Tim's Fantasy Fulfilledd (M/M) *Chapter 6 added*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago @thespy, I have what I suppose would be a helpful suggestion if you haven't done so already since you are a new writer. Read up on Bondagefreak's how get more story reads and reviews if you haven't done so already. http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=9 ... 994#p91329

While I previously mentioned I know not everything you include in this story will be for me, I do know there are many guys here that haven't caught this story yet that are into your interests. Regardless of my particular interests, I want every author on here to succeed!!

I hope you find this helpful!!
I will definitely check it out, thank you for the suggestion!
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

CHAPTER 6 – The smell of victory

As I continued to struggle and move around trying to do my best helpless victim role, the taste of cum in those sweaty socks helped me came up with the most brilliant idea. I was already “trapped” in between his meaty thighs; my head was roughly a little above his knees and my view was his massive bulge encased in the thin fabric of his shorts.

So, my idea was to struggle a bit rougher and try to wiggle my way up to his ever-growing bulge, it was calling to me and I was going to answer. He was just smiling watching me struggle, and so it began, I started to wiggle and wiggle, moaning and struggling as I did, bumping my head against one thigh, then the other, and so on.

His crotch was creeping in closer and closer, the closer I got, the more I could see every little detail his bulge had to offer, the cotton fabric of his worn jock was clearly visible, the head of his manhood was pointing to the right and the fabric of his shorts was sporting a nice wet spot.

That’s all I needed, I made one last big thrust upward and at last my nose landed right at his groin, on the right side of his thigh if we want specifics. As my face laid there, I could smell all the hard days of practice his jock had to endure, I could feel the heat emanating from it and even feel how the fabric of his shorts was still a little damp with sweat, I was in heaven.

I allowed myself to be consumed by my submissive side and I let out a loud pleasure moan into my gag, my eyes were closed, and my nose just started to move on its own, travelling all the places it could, caressing every nook and cranny my bound body would allow, moaning as it moved.

“Enjoying yourself huh?” I was abruptly awakened from my trance by Caden’s voice.

I opened my eyes and looked up. I was met by his beautiful blue eyes; they were twinkling in the dim cheap dorm lights, and he had a smile that spoke louder than any words. Without breaking eye contact I continued to rub my face and nose around his bulge, prompting him to let out a moan and a little chuckle.

“I will take that as a yes” he said as he grabbed my head and started to eagerly rub it on his crotch.

“Mmmpph” I kept moaning.
“Take it in, smell all that sweat and days of practice” he started to take a more dominant role.

“Mmmmm” I wanted more “Mmmphhm”

“I wanna hear you inhale my odor Tim” he said in a manly stern tone, and I did just as he order, I inhaled as loudly as I could, the smell traveled down my nostrils intoxicating my mind even more.

“That’s right, that’s the smell of a man” he said while pushing my face deeper into his bulge.

I could feel his bulge growing into a boner, the wet spot in the front of his shorts only grew bigger and wetter as well; even though I came a few moments ago, my little friend down there was still alive and well, he wanted more, just like me. The feeling of Caden’s big strong hands felt wonderful, the more he pushed my head into his bulge, the more he pushed my boner to the edge.

After a few thrusts of his hips, he stopped, he let go of my head. I was still moaning asking for more, but he just laughed and started to get up on the bed. My head was now between his massive feet and of course I took this as an invitation to plant my face in them.

As I was groveling at his feet, my nose going into town, since I can’t use my mouth to taste those gorgeous toes, I felt something fall on my head; I moved to try and see what it was and realized It was his shorts, my eyes immediately went up and there he was, standing only in his jockstrap.

I was in awe. The once white cotton jock was now a yellowish and bone white color, the fabric was worn, the pouch hanged a little lower than usual hanging by a few threads to the waistband, my mouth was watering. He then squatted down and gave me a pat on the head, grabbed my face and lifted it.

“it’s already 8 pm buddy” he almost whispered that

“Mmm” my eyes widened in surprise; it’s already been 3 hours! Oops, time sure goes by fast when you’re having fun.

“I’m going to order some food for myself, you want anything?” he asked.

“MmMmm” that’s me saying yes, I’m starving.

“What’s that? Can’t hear you buddy” he came closer trying to hear better.

“MMMM” I was shaking my head yes.

“I guess you’re not hungry then” he started laughing and then weirdly stopped and gave me a puzzled look. He was cooking something up on his head, he had this devilish grin that indicated that the idea was found.

“Well… I do have a little snack you can munch on while I order my food” he started to reposition himself, he stood up and turned around, then kneeled in front of me.

My new view was now his impressive bubble but, standing just a few inches away from my face, beautifully cupped and supported by his jock, the straps hugged each cheek so delicately it was almost art.

Caden was mostly hairless, except for his pits, bush… and ass, it was a jungle of dirty blonde hairs that followed his cheeks directly into his crack, getting darker the closer they got to it.

He laid down on his stomach and scooted back towards me, my face was now neatly tucked in between his cheeks and my nose resting just below his tailbone, his wet hairs tickled my nose, the smell was toxic believe me, but it only made me salivate even more.

“Now, bon appetite” he started to laugh and wiggle his ass, burying my face deeper into his hole.

“Grrphhmm” I kept moaning and trying to breathe fresh air, those mountains of meat made it somewhat hard to. He just kept wiggling away and laughing.

“Delicious huh?” Caden looked back to see my suffering and winked.

My face was red and covered in sweat and stank of ass, my eyes were watering. Caden was enjoying himself, calling me degrading things while laughing, it was humiliating but I loved it because it was him.

He ordered his food pretty fast, but stayed there torturing me with his ass, from time to time he would grab his cheeks and spread them apart and my face would just sink into it, and he would just laugh and taunt me.

Then he stopped, stood up and got out of bed, I was able to breathe fresh air at last, I’ve never been so relieved yet sad at the same time. he was standing in the middle of the room, he looked so good, then walked over to me and started to take off the socks wrapping my mouth, followed by my gag. My mouth hurt and was sore from it, I could still taste the socks and the rancid sweat in them, I coughed a bit to lubricate my throat.

“Thanks C” I said exhaustedly.

“Don’t thank me yet Timmy” he said, then proceeded to give me a long wet kiss, it felt so good.

“Since when are you into bondage man?” I said in a surprised tone, I genuinely wanted to know “Because you know your stuff pretty well”.

“haha well, there’s a lot of things you don’t know”.

I mean, clearly; I thought to myself.

“But I will tell you all in due time buddy” he started to remove his jock.

“Wow!” I said, I couldn’t keep my eyes off his junk. It was long, thick, cut, pink, hairy; I could go on and on describing that man’s junk.

“haha” he just smiled at me “the food is almost here”

“Is there really no food for me?” I tried to sound as defeated as I could.

He walked towards his gym bag ignoring my question and started rummaging looking for something, I couldn't see what it was because of my position, but he found it. Then he walked toward me and grabbed me by the hair, making me yelp a little.

“Open your mouth” he whispered in my ears.

I did as he said without hesitation, and in went his nasty jockstrap, I squinted my eyes and crinkled my nose, it was bad, it smelled rancid and tasted even worse, sweat, piss and precum. He was just smiling there; he knew it was bad.

“the game is tomorrow and we are going to need all the luck we can” he said sternly “so you’re gonna help with that”.

Then he pulled out from behind him, his lucky cup, that god-forsaken cup that he doesn’t wash and wears every single time; he even lends it to his teammates. I knew what this meant and where this was going, I couldn’t do anything, just brace for it.

Caden grabbed the silver tape again and came towards me, he placed the cup in my face and taped it to my head, no longer than 2 minutes before taping it up and I was already crying, the smell of that cup was strong, the combination of years of shared sweat burned my eyes.

“There you go buddy” he gave a few knocks on the cup.

“Mhhmm” I sighed in defeat.

“Food’s here, see ya later” he said while quickly changing into the same clothes.

See ya later I thought, I started to wiggle and struggle, was he going to leave me here? I tried to break free from the hogtie, but it was impossible, I started to moan and grunt.

“Enjoy Tim, ill be back in a few hours” he gave me a kiss on my head and then walked towards the door, opened it and turned off the lights, he turned around and looked at me, the light from the corridor lighting my face, he winked and closed it behind him.

I was now bound unable to move, gagged by his jock and my face covered by his lucky cup, in total darkness, the only company being my thoughts and the question: is this really happening?

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading my first story and thanks to everyone who commented and gave me feedback. I will try to write shorter stories for now on, to practice and get better, so don't say goodbye to the characters of Tim and Caden, because they will be back, with many more guests too.

-Love M
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

For this being your 1st story, I think you did very well!! I like the storyline and several things you included!!

Really gonna leave us on an ending like that though 😈

Glad to see it isn't the real end of the Caden and Tim and I look forward to seeing new stories from you in the future!!

**Side note, glad to see you looked into my suggestion. Including chapter number updates on the title is very helpful for readers to know new chapters have been posted 😃**
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmmm... that was a tasty ending for Tim, of course Caden whipped up some "food" for his little buddy, maybe not what he was expecting but certainly what he was wanting deep down, nourishing a different kind of hunger 😈

Loved the story, the characters, and the pace from beginning to end. Really looking forward to more from T and C as well as the mentioned guests :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago For this being your 1st story, I think you did very well!! I like the storyline and several things you included!!

Really gonna leave us on an ending like that though 😈

Glad to see it isn't the real end of the Caden and Tim and I look forward to seeing new stories from you in the future!!

**Side note, glad to see you looked into my suggestion. Including chapter number updates on the title is very helpful for readers to know new chapters have been posted 😃**
Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it; and yes haha, although it took me a while to find the edit button to add the chapter to the title
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

george_bound wrote: 1 year ago Hmmmm... that was a tasty ending for Tim, of course Caden whipped up some "food" for his little buddy, maybe not what he was expecting but certainly what he was wanting deep down, nourishing a different kind of hunger 😈

Loved the story, the characters, and the pace from beginning to end. Really looking forward to more from T and C as well as the mentioned guests :)
I'm happy you enjoyed my story and don't worry, Caden is coming back with more ideas for Tim, and more characters will be added to this Timmy verse too. ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This was a really great story well done! Hoping to read more about these two
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]thespy[/mention] I loved this story . I would gladly take Timmy's place . That story is so good .
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

This is so hot :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic