Changed Plans MF/F/F (bdsm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Changed Plans MF/F/F (bdsm)

Post by Tugger90 »

This is a sequel to "A Change in Plans" taking place years later. Note, with older characters this is a rated R story, with head Master/slave and BDSM elements. Just a heads up. I do hope you like it and will leave a comment!
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18907
---

The woman felt a weird fluttering sensation that she got whenever her and her owners completed another successful heist. For years they had trained her so that she could become their protege, a savant at breaking and entering. Granted, they had told her since the beginning that it would never be enough to win her her freedom. No, they had put time and effort to break her, mold her into their slave. Now for the last couple of years they had reaped the rewards.

She sat in the backseat, her Mistress playing with her braids. Occasionally whispering to her in a voice that even after three decades still had a hint of an eastern european accent. The young latina sat still and docile. She was just happy that unlike some other heists the ride back to their safehouse wasn't spent with a ring gag in her mouth in order to please her Master, and sometimes her Mistress. “You did good tonight Adriana. Even if we will have to whip you a bit due to your mistake in speaking to that damsel we had tied up.”

“I understand Mistress.” She said softly, submissively. 'Adriana', it was her name, the only one her mind recognized. Yet she knew deep down it wasn't the name she had been given at birth. That was the training that took the most pain to condition her too. Her past life, her goals, her very name, now just memories that tickled her brain occasionally.

“You're very beautiful, and you're becoming more skilled with each job.” Her Mistress said.

“Thank you Mistress.” Adriana recognized this as her life. Most girls her age where freshmen coeds, enjoying life and partying away from her parents. She had hazy memories of a face she thought was her mother, but she wasn't positive. She fear searching too deeply in that direction, she remembered her entire brown body being red for weeks because she refused to forget her past life. They pulled into a gated community, and then towards the back of it where a three story house had its own gate and high hedges. Pulling into the garage Adriana felt the tug of the leash that was attached to her collar. Her Mistress leading her out, her wrists shackled.

The latina's slim frame was shown off well in her tight black outfit. Cloth, not stereotypical leather. She was lead over to their living room, where a pulley hung from the center. “Want to do the honors tonight dear?” Her mistress asked as she unzipped Adriana's clothing and briefly undid her shackles. Adriana stepped out of her clothing without being told to do so. Her brown and latin body was shown off incredibly well in a small thigh and strapless push up bra. It also showed how her belly and read had a red tinge to it with marks from the whip and flog. No scars, her owners were careful, but not a day went by that they didn't find an excuse for her to feel some pain to remind her she was property with no rights of her own.

Now she would be reminded again as her Master lifted her wrists, reshackling them and attaching them to the pulley. Forced to stand on the balls of the feet her nice c-cup chest could be seen rising and falling in anticipation. “Open up slave.”

“Yes Master.” She said, doing so, feeling the ballgag buckled into her mouth, the familiar rubber taste, the feeling as it was cinched tightly. She heard her Master walk over and get the whip, he stood in front of her, stoicly. Then a lash across her midriff right above her deep and round navel. Her body shook. “Agghhieeemmphhiee!” She screamed. She never could get used to the pain.

“You've become a savant at breaking into places, but you cant talk and give away evidence of who you are when you have someone tied up.” Another lash.

“Aghmmphhieee! Esssmph-massphher.” Her right side was whipped. “Aghhmmphhiee!” Then her left side. “Mmmphhieeeee!” Then at her ribs. “Agghhuughieeee!” Then her tender and burning midirff once more. “Aghhieeeeeemmphhieee! Phessmph-masspher!”

By the time it was over her rear had gotten two lashes, each thigh one, and her midsection the rest. She winced as she was allowed to fall to her knees. Ankle shackles put on to go with the pair around her wrists. Her Mistress was there, kissing her neck and rubbing oils and creams that didn't dull the pain, but prevented scarring and helped the whipmarks heal. Adriana bit her lip as her owner's hands wandered up to her breasts, massaging them for a moment. Tugging at her chest she heard a whisper in her ear. “Over here Adriana my beautiful slave.” She said, unclasping her ballgag.

Adriana forced herself to her feet, walking over she saw that her Mistress had poured a glass of one for each of them. She motioned for Adriana to pick hers up as she did her's. “To another successful heist.” She said, raising the glass. Adriana was silent but lifted the glass, taking a sip after her Mistress. “Its your favorite red, enjoy it.”

Adriana let a small smile fall upon her face. “Thank you Mistress.” It was indeed her favorite red.

“You've done well. Made a small mistake but you are exceeding my best expectation.” She looked over Adriana's body, her brown skin, the marks of abuse, her pretty face, the bra, thong, and stockings. “My, I couldn't create a better protege to own if I tried. And to think we got you completely on accident.” She giggled.

“And you told me you only decided to take me because I was rebellious and tried to escape.” Adriana replied after taking another sip. It was submissive, recounting the story her Mistress had told her many times.

“Yes, that's what drew my attention to you. Able to use your nubile body to get loose. Then you showed a fire and determination. We had to douse it before rekindling it in a direction that better suited us, but it was a pleasure to do so.” Adriana winced at that. Her Mistress finished her drink. “Even activities such as becoming a teacher for you was pleasurable. Was fun to arrange testing for you. Youre in the top ten percent. Brains and beauty. The perfect robber.”

“Thank you Mistress.” She said again as she finished her glass.

“Slave Adriana!” Adriana hung her head, before instinctively raising it. She knew what that tone meant. As did her Mistress.

She smirked and nodded towards the voice. “Go let him enjoy his property, I'll have another glass for you when you're done.”

“Yes Mistress, thank you.”

“Afterwards Ill give you a massage before we put you into your cage.”

Adriana made her way to the voice, to her Master's room. A man of almost fifty he nevertheless was still as in shape as a college linebacker. He had already undone his belt when Adriana walked in. He flicked his hand. “Over here slave.”

“Yes Master.” She said, walking over. Gasping as he pulled her into his lap. Kissing up her abused midsection to her breasts. Undoing her shackles only to put her hands behind her back and reshackle them there. Adriana was already moving her hips by the time her thong and his pants were pushed down. Her Master enjoyed her body, it was as elite as her testing scores. His friends had long gotten a kick out of him having his slave walk around serving drinks shackled in lingerie. Most lewed comments she had learned from them, as well as all the way it turned out her body could be groped.

This was far from her favorite part of being a slave. No, that came during their 'jobs', the fleeting moments where she used her skills and was trusted to do her part. It was the closest she came to freedom, and sometimes even earned her small rewards like the wine. As she felt her Master's thrusts however she was reminded that it was also a victory that her owners enjoyed immensely as well.

---

Emma grimaced as she spoke to the officer in front of her, rubbing her wrists. This was the second time in her life she had been tied up overnight by robbers. A hogtie so tight that she was still sore as the clock struck noon. Two hours after police came in when her friends grew worried that she wasnt answering her calls.

“One last time, you say the woman seemed to have an Eastern European accent?”

“Yes.”

“There was a man?”

“Yes, caucasian I believe.” This was a half lie. She hadnt seen him, but she knew who he was. The irony was this was the second time she had been tied up by the same pair of robbers. Its just this time it was a trio.

“And there was a third person there, a young woman?”

“Yes. Latina. I... she seemed to be coerced.”

“Yes you said so, but you didn't recognize the voice, she wasn't part of the sorority?”

“No.”

“So how was she coerced? What was the point of having her there?”

Emma was silent, how was she too explain that she could open up the cold case of her best friend! Kidnapped years ago by robbers. Told that a ransom would be demanded that never came! The very pretty ginger shook her head. “I dont know. Its just, they treated her poorly, threatened her.” She wanted to tell them everything. But how would they believe a coincidence of this magnitude? The robbers didn't know who she was. Elena hadn't even recognized her! They didn't even call her Elena but Emma knew who it was!

The officer was just confused. By the time Emma left she was taking deep breaths. Elena was alive, she was out there. Made to work for the pair who kidnapped her. And if the words she said was heard right by Emma then they barely considered her more than property.

“I'm going to find you Elena.” She whispered to herself. “I'm going to bring you back home.”