Tale of an Archer (M+/F+ F+/F+ F/M m/f f/f), Chapter 38 - Aftermath and Epilogue - 11/24/2022 - Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 4 months ago ...
I do have a question, that may have been already answered by some of the commentators, so I may stumble upon it eventually, but just in case it was not asked, I can't help but wonder if you did the GR calculations yourselves for the trip to Newhome or if you used an online calculator like omni?
It is wonderful to have you aboard, @tiedinbluetights. When you have finished reading this, I hop that you will continue with the Bandit Scout on Newhome. You can find it by clicking on my banner.

To answer your question. I did the calculations using Python. But it is all Special Relativity and not General Relativity. Traveling mostly through essentially empty space, that is probably a reasonable approximation.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Awesome, a fellow Python coder! (But I do miss Fortran-77, on a PDP-11 system no less; I'm too old; at least punched cards were before my time). Bookmarked the Bandit Scout on Newhome story! Now onto some reading...
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic