Kidnapped In The Woods (M/M) - NEW CHAPTER JUNE 5TH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped In The Woods (M/M) - NEW CHAPTER JUNE 5TH

Post by WrappedUp »

This is a very sexual story about a 20 year old guy who is captured by a middle aged creep out in the woods. It contains lots of dirty themes, oral fixation, edging, navel fetishism and in later chapters, forced feminization. Although there is a sense of danger there will never be any blood, gore or brutal violence in my stories. It may be a bit specific to my personal fantasies, but I hope you can enjoy it still.

The title was just changed from "Becoming His Submissive Boy Toy" to "Kidnapped In The Woods". I'm having a hard time picking a title for this story... :shock:

Chapter 1 : Wacky Workbench

"How did this happen..."

I slumped over, hitting my head against the steering wheel. My car was stuck at the side of an old gravel road. A patch of jagged rocks or something had blown out all of my tires at once.

Of course there was no cell signal out here since I was hours away from town. I was just out driving with no destination in mind and now I found myself in trouble again.

I got out of the car, wondering down the country road. I was wearing a green muscle shirt with black athletic shorts. I had on black sandals without socks. My long brown hair flowed down to my shoulders. I stood a few inches short of six feet and I had a slightly soft form for a guy. Sometimes I would be mistaken for a girl from behind.

As I went down the path I noticed a trail that led to a cabin and a huge shed by the lake. There were no vehicles around and the cabin was quite weathered, but it was worth checking out. I prayed that someone would be around to help me out.

I first approached the shed, the sole window was boarded up. I was amazed to find the door was unlocked. There was a bit of daylight left, and I could see the inside of the shed was packed full of tools and car parts. There was an eerie wooden table in the middle with assorted tools laying on it. A coil of rope was laying in the middle of the table and a light bulb dangled above it.

"This is creepy", I muttered to myself. I felt around to see if there was a light switch. Suddenly the bulb flickered on, dimly lighting the shed. There were tools all along the wall and a few table saws laying around along with work horses and benches.

I felt my heart beating, wondering what sort of shed I had just come across. How did it have power? and what was all this stuff doing out here?

"H-hello?", I called out, nervously looking around the room. There was a black curtain that covered a doorway on the side. I began to timidly walk towards it, looking all around in the mean time, trying not to step on anything.

As I reached for the black curtain I heard the door slam behind me. I looked over in terror, "What was that?"

I quickly ran for the door but as I twisted the knob I found it was locked from the outside!

"What the Hell!", I began to pound on the door, pulling on the knob desperately.

"Who's out there? What's going on?", I screamed, kicking the door.

Suddenly the light went out. My heart sunk. I stood frozen, listening to my surroundings. I could barely hear anything over my turbo charged heartbeat.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God", I began panicking, smashing my fists against the door harder and harder. Tools fell off the wall as I desperately tried to break the door down.

Suddenly I was pulled backwards. As I tried to speak a thick cloth was stuffed into my mouth. It tasted of oil, "Mmmmmph!". A bag with a drawstring was pulled over my head and tied tightly.

I held my breath as I was carried along, shoved down on a short wooden table backwards. My legs dangled off the edge, feet touching the cold floor.

My wrists were held in front of me and suddenly bound together with rope. I tried to kick and squirm around but someone was holding me in place. The cloth was wedged deep in my mouth, making me gag as I tried to push it out.

The rope was tied tightly around and in-between my wrists. My arms were forced above my head and fashioned into place by two metal shackles that were already bolted to the table.

"Mmmmph, mmmmmph!", I screamed out, shaking in my restraints as my sandals were removed. In no time both of my ankles were tied to the table legs with rope and zip ties.

"Mmmmmph!", I cried out. I had been overpowered in no time. Before I even knew what was happening I had already been gagged and bagged. My air was growing thinner by the second.

I heard tools shifting around and then felt something cold press up against my neck. I heard a power drill turn just below my ears. I was being restrained with a u-shaped clamp, screwed in to the table! A few more clamps were put in place, keeping my arms and ankles fixed.

My attacker had not yet said a word. I was nearly out of breath, I couldn't help but scream through the cloth as I was mercilessly bound. My moved was so limited, everything hurt when I tried to struggled.

Suddenly the bag was loosened and brought up under my nose. My eyes were still covered as the cloth was removed from my mouth.

"What's go-mmmmph!", as I began to speak a heavy rubber ball was stuffed into my mouth. It stretched my jaw and made me instantly begin drooling.

"This will be good practice", the man finally spoke. His voice was gruff and deep, "We have to try and stretch out your jaw...for later"

My heart sunk, I broke out in goosebumps at his words. His voice...he sounded so old. I didn't have to think too hard about what he meant by stretching my jaw either. "Mmmmmph!", I whined in reply as I heard a roll of tape crack. Two heavy strips of microfoam tape were applied over my lips, going under nostrils and down to my chin.

"I know you have a lot of questions", the man spoke, "But it's all so simple, you gave up your old life the second you entered my shed"

I began to breath in and out rapidly as the man ran his hands down my body.

"I never thought something as cute as you would fall into my little trap", he worked his hands under my shirt, feeling my sensitive belly, "Lucky me"

"Mmmmmph!", I whined as he ran his fingers down my torso.

"Oh you have so much to say! I bet you'd love to speak but too bad! All I need to hear from you is those adorable little muffled sounds"

The bag was lifted from my head, I looked up to see my captor. He was an older man in his 60's with messy grey hair and a sizable beer gut. He was shirtless, showing his hairy body, and he wore a pair of black jogging pants.

"mmmmph!", I cried out, trying to move my head but finding it stuck in place by the clamp.

The man began to lift up my shirt, revealing my slightly pudgy body. He licked his finger and ran it down the center of my belly.

"Such a cute form for a young man, this gives me a lot of fun ideas", he smiled, "I hope you like playing dress up, though it doesn't matter if you don't. I'll do whatever I want to you"

I looked around, seeing sharp scary tools all over the shed. There was a saw sitting right next to my head.

"Mmmmmph!", I cried out as he circled his index finger around my innie navel.

"Oh is that a sensitive area? My oh my", he teased, "I'm good at exploiting those"

The man grabbed a toolbox from nearby and set it down next to my head. I looked over wide eyed as he took out assorted tools. Screwdrivers, plyers and wretches were laid out beside my bared stomach. It went up and down rapidly as I breathed out my nose, anticipating the worst.

"See, I have a lot of fun ways to play with you", he spoke, "But I really don't want to hurt you, so don't make me okay?"

I nodded my head, I didn't need any more convincing!

"Good boy", he spoke, "If you behave then I won't have to dispose of you, simple as that!"

My heart was beating so fast I was ready to pass out. My wrists and ankles had gone numb from the restraints. I was so terrified, yet there was a strange excitement brewing. He noticed it of course.

"Oh, you like this", he grinned, "Don't you dare lie to me"

He grasp my crotch, holding my cock through my shorts and gripping it tightly.

"Mmmmmmmph!", I moaned through the gag, thrashing in my restraints violently. I shook my head no.

"Your body doesn't lie boy", the man began to stroke me, slowly going up and down.

"Mmmmmph", I whimpered, shutting my eyes tightly as he played with me.

"I'll ask you again, does this feel good?", he spoke, "Answer honestly okay?'

I looked up at him with squinted eyes, I broke out into a sweat. I closed my eyes and lightly nodded my head. Why did it feel so good coming from a gross man like him?

"That's a good boy, I appreciate the honesty", he spoke, "I don't think I'll have to use any of the tools on you, aside from a few fun ones of course"

The man grabbed a flat screwdriver and quickly dove it into my belly button. It fit perfectly between the slit in the center, going down to the end and stimulating the knot.

"Mmmmph", I whimpered as he spun the screwdriver around, torturing my navel and continuing to stroke my cock. The play with my navel sent a shockwave through my body that was felt in my dick head. The harder he pushed the more I felt this sensation.

I moaned and thrashed in my restraints, quickly nearly the climax as he played with me. "Mmmmph, mmmmph!", I went into a frenzy.

"You're so close, but I'm not letting you cum yet"

The man stopped, taking his hand away from my shorts and removing the screwdriver from my belly button. I lay there, my cock twitching as he reached for a pair of flat nose plyers.

"Mmmmph!", I shook my head no as he lifted my shirt up over my chest. The man smiled, running his fingers along my nipples, pitching and tracing them.

He clamped the plyers down, sending another shockwave through my body. With the plyers in one hand he used his free one to tease my other nipple. I groaned and wiggled around on the table as he tortured me. It wasn't too much of a sensitive area, but the feeling of another person teasing me there was overwhelming, and humiliating.

The man reached in the toolbox and took out a few small clamps. I went wide eyed as he locked them around my nipples, pitching tightly and making me feel a painful sensation that was oddly pleasing.

The tape was then removed from my mouth. The man grabbed a large ratchet wrench with a socket in one end, "Don't make a sound, just clean my wrench for me"

The ball was removed from my mouth and the wretch was quickly inserted. I felt the dirty metal press down on my tongue. I nearly gagged as he shoved it in deeply.

"Mmmmmph", I whimpered, recoiling at the metallic taste.

"Start licking", he ordered, flicking the clamps on my nipples to remind me who was in control. I complied, running my tongue along the dirty wrench, cleaning off all the grime. I held back my gagging, hoping he would stop if I just behaved and listened to him.

It was degrading, but I had no choice laying here on the table. The light bulb hung above me, casting light over my body. It was like a canvas for his pleasure, my pale bare torso was free for anything he desired.

I licked the wrench up and down, closing my eyes and groaning as he pushed it in further and further. He began to poke my navel with the screwdriver again, slowly swirling it around. My cock was twitching like crazy in my shorts, desiring release. I began to drip out a bit of precum as he pushed the screwdriver hard into my belly button.

Every touch on my body was unlike anything I'd felt before. The intensity of the moment made me flail against my bonds, even as they dug deeper into my skin and hurt me. But all the pain was strangely pleasing, only adding to my confusion.

"Okay, you could use a break", the man removed the wrench from my mouth and unclipped the clamps on my nipples. He sat in a chair next to the table and grasp my chin. I looked up, my cheeks red as he pushed his thumb through my lips. He pressed down on my tongue, I instinctively began to lick it.

"Good boy", he spoke warmly. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as I licked and sucked on his thumb.

"See, you're a horny little bitch", he gripped my tongue, pulling it out of my mouth, "It's taken no time for me to figure you out". I lay there, my tongue hanging out as he made me lick his fingers one by one.

"Your cock is so...so...hard", he grasp my crotch again, making me moan, "You love being a submissive little toy"

"mmmmm", I whimpered as he ran his hand under my shorts and grasp my shaft.

"You're all mine now boy", he leaned in, planting an aggressive kiss on my lips. He forced his tongue in my mouth, moving it around as he made out with me. I was forced to stay in place, my toes shaking and fists clenching as he stroked my cock in the meantime. I kissed back, overtaken by desire as he pushed me further and further into a heightened sense of submission.

The man eased off slowly, kissing my face and licking the side of my neck.

"Ah", I whimpered, "Don't..."

"Don't what?", the man replied.

"Don't stop...", I whined. I was so close to the climax...but the man left me cold again. All I wanted in this moment was a sweet release.

"You little demon", the man smirked, "It's almost like you knew what you were getting yourself into today"

The man stood up, grabbing the dirty cloth that had been in my mouth off of the floor.

"No! Don't gag me again please!", I whined as he held my head.

"The cloth is going back in your mouth. Open wide"

"mmmmhph", I whimpered as he pushed the dirty white cloth back inside my mouth.

"I could use a much heavier gag but I want to test you", he smiled, "I won't use anything to keep that cloth in place and you won't try to spit it out when I'm gone"

The man took a bone saw off the wall, "Understand?"

"Mmmmph! Mmmmph!", I nodded my head yes, beginning to shake in fear. My erection quickly began to die as the horrible thought of him using the tool on me took over.

"Good. Just sit tight for now, I'm going to prepare the cabin for you. We'll get those pesky clothes of yours off and then get you in something more fitting. After we shave all that body hair off of course", he winked.

I looked down, I had a bit of chest and belly hair. What was he going to do once he shaved me? Was this the dress up thing he mentioned?

"See you soon", he blew me a kiss, "My horny little boy toy"

The light went out and the door slammed shut, locking behind him. I was left in complete darkness, feeling all sorts of sensations. Fear, arousal, anticipation and a dull pain in my nipples and navel.

I felt the rope rub against my wrists, the cold metal press against my neck and arms and the zip ties dig into my ankles. The cold air was felt on my bared body. My cock had retreated, and now I was left wondering how I got myself so worked up in the first place.

Only half an hour ago I was free, but now I had fallen right into this creep's trap. He had set the rocks down to blow out my tires! He knew someone would come into this shed or his cabin if they broke down.

I lay on the table, locked in place, and waited for his return.
Last edited by WrappedUp 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Chapter 2 : Chained

"Mmmmm"

I whimpered through the cloth in my mouth as the garage door opened. It was pitch black out, I had been laying on the work bench for atleast an hour.

The light bulb above me slowly flickered on as my captor approached me. He was wearing the same black jogging pants as before but with a ratty black t-shirt full of holes.

"I'm back, have you been a good boy?", he smiled, looking me over.

I was heavily bound to the table, my wrists and ankles were numb. I let out a small whine as the man pressed his hand down on my bared stomach.

"Oh it was just a small touch, did it feel that intense?", he smirked, running his finger along my belly.

"mMMMPH!", I moaned, shaking in my bonds as my bare skin was touched again. I was already so sensitive to the touch of another and this was an extreme scenario.

"Such a delicate adorable belly", the man licked his lips, "You are such a great catch"

I blushed as he spoke about me. I was feeling aroused again until he reached into the toolbox. The man took out the power drill and spun it a few times above my body.

"You listened to me and kept that cloth in your mouth", he spoke, "I don't exactly reward good behavior, it's more of something I expect out of you"

The man placed his hand over my face and lowered the drill. He carefully unscrewed the u-clamps around my neck and arms, finally allowing me a bit more movement. My wrists were unshackled and then the zip ties were cut from my ankles.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it down to cover my belly.

"Not so fast", the man slapped my hands away, "Sit still"

I brought my hands up towards my face, leaving part of my belly exposed.

The man brought me to my feet, I felt my knees go weak. I fell to the ground instantly, kneeling on the floor and shaking all over.

"Oh, someone's body is still asleep", he spoke, "Maybe we'd better wake you up before we get into the cabin"

The man stood behind me, bringing my head up against his crotch. I felt his erect cock press against the back of my head. He removed the cloth from my mouth and held his hand over my lips.

"Mmmmh", I whimpered through his palm as he reached for something on the work bench.

"I need you to open wide now", he ordered, "This is going in your mouth"

He held up a gag with a dildo attached to it, I shook my head no. The man pressed his cock against my head even closer.

"This is a bit of training for later, it's not even half the size of mine. So don't be a baby, open up wide and take it"

I looked at the gag, seeing the blue dildo that would soon enter my mouth. There was no escaping it, I opened up slowly as he removed his hand from my face.

The dildo was stuffed inside my mouth. It went back far and filled my mouth completely. He fashioned the strap tightly around my head, keeping the gag firm in place.

"That'll get you used to things", he grinned, "Now let's get you on your feet"

The man lifted me up and led me along the garage. He held my body, pushing me along to the center of the large room.

"Mmmmmph!", I whined as he pulled a chain down from the ceiling. He shackled my wrists again. He pulled on the other end of the chain, raising my arms well past my head. My shirt instantly rode up past my navel as I was made to stand in place, arms stretched.

The man spread my legs out and fashioned them to metal cuffs on the floor. The whole garage was full of bondage areas! He had everything set up so purposefully, it was scary.

"There, now you can stand up and move around a tiny bit", he smiled, "and I get full access to every part of you"

He ran his hand along my butt, clad in my tight black shorts. I whined as he groped me, squeezing my cheeks tightly. He drew his hand back and slapped it firmly on my bottom.

"Mmmmmph!", I cried out as he spanked me again, the sound resonating through the room. He grabbed me by the neck, holding me in place as he slapped my ass again and again.

"Mmmmmm-mmmmph!", I cried out through my gag, my whole body trying to move and avoid the strikes.

"You give me such a great reaction", he whispered in my ear, "That's why you're a keeper"

He groped my ass, licking my neck at the same time. I wiggled in place as he licked up and down my neck and chin.

"How's the fake cock feel in your mouth? You like that?", he whispered passionately in my ear, "Soon it's going to be the real thing, aren't you a lucky boy"

"Mmm-mmmm!", I let out a surprised yelp as his fingers slid across my bare armpits. He began to tickle me, running his fingers along gently.

"Mmmmmm!", I shook around, trying to avoid the tickling as he went faster and faster.

"You put them on display", he spoke, "You're so open and vulnerable for attack"

He continued to tickle my armpits, then one hand went down to caress my lower belly. All skin that I was exposing from the way I was bound. I wanted so badly to lower my shirt, but with my arms in the air I had no choice but to expose myself to this man.

"You can't stop whimpering as I tickle you", he whispered in my ear, "You're breaking out in goosebumps all over"

"Mmmmmph!", I whined as he blew into my ear. His fingers continued to assault my armpits, alternating to my belly periodically.

"Let's step it up a bit", he got behind me and suddenly brought a black cloth up to my eyes.

"Mmmmhhh!", I whined as he tied a heavy blindfold over my eyes. I instantly felt the sensation of my bondage heighten. I became more aware of where the man was, I could feel his breath on my skin...I anticipated his next move in terror.

"Mmmmph!", I yelled out as he touched the square of my back. The sudden touch sending goosebumps all over my skin.

His fingers returned to my armpit, tickling me rapidly. I groaned and wiggled in my restraints. I felt something metallic trace along my belly. It was thin and sharp. The object circled my belly button and then snaked it's way in.

"Mmmmmmmm!", I groaned as the thin object was inserted in my navel. It was tight, pushing aside the folds and going down to my bottom. The man spun in around, stimulating me as his fingers tickled my left armpit.

"Your belly button is your weakness, that's so cute", he spoke, "Whenever I find a weakness I do my best to exploit it, over and over again"

Suddenly he stopped and I was left in darkness. I breathed heavy, waiting for his next move. I heard a few things move around in the room and then...

SLAP

I cried out as something rough slapped against my butt. Some sort of strap was whipped against my bottom over and over. I whimpered from the pain. He left unpredictable pauses between hits, making each hit send a shockwave through my whole body.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmmph!", I screamed through the dildo gag, begging for him to stop. I bit down on the fake cock, feeling the phallic shape with my tongue.

"Oh? Reaching your limit boy?", he spoke, "I'm going to push you further then you can imagine"

He spanked me again, this time with his bare hand. He slapped my ass and then groped me roughly. Suddenly he grabbed my waistband and lowered my shorts. I felt them slid down my legs and stall at my knees. My legs were spread out leaving me perfectly open.

"Mmmmmmph!", I cried out as he groped my butt with both hands through my boxers. I felt his cock go between my cheeks. We were both touching through a couple layers of clothing, but the message was clear.

The man began to rub up and down, his cock gliding between my ass cheeks.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmph!", I shook my head no, preying he wouldn't do what I thought he would do as he continued to rub against me.

"You've never had another man in you, I can just tell", he whispered, moving my hair aside to speak directly in my ear, "I know you're going to be so damn tight"

"MMmmmmmmph!", I screamed through the gag as he lowered my boxers. His hand grasp my erect cock and began stroking.

"Not bad, but I'm going to shave the bush later", he spoke, "As my boy toy I can do with you as I please. I control how you look and your body is mine to do whatever I want with"

The man pulled down his pants and underwear. I felt his bare cock press between my ass cheeks. I cried out as he rubbed up and down.

"Oh ya, you can feel how big it is can't you? That little thing in your mouth is no comparison. But I hope it sends a clear message, when you see an object like that in front of you it belongs in your mouth. But maybe there's somewhere else it could go..."

"Mmmmmph!", I begged him to not do it, shaking in my bonds and trying to get away as he continued to rub, stroking my cock very slowly.

"I just need you to realize who's in control", he spoke, "I know you've been good, but you still need a some sort of physical reminder"

The man backed off, leaving me to stand in the middle of my room with my ass and cock open to the cold air.

"That's enough for now", the man brought my boxers and shorts back up. He removed the blindfold and lowered the chain that forced my arms up. I was breaking out in a cold sweat all over, my face was completely red.

I slumped over as my ankles were unshackled. I had no fight left in me. The man brought me down to my knees and unstrapped the gag. He grabbed my head and pushed the dildo in and out of my mouth a few times.

"What do you do when you see something like this in front of you?", he asked, holding the dildo gag up to my face.

"...", I looked up, my entire face red with humiliation. I began to move my head in, the man pulled the gag away and pushed me back.

"Ah ah, use your words first"

"...I put it i-in...I put it in my mouth!", I yelled out. The intense arousal was overtaking me again, I needed to...to do something.

My face was directly in front of the man's crotch. I saw the bulge from his rock hard cock in his pants. It was huge...it made the gag look like nothing in comparison.

"Correct, and who do you belong to?", he asked.

"...I...", I began shaking, "I..."

The man brought my head closer to his crotch.

"I belong to you!", I yelled out.

"You'll do whatever I ask you to?", he spoke.

"Yes...yes!", I screamed out.

"Call me master", he ordered.

"Yes...master", I muttered.

"Louder"

"YES MASTER!"

"Good", the man lowered his pants and underwear, his cock swung out and hit me in the face. It was massive, much bigger then I imagined and hidden in a forest of pubic hair.

"Now you can demonstrate what you'll do whenever you see something like this in front of you"
Last edited by WrappedUp 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

Great story! Please continue.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Loved the first 2 chapters! Can’t wait to see where you take it from here!
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Yes cant wait for further reading very very good thanks . Detailed and good ideas lovd it thanks
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Thanks! I'm happy that you guys are enjoying the story. I was unsure at first because it's so damn horny and specific to my personal fantasies. Here is another chapter, it's a spicy one.

Chapter 3 : New Ownership

"No...please"

I whimpered, looking up at my captor's cock. It loomed over my face, standing erect. I was on my knees, hands bound in front of me. My captor was seated, one hand on the back of my head, the other on his thigh. I was pulled between his legs. I looked up with pleading eyes.

"It's not going to fit..."

The man ran his fingers across my cheek. He touched my lips, making me slowly open my mouth. He pressed his thumb down on my tongue, forcing me to open my mouth wider.

"You'll do your best, and you won't stop until I cum", he ordered.

I looked at his penis as it cast a shadow over my face. The man's crotch was covered in thick pubic hair. His beer gut was sticking out of the bottom of his shirt, revealing his deep innie navel. I took a deep breath. I just needed to do this as fast as possible.

"and I expect you to swallow every last drop", the man spoke, "You're going to keep sucking and licking until I'm empty. If a single drop of cum hits the floor then...you don't want to know what will happen"

I gulped, I knew he was serious. I looked to the side, seeing all his sharp and scary tools laying around in the workshop. This was one guy I didn't want to piss off.

I sighed, sticking my tongue out and approaching his cock. Before I could begin licking his shaft he pushed my head away.

"Oh I almost forget, we need one more thing", he grabbed a cloth from the bench behind him, "You're doing this blind"

The man wrapped a thick blindfold over my eyes, shutting out everything.

"Come on", I groaned. The man pulled my head up to his cock, my lips touching his tip.

"I don't have all day", the man grunted, "Get going!"

I began to lick, my tongue wrapping around the head. I opened my mouth as much as I could and began to take his penis. I felt his thick cock in my mouth, tasting it as I bobbed my head up and down.

"That's it", her groaned as I tightened my lips and continued to pleasure his stiff unit. I felt a rush go over me. I felt him tugging at my hair, his knees pushing against my shoulders. His grip grew tighter as I sucked, sending me into an override. I felt everything so strong with the blindfold over my eyes. I stuck my tongue out and licked all over his shaft.

I felt pubic hairs get caught up in my mouth, the terrible taste was overpowering and yet arousing. My primal instincts told me to continue. I felt so submissive, completely overpowered and defeated. The only thing I could do was follow the orders of my superior.

I was utterly degraded in a matter of hours. My ass cheeks were still aching from the spanking earlier and the after effects of the ropes and ties were felt across my body.

"Oh you're such a good boy", the man groaned, "Keep going, don't you dare stop now!"

I continued to bob up and down, his cock running along my tongue and pushing up against my cheeks. I felt myself gagging as it pushed further down my throat. It was much too big for me, I couldn't fit too much of it in my mouth. He still pushed me further, guiding my head with his hand.

"Mmmmph, mmmmmph!", I cried out as I felt the first drops of pre-cum run down my throat. The man held me tighter, there was no escape. My body was giving me mixed signals, my cock was rock hard but I was still shaking in fear.

I sucked faster and faster, taking his cock as much as I physically could. I was so dominated, so completely controlled. My bound wrists were a reminder of my submission and the blindfold cemented it even further. I wasn't able to stop him from doing this. All I could do was take his cock in my mouth, existing in this moment purely to serve...my master.

It was then that my head was roughly jerked away. I was pushed down on the floor.

"Oh, you're a regular little semen demon", he spoke, "I was about to cum, but it was so good I didn't want it to end that soon"

I looked up, no use with the blindfold of course. I heard the man's footsteps as he stood directly over me. I could smell something rancid.

"Open up", the man demanded. I shook my head no.

"I won't ask again"

I slowly opened my mouth. Something was lowered into my mouth, I quickly realized it was his testicles.

"Mmmmph!", I groaned as his balls dove into my mouth.

"Calm down! Just take it easy and slowly", he spoke softly, "Don't get jumpy"

His hairy ball sack filled my mouth. It tasted awful and I wanted nothing more then to bite it off and make him suffer. But I instead kept my mouth open as he moved around, making me service his testicles.

"Use your tongue", he demanded, "Don't be shy"

I slowly ran my tongue along his sack, disgusted at the texture and all the hair. He then stood up and planted his sack on my face. I groaned as he ran it all along me. It was so degrading, I felt like I was nothing but an object to him. I felt my own saliva on my face as he moved his balls along.

The man brought me back up to my knees and directed my mouth to his belly. I felt his squishy form with my face as he positioned my head with both hands.

"Tongue out", he ordered. I shook my head no, smelling his belly button in front of me. It was somehow more foul then the smell of his cock and balls. I tried to turn my nose and head away, but he held me in place.

"I said tongue out!", he spoke firmly.

I slowly compiled, my tongue extending from my tightly pursed lips. I first felt his belly hair and then the rim of his navel.

"Good, keep going", he demanded. I tried to make my tongue as thin as possible as it entered his deep navel. I tried to visualize it as my tongue pressed against the walls. The taste was terrible, but with both of his hands on my head I couldn't turn away. I didn't dare to stop as I pressed up against the end of his belly button.

I nearly gagged, but I continued to push my tongue in and out. I felt every fold of his navel as I was forced to lick it. His cock was rubbing against my chest, ready for more.

I was almost getting used to the taste of navel, but it was still terrible. I continued to lick, my tongue going over his navel and trailing around the rim in a circular motions. Once again something primal took over in my brain, making me overwhelmed with aroused despite the circumstances of my awful situation.

After a few minutes I was relieved, my head laid down on his thigh to rest.

"You're so good", he spoke, "I wasn't expecting someone so submissive...and horny to boot"

He played with my hair as I caught my breath. I stayed tight lipped, too afraid to speak out of turn to him.

"I was thinking of...disposing of you", he said, "But you're too precious a slave, it would be a waste"

I perked up, "What?", I yelled out.

"Shhhh, it's okay", he began to rub my face, "As long as you stay good I won't have to hurt you...or worse"

"You're sick!", I cried, "I can't believe how terrible you are!"

"Watch that mouth of yours", the man grabbed my cheeks, "Or you'll be eating nails for breakfast, lunch and dinner"

I gulped, "Look, I'll do whatever you want, but please let me go after. I won't tell anyone I promise you!"

"Oh what a shame", the man sighed, "You're just like the others"

"The oth-what are you talking about!", I perked up. The man untied the blindfold around my eyes. I was between his legs, looking up from his cock and belly to see his face.

The man held a photo album in his hands. He opened it to the first page, showing a man around my age bound to the same table I was first tied to.

"This is Steve, he was my first toy", the man flipped through the pages, showing the captive heavily bound with rope and metal links. His t-shirt was cut up and shoved in his mouth as an improvised gag.

"Here's Sam, a nice girl but too feisty", the man spoke as he showed photos of a blond girl tied tightly to a tree.

"What did you do to these people!", I screamed.

"Sold them", the man flipped through the album, showing more photos of different captives, "What'd you think?"

I looked at him with a puzzled expression, "Y...you..."

The man grabbed my chin and smiled, "I'm not a murderer silly boy. I'm more of a hunter. I catch game, have a bit of fun and then put them in out to the not so open market"

"What's going to happen to me?", I burst out.

He began to stroke my face with his other hand, "Finish me and find out"

The man brought the black cloth to my eyes again.

"Wait! WAIT! Tell me what ha-mmmph!", the man clamped his hand over my mouth tightly.

"You're going to stop talking now", he spoke calmly, "Your mouth is only going to be used to take this cock"

He pushed his penis up against my neck. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Understand?"

I nodded my head. The man let go of my mouth and finished blindfolding me. I quickly was pushed back on his cock, my mouth working him again.

I thought of all the people in the photo album, men and women all in their 20's. Victims of this sick man. Even if he sold them off, what happened next?

Was he just messing with me to get me under control? Maybe he'd sell me to, or worse. I had no idea what was going to happen next, I just knew I had to obey him regardless.

I continued to take his cock, licking and sucking more aggressively. I wanted to please him so well that he wouldn't dare think of getting rid of me.

But why? Why did I think that? Why was that my instinct? Didn't I want to escape? I had no idea what this sicko was going to do, and yet I tried as hard as I could to please him.

As he began to cum I took every last drop. I forced myself to swallow it all and continued to lick and suck the head of cock until he eased me off.

"That's quite enough", he pushed me to the floor. I lay there, my own cock hanging out. My shorts and boxers were pulled down. I felt the taste of him cum lingering on my tongue. As I laid on the floor I was ready to continue. Something inside me had snapped.

The man grabbed me by the hair and began to drag me across the floor.

"Please no! I can walk! This hurts!", I complained, the pain quickly snapping me out of my lustful haze.

"Do you want to hit the market? I can have you sold today, I guarantee it. Your new owner could be much worse then me for all you know"

I shut up, allowing the man to drag me out of the shed and onto the grass. I was laid against the building. I heard the door close and then lock. The man removed my blindfold.

"Look, I won't scream or complain I ju-mmmmph!", I started talking, cut off as the man held his hand over my mouth. He cut my shorts off with a knife, making my heart beat faster.

"Mmmmph!", I grunted as my shorts were cut apart. The man pushed the scraps into my mouth and used the waistband as a cleave gag, tying it tightly around my head.

"I don't care if you scream or complain, you've gone for too long without a gag and I need to correct that. You've got to know your place", the man finished tying the gag. He fixed my shaggy hair and then looked down at my wrists, bound in front of me.

"This has got to change as well. You could easily lower that gag. Don't you dare struggle now", he held a knife up to my face. I froze up as he cut the bonds around my wrists. He quickly forced them behind my back and wrapped a fresh pair of handcuffs on them. They dug into my skin.

"We got your bottoms off, so we might as well finished the job", the knife went under my shirt next. I sucked my stomach in and closed my eyes as he tore it to shreds. Now I was fully naked, leaning against the shed cuffed and gagged with my own shorts and boxer shreds.

"Beautiful. You're a very sexy boy, you know? When you're all shaved and glammed up then you'll make for a wonderful femboy", he smiled. I felt my heart sink, femboy?

"Oh ya, I already told you about all the wonderful outfits I'll put you in. You have the perfect form and hair for this", the man ran his hands all along my naked body. I felt red all over, sinking my bottom further into the ground as I thought about what he was going to do to me.

"From here on out you're mine and mine alone, your previous life is irrelevant. Your old name is gone. You're who I want you to be and you exist purely for my pleasure", the man spoke, facing me directly.

I groaned as he wrapped a leather collar around my neck, fashioning it tightly. He held a metal tag in his hands, I looked at the name on it...Kacey.

"This is your new name", he spoke. I saw my face in the reflection of the tag, seeing myself gagged and collared, "I made this for you when I was away earlier. You passed my test with flying colours and now we can continue to the next stage"

The man hooked the tag into my collar and stroked my bare legs, "The name suits you well. I've made other ID tags but you're the only one who's ever worn one. No one else has been this much of a pleasure"

The man took a series of photos out of his pocket, my heart sunk. He had photographed me bound and blindfolded. I looked at myself, all strung up and exposed. I just couldn't believe that I was looking at myself. There I was, standing with my arms up, my shirt riding up. That's what I looked liked to him...the blindfold...I looked so pathetic and helpless.

Then I thought of the photo album, I was just like the others, all those other helpless captives.

Suddenly the man tore the photos of me into tiny pieces and threw them out into the bush, "You're not going on the market like the others so I don't need these photos to remember you by"

The man planted a kiss on my gagged lips and then stood up. I looked up with wide eyes, seeing the scraps of the polaroids vanish into the trees.

'You're my permanent pet, now and forever...Kacey"
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great job with the new chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Writing to your own specific fantasies works out well. Some of these aren't on my hot list but that doesn't matter. It's obviously stuff that makes YOU hot and that makes the story extra sexy. You're doing great here. Don't stop!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

kidnapped in the soods is better title in my opinion f9r this.
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

@WrappedUp great story so far i love the type of bondage you are being put through Kasey
I cant wait for the next chapter
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Chapter 4 : Settling In

"Mmmmph!!!"

I screamed out, my words muffled from the gag in my mouth. It was a few scraps of my shorts and boxers that were used to silence me. The gag was the least of my worries in the moments, especially as my toes hung above the ground.

"I know it's hot, but we need to really clean you up. You're such a dirty boy", the deep gravely voice of my captor shouted over the sound of a garden hose on full blast.

"mmmmmph!", I shouted out as the water blasted me directly in the face.

I wanted to lower my hands and cover myself, but it was no use. I was hung by my wrists from a tree. Stretched out and bound with rope. The slack in-between kept me hanging from a heavy branch. My toes were a few inches off the ground.

My naked body was dripping wet, having been sprayed down for a few minutes. My captor stood with the hose in his hand, a wicked expression on his face as he delighted in my moans and groans of protest and displeasure.

He loved watching me squirm as he focused the water on my penis. I tried desperately to turn around and avoid the stream, but I all I could do was wiggle about uselessly as he tormented me.

"Mmmmmph!", I screamed as he focused the water on my butt. My cheeks were still red and aching from when he spanked me. The hot water was burning my skin.

"It's nothing personal Kacey, I just like to keep my toys clean"

The man finished hosing me off. He brought a bucket full of soapy water up to me. I looked down as he took a scrub brush with a long handle out.
"Mmmmph!", I grunted as my captor began to wash me. The soap suds dripped down my bare skin as he ran the brush along. He scrubbed intensely, stinging my skin. My ankles were bound together with rope as well, making it impossible to kick around.

The man wore a scrubbing glove in one hand, he dipped it in the soapy water and grasp my penis. He began stroking me as his other hand washed my behind.

"That's it, just ease up and accept it", he spoke, "It's not so bad Kacey, I'm just taking care of you as your new owner, that's all"

I looked down, the collar that was fashioned around my neck had an ID tag with the name Kacey engraved. It was still weird to hear him call me this, it wasn't my real name...but the more he said it the more real it all felt.

"mmmmmmm", I moaned as he caressed my balls. The scrubbing glove felt good against my unit, making me feel an intense pleasure. The man continued to scrub me with the brush as he teased my erect cock.

"That's it, good boy", he spoke softly, "I'm not so bad after all, am I?"

The man brought me close to the climax. Before I could cum he let go, spanking me with the glove.

"Oh I know you want release Kacey, but there is still so much more we have to do"

The man grabbed the hose again and rinsed me off. I was frustrated, he edged me and brought me so close to the climax but cut it off again. He was driving my insane!

"There, now you're all clean. Let's bring you inside and shave your unsightly body hair off now", the man grabbed a towel and wrapped my body up in it. He cut the ropes around my wrist and quickly cuffed me. My hands were locked in front of me. The gag was heavy in my mouth, having been soaked by the water. I was tasting the soap as the man led me along. I had to walk slowly, my ankles still bound with rope.

"You see, a boy like you with such a beautiful body should be clean shaved and dressed in beautiful clothes. You're going to see a whole new side of yourself Kacey", the man led me inside the cabin. It was dark inside. There was basic furniture in the main area and then a few closed doors down the hallway.

"Mmmmph", I shook my head no as he led me down the hall.

"Shhhh, settle down. This is your new room now so you don't have to be afraid of it", the man opened a door and pushed me inside. It was a room with a bed, chair, dresser and little else. The window was boarded off and a single light bulb hung over the bed to light the small room. The man sat me down on the bed and began to dry my hair.

I had shaggy brown hair that touched my shoulders. It was unkept, but it could be fashioned into almost any hairstyle. My face was clean shaved but my body was untouched. I let my little bit of body hair grow out.

I looked up to see a mirror on the wall. I saw myself, wrapped up in a towel, being dried off by a man who could of well been three times my age. As I looked at the backside of the man in the mirror I recalled how his penis had been in my mouth. I swallowed his cum...he had taken me as his personal pet.

I could hardly recognize myself. Seeing my torn shorts in my mouth was too much. I kept my head down as the man dried me off. He laid out a few towels and then eased me down on the bed. He brought my arms up above my head and hooked them in to the wall. The bed was made for bondage, it was bolted to the floor and the post and wall were full of areas to attach rope and hand cuffs to.

The man cut the rope around my ankles and spread my legs out. He brought up the leather restraints on the bottom bed posts and strapped them around my ankles. The bed was small, I sprawled out it's whole length.

"It's such a pleasure to see you like this", the man ran his hands along my bare stomach, "You're an open canvas for me to mold and decorate"
"mmmmmm", I moaned as he stroked my penis again. The man leaned down and held my body down. I felt his tongue touch down on my belly. I groaned as he began to lick around my navel. It was such a sensitive area! I knew he would soon approach my belly button so I tensed up, anticipating the attack.

The man continued to circle around, licking all over my lower belly. He trailed up from my pubic hair and tongued over my navel. He kissed me all along the center of my body. I lightly moaned as he licked my nipple, his tongue circling around it. He lightly played with my penis as his mouth traveled south.

"You're trembling all over", he commented, "You're afraid of me playing with your belly button aren't you? That's a real sensitive area, I can tell"
I shuttered, hearing him say the words 'belly button' was enough to send chills down my spine. All the attention on my belly was overwhelming.
"Mmmmph!", I shook my head no as his tongue circled around my navel.

"hhhhm, you have such a cute belly button to. It has such a unique shape", he pushed his index finger into my navel, making me throw my head back and moan.

"I'm going to pierce it later and make you wear all kinds of fun outfits to show it off", he smiled, "But for now, I'll just do this..."

"Mmmmmph!", I screamed from behind my gag as his tongue snaked down into my navel. I felt it travel, going through the folds. It was a powerful sensation, especially as he gripped my cock tighter and tighter with each filtered moan that escaped my mouth.

He continued to tongue my belly button, aggressively moving his tongue in and out.

"You're so sensitive", he spoke, "This excites you, more than you would ever admit"

I shook my head no as he nibbled on the rim of my navel, sending shockwaves of pleasure down to my cock head.

"You cock has been rock hard this whole time, and the way you worked me earlier...you're a horny little brat"

The man moved in, whispering into my ear, "You're sexy, but the reason I'm keeping you is because I can tell how much you love this"

"Mmmmmph!", I whined as he plunged his tongue into my ear. His hands groped my body and squeezed roughly as he bit my earlobe.
"I bet you're a lonely person, with a few secret desires that you'd never let on about", the man began to stroke my cock, "It's okay Kacey, you don't have to be ashamed"

"mmmmmmmMMM!", I whined as he stroked my cock faster and faster. I bit into my gag as he grasp my balls with his free hand.

"What good was your old life anyway? I'm going to let you be the horny bitch that you've always wanted to be Kacey", the man squeezed my balls harder as he brought me close to the climax.

"You can cum if you tell me what your name is and who you belong to, okay?", the man spoke, rubbing the tip of my penis with his hand. I nodded my head frantically, wanting release.

"Very good", the man lowered the waist band that was tied around my head. I pushed the shreds of my shorts and boxers out of my mouth and took a deep breath.

"What's your name?"

"My name...is M-Kacey..."

"Who do you belong to?"

"I..."

I moaned as the man squeezed my balls again and massaged the head of my cock faster.

"I belong...to you...master"

"Good boy" the man smiled as he put his fingers in my mouth. I opened my mouth as he gripped my tongue. He forced me to stick it out, his fingers squeezing it as he stroked my cock again.

"This is for knowing your place"

After a few more strokes my back arched and a burst of hot cum flew out of my cock and landed directly beside my head on the pillow. My cock erupted with blasts of cum as the man continued to stroke me aggressively. His hand clamped over my mouth as I began to moan, finally feeling the release I had desired more than anything.

"Mmmmmmmh!", I screamed in pleasure as the last of my cum shot out onto my bare stomach. The man slowly stroked my cock a few more times before stopping. He held his hand over my mouth and looked down at me. Cum was on the pillow and all over my torso. He licked it off his hand and grabbed a small face towel from under the bed, wiping my body and cock.

"Hhhm, not so tasty. The cum guzzling is your thing anything", the man spoke, "Here"

"Mmmmmph!", I yelled out as the towel was shoved in my mouth, making me taste my own seed. He quickly wrapped duct tape around my head to seal it in. It got all caught up in my hair, making it sure to hurt when the tape was to be removed.

"You're being a very good boy for me, so take this moment to rest. I'm going to get a few things and come back here in about half an hour", the man spoke, "Are you cold Kasey?"

I shook my head yes. The man nodded, "That makes sense, anyways see you soon"

"Mmmmph!", I screamed as the man turned the lights off and left the room, slamming the door behind him. I lay on the bed, my wrists and ankles bound, tasting a towel soaked with my own cum and above all naked in a cold room.

With empty balls I began to think more rationally, what was really going on? I've been kidnapped, this isn't okay! How could I be so submissive? He even renamed me, and I accepted it!

I tugged at my bonds, they were painfully tight. I pulled hard at the hooks but it would be impossible to rip them out. This man was a psycho! He showed me a whole album of people he's kidnapped! How do I know he didn't go through the whole thing with them, only to kill them later? For all I know he has them all, still alive in another cabin! Or maybe he really did sell them!

Was I next? It was scary to think, being sold to a stranger. But how could it be any more scary than being kidnapped and made into a slave for a middle aged man in a matter of hours?

Before I could get a moment of rest the door opened again and the light flickered on above me. The man sat down and laid out a few objects next to me. An electric shaver, a straight razor, shaving cream and a pair of barber's scissors.

"Alright Kacey, let's shave this beautiful body"
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Can't wait
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great job! I’m loving this series, keep up the great work! I loved the hosing down scene and the new gag was perfect.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Look forward to next chapter
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

I think Kacey is about to get a much deserved lesson. Love this one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic