole walking into the room, wearing tight khaki pants and a salmon button down. He looked very well put together. “Oh my gosh, Liv, you’ve got to do something other than doomscroll job postings.”

“I have twenty-three dollars in my checking account.” I replied. “I couldn’t afford to go to a soup kitchen.”

“Oh, c’mon.” He said, sitting down on the couch next to me. “Let’s go get you cleaned up and go to brunch. My treat.”

“Cole, I don’t know if…”

“I won’t take no for an answer.”

I then got up and went to get dressed. After showering, I put on a really cute navy blue romper, along with some white sandals. Once I did my makeup, we left.

Brunch was pleasant, we most just talked about what Cole had going on. He had a new boyfriend, Andrew, that he was really into. Of course, he didn’t brag too much about his recent successes, but it was nice to know he was doing well.

After getting back home, I started scrolling through TikTok. It was the normal stuff that I find myself fascinated with, however I then came across one where it was a woman in a hooter’s uniform making a joke about all the comments she gets from her customers. I don’t know why, but I opened on her profile to see she had a massive following. I then opened her linktree to find what I’m sure most of her followers were looking for - her onlyfans. Checking it out, I saw that she had a free account where she posted videos of her doing stuff in her uniform. Perverts were paying her massive amounts of money to show them her feet, her boobs, doing strip teases. Some of them even wanted to buy her underwear.

I thought to myself “oh, I could do this.” Going into my closet, I pulled out my old uniform. I undressed and put on my sexiest lingerie, a red lace bra and matching panties. I then added the signature pantyhose and orange hot pants, along with a white tank top with the company’s logo and of course, the white slouch socks. After lacing up my white sneakers, I got ready to make my first video.

Setting my phone up on my dresser across from my bed, I sat down with my legs crossed. When the camera started rolling, I uncrossed my legs and recrossed them the other way. “Hey everyone, welcome to my page. It’s your favorite Waitress Lynn. I’m so happy you all are here, please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. It would be my pleasure to serve you.”

Fast forward a bit, and I really started making some serious money. However, it was when I got a custom video request from Jim793201, I realized that I needed some help. The message read

Hey Lynn, love your content, I was wondering if I could order a custom video from you. If you’re interested, I’d like to see you tied up and gagged for your tips, sort of a home invasion style. I’d be willing pay you $500.

That kind of money would be life changing. I’d never been tied up before, but I’ve also never been showing strangers on the internet myself before. Something inside of me just knew that I’d regret not taking the money.

Knowing that I’d need some help, I enlisted Cole to be my new rigger. He’d never done anything like this before, but he was willing to learn and wanted to help me get back on my feet.

We had watched a few videos like the one Jim asked for, and we had practiced some ties. So, with my gay best friend, my old work uniform, a pile of ropes, and a roll of tape we got to work.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome start to the story! Love your PFP
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic