The Other Box (F+/F+) (COMPLETE 06/07)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Other Box (F+/F+) (COMPLETE 06/07)

Post by RopeBunny »

As mentioned in a post on my 'For everyone' box story, I'm beginning again, here in the 'Adult' section.

This story should be quite different, but anything I do copy, well, that's just because I liked the idea the first time around.

Enjoy :D
Last edited by RopeBunny 1 year ago, edited 14 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The Jock.

"Maybe it's. A." Sat across the table my best girlfriend Emily. Em. Frowns, scratches her nose. We've already been through all the funny choices, the crazy options. There isn't really anything left.

"Fuck knows." Taking a sip of beer, clinking her glass to mine as she sets it back down. "But I know how you can find out."
"Indeed." Taking my own sip. The beer tastes good. And, we really shouldn't be drinking so early: it's barely two. But.

Fuck it.

Because home, or where I come from anyway, is an easy two hundred plus miles away from the university I'm attending. Which makes it hard to see Em, the only person who matters. Her trips to see me, or mine to her, are a rarity.

So. Because Em made the effort I'm treating us to the beer and a burger deal at The Flying Dutchman, a pub near the station, because she's heading back home. And despite the cold- Summer is still just a distant speck on the horizon -we're sitting outside in the beer garden, coats on, neither of us wanting to be cooped up just now.

We, as so often happens, lose track of time. One beer becomes over a half dozen each, washed down with various chasers. It becomes almost a game, Em wagging her phone at me as each fresh alert points to another missed train home. Both of us giggling.

Until. Finally.

The train she, really, needs to be on. The last train home.

"Go find that treasure Captain." Grinning. I grin back, whilst behind Em the big express train South glides smoothly into the platform. "Go plunder and." Waving an arm. "You know."
"Aye aye Admiral." Tipping her a drunken salute. "The loot's as good as mine."

To clarify, I really am a Captain, of sorts. But Em hates boats. She isn't an Admiral.

We kiss goodbye, a thing we only seem to do when properly drunk. Briefly, in these rare moments, becoming something more then friends as our tongues collide. The sudden passion, the weight and press of Em's breasts against my own, lighting my pussy up like the Blackpool illuminations.

Thank fuck it's only when we're drunk, and just the one goodbye kiss, otherwise I'm damn sure by now we'd of woken up the next morning to find ourselves side by side in bed. Naked.

I catch a night bus back across the city to King's Reach campus.

King's Reach is old, like Oxford university old. The campus sprawls over several streets rather then being a self contained unit like some more modern establishments. The gothic style buildings, within which the lecture halls and dorm rooms can be found, are mixed in with offices and posh well maintained parkland.

My room, which I share with Luna, is up on the top floor of Galahad. All the buildings are named after knights of old. We get a single bed each, plus a wardrobe and bedside drawer unit. There's an ensuite to share, shower not bath, and a communal kitchen with a large flatscreen surrounded by three sofas that we share with four other rooms.

She, Luna, isn't home when I stumble drunk and giggling into the room just after eleven. Shushing myself as I drop the keys, collapsing onto my bed.

Only to half roll half fall out of bed moments later, in desperate need of a pee.

Having pulled my jeans and thong down before sitting down, I leave both puddled around my black converse high tops, which I step out of as I stand, shrugging out of my tee and bra too, which I toss. Somewhere?

Naked. I have a shower.

Where, because I'm still horny, the memory of Em, the kiss, her excited nipples stabbing into me, fresh in my drunken brain, I toy with the idea of getting myself off.

But. I'm seeing Cody, my boyfriend, tomorrow.

I can wait.

Out of the shower I dry off, tossing my towel back into the cubicle where it lands with a wet smacking sound. Which sets me off giggling again. I tie my curling blonde hair back into a lose tail, and, emerging from the bathroom find Luna still absent.

At which point my eyes find her bottom drawer, and I grin.

It isn't locked. None of our stuff is. The door is locked, but if Luna wished she could go all through my side of our room, and I hers. But we, you, don't, because it wouldn't be right.

But I know there's a secret in that drawer. I know because I've come home unexpectedly early. Two times. And both times I've walked in to Luna hurriedly cramming something large back inside that drawer, before turning to give me a half amused half innocent smile.

And now. Drunk. Fired up. I'm going to open that drawer and discover her secret.

Which is a. "Fucking." Staring down into the open drawer, kneeling, still naked. "Box?"

It's a big box. Wooden, well made with dimensions almost equal to the drawer. The panels that make up each side are dark, the edging made of lighter wood to give a two tone finish, with silver metal at each corner.

Getting it out- of course I do, it's my loot after all -is quite a squeeze. Quite a game of wiggling and careful slowly gently. Clearly Luna knows the knack, knows the angles involved.

Finally freed from the drawer I lift the box, which isn't too heavy, up onto my bed, sitting cross-legged beside it.

There's no lock, the lid is hinged, with a clasp and metal ring that could take a padlock, but either Luna forgot or there really isn't one.

I open the box, excited, curious.

And find.

"What?" Pulling out a length of coiled and tied rope, rough textured and brown, one of prehaps three dozen lengths neatly packed inside.

I mean. Maybe there's other stuff, the real treasure, underneath? But.

"Why." A brief drunk giggle as I make the coiled rope dance a little bouncing jig. "The fuck. Do you have rope?"
"I could show you?"

With a yelp of surprise I drop the rope, climbing up off my bed, spinning around to find Luna stood leaning back against our closed front door, a small amused smile on her face.

A skinny eight like me. A black tee, some kind of mutant shark with added octopus tentacles artwork on the front, proper freaky looking, covers Luna's push up bra assisted B cups, a world away- size wise -from the E's that sit high and forever perky on my frame.

Shiny wet look black leggings hug Luna's skinny legs down to her trademark black army boots. I think I've only seen her in trainers once? I can just see the hint of a white thong strap rising up at the sides.

Her hair is dyed purple, black at the tips, curling and long like mine. But unlike me Luna has several tattoo's. Each arm is a full sleeve of black ink, sun themed on the right: three different sized sun's, clouds, a phoenix on her lower arm. Her left is full of moons and stars, with several flying saucers hiding in the clouds on that side, some only half visible.

There's a script on her upper right leg which I've never asked about, and some kind of symbol on the palm of her right hand which I can't help wincing at whenever it catches my eye. Because that particular piece of ink must've hurt like hell.

"Hi roomie." Giving me a nod, not coming closer, Luna's smile widens slightly. "See anything you like?"
"Wha...?" My brain isn't working right. I stare from Luna to her box. Back.

I've completely forgotten that I'm naked.

"You've got." I wave a hand behind me. "Rope."
"Yes."
"In a box."
"In a box." Nodding. Stepping smoothly off the door.

"You were hiding rope."
"I was." Closer still. Luna's smile becomes a grin, stretching almost from ear to ear. She stops, close. And blows air gently into my face. "And you're drunk."
"I only had." Stopping to sway, slightly. Luna reaches out, placing a hand on my breast, cupping it, my nipple caught between her two fingers. "Um." My breast is tingling now. I fight to keep my thoughts flowing. "Seven."
"Only seven." Luna nods, keeping her hand on me.

"And some vodka." I nod. Then, because I've just remembered. "You were hiding rope."
"Yes." Dropping her hand, which makes me sad. I'd liked her touching my breast. "Here." Stepping around me. "Let me show you."

Luna ties me up.

And I let her.

I'm drunk yes, but not so wasted I can't say stop. Or no. Both things I should say, because of Cody, because I'm naked. Because I've never been tied up before, and I don't even know why she's doing this to me?

But. Her hand on my breast has mixed in with that drunken kiss earlier, both conspiring to make me horny, or, if not all the way I'm certainly feeling a nice buzz.

And, Luna tying me is, definitely, bringing the buzz on more. It seems my mind and body want her to tie me up, so, who am I to argue?

She binds me to her bed. Away from the wall, laid on my back. Wrists tied crossed, together, then pulled and pinned up over my head, my fingers just able to brush the wooden slats of the headboard. My ankles are tied together, legs stretched out flat. Whole body feels stretched out flat. I'm held in place, naked, on Luna's bed.

Still nicely buzzing.

"Hi."
"H...." I look across. Luna's stood beside the bed, smiling down at me. She's naked too. "Oh."
"You're in my bed."
"I am?" Looking down the length of my naked body, not really able to see much beyond the rising twin peaks of my E's. Frowning. Drunk. Am I in Luna's bed, or mine? "Um."
"Is there room," hands on hips, striking a very deliberate pose, "for me?"
"Well." Licking suddenly dry lips, feeling my wet pussy throbbing with want. I nod. "Yes." I offer up a small smile. "It's your bed," I think, "anyway."
"Certainly is." Nodding, Luna steps forwards, climbs in.

Except what she actually does is climb on, not in. She climbs onto me.

Just that, the contact of her naked body on mine, Luna's small breasts easily outgunned by mine. The very real heat of her pussy echoed by my own. Just that. And I'm moaning.

She kisses me, one hand a loose fist wrapped in my hair, the other down down down, caught and burrowing between our bodies, seeking out then finding my waiting, eager, pussy.

My moans crank up a level, and I kiss her back. My questing tongue finding a solid barrier of teeth as Luna grins, before opening her mouth again, her tongue snaking out, attacking mine.

My passion, hers too, climbs higher. My body, tethered in place, fixed, wriggles under Luna's attentions. Her fingers easily finding my sweet spots, making them sing.

She pulls away, but only from kissing, diving down with mouth and free hand to explore and tease at my breasts. Nibbling at my erect, already sensitive, nipples. Sending my body into spasms as an orgasm rushes up and over me out of nowhere, coming hard and fast, making me cry out in shock and pleasure.

Sliding her fingers out, Luna brings them up to her face, licking my juices off. Showing me. And my heart, slowly calming, is still beating fast from what she did to me. My body still feels all strung out, a tingling tangled mess of want and need.

I want her to do that again.

I need another kiss.

I want. "I." Pause. Swallow.

"Yes?" Still laying on me, body gently, softly, grinding. Luna brushes at my hair.

"I want." Do I? Because it sounds crazy, but. The drink talking, my current lust talking, or not. What it want is. "Can I stay here." Pulling at arms and legs, flexing my bound body under her, pushing myself upwards. "Tonight?"
"Sure." Smiling down at me, Luna leans in, kisses me on the lips. "Of course Ush."

"I'm going to gag you though."
"Oh." Turning my head to see, to watch Luna. Enjoying the nakedness of her skinny ink covered frame as she bends, pulls a scarf from her wardrobe. "Um." I tug at my arm ropes, which don't budge. I'd asked to stay, not really giving any thought to the fact staying in the bed might mean staying tied.

But it's okay. My tingling pussy, waking back up at as Luna approaches, scarf in hand, says I want to be tied up. Gagged.

"Okay." I nod. "You can gag me."
"Well." Climbing atop me to straddle my belly, her pussy pressed against the undersides of my breasts. "I wasn't actually asking permission."

She leans in to gag me, the black wool digging into my lips, forcing it's way into my mouth as Luna tightens the knots behind my head.

My second orgasm builds slowly. Luna, laid beside me, on her side, traces patterns up and down from neck to upper thighs, exploring my naked body. Which, given the ropes, has basically been laid out and lashed down just so she can touch and feel me up however she chooses.

Not that I complain. I moan. I wriggle and stretch. I pant as she- finally, grinning -begins sliding fingers in and out of my pussy, teasing my clit with her thumb. Climbing me up the steep slope, leaning in to kiss and lick my nipples as she does.

And. After. Luna cuddles her body into mine, one arm slung across my chest, pressing into my E cups. Her gentle, slowly as sleep claims her, breath in my ear.

"Night. Ush." Whispered, reaching up to squeeze my breast. "Thank you."
"Mmmmmm fffmmmmmm." Softly moaning back.

"Sure." Bringing her face up, kissing my cheek. Still whispering. "Anytime. Ush." A second kiss. "Just ask."

After a couple of minutes I hear her start to snore, quietly.

And moments later, nestled and comfy, warm underneath the covers, I drift off too.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a start! It's nice seeing the adult version, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. That was…. Really. Pretty good I guess. 😂 I think we have the makings of another hit on our hands. Excuse me while I go read that again.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Hot! Hot! Hot!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Beautiful blend of descriptiveness, comedy, character drama and sauciness. A worthy follow-up to the concept of the last story.
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Oh this is gonna be gooooooooood
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thak you all, it's great to see positive comments :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The Jock.

Ush, it's short for Ushinatta.

I grew up in a home. Mum as good as died giving birth to me. I'm told she hung around, life support, slowly fading, for a couple of weeks. Long enough to gift me that strange name.

Which, of all things, means 'lost' in Japanese.

As a teen, wanting to know something, anything, about Mum, I managed to find a nurse. An older lady, kind eyes, forever wearing a small smile. Someone who'd looked after Mum, who remembered at least some details.

So. I know she, knowing her own end was creeping closer, insisted on my name. The nurse: Doris had been her name, was certain Mum told everyone the name was what my Dad wanted.

On which subject. Dad, apparently invested enough in me to pick out what must be the weirdest name ever, didn't care enough to stick around post birth.

He didn't claim me. Nobody did. Which is why I spent my life, up until now, in one care home or another.

Why a Japanese name? I'm blonde. White. Doris told me Mum was too. What about Dad?

Nobody, at the hospital anyway, ever saw him.

Wanker.

Why an Asian name when I have no Asian heritage? I thought about changing it, on and off, toying with others as various whims took me. But as my teenage years marched on I grew to like it. There's something cool about having such a unique title.

There are definitely worse things.

An air raid siren for one, somewhat muted, but cranking up to a full wail. I wake with a start, reaching out blindly, groping for my bedside unit. My phone sat atop it.

Except it isn't. Not this time. Because....

And I'm awake. Properly. Sat up. Realisation of the facts kicking me in my- naked, because that, everything, really happened -belly.

I'm in Luna's bed, where I fell asleep, next to her, after she tied and gagged me. Played with me.

"Fuuuuuck." Flopping back down, ignoring my phone- which is, sounds like, somewhere in the bathroom -I breathe out. "Me."

She's gone. Luna. Without needing to check the ensuite I can tell she's gone. The room feels empty.

"Least she untied me first." I half smile, stretching my limbs out in echo of how I'd been bound: arms up, over my head, fingers tickling at the headboard. Legs down, toes pointed off the bed. Looking over at my bed I can see the box, still open, coiled rope visible within.

Well, I think it's a good thing she untied me?

My alarm, still going. Climbing back down in pitch, where it will rise again, and fall, and rise. And on until I shut it off. I need to get up, get washed, get to class. And after class. "Right." Frowning up at the ceiling, not smiling as prehaps I should. "Seeing Cody after."

Matching white bra and thong, both with pink trim and lace cups on the bra. Green khaki combat trousers, a tight fit to the knee, looser below, paired with a black cut off tee that shows off a strip of flat stomach. Pink and white Adidas on my feet. Hair brushed, dried. And. "Let's go."

"Babe?"
"Sorry." Sliding back, shifting my body over the gearshift in Cody's small Ford, back into my own seat. There's the remains of a KFC scattered around the car, a sharing bucket I've barely touched any of. Showing about the same level of enthusiasm for the chicken as I just have for making out with my boyfriend.

"Sorry." Repeating myself, running a hand through my hair. I look across at Cody, as usual eying up my E cups like a hungry lion.

In high school movie terms we're basically destined to date. Cody's Captain of the football team, and, whilst I'm not head cheerleader, because at King's Reach there's no such thing, I am Captain of the girls netball team. Which is the other sports team of note at this university.

Go Crusaders.

So. Us dating is, almost, like a law.

Except.

Only.

"I. Um." Close my eyes. Open them, look at Cody. Serious face so he knows I'm not messing around. "I think I want to break up."
"You want...?" Frowning. In his head, I'm almost certain, he's running that same silly movie logic I just mentioned. He frowns again, at me. "Really?"
"Yes."
"But." Eyes back on my E cups. "Why. Babe?"

Why indeed?

How about, a good enough reason on it's own, I'm not sure I ever really loved Cody. Sure, the sex has been great. No complaints even if he is boob obsessed. Not always a bad thing, since I like my E cups too thanks. And he looks fantastic: not an ounce of fat, an actual six pack and a smile that could, did, turn my legs to jelly the first time he flashed it at me. But, no, beyond the sex there's really nothing. We don't even talk much.

It's Luna's fault too. Or. Not her fault. But. All day she: what she did to me, her naked body as she did it, how it felt to be lashed to her bed like some kind of. Well. Like a toy she could just use and then abandon. All day it's been on my mind.

I can't stop thinking about, picturing, it.

I don't even. Well, there was one time back in college, one crazy night of dry humping and frenzied kissing with a girl I- literally -bumped into on the dance floor at the local nightclub. And there's Em too, I guess.

But. Really, I couldn't even say, before I woke up in Luna's bed, her smell on the sheets, the ghost touch of her hand still on my belly and breast. Before this morning I've never thought about actually being with a girl properly.

But, now. Unable to, unwilling to, shake the memory of last night from my mind.

I.

Think.

I.

Want more?

Cody drives us both back to campus, still frowning. Frowning as I climb out of the car, no goodbye kiss of course. As I turn to shut the door he opens his mouth, so, I wait, but no. Nothing to say.

I watch him drive off. He'll be fine, will in fact, no doubt, be rolling in pussy by the weekend.

And me, now, suddenly free and single. The fact making my belly flutter. I'll be fine too.

Somewhere, deep in the back of my mind, I'm aware of such things as Luna not actually wanting me, not wanting another play. Maybe she has a boyfriend, or girlfriend? Being a geek- which she, anime and gaming posters on the walls, forever submerged in something on her laptop, headphones on, definitely is -doesn't mean she can't have someone. I might've broken things off with Cody only to strike out with Luna. But I don't care.

I'm unwilling to cheat, now I'm sober anyway. And, if I do crash and burn here, prehaps I can find someone else into this new and interesting stuff I've just discovered.

Which. Of course. The new and interesting stuff: is the ropes, and girls.

She. Luna. In the months we've been sharing a room, I know she's shy. Nervous. For the first month she used to- I swear -flinch whenever I tried to talk to her. Delving back into movie world I guess, sports obsessed, quite loud, I'd be a Jock. And her, the loner- if she has friends here I've yet to see them -the gaming obsessed geek. In movie terms we are natural enemies. Which to me sounds like so much shit. But, maybe to Luna it isn't?

She has no reason to fear me.

Whatever last night was, Luna emerging from cover to. Sort of. Take charge.

Of me.

Last night was a blip. What she'll do in a moment when I open the door to our room, when I see her for the first time since we fell asleep together. I couldn't say?

Stood in the corridor, suppressing a brief flicker of nerves as I stare at the door, I take a breath. Finding calm.

"You can be shy." Whispered, a half smile leaking onto my face as I look down, checking my- sexy, in my opinion -outfit. "Because." Smile becoming a full smirk, becoming a predators smile. Because I'm on the hunt.

"One thing I'm not." Reaching for the handle. "Is shy. So." Pause, enjoy the moment, the trickle of anticipation. "Ready or not. Luna. Here I come."
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago 002.
The Jock.

Ush, it's short for Ushinatta.

I grew up in a home. Mum as good as died giving birth to me. I'm told she hung around, life support, slowly fading, for a couple of weeks. Long enough to gift me that strange name.

Which, of all things, means 'lost' in Japanese.

... Dad, apparently invested enough in me to pick out what must be the weirdest name ever, didn't care enough to stick around post birth.

He didn't claim me. Nobody did. ....

Nobody, at the hospital anyway, ever saw him.

Wanker.
Talking about story-telling: this is one hell of a piece. Taking a bow!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention], you never fail to please.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
Talking about story-telling: this is one hell of a piece.
I like to write backstory stuff :lol:
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago you never fail to please.
Thank you Sir, always happy to deliver something worth reading :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The Geek.

She had my box. Open. So I panicked, and in doing so became, for a short while, bold.

It's not like she- my roommate Ush -isn't stunning. It's not like I haven't fantasised about screwing her brains out, preferably with added rope, a hundred times.

Guess that's one thing I can tick off my to do list.

But the next day, waking just after six to find myself still naked, Ush still lacking clothes too, trussed and gagged beside me where I put her. I couldn't face her, couldn't face whatever anger she was bound to turn on me for the liberties I'd just taken with her drunk and easily coerced self.

There is, no way, that she'd want to fuck me. Not Captain of the team Ushinatta. We're polar opposites here, popular jock and geeky loner.

So I freed her, got dressed, and fled.

I'd panicked because Ush had my box open. Not for the rope, I could give a flying fuck that she found my bondage stash. It's the thing underneath. That's my secret.

Of course, I can't hide forever. We live in the same room after all.

But. Maybe. If I'm busy, headphones on, laptop out, when Ush does come back, then she'll simply leave me alone.

Terrible logic. But it's all I've got.

So when the dorm room door opens just after eight and Ush walks in, I'm deep into Fortnite, headphones on, sat cross-legged on my bed leaning back against the headboard. Having no plans to go back out I've stripped off and changed my black jeans for grey loose cotton shorts.

I don't, unless forced, exercise, but the small shorts are comfy. Perfect for lazing around.

I've left my black tee on, which has a lime green space invaders alien plastered on the chest.

Glancing up, I catch her eye, because she's looking straight at me. Cute outfit, those trousers, but. Shit. I hurriedly drop my gaze, make an effort to, if not actually throw myself into the game, then to at least appear as though I'm deeply involved in it.

All of which means I don't see her move. Don't see Ush cross the room and climb up onto my bed.

She's stronger then me. Easily. Beyond walking around campus, into the city and back, I don't exercise. Ush plays netball competitively, and on days she isn't playing or practicing I know she hits the gym, or goes jogging.

I'll bet those E cups look real good bouncing along in front of her.

Point is, I'm basically pushed, forcibly moved forward off the headboard as Ush slots herself in behind me.

I tense, freeze.

What's she doing?

And then, with no warning, Ush pulls me back against her by yanking on my shoulders.

I'm still tense. What's going on? Unsure what else to do I continue playing. Trying to ignore Ush's legs, stretched out beside mine. Trying to ignore her steady breath tickling at my right ear, her hands casually resting on my hips.

"Are you winning?"
"Wha...?" Which, the sudden lifting of one headphone, Ush's voice in my ear, startles me. Enough that I slap the wrong key, causing my avatar to run out from behind cover where I'm promptly shot.

"Oops." A brief chuckle, which sounds amused rather then mean. "Sorry."
"S' okay." I shrug. "I can just start again." Which is exactly what I would do, having died, except Ush is here, on my bed, behind me. So. "Um." Another shrug. "I mean."
"Go ahead." Easing me back against her. "I'll watch."
"Ohhhhh kay." Confused? I am.

What is going on?

Halfway through the next match I feel her hand move. Keeping her left resting on my upper thigh, next to my laptops keyboard, her right hand begins tracing back and forth across the exposed slash of flat belly between my tee and shorts.

Her long nails feel nice, the good kind of scratching.

Only slightly distracting.

The next match I make it through to the final three, almost a solid hour of concentration, no room for mistakes. I mentally throw myself into the zone, tuning everything else around me out.

Only to discover upon resurfacing that Ush's hands have both been on the move. Creeping. Her left hand now rests almost square on my crotch, fingers spread, her centre digit pressed gently- deliberately surely -against my slit. Her right hand is still tracing back and forth, only now it's up inside my tee, more or less touching the underside of my bra with every third or fourth pass.

"Oh. Um." Pulling off my headphones. "Um."
"Great match." Voice low, almost a whisper, close to my ear. "Going again?"
"I...." What the fuck is going on? I want to ask. Demand. Were I able to find the words, currently buried way too deep to reach. "Do you," leaning back into Ush, I can't stop myself, because everything her hands are doing just feels so damn good, "um." Stopping to swallow. "Want me to? Go again?"

"Sure." Breath in my ear as she leans right in, at the same time sliding both hands up, pushing my bra and tee. Taking hold of both, still lifting, forcing me into a split second fight or comply decision.

I surrender. Raising my arms, allowing Ush to strip my top half.

"Shorts too."
"My." Body breaking out in sudden tingles, nipples leaping to erect attention. "You want...."
"I want." Reaching down now, hands hooking my waistband. "You naked." Ush tugs at my shorts, playful, insistent. "Is that okay?"

I strip. Of course I do. Whatever it is here, this thing going on. I don't want it to stop. So, as shy, as nervous as I am, I can manage to play along.

So many fantasies I've had, about Ush and me. Her perfect body, topped with those perfect E cups. Whatever this is, I'm in.

I haven't shaved, down around my crotch, in some time. My last girlfriend- we broke up just over three months ago, it was a long distance thing and we just weren't making the time for each other -liked the natural look. So as I settle back against Ush, headphones on and legs crossed, laptop resting in the centre, there's a riot of short wiry brown hair covering my pussy.

And it's clear almost immediately that I'm not going to manage any kind of proper match. There's just, no way, at all, that I can focus on my screen given what Ush is doing to me.

If she isn't teasing at my nipples, tweaking and rubbing at one or both, running hands up and down my body, across my B cups. If not that then it's my inner upper legs, teasing with those nails. Like a game, seeing how close she can get to my pussy lips without actually touching them.

And all the while her breath against my right ear.

"Another sniper huh?" Head resting on my shoulder, left hand scratching gently up and down my crotch. "Think maybe you've hit a patch of bad luck?"
"I." Is she trying to frustrate me on purpose? Is that the game here? Because. I breathe out, push the laptop off my legs, which I straighten. "It's just...."
"Oh dear." Chuckling, her finger briefly straying into my pussy, making me gasp, before coming back out. "Prehaps I'm distracting you?"

Talk about stating the fucking obvious. And, of course, she knows she is. "Well." Removing my headphones, tossing them beside the laptop. "The thing is."
"Maybe." Fluid. Ush moves, using her strength, plus the fact I'm unprepared. Coming out from behind me, pulling my body as she does, we wind up laid down, on my bed.

Me on the mattress. Ush laid on me, grinning down.

"Are you single?"
"Huh?"
"Single." Ush, looking into my eyes. "Do you have anyone?"
"No." Shake of my head. "But. Um. Well." I know about Cody. "You, and...."
"Not any more." Shaking her own head. "Want to tie me up?"

"What?" Half shouted. Surprise. Ush laughs.

"Tie me up." Leaning in, bringing her red painted lips close. Closer. Her body, subconsciously or otherwise, has begun gently but insistently grinding against mine. Ush grabs one of my breasts in each of her hands. Smiles down at me from inches away. "Use your rope. Luna. And tie me up."

"But...." Head fuzzy, I can't think straight. "Um."
"But what?" Her lips brushing mine as she talks. "Do you like me?"
"Yes." Whispering the truth, half afraid that, even now, it's all just some game to humiliate me. That she'll take my secret crush and laugh, walk away. Ending months of idle daydreams as she leaves.

"I liked you." Her voice a whisper too, matching mine, quiet. Full of lust and want. "Last night."
"You did?"
"Yes." Now she does kiss me. More of a lick, running her tongue out over my lips. "I want you Luna."
"You." Swallow, remember to breathe. "Do?"
"Take your rope." Another lick, voice coming out of whisper territory, becoming playful. "Tie me up so I can't distract your gaming session."

"You." A half smile up at her, trying. Really trying, to play along. "You have been very distracting."
"And you'd be winning so much more were I not in the way."
"I." Forced to stop as Ush kisses me again. "Yes." Smile growing. "I normally don't get taken out by a sniper that often."
"And." Bending to kiss each of my nipples in turn, making me sigh. Squirm. "Unless you do something with me, I'm just going to stay here." Ush winks, making me giggle.

Her answering smile just about melts me.

"Tie me up Luna." Climbing off the bed, standing. "Show me what you can do."

Be brave. Be bold. Remember to breathe. And.

Fuck.

"Could you...." Waving at her bed whilst I fetch my box from the drawer. At least half of my fantasies concerning Ush involve rope, because I love bondage. And at least half of those actually involve Ush binding me. Hopefully, maybe, we'll get to that in time.

"Sure." Nodding, giving me an easy untroubled smile. No nerves for Ush it seems.

Lucky bitch. Must be nice to have all the confidence.

I hogtie her. Keeping it simple, not trusting myself with anything complex, no matter that I want to show off, flex my rope skills, impress Ush. But if I fuck up, fumble a knot. No. Simple, but tight.

Which, and luckily I'm behind her, so she can't see, makes me smile. So tight she'll be mine.

And I could, make it that tight.

If I used my.

But. No. Not yet. I've learned to keep some, one, thing, always to myself.

Ush lays, a good guess prehaps, on her stomach. Climbing up onto the bed I sit on her pert little butt, liking how the canvas like material of her combat trousers hugs and stretches tight across Ush's butt and skinny waist. I prefer to tie the wrists side by side, because usually I'd bind the elbows too, but: keep it simple. So, I cross Ush's wrists.

Her ankles I cross too. Another rarity since usually the legs are bound in several places. After which I climb off Ush, but stay on the bed, adding the third rope, bringing my cute captives wrists and ankles together, completing the hogtie.

As weak as I am, luckily Ush is skinny, doesn't weigh a whole lot. So I'm able to pull and yank on the rope to the point her questing fingers can touch and brush against her shins.

"No."
"Huh?" Stopping, baggy tee held in one hand, back over by my bed. I was about to get some clothes back on before gagging Ush. Now I frown, look across at her as she looks back. Shakes her head.

"No clothes for you."
"But."
"But?"

I look over at her. "Well. Um. You're tied up."
"I am." Wriggling her bound body, rolling onto her side, tee covered E cups pointed at me now. Ush shrugs. "And?"
"Well. Um." It's, surely, logic? "Because you're tied up. It's up to me."
"Yeah?" Sounding amused. Ush blows hair off her face. "Well. Luna. I say you have to stay naked." Blowing me a kiss. "Because I'm not done looking at your tits yet."
"Oh." Blushing, of course. The tee falls from my suddenly loose grip.

"Okay." Giving Ush a shy half smile. "But I'm still gagging you."
"You'd better."

I use the same scarf as before, Ush very helpfully opens her mouth, stays still, let's me finish her off.

"Okay?" Standing, feeling quite pleased, quite light-headed, to be actually looming over my sexy roommate, all trussed up and gagged. "Ush?"
"Mmmffmm fffpppfmmmmm mmm." Nodding, giving her body a small wriggle. "Mmfmfmmm."
"Good. Um." Taking a step back. "I'll. Um. Get back to gaming then."

If I can. Because. Ush bound and gagged across the room is definitely an equal distraction to Ush sat behind me teasing long nails across my naked body.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I am motoring through the rough draft here, on a serious roll, very much enjoying writing this one :D

So.

Why not share another chapter I thought, you're welcome :lol:
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Hot! Loving it!
Would love more chapters, too! :D
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

This surely is picking up steam, loving the power bottom dynamic :mrgreen:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago I am motoring through the rough draft here, on a serious roll, very much enjoying writing this one :D
And I’m very much enjoying reading this one :D Your writing keeps getting better and better with every chapter and every story.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What an enjoyable story, I really hope you'll continue it!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

ThatDino wrote: 1 year ago loving the power bottom dynamic :mrgreen:
Which just came to me as I was writing.

I find some of my best twists, or those random additions (such as a tied helpless Ush bossing Luna about) come to me in mid flow, and I nearly always add them.

It's one reason why my initial story ideas are usually just a rough plan, because so often things/details will change mid flow.
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Would love more chapters, too! :D
FabianStr2016 wrote: 1 year ago What an enjoyable story, I really hope you'll continue it!
Should be posting at least once a week, prehaps more often as time allows. No point flooding the thread with new chapters every day, but I shan't make you wait too long either ;)

Might be that I've already written them, but I need to go back in and double check things before posting.

Thanks for all the positive comments and views :D
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago
Which just came to me as I was writing.

I find some of my best twists, or those random additions (such as a tied helpless Ush bossing Luna about) come to me in mid flow, and I nearly always add them.

It's one reason why my initial story ideas are usually just a rough plan, because so often things/details will change mid flow.
It's fascinating to get a glimpse at your writing process, thank you. I honestly know the feeling as the DM of a chaotic D&D group, where 80% of the story is shaped by whatever the players are attempting to do and you just gotta adept :geek: :lol:

Either way, thank you for putting in the time and effort!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The Jock.

So far. So good.

Luna's single. She's naked. And here I am, all tied up and gagged.

By her. For her.

"Mmmffmmmmmmmmm." I moan, stretching my bound ankles and wrists, which have been joined together, out behind me. Flexing my body, pushing my chest at Luna.

Teasing.

Offering.

Being a distraction.

"Well." Tutting, but smiling at me, tossing her laptop onto the bed next to her, headphones too. "Guess I'm dead again."

She's naked, because I stripped her earlier, then insisted she not put any clothes back on. And.

Considering until recently I've never thought of girls in those terms. She looks cute. Sexy.

Fuckable.

Skinny but without any muscle definition, her small chest looks good. Pert B cups rising off her frame topped with cherry red nipples where mine are pink. Her left breast is tattooed, a series of three concentric circles around the nipple. Luna's crotch is a forest of brown hair that I was enjoying teasing at and stroking earlier. Her skin is all over pale, no faded ghost tan lines like me: pale breasts and crotch, small triangles from last bikini season, the rest of me a darker shade. From the sun not a bed.

"So. Ush." Sat cross legged, facing me, hands in her lap, smile on her pretty face. My shy roommate managing to find some confidence. "What am I going to do, now I'm bored of dying within ten minutes of spawn every time?"
"Mmmfmfmm pppfffffmmm fffffff." I know what she can do. I wriggle, staying on my side, facing Luna, thrusting my E cups and crotch across the room at her.

"Are you?" Licking her lips. "Damn but you're cute."
"Ffmmmffm mmmm." Feels like I'm blushing.

"Maybe you want me to come and play with you?" Grinning, wide, as in response I buck and thrash my body around, breasts bouncing despite my bra, hair dancing in then out of my eyes.

Yes.

It's all I game, I guess. No doubt she was coming over here anyway. I know she wants me. But it's fun to play along.

Except.

"Oops." Laughing as on the bed, struggling and wriggling, I somehow manage to loosen and free whatever rope is joining my arms and legs behind me, as with a thump my legs swing out and down onto the bed.

"Hold on." Getting up. "No more getting free until I've come over there and enjoyed the fact I tied you up."

I stop, laying still, and wait.

Tentative. Shy again now she's on my bed, naked body laid beside my still clothed, but bound, one. Luna rolls onto her back, one arm curving under and around to pull me into her, the other, free, hand resting on the slash of stomach between my trousers and tee.

I stretch, pressing my bound body into Luna, resting my head on her shoulder. And, it's a strange thing, but. Like this, bound, gagged, apparently quite helpless. I feel content.

It's good to know. I'm new to this: playing with ropes, girls. I'm racing, screaming along the leaning curve at speed, because I'm not a patient girl. Which is why I just marched in here, half daring half annoying half ordering Luna to tie me up.

So. It's good to know I can be happy tied, gagged. That it is. Well. Kinda fun.

It all happens slowly, like creeping. Luna's hand goes from resting on my stomach to tracing patterns. Back and forth, left to right across my belly button, always staying within the border marked out by my tee and combat trousers.

And then she goes higher. Up under my tee, fingers skating across the lace of my white bra, her whole hand gently cupping my left breast, making my nipples tingle.

Working one handed she goes for my actual breast now. Reaching into the bra cup, lifting and guiding my breast out, freeing it from both bra and tee, which she's pulled up out of the way.

I moan as, rolled onto her side, facing me, Luna takes my nipple in her mouth. Sucking, teasing the erect bud with her tongue. Flicking it, nibbling gently. Making my back arch.

Making me strain against the ropes, closing my eyes.

"Hi." Gag pulled off, left laying loose around my neck. I'm still tied, still clothed save for my left breast, it's ongoing bid for freedom. Luna and me are laid on my bed still, side by side, her body pressed into mine, one hand cupping my butt, holding me close, whilst the other reaches up towards the headboard, idly teasing at my semi crazy hair.

"Hi." Smiling, because she is. "Having fun?"
"More fun then Fortnite." A quick blush, gaze dropping to my breast, which I dutifully wiggle for her. Luna's smile widens. "I. Um." Giving my butt a squeeze. "Wasn't expecting I'd get to do this again."
"No?"
"No." Shaking her head. "Didn't think you'd be into it." Giving me a hopeful smile. "Into me."

"Well." Leaning in, quite a turn on in itself: the fact I have to squirm and struggle closer to kiss her. "You made quite a compelling argument for trying again last night."

"What's with the tattoo?"
"Which...?" Seeing me nod at the symbol on her right palm. "Oh. Right."
"I've never seen inkwork on the inside before." Looking at her hand, spread open, palm up, in the space between us. "What's it mean?"
"It's. Well." Looking from me to her ink. Luna frowns. Closes her hand into a fist. Shakes her head. "It's a long story, for another time."
"Okay." I nod, struggle forwards for another kiss.

Because it's just a tattoo. What it means doesn't matter right now.

"You could...." Biting her lip, which becomes a small smile. "If you, well."
"I could." She looks suddenly nervous. I wriggle in my ropes, which- how about that -still aren't annoying. "What could I do?"
"Well." Rolling off me, onto her back. Luna stares up at the ceiling, quite deliberately not looking at me, not making eye contact. She takes a breath, grins. "Want to tie me up? Ush?"

Bringing her gaze down, skating it over my body, up to my face. Briefly. I can see the nerves and lust and butterflies and want and fear all mixed in. I grin. Nod.

Luna grins back. Unties me.

"Something like that," sitting down beside her, "wasn't it?"

I've tied her the same way, as best I remember anyway, that she tied me last night. Having never done this I've got no knowledge of what works, of where on the body to add ropes. So I copied.

And the finished article is, pleasing.

Luna's naked body is stretched out across the length of my single bed, arms above and legs pinned together. She's like a pole, like a human capital i. Laid on her back, small breasts and hair covered crotch on display, I've made sure to pull the ropes tight at every opportunity, assuming- because it's how she's tied me both times -that it's supposed to be inescapable.

Certainly the thought that she's now helpless is turning me on.

"Well then." Running a hand across her body, skating from arm to breast to crotch to leg. "How'd I do?"
"Good." Body shivering as my hand crosses beside her pubic hair, close, Luna nods. "It feels. Um."
"Tight?"
"Tight." Another nod. "How." Taking a breath, prehaps trying to summon some courage. I wait.

"How do I look?"
"Well." Standing, I strip. Not making an issue of the fact, nothing like a sexy dance, no showing off. I remove my clothes, tossing each part onto Luna's bed.

But I know she's watching, because I'm looking at her. I can see her eyes, fixed on me. I can see them widen as the layers come off, the want in her eyes, the way she strains her arms against the ropes as my breasts bounce free of the bra.

It feels great, turns me on that much more, knowing I'm having such an effect on her.

"How do you look?" Standing next to my bed, hands on hips, legs spread. I grin. Wink. "I'd fuck you."

So I do.

Or rather we fuck each other.

Climbing up onto the bed I position myself turned around the other way, my legs up straddling Luna's face, my arms and face by her legs. Perfect. Bringing my mouth down, tilting my head, tracing kisses up the inside of Luna's leg, heading for her pussy, at the same time I'm lowering my own crotch onto her waiting face.

She. Tied up, unable to move. Can't touch me, can't escape my crotch, which, the more tuned on I get, the more I'm basically just mashing my pussy into her face. Forcing Luna to show me some attention.

Which she does.

Even as I work her over, licking, kissing, probing up inside her slit with my tongue. I can feel her doing likewise.

In between moans, groans, snatched breaths as we come up for air. We build each other up towards a mutual orgasm. For me half the turn on of it all is still the fact of Luna's helplessness, that she's tied up right now. That she's my little rope bitch.

The orgasm rips through me like something on fire, lighting me up, making me scream into Luna's pussy even as her own moans ramp up into a full shout and cry of joy. Not wanting to lose the moment, wanting to share this with her, I spin my body around, bringing my face to her face, locking our lips together for a deep hungry kiss, my hands going to Luna's breasts, squeezing and teasing at her B cups as I seek to extend her buzz.

Our eyes are locked, I can feel her body shaking beneath me, straining and bucking at the ropes binding her in place.

Until, with a final sigh, she sinks back into the mattress. Spent. Smiling up at me.

I untie her, tossing the ropes away. Wordlessly we each in turn pop to the ensuite, to clean up, to take care of business. I don't ask her to come back to my bed, nor does Luna ask if she can. She just does.

Grabbing my duvet up off the floor I cover us both, pulling Luna close, our naked bodies together, her facing the wall, me pressed into her back. The big spoon, with one arm around her, fingers idly tracing patterns across her breasts and belly.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great characters in a great story, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. This is one hot read. Luna is unsure of herself and thinks that Ush is beyond her grasp. But then she is not. I do want to see what you do with this.
Spy Task Force Completed
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Because I don't expect everyone here to of read my entire story catalogue, I'll explain.

There's a 'For Everyone' story, written not that long ago by me, which remains unfinished due to my hitting a mental brick wall. Also, I kinda wrote myself into a dead end so to speak.

When I came up with this story, The Other Box, I did so in large part because I'd been puzzling for some time how best to restart or continue that forgotten story.

So. For those familiar with A Bully's Tale, something in this next chapter will be old news. A thing I'm repurposing for here.

For the rest of you. For all of you. I hope you enjoy the unusual twist I'm beginning on this tale, a twist which has more to it then just what you'll find below.

Thanks for reading.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The Geek.

The days march along.

Ush. My actual- victory dance -girlfriend, ever confident. Not shy. Happy to hold my hand, kiss me. Anytime. Anyplace.

But. I can't.

"A secret huh?" In my bed, nighttime but we're neither of us tired. Naked and cuddled together, belly to belly, Ush grins from inches away. "Never dated anyone didn't want to show me off."
"Fuck off." Playful, giving her a shove. Laughing as, without meaning, I push her clean out of the bed.

"I just." Trying to explain. "You're like this, um." I smile. "Really bright star. That everyone wants."
"Everyone?" Raised eyebrow. Not denying what is, to her most of all no doubt, the plain truth. Ush knows she's pretty, knows the attention she attracts just by walking into a room.

It's been refreshing though to discover that it hasn't gone to her head. She works hard to maintain her figure.

In fact. Only yesterday morning I woke up, finding myself alone, Ush off on yet another early morning jog. Only difference this time being that before leaving Ush had, cheekily, lashed my sleeping body naked and spread- with no covers -across her bed. Where we'd both fallen asleep. I'd been gagged too, a very girly, very Ush, pink scarf. And, I say cheekily, because she'd written 'Gone for a jog. Don't go anywhere xx' with black marker across my belly.

Ha. Funny girl.

Ush knows she's pretty. But, despite having tits for days, in the months before we dated, watching and fantasising about her from the sidelines. I never once saw her abuse those good looks to gain advantage or favours.

"Everyone." I nod. Ush shrugs, cuddles me closer, kisses me.

"Thing is. I like this." Giving her body a small squeeze, smiling as Ush squeezes back. "Being with you. I'm happy."
"I'm happy too." Giving me another kiss, longer, leaving us both slightly Breathless.

"You just." Looking thoughtful. "Don't want to advertise?"
"Kinda." Nodding. "Or. Not yet anyway."

Because I am shy. And. University, it's like a closed off system, several hundred kids thrown together. It can get pretty cliquey. And to put it bluntly, Ush and me are from separate groups, from separate ends of the spectrum. Certain people, popular people I imagine, might take exception to us dating.

Not that they can do anything beyond scowl. But. My life is too perfect right now to risk ruin.

"So. Um." Fuck. I didn't say any of that out loud. "It's...."
"It's fine." Putting a finger against my lips. "I can be." Flashing me a playful smile. "Discreet."

Which translates to, anytime we're alone: in our room, out and about and we just happen to find ourselves the only people in that aisle of Tesco, walking down that particular side street. Anytime it's just the two of us, Ush pounces, forcing me back against the nearest wall, onto mine or her bed. Kissing me. Her hands like guided missiles, homing in on breasts or crotch.

Or. Sometimes, and usually when Ush has teased and stoked my arousal in the run up: casually brushing herself against me, whispering come ons in my ear whilst a group of students are on the next table at the library. Maybe both of us texting each other across the university mess hall as we eat with our respective group of friends. Flirt heavy messages full of rope based promises.

Sometimes. I manage to take the lead, pinning Ush to the wall, throwing her down onto the bed. Sometimes I'm the tiger, mauling her.

Either way. She binds me. I bind her. It's a door that swings both ways.

The days march along.

My twenty-first birthday. A Thursday this year, which means classes, three of them: one at ten, then a double header from three. I don't know why I didn't, haven't, told Ush it's my birthday. For all that we do talk, on a whole range of subjects including our past. Birthdays, specifically the dates of ours, hasn't come up.

Opening the dorm room door just after five, with a view to dumping my bag, then heading for a drink with what few friends I have on campus. I'm bought to a dead stop, door swinging closed behind me, by Ush, in our room.

I thought she had practice?

"Hey birthday girl."
"Wow."
"Thanks." Doing a little twirl, eyes sparkling with amusement and happiness at my reaction. "I thought I'd cosplay being you." Back facing me, stood arms spread wide, showing herself to me. "So, I'm a goth. What do you think?"
"I think." Licking lips gone dry, only just managing to keep my mouth from dropping open, hitting the floor, again. "Wow."

No shoes, but Ush's legs are encased in mesh thigh high pull ups, black. The mesh is large gapped like fishnets, showing plenty of skin.

A tiny skirt hugs her skinny waist, pink mainly but the skirt is tartan patterned, so there's green and black and yellow in the mix too. The skirt has no buckle, it slips on. And it's short, really short, barely covering her butt.

A white tee, the Nintendo logo in red on the front, is worn without a bra. I know this because the tee is several sizes too small. It hugs every single bump and curve of Ush's chest, showing the exact shape of those perfect E cups. Her nipples are apparently on a mission to burrow through to freedom, I can see them that clearly. Because the tee is small there's a huge gap of toned and tanned flesh between it and the skirt.

Ush's hair is loose, blonde curls tumbling down her back. Her lipstick is, because she's being a goth, black, likewise her eyeshadow flicks are long black tails.

She looks. "Stunning." I step closer. Grimacing at the bad news I now have to give.

"I'm going out."
"I figured." Still smiling. "It's all good."
"But." Waving an arm at her, managing somehow to not already be flinging her onto the bed, any bed, to devour. "Sorry. You made all this effort. And." How did she find out it was, is, my birthday? I shake my head, doesn't matter. But. "Sorry." Grimacing again. "Now I have to leave."

"S' okay. Here." Grinning, gesturing to a black bag, a skull pattern all over in whites and pinks, on my desk. "Open your present at least."

"Made to measure." Stood at my shoulder, wrapping me in a hug from behind. "Now go take a look at my bed."

Inside the bag I'd found a black- because goth of course -ballgag, nestled atop four cuffs. The cuffs are a dull gunmetal colour, not at all shiny. Each is wide but made of thin metal, and, as Ush demonstrates, each cuff is an exact tight- perfect -fit for each of her limbs. One each for wrists and ankles. The cuffs clip closed, at which point a special bolt, that requires a special tool, is screwed in place, locking the cuff on her limb.

Each cuff has a single rigid eye fixing, positioned on the inner face of each limb.

Which is were Ush's newly modified bed comes in.

Looking, bending to peer underneath, I can see a system of ratchets and pulleys, chains. At each corner of Ush's bed there's now, resting on the mattress, a chain with an open- lockable, like a climbing caribeener -link at the end. These will each, Ush explains with a grin, link to her new cuffs, allowing me to tighten everything up under the bed.

The end result being a very well bed bound Ush.

"Your other present." Leaning in to give me a kiss. "So. Chain me up. Go have a drink. Then come back and enjoy me after."

The four cuffs fit, each one hugging it's chosen limb perfectly, leaving no gap between cuff and skin. Not even a little fingers worth. There'll be no slipping free.

And. "No removing my presents either." I, feeling especially bold, saying fuck it to the consequences, make sure Ush sees me pocket the special unlocking tool. Definitely something you won't find in a high street shop. "I think we'll be keeping those on you."

Ush smiles, nods her agreement. And already I can feel myself getting wet picturing her walking the campus wearing them, the purpose of the cuffs obvious to anyone with half a brain. But the question of just which other student now apparently owns the pretty Captain of the netball team remaining a mystery.

Ush lays down on her bed, body in the centre, on her back, limbs angled out to the corners. I get to work figuring out how to use the new chain and pulley system.

Where I get slightly carried away. Not that I hear- from my position laid under the bed -Ush complain, but crawling back out, satisfied I've tightened everything to it's limit, I discover that.

Yes I have.

And then some.

All of Ush's muscles: arms, legs, stomach, are stood out. Tensed. Strained to life by the tightness of the chains pulling her four different ways at once. Each of her limbs is flat on the bed, and as I watch, a smile forming, I see what must be Ush attempting to ease the slack. Which doesn't exist. So Ush tugs, but nothing happens.

"I could." Gesturing, feeling bad now. Because fuck yes she looks awesome, but it doesn't have to be this tight. "Maybe. Loosen?"
"Don't you dare." Shaking her head. Grinning. "I know this is how you prefer me."
"True." Grinning. Every time, since that first time, I've never tied Ush up in anything but tight ropes. Always the knots and loops pulled as secure as I can make them.

And, gorgeous little rope bitch that she is, Ush has yet to complain. She seems to relish the sensations of helplessness just as I do. Both of us taking pleasure from either side of the game.

And. "Well well." Sitting down on the bed, lifting up Ush's tiny skirt. "Forget something did we?"
"Oh." Smiling. "Well. I don't own any goth underwear. So."

So she didn't wear any. Beneath the skirt, just as with her small tee, Ush is naked.

"So." Feeling suddenly quite evil, in a playful way. Wanting to flex my in charge muscles. "Any last words," dangling the ballgag- a thing we've never used, because I didn't replace the one my last ex stole -over Ush's face, letting it swish back and forth, "before I gag you and leave?"

"How about a fuck?"
"No." Shaking my head. "You'll have to wait."
"A kiss?"
"A kiss?" Climbing up onto her, legs either side of her belly, hands either side of Ush's head, I lean down, close. "Do you." Bringing my face very close to hers, I smile. "Want a goodbye kiss?"
"Please." Breath and voice gone faint, eyes gone far away. A sure sign Ush is quite aroused.

Because I know Ush derives a special kind of thrill from the times I tie and gag her. She is after all easily stronger, and more confident. So she gets off all the more when surrendering, willingly or otherwise, to me.

"No." Jamming the ballgag in her mouth, quickly reaching around, strapping it in place. Making sure to yank the buckle through to the furthest hole Ush's head will allow. "You'll have to wait."
"Mmmfppfffffff mmmmmmmmmm." She moans, eyes half closed. A sound of content pleasure. Happy to be under my control. This time. Happy, strange but true, to be made to wait.

Because it's what I desire.

Climbing off the bed, Ush watching me, laid prone. Helpless. And, I'm already late, was expected at the campus main gates ten minutes ago. But.

Should I change? Looking down at myself: faded black jeans tucked into scuffed black army boots, a blue vest top over which I'm wearing a black zip up hoodie with a green and yellow Chinese dragon on the back.

Looking across at Ush. "Mmmmffffmmmmmmmmm." She goes, quietly. Eyes still on me. Not pleading, it's a happy moan. I already want to fuck her, am not sure I'll be able to concentrate, focus, on my birthday drink when my birthday present is waiting for me back here.

I'm still stood, prehaps some five minutes later, in the centre of the room. Phone in hand, staring at Ush who, occasionally, stretches her body a fraction up off her bed. She hasn't stopped quietly moaning either. I'm about to message my friends, to make something up because I can't tell them the real reason for cancelling, when with a small click the dorm room door opens. And in the three of them come.

Because Ted picked the lock. Because magic club, of course.

So. Sit up straight, pay attention, it's backstory time.

King's Reach, an old institution. Within the library here resides the largest, best, occult collection in Europe.

And. I have this box. Full of rope yes, lots of rope that I now enjoy using on the ever fuckable Ush. But, beneath the rope, nestled on a folded red blanket, sits my big secret.

Shakta-el-furiosa. My magic wand.

I was thirteen. Walking home one Sunday, literally stumbled across it. The mark, symbol, inkwork, on my palm, it's like a brand. Left behind after I- little girl who didn't think about consequences -picked Fury up that first time.

My parents puzzled and frowned over that mark, even more so when it didn't simply wash off in the bath. They asked me questions, like a four day Spanish Inquisition. What? Why? How?

Staying quiet was never so hard.

But. This wand. The power that came with it. This, I decided, was mine. And if I told my parents the truth they'd want to take it away.

On day five, the ink still there, my own silence holding, they simply shrugged and gave up. And life went on.

I called the wand Fury. Eventually. Only after a lucky search online revealed it's actuall name. Shakta-el-furiosa.

And for seven years, I've practiced, slowly learning. Well. Not much. I can do things, some handful of things. But there's no owners manual, no handy real guide for spellcasting. And if I get it wrong I could wind up doing.

Something very bad prehaps.

So. Slowly. Which much note taking- there's a book half full of scribbles and diagrams hidden under Fury -I'm learning.

Something which the largest occult library in Europe ought to be able to help with. Right?

If I could only figure out how to get in, because, of course, access is restricted and strictly monitored.

Or.

Maybe.

Magic club.

The hanging banner had gothic old style script, a collection of arcane looking symbols. All in white on a black background. One of many banners hung above many tables spread around the main campus on that first Wednesday of the first term. All the clubs and societies, putting themselves out there, hunting up new members.

Maybe, I'd thought, approaching, in a university with such an extensive collection of magic based texts, this club might actually be.

Real?

"Hi." Nodding at the two guys and one girl, all in jeans and various geek themed tee's, sat across the table. "I'm Lu...."

At which point, holding out my right hand in echo of the girl, on her feet and reaching across to welcome me, one of four metal box like objects on the table had emitted a series of quiet beeps, the dial on another flicking from rest around to prehaps three quarters full.

Whatever that means?

"Hi." The girl, all smiles, taking my paused hand, only instead of shaking she'd twisted it, briefly, her smile becoming a frown becoming a smile again, glancing at my inked palm.

On the table the box beeped again.

"Luna." Recovering, giving myself an internal shake. Focus. "I'm, um, interested in joining."
"That's great." One of the guys, on his feet too now, giving my hand a proper, normal, shake. "I'm Ted."
"Ted."
"Morgan." Nodding at the girl, who smiles at me, one hand on the beeping box, which- did she turn it down, or off, or has it just stopped -is now silent.

Did I set the box off? How?

The other guy, I forget his name now. But it's Ted's club, with about a dozen members, all of whom fancy themselves as stage magicians.

So magic club isn't for real magic, but I join anyway, because it's nice to have friends, and the club members are all my kind of people. Geeks, loners, comic book nerds and gamers.

And, by the time the club holds it's first meeting, so much else has happened that I've clear forgotten about those strange boxes and the reaction I caused in them.

Ted, in my room now, with Barney and his assistant- when they do shows -Sarah, in tow. One of Ted's specialities is magic involving locks. 'Spells' which he achieves by way of lock picking. Which is how he just got in.

"Ta dah." Sweeping into my room, with a flourish, clearly pleased with himself. And then. "Oh." Spotting Ush, his eyes going wide, mouth dropping open all whilst Barney and Sarah pile into his back. Because he's stopped, is blocking the doorway.

My three friends stare at Ush, who stares back. From this angle there's a fair chance they can even see up her tiny skirt.

Good thing- ha -this isn't awkward.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Still blistering hot, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. That's not just a cliffhanger, it is an embarrassing cliffhanger.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic