Hunter's Anthology of Victims (various M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hunter's Anthology of Victims (various M/M)

Post by BDBrit »

Hunter's Anthology of Victims: Introduction

Hello and welcome to my pleasure tutorial. I have only had a couple of interns before. With their help, I've designed this new course to induct you into my ways. Consider yourself fortunate to have access to direct one-to-one tuition as I train you to assist me in extracting all the pleasure possible from my guests. The programme is divided up into several sections, the first of which we will now begin. This section is all about getting to know our guests on an... intimate level. We will go through them one-by-one and I will explain and demonstrate in detail how they are best handled.

I should warn you, this could take anywhere between a few hours and a few years. It's a good job that our time is unlimited! Now, who would you like to study first? Look, it's very hard to understand you when you talk with that rubber ball in your mouth. Alright, I'll just choose then. In the meantime, we'll just turn that vibrator on to help you concentrate...
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Hunter's Anthology of Victims: Lucas

Now, who should we start with... Oh, I've got the perfect choice!

Let's start with Lucas, one of our earliest vic- I mean, clients. He visited my shop when I first opened asking how he could broaden his horizons. Skinny 18 year-olds like him are so easily persuaded to sign up to the 'eternity package' as I like to call it. Once I saw his short brown hair and adorable brown eyes, I knew exactly how he'd be spending his time with me. He signed up to the package and went on his merry way, believing he would be contacted soon.

It wasn't difficult to engineer the perfect kidnapping. Lucas is one of those teen hearthrob actor types. His agent would never let him just come out, or risk alienating all his fangirls. All I had to do was contact his agent with an opportunity he couldn't pass up - an underwear modelling job which would allow him to show the world that he was now moving on to more mature jobs. I think it was the first time he didn't need to have another person with him to 'babysit' him.

I'd sent him all the details ahead of time, and he was more than happy to agree to anything - even the things I hadn't pre-warned him about! The other useful thing to know about people like him is that they don't have much worldy knowledge - they're so easy to manipulate.

Anyway, it was just him and me in the photoshoot. What I hadn't told him was that the door to the shooting room was actually a portal into my realm. He didn't think it was strange to be alone with just the photographer. I'd convinced him to start with 'the new range of jockstraps.' He didn't even notice my logo on the waistband - I think he was enjoying the photoshoot too much. I got lots of snaps of him from all angles in a nice white jockstrap, before I brought up the next subject. "Hey, did you fancy trying some of that new, postmodern photography I mentioned? I'll keep you ahead of the trends."

"Sounds cool. What does that involve?" He asked me. I knew I had him where I wanted him.

"In short, we try out a few scenarios, like, say someone has broken into your home whilst you shower and tie you up whilst they rob you. Models always have complete freedom when they pose. You could transcend that by posing whilst restrained. It'll show how much more competent you are." The key to lying in a scenario like this is to talk as if you genuinely believe it. It's not hard at all.

"Ummm... ok. I guess we can try it," he had gone bright red, but I could tell from the bulge that was forming in the jockstrap that he wanted this.

I started by tying his hands behind his back and snapping a few photos whilst he posed. He had a good smoulder, it must be said. I had him right where I wanted him. A previous intern helped me to perfect my self-tying ropes. Now, they can immobilise a man in mere seconds. I had them tie his forearms to his chest and wrap themselves over his shoulders as well. There's little else in this world more beautiful than a sexy man's torso tied up tightly.

"That was quick. I thought you said this was a new style of fashion photogra-mmph!" I cut him off with a swift handgag from behind.

"Shhhhh..." I whispered. "Just look at the camera. Plead for your release."

I caressed his chest with my free hand, gently tweaking his nipples as he wriggled against me. "Mmmphhh..." he grunted. He tried to use his legs to hid his crotch from the camera, but soon stopped when I spanked his bare ass and grabbed his cock. "MMPHH! MMMPHH!" he protested and shook his head.

I needed two hands if I wanted to enjoy this client properly. I conjured a ballgag and removed my hand. "Hey, n-GNNHHHHH!" was all he could get out before I had it tightly secured. I enjoy the sound of speech being cut off, otherwise I'd have gagged him even quicker. He tried to kick at me and stamp on my feet, without success, of course.

"Stop struggling so much! You'll ruin the photos!" I protested.

I had to do something about his legs, so I turned to my trusty ropes, which immediately bound his legs together at his ankles, above and below his knees and at his thighs. "MMPHHHH!" he shouted. "MMPHHHH! MMMMMPHHHHH!" he cried as I pulled him backwards to lie down .

"There," I said as I cradled him, "now we can have some fun together." I had a bit more rope tie his big toes together and another wrap itself around his waist and between his legs to make a nice, tight crotchrope, which then tied itself off to his wrists as well so any movement of his arms tightened the hold it had on his balls.

"MMMMPHHH!" he grunted as he shook his head vigorously. He tried fighting against his bonds but accomplished nothing. The other trick my self-tying ropes have is that they naturally tighten and loosen as needed. And they weren't going to loosen. I even had them momentarily squeeze him when I thought he needed a bit of discipline.

"You're mine now, boy," I whispered into his ear. "You'll be mine forever, just like you wanted." I removed my disguise and let him see who had him now.

"MMPHHH!" his eyes widened with a mixture of excitement and fear when he realised what was going on.

"Enjoy it," I told him, as I stroked the front of his jockstrap. He was fully erect now. I saw a small patch appear on his jockstrap where he leaked some precum. "Good boy," I added.

"Mmmmmmppphhhh..." he moaned as he closed his eyes and tipped his head back as new, electric sensations spread across his body.

In this situation, I always go to the vibrator wand. You want to keep the subject maximally aroused, but you don't want him to cum yet. Build up to it; make him wait; let him think he's about to cum, only to pull away and make the whole process start over again. Don't let him cum for hours, sometimes days.

"MPH! MPH! MPH!" he panted as the vibrator did its magic. The first couple of times I pulled it away, he calmed down and let me grope him and massage him. Soon enough, I began to sense frustration. His moans became louder, more desperate. "MMPH! MMPH! MPHH!" he cried as he came closer to climax. "MMMMPHHHH!" MMMPPPPH!" he groaned as the stimulation was removed. After a couple of hours, he started thrusting into the air in the hope that he could achieve something.

"Had enough?" I asked him.

"Mmmmmmmppphhhhh..." he whined, drool escaping through the gag.

"Let's get you settled in," I told him. I conjured some duct tape and had it wrap itself over his mouth and around the back of his head nice and tightly, before using it to secure the vibrator against his crotch. My vibrators don't have an on switch, you know. They turn on, speed up and slow down according to my preferences. I wanted to keep him as close to climax as possible, without letting him cum, which is exactly what it began doing.

"MMMPHHHHH!" he groaned as I got up and started walking away. He rolled onto his front and pressed it against the floor to put as much pressure on his cock as possible.

"It won't let you cum," I told him. "You'll cum when I say so. Try to enjoy the experience. I'll be back soon."

Since my realm effectively freezes human biology, it's very hard for him to get a sense of how long he's been there, and how many times he's been edged by that vibrator. It's been about two weeks, which amounts to mere milliseconds of time on Earth. The camera is still set up to record him. Usually, I find him humping the floor. His crotchrope will give him a tight squeeze if he comes too close to climax. I'll let him cum soon. I've got big plans for him.

Anyway, should we look at another case study?

Edit
I've been sitting on this illustration for a while. Finally got around to posting. A big thank you to Marmotap for the image:
Last edited by BDBrit 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Why yes. Yes, we should.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Yes please its great loved thw first one plenty of detail of tight ropes going on .
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well... if you insist, haha 8-)
BDBrit wrote: 1 year ago Now, who would you like to study first? Look, it's very hard to understand you when you talk with that rubber ball in your mouth. Alright, I'll just choose then. In the meantime, we'll just turn that vibrator on to help you concentrate...
I feel I should be wearing a ball gag while reading this to get the full effect ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Despite being unable to talk due to the ball gag in my mouth, I enthusiastically nod, trying to ignore the ahem, distractions.

Hunter seems like a man of many stories. I wouldn't mind hearing more of them to liven up my extended visit while we're at it.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the comments, all! Much appreciated. :D Here's the next part:

Hunter's Anthology of Victims: Tony

I've got the perfect choice for our next case study. Tony is the perfect example of how you can convince a more reluctant subject to bend to your will. A supposedly 'straight' guy, Tony here was used to getting all the attention from the ladies. And who can blame them? Sikly blond hair and boyish good looks, who wouldn't want him. Now 25, he's currently in between relationships, which is the perfect opportunity to introduce him to some new perspectives.

Of course, guys like Tony can sometimes be a bit of a jerk to those they perceive as inferior. One of his former schoolmates paid me to introduce him to my world of pleasure. I was glad to oblige. Given that he currently lives alone, I had the perfect opportunity to take all the time I needed.

The first step was getting into his flat. This would once have been a challenge, but - once you've collected as many clients as I have - my power has grown to such an extent that these matters are quite trivial. I simply took on my mist form and entered through the space under the door, before rematerialising as my usual self (that is, the form you're looking at right now).

I found Tony wondering around in his underwear: a pair of tight briefs. I guess he was getting ready for bed, but it was easy enough to overpower him. Choloroform is not an effective way to render someone unconscious, despite what the movies tell you. My knockout liquid is much more effective. I grabbed him from behind in a tight handgag. I love the way they squirm and squeal when taken by surprise.

"MMMPHH! MMMMPHHH!" he shouted, trying to break free from my grip. "Mmmmmmm," he sighed as he lost consciousness.

One of my favourite moments during a kidnapping is that moment where they regain consciousness. Alright, you will hear me call pretty much everything my favourite part; it's all great! In Tony's case, it took him a little bit of time to work out what was going on. I'd tied a silk scarf over his eyes to blindfold him. Yes, a silk scarf, this is the kind of guy Tony is - something about the fabric appealing to the ladies.

"Mmmmmphhhh..." he groaned as he first awoke, followed by a more sudden, "MPPH!" as he discovered the rubber ball inside his mouth. I'd also wrapped plenty of tape over it and around his head to stop him from pushing it out. I watched him try to move, only to find that his wrists had been tied down to the arms of his chair. His elbows were also tied down to them, and his torso was tightly secured to the back of the chair around his stomach and at shoulder level. Naturally, I had ensured there was a nice, tight crotchrope to stop him from squirming too much. Each leg was tightly secured to the corresponding legs of the chair at the ankles and below the knees. "MMMPHHH! MMMMMMPHHHH!" he grunted as he fought against his bonds.

"Good to see you're awake," I said, putting on my usual sultry voice (on that note, you'll have a chance to develop and practice your sultry tones later).

"MMPH!?" he said. I could already sense the confusion in his voice.

"Relax, boy," I replied, "you and I are going to have a good time tonight."

"MMMPHHHH!" anger is a common reply in these situations. I held all the cards right from the beginning.

"Shhhh," sit back and enjoy.

I am not going to record every single moan and groan he uttered, as it would be a waste of words. Suffice it to say that his mphing was constant and grew increasingly sensual as we spent more time together.

I gently began caressing his bare chest with my hands. I enjoyed it as he grunted and squirmed in an effort to escape my hands. Remember, as much as you want your client to take pleasure from your services, it is vitally important to enjoy yourself and take your time; it all feeds back to the customer's experience anyway. I loved the way he seemed to quiver slightly as he felt the touch of a man for the first time.

"Mph," he whimpered. Sometimes, the client will behave more angrily for longer, but I think he realised that he had no control. I rewarded him for that later.

"I see that you're enjoying this," I told him.

"MMMPH!" he shook his head.

"That's not what this is saying," I said as I gently ran my hand over his crotch. "I think you are enjoying this."

He quivered again as I used one hand to gently tweak his nipples and stroke his cock with the other. A small wet patch appeared on the front of his briefs.

"I knew you were enjoying this," I said happily. I grabbed his member and began slowly tugging up and down.

Tony took a sharp intake of break. He pulled his stomach in as if to try and slip out of the ropes. His breathing became regular and intense as he was brought closer to the edge.

"Come on, boy, cum for me," I said.

"MPH! MMMPH! MMMMMPHHHHH!" he moaned as he came closer and closer, and then...

I let go. "But not yet," I said.

"MMMPHHHH!" he exhaled. I could sense the disappointment. This was perfect. It would be easy enough to make him beg for release.

I brought out my trusty vibrator, placed it gently over the bulge in his briefs and let it start buzzing.

He immediately took to it. As I moved it about, he almost seemed to be trying to follow it. He couldn't move very far, of course, so he let out squeaks of disappointment every time I pulled it away from him slowly. "Mmmmmmpphhhh..." he was like a little puppy begging for more food.

"Should we take these off," I asked him as I tugged gently at the waistband of his briefs.

"Mmph-mmphh," he nodded.

This was all the invitation I needed. Now, I would normally just pull them off by making them rip apart, but I wanted to savour this. I conjured a pair of scissors and slowly brought them to the briefs. I snipped as slowly and gently as I possibly could, really savouring the moment. I snipped it on both sides of the crotchrope so that both legs were free. The fabric seemed to snap suddenly, but left his cock covered for the moment (the crotchropes were too tight to release it anyway).

Slowly, I pulled the remains of the briefs out under the crotchropes, letting his rock hard member stand straight upright. I took some string and tied it around the base of his shaft and around his balls, tight enough to keep him erect but no tighter - I couldn't risk damaging the goods.

I could tell from his moans that I had him right where I wanted him, so I rewarded him by gently kissing his cock. He squirmed a little in his ropes as I caressed him further with my tongue. I don't do this often, especially with a fresh vic- I mean, new client. However, sometimes you have to be willing to vary your approach. Once again, I brought him right to the edge by sucking on him, really using my tongue to pleasure as much as possible. Once again, I denied him, naturally.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH!" he almost wailed in disappointment.

"Shhhhhh," I whispered. "Not here. I'll let you come if you agree to accompany me home. You can cum all you want there."

"Mmmmmpph," he whimpered hesitantly.

"Perhaps I can persuade you," I added. I let him stew over what I said behind that blindfold before putting his cock inside my milking machine.

Oh how he moaned when I turned that on! "MMMPPPH! MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!' They were long, almost gutteral sounds as he was lost to the pleasure. His whimpering was also very funny when I turned it off again.

"Come home with me, and you shall have everything you desire."

"Mmmmmppph..." he finally nodded.

From his perspective, it was like falling asleep and waking up in a new place. Look to your right and you'll see him now. I decided to test out some new equipment. Note the panel gag and leather blindfold. They make his stay here seem so much more professional. I decided to bind him spread eagle. See the leather straps holding each wrist and ankle. I've also included straps at the elbows and knees, and waist. These all hold him down against the ground very effectively without too much wriggle room.

Finally, there's the milking machine, which I keep running non-stop. Remember that we don't need to worry about stamina here. As soon as he's blown one load, he'll be ready to go again. He doesn't make as much noise as he used to. You have to surprise him to get his attention. I enjoy turning off the milking machine for the occasional hand job, but otherwise I'm happy to keep collecting his output.

Speaking of which, it looks like you're getting close to climaxing. We'll just turn that vibrator off for a bit, give you a rest. I think next I'll show you how to deal with unexpected developments.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Awww, poor Tony! Your junk can get you in a lot of trouble when it's under extreme satisfaction. Now it seems he's stuck for... eternity... oh well :twisted:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Ok, I FINALLY got around to finishing this. Apologies I've been quiet for so long; I've had a lot going on. Still, I enjoyed writing this part, and hope you will enjoy it too:

Hunter's Anthology of Victims: Freddie et al

Ok, another thing you need to learn if you are to be good at this job is how to react when things don't go to plan. While there will never be a perfect guide on what to do, as no two situations are identical, seeing how the masters do it will be of some help.

Here's the context: Freddie is the cute 18 year-old I had planned to abduct. You know the type: tall, skinny but with a bit of muscle definition after beginning to work out. Thinks he's cool and sticks to the latest trends. Brown hair, shaved at the sides but longer on top. In other words, the perfect victim. I planned to take him one night, where he was at home alone for the first time since his 18th birthday. Little did I know he also had plans of his own.

Once you've got a couple of victims stored away in your domain to draw your power from, there really isn't much of a limit on the things you can do in the mortal realm. Always go for low-risk targets initially to build up your power, before doing more challenging ones. At this point, I wasn't worried about tiring myself out, so I took on my incoporeal form and simply walked through the front door, if you get my meaning. Once inside, I projected a perception bubble throughout the house. Time will pass inside the bubble just like it does outside, but no light, sound or indeed anything can exit the bubble, meaning that everything looks just as it should from the outside.

I'd chosen my time well, as the boy was still in the shower, giving me plenty of time to scope out the place undetected. I found his bedroom and waited outside for him. It didn't take him long to finish. Soon enough, there he was walking out of the bathroom, wearing just a towel around his waist. He was not dripping wet, but his body glistened nicely in the light. He walked through me, oblivious to my presence and steps into his bedroom.

I love playing with my food before I eat it, so I decided to give him a little scare. I knocked over a small picture frame which was sitting on a table in the hallway. It made a small clunk, enough to catch Freddie's attention. He came into the hall to investigate, saw the picture and stood it back up.

Meanwhile, I had walked through him back into his room and become solid again. Whilst he was glancing down the hall, I grabbed him from behind, and grabbed his mouth into a tight handgag.

"MMPH!" he yelled in shock, one hand trying to pry my hand away from his face, the other trying to free his chest from my arm. "MMPHH! MMMPHHH!"

"Hey, pretty boy," I said lustfully. "Don't be scared; we're going to have a lot of fun."

"MMPHH!" he repeated. In his struggles, his towel fell from his waist onto the floor. "MMMPHHH!" he cried again, realising what was happening.

"Stop resisting," I instructed him calmly. Mental suggestion is something I am capable of, but it is much harder to achieve results when being actively resisted. I opt instead for the easier solution of putting him to sleep.

"MMMMPH! MMMmmmmmmpphhh..." he groaned as my power overwhelmed him and put him to sleep.

I let him fall to the floor, and admired him. I had no time limit here. He would only wake up when I willed it. That being said, I am not known for being patient. I summoned the ropes I would need, and set them to work. These self-tying ropes have been such angels since I mastered their development. They always know exactly how to please me. I've been teaching them how to manipulate and move bodies around without injuring them, and it was a pleasure to watch them in motion.

They straightened Freddie out, and lifted his torso off the ground slightly to get behind him. They tied his legs together at the ankles, above and below the knees and thighs, tied his wrists together behind his back, pulling his arms taut and tying his elbows together, before tying everything off around his chest and waist, fully immobilising his arms. Finally, Freddie was lifted up and made to kneel, where his ankle ropes were secured to the ropes around his thighs, and the ropes either side of his knees were secured together. He would not be able to loosen those in any way.

I telekinetically lifted him back into the shower, dressed myself in my trusty tight speedo and summoned a nice red ballgag. I allowed him to stir just as I was strapping in the ballgag behind his head.

"Hmmmmm, NGH! MMPPPHH!" he cried as he was suddenly alerted to his predicament. He started thrashing and tugging at his ropes, trying to break free.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned. I don't like to say anything when I have captured a new slave. I let my body and his do all the talking as we engage in our elaborate dance. I decided to turn on the shower and let him enjoy the spectacle of the water flowing down me.

"MMPHH! MMPH!" he shouted and shook his head.

I responded by placing one foot onto his hardening cock and gently stroking it with my toes.

"Mmmph..." he grunted. He was becoming confused. His body was telling him to lean in and enjoy it, and his resistance began to drain. Who could say no to my physique?

I placed both of my hands behind his head and guided his face to press against the front of my speedo. With him being tied on his knees the way he was, he was the perfect height for this. Perhaps I'd give him a sample of my milk later.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and a voice from downstairs, "Yo, Freddie, I'm here. Are you there, mate?" It was coming from someone young and male. Someone had wondered into my perception bubble. I have to admit, this was the first time something like this had happened to me. No-one interrupts me. I have to say I was pretty annoyed.

"MMMPHHH! MMMMMMMMPHHHHHH!" Freddie screamed at the top of his lungs. This voice snapping him back to reality. He yanked his head away from my crotch and started trying to shuffle out of the shower stall.

I grabbed his chin and lifted his head to look me in the eye. "Invited a friend over, have we?" I hissed. "You are a naughty boy. I didn't say you could do that. I guess your friend here will have to join us. Shall we invite him?"

"MMMPHHH!" Freddie shouted again. He glared back at me.

"Very well," I replied. "I will do as you ask. I won't invite him; I'll force him." I conjured up a bit of string, which instantly tied itself tightly around his cock and balls, knotting itself perfectly.

"MMPH!" he squeaked as his junk was suddenly constricted.

"I want to see you struggle," I told him. "Put on a show for me, or that string will slowly get tighter and tighter. Shout, scream, try to break free, draw your friend to me, so I can ensnare him." I stepped out of the shower and stood in the corner of the bathroom, making myself incorporeal again.

Initially, Freddie stayed quiet and still, letting the shower run as normal. It didn't take long for the crotchrope to put a bit of pressure on him. Soon enough, he started struggling. "MMMPPPHHHH!" he cried. "MMMPHHHH! MMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" He started thashing about, striving to free his arms. His torso rotated back and forth in the hopes of freeing himself. The crotchrope responded to him in turn, tightening and loosening in an effort to provoke the reaction I wanted. "MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled during one particularly hard tug of the rope.

"Freddie? Are you alright?" the voice said. "I heard the shower running so I thought I'd wait for you."

"MMMMPHHHH! MMMMMPHHHH!" Freddie yelled, trying to warn him. I assumed anyway. The precum leaking from his very stiff cock might have suggested otherwise.

"Freddie...?" came a confused voice.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHH!"

"Um, I'll come in if you're hurt. Tell me now if you don't want me to open the door."

"MMMMMMMPPPPPHH!"

"Alright, I'm coming in." He opened the door slowly. I swear that 18 year-olds these days all look alike. This boy had the same hairstyle and colour as Freddie, was the same build, just a little skinnier. He wore grey tracksuit bottoms, and a grey hoody. "Oh my God!" he exclaimed when he saw Freddie.

"MMMMPPPPHHH!" Freddie cried and jerked his wrists.

Our new friend seemed to have been stunned into silence. He stood there for a moment, staring. I decided it was as good a time as any to teach him the correct way to respond to a sexy guy tied up naked and helpless in front of you. I pounced, grabbing him in a tight handgag.

"MMPH!" he cried reflexively, both hands grabbing my hand and attempting to pull away.

I used my superior strength to hold on tightly, allowing me to stick my free hand down his trousers and begin jerking his cock to get it nice and hard. "Hey, pretty boy," I said to him, "you'll enjoy this!"

"MMPPPHHHH!" came his shocked reply, as my magic caused his clothes to disappear, leaving him completely naked, his now erect cock level with Freddie's face.

"It's best not to resist this part," I informed him. Keeping one hand over his mouth and the other holding tightly onto his cock, I summoned my self-tying ropes. Within seconds, his hands had been bound behind his back, his arms pinned to his torso with a tight chest harness. His legs were held together at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs, with a crotchrope squeezing his balls to complete the effect.

"MMMMPHHHHHH!" he bellowed as he struggled and fought against my hand over his mouth.

"Tsk tsk," I said mockingly. "Don't you know how to treat a bound up boy like poor Freddie here? Can't you see he's begging for a bit of stimulation?" I forced him down onto his knees, and grasped the back of his head with my other hand, now that the crotchrope was in place to keep him aroused. I ensured it gave him a quick squeeze to keep his attention.

"Mph!" he squeaked.

I bent him down over Freddie. "Try not to speak. You don't want to bite down by mistake," I warned him, before removing my hand from his mouth and forcing his head down over Freddie's engorged member.

"Hey-MPH!" he grunted as his mouth was filled with his friend's cock. "Mph-mph-mph-mph..." he continued as I guided his head up and down to get his complete fill.

"MMMPHHH!" Freddie cried as he tried to wriggle away. Of course, all this accomplished was to push his member deeper down his friend's throat. This continued for a while, until his breathing became more focused. "Mmmph... Mmmmphhhh!" he moaned. He was enjoying himself now.

Before either boy could cum, I decided it was time to set them up to come home with me. I put them both to sleep again, and set to work...

"Mmmmm-MPH!?" Freddie awoke with the ballgag still strapped securely in place. He was lying on top of his friend, face-to-face. Both were now ballgagged.

"MMMPHHH!?" he also cried in shock.

Both guys began struggling , which quickly proved fruitless. They discovered that they were tied naked spread-eagled to a bed, with their limbs pulled taut. Their elbows chests, knees, thighs waists were attached to each other's, further limiting their movement. As they shifted about, they discovered that their balls were tightly tied together, and their cocks were both encased inside the same rubbery tube, pressing them together. Every slight tug and jerk caused the rope to tighten uncomfortably, and their cocks to rub together, which was maddening.

"MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH! MMMPHH-MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" they cried.

I watched them both adjust to their predicament, and gave Freddie an encoraging slap on his bare buttocks. "It's a shame I can only really reach yours, Freddie," I said mockingly. "Oh well, you deserve a punishment for inviting a friend over without my permission."

"MMPHH!" Freddie grunted as I smacked him again, causing him to jerk away from me instinctively.

"MMPHH!" his friend grunted due to the stimulation this caused.

"Don't worry," I said. "I won't forget you."

Just then, I heard a familiar sound from downstairs, like a door opening, followed by a voice. "Hey, is anyone home? Freddie? Are you there? I brought the beer!"

"MMPHHHH!" both captives shouted.

"Seriously?" I sighed, smacking Freddie's cheeks again. "Were you planning on having some kind of party tonight? How many of your dumb friends did you invite?" I paused, mostly for dramatic effect. "No matter. I can deal with this easily." I stood up to leave. "Oh, I almost forgot to turn on the vibration." The tube encasing their cocks began to vibrate strongly.

"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" my captives cried and convulsed as the device sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout their bodies. They wriggled and struggled, causing their cocks to press against the other's, whilst their nipples hardned and rubbed together.

"Hey, you upstairs? Everything alright?" came the voice, as footsteps started to ascend the stairs.

"Right, here we go again," I said cheekily, fading into the shadows.

And that is how I ended up with five dumb eighteen year-olds. I have asked them for their names, but all they ever seem to do is grunt in reply with their mouths full of rubber. How rude! Never mind. I'm sure they're grateful. I saved their livers from a night of excessive drinking, and introduced them to unlimited pleasures. What's not to like? Perhaps I'll strap you down on top of one of them later. I do have a space free!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

BDBrit wrote: 1 year ago
At this point, I wasn't worried about tiring myself out, so I took on my incoporeal form and simply walked through the front door, if you get my meaning.
Is there another possible meaning for this turn of phrase? In any case, it's good to see our diabolical protagonist never letting the unexpected faze him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

sigh oh, to be a demon with these powers...
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Holy moly why wasn't I invited to this party! Oh yeah, cuz I'm not 18... or have the right hair, lol :lol: Honestly though I don't feel bad for Freddie, I kinda feel glad for him... all that pleasure of being bound face-to-face to a hot boy while being the one on the top ;) Well, at least the unsuspecting captives provided libations for our bondagesmith to enjoy while sitting back and taking in the lively show 8-)... do demons even drink, haha? :twisted:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I wanted to make it abundantly clear that Hunter didn't need to open the door in order to pass through.

Right, I've been sitting on this one for a bit. I think it's time:

Hunter's Anthology of Victims: Tom and Andrew

For this next demonstration, I wanted to show you how to use your clients' background to inform how you capture them. I've picked out the perfect candidates to show you - two big-time actors. Try not to get too excited now. I need you to concentrate.

Let's just say that these two actors are famous for playing a certain popular superhero, known for his spider-like powers. Their co-star noticed that they were a bit tense on set. Andrew was very anxious about keeping his involvement in this project a secret, and Tom keeps blabbing about spoilers so he hired me to keep them both away from the media - and show them a good time in the process!

I presented myself as a new hire - a cameraman hired to film some behind-the-scenes segments for the DVD release. Their co-star had told them to expect me, so I approached them directly. They were both in costume - a skin-tight latex suit, minus the masks. I pulled them aside to a private room and sat them down to complete the interview. "So for this next segment, the director thought we could have a bit of a jokey segment. We've called it Shutting out Spoilers."

"Sounds like I'm in the wrong place," Andrew joked. "Tom definitely needs this!"

"Yeah, it's basically a way for everyone to tell me how you would stop Tom from spoiling everything like he always does."

"Hey, I'm not that bad," Tom interjected. He paused for a moment. "Am I?" he asked nervously.

"We interviewed Tobey and Jon earlier - the format works best in pairs."

"What did Tobey and Jon say?" Andrew asked.

"Well," I replied, laughing slightly, "at first they suggested mind control, but decided it would be impractical."

"Also, not very realistic," Tom chided. He's such a sweet guy. I can see why his fans love him.

"So they agreed that he would just never be allowed to do interviews without a partner, who would be armed with a roll of duct tape to silence him quickly."

"HA!" Andrew laughed.

"Yeah, but there's no way it would keep me quiet for long." Tom said.

At this point, all I had to do was use my power to nudge their minds further down the path I've just started to nudge them down.

"Oh," Andrew said. "Are you saying we should do it before the interview?"

"No," Tom said, turning red with embarrassment. "Umm... maybe? But what's the point of me being there?"

"To look good, of course," Andrew said, slightly flirtatiously. It amazed me how easy it was to nudge their minds down this path.

"You know what would be really funny?" I asked them. "If you use this duct tape to tie up Tom now, we could film a few goofy shots."

They both looked at each other. Tom looked slightly scared. Andrew grinned. "Hand it over," he said.

"W-w-w-wait," Tom stammered. "The-the-the costume might tear."

"Then take it off, dummy," Andrew said confidently.

"It'll only be for a couple of silly shots, Tom," I reassured him. "I'll only film from the waist up." I upped the mind powers a bit further to break his resistance.

"Ok," Tom said, slipping off the suit so he was standing in his briefs, "make it quick, though."

I handed Andrew my titanium-strength tape, and directed his mind to ensure that he would tape Tom up properly. I first had him tape Tom's hands together behind his back, and wrap the tape around his waist to pin his wrists against his back. He then taped his ankles together.

"Ok, I think this'll do," Tom said. I had removed all mind control from him now.

"Oh, Tom, where's your sense of humour?" Andrew said mockingly. "Let's stop you from complaining."

"Hey, w-MMMPPPHHH! MMPH MMMPPHHH!" Tom was silenced as Andrew expertly wrapped the tape over his mouth and around the back of his head five times.

"Now let me finish," Andrew said as he taped up Tom's knees and thighs, pinning his legs together, before wrapping the tape around his chest and upper arms, just below his nipples.

"MMPHH! MMPHHH!" Tom wriggled on the spot as he tried to break free without falling over.

"These are golden shots, Andrew!" I said excitedly. "I can't help but notice something, though." I dialled up the mind control a bit further.

"Oh?" Andrew answered.

"Tom seems to be enjoying himself rather a lot," I said suggestively, gesturing to the slight bulge that was appearing in his briefs.

"MPH!?" Tom said, turning bright red. "MPH MMPHH!" he shook his head.

"I think he is enjoying himself," Andrew said.

"You know, if we could capture some highly exclusive footage, you and I could make a lot of money." I had complete control of Andrew's mind. This display was for Tom's benefit.

"Leave it to me," Andrew said. He started gyrating his hips and advanced towards Tom, who stood there stunned.

"MMPH MMPPHH!" Tom shook his head but couldn't back away without falling.

Andrew reached him and started grinding against Tom. He grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. "You're so hard, Tom. You really wanna tell us some spoilers." He slipped off his suit and let it fall to the floor. "I'm hard too. Can you feel it?' He started thrusting his hips against Tom's. A small wet patch had appeared on the front of Tom's briefs.

Andrew grabbed Tom's crotch firmly and started gently jerking his hand back and forth. "MMMMPPPPPHHHH!" Tom's shouts began to sound more like moans of pleasure.

"Should we takes these off?" Andrew said, hooking a finger down the waistband on Tom's briefs.

Before Tom could answer, I clamped a hand over Andrew's mouth and pulled him away.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH!" Andrew exclaimed as the mind control disappeared. His cries faded away as I put him to sleep.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!" Tom cried. He hopped on the spot to turn around and hopped away from me.

"You're in my domain, boy. There's no escape," I said as I walked up behind him. "Won't be needing these," I added, tearing off his briefs.

"MMPPH!" Tom grunted as his still-hard cock was released momentarily, before my hand closed around it. "MMMMPPPPPPPHHHHH! MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHH!" he screamed as I embraced him and started jerking him off.

"Submit, boy. You're mine now." With those words, I put him to sleep.

I told you earlier about using a client's background to inform his experience. It's no different when you put them up for display. I have these racks prepared. Inside them, I used red rope to weave an intricate spider's web pattern inside it - a nod to their famous role. I removed the last of Andrew's clothes so they'd both be naked, and got them ready.

I tied their wrists together in front of them and lifted them above their heads, where I attached them to the webs. I tied their elbows down to the webs as well. Next, I attached their chests and waists to the webs, lifting their feet off the ground. I separated their feet to about shoulder width, and secured each of their legs to their respective webs at each ankle, around their knees and at their thighs.

For gags, I took their briefs, pushed Andrew's into Tom's mouth and Tom's into Andrew's, before using five layers of duct tape to keep them in place. Then, I positioned the racks so that they'd be close enough for their hard cocks to rub together as they struggled.

It's the only way they can get off for the foreseeable future.

I also commissioned a cheeky illustration. Thank you to Drewsenr for the considerable care and attention he gave to this piece:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How right Hunter is about control through familiarity! I love the way he compelled both men only slightly in order to get them both captured!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hunter is putting his various powers to good use, it seems! And a wonderful wide variety of guests too! I love it!
My M/M Stories Here
GopalNK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalNK »

This is going so well. Really interesting! The artworks r amazing too.
Are you planning on continuing?
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I thought I'd just bump this thread up to say I do have another part planned. I thought I'd explore Hunter a little bit more as a character for the next one. I don't know when it'll be ready but I also have a new artwork coming to illustrate it as well. I've been meaning to commit to writing more anyway.
GopalNK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalNK »

That's so good to hear! Your stories are really well written and I easpecially like this. You have to make more. Will be waiting!!
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

BDBrit wrote: 8 months ago I thought I'd just bump this thread up to say I do have another part planned. I thought I'd explore Hunter a little bit more as a character for the next one. I don't know when it'll be ready but I also have a new artwork coming to illustrate it as well. I've been meaning to commit to writing more anyway.
Can I request someone to be added to this list ?
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Freddie story is one of the best kidnap tiedup story I've ever read. Too bad there's no explanation on how the other friends are tied. Any bonus side story on Freddie's other 3 friends?
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Reading through your stories and was so happy to see a continuation of Hunter's kidnappings and victims!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic