The socks I thougt I'd never smell (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socksslaveNL
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The socks I thougt I'd never smell (M/M)

Post by socksslaveNL »

Note from the author ;)

Hi guys,

This is my first post here, and the first time I've ever published a fetish-related story. So please let me know what you think! I've been working on this for a while now, but never knew what to do with it until I found this forum on the web.

I'm 100% submissive myself, and I have a HUGE fetish for smelly socks and clothes of hot young studs, jocks, lads, or just any hot, muscled straight guy ;). So this story will be written from a slaves perspective. The story has been based on a true friendship I've had with a guy during high school :). Some parts have really happened, some parts are fictional.

I'm always in for some talk about smelly socks and bondage games. If you wanna send me a pair of your socks or smelly clothes, be my guest as well haha ;). Please check out my instagram as well for fetish related pictures: @sweatyranksocks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

It was the summer of 2012. I was 16 and had just discovered my urge to smell other guy’s smelly socks and sneakers. Not of every kind of guy though, I only feel the need to smell the socks of a certain type of guy. It happened to be that my best friend at that time, Matt, was the living example of my “type”. The only problem: Matt is a straight guy, has a girlfriend and doesn’t seem to have any interest in me other than friendship. But gosh... he really is a handsome guy. Very tall, around 6,5 feet, slim but muscled, blue eyes, short blonde hair and…. VERY big feet (size 13).

Matt really has a jock kind-of-appearance. Dressed casual and sporty: blue jeans, t-shirt (in which you can see his muscled arms very well by the way) and always wearing sneakers with thick, dark black crew socks. At that time I really studied the type of sneakers he wore. He always had some really old pairs that he just kept on wearing and wearing for years. Of course I tried to imagine how all of the dried foot sweat would make his socks super smelly. Definitely my favorite pair of Matt’s sneakers were his black Nike hi-top sneakers. They were so big that I just couldn’t stop looking at them. The green swoosh also made the sneakers look very powerful.

What also really attracted me about Matt is that he is the kind of guy that doesn’t take a shower every day. This while he had a physically though construction job. He openly admitted to me once that he only showers every three days. You can imagine what that does to his foot smell! All the foot funk and toe jam has more time to dry on his feet which makes a strong aroma. On top of that he is also not very keen on changing his socks often…. And Matt knew this made his feet smell bad. He was very verbal about his smelly socks and feet and even seemed a bit proud of it. Proud of his manly smells.

So you should understand by now that I was fantasizing A LOT about him making me smell his socks. I told myself I just had to stop dreaming about this and that it would never happen. But during that summer in 2012 Matt started to talk about his socks to me more and more often. Certain events occurred that made me believe that he might even know about my secret fantasies….

To be continued!
Instagram: @sweatyranksocks

DUTCH guy here!! :D . Are you into tying me up, gagging me, and making me smell your stinkiest socks, underwear, clothes and farts? Message me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome on board [mention]socksslaveNL[/mention]
This is a wonderful first story post. It'll make a wonderful addition to the forum, I'm sure 8-)
You'll probably be getting more feedback real soon.
The guys on here are usually proactive at reviewing these kind of tales.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Pretty funny, since my best friend is also called Matt and aside from having dark hair, he fits the given description almost perfectly. Had it not been for the hair colour, you would have left me wondering whether my friend had a clone or twin brother in the Netherlands or something ;)

Don't keep us waiting too long for the first chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Intriguing start! Can't wait to see what your friend makes you do :twisted:
luju
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luju »

Nice start, looking forward to next parts! :D
kik: lujufan
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]socksslaveNL[/mention] I have been racing with ideas of what this story will morph into, as we anticipate the first chapter! Looking forward to it.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

[mention]socksslaveNL[/mention] I am aware that this story is two years old and long-dead, but if you ever return you'll have a new fan of this story in the form of myself! The description you gave of Matt made him an instantly desirable character in my eyes, he and his feet sound VERY appealing! Especially since he wears the same sneakers over and over again, the same socks, doesn't shower too often and works in construction. WOOF, I can't tell if I would want to be around his feet or not at the end of a long workday!

Here's hoping for an eventual return, really want to see where this goes. :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Fantastic start on a story. I really look forward to reading the next chapters :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@socksslaveNL
Was glad to see you online today, boi.
Been a very long time since we've seen any posts from you, but man would I love to see you taking on a more active role on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic