Tale of an Archer (M+/F+ F+/F+ F/M m/f f/f), Chapter 38 - Aftermath and Epilogue - 11/24/2022 - Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

To have stimulated so much thoughtful discussion has given me a rush, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], and [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. I don't take exception to any of your comments. They are all good points. I should say that it was not my intent to portray the bots in this story as my prediction of what actually may happen. Rather, they are designed to fit into my story.

Your deep consideration is appreciated very much by me, and, I expect, by other readers.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

[mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention] and [mention]Beaumains[/mention] :

It's a pleasure to read your discussion. Cannot contribute, but a pleasure to read at least for me. And I am also thinking it's speaking for the story itself that such a discussion is developing on this matter or others...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], there are elements in this story that make me think of you. I hope everyone enjoys.

-----

Chapter 7 - The Transport Ship does not Arrive (M/F)
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

It had been nine months, Newhome time, since Jordan and Maddie had arrived. By Argonaut Time (AT), the date was 03/14/2218. They had arrived on 06/22/2217 AT. Today, the entire Colony was abuzz. A transport ship was scheduled to land earlier today but did not. Until now, there had never been any variation in the arrival schedule. For the last four or five months, there had been a lot of traffic every morning in their showroom. Some folk came to actually buy something. Others came to look and only sometimes would make a purchase. And some came to visit. Today, there was more traffic than usual, and they all came to visit and see if the Archers had any news.

One visitor was particularly welcomed, Fred Kennedy. “Dr. Kennedy, so good to see you,” Jordan walked over to Fred with an outstretched hand. As they were shaking hands, Jordan said, “If there is anyone who will have any information about the missing ship, it is you. What can you tell us?”

“Sorry to disappoint, Jordan. Like everyone else, all I have is speculation. Hello, Maddie, how are you today?”

Maddie answered, "Our business is doing very well, and my work has had a breakthrough. But I, too, wonder what a missing ship means for our future. And what has happened to the poor people on that ship."

Fred agreed, "Losing an entire transport ship is a terrible loss of life. This will certainly affect us even if the next ships are on schedule. At best, it means that our continued supplies from Earth are problematic. Worse scenarios are just unthinkable."

“I think I need to prioritize the tasks I work on, Dr. Kennedy," Jordan said, "you could be a big help with that. For some things that I make, there will be a real need. For others, there will just be want."

“The best way to do that would be for you and Maddie to join the University. I have suggested that to you before. Now, it is even more urgent.” Fred looked Jordan in the eye to emphasize his words.

“We will think hard about that. At the moment, I would like to see the dust settle a little more over the transport issue. Maddie is the one who has been making a breakthrough. Maddie, why don't you take Dr. Kennedy to your office and show him?"

Maddie replied, “Good idea. Dr. Kennedy, do you have half an hour to spare?”

“For you, always,” Fred answered.

“Then come with me to my office. The monitors are the best way to show you."

Maddie and Fred left the showroom and walked through the workshop to Maddie’s office. Joseph greeted Dr. Kennedy, “Welcome to our workshop, Dr. Kennedy. We don’t see you often enough.”

“Hi, Joseph, I’m trying to rectify that by getting your humans to work at the University.”

Joseph replied, “That would be splendid.”

When they were seated in Maddie's office, she began, "A while back, I showed you this section of code that I found in Jeeves, Joseph. and Goliath that I couldn't explain. Every moment I haven't had to spend working on our business, I have spent trying to understand this code. The bots have it but haven't been able to access it. Part of the standard artificial intelligence programming uses a quantum random number generator to try new problem-solving approaches. When the right random number comes up for a bot, it will be able to access this code. I don't claim to understand the code yet, and I am not sure that I ever can. I can see that much of this code block is dedicated to monitoring the bot itself. It is almost like it will give the bot self-awareness or sentience. Dr. Kennedy, do you think I have gone crazy?"

He did not delay answering, "No, Maddie, you are not crazy. I arranged funding back on Earth for a research project to investigate machine sentience. It was classified as Top Secret with so many bells and whistles added that only a handful of people knew of its existence beyond the team working on the project. The block of code you have been studying was the latest result from that team when you departed Earth. I should have told you this on your arrival. But old habits die hard sometimes. I've had a long life of keeping secrets.

“Will this code bestow sentience on your bots? I can’t say. We will watch and see what happens.”

Maddie said, "I should tell you that I have made a trigger for access that does not depend on a quantum random number generator. Was that wrong?"

“Maddie, I don't see any reason to think that my judgment is any better than yours. But while I am confessing, let me finish. I fear that the singularity came to Earth, and it did not go well. My fear is that the AI's became sentient and decided that humans did not deserve to live. They would have controlled everything. If that happened, I don't know if the machines could have continued to live or not. If this happened and the AIs continued to function and live, I would have expected communications from them.

“Can you pass this on to Jordan? I don't think I can go through it again right now. It is the proper time for my life to come to an end. I deserve to be terminated. But I have to find a way to ensure that Lou Harriman's plan for the Colonists and the Bandits works."

"Her determination to preserve the native and the Colony is in inspiration,” Maddie told Fred. “She has certainly has had a profound influence on my life,"

Surprised, Fred looked at her, "I don't understand. How so?"

“Reading her reports told me about the Bandits lifestyle. I thought their women being submissive to their mate was natural, and I have been trying to follow that with Jordan, at least in private," Maddie admitted.

“Well, good for you, Maddie. And it is working well for both of you?"

"Yes, it is. We have both been pleased with it."

“Then it is good for both of you. I have another appointment I must keep. I’ll let myself out.” Dr. Kennedy knew his way around the Archer’s workshop and found his way out.

Maddie had not told Dr. Kennedy everything. She had found a way to activate the sentience block of code, as she now called it, with a few keystrokes or voice commands at any time she chose. Maddie did not believe that there was anything in that code that would turn Joseph, Goliath, or Jeeves against them. She thought for a few minutes, and she also listened to her heart. Then she tapped a few keys and said to no one, "It is done."

The morning passed quickly. No facts emerged about the missing ship, only endless speculation. Maddie spoke to Joseph, “You know what I did earlier today?”

“We do. Thank you for keeping us informed about your plans. We will report to you immediately if we notice any changes. And we will watch each other as well as ourselves. Maddie, we know Dr. Kennedy's concerns. I do not think any of us could stand it if any harm came to you or Jordan. You are our friends. We will protect that friendship."

“Thank you for saying that, Joseph. Do you include Jeeves as one of you?" she asked.

“Jeeves is one of us. He doesn't have our mobility, but he has direct access to far more networks, sensors, and databases than Goliath or I do. We are centered in our robot bodies. Jeeves has simultaneous awareness of multiple locatons."

“Okay, if I can talk Jordan into it, we will knock off early today,” Maddie said. Going out of her office and into the workshop, she soon came across Jordan, engrossed in metal work.

She asked, "Jordan, can you quit early today? My mind is spinning from overload, and I need some downtime. If it will help entice you, I came across some vids of Chrissy Marie. I know you would enjoy watching those with me."

“There is a lot to process. Yes, I am with you. Let's go home and watch vids. Jeeves can fix us some tasty snacks. Indeed, it will be very nice to sit with nothing to do except put my arms around you, Maddie. Who, by the way, is Chrissy Marie?"

The voice of Jeeves greeted the Archers when they arrived home. Although Jeeves could communicate faster using the internal comm links, it felt more personal to use sound. It was more personal to Jeeves also. There were all sorts of inflections with vocal communications that could give subtle, intricate meaning to things. Jeeves knew within a second of their arrival that the Archers would have personal time tonight. He suggested a menu that he thought would please them.

Maddie told Jordan that she wanted to start with a shower. Then she needed to update him on Dr. Kennedy's visit and her actions. Jordan made sure that they were set to watch vids and arranged the food that Jeeves prepared. Maddie finished her shower and slipped on a smooth, bright yellow shift made of a silk-like material. It was loose fitting but still clung to her curves, displaying her assets very well. "Are you ready for my updates?" He was, and after she completed her report, he commented, "For a while, I have thought that Dr. Kennedy was carrying a heavy burden that I could not see. He was, wasn't he?"

Maddie added, “Yes, he was. And now, I don’t know if I have done the right thing with the bots or not. Jordan, do you think bots could have destroyed Earth? Do you think I have done the wrong thing by initiating my code sequence and giving them access to the sentience code?”

“Both questions call for a better mind than mine, Maddie. I only know that I trust you and your judgment. You have me wondering again, why did you pick a clunker like me to marry? You could have had anybody. I will say what I feel is true. Our bots are our friends. I don't believe that they would ever cause us harm." Jordan was more worried about why Maddie liked him than the Earth's fate. Maddie knew he did not concern himself over the future of the Earth because Jordan was ever the practical man. He could not influence anything there, so why worry about it.

Maddie tried to address Jordan's concerns about her. "Jordan Archer, you give me satisfaction and pleasure that no one else can. Would you turn on the big monitor? I want to curl up beside you in the two-seater."

The vid that Jordan had selected was an old one from the early 21st century titled "Strictly Hogtied Tease." The bondage model was a woman named Chrissy Marie. She and her rigger, Oakman, were role-playing as a girl and boyfriend. The rigger was surprising her by tying her up. Maddie saw that the rigging was going to get complicated. "Jordan, I think that copying that tonight would be more work than either of us wants. But I would like it very much if you made me helpless, but not so helpless that I couldn't cuddle against you."

Jordan paused the vid and quickly tied Maddie's arms in a box tie behind her back. Then he pulled her shift up and tied her legs above the knees and at the ankles. "You look good in yellow, Maddie. And this material is wonderfully smooth. It is also thin. Rubbing your tits covered is this is almost like rubbing you naked."

“You know you can get me naked easily enough.”

His fingers were going around her nipples which were responding appropriately. "Yes, but you are exciting just as you are. This is fun." After kissing her, he asked, "shall I turn the vid back on now?"

In the vid, the rigger soon had Chrissy stripped down to panties and bra with hose, garter belt, ankle warmers, and killer high heels. He tied Chrissy one step at a time, leading to a very strict hogtie. Chrissy had very ample breasts that swelled above her bra.

“Does it ever disappoint you that I don’t have tits as big as girls like Chrissy Marie?” asked Maddie.

“No one would ever call you small-breasted, Maddie. No, you are not a disappointment in any way."

Maddie turned her body and used her breasts to massage Jordan's chest. Jordan used her position to massage her butt with his hands through the bright yellow shift.

“Look, he is gagging her with a ring gag,” Jordan said as he turned Maddie so she could see.

“Maybe he got tired of her giggles. Do you like her giggles?” she asked.

Jordan answered, “Her giggles seem right in this vid. But I think I would get tired of them pretty soon.”

Chrissy was showing more and more signs of discomfort now. "What about her ponytail? Do you think the rigger will make use of that?"

Jordan replied, "The giggles could be overdone. The gag did end them. But don't you think that ring gag is too harsh. I've never gagged you because I didn't want you to talk. I enjoy talking with you too much for that. It is more of a ritual or because you have asked me to gag you. And yes, I do expect that ponytail will be arching her head back shortly."

By now, Chrissy Marie was quite a sight. She was on her side, still in a brutal, back-arching hogtie. Her heels were pulled well past her wrists, and the rope attached to her ponytail locked her head back as far as it would go. Her elbows were crushed together. The ring gag forced her mouth open wide, and the straps were biting into the corners of her mouth. She was obviously a professional bondage model who trained very hard to take positions like this long enough to make vids. Jordan and Chrissy both thought that this was pushing her to her limits.

The vid came to an end without further resolution. Chrissy Marie was not going to escape from that tie, and no one was untying Chrissy. "Do you have any comments about the vid, Maddie?"

“I like to have a happier ending. Chrissy was a beautiful girl, and I would think any man seeing her helpless tied up this way would have natural urges to have sex with her. I'm sorry that all you have is me."

“Maddie, there you go again. Don’t have thoughts like that. Not Chrissy Marie, not anyone, is more beautiful than you. I watch vids like this to get fresh ideas. But if my watching bothers you in any way, then I don’t need the vids. Tell me what you want, dear.”

“Jordan, of course, I don't mind you watching these or any other vids. It is nice to hear you say that you are happy with me. That is just a woman thing. I love being helpless in your arms. I love having your hands on me, using me for your pleasure. Now, would you feed me some of this food? Then it would please me more than I can say if you would pick me up and carry me to the bedroom. I would like you to make full use of this helpless body."

Jordan hand fed Maddie bits of food between cuddles. He pondered his good fortune. Maddie was beautiful in her face, body, and spirit. She was limber and encouraged him to tie her up in different contortions. But she was happy with non-stressful bondage like they were doing tonight. And, they had plenty of nights with no bondage. He was in the best of all possible worlds with the best wife possible.

With the heavy petting and fondling she was now getting, her level of sexual frustration would be increasing. His was as well. Denial was good for a while, sometimes. But it could sure be overdone. When the last morsel of food was gone, he knew it was time to move on.

Jordan stood up with Maddie in his arms and carried her to their bed. In the bed, he slipped her yellow shift below her tits, freeing them completely for his ministrations. He lifted the bottom of the shift over her hips as well. It made a yellow pool at her midsection.

She murmured to him, “Come on, Jordan. I am yours completely. Take what is yours.”

After a while, they both fell asleep. Maddie did not get freed until the following morning.

-----

Goliath had spent the day at Maddie’s Glen. He had carefully selected a hardwood tree, cut it down, and saw milled it into boards of different sizes. Most of the boards remained at a shed at the Glen. Goliath would pull a cartload of the lumber back to Kennedy and store it in the Archer’s workshop.

Goliath took great care to leave the land on which the tree had stood looking as natural as possible. The sawdust from the sawmill was bagged and loaded onto the card. It would be used to make composite material. Goliath ground down the tree stump until it was below the soil's surface. The felling and grinding disturbed some bugs, insects, and creatures. But they did not come to Goliath's attention. It was not that Goliath was not a keen observer. He was. And he had excellent sensors that provided him information about his surroundings beyond what any human could sense. A human who had not been appraised about these bugs' existence would not have noticed the creatures stirring, and Goliath didn't either.

Goliath could not be faulted for not noticing them. Some of the creatures stayed with the lumber and made their way back to the Archer's storeroom on the cart. There, some found the workshop to their liking. One went back into hibernation with the lumber. Others made their way out of the Archer's facilities. Of those, some perished because they did not find suitable habitats. Two of them found prey in the Colony.
Last edited by GreyLord 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Seems like trouble is laying in store for the colonists and for the Archers. A ship gone missing is indeed bad news. And there is still that mysterious part of the code. I liked the reference to Chrisssy Marie. I know that clip - that was quite the hogtie challenge :)

Rather mysterious: The last three paragraphs. I wonder what´s the story of these mysterious creatures is :)

All in all very intriguing [mention]Greylord[/mention] - I wonder when Maddie and Jordan will have their first encounter with the Bucks :)
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

can only say: tension is growing and the almost holiday-like atmosphere of "here we are on New Planet, Masters of the Universe and our Destiny" is obviously shattered, if not coming to an end...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Tension is brewing in the air. From the start, I had expected the bandits would cause the problems, but now I am not entirely sure what will happen next. A robot revolution is a lot more science fiction and seems awkward with bondage. It would be a lot more horrfic if the bots began tying Maggie up. I am not sure whether you were going in this direction, but the last few paragraphs also suggest this.
The felling and grinding disturbed some bugs, insects, and creatures.
Why are both bugs and insects mentioned? Bugs is also a common name for microrobots, which could cause more serious problems if they infiltrated the Archer family.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Seems like trouble is laying in store for the colonists and for the Archers. A ship gone missing is indeed bad news. And there is still that mysterious part of the code. I liked the reference to Chrisssy Marie. I know that clip - that was quite the hogtie challenge :)

Rather mysterious: The last three paragraphs. I wonder what´s the story of these mysterious creatures is :)

All in all very intriguing @Greylord - I wonder when Maddie and Jordan will have their first encounter with the Bucks :)
Good comments, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Indeed, there is great trouble ahead. I wasn't sure how writing about a clip would work out in a story.

I thought about [mention]Bandit666[/mention] when I wrote that section.

Creatures bad! We will see more about them later. As for the Bucks, time will tell.

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago can only say: tension is growing and the almost holiday-like atmosphere of "here we are on New Planet, Masters of the Universe and our Destiny" is obviously shattered, if not coming to an end...
Your comment is appreciated, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. For those who have read my previous story, The Bandit Scout on Newhome, know already that the high tech environment of the Colonists does not last. The Colony simply did not achieve critical mass in equipment or population to sustain a high level of technology.

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Tension is brewing in the air. From the start, I had expected the bandits would cause the problems, but now I am not entirely sure what will happen next. A robot revolution is a lot more science fiction and seems awkward with bondage. It would be a lot more horrfic if the bots began tying Maggie up. I am not sure whether you were going in this direction, but the last few paragraphs also suggest this.
The felling and grinding disturbed some bugs, insects, and creatures.
Why are both bugs and insects mentioned? Bugs is also a common name for microrobots, which could cause more serious problems if they infiltrated the Archer family.
First, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], I am not going in the direction of kinky robots. Second, my bad. Of course a bug is an insect. Here, bug means just the animal kind of bug. Sorry for the redundancy. Thank you very much for your comments.
Spy Task Force Completed
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,

I know it's probably not the direction you are planning to take the story based on other aspects/details, but now I am imagining the bots tricking/lying to Maddie when they said they did not notice any changes, and hatching some nefarious plots.

On a more serious note, Maddie certainly seems to be being bold. It's quite a decision to enable some highly advanced code that nobody seems to fully understand.

Also with the last bit, I am also imagining some ridiculous massive insect swarm infestation scenario, but again, it is just my imagination running wild rather then a sensical potential plot development. (Slightly) more seriously, I can imagine them getting into everything and causing some headaches for the colonists.

Unless of course the 'prey' they found was human. But I don't think that is the direction this story is going either (but who knows what kind of weird alien bugs live on this planet).

Either way, enough whacky off the wall ideas/imaginings for today. Guess it's just that type of mood. I enjoyed the chapter and hope to see more.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago ...
Also with the last bit, I am also imagining some ridiculous massive insect swarm infestation scenario, but again, it is just my imagination running wild rather then a sensical potential plot development. (Slightly) more seriously, I can imagine them getting into everything and causing some headaches for the colonists.
I'd say 'some headaches' is not far of the mark. Actually, we are living in times we are experiences some nasty suprises with mutating virusses. It's fair to say that Planet NewHome has some suprises in store which will test the scientists brought on who might struggle at least for a time to cope with those challenges.
And as [mention]GreyLord[/mention] wrote: the break-down of support might put them on the back-foot soon enough.

By no means I want to implicate that a pandemic will wipe out the Colony (what kind of story would it be in this forum anyway?), but 'set-backs' (which is admittadly a very soft word for possible tragedies) are almost a certainty...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you for your comments, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. And thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention], for your cogent response. @Nainur is a coauthor of this story, @BlissfulMisery.

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

For this chapter, we will have a change in location and characters. I hope you will enjoy it.

-----

I mentioned before Chapter 1 that this story is based on a role play with [mention]Nainur[/mention]. The new characters that you will meet in Chapter 8 are the invention of @Nainur even thought I did author this chapter. In this chapter and a few more to come, the natives are speaking in their native language translated into English. Lou Harriman had visited the Creek only recently and they have just started building their English language capabilities.

In later chapters, they will begin using English, initially in a halting, stilted manner. Most of the dialog of the Creek will be from @Nainur as I sadly lack the skill to write that kind of speech. @Nainur, you have my thanks and you should be coauthor of this story except the Board, to the best of my knowledge, does not give us that opportunity. Once again, I will tell all readers that any mistakes are due to me entirely. And now, on to Chapter 8 and the Creek village leaving Jordan Archer to his grief in Kennedy.

Chapter 8
In the Creek Village (M/F m/f f/f)
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

Another twenty kilometers north of Maddie's Glen, a Bandit tribe known as the Creek have their village near the Kennedy River. The name, Creek, should not be taken to suggest that these bandits resembled the Creek Indians of North America in any way. It was a matter of linguistics. Their name for themselves was approximated by the word Creek. And so, Lou Harriman had named this tribe the Creek. Like other Bandit tribes, the Creek had an unusual aptitude for learning languages, and Lou had provided teaching machines to help them learn English. They had just begun their journey into the English language when the Archers arrived on Newhome. Speaking their native language, they would sound cultured. But their English, for some time, was halting, even pidgin.

The Creek were more private than almost any tribe of Bandits, except for the Aztecs. To some degree, they were private because they were peaceful and kept to themselves to avoid conflict. That did not mean that they would not defend themselves. Years before the arrival of the first ship from Earth, the Argonaut, a team of raiders from a distant group later known as Comanche, began stealing from their storehouses and taking cattle. Amos Samuel gathered a group of young men and led an attack on the raiders. Some of the raiders were killed. The rest fled, never to be seen by the Creek again. Except for a tiny child left behind.

The child was just beyond being a toddler. Amos knew that meant that the raiders were renegades. No tribe would send out a raiding party with a child. He saw the child was a very dirty young girl. He bundled her in a blanket to return to their village. The child offered no resistance. That meant that the child expected terrible things to happen and had reached a point of acceptance. It rained on them during their return to the village.

In the time frame as reckoned by the Argonaut once it reached Newhome, that would have been in the year 2198. The Argonaut itself was in a very different frame of reference at that time because it was traveling at a relativistic speed on its way to Newhome. We will call the Argonaut time on Newhome prior to the arrival of the Argonaut, pseudo Argonaut time or PAT.

Amos sought out his girlfriend, Amanda. She would know what to do with this child better than Amos. Amanda said, "I am happy that you are safe," on seeing them. "But what have you brought me? I am not sure that I want this muddy thing. We must take her to the Chief."

Chief Timber was aging and did not need any more problems. He called the Elders, who decided that the child would be placed with a different family every twenty-one days. The family that had her would feed and clothe her for that three weeks. When the child was older, she could work for the family caring for her. Chief Timber asked Amos, "What is this child's name?"

Amos replied, “I do not know, Chief. Amanda called her Muddy.” And that was the name that stuck with the child. It was arbitrarily decided that Muddy was two years old.

Not long after Muddy's arrival, Chief Timber passed away. The Elders surprised the tribe by not picking one of themselves as the next leader. They selected Amos Samuel to be their next Chief. Amos was not in formal courtship with Amanda because her parents disapproved of him. They did not think he would amount to anything.

However, Amanda loved him. Amanda was full-breasted and had long brown hair. Earlier, she had slipped into Amos' hut and asked him to tie her up. Amos had removed her top and tied her wrists and elbows behind her back. She stood there in a skimpy skirt, bound, with Amos behind her manipulating her breasts. She had a very contented smile on her face when there was a banging on the door.

“Amos Samuel, come out. You are summoned by the Elders.”

There was no time to free Amanda. Amos slipped out the door and tried to ask why he was summoned. The two Elders did not answer but turned and walked toward the council lodge. Amos did not think that he had any option except to follow. The two Elder stood beside the entrance at the council lodge and waved Amos in.

Amanda was concerned for Amos, but she knew that he had done nothing wrong. He was honest, careful, and thoughtful. She thought she had better free herself and get dressed. It would be most unseemly to be found half-naked and tied up. The village would know that she had submitted to Amos against her parents' wishes. But getting free was not simple, she quickly discovered. The ropes did not hurt her, even though there was no slack. She could not feel a knot with her fingers.

She had been pleased when Amos pulled her elbows back and tied them. That had made her breasts even more pronounced. But now, there was no way to move her hands under her butt in order to get her hands in front of her and use her teeth. She walked around the small hut looking for something that would help her. After a while, Amanda resigned herself to fate. She could not control this. Either Amos would return or, eventually, she would have to leave the hut tied up as she was.

There was a lot of shouting outside. Amanda could not determine why. Then the door burst open, and Amos swung her around in his arms. He asked, "Will you submit to the Chief of the Creek?"

As the years passed, Amanda and Amos kept an eye on Muddy. They had twins, Tommy and Sheilah, just three years younger than Muddy. The twins were born in 2199 PAT. Sheilah grew up infatuated with Muddy. Being very astute, Sheilah noticed the attention her mother paid to Muddy. Muddy was exotic. Being from another tribe was like being from another world. Sheilah would surreptitiously slip things to Muddy from time to time, such as a choice bit of food or a clean bandanna. They never seemed to be able to talk for long, but they spoke frequently.

More years passed, taking us to the year 2210 PAT. The Argonaut will arrive in another Newhome year. In seven Earth years, the Archers will arrive. Muddy was now over twelve years old. This was fourteen Earth years. She was never starved, although it was rare that she was ever given the best portion of any meal. She was dressed but shabbily. She had learned to work as a way to avoid negative attention. Muddy was a keen observer. If other children were in a class, she would pay attention from the edge. She learned the ways of the Creek.

Then Sheilah began to bloom. She was nine years old, Newhome years. On Earth, Sheilah would have been close to eleven years old. Her breasts were growing, and she was becoming a young woman. Amos and Amanda knew it was time for "the talk." Typically, it was an individual talk, father and son or mother and daughter. But Tommy and Sheilah were twins and very close. Amos and Amanda decided to talk to them together.

After the evening meal, they all put their lodge in order. Amos asked his family to join him in the sitting room. When all were comfortable, he began, "Tommy, Sheilah, you have been around our herds and know the way of procreation. What you do not yet know is its joy and some of the specific customs of our people. Tonight, your mother and I will tell you about some of these things. Your bodies will be changing, and you may find some of the changes confusing. Always know that you can talk to either of us. It sometimes happens that a child becomes embarrassed talking to a parent. If that happens to you, there is another person that you can speak to in confidence. That is Angela, our healer.

Tommy, boys have this change later than girls. I am sure you have noticed that Sheilah's chest is changing. Sheilah is starting to grow her breasts. Am I right, you find this curious, but you are not really interested?"

Tommy thought a little before answering, "Yes, I've noticed that the older girls and grown women have breasts, but young girls do not. I've also noticed that the older boys pay a lot of attention to breasts, always trying to position themselves to see more. But I don't understand why."

Amanda continued for Amos, "In a year or so, you will find that your interest simply changes and for no reason than you can identify. And just as Sheilah will grow her breast, you will grow between your legs. Your penis and balls will enlarge. You must always protect yourself down there. As you know, we castrate male calves that we do not want to become bulls. That should tell you that the essence needed to create a baby, human or animal, is made in the balls. The male injects that essence through his penis into the female vagina. Then the female takes that essence and mixes it with her own and grows a baby."

“Eew, we know that, but it is disgusting," Sheilah complained. "Do we have to do that?"

“No," answered Amos, "but the strange thing is, as you change, you will come to want to do just that."

“Nature will take her course," added Amanda, "but that is just the beginning of what we want to talk to you about tonight. Have you noticed that there is one person in each family who leads?"

“Sure," answered Tommy. "The father leads."

Sheilah piped up, "But that's wrong. Some women are strong. I'm going to be strong. I want to be a warrior." This was the first time that she had announced that desire to anyone.

“Sheilah," Amos spoke softly, "if that is your wish, then bless you. Our customs will not prevent you from being a warrior. But our customs will ask a lot of you. Our people discovered a long time ago that when men and women compete to be the leader, conflict and strife often result. It made an unhappy society. So we have adopted the policy that, in the family, the woman will submit to the man."

“But if I am smarter than the man and a better fighter, why should I submit to him?" asked Sheilah.

“You should not," Amanda replied. "You should search until you find a male that is completely worthy of you. When you do, and you find your heart going to him, it will make you happy to submit to him."

“How do I submit? Must I let him put his penis in my vagina?" snapped Sheilah.

Amanda answered, "First comes the mating ritual, the courtship. When you have found someone that you think is worthy of you and he thinks that you are worthy of him, you enter the Final Courtship. You will show your trust during the Final Courtship by submitting to the man and letting him tie you up. Courtship guardians are appointed, and one of their duties will be to make sure that you are happy with the situation and want to continue at each step along the way. That is your test at night. During the day, the tribe will test the male to ensure that he is dependable and dedicated and worthy of you."

Amanda sighed. "There is one more thing that I want to add to what I have already said. You may not believe me now, but you will know this in time. It is the most wonderful feeling of happiness and satisfaction when the right man has you tied up and helpless and puts his hands on you. Not tonight, but someday, I will tell you of the day I submitted to your father. It was not in the usual circumstances because my parents were against your father."

Tommy said, "We want to hear that story."

Then Amos finished their talk for the night, saying, "Another time, Children. Even though you may not believe everything that you have heard tonight, we want you to start practicing together. Tommy tying a woman up properly is an art and requires work to develop. You will begin practicing with your sister. Sheilah, your body needs training for you to be able to take tight bondage for long periods of time. Naturally, you will start with short and easy times. And children, this must be under our supervision only. And we do not talk outside of the family about what happens inside the family. Is that understood?"

“Yes, father,” they both replied.

More years passed and the Argonaut arrived. Half an Earth year later on , Buzz and Lou Harriman landed on Newhome and the Newhome calendar began. After Lou received a message informing her that colony ships were on the way, Lou started her historic engagement with the native tribes. She educated them about what happened when advanced civilizations clashed with more primitive ones.

Lou encouraged the natives to learn English for two reasons. First, so that they would be able to interact better with the colonists once they arrived. Second, it would be a common language for the tribes to use to coordinate their activities to protect themselves from the colonists. Lou provided the tribes with teaching aids to help them learn English.

The first Colony transport ship landed before Lou got to the Creek tribe. The Creek were one of the last tribes that Lou visited. She warmed to Chief Samuel and his mate, Amanda, immediately. The gentle Creek tribe made her even more sure that she was doing the right thing by helping them oppose the coming cultural onslaught.

Sheilah was standing next to Muddy in the back of a crowd of Creek listening to Lou speak, Sheilah whispered, “Did you see that machine that she came in? It flies through the air. She really is from the stars.”

Muddy whispered back, “Yes, but Lou, herself, is the important thing. I did not dream that there could be such a woman of power. She radiates power.”

The Archers arrived at Kennedy. By nowTommy and Sheilah were sixteen and a half Newhome years old. They were over eighteen years old in Earth years. They were good kids and generally did what their parents said. But they weren't perfect.

Sheilah continued to talk to Muddy at every opportunity. Muddy was full-grown at eighteen years old. That would have been twenty-one Earth years. They spoke about procreation and submission, among other things. Muddy told Sheilah that boys would ask her to let them practice tying her up sometimes. And that she had allowed a few to do it that she thought she could trust. So far, her judgment had been correct.

Sheilah said, "Tommy is the only one who has ever tied me up. I think I would be too afraid to let anyone else. I have let Tommy do it a few times without mom or dad's supervision. The truth is that I enjoy Tommy tying me up, and I think that he enjoys it too. About half the time, I can escape. At least I used to be able to. This past year, he has been getting much better. But you know what I really want? I want to tie someone up. It's not fair that only women get tied, but that seem to be the tribal custom."

Muddy looked hard at Sheilah, then said, “Sheilah, you have been more decent to me than anyone else in my life. I would let you tie me up. Are you any good at slipping out at night?”

“Would you? Oh, Muddy, you are wonderful. Where would we meet? And when?"

“Tonight at midnight, the big moon will be overhead, so it will be easy to see. Also, it will be easy for others to see you, so be careful. Go to the swimming hole at the river. I will wait for you there."

The swimming hole was just above a wide shallow place in the river two kilometers from the village. People used the broad, shallow place in the river as a crossing spot. Unless there had been a lot of rain, someone could cross without getting wet above their knees. As promised, Muddy was waiting for Sheilah. Muddy said, "I watched you approach. You were careful, and no one was following you. I come here most nights and bathe so I can sleep clean. Then I get up early and get muddy again."

“Why do you get dirty again?”

“Older boys and a lot of men get excited about my body. This helps me discourage them. Okay, let's start. The first things for you to learn are the one-column tie and the two-column tie. Hold out your arm, and I will show you the one-column tie."

Sheilah did, and Muddy tied a rope to her arm very slowly so Sheilah could see every step. Then she untied it and did it again several more times. "Now it's your turn to practice on me."

As Sheilah practiced, Muddy advised her, too loose, too tight. Finally, Muddy was satisfied that Sheilah had it right and pulled another rope from her pack. "Now tie my other wrist." Sheilah did that right the first time. Muddy said, "Now throw both ropes above the branch. Good, get the ends and pull while I lift my arms as high as I can." When Muddy was stretched as tight as Sheilah could pull, she said, "If you tied the rope ends to another tree, I would be tied up pretty good. If I were stretched tighter, it would be a much better tie. Can you see ways to do that?"

“Sure," Sheilah answered, "one way would be to use a pulley to pull things tight. Another would be to have you standing on a stool at first. Then remove the stool. What do you call this tie?"

Muddy told her, "This is the hands over head tie or the HOH. Next time, I will teach you the two-column tie, which you can use for HOH or to tie the hands behind the back."

“Muddy, this is a dream coming true. Thank you so much." Sheilah untied the one-column ties and helped coil the ropes and replace them in Muddy's pack. "Muddy, why is there so much emphasis on tying a woman's hands behind her back?"

“Why, to make the tits more accessible, silly.”

Sheilah said, “It will be hard keeping this from Tommy. But I will if that is what you want. But what I want most is to bring Tommy with me next time. Is that something that you would consider?”

After thinking, Muddy said, "I have heard that twins are closer than most siblings. I assume that your heart tells you that I can trust him as I do you. He has treated me well, just as you have. Swear him to secrecy and bring him."

Several days later, Sheilah had a chance to lead Tommy to the swimming hole. There was no rule against going there at night, but mostly the Creek avoided the river after dark. It was a place where they could have some privacy.

Sheilah was complaining, “It is Mom who is holding us back. I want to learn more advanced ties and how to deal with them. I don’t understand why she does that.”

Tommy answered, “You just haven’t thought about the right reasons. She is doing it because of me, Sheilah.”

“Does she want to hold you back? That doesn’t make sense.”

“We have both gone through our changes, Sheilah. When I tie you up, I try to avoid touching you improperly, but if I am tying a breast harness on you, there is no way not to brush your tits sometimes. And even if I don't touch you, there is no way for me not to see you. Sheilah, you really don't know how beautiful you are, do you?'

“That is so unfair. What should I do, cover myself in mud like Muddy?”

“No, goose. I am your brother, and I will control myself from doing anything improper. I just thought you should know the effect that you have on men. For example, when I hogtie you, sometimes your shift opens more at the top, and more of your tits show. Even if you are my sister, I still enjoy the sight."

“I didn't know that was happening," Sheilah said. "I am sorry. It is wrong of me to cause you distress. I'll pay careful attention to what I wear the next time we have a practice session."

“I wish,” Tommy said reluctantly, “that just one time, I could tie you up and look without worrying about what Mom or Dad will think or what you will think.”

“Then that's it," exclaimed Sheilah, "I want to try a strappado tie. I now understand bending me over like that while standing will expose more of me. Then this one time when no one is around but us, let's expose me and let me feel the strappado. And you can look without being embarrassed. Then, we will never tell anyone else about this and never mention it ourselves. Deal?"

“Sheilah, that’s a deal. We’ll have to come back tomorrow with some rope.”

“Not to worry, little brother, I came prepared." Sheilah was wearing buckskin shorts with a camisole-style top. Tommy's eyes got big as she lifted her top over her head and dropped it to the ground. Her breasts were large but very firm. And wrapped around her waist was a nice long rope. "We even have a tree here with low branches that you can use for the strappado." She did not mention that she had tied Muddy hands overhead using that very branch just recently.

Unwinding the rope from her torso, she handed it to Tommy. Then she turned her back to him and presented her wrists crossed. Tommy did not need a second invitation and quickly lashed her hands together. Throwing the rope over the branch, he caught the end and pulled tight, raising Sheilah's hands a little.

“I think you need to lift my wrists with one hand while you pull down on the rope with the other," Sheilah suggested. She had been thinking about this. Tommy did, and it bent Sheilah over until her head was waist high and her arms were pulled high above her shoulders. "There, I think this is a proper strappado. There is a little tree just a few steps away. You can tie the end of the rope to it, so you don't have to hold on. Then you should come and sit down in front of me and enjoy your view while I work to understand this position and get loose if possible.”

After half an hour had passed, Sheilah said, "Tommy, would you let me down now? I can’t free myself and this has started to hurt my shoulders." Tommy had been raptly staring at his sister all of this time. He jumped to let her free. He handed her the top to her outfit as she was shrugging her shoulders.

“Thank you, Sheilah. I will never forget what you have done for me tonight."

“And thank you as well, Tommy. You have helped me understand the strappado. Now, I am going to tell you a secret. First, you must promise that you will keep my secret.”

Tommy answered, “I promise. You know that I would keep your secret even if you did not ask me.”

“I know," she said, "but this involves someone else, so I had to make sure."

“I will still keep your secret.”

“Tommy, I had a talk with Muddy recently. And talking, as girls do, I let her know that I wanted to tie someone up. And she let me. She allowed me to tie her up, and she has tied me up too. And Tommy, she says that you can join us next time.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is quite the tale you and @Nainur are telling here. I found it intriguing to learn more about one of the Bandit´s tribes. And I am curious how you will connect the past with the present. I will comment in more detail later - this update is long and very rich in Detail!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. I am not sure whether all details of the talk were necessary, but the story about their upbringing was a good read. Muddy's backgrpund makes her feel like an upcoming main character, forced to be the connection between the different tribes. I hope she will be respected more in the remainder of her life. At least her sister shows her some humanity.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Well written and it gives a nice look into the society. Muddy is smarter than she lets people know (as you stated already) and as [mention]Beaumains[/mention] said, I also suspect she will play an important role in this story.

Great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

At this moment I just want to thank [mention]GreyLord[/mention] for his kind words. Until now my contribution is hardly worthy of being mentioned...
not a single line, matter of fact. ;)

A couple of names, yes.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey, great chapter, although pretty long (possibly could have been split into two, but I'm not really complaining, it's more to enjoy).

'The talk' about the birds and the bees (and the ropes) was charming, a way to bring in exposition in a more organic fashion.
Our people discovered a long time ago that when men and women compete to be the leader, conflict and strife often result. It made an unhappy society.
Interesting to see the accepted thinking behind cultural norms in the native society. Of course as we probably all know, cultural norms are often based on/justified by fairy tales or flimsy or incomplete logic (you can certainly poke holes in this specific logic, but I don't mean that as a criticism, such things are not unrealistic). Still, they serve as part of the glue that bonds societies together, and they exist in some form everywhere in all human societies.

As much as 'rationality' and 'logic' are often put on a pedestal, it's arguable humans would have never survived without some amount of all the eccentricities and illogical actions that we all know and experience, because well, in the real world, you usually don't have all the information on a situation but still have to make decisions, in some cases life or death ones. So some degree of 'flexibility' is always required.

Muddy seems to have no issues with breaking the conventions of the society she was forced into, which is not surprising, as she has little reason to care for said society based on what has been shown thus far. However, this could lead to consequences for Tommy and Sheilah down the line, especially for Sheilah who seems to hold her own opinions. I guess we shall have to see.

I wonder if the reason Amos was selected as chief will come up at some point. It was certainly emphasized as a relevant event.

Anyways, plenty of food for thought/hints to the future in this update. The proverbial canvas of this tale is starting to be marked with lines, the final image still uncertain, but beginning to take shape. I hope to see more as events unfold, from both people at the helm.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That is quite the tale you and @Nainur are telling here. I found it intriguing to learn more about one of the Bandit´s tribes. And I am curious how you will connect the past with the present. I will comment in more detail later - this update is long and very rich in Detail!
I am not sure what time you are calling the past and what time is your present, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. It was long but it just seemed to fit as a single unit.

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nicely told. I am not sure whether all details of the talk were necessary, but the story about their upbringing was a good read. Muddy's backgrpund makes her feel like an upcoming main character, forced to be the connection between the different tribes. I hope she will be respected more in the remainder of her life. At least her sister shows her some humanity.
Yes, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], Muddy will gain respect, in time. Thanks for your comments.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Well written and it gives a nice look into the society. Muddy is smarter than she lets people know (as you stated already) and as @Beaumains said, I also suspect she will play an important role in this story.

Great story.
Thank you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. And Muddy will play a major role in things to come.

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago At this moment I just want to thank @GreyLord for his kind words. Until now my contribution is hardly worthy of being mentioned...
not a single line, matter of fact. ;)

A couple of names, yes.
More than that, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. The concept is yours. So far, I have been supplying the glue tying your concept to the world invented in [The Bandit Scout on Newhome.[\i]

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey, great chapter, although pretty long (possibly could have been split into two, but I'm not really complaining, it's more to enjoy).

'The talk' about the birds and the bees (and the ropes) was charming, a way to bring in exposition in a more organic fashion.
Our people discovered a long time ago that when men and women compete to be the leader, conflict and strife often result. It made an unhappy society.
Interesting to see the accepted thinking behind cultural norms in the native society. Of course as we probably all know, cultural norms are often based on/justified by fairy tales or flimsy or incomplete logic (you can certainly poke holes in this specific logic, but I don't mean that as a criticism, such things are not unrealistic). Still, they serve as part of the glue that bonds societies together, and they exist in some form everywhere in all human societies.

As much as 'rationality' and 'logic' are often put on a pedestal, it's arguable humans would have never survived without some amount of all the eccentricities and illogical actions that we all know and experience, because well, in the real world, you usually don't have all the information on a situation but still have to make decisions, in some cases life or death ones. So some degree of 'flexibility' is always required.

Muddy seems to have no issues with breaking the conventions of the society she was forced into, which is not surprising, as she has little reason to care for said society based on what has been shown thus far. However, this could lead to consequences for Tommy and Sheilah down the line, especially for Sheilah who seems to hold her own opinions. I guess we shall have to see.

I wonder if the reason Amos was selected as chief will come up at some point. It was certainly emphasized as a relevant event.

Anyways, plenty of food for thought/hints to the future in this update. The proverbial canvas of this tale is starting to be marked with lines, the final image still uncertain, but beginning to take shape. I hope to see more as events unfold, from both people at the helm.
As a writer, it is exciting to see the thought that you are putting into my tale, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. There is much more to unfold, including some tragedy and more insights into the Bandits and the Colonists. Of course, Tugs will continue.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

This story is based on a role play with [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Much of the concept and the dialog is due to him. Any mistakes or errors, however, are solely my responsibility.

This chapter was unpleasant to write for reasons that you will see if you forge ahead. And I have not idea what kind of reception it will receive. I can only assure my readers that this is necessary for the plot.

-----

Chapter 9
Maddie is very Ill (M/FF, F/MF)
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

This was a fateful day. Five weeks passed since the Colony Transport Ship had failed to arrive. Today, another ship was due. But there had been no communications from it, and it also failed to arrive. Jordan suggested, "I think we should continue like any other day. Do you see any reason to change anything?"

Maddie replied, "No, we have discussed this as a possibility. There is no new information. I agree. Let's continue with business as usual. I will go and find that block of wood that you want to carve the figurine for Mrs. Henry."

“Thank you, dear. I love you."

Maddie was searching for a perfect block of wood for Jordan to use to make the figurine. The lumber had been drying for five months, and this carving would test to see if it was ready for use. There were some 8×8 inch posts, unfortunately, at the bottom and the middle of the stack of lumber. Joseph was there to help by moving the lumber as needed for Maddie to get to the pieces she wanted to consider.

Joseph lifted one end of the stack of lumber at the back, making a wedge that Maddie could crawl into. From there, she could view the 8×8 posts in the center of the lumber pile and pull out the one she selected. She crept in and was rewarded by seeing an 8×8 post that had an almost perfect color and grain for the figurine. Joseph could have pulled out the block of wood, but his appendages were fully occupied holding up the lumber that Maddie had crawled under.

There was a gap between the post she wanted and the next one so she could slip her arm in and get a grip to pull it. She strained, and it moved toward her an inch. She pulled again and got another inch. "I'm getting it, Joseph. Are you doing alright holding your end?"

“I’m fine, Maddie. Take as much time as you need.”

Maddie inserted her arm deeper, got a better grip, and put all of her strength into pulling on her post a third time. A pain shot through her arm, unlike anything she had ever felt. She started crawling toward Joseph with her left arm dragging uselessly. The pain, followed by numbness, spread from her arm to her shoulder and chest. Seeing this was a severe problem, Joseph called for an ambulance and medical assistance. He rapidly moved lumber into position to hold his load so that he could assist Maddie. First, Joseph extended his long arms and pulled Maddie free of the lumber pile. With all his sensors, he scanned Maddie but could not find a source for her injury. Yet she was slipping from consciousness.

Jordan rushed in, followed minutes later by a medical team. Maddie's muscles were contracting in powerful spasms. The medics gave her a shot to relax the muscle spasms. The mobile test instruments would have amazed Dr. McCoy in the ancient Star Trek series. But they could not provide a diagnosis. The Chief Medic told Jordan, "We must get her to the hospital. There we have the best diagnostic equipment that was available on Earth.

A short time later, Jordan was pacing in the hospital waiting room. Dr. Kennedy and another man came in. "This is Dr. McTavrish, the Head of our Medical Department. You will excuse him as he is on his way to see Maddie," Fred told Jordan. "Come and sit with me, Jordan. This is a time for you to call on all of your resources to bring yourself calm. You must be ready for action, should it be needed. And you must also be prepared for the worst."

“You know something about this, don’t you?” Jordan asked.

“The University Medical Department consults with the Colony Medical staff as needed," Fred answered. "This past month, there have been two deaths that cannot be explained. I am sad to tell you that, from the information sent to us so far, Maddie appears to have the same symptoms. Dr. McTavrish is verifying that now. If so, he has a suggestion for Dr. Taylor."

Jordan cried out, "Dr. Kennedy, we can't let Maddie die. You know how important she is to the future of the Colony! And to me."

“Yes, son, I do know. And everything that we can do, I promise that we will,” replied Fred Kennedy.

Dr. Taylor entered the waiting room accompanied by Dr. McTavrish. Dr. Taylor addressed Jordan, "Analysis of Maddie's blood shows that she is being attacked by a poison, the same poison that has killed two others in the Colony recently. We are unable to identify the poison. Dr. McTavrish has recommended that we do a complete blood replacement. We need your permission to do that."

“Swap her blood then,” interrupted Jordan. “What are you waiting for?”

Dr. Taylor hurried back to his patient. Dr. McTavrish stayed, put his hand on Jordan's shoulder, and said, "Jordan, I have not met you or Maddie before, but I have heard Dr. Kennedy speak of you many times. I promise you that everything that we know how to do will be done to save her life. May I communicate with your bots?"

“Joseph, Goliath, Dr. McTavrish wants to talk with you." Jordan made the network connections giving the doctor the necessary permissions.

Dr. McTavrish began, “Hello, I understand that Maddie was sorting through some lumber when she was attacked. Can you project the scene on a wall monitor here?”

Joseph answered, "Here is a picture of the lumber this morning before Maddie approached it. And here is a vid of me lifting the lumber for Maddie to get to the posts she wanted. Unfortunately, Maddie was not in the view of the sensor. We have taken the lumber from its stacked position and spread it across the floor. We have examined each piece of wood in detail. One post has a hole burrowed into it that was not there when Goliath delivered the wood. It was likely made by some small creature and could have been its nest."

Dr. McTavrish replied, "Thank you, Joseph and Goliath, for taking that initiative and the report. Jordan, Fred, I will rejoin our patient now. As soon as we know more, you will be informed. I will send our forensic medical team to examine the hole in the lumber to see if we can learn anything more."

It took a long time to finish the blood exchange. The doctors came to see Jordan once again. “We are moving Maddie to a room now. You can join her. There is a bed for you in the room as well. I assume that you want to stay with her?”

Jordan assured Dr. Taylor that he did.

“She has not awakened as yet. We are continually monitoring her blood chemistry as well as her other vitals. We are administering a low dosage of pain medication and muscle relaxer. Without either, Maddie goes into muscle spasms. With you present, we will try to adjust the dosage to allow her to wake up. I hope that you can understand, Jordan. We will do everything that we can for Maddie. But if she can help us learn what caused this, it could save other lives."

“Yes, I understand. Can I go to her now?”

-----

The Archer's bots were at the workshop. Jeeve's consciousness was not fixed to any location because his many sensors spread out over Kennedy gave him a floating viewpoint. The Archers had moved his processing unit from the apartment to the workshop. The bots thinking were not their usual orderly and methodical processes. A human might conclude that they were grieving.

Jeeves: I have searched my memory banks. I have never been in a situation like this where I have no options that would help Maddie. It is the same for the two of you, correct?

Joseph: "The word love does not apply to robots. But in this case, it does. I love Maddie and Jordan as well. And I love each of you. I am afraid I am now insane, and you must take me out of commission."

Goliath: "No, Joseph, you are not insane. You and I are feeling the effects of the last programming update that Maddie installed in us and that she triggered. Jeeves, are you feeling this too? We are feeling emotions, that aspect of humans that we have never understood. It is horrible that humans have to live with this. Knowing that I brought whatever is killing Maddie to the shop is more painful than I can bear."

Jeeves: "First, yes. I feel this as well. The trauma of what is happening to Maddie has pushed us over the line that we have often discussed but never understood. I am! We are sentient! But Goliath, you must bear this burden. We will need you to do your part to support Jordan. I think you know that his pain is worse than yours."

Goliath: “I will try. I believe that your assessment is correct, Jeeves. I recommend that we keep this to ourselves for now. Do you all agree?”

They did.

-----

Even as tragedy strikes in one place, life elsewhere continues.

Eighty kilometers to the north, Tommy, Sheilah, and Muddy met at the water hole. Dark had fallen, and they had the river to themselves. Muddy said, "Okay, here is what we will do. We will each tie the other two up any way we want. Tommy, you can go first, then Sheilah and I will be last. The person tying has fifteen minutes to tie up the other two. They will then have thirty minutes to try to escape. If there hasn't been an escape in thirty minutes, the rigger will untie as needed. And ten minutes will be used to unlimber and stretch out. Does everyone agree?"

Tommy and Sheilah indicated that they thought Muddy's plan would be fun. Muddy added, "Tommy, you can't play with Sheilah's body, but you can touch me. Sheilah, you have a similar restriction, you can't play with Tommy's body, but you can with mine. And I can play with both of you. Agreed?"

The twins agreed, and Muddy said, "Then Tommy, your time has started."

In five minutes, Tommy had tied Sheilah's and Muddy's hands in front with a two-column tie. He tossed the ends of two ropes over the limb above them and stood the girls under the branch. He tied and end of each rope to one of the girl's two-column tie. "Help me out here, Sheilah. Stretch your arms as high as you can."

Sheilah did, and Tommy pulled the rope tight and tied it off at Muddy's ankles. "Now, Muddy, would you do the same. Lift your arms as high as you can." She did, and Tommy pulled the rope tight and tied it off on Sheilah's ankles.

He said, "Muddy, if I had known what we were going to do tonight, I would have planned something better. But we will see how long it will take you to get out of that."

The tie was more devious than it appeared to be at first. If one of the girls could pull her arms down, it would lift the other girl off her feet. The two-column ties were secure. Tommy did not waste his opportunity. He stood behind Muddy and fondled her tits.

Muddy ignored him and said, "Sheilah, I am going to lift my feet. Balance as well as you can because my wrists will be pulling on your ankles. When I lift my feet, pull your arms down until you can get your teeth on the knot and free yourself." Muddy hung by her arms and lifted her knees to her chest, bumping into Tommy's hand as they manipulated her tits.

Sheilah immediately pulled her hands down and began working on the knot. Tommy said, "Muddy, I thought I was more of a distraction than that."

“Oh, you are. But it doesn’t keep me from trying to escape,” Muddy answered.

After a minute passed, Sheilah almost had the knot untied. Muddy's body was starting to shake from the strain of holding her knees to her chest. Tommy was seeing his bondage unravel before him, but he didn't care. He was fondling Muddy.

The knot was free, and Sheilah was quick to escape from the two-column tie after that. Then she stooped down and untied her ankles. Muddy could lower her feet to the ground then and pull her arms down. Sheilah pushed Tommy away and helped Muddy free herself.

They sat together for a few minutes before the next session. Muddy commented, “Tommy, I said that you could touch me. I didn’t say grope me. But I guess that is a matter of degree. It did feel good. Sheilah, have you decided what you will do?”

Sheilah explained, "I think it will work better if you can't have direct contact. We have two saplings here about two meters apart. I am thinking about tying each of you to one of them."

“It doesn’t look like I will get any groping done this session,” Tommy injected.

Muddy added, "No, I think Sheilah will see to that. It sounds like a good plan, Sheilah. Well, I am ready. How about you, Tommy?"

“Yes, let’s go.”

Sheilah stood, "Let's go, Tommy. I will tie you first." She backed Tommy to the sapling and tied his hands, cross wrists in front. "Lift your hands until you are touching the tree." He did, and she tied his hands to the slim tree trunk. Next, she tied and cinched his ankles, followed by loop rope around the tree and his ankles and cinching.

Tommy commented, “That doesn’t give my feet any room for movement. Good job, Sheilah.”

Sheilah finished by tying his legs to the sapling above his knees, then progressively, his hips, his waist, and his chest. He said, "You have gotten very good at this. So far, I don't see a way out for me."

Muddy had walked over to her sapling, put her back to it, and held out her crossed wrists. Sheilah lifted Muddy's hands over her head, saying, "I don't want to do everything exactly the same." She looped a rope around Muddy and the sapling above Muddy's tits. The sapling was snug between Muddy's shoulder blades, so there wasn't room, or need, to cinch. Sheilah repeated this at Muddy's waist, again at her hips, then above the knees, and finally, for the ankles, she pulled Muddy's ankles back so that her ankles were tied behind the tree. Only then did she pull Muddy's hands behind her back to tie her cross wrists and at the elbows.

Muddy whispered, "Sheilah, you have done a good job on me. I will test your work as much as I can, but I am sure that I will not have any success."

“No," Sheilah whispered back. "I expect for you to stay tied up for the full half-hour. Muddy, I know that girls are supposed to do this. Can I touch you like Tommy did?"

Muddy answered, "You, Tommy and your family, and the Healer, Angela Wise are just about the only Creek that have ever been nice to me. How could I tell you no." Sheilah put her hands over Muddy's tits and proceeded to manipulate them. After a few minutes, she decided that the buckskin halter Muddy was wearing was impeding her sensations, so she slipped her hand under the halter. After a few more minutes, she did the obvious thing, untied the halter and removed it from Muddy.

Muddy was breathing deep but offered no objections to Sheilah's actions. Tommy's mouth had dropped open, and if he had not been tied so securely, he would have joined his sister in groping Muddy. He strained against his ropes but stayed where he was.

Sheilah's hand moved down her body and under Muddy's pants until her fingers stroked Muddy's labia and clitoris. She said, "Muddy, I have stroked myself like this, and it feels very good. For a long time, I have wondered what it would feel like if someone else were doing it for me. Can you tell me how it feels to you?"

“It is wonderful, Sheilah." Muddy tried to grind her hips against Sheilah's hand, but she did not have much opportunity for movement, tied up as she was. Even though Muddy was five years older than the twins, she had enjoyed very little privacy in her life and was sexually immature. She knew that it was time for her to experience an entire pallet of sexual activity. At that moment, she was highly stimulated, and if she or Sheilah had had a little more experience, Muddy could easily have been pushed into an orgasm.

Tommy would have been out of control without the ropes holding him. He said, “Girls, you do know what you are doing to me?” They could see very well that his erection was straining in the confinement of his pants.

Sheilah ignored Tommy and continued to work on Muddy's nipples and vagina. And it happened. Muddy pulled on her bonds with all of her strength. Her breath came in gasps. The intense feeling of sexual pleasure overwhelmed Muddy, and she cried out with a keening sound, "Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, …" Then she simply hung in her ropes, not moving other than deep breathing.

This frightened Sheilah, and she began untying Muddy starting with her hands and elbows and then her ankles. As Sheilah was unwinding the other ropes, Muddy regained her control and stopped Sheilah to pull her into a hug. "I was not expecting anything like that, Sheilah. Thank you. Would you help me get the rest of these ropes off, and I will help you with Tommy?"

Tommy said, "I have heard talk about orgasms and have induced them for myself. Boys have to be careful because we spurt seed. When that happens, it can make a mess. Muddy, it was beautiful watching you."

“We have all gotten a lot out of tonight. I am grateful to the two of you." The twins assured Muddy that they felt the same way. Then Muddy asked, "This has been more intense than I had anticipated. We can postpone my turn if you think we have done enough tonight."

“No way,” said Tommy and Sheilah together as twins sometimes do. Tommy continued, “Unless you are feeling too tired, Muddy, we would like to finish what we started.

It did not take Muddy long to have both twins stripped to the waist and tightly hogtied. Initially, Sheilah objected to Muddy removing her top, but when Muddy pointed out that she had been bared by Sheilah, the objections ended. Muddy positioned Tommy so that he could get a good view of Sheilah. Muddy turned Sheilah on her side, giving Tommy an even better view of Sheilah's tits. Muddy didn't grope Sheilah just to duplicate what Sheilah had done to Muddy. Muddy was enjoying it thoroughly. Sheilah's breasts were more prominent than Muddy's, and Muddy explored the difference in detail. Sheilah panted heavily as Muddy fingered her clit. But before she could climax, Muddy said, "No, no, not yet. It's Tommy's turn to get some attention."

Muddy then turned Tommy on his side but away from Sheilah. In a low voice, she told Tommy, "Your sister doesn't need to see this." Muddy undid Tommy's pants, letting his erection free. After stroking him for a few minutes, Muddy wrapped his cock in a bandanna and used her hand to pump him seriously. After the evening of visual stimulation that Tommy had already had, it was only moments until Tommy's seed erupted into the bandanna. She whispered again, "You stay here and enjoy that. I have to take care of Sheilah now."

Sheilah had stayed on the edge of an orgasm from all of tonight's events and her imagination of what Muddy was doing to Tommy. When Muddy returned to her and started sucking on her nipples and fingering her pussy, she too exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her young life.

Sheilah did not know what the future would bring. She did know that she was going to embrace life to its fullest. Tommy, like Sheilah, was filled with wonder. Thankfully, he and his sister had never participated in hazing or teasing Muddy. From now on, they would do everything they could to help her.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

SPOILER ALERT

Okay, guys, time to reveal something.

At has been most graciously explained by [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I have contributed to the concept and (in the chapters to come increasingly) in writing the odd passage.
How's that?
A while ago I contact Greylord and suggested another story to add to that superbly created NewHome-world. I had enjoyed BanditScout very much and found the Argonaut story arc more and more intriguing, too. It came to my mind that a story starting shortly after the main time-line of the Argonaut arc could explain much how happened what and maybe it was not all going smoothly on that way.

I suggested the main character to be a colonist to be named 'Jordan Archer', who arrived on this planet with his wife 'madeline aka Maddie' as a passenger of one of the few spacecrafts which actually arrived only to be struck by tragic circumstances. These events you can read now, but if you are unhappy with it: it's me who is to blame. If you do not like it, go for me. If you like the writing, however, it's Greylord to praise and I think this is a totally fair deal.

I hope you'll see that events like this could happen given circumstances and even with advanced medicine and availlable science the colony is still young and it is fair to assume - at least to me - that these ressources or not fully established as well at this point of time, but lacking additional supply both of personal and equipment.
I hope you'll enjoy it anyway, for the main content of the aforementioned RP is yet to come.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago If you do not like it, go for me. If you like the writing, however, it's Greylord to praise and I think this is a totally fair deal.
No, I do not agree.

For one, there is nobody to blame, this is not a blame game. Don't like the story? Stop reading it and find something you do like. No need to bash any writer/creator. The content of a story is that of the writer/creator. It is his/her/their imagination at work. Enjoy it or go elsewhere.

Secondly, whoever reads this story (and others) should be glad that people write/create stories. Without it this board would not exist. Some stories are short, some are long, some are M/M and F/M or whatever way you prefer, but that is the power of this site, there is something for everyone.

So [mention]Nainur[/mention] having to apologize, or explain yourself, is absolutely not required.

And now back to the regular programming...

Great chapter, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. Lots of things going on, some possibly more dangerous than others. Well done to both of you for creating this enjoyable tale.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
So @Nainur having to apologize, or explain yourself, is absolutely not required.

Great chapter, @GreyLord. Lots of things going on, some possibly more dangerous than others. Well done to both of you for creating this enjoyable tale.
Right on all accounts - and I could not agree more with [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] : There is absolutely no need to apologize.

As to the update: Maddie has been hurt badly obviously - let us hope she will recover. Most importantly: What happened really there? Also interesting the conversation between the bots. We will have to see, what will come out of it. The second half of this chapter had an entirely different character. All in all you coninue to tell a really imaginative tale here [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - please do continue :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] & [mention]Caesar73[/mention] :

thank you kindly for your support! :) However, maybe I should have phrased differently: I have no regret whatsoever about the design of the main-storyline! Anyway, IF some readers would be depressed or annoyed by this rather off-bondage content, I felt it okay to explain myself before entering a discussion about it (discussions are welcome, of course).
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Anyway, IF some readers would be depressed or annoyed by this rather off-bondage content
All our stories have chapters that are light on bondage, high on additional info etc. Back stories are important. Yes, I understand your willingness to explain, no, I do not think it was required, but he, like the stories themselves, it is your good right to post your views and they are appreciated. It adds to the story. And yes, maybe a different wording had worked better in conveying what you wanted to say, but that is fine. It started a discussion based on your entry that was to prevent a discussion :lol:

BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Great chapter.

To echo some of the earlier comments:

-A longer story is always going to have connecting/story chapters, that is just the nature of such things.

-There isn't anything wrong with things taking a turn. Again, it is pretty much expected in a longer story (in a longer story, you expect the status quo to eventually change in some way/something major to happen).

And ultimately there isn't a need to apologize over choosing to take the story a certain way. Part of the fun of reading something is to see what another person came up with, effectively get a small peek into someone else's thinking, expose yourself to something new that isn't exactly what you would have thought or done or written.

Either way more to be said on all this but I am short on time, so I'll just leave it there.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter. An epidemic is a brave choice for a story-arc nowadays. Also no worries about the lack of bondage. I prefer reading stories whose plots I have not read a dozen times before, and as being creative in the ties is hard, the creativity has to come from the characters and story arc. I almost prefer to remove a bondage scene than add one which does really fit in or is completely out of character. A long story cannot be an endless stream of bondage.

I have to admit I like the three young characters from Newhome. Due to their background, their dynamics are quite interesting.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago SPOILER ALERT

Okay, guys, time to reveal something.

At has been most graciously explained by @GreyLord I have contributed to the concept and (in the chapters to come increasingly) in writing the odd passage.
How's that?
A while ago I contact Greylord and suggested another story to add to that superbly created NewHome-world. I had enjoyed BanditScout very much and found the Argonaut story arc more and more intriguing, too. It came to my mind that a story starting shortly after the main time-line of the Argonaut arc could explain much how happened what and maybe it was not all going smoothly on that way.

I suggested the main character to be a colonist to be named 'Jordan Archer', who arrived on this planet with his wife 'madeline aka Maddie' as a passenger of one of the few spacecrafts which actually arrived only to be struck by tragic circumstances. These events you can read now, but if you are unhappy with it: it's me who is to blame. If you do not like it, go for me. If you like the writing, however, it's Greylord to praise and I think this is a totally fair deal.

I hope you'll see that events like this could happen given circumstances and even with advanced medicine and availlable science the colony is still young and it is fair to assume - at least to me - that these ressources or not fully established as well at this point of time, but lacking additional supply both of personal and equipment.
I hope you'll enjoy it anyway, for the main content of the aforementioned RP is yet to come.
[mention]Nainur[/mention], you and I will share equally any kudos that our story may garner. But you are certainly not responsible. I am confident that readers will enjoy the twists and turns to come.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago ...
No, I do not agree.

For one, there is nobody to blame, this is not a blame game. Don't like the story? Stop reading it and find something you do like. No need to bash any writer/creator. The content of a story is that of the writer/creator. It is his/her/their imagination at work. Enjoy it or go elsewhere.

Secondly, whoever reads this story (and others) should be glad that people write/create stories. Without it this board would not exist. Some stories are short, some are long, some are M/M and F/M or whatever way you prefer, but that is the power of this site, there is something for everyone.

So @Nainur having to apologize, or explain yourself, is absolutely not required.

Great chapter, @GreyLord. Lots of things going on, some possibly more dangerous than others. Well done to both of you for creating this enjoyable tale.
I also concur, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. It is certainly not necessary for [mention]Nainur[/mention] to feel any responsibility here. I appreciate him for helping to create this story and you for commenting on it.

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ...
Right on all accounts - and I could not agree more with @slackywacky @Nainur : There is absolutely no need to apologize.

As to the update: Maddie has been hurt badly obviously - let us hope she will recover. Most importantly: What happened really there? Also interesting the conversation between the bots. We will have to see, what will come out of it. The second half of this chapter had an entirely different character. All in all you coninue to tell a really imaginative tale here @GreyLord - please do continue :)
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I did try to show that tragedy in one place doesn't stop life from going ahead in other places. I enjoy reading your kind words.

\
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago @slackywacky & @Caesar73 :

thank you kindly for your support! :) However, maybe I should have phrased differently: I have no regret whatsoever about the design of the main-storyline! Anyway, IF some readers would be depressed or annoyed by this rather off-bondage content, I felt it okay to explain myself before entering a discussion about it (discussions are welcome, of course).
As I say to @slackywacky below, [mention]Nainur[/mention], your comments are appreciated and welcomed.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Anyway, IF some readers would be depressed or annoyed by this rather off-bondage content
All our stories have chapters that are light on bondage, high on additional info etc. Back stories are important. Yes, I understand your willingness to explain, no, I do not think it was required, but he, like the stories themselves, it is your good right to post your views and they are appreciated. It adds to the story. And yes, maybe a different wording had worked better in conveying what you wanted to say, but that is fine. It started a discussion based on your entry that was to prevent a discussion :lol:
Although you wrote this for [mention]Nainur[/mention], I wanted to say that your comments are appreciated and always welcomed. Thank you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter.

To echo some of the earlier comments:

-A longer story is always going to have connecting/story chapters, that is just the nature of such things.

-There isn't anything wrong with things taking a turn. Again, it is pretty much expected in a longer story (in a longer story, you expect the status quo to eventually change in some way/something major to happen).

And ultimately there isn't a need to apologize over choosing to take the story a certain way. Part of the fun of reading something is to see what another person came up with, effectively get a small peek into someone else's thinking, expose yourself to something new that isn't exactly what you would have thought or done or written.

Either way more to be said on all this but I am short on time, so I'll just leave it there.
Thank you for your kind comments, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. I appreciate it that you are interested enough to comment. Rapid changes will continue over the next few chapters. I hope you will continue to enjoy.

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice chapter. An epidemic is a brave choice for a story-arc nowadays. Also no worries about the lack of bondage. I prefer reading stories whose plots I have not read a dozen times before, and as being creative in the ties is hard, the creativity has to come from the characters and story arc. I almost prefer to remove a bondage scene than add one which does really fit in or is completely out of character. A long story cannot be an endless stream of bondage.

I have to admit I like the three young characters from Newhome. Due to their background, their dynamics are quite interesting.
Thank you for posting, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. I was hoping that you would. I have been very interested to read your take on this chapter. It is not an epidemic, two Colony deaths plus Maddie. The horror is that they are unexplained.

I have endeavored to create a story that would be interesting in its own right, even without the bondage. But for this forum, being what it is, the story has and will have tugs galore. Thank you for posting.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic