Paying my Debts (F+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Paying my Debts (F+/M)

Post by LunaDog »

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, for this my latest offering we move into a word that could be considered 'dystopian.' A word used to describe a fictional world, one far more authoritative and dictatorial than is the normal in this world, especially in the so-called 'Western' world. One where females really are something that they are often described us, either here or other such sites, the superior sex. And ownership of a male by a female, is TOTALLY legal.

PAYING MY DEPTS

They came for me, just as I knew they would, slightly before dawn. My time had run out, I had failed to re-pay a considerable sum of money to a creditor, a formidable businesswoman named Denise Dorchester, and therefore I now legally belonged to her. My slumbers became rather rudely disturbed as the door to my flat became opened and two beautiful women walked in, both clad in stylish leather suits with short skirts, which only just concealed the fact that the sheer nylon on their legs was in the form of stockings and not tights. And no, they hadn’t broken the door open, with this apartment block also owned, and run on behalf of Denise, they had a spare key.

As I was struggling to leave the state of sleep, having switched on the light within my bedroom, they both stood at the foot of the bed. Gradually my eyes adjusted, and I finally could focus on them. Now, in normal circumstances another part of my body would have also reacted to their presence here, but I knew they hadn’t come here for my benefit.

One of them produced a legal looking document, which of course was fully official, and began reading it out loud. Mentioning my full name and that, including interest, I was in debt to the tune of thirty-one thousand, six hundred and forty-one Credits to said Denise. And they had come for one of two things. Either said sum, or I if did not have the money available, my body. For as said before, under the terms of the law if I couldn’t pay her, which of course I was in no position to do so, then she would legally become my owner.

I arose from the bed, just wearing pyjama bottoms. “I’m sorry Ladies, but I have nothing like that sum available. I know that this is nothing personal on your part, you’re just here doing your job, as it were, so you’ll simply have to perform your duty.”

“Thank you for being honest and not wasting our time. STAND STILL! Place your arms behind your back!” I obeyed, watching the other girl reach into her rucksack, her hands emerging with a leather collar in her hands. Which, just prior to fitting around my neck, she allowed me to view the metal plate on its front, with the inscription within. ‘DOMINATED BY DENISE!’

Said collar had secure ‘D’ rings mounted on the front and rear, and for the moment it was the rear mounted one that was relevant. For once the collar had been firmly placed my neck, with the buckle being totally held shut with a small padlock, the other girl produced a length of chain, about a metre long, one end of which she padlocked to said ‘D’ ring. Next, they took hold of a leather arm cuff each, which together they surrounded my two wrists with, again padlocking the buckles inescapably shut.

One of them now took hold of that chain, feeding it through both of the ‘D’ rings contained by both cuffs, before pulling the still open end back up to the collar, with another small padlock fastening the chain to the collar’s ring. That was it then, my arms were firmly secured behind my back, with movement available but to a very limited degree. I had descended into captivity to them, and by association to Denise. I now belonged to her.

Not that my captors had finished with me just yet, for now one of them grabbed my PJ bottoms, pulling them down and then off. Leaving me completely naked as well as bound. And with a huge boner, the hardest my, far larger than average, cock had ever been in its entire life. I’d just discovered that being in bondage to sexy females turned me on like nothing I’d ever experienced before.

Of course, this state of affairs did not go un-noticed by my two captors. “Wow, Lynda, take a look at THIS! Mistress Denise is going to love that!”
“Yes, isn’t she just. You’re going to discover slave, that your new Mistress is extremely kinky. And absolutely sex mad!” Said her companion, the one whose name I’d just discovered was Lynda. And who started to stroke my member, with her touch being even more accentuated by the fact that her hand was enclosed within a soft leather glove! “But we’d better not make him cum, Gwen. Mistress Denise will want his first orgasm as her property to be administered by herself.”

Gwen fetched a tie, which she then fastened around my balls and the base of the cock in question, preventing the state of affairs that their fear of any repercussions from Denise made them determined to avoid. “Doesn’t mean that can’t have a little fun here though. We’ve been ordered to gag him for his journey into Mistress Denise’s captivity, and I’ve got an idea that could be a little different, and a LOT more exciting for you and I than the normal ball gag we’ve brought with us.”

With that Gwen unfastened her leather skirt, which she allowed to deftly drop to the floor, stepping out of it. Approaching me she uttered, “steady him Lynda.” As Lynda grabbed hold of my body from behind, Gwen started to grind her pussy on my rigid cock. Now because her pussy was covered in the satin of her panties, it took rather a long time for her to bring herself to climax, and when she did succeed, it was quite a mild one. But it was sufficient for just what her dirty mind had planned, she had to some degree coated her panties in her own sexual juices. She then removed them; she had another destination in mind for these. My mouth.

And when she did place them within, she was quite careful to place them firmly to one side, before using another bondage tie to prevent me from ejecting them. “Your turn Lynda, there’s plenty of room in there for two pairs!”

Not that Lynda required a second invitation! So shortly afterwards my mouth was overwhelmed with the juices of these two girls, Gwen’s dominating the left-hand side, and Lynda’s the right. Held in place with that tie, so no escape for me then.

“Right Gwen, let’s get him dressed and ready to go.” Fetching a pair of very skimpy female panties from her rucksack. “Lift your feet, one by one,” she commanded. I obeyed, and soon I had my first taste of my tools, incidentally they had removed the tie, thereby releasing my balls, enclosed in sensuous satin. It nearly pushed me over the edge right there and then.

Next up was a satin suspender belt, again a very sexy item, which they fastened around my waist. And what do suspender belts suspend? Yes, now I had my first ever experience in reality, I’d dreamed of it of course many times before, of my legs being covered in very sheer nylon. Wow! Even more delicious than I’d ever thought possible, and again it occurred to me that these two girls would need to be extremely careful if they wanted to prevent me cumming until I actually met Denise. For once more they damn near induced that state to happen!

So, apart from them placing my feet into some open type of sandal shoes, I was now fully dressed. Well, as dressed as I was going to be allowed. But still they hadn’t finished. Next out of their bag was a blindfold, a proper one that once over my eyes would place me into total darkness. But although Lynda placed it on top of my head, she didn’t place it over my eyes just yet. For I saw two expanding foam ear plugs in Gwen’s hands. Into my hearing organs they went, meaning I was totally deaf. Seconds later I had lost another of my senses, as the blindfold was now put into position, meaning I was completely blind as well.

Now Lynda fastened a dog style lead onto the front ‘D’ ring of my collar, and with Gwen following my bound form, we finally left the apartment that had been, but for no longer, my home. Stopping near to the front door of the whole block, just by the manager’s, who Denise had appointed, own flat. Lynda simply stood there holding my lease, whilst Gwen knocked on the manager’s door. Who, a large woman in her late fifties and certainly NOT sexy, appeared quickly, having known that what was occurring right now would happen at some point.

Gwen took out a purse, “Mistress Denise wishes to pay the outstanding rent on his flat. How much are you owed?”
“His tenancy has a months’ notice, is she going to pay that too?” Pushing her luck, as she knew.
“DON’T TAKE THE PISS! You’ve been paid for tomorrow, when you can immediately lease the apartment back out to another tenant. You’ve also been paid to dispose of his belongings, for which he has no need for any longer, and if you can sell any of those, then you’re welcome to keep any profit that you make. I suggest that you quit while you’re ahead, unless you wish me to inform Mistress that you’re being uncooperative!”

She was beaten and she knew it. “No, that will not be necessary. Thank you.” As she took the prepared Credits, in cash. Of course, I had been totally unaware, deafened as I was, to this entire conversation. Or the furtive looks from any of the block’s other tenants, who were being very careful not to attract any attention from either the manager, or more especially Gwen or Lynda. With all of them knowing that they themselves were potentially just one step from being just where I was now. Being led away to become the utterly helpless slave of the absolutely kinky Denise.
Last edited by LunaDog 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A nice setup for my kind of dystopian world!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I was taken outside to a large ‘estate’ car, and when Gwen had fully opened the hatchback, guided into the rear compartment, the cover available in such vehicles then being slid shut, hiding my body from any prying eyes. Not that, blinded and deafened, I’d have been aware if anybody had seen me at all. However, said compartment in this particular car had been padded to prevent any harm coming my way. After all, I was an asset to Denise now.

Also, the one driving, Gwen as it happened with myself totally unaware it was her, drove in a very careful and considerable manner on the, approximately, half an hour journey to Denise’s home. A full country estate, no less. And for this, my first ‘visit’ I was going to be allowed a privilege that I wouldn’t be granted normally. I was taken into the main house, Denise’s own quarters. And taken into her office, where Gwen and Lynda used another pair of leather cuffs to bind my ankles together. As if I could escape without this extra precaution!

So, for the first time in my life I came ‘face to face’ with Denise Dorchester, although with both my ears and eyes ‘disabled’ I had no idea of just what she looked like. A large lady. Although not overweight at all, she was simply big and strong, very powerfully built. Not a slim normal sexy dream-girl at all, but make NO mistake, although big, this woman exuded sex appeal in REAL spades. Not that I could see her at all, of course.

Denise fondled my cock and balls, which naturally arose to the occasion, confirming that both Gwen and Lynda’s assessment of her joy in the feel of my cock was correct. “Well done you two, I’m absolutely delighted in your capture of this male slave. But to be totally honest, I’m far too busy to indulge myself with him right now. You two may have some fun with him in the meantime. However, and make no mistake about this, neither of your pussies may be penetrated with his cock! If I discover that either of you have been, both of you will become sex slaves yourselves within this establishment. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?”
“Yes, Mistress Denise.” Two almost frightened voices rang out in almost perfect unison.
“Yes, I’m serious so why don’t you both use your strap-ons that I know that you’re both got. In fact, make sure that you both absolutely reduce him to a state of complete exhaustion before you return him here to me. I suggest that one of you pegs him until you’re absolutely spent, when the other can then take over. And if neither of you are allowed to place his cock inside of your pussy, you CAN use your hands upon it. And I give you both express permission to make him cum, provided your pussies aren’t involved. So, take him away and peg him half to death! Then bring him back here when I’ll get him to sign the Slave Agreement, with him in no state to check out the details. Off you go and, enjoy yourselves!” Once more, I was fully unaware of this conversation.

With Lynda once more taking hold of my lead, and Gwen taking care of all of the doors on the way, the pair of them led me out of the main house into the converted former stable block that would become my permanent home. Having entered the block itself, they led me to my own cell, which unlike those within prisons was quite large and very well furnished. In particular there was within a large, luxurious bed, with solid frames at both ends, and was covered in delicious black satin. Only the best for Denise’s ‘guests’ it seemed.

As I would soon see for myself, for finally the ear plugs were removed completely, and the blindfold lifted if not taken off. “Welcome home, slave! This is where you’ll live and shag from now on. Normally Denise has the ‘first taste’ of any new resident, but as she’s busy today, she’s given you to us, for Gwen and I to enjoy ourselves with. But she has strictly forbidden us to use your cock to enter our pussies, so it’s a day of pegging for you! ON THE BED! FACE DOWN!”

I obeyed, when immediately Gwen pulled down and removed my panties, bear in mind that they had deliberately fed the suspenders of my stockings underneath, and then she took hold of one leg whist Lynda grabbed hold of the other, having undone the cuff from that ankle. Thus, Gwen used the pair of cuffs now attached to ‘her’ leg to the outer bedpost, as Lynda used the set already fitted to the post adjacent to her to secure my other leg. I could see that both of the bedposts at the upper end of the bed also had a pair of similar cuffs fitted, which, having released both of my arms from the present bindings, the girls utilised to re-secure my arms, but to the bed now, leaving me now in a spread-eagled form. Probably not necessary, as I very much doubt that I could have reached or undone any of the buckles of any cuff, but nevertheless between them the girls fastened all of said buckles shut with small padlocks. Clearly, they were, if nothing else, thorough. They now, well Gwen, removed the chain and cuffs from my collar, it wasn’t exactly a two-person job after all.

“Right, he’s ready for us Gwen, time we got ready too.” Off came their leather jackets, followed quickly by the matching skirts. And then the beautiful satin blouses, exposing the equally gorgeous basques that they both wore, also in shiny satin. And were very much staying on! Apart from taking off their footwear, they were almost ready for me. Suddenly Lynda realised that they hadn’t fetched their strap-ons yet. Back on went her shoes, and off she set to fetch them. It appeared that the sight of a female walking around just dressed in heels, panties, a basque and stockings was not an unusual sight within Denise’s establishment!

After a few minutes she returned, with the two ‘tools’ complete with a tub of the totally necessary lubricant, wherein she handed one to her companion. “Now then Gwen, who’s going to taste his arse first? Do you want to ‘kick off’ matters?”
“Fair enough Lynda, yeah, I’ll taste him first. One of us has to, and it seems that your perfectly happy for me to do so. Better get ‘lubed up’ then!” She now fitted her strap-on, and as she stated applied a generous amount of lubrication to it!
As she also applied some to just where she intended to insert her ‘cock,’ Lynda moved in to blind me again. “Ever been taken up the arse before?”
“No Mistress Lynda.”
“Well don’t worry, we’re both very experienced in the art. So, we know exactly what to do, as you can feel, Gwen’s applying the lube that is essential. After all, can you imagine the trouble we’d be in with Mistress Denise if we ‘damaged’ you? So, we have NO intention of that, I can fully re-assure you. Just lie here on this bed,” as if I had any choice, “and enjoy yourself, while we go to work!”

I could now feel several of Gwen’s fingers ‘exploring’ my cavity, very gently as if preparing it, which of course, was exactly what she was doing. Applying even more lube deep inside. And the very real fear that I’d felt when I realised that I was going to lose my anal virginity began to become replaced by excited anticipation instead. Perhaps I would enjoy this? With Lynda’s re-assuring words contributing greatly to this process, especially when she’d stated that Denise would be livid if I was damaged in any way. So, I knew they’d both be careful with me.

Gwen’s preparations complete, she climbed onto my bound form, offering her ‘cock’ to my crack, and very slowly and gently began to insert it. Especially when the tip reached my sphincter, which she had actually penetrated with her fingers. Once she’d passed through with her cock, she then slowly moved it inwards until my arse had swallowed its entire length. And once the shock had passed, I fully realised just how good it felt to have it there! Yes, I was going to enjoy myself after all!

For now, Gwen withdrew her cock, only to re-insert it and the cycles began. Very slowly and gently at first, before my captor began to accelerate the entire process. It wasn’t long she was pumping me with everything, and I DO mean everything, she had. As I felt one of her hands grab hold of my own cock, and began to pump that too, at the same frequency as she reemed my backside. Obviously these two actions were taking effect, and I became totally turned on. So much so, that after a few minutes I came, pumping spunk out of my cock at possibly a faster rate than I’d ever done before, so excited I was! Onto the towel deliberately placed on top of the bed’s satin sheet, with the realisation of just why the girls had put it there dawning on me.

The almost simultaneous, very loud screams of delight emitted by Gwen also told me that she too had thoroughly enjoyed the whole process, as the attachment of her strap-on, strategically placed right by her clitty, having done its own job. As we both started to calm down, Gwen climbed off me, and, looking at her friend simply said, “your turn!”

For although Denise had suggested that just one kept me at it until spent themself, and then the other takeover, they had decided amongst themselves to alternate the ‘pegs,’ giving themselves a degree of breaks, that I would be denied.

Actually, that wasn’t strictly true, for Lynda decided to wait a little before, this her first time, until my cock had become hard again. But once she’d performed the same ‘routine’ as Gwen had just done, with the same glorious result for both of us, the girls now denied me any rest, as they alternated as quickly as they could, almost without any gaps in-between pegs. Being female, they could delight in the fact that their bodies allowed multiple orgasms, but with me being male I couldn’t. Only achieving one every twenty minutes or so, the time needed for my batteries to ‘re-charge!’

Thus, as directed to by their own Mistress, Gwen and Lynda kept me constantly ‘at it,’ with what had, at first, been exciting and exhilarating becoming totally exhausting. I was spent.

As to be honest, despite their little rests, were both Gwen and Lynda. And although this pair of minxes were fully mischievous, neither of them were cruel. So, fully aware that they had fulfilled Denise’s instruction to completely exhaust me, they mercifully stopped. Releasing me from bondage to the bed, it was back into the original chain and cuff arrangement. I was about to meet Denise again, but this time I’d be able to both see and hear her.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago A nice setup for my kind of dystopian world!
Sorry, my friend, i never thanked you for this kind comment. Hope the 'set-up' continues to be to your taste.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, once more I entered the main house of the estate, to be taken into what was clearly an office room and saw a very tall and well-built woman sitting behind a desk. With that build of hers abundantly clear being in the form of muscle and not fat. Not your traditional beauty, but I could sense the very real smouldering sexuality being emitted by her. “Welcome to my abode. I trust that Lynda and Gwen here have kept you amused while I had work to perform?”

Almost so shattered that I could hardly speak, I just uttered a rather pathetic, “yes Mistress.”

“Good. Well to business then. As you know I lent you a rather substantial amount of money, that you have completely failed to re-pay in the agreed time. So now you belong to me, for me to do with you just as I please.” She smiled, the smile of somebody who has triumphed regarding one of their aims and sure as hell KNOWS it! For, what I didn’t know is that this whole situation had been engineered by Denise, once I’d committed to being her debtor, she had fully arranged for me to lose both my employment and source of income. Making her capture of me inevitable. She had, effectively, bought me.

And there was something else I was unaware of, the reason why Denise was so keen for me to utterly exhausted and not fully ‘with it’ at this precise moment. For this particular capture hadn’t been fully legal. Strictly speaking when Gwen and Lynda had first burst into my bedroom, and read that document to me, I could legally have appealed there and then. Giving me a period of two weeks before I officially became Denise’s property, time to possibly raise the money owed. One of the reasons that they struck when they did, when I had been asleep and not fully alert. No wonder they had been so pleased when I had capitulated immediately.

However, in front of Denise was the full, legal slave agreement between us, and once I’d signed that, such right of appeal would be completely gone, and then I really would be hers. She presented it to me, handed me a pen, being too shattered to bother to read it at all, and having had my normal writing hand, left in my case, released, I literally signed my life away. To become her pet, her plaything, her total sex-toy. She signed the document herself, and then those signatures were signed as having been witnessed by both Gwen and Lynda. Now I really did belong to Denise, completely and utterly.

Who, like her employees, demonstrated that she wasn’t really cruel. “Now we’ve got all that done, I think you could do with some well needed sleep. As well as something to eat and drink, oh yes, I look after my possessions well here. You are an asset to me, and I want you in top condition for your shagging duties with me. Gwen, Lynda, take him to his cell and arrange a meal for him. Then lock him safely inside and let him sleep. Unbound. Tomorrow you’ll be allowed to rest, before I take you for our first time the day after.” She stood up, came to me, grabbing hold of my head and kissed me passionately, which if I hadn’t been so exhausted I, no doubt, would have greatly enjoyed. “Until then, Darling!”

Once more Gwen and Lynda led me away, back to my cell, where, as ordered by Denise, I was offered a meal. Having eaten it, they now left me alone, making sure the door was firmly locked behind them. Yes, this room was quite luxurious, in fact very much so, but make no mistake it was a cell. For I was confined within, with no option to leave of my own violation.

As well as not being cruel, Denise was also a lady of her word. For apart from a brief visit from Lynda and Gwen, I was left alone all day. During that very short time in their presence, they explained a few ‘rules of the house.’ Opening the room’s closet, they showed me the quite large pile of satin panties, suspender belts and very sheer nylon stockings, my ‘uniform,’ as it were. I was required to change into fresh, clean sets of these, having showered, every morning. Starting today, so into the shower I went. Also, inside of the closest were a good few black satin bedsheets and pillowcase sets, I was to change those every day too. The dirty items would be removed when Gwen and Lynda, who had been assigned the task of being my personal attendants, delivered my breakfast. At that time each day they’d also leave a menu, offering me a choice of just what I would be given to eat for lunch and dinner that day, as well as the following day’s breakfast. And I must make it quite clear, I was offered a good choice, and the food I received proved to be cooked excellently. Denise had fully meant it when she’d promised I’d be looked after.

Once they had left, I wasn’t disturbed for the rest of the day, so I fully recovered from what the two minxes had inflicted upon me yesterday. To in fact become, to my and no doubt your surprise, excited about, and very much looking forward to, the prospect of being shagged by Denise. It was going to be intense, an ‘adventure,’ I was of no doubt about whatsoever. And by now I was fully aware of my bondage fetish, wanting to be tied, or chained, up and ravished by a powerful woman. With Denise herself being possibly the ultimate example of that adjective that I, personally, had ever encountered.

Come the next day, after I’d showered and changed my clothing and bedsheets as instructed, I was bought breakfast by my attendants. And then I was left alone again, to allow said meal to pass through. About two hours later Gwen and Lynda entered the cell again, ordering me to lie, face up, on the bed and spread myself out. Between them they then, very securely, tied my limbs to the bed posts, in a manner that, whilst totally and utterly inescapable, was no danger to my blood circulation or general health at all. It was time.

In fact, they’d only just finished when Denise entered the room, looked utterly divine in just stockings and suspenders, not even wearing any panties at all. Talk about just getting down to business! Go on, take a guess as to what state my cock was in at this precise moment!

Mistress Denise, for she was very much in charge, sat herself down on the bed and took said cock into her hands. “Em, utterly delicious Darling. AND ALL MINE!” Suddenly she leaned forwards and her lips met mine. Not being shattered this time, although I just knew I would be later on, I was able to enjoy the following snog, that was FULL of passion and desire. Promising that a very torrid, but extremely exhilarating, time was ahead in the immediate future.

Now Denise moved position again, laying directly on top of me now, and placing the nipple of one of her tits into my mouth. “Chew on that please!” A command despite the polite way it had been put, and I instantly obeyed, gently chewing and sucking on her ‘item.’ After a small period of time Denise withdrew her tit, offering me its ‘sister’ to play with. Which I did.

At last, it was time for the main course, as Denise slipped her, soaking wet pussy over and onto my rampant cock. Delicious! And so, as her lips once more attacked mine, it began!

And once Denise had settled into her rhythm as it were, I fully realised that I had never been shagged before by a woman who possessed such vigour, strength and pure passion as Denise. She was utterly sensational and swiftly bought me the most intense, earth-shattering and electrifying climax of my entire life, as spunk pumped from my cock into her!

She really had been that good and judging by the sheer piecing screams that she had emitted at almost the same time, it rather appeared that she’d enjoyed herself too! As both of us did shortly afterwards when Denise subjected me to Round Two! I looked forward to an entire day of being utterly shagged half to death by my new owner, even though I knew I’d be totally shattered by the end of it! However, Denise was about to introduce a new element into this equation, one that would make things even more exciting. And far kinkier, it was time to discover just where her reputation for that particular commodity had come from, and that it was a true fact.

Using some sort of radio device, she summoned both Gwen and Lynda back into the room, and when they answered their bosses’ call, they were carrying several items with them. First up were several more silk bondage ties, and as Denise lay down on my form again, spreading herself out, in a similar way to me, I guessed just what was about to happen here. Correctly, as Denise placed her hands in contact with mine, interlacing our fingers. Yes, they were to be tied together, Gwen tying Denise’s left hand to my right, as Lynda tied our other two hands. Once the two assistants had completed this task, some short ties were employed to tie Denise’s wrists to my corresponding ones. She was now as helpless and bound as I was, especially when Gwen and Lynda completed the job by tying Denise’s ankles to mine. Neither of us could escape from the other now, or obviously from the bed! WOW!

But our bondage to each other wasn’t complete yet. Nipple clamps entered the equation, two pairs linked with short chains. One of each of these was fastened to the nipples of Denise’s tits, with the other end being placed, painfully I discovered, to my breast nipples. Binding us to a further degree together. Next the front suspenders holding my stockings were removed, to be clasped to Denise’s, and vice versa. Again, limiting the distance we could pull our bodies apart.

And finally, neither Denise nor myself were going to be able to see each other during our confined shagging. Gwen placed a blindfold over Denise’s eyes, as at the same time Lynda removed my power of sight by fitting one onto me. Time to revive the sex, as I was fully hard again, and if possible, even more so than before. I had NEVER been so turned on as I was at this moment before in my entire life!

With this new dimension if anything the sheer excitement generated by the raw sex between Denise and I ramped up yet another gear, if not two. With all of her considerable strength, stamina and energy having no outlet at all except into the body she was bound so tightly to, mine. For over two hours, Denise took me to places that my imagination hadn’t even believed possible, let alone I’d ever been to! It was undoubtedly, the most satisfying, exhilarating and purely fantastic sex that I’d ever been subjected to, taking me to such high levels of pure and simple ecstasy that I’d never believed could be possible before it.

Although, even for somebody as strong and powerful as Denise, that level of sexual intensity can’t last for ever, and with both of us utterly shattered and spent, she finally bough matters to a close. But, with massive smiles upon a certain two faces.

“Wow, Darling what a first time together.” As she was being released from bondage by her two assistants. “The first of many, and do I sense you want that as much as me? But, unfortunately not for a few days, I’m away on business for a bit. But don’t worry I know that Gwen and Lynda here will be pleased to look after you while I’m away. Ciao!” With that she was gone. Gwen and Lynda now undid my own bondage to the bed, and then also left, shutting and locking the door of my cell behind them. Reminding me that I was a prisoner still, owned by this totally sensational woman.

As I just laid there, utterly shattered but fulfilled like I’d never been before, I accepted that status, as the pure property of Denise, completely filled me with something approaching desire. Yes, I wasn’t free, but was my life as her pet so bad? I might be locked within it, but I now lived in a very luxurious room, with all my meals provided, and absolutely delicious food it was too. Yes, I was now simply a ‘sex slave’ but, boy, WHAT SEX? All in all, I decided to myself, being owned by Denise was far preferrable to my existence before her capture of me, struggling for every meal, never having enough money to enjoy my so-called ‘freedom.’ I now WANTED to belong to Denise, I delighted in being firmly within her captivity.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just stumbled over this tale of @LunaDog - a dystopian world it is no doubt about that, a dark one - but a fascinating one too. Do carry on pretty please :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 weeks ago Do carry on pretty please :)
I fully intend to, my good friend, don't worry about that!

Including an explanation from the depraved Denise later ( maybe not in the very next post, ) as to just WHY she likes to also be tied to her captives during her sessions with them.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And in many ways not just to her, for when she was ‘busy’ and unavailable, there were those two delicious minxes called Gwen and Lynda to contend with. Whilst neither of them possessed the outright power and stamina of their boss, they were both very sexy ladies who knew exactly what they were doing when it came to the ‘pleasures of the flesh,’ and would take great pleasure and pride in unleashing that ability and experience upon me.

To be honest, I’d be seeing far more of them than Denise herself. For she was an extremely busy woman, often being away on business like the few days in front of me now. Nor was I the only slave available to her. In this converted old stable block, there were eight cells like mine, six of which, including the one that held me, were occupied by Denise’s former debtors, who like me had been unable to repay her. One of which was female, oh yes, my captor was perfectly capable of enjoying herself with a fellow woman as much as with a male. And each one of her slaves had a pair of personal assistants to care for them, as you know Gwen and Lynda in my case. These two were not required to service any of Denise’s other captives, whose own guardians had no interactions with me. Apart from Denise herself, only Gwen or Lynda had the key to open my cell door, and they couldn’t access any other of Denise’s ‘guests.’ The point being even when Denise was home, she had the choice of five other prisoners to occupy herself with. Meaning my time with her would prove limited.

Not that I was going to be left to ‘stew,’ not with Gwen and Lynda around. The very next day, the first of Denise’s business trip, they came for me after breakfast. With a new toy to play with. A stoutly manufactured leather gag, complete with a fitted dildo, long and thick. So, very shortly after having tied me to the bed as normal, they showed it to me. “Now both of us will have a cock to play with, at the same time! One of us on this, while the other can play with your ordinary one. Won’t that be fun? Which one do you to try first Lynda?”
“I’ll try the one spurting out of his mouth, if you don’t mind Gwen. After all, we have ALL day, and plenty of time for us to swap around!”
“Dead right Lynda. Well, let’s get this fitted, shall we?”
Believe me, it didn’t take long to get this new toy, fitted into position, and quite deliberately I can assure you, I was NOT blindfolded!

Meaning I could see perfectly as Lynda grabbed hold of the upper bed frame to steady herself, as she bent her legs, which enabled her pussy to glide over and onto my second ‘cock,’ lowering herself until she was fully immersed on it. With a delicious sheer nylon covered leg either side of my head. She held herself right there, as Gwen, also on her haunches took my fully erect, ‘normal’ cock inside of her own, soaking wet pussy. Almost unnoticed by my eyes, with Lynda’s legs dominating, virtually blocking out the sight of anything else in the room.

Gwen’s voice counted down. “Three, two, one, SHAG!” And they both started pumping on their respective cock, in a prefect rhythm, fully in tune with one another. Until in almost perfect unison, like I say these girls were extremely skilled, the room became filled with the sound of three people reaching that delicious state of ecstasy almost simultaneously!

By the time my cock had achieved its rigid status again, the two girls had swapped places, so now my eyes were full of the sight of Gwen, in particular the stockings on her legs. Lynda counted down this time, and just as before the two of them delivered all three of us into that utterly delicious condition of climax!

No, they didn’t show me any mercy whatsoever, as they, constantly taking turns, kept me there and ‘engaged’ time after time. Until all three of us were shattered. When thankfully they stopped. Having untied me from the bed, they left me alone, with a cheerful “see you tomorrow,” call as they passed through the door. Which I heard being locked, naturally.

Obviously, they ‘visited’ the next day, although they didn’t bring the dildo gag with them, so I could only enjoy their sexuality one at a time. Still ‘confined’ to bed as it were though. And blindfolded for the whole time, unlike yesterday. Or tomorrow, although I didn’t know that yet. When, and again I was fully shattered, they left me, locking me in, I naturally expected that next day to follow a similar pattern. But it wasn’t going to, Denise had contacted them, deciding that despite the large degree of choice available to her, that it was me who was going to have the pleasure of her full attentions, on the event of her first day back here after her business trip. So, NO, they were forbidden to shag me on this final day of said trip. And she had issued them with a further instruction, I was to be exercised in fresh air. It wouldn’t do to have me inside of my cell constantly, even though it was fully air-conditioned and ventilated properly.

Actually, one thing in the above summary wasn’t strictly speaking correct. For this outside ‘exercise’ that I was going to be allowed did take place with me blinded. And handcuffed, my left arm being fully shackled to Gwen’s right, and my right to Lynda’s left. Placing me, without sight available, trapped in the middle of my two very sexy guardians.

They walked me around the substantial grounds of Denise’s estate, for about thirty minutes, before the cold really started to bite. Remember, all three of us were almost naked, just adorned in panties, stockings and suspenders. But it did feel good and fresh to outside again, if only briefly. Then it was back to my cell, where I fully expected to be tied to the bed again and shagged by them, unaware at the time of Denise’s orders for the following day.

Well, the first part of that expectation proved to be correct, as indeed I was tied to the bed, in a manner that I couldn’t escape from. Because, if neither of them was allowed to shag me, well there was nothing in Denise’s instruction that said they couldn’t shag each other, was there? With this in mind my bondage this time took the form of being tied to the upper bed frame, with me standing, facing the bed itself, and giving me an unobstructed view of what was about to happen on it. Once my blindfold had been removed of course, which it now was. With them placing both of respective panties into my mouth, which were full of their sexually aroused scent, even if neither of them had actually cum inside, tied in place with a tie to hold them there. Just as that very first occasion when I’d fallen into their hands.

With my sight fully available then, just what did I see? Gwen being placed onto the black satin surface of the bed, where Lynda tied all four of her limbs in secure bondage to the four corner bed posts, leaving her held in a spread-eagled position. Leaving her with her sight still available, as Lynda fitted her strap-on, Gwen’s instrument of torture to come as it were. Then she lost her sight as Lynda’s blindfold covered her eyes.

Lynda climbed onto her captive, and the show that they intended to entertain me with, commenced. With the usual energy and passion that by now, I was fully aware these two possessed on complete view. Quite a quality show they gave me, I was very impressed.

Naturally that wasn’t the end of the day’s activities, soon it was the sightless Lynda in bondage to the bed, with Gwen wearing the strap-on. Once more they ‘danced’ for my pleasure, and once more I was completely impressed by the ‘show’ they gave me. I don’t think it will come as a surprise to any of you reading this, but I was becoming very fond of both Gwen and Lynda, in different circumstances I could, very easily, have fallen into deep love with either, or even both, of them.

Having rested, they performed the same routine a few more times, each orientation in turn, they then untied me and simply left, with me locked in. They knew what I didn’t, Denise was going to shag me on the next day. So, they wanted me full rested and at my very best for her.

With no knowledge of Denise’s impending arrival in my cell, I was slightly surprised and quite annoyed when Gwen and Lynda tied me to the bed frame again, a few hours after breakfast. All such feelings being completely dispensed however when the glorious sight of Denise, again just in stockings and suspenders emerged through the door. “Good morning, Darling, did you miss me? I sure missed you!”
“Yes, Mistress Denise, I will admit that I have.”
“Ah, I’m touched. But wait no more, Mistress is here with you again, now. However, did Gwen and Lynda keep you amused whilst I was away?”
“Very much so Mistress. They were delightful as ever. That’s two good girls you have there.”
“Aren’t they just, Darling, aren’t they just?”

But what really staggered me was the nonchalant manner in which Denise simply continued on with this conversation, despite the fact that she climbed onto the bed, spread herself out where Gwen and Lynda immediately set about the task of securely tying her body to it. Obviously with her full permission, and it wasn’t long before they’d succeeded. Now I knew just where this scenario was heading.

As it so proved. Having finished with their boss for now, Gwen and Lynda now attended to me, releasing my form from the bed frame, but leaving the ties around my wrists. With their assistance I climbed aboard my Mistress, stretching my body in a mirror of how hers was, grabbing her hands with mine, and interlocking fingers, as we’d done before. To have them securely tied together, one pair by Gwen, the other by Lynda. Who then used those ties dangling from my looped wrists, to tie Denise’s wrists to mine.

Followed by moving to the other end of this bed, joining Denise’s ankles to mine, once more working as a pair. So, our bodies were now firmly held together, and I could feel Denise’s sexual heat flow across to my own form. But, once again, our front suspenders became fitted to the other’s stockings, and yes, the nipple clamps showed their face again. Painfully of course.

But Denise ordered the blindfolds not to be used, or not just yet. Because she looked me straight into my eyes. “You WANT this, don’t you?”
“To be completely honest, YES! You’re SO exciting to be with!”

“I can sense that. But do you know why I like to be tied up along with my captives?”

“If I’m going to honest again, and I respect you far too much to not be, I don’t really care. If we’re both enjoying it, then why not? However, I guess you have your reasons.”

“Fair enough, and yes, I do. You see responsibility can be very wearing. Running this business of mine sure takes it out of me, and there are occasions when I just want somebody else to do the running, and me not to have to think, so I can just go with the flow. Being tied to the bed, and my ‘partner’ for the day, achieves just that. For once I can almost relax, free from having to make ALL of the decisions. Does that make any sense?”

“Yes, Mistress Denise, it actually does, and I can understand why you feel that way. I promise you that I will NEVER try and take any advantage of your aims here and will always give you everything that I have to you.”

“I believe you Darling. I know that you’ve only been here a short time, but it’s clear to me that you mean every word of what you’ve just promised me. That’s why, even though you were my last partner before I left, now I’ve returned I’ve come straight back to you. I’m sure that you understand, I have others to service here, but it’s already clear to me that you are special. You actually WANT to be mine, as well as the excellent reports I’ve received from both Gwen and Lynda regarding your positive attitude. So, thank you, and I REALLY mean that. Right, now that’s all been said and done with, Gwen, Lynda, blind us. And then, LET’S SHAG!”
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

LunaDog wrote: 3 weeks ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago A nice setup for my kind of dystopian world!
Sorry, my friend, i never thanked you for this kind comment. Hope the 'set-up' continues to be to your taste.
It definitely does ! No worries friend, so many stories to tell, so many more to read, can't possibly comment on all the comments ... ;)
Keep on writing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 weeks ago It definitely does ! No worries friend, so many stories to tell, so many more to read, can't possibly comment on all the comments ... ;)
Keep on writing!
I just want you, and all the others who post positive comments on my creations, to know that i VERY much appreciate your kindness. And that you take the trouble to make those comments.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

great story mate
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

mega23101982 wrote: 2 weeks ago great story mate
Thank you for your support, friend. It is very much appreciated.
oldroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by oldroper »

WOW!! And I am so in need of borrowing a large sum of money....
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

oldroper wrote: 2 weeks ago WOW!! And I am so in need of borrowing a large sum of money....
I wish i had Denise's contact details to pass on to you......
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, the talking stopped, and the sex began. Once the blindfolds had been put in place, removing any power of sight from either Denise or I, and with Gwen’s help, I guided my rampant cock ‘home,’ into Denise’s delightful pussy, with was completely wet with anticipation, naturally. I started to pump her, slowly at first, as she did to me, then gaining speed until I could go no faster. Possibly bringing her very close to climax before I was ready myself, I hadn’t the same level of skill as she, not to mention the two minxes also in the room, when it came to ‘timing.’ And it was one of them who, correctly, sensed this, Gwen’s soft leather clad hand started to ‘tickle’ my balls, restoring parity as it were!

Therefore, thanks to Gwen, when our climaxes arrived, and ecstasy took full hold of both Denise and I, it was very closely together. Our combined screams almost threatened to bring down the ceiling!

Of course, it was just the first of many visits to Heaven for Denise and I that day, and yes, my timing did improve. However, neither Gwen nor Lynda was idle during these proceedings, especially during the male ‘re-charge’ period whilst my cock was waiting to become hard again. Their hands, all four now clad in soft leather, roamed over both Denise’s and my forms, paying special attention to our sheer nylon clad legs, and maintaining the level of sexual tension between us at the highest degree possible.

Although, unfortunately there was a finite level as to the strength available to maintain this degree of activity, and naturally Denise and I reached it. She called a halt to proceedings before we were completely spent. “Darling, regretfully neither of us can continue. But this evening I’d like you to dine with me, in my private quarters. Gwen, Lynda, release us both please. Take a shower, change your clothes, and then allow the two girls to bring you to me at six o’clock.”

With that, once we became free from each other and the bed, Denise left. So did Gwen and Lynda, locking the door again. Allowing me time to rest a little after my exertions with Denise and get ready for my ‘dinner date.’

At five minutes to six, Gwen and Lynda came to fetch me, soon I was once more blindfolded and handcuffed between them. I must admit it did strike me as strange, to be going to dinner just wearing female lingerie and nothing else. But then my life was no longer normal, was it? To me it was far more enjoyable now, my whole life now consisted of sexually servicing Denise, Gwen and Lynda. All three of them extremely sexy, a duty that therefore bought me the utmost pleasure. And satisfaction, I no longer wanted to be free, I was completely content to belong to Denise, it seemed right and proper.

When we arrived at her own personal quarters, she mildly rebuked Gwen and Lynda for chaining me to themselves, in utter accordance with her own rules, of course.
“But Mistress Denise, I like it! Being chained to these lovely ladies, it reminds me of my place, a place I’m delighted to be held in. I WANT to be yours! Please, they’ve done nothing wrong here. Please don’t be angry with them.”
“Fair enough, if you’re happy with the situation, then I apologise, girls. After all you were simply following my orders. Being my slave turns you on, doesn’t it?”
“Like nothing else in this world Mistress. I NEED to be yours!”
“Yes, I believe that you do. Which I guess is just as well, for I intend to keep you for the rest of your natural. Anyway girls, you may have the rest of the night and tomorrow morning to yourselves. My guest will be staying here, with me tonight. You may go, have some fun!”

Once we alone, Denise invited me to sit at the table within her kitchen area, and while she cooked our meal, she outlined her plans for the future, both hers and mine. “As I informed you Darling, I do find running my business very demanding and stressful. And I used my sex slaves for release of that to a large degree. But until now, I’ve never possessed one who I could really relate to. Like I say, until I became the Mistress of you. Who happens to be the one I’ve been looking for all of my life. So, I’ve made two decisions here. One is that, with the business doing so well, and making far more money than I’ll ever need, I’m going to take far more of a back seat, as it were, and delegate a lot more. Giving me more far time to entertain, and let’s be honest, shag, you. Would you like that? My gut feeling is that is exactly what you want.”
“Oh, it IS, Mistress Denise! Just what I want.”
“Thought so. Now, normally when I’ve held a slave for some years, and had good use of them I consider their dept to me paid. So, I let them go, and the release time for at least two of my present captives is rapidly approaching. What I would have done then, is seek two more to replace them, but since I’ve taken you, I will no longer do so. Eventually then it will be just the pair of us left, but you will NEVER be released. As I previously said, you are mine for LIFE!”
“Please Mistress Denise. THAT is just what I fervently wish for.”
“Good. Because that’s what’s going to happen. Oh, and don’t worry about something that I know you’re concerned about. Just because I’ll have more time for you myself, I’ll still be keeping Gwen and Lynda involved. You’re very fond of them, aren’t you?”
“Yes, I am. They’re both really lovely ladies.”
“I can see that, and they most definitely are. You were speaking the truth, when you said being chained in-between them turns you on, doesn’t it?”
“Yes Mistress. Although not as much as when I’m with you.”
“RIGHT answer, Darling! Anyway, let’s eat.”

To my pleasant surprise I discovered that Denise was as skilled in the kitchen as she was in bed, and it was a delicious meal that she cooked, accompanied with some crisp dry white wine. And then it was off to bed, but with both of us still far to shattered from our session earlier to indulge in any serious sex. But, as we cuddled and gently kissed, more in the manner of a loving married couple than a slave and his Mistress, we did very softly make love.

However, come the morning, with both of us rested I awoke to find myself in the process of being securely chained, with leather cuff sets, to the bed by Denise, basically she’d got one arm secured to the bed post by the time I stirred, and was very near to fastening the other one. I offered her no resistance whatsoever in completing that task, it was clearly back to being her slave, instead of her husband that it had appeared like last night.

“Good morning, Darling! Hope you don’t mind waking up this way, but I’ve had a good night’s sleep, and am in the mood for some very serious SEX! Which YOU are going to provide!”
“Not at all Mistress Denise. Believe me I can’t think of a better way to wake up! I take it I’m about to shagged ragged all day?”
“No flies on you are there? Yes, that’s exactly what I’m going to do, after a few preparations. I have a few tasks to perform, all concerning your body, and then I can set about you! God, I’m looking forward to this!”

Said tasks included using a hospital type bottle and bedpan, to allow my body to empty itself of waste product, removing my current stockings and suspenders, replacing them with some new, fresh ones, once Denise had thoroughly washed my body, just like a nurse gives a patient a bed bath. And chaining my legs to the lower bed posts, with more leather cuffs surrounding my ankles. Then, grabbing several little padlocks, and securing EVERY buckle shut, both the four around my limbs and the other four around the bed posts. There was a sudden knock on the door, and once Denise had opened it, another suspender clad one of her girls, who was clearly not Gwen or Lynda, entered.

To be given the only key to those padlocks. “Now then, do not return with that for at least six hours, is that understood?”
“Yes Mistress,” as I gulped, half in fear and half in delight!
“And make sure that I’m not disturbed in ANY way in the meantime. No calls, no visitors, is that crystal clear?”
“Yes Mistress.” The girl beat a hasty retreat, left in no doubt about the possible consequences of any dis-obedience of her Mistress’s orders.

“So today then, it’s just you and me, Darling.” As Denise was fitting a pair of savage nipple clamps, linked by a short chain, to my breast. “I’ve got such plans for you today, be in NO doubt about that!” Oh, I wasn’t! “I’m going to do to you everything I can think of, today, we’re going to indulge in a full range of sexual activities. You’re going to eat me out, I’m going to ride that second cock of yours that Gwen and Lynda used on you the other day, and they’ve kindly lent me as I haven’t got my own yet. At times you’ll see me, and at others you won’t, all simply decided by me alone of course. But to get things started, let’s have a simple conventional shag, with you able to see the utter delight in my face that having you available to me brings, shall we? Oh yes, I’m going to enjoy today, as no doubt you will too, with me setting the agenda, and you doing exactly as you’re told. After all Darling, what exactly does that inscription on the label of your collar say?” I breathed out, and simply said,

“DOMINATED BY DENISE!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic