The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 115 (25.03.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Well, that was a bit of a change to the structure of the chapters. We usually had a non-bondage scene at first and then the bondage scene after, or a whole chapter dedicated to a bondage one. This time, we had half chapter about Sarah-Christine and then the plot. I liked that change.

I also liked that there is tension among the girls, even if it's just between Evie and Christine. This could easily generate division among them, since both sides get some things right:

- Yes, Christine is right that any time they went alone, they got in trouble (that is goodbye to "these women are formidable ALONE", because... yeah, each time they were ALONE, they were defeated). It's also a change from the first story, where the consecutive flawless victories over the valkyries obviously got the girls cocky. This time, she's more cautious because of Anna. Not in a very relatable way, because she seems too bosy, but I like that reaction after what happened to her best friend.

- But on the other side, Evie also has a point. And here it seems that she went on arguing just for the sake of arguing. If Christine is denying her access to her own place, then how is she expecting Evie will finish the research? I feel Evie should have thrown that question on the table. The girls searched for her, so she could study the chest (and scroll) for them. But if they deny her the resources she need, at least Evie should demand alternatives.

(One way to go would have Evie ask that question and Christine saying something like "after we talk to the MI6, I will revisit my decision")

The end of the chapter again suggest a consensual competition-scene, and I'm not a fan at this point. The plot is moving again and, as much as I love the Dark Lady, I have to admit that her character development and arc in this sequel is practically non-existant. She's been turned from the baddass villain who turned to the light side into... well, a Robert, who is there just so Christine can have consensual bondage sexy scenes. And personally, I feel the Dark Lady has much more potential as a character.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago And personally, I feel the Dark Lady has much more potential as a character.

Which I plan to exploit in the future, that I can promise you for the sequel of this story. And the Dark Lady well know and cherish will have her moments :) But I will tell no more at this point :)

As for denying Evie the ressources, I see that differently. Evie says herself, she can get the job done without the books. And it is not as much denying her the ressources on principal, but at that point. And taking the previos events into account, Chris and the others have a point: At the moment, I stress the term moment here, they deem the risk too high, and who could blame them? And their reasoning is entirely plausible: That Anck-Sun-Amun and her sister of Isis have no scruples to attack in broad daylight and caring not for any innocent bystanders come to harm is definitely a possibility not to simply brushed off.

The next update may answer some questions either tomorrow or in Friday at the latest. Stay tuned!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Emmy Rossum and Gerald Butler perform the “Phantom of the Opera” by Andrew Loyd Webber

I love that musical. During Covid when they showed his work, I was always watching. And, and I know I am not the first one to say this, using the music in your story is a great idea. Now maybe, because I like classical music (but also hard rock), I am biased.

Love the story so far.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. I really liked the opening of the chapter. The slow but not so mysterious reveal of the bondage worked well. The taunting was quite good.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nicely told. I really liked the opening of the chapter. The slow but not so mysterious reveal of the bondage worked well. The taunting was quite good.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

The Gym:

20 Minutes later they met in the gym, in the vast cellars of Hall Place. Chris had changed into a white judo dress, the thief in her customary black. Both women wore black belts. Over her shoulder the blonde carried a large gym-Bag obviously full. With a smile the Pianist deposited the bag next to two large compression sacks.

“You made preparations?” the thief taunted her “Are you so sure of winning?” “I followed only your motto Sarah!” the blonde smiled back. Said motto was since the events around the Weinstein-Collection a running joke amongst them. The Dark Lady never failed to emphasise that preparation was the key to success, or in her words: “Preparation. Preparation. Preparation.”

Both women slipped their shoes off, stepped on the mattress and began their warm ups. They finished almost simultaneously.

The Canadian and the German bowed and took their fighting stance “Ready to get your ass kicked?” The Dark Lady challenged the pianist – Chris smiled back “You may try!” From their past encounters both women knew they there evenly matched in power, skill and speed. Both were blessed with lightning quick reflexes and a keen sense for any weakness in their opponents defence.

In what looked like a carefully scripted dance the Canadian and the German encircled each other, waiting patiently for any opening for an attack. It was the black haired thief who attacked first with a flurry of kicks and strokes. So fast were the Dark Ladies movements, they became a blur – Chris fended of the attack, but only after her opponent had hit her left shoulder with a vicious stroke.

The pianist smiled at her opponent “Not bad Sarah, really not bad!” – but Chris gave as good as she got and during her next attack, it was the thief who rubbed her left ribcage after the pianist had hit her with a hard and precise kick with her left heel. “Obviously Chris has trained excessively after our last match”

For a while attack and counterattack followed in rapid succession, without any of the two fighters being able to breach the defence of their opponent. Both women had worked up a sweat.

In the end it was a minimal error by the Black Lady which turned the tide. After a combination of quick strokes and kicks, the blonde landed a hard hit against her opponent´s chest which send the thief flying. Chris sensing the opportunity sat on the ribcage of her opponent, pinning her arms with her knees to the ground. The blonde stopped her vicious karate chop just millimetres before the larynx of her opponent.

“Do you yield?” Chris panted. The thief nodded and Chris helped her up “That was quite the match” the Canadian acknowledged. “And I insist on a rematch!” “Agreed”, the blonde nodded and added “Ready to pay your debt?”

The Dark Lady sighed “If I must” “What do you want me to do?”

Chris enjoyed that scene very much, that was sure “You can start to dress down to your panties” she grinned “While I get a few things” As she returned with the heavy gym bag, the thief stood in just her black panties on the mattress. Chris bowed and retrieved a few items from the bag – and presented the thief with a large egg shaped device.

The Canadian´s eye brows went up a fraction: “Is that what I think it is?” The blonde could not hide her amusement “If you mean, if this is the egg you made me wear in New York? Then you are right. It is freshly charged of course, don´t be shy you know what to do with it”

A bit grudgingly Sarah McKenzie inserted the device in her vagina. As she had adjusted her panties, Chris gave her two nylon stockings next “Why don´t you give yourself a nice crotch rope?” A large nude body stocking was next. The shiny material hugged the athletic body of the thief like a second skin.

“Suits you well” Chris smiled “Now be a darling and put your arms at your side” With practised motions the blonde tied the wrists of Sarah against its respective thigh, so that her palms rested flat on it. A few wraps of duct tape pressed the palms flat against the thigh.

The thief sighed “You take no chances do you?” “With you?” Chris returned smiling “Since Hamburg? Never! But we have barely started!” 15 Minutes later 10 bands of hose adorned Sarah´s body from her shoulders to her ankles. Over them Chris had wrapped bands of duct tape.

From her bag of tricks the blonde produced another body stocking: she helped Sarah to lie down and began to work the nylon above Sarah´s body. It took her some effort, but she got the job done.

After she had hoisted the Thief again in a standing position, Chris applied tight bands of tape over the already existing bonds.

“You bought a ton of hose Chris” McKenzie quipped “Not quite” Chris replied, “but yes, a lot – and I think it´s time for a gag!” “Let me guess” the Thief stated “Hose, used hose”

“How very perceptive of you” Chris chuckled. The large ball of hose consisted of two pairs of used hose in fact. It took the blonde considerable effort to press and prod the depressingly large ball into her prey´s mouth. So large was the wadding that McKenzie´s jaws stood ajar. With a complete role of translucent tape, the pianist cleave gagged the thief first, before covering the complete face from nose to chin with a wall of tape.

After she had inserted ear buds into the Canadian´s ears, Chris pulled another pair of hose over the Canadians head, wrapping one leg three times over the crown and under the chin and the other around her mouth, encouraging the thief to bite down on the large wad of hose filling her mouth. And the blonde had made sure that the crotch panel rested above her nose.

Her world went black, as a heavily padded hood was pulled over her head. Now she was deaf blind and dumb and she doubted that the pianist was done.

Slightly swaying she stood on her tightly bound feet. All in all she was really comfortable, despite the security and tightness of the bondage.

What she could not see, that Chris had opened the compression sacks and retrieved two restraining bags, very similar to those Elizabeth Crawford had used. Chris had tasked Sophie to bring those bags with them from Germany to England. In fact, Chris enjoyed it from time to time being restrained that way – not that would tell that anybody except Ragna or Anna.

As the bags lofted up, Chris helped the thief to lay down on the mattress. The Canadian felt that something was taped against each sole and then her soles were taped together “Thank god no tooth brushes” McKenzie mused darkly.

Manhandling Sarah into the first bag was relatively easy, the second was more difficult and But at least the deed was done. Very pleased with herself the pianist looked down at the downfilled cocoon on the floor “So you get not bored, I will leave you something, to pass the time” the Canadian heard her voice in hear ears. Seconds later, the vibrating egg began to buzz as the two eggs taped against her soles. Sarah knew she was in for a rough ride and steeled herself.

Her body was engulfed from all sides and compressed. Even if she had not been tied most securely, escape would have been impossible.

Chris showered long and hot, redressed and left the thief to her own devices.

Outside the Dining Hall roughly an hour before, after Lunch:

“You are not happy with Chris´ decision” Sophie stated as they walked the corridor “No, I am not” Evie huffed “She can be really bossy right?”

“Occasionally” Sophie looked calmly at her lover “But it is for the best – and after what happened to Anna, you know Anna is her best friend, they go way back. I know not all the details but Anna is the closest to a best friend Chris has, and she has not many: That she is protective of her, is not that surprising”

“No, of course not” Evie was still miffed “But those books would make my work much much easier, and we have to find out what that Sun Ray of Amon Ra really is, this is what that all is about I am sure – and besides that I don´t see the problem in making a short stint to my apartment, it will not take much time – and what should happen anyway” She pouted.

“A lot can happen in a short amount of time” the German stated dryly “Believe me, I know” adding “You saw what happened to Anna you saw her face? You want to risk another incident? In the museum we were just lucky, you know that!” The lawyer stated firmly, falling automatically back into the role of the District Attorney she had been not too long ago.

“I did” Evie sounded impatient, “but this is different, believe me, what shall happen in bright daylight, they won´t attack us among many people on the street? – look, you can go with me and provide cover” she finally begged.

“I could do that” Sophie stated, her doubts still obvious “Does not mean I think this is a good idea, Chris will be furious when she finds out”

“She does not need to, Soph. If all goes well we are back before anyone knows” The Egyptologist reassured her lover.

“This is reckless Evie” Sophie regarded her with a long look, still not comfortable with the idea, but her resistance crumbling

“Let us hope that you are right, if not? Chris kicking your ass will be the least of your problems – or mine” she continued, she added “Did anybody tell you that you are as stubborn as a mule?” this time Sophie could not hide a small smile.

“Okay then” she sighed and looked at her watch “Meet me in 10 at the Back Door on the East side, I have to take some precautions”

The lawyer in her asked “Why do I act against my better judgement?” “That is simple” her heart told her “because you have totally fallen for her and cannot say no”

Evie felt a twinge of regret, as she walked to her room - she didn´t want to land Sophie in a hot seat, but she needed those books and she would make up for it later to Sophie – if Chris didn´t rip her head off first of course.

10 Minutes later they met at the Back Door: Sophie wore a brown Basque beret, a matching coat, a long green tartan skirt and fashionable but sturdy knee high brown boots. Evie gave her the once over “Very posh Miss Reichenbach” she teased her lover

“Thanks” Sophie smiled, a bit forced “Let´s go – and I still doubt we should do this” “I will make it up to you” Evie looked her deep in the Eyes “If you still can” Sophie replied dryly.

Lancaster Gate Station:

Roughly an hour later they left Lancaster Gate Station. Evie´s flat was housed in Lancaster Gate. Sophie scanned the area for any signs of surveillance, but had so far detected none, which did not meant there was no surveillance, she felt uneasy, and she doubted again the wisdom of her decision – but it was too late now. She pulled herself together and followed Evie.

Lancaster Gate, London

“Don´t make such a sour face” the Egyptologist teased the German “In ten minutes were are out of here”

“Wait Evie” Sophie interrupted her “I will text Chris, where we are, just in case” Evie waited impatiently, tapping her left foot on the plaster till the lawyer had sent the message.

While Evie searched for the books Sophie waited impatiently in the floor near the entrance door, she felt like a cat on a hot tin roof. Finally, Evie returned with her books.

As they stepped out on the street again she froze and went for her gun “I wouldn´t do that if I were you” a cold voice behind her warned her “Doctor Callahan might not lose her head –since we need that head still, yours on the other hand … is expendable.”

Sophie wheeled around, in the doorway stood a shell-shocked Evie, behind her a smugly smiling Anck-Sun-Amun “So good you showed up, that saved us much trouble, we thought already, you wouldn´t come”

Evie looked apologetically at Sophie, her cheeks turning crimson red. The German shot her lover an angry look “What now?” she demanded “Ah young love!” Anck-Sun-Amun mocked Sophie “Trouble in paradise?” Sophie just rolled her eyes.

“You will accompany us and then we will have a little chat” the Egyptian gloated.

Sophie analysed the situation quickly: behind her Anck Sun Amun threatening Evie with a gun, in front of her four of the Egyptian's henchwomen, blocking any escape. If she had been alone Sophie might have tried to fight her adversaries, but in this case … she simply couldn´t risk Evie´s safety, and a fire fight on the open street could hurt innocent bystanders.

In general Sophie did not believe in no-win-scenarios, but for the moment she had no other choice than to comply. They were ushered to a large non-descript black van and inside.

“Let us secure you a little better” Anck Sun Amun told Sophie sweetly “Take of your coat and no sudden movements” the Egyptian ordered her sternly. Having no other option, Sophie complied.

With all calm she could muster she removed her beret and her coat – and looked Anck-Sun-Amun straight in the eye, outwardly entirely calm.

Quickly one the assassins searched her with practised motions, letting her hands resting on her breasts longer than necessary, squeezing them “She is clean” she stated “her breasts are spectacular” Sophie showed no reaction.

“You can play with them later; now make her comfortable for the ride!” Anck-Sun-Amun ordered a bit indignantly, the other woman set to work. Sophie stoically stared ahead as her wrists were tightly tied together behind her back.

She inhaled sharply though as her elbows were lashed brutally together “Sit” her captor told her curtly. One of the other women knelt down and unzipped her boots and took off the left first then the right one. Sophie resisted the impulse to kick her straight in the face.

Pleased the assassin looked at the thick brown woollen Socks Sophie wore on her feet “Those will come in handy” she teased Sophie as she pulled her socks off “Interesting, she wears pantyhose under her socks” Again the lawyer didn´t care to answer “Fuck you!” she thought.

The sick games of her father in law had taught her as much “I will not give them the satisfaction to rage and scream – or beg” and continued to stare ahead. Her ankles were tightly tied together, her legs below and above the joint.

Her second captor balled up the two socks into a distressing large ball of fabric. Sophie opened her mouth “Look at that!” the woman mocked her “a captive who enjoys being gagged, isn´t that great?” Pressing the large wad home, made Sophie wretch, the warm worn socks tasted foul. Soon her lower face had been disappeared behind a wall of translucent tape, her jaws stood ajar, which held her lower face in a vice grip.

She felt movement behind her and her world went dark as a heavy padded sleep mask was tied across her eyes. Ear buds took care, that she was not only blind but deaf too. But her Captors were not finished yet. Some sort of heavy spandex hood was pulled over hear head, which was heavily padded across the mouth, over the ears and above her eyes. It enclosed her head like a second skin. A locked collar around her neck made it impossible to dislodge, even if she had not been tied up.

Unceremoniously she was hauled on her feet and pressed on her stomach one of her captors pressed her knee between her shoulder blades to hold Sophie down, who grunted, the other one bent her legs backwards, till her heels rested almost on her but: The hogtie was brutal, she could grab her nyloned heels with her hands.

As finish her big toes were lashed together, or so Sophie thought. The thin cord cut deep into the soft flesh. She was wrong though: She felt a sharp tug at her head as the thin cord was tied to a D-Ring at the top of the hood. Sophie was forced to look straight ahead. The strain was incredible “How long can I hold together?” she grunted into her gag.

Anck Sun Amun looked with amusement at Evie who had followed the confinement of her lover with horror “You need not to worry, we will treat you with respect you are the guest of honour after all”

As Evie found out, respect meant, that she was not hogtied and not gagged with her socks, but besides that as securely tied and tightly gagged as Sophie. Two pairs of used panties had been packed into her mouth. To be deprived of her senses was the worst though.

Only able to rely on her not impaired senses Sophie felt that the van was moving. One of her captors had set her boots on her bound arms, so that she would not roll around in the van.

The heels of the Woman pressed uncomfortably into the soft flesh of her back. She groaned: Breathing through the fabric of the hood was difficult. She concentrated on her breathing and tried to breath in deep and regular block anything different out.

“How very kind” Sophie mused darkly “And I told you Evie that this was no good idea” She cursed inwardly as someone hit her left heel with a riding crop, then her right heel. Then under her arches, first right, then left and finally the soft flesh of her balls. Sophie grunted and tried to move her bound feet out of harm´s way, but the way her toes were tied made that impossible, so her efforts were vain: the procedure began again “Concentrate on your breathing Sophie”

Evie was in a shock like state and scared to the bones. How could she have been so stupid? Now they were into deep trouble. Her Father had once told her: “My dear Evie, your stubbornness will one day land you into deep trouble” and had stroked her gently over her head.

“Father you have been right, we are into deep trouble” Her jaws already ached and the ropes cut deep into her skin. Blind, deaf and gagged she was in her own small dark world “Who will save us?”

And they drove on.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, they are all so multi-talented! Adorable!

But now Evie and Sophie seem to be really in the sh*t, at least for a while. Hopefully not to long! Excellent scene of capture and forced surrender!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent chapter with great bondage. I love your liberal use of pantyhose, it was on full display here! Looking forward to where you take us!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Great chapter and detailed description of some tight bondage!

Love has made one of our heroines make a silly error that she will pay for later.

What will happen now? Can they be saved?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Lancaster Gate, London

Funny, I was just watching a series on TV - The Capture - the other week and Lancaster Gate played a role in that.

Evie and Sophie are in trouble indeed. It is still funny (hence why this is fiction) that the bad guys are running around with bags full of stuff to restrain people.

And Sarah gets to enjoy some time alone. Great update.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a joy to wake from a long sleep in and find this. To paraphrase [mention]Nainur[/mention], Evie and Sophie are indeed in deep kimchi. But it's not like Evie hadn't been determined to get them there. Well done, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

So Evie (and Sophie) getting in trouble was expected, but I didn't expect them to try and sneak out so quickly. I thought it was going to happen during the concert with the Queen. Sounds like Christine should spend less time with Sarah and more time actually checking the perimeter of her safe house.

The chapter does feel a little rush and I find a few inconsistencies:
- Evie tries to convince Sophie, Sophie says no, Evie says "please, you can protect me" and Sophie immediately goes "OK". I guess she's attracted to her and it's hard to say no but Sophie could have use some more convincing here.
- They kind of agreed to not tell Christine (that´s the whole point of sneaking out). It feels like Christine & company will be rescuing them, so the plot needs Christine to know that they went to Evie's apartment. But in a more realistic way, it makes little sense that Sophie decides to text her location.
- How exactly Ank-Sun-Amun knows Sophie and Evie are lovers?
- Why is Sophie feeling that fighting would endanger Evie's life? Ank-Sun-Amun has just told her that Sophie is the one expendable, not Evie. If she fights and loses, they take Evie. If she doesn't fight, they still take Evie. And they are not going to kill her on the spot, because Ank-Sun-Amun just said they need her alive.

The descriptions of the ties and gags are great as always. This event being placed before the concert and the meeting of Christine and the secret agent from MI6 is a very, very interesting choice and opens lots of possibilities. Will Christine still go to the concert? Will the girls divide forces? I hope we get to see some reaction from them, it's about time Hayley and Kirsty stop getting excited with all the shopping and remember they are in a mission with life-death stakes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Evie and Sophie are in trouble indeed. It is still funny (hence why this is fiction) that the bad guys are running around with bags full of stuff to restrain people.
Well, the professional kidnapper is always prepared :) And I think, there is enough space in the large nondiscript black van two stow tie up materials a plenty :) And as we know: Anck-Sun-Amun is very thorough :)

Thank you all for your kind comments folks :) The next update be due tomorrow at the latest.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

Hall Place Manor: One hour Later:

Amanda was working on her special assignment. So far she had made better progress than to be expected. With long practise she had reached a certain level of perfection with the tools of trade of the ancient Egyptians scribes – and she did not want to disappoint her mentor.

It was a good thing though she was just about to put the feather into the ink, or she might have spilled it all over the papyrus, so sudden Chris stormed into the conference room, only to find just Amanda and Sybil there “Where is Evie?” she demanded “I didn´t see the Professor for two hours” the assistant shrugged “She told me she had to take care of something urgent. We haven´t seen her ever since”

The Pianist mulled this over “Sybil have you seen Sophie?” The secretary shook her head “Not since lunch”

“Right” Chris turned on her heels and left “Why is she so worried?” Amanda asked Sybil “Don´t know” the tech wizard shrugged “But knowing her I suspect she has a good reason.

In hindsight Chris herself could not tell herself, what had made her looking for Evie – and Sophie: had it been the way, Evie had taken aside Sophie after lunch, or just her instincts? The blonde scolded herself for her inattentiveness. She had been way to be preoccupied back then with her rematch with Sarah …

In her room Chris took her smartphone from her desk. She had left it there, before the fight with Sarah. There was a new message from Sophie, the blonde read the text, grew pale, then red and swore loudly.

10 Minutes later:

Hayley looked at her smartphone as the first tones of Robbie William´s Angels signalled an incoming message “We shall meet Chris at Anna´s Room ASAP” Kirsty nodded “Any Idea why?” Hayley shrugged “Honestly? I am at a loss – let´s find out!”

10 Minutes later they assembled in Anna´s room. The Russian sat on her bed, some cushions in her back. Hayley and Kirsty were the last to enter “What is this about Chris?” Kirsty asked as soon Hayley and she had closed the door behind them “Sophie and Evie are missing” Kate supplied “They are not answering any calls” the pianist added “And what is more: Sybil cannot trace their phones”

“That does not sound good” Hayley agreed “Where were the phones logged in the last time?” “Somewhere near Lancaster Gate” the Tech Wizard offered “Evie´s flat is there” Kate said “Exactly” Chris was furious “Sophie wrote me a text that they went there, I just read it”

“What can we do now?” Hayley asked “If you ask me” Kate offered “Only two things: Waiting for a message of their kidnappers – we all know who that is - and trying to locate them by any means”

“I don´t think we have any other choice: Sybil do your worst” Chris ordered “Will do boss” Sybil replied and left.

Kirsty offered “Let Hayley and me drive to Evie´s Apartment, to check if we find any clues there” “Alright” Chris nodded “but take Sarah with you …” she paused for a moment and blushed furiously seconds later “What is it Chris`” Hayley prodded. The pianist was obviously looking for the right words “Well, you might have to release her out of the bags in the gym first …”

Hayley and Kirsty looked questioningly at her “I´ll explain later” Chris muttered, just do it right?” “Right, but I want to know the full story later” the Briton kept a totally straight face and left with Hayley.

Now Anna, Chris and Kate were alone. Chris was pacing the floor, obviously barely keeping her emotions in check.

“I would like to know this story too” Anna said to nobody in particular, but the blonde had obviously not heard her.

“When this is over, I will rip her head off!” she fumed “Which one? Sophie´s or Evie´s?” Anna teased her “Both” came the hot reply, but Anna´s pun helped her to calm down a bit

“I told Evie that this was dangerous, we told her that” Chris added somewhat calmer, sounding more desperate than angry now “As if we haven´t done anything stupid in our lives before?” the Violinist commented calmly, Chris shot her an angry look “This is different and you know that Anna, you of all people should not make any excuses for either of them”

“I am not making any excuses Chris, I just stated the obvious” Anna returned “Evie was genuinely sorry for what happened to me”

“And why did she make another stupid mistake so short after what happened to you?” Chris sounded anything but placated “and why on earth did Sophie play along?”

“That is simple, Chris, because Sophie loves Evie” Anna had risen her voice slightly to make her point,

“And deep down Sophie fears to be rejected” Kate seconded, Chris turned to the American “How did you know?” she demanded “We skyped a few times and Sophie did not say that directly, but I could read it between the lines” the detective continued “She is not happy in her marriage, she feels rejected by Lucas – and now she has met Evie, she fears another rejection”

Chris was lost for words “Why didn´t she talk to me?”

Anna and Kate shared a look, almost imperceptibly the homicide detective nodded “Chris” Anna began “are you really surprised? You are the best friend one could wish for, you would jump from the highest cliff so save any off us without hesitation” “I sense a but” Chris muttered “But you can be a bit intimidating at times” Anna said softly. Now the pianist looked truly shocked “You are saying, Sophie feels intimidated by me?”

“Not exactly” Kate continued “I suspect it is more that she did not want to bother you with her problems. You offered her a fresh start and she wants to life up to your expectations and her own”

“I did not and do not expect anything from her” Chris looked really crestfallen now “I want her happy that´s all”

“Tell her that Chris – and don´t rip her head off” Anna proposed

“If we get her back in one piece” Chris mused darkly. “But with Evie I will have words” she added” “Believe me, me too” Anna reassured her “It was obvious she was not pleased with your decision, but I wouldn´t have thought, she would act that reckless”

“That is all very well” Kate cleared her throat: “We must face the truth: As long as Sybil locates them or the kidnappers contact us we can´t do nothing – and before you can rip their heads of, we have to find them first”

The three Friends looked at each other

“I hate it when you are right” Chris muttered sullenly “And I hate waiting”

London: Unknown Location:

Sophie had lost any track of time. She had tried to count the turns they made at first, but lost count at some point. Under the stifling hood she sweated profusely. In regular intervals her soles had been subjected to a beating, obviously to keep her on edge or the circulation intact. Probably both she guessed. “And this bitch uses my back as footstool still” she fumed. Her soles burned and breathing was difficult. Her neck hurt like hell.

“By now the others must have found out, that we have gone AWOL” the lawyer thought as the van came to a sudden halt. She felt that the rope which connected her feet to her hands and her toes to her head was loosened, she sighed in relief as she could stretch her legs. The ropes around her ankles and under the knees were untied the one above the joint was left in place.

“As if I had had any chance to run, blind, and deaf and dumb as I am! Sophie was roughly hauled to her feet and helped her out of the van, shoving was more like it. Her long skirt and her tied knees made it not any easier to keep her balance.

She shuddered as her feet touched the ground. The floor felt cold under her nyloned soles: Concrete? Someone gripped her firmly at her upper arm and led her along. At some point they walked some steps down, the floor became even colder under her feet.

Another stairwell, a long corridor and then they came to a halt. It was significantly colder now. Sophie was pushed forward she felt a threshold under her soles, another shove into her back. By a firm hand she was turned around. Someone held her firmly by her left upper arm. The fingernails of that person cut into her skin.

The stifling hood was pulled off her head, someone fumbled at her blindfold; another person removed the ear buds. After blindness and the enforced silence her senses needed some time to adjust. The air felt cool on her sweaty face. She was in a dimly lit cellar. The floor under her feet was made of stone as were the walls of the cellar. Sophie shuddered.

Before her stood the woman who she pegged as Anck Sun Amun´s right hand and two other women. The woman, named Nofret, regarded her with the hungry look of a predator. Sophie just stared back. Her father in law had not broken her, these goons wouldn´t break her. “I have to thank the old bastard” she thought “This can´t be worse than what he did to me”

“Listen Sophie” the other woman addressed her in a cold commanding voice “You will follow our instructions to the letter and don´t dare to touch the gag. Nod if you comply!”

Sophie nodded submissively “Let them think that they have broken me”

Nofret continued “We will untie you and then you will undress. The High Priestess ordered to make you comfortable” An ominous smile crossed the Egyptian´s full lips.

Sophie nodded again. Swiftly the other two women removed her bonds. Gingerly the lawyer rubbed her chafed wrists, where the coarse ropes had left deep indentations and pulled her turtleneck sweater above her head, slowly and threw it almost casually on the floor.

She unzipped her long skirt, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it, slowly almost seductively slow Sophie rolled her Pantyhose down, left leg first, then the right. “I will give them a good show for their money” Sophie thought as she rolled her panties down and stepped out of them. Sophie smiled under her gag “Fuck you! You will not break me!”

As she stood upright and proud stark naked on the floor, Sophie folded her arms under her breasts. The Egyptian leered with barely disguised lust at her beautiful body: The full firm breasts, the trained and toned body her long well sculpted legs, Sophie glared at her, defiantly and proud “Bring it on”

Her Captors set to work, making her “comfortable”

When they were ready, Nofret stood directly behind her and let her hands resting on her firm breasts, squeezing them repeatedly “The High-Priestess forbade me to play with your lover but we could have lots of fun – if you show a little gratitude. And believe me you will beg for it, when we are through with you” the Egyptian whispered hoarsely with longing in her left Ear. She squeezed Sophie´s breasts some more and left the cell.

On the threshold she turned again “Think about what I said” she blew Sophie a kiss and left. The door closed behind her.

Sophie was alone.

Same Location, different Room:

Evie was led by her upper Arms first some Stairs up. Corners turned; more stairs. She felt that they entered another Room. The Air smelled of Dust and old Books.

Evie was not very gently pushed down on a wooden Chair. Her heart hammered into her throat and she was dead worried about Sophie. Her foolishness had them brought into this Position. She had only one to blame: herself.

Evie felt that her Ankles were tied together as were legs under her knees. Then nothing; the used underwear in her mouth tasted horrible. The coarse rope around her wrists and Elbows cut deep into her skin.

Their Captors had shown mercy though compared to Sophie´s Predicament: Those Women had not lashed her Elbows completely together. Hot Tears formed under the blindfold and she sobbed.

Anck Sun Amun watched her with the clinical Interest of a Scientist. This Woman was no fighter; Callahan was frightened to the core. She could tell that she was crying under her Hood. Her body language betrayed her.

Sophie Reichenbach was a different matter. She was as strong as she was beautiful and she was clever. She knew obviously when to choose fight and when not. The Egyptian had sensed a core of steel under the beautiful surface.

A knock at the door interrupted her line of thought as Nofret entered “We have made the other woman comfortable High Priestess. What are your orders?”

“We will let them simmer for an hour. Tomorrow we will inform von der Marwitz and her People that should soften them up”

“It shall be done as ordered” Nofret confirmed.

Evie was alone in her own small world of darkness and silence again.

Hall Place around the same Time:

“Any Progress?” Chris almost snapped at Sybil impatiently. The secretary knew that the impatience of her boss was not personal: she just hated it to be forced to sit on her hands.

“I am sorry Chris, but I couldn´t crack the smartphones yet and we had no luck tracking Sophie and Evie, but I am onto something, there is some sort of signal I cannot identify; I just need time” and turned back to her computers.

Hayley, Kirsty and Sarah had too returned empty handed: In the entrance of Evie´s apartment they had found several books, which had to be the books Evie and Sophie had gone there in the first place.

Dinner this evening was a very quiet affair.

Nobody was in the mood to talk much.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It looks as if Sophie's very toughness is becoming a challenge to her captors. That is not a good thing for Sophie. Evie, well Evie has so brought this on herself and Sophie that she deserves to suffer a little more.

But you have stimulated my curiosity, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Just how has Sophie been made "comfortable?"
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I like how much sophie has changed since the previous story, although she's still pretty much the damsel in distress her attitude about it has changed a lot
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 1 year ago I like how much sophie has changed since the previous story, although she's still pretty much the damsel in distress her attitude about it has changed a lot

Indeed Sophie has gone a long away since her intial kidnapping ny von Winterfeldt´s Valkyries in the previous story. Back then one of her captors suspected a core of steel under the "beautiful surface" - she might need that quality now, and one thing is for sure, she will not be easily broken. But all in all Sophie´s way is just at the beginning.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
It looks as if Sophie's very toughness is becoming a challenge to her captors. That is not a good thing for Sophie. Evie, well Evie has so brought this on herself and Sophie that she deserves to suffer a little more.

But you have stimulated my curiosity, @Caesar73. Just how has Sophie been made "comfortable?"
Good observation. Yes, Sophie´s defiance will probably encourage their captors to break her. And her predicament she finds herself in? We will learn more in the next update, which is due at the weekend.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Unknown Location: The Dungeons

Sophie´s body glistened with sweat. And it was not just the heat. After she had undressed she had been tied up again. Her wrists high above her head, elbows tied together. Her full and firm breasts were framed with tight rope bands above and below them.

Her breasts were pulled down by heavy nipple clamps with weights. The pain though had receded to a dull throbbing by now. Her jaws ached: The gag packing, her own worn woollen socks, was very large and had become a soggy mass in her mouth by now, which made her jaws ache.

The cruelly tight crotch rope cut her nearly in two, or at least it felt that way. The worst though was the way her legs had been tied: One metre apart; under each foot a red brick was placed, which she was forced to balance on, on the balls of her feet. If she would lose her footing, her arms would probably be wrenched out of her sockets. Keeping balance became an increasingly difficult task.

The muscles in her feet and of her calves were already on fire by the strain. She did not know how long she could hold. To keep her mind occupied Sophie recited the paragraphs of the “BGB”, the “Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch” the civil code of Germany.

She had reached Paragraph 100 by now, to herself she vowed again and again: “I will not break” no she wouldn´t break: what kept her going, what had helped her survive, was the hell her late father in law had visited upon her for over three years. She recited Paragraph 101:

Paragraph 101: “If a person is entitled to receive the fruits of a thing or of a right until a particular time or from a particular time on, he is entitled to the following, unless otherwise provided […]”

Same Location: Another Room:

Evie could not tell who much time had passed. Her wrists and elbows, her jaws ached. Suddenly she felt the presence of another woman – she assumed it had to be a woman – judging by the perfume heavy with patschouli. She felt the spandex hood being removed, the earbuds and the blindfold followed. It took a while till she could see clearly again. Before her stood Anck Sun Amun, smiling, but it was no friendly smile at all – it was that of a predator.

“Are you thirsty?” Evie nodded meekly “I guessed as much, the Egyptian nodded “Listen: I will remove the gag and give you a drink. You will not talk until I ask you to. Understood?”

Evie nodded. Her jaws ached and she had given anything to get rid of that gag. So she did as ordered. A water bottle was pressed against her lips and Evie enjoyed the cool liquid. It cost her much self-control, but she remembered how Sophie had been treated and kept her silence.

The other woman produced a large ball Gag “open” she ordered curtly and Evie complied. “Listen Doctor Callahan” the Egyptian addressed her in a cool detached manner “You surely want to know what happened to your friend. She has not been harmed, if it stays that way depends entirely on you – for any misdeed of yours Sophie will be punished”

After her legs had been untied Evie was helped on her feet “Follow me!” Anck Sun Amun told Evie – and they left the Room followed by two of the Egyptians guards, which shoved her roughly forward.

Unknown Location: The Dungeons

Sophie was just reciting paragraph 150 of the BGB as the door of the dungeon opened and Evie stumbled inside, followed by Anck Sun Amun, Nofret and three guards. Evie gasped in horror as she saw Sophie´s predicament.

Sophie tried to convey strength with her eyes, but she was tired, Evie could tell. She could see the muscles of Sophie´s toned calves were quivering under the strain, as were those of her feet.

“Your friend must be tired” Anck Sun Amun told Evie - mocking compassion “If you tell me what I want to know, I will grant poor Sophie release, if not ….” She signalled Nofret who walked behind Sophie in her hand a bull whip.

Almost conversationally the Egyptian continued “Nofret is a real mistress with the whip, she knows exactly how to cause maximum pain without breaking the skin and causing permanent damage – and we wouldn´t want that, would we?” She gave Nofret a signal “The good Doctor wants a live-demonstration”

“How many strikes High Priestess?” Nofret inquired politely, as polite as a waitress asking the guest which wine would go best with the tenderloin.

“Six should suffice – for starters, don´t damage this beautiful canvas - for now!” Anck Sun Amun replied graciously, her eyes glittering with cruel pleasure, as she took in the picture before her, the defiance of the naked tightly tied woman before her and the fear of her lover made for a strong cocktail, better than any drug.

Sophie steeled herself as Nofret swung wide. As the whip bit into her skin she grunted into her gag, but did not break eye-contact with Anck Sun Amun for a second. The second blow and the pain seemed even worse.

The muscles of Sophie´s calves quivered even more. Sophie nearly lost her footing as a new cramp was forming in her left calve, but somehow she managed to keep her balance, despite the pain. Sophie panted heavily – but kept eye contact with her captor still.

The Egyptian was clearly enjoying the tableau before her, her eyes glittering with cruel pleasure.

Evie´s eyes on the other side were wide with horror, she sobbed into her ball gag. The third stroke hit home another grunt – but Sophie kept herself together, she would have never thought that someday she would thank her former father in law but the old devil had “trained” her well. And under her gag she grinned about that irony.

It was a cruel joke handed down by the gods, that his sadistic abuse of her had prepared her to endure this torture.

”The gods may throw the dice
Their minds as cold as ice”

The fourth hit, the fifth and then the last stroke hit home. Sophie was panting heavily, but stared defiantly still at her tormentor “Impressive” Anck Sun Amun strode at her, grabbed her firmly under her chin and forced Sophie to look directly into her eyes. But the cat like green eyes betrayed no emotion, just a steely resolve: “Bring it on!” they said.

The Egyptian chuckled, obviously impressed “Such spirit, such strength Sophie – if we had more time, I would really love to break you personally – you would be quite the challenge I think, but in the end they all break …” she turned to Evie “You can end this Doctor Callahan, tell me what I want to know and poor Sophie gets off the stones and some rest, refuse and we will continue – your choice. Comply or your lover suffers the consequences!”

It was only seconds but they seemed like an eternity to Sophie but then Evie nodded.

“I am glad you see sense” the Egyptian smiled “We will continue our conversation in a more comfortable environment – and Nofret: Bring Sophie to her cell and make her comfortable - after she had something to eat and to drink – we wouldn´t want to get her to comfy”

“Of course mistress” her second in command replied.

Hall Place: late Evening, Library:

Chris was alone in the library. She sat before the Grand Piano. She was in a dark mood. The Pianist laid her hands on the keyboard. To sit here, condemned to do nothing did sit not well with her, it never did. This whole affair had not gone well, she felt guilty: Instead keeping an eye on Evie, she had played around.

As if guided by a higher power her fingers found the first notes of Beethoven´s Appassionata and then Chris let it simply go, all her rage, her emotions. Some said that this sonata was the most emotional composition of the composer, a hurricane of feelings; for Chris it was perfect to channel her inner storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdg-DT8rTUQ
Claudio Arrau performs Beethoven´s Sonata No. 23 op. 57 “Appassionata”

While the opening Allegro Assai was the storm, the second movement with its delicate fragile Melody resembled the calm in the eye of the hurricane before the third and final movement “Allegro ma non Troppo – Presto” which was a hurricane at full force.

Chris was so engrossed in the music that she did not register that someone entered the library. The Woman watched with keen interest and listened with deep admiration as Chris let it all go in the final presto.

Her technique was flawless, of course, but it was the fiery passion, the raw emotion which the nusic conveyed and which Chris brought to life which fascinated her even more.

After Chris had played the last note, there was silence. Then soft Applause cut into the Silence. Anna knew her friend way to well as if to ask her if she was well, her choice of nusic, her total abandonment of caution had told her all she needed to know.

The Russian just laid her hands on Chris´ shoulders caressed them and said nothing, was just there and that was enough. Anna felt that Chris tense muscles relaxed under her hands.

Unknown Location: A cell

Sophie sat on her cot on a hard mattress: there was a rough pillow and a coarse cover. After Anck-Sun-Amun and Evie had left, she had been let down. She had been untied. Her hands had been shackled behind her back as had her ankles she had been blindfolded and brought here.

Sophie´s jailors had removed her shackles but left the gag in Place. Nofret had left a bandage scissor on her pillow. Obviously she was to remove the gag herself.

On a sturdy wooden table stood a tablet with a bottle of water, some bread and cheese. There were two buckets; one for her ablutions; the other one contained hot water, on the floor a bar of soap and on the table a wash cloth and a towel.

After she had removed her gag, she had drunk the Water greedily before using the bucket. She had cleaned herself up as best as she could, then devoured the bread and cheese. Both of decent quality; Sophie knew that her respite would be short, Anck Sun Amun had ordered this Nofret to make her “comfortable” and she had a guess, that she would not like that.

Sophie was not disappointed: The Door of her Cell opened ….

Unknown Location: Anck Sun Amun´s Office:

Evie was irritated. After they had returned to this Room, she had been untied and her gag removed. On a table before a tablet had been placed with some sort of stew and a carafe of red wine. The Egyptian had told her that she should eat and they would talk later “The Carrot and Stick-Approach” Evie had mused.

What would happen to Sophie? Her lover had been so brave … at last the hunger got the better of Evie and she tucked in. The stew was delicious and the wine superb, but Evie was astute enough to know that this could change very quickly.

If her answers would be unsatisfactory their captors would be less forthcoming, she was sure of it. Evie had just finished her meal as the door opened. With cat like movements the Egyptian walked into the room and sat across Evie, smiling.

The Egyptologist found that smile most irritating “I hope the Dinner was to your liking?” “Thank you” Evie pulled herself together and willed herself to be polite “How is Sophie?”

The Egyptian was amused “As well as she can be, just a little tied up; let me tell you something: You answer my questions and Sophie gets her well-deserved rest, refuse and she is in for a most uncomfortable night”

The woman produced a remote control and switched on the large LECD Screen. Evie gasped in horror: In a cell on a cot laid Sophie, she was tied into a brutal tight hogtie, gagged with a harness-ball gag; The red ball so large that it barely fitted in Sophie´s mouth. Its leather straps cut deep into Sophie´s skin. Obviously her mouth had been stuffed with some material before the Ball Gag had been applied.

Her toes and her elbows were tied back to rings of the harness gag. So tight was the Hogtie that only her tummy rested on the cot. Every inch of her body seemed to be covered in ropes, which cut deep into her skin: From her toes, her insteps upwards. Beads of Sweat had formed on her forehead. She rocked slowly back and forth. Her eyes were wide – but conveyed defiance still.

The Egyptian followed Evie´s reaction to the predicament of her lover intently, gauging her reaction.

“You can end this Evie” The Gang-Leader told her calmly “It is entirely up to you”

“What do you want to know?” Evie asked, anxiously, barely able to control her emotions, her fear, her guilt – she could only play for time. She would spill the beans, but morsel, by morsel – and deviate from the truth, at crucial points. It was a risk, but one she was willing to take.

Anck-Sun-Amun smiled ominously “Let us begin with a simple question: In what condition is the scroll ….”

For thirty minutes one question followed the next then the Egyptian nodded “You were most helpful Doctor Callahan and Sophie dearest has earned her rest. As you see I am true to my word!”

She took her smartphone and dialled a number “Yes Nofret, it´s me. Untie Sophie and let her rest, you may give her a hot soup and some Wine – we want her at full strength tomorrow”

On the screen Evie could see that the Nofret-woman entered the cell and began to untie Sophie “You see Doctor Callahan, Compliance has its rewards. Let us call it a day and relax, don´t you think? As if on cue two guards entered “Escort the good Doctor to my Quarters!”

Evie didn´t like the sound of it one bit. This Woman was barking mad!

Unknown Location: A cell

Sophie had been surprised that she was untied. The hogtie had been brutal and she had been grateful as she had been untied. But the Surprises had not ended there: She had been presented with some sort of stew and a Mezzo Litro Carafe of red wine.

The stew had mainly consisted of white beans in a tomato sugo and salsiccia of sorts. It had been surprisingly good and hungry as she had been she had eaten anything. “I must conserve my Strength”

The red wine had been of Californian vintage, dark, heavy and rich, it helped her to relax and dulled the pain of her aching muscles somewhat. At some point her jailors had reappeared and taken the dishes with them. It had been lights out minutes later.

Sophie had cuddled together under the scratchy cover like an embryo and tried to sleep. She was dead tired, but sleep evaded her for a while. Her body ached in more places than she could count, next to her calves and feet the pains where Nofret had hit her with the whip were the worst

“I hope help will come” she thought “Tomorrow will be a hard day. I am the tool which Anck Sun Amun will use to make Evie do her bidding” …. at last she fell into a deep sleep.

Around the same Time: Anck-Sun-Amun´s Suite:

Evie had been blindfolded gagged and hooded again, her wrists and ankles shackled. She lost any sense of direction quickly and let herself be guided by her guards. The Egyptologist was tired beyond belief and fearful what lay in store for them tomorrow. Nothing good that was for sure.

They halted and she was hushed inside a room. The air was thick with Incense, her jailers did not talk to her, as they removed the shackles, one of the two laid her hands on her breasts and squeezed them repeatedly. She protested into her gag. Her handlers had only laughed. She assumed that they had laughed.

Evie was unceremoniously stripped of her clothes. She shuddered but not because of the cold. She felt that a shawl was wound around her hips; she gasped as something cold was inserted into her vagina and held there with a second Shawl.

Minutes later Evie found herself extremely tight spread-eagled. Her limbs were stretched to the maximum. While the bondage was tight, the sensory deprivation was worse. The only thing she could hear was the blood pounding in her ears.

The vibrator inside her began to pulsate – not strong enough to grant her release. Feebly she tugged at her bonds. Inwardly she cursed herself for her foolishness “I have brought that mess upon us and Sophie must pay the price” She began to sob – uncontrollably.

A rush of cool air signalled her that someone had entered the Room. With undisguised lust Anck-Sun-Amun leered down at the feebly struggling woman. She could sense her fear, the air was heavy with that and this aroused the Egyptian even more.

Sophie Reichenbach was a different matter: Normally she would enjoy breaking the lawyer, and making Evie watch - but for that they had no time.

Though feeding of Evie´s fear for her lover was just as good an aphrodisiac as the resistance of Sophie. She had not yet decided what to do with the woman with Italian heritage.

Tormenting her and making Evie watch would be enormous fun – but as long as they had not obtained the scroll, she had to be careful, not damaging the German permanently.

For now she was way too valuable as a means to an End. The Egyptian began to disrobe … and a cruel smile crossed her lips as she took a special instrument out of her wardrobe. She mounted the bed. So innocent, so sweet … she would teach the good doctor a lesson she would not forgot so soon.

Evie felt that someone was mounting the bed. The crotch Scarf was loosened and the vibrator removed … and something cold and hard entered her vagina. Evie gasped, struggling in vain and screamed into her gag.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

WOW! Lots of moving parts (funny to say since a number of people are tied up/locked down).
Great update.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago WOW! Lots of moving parts (funny to say since a number of people are tied up/locked down).
Great update.
[mention]slackywacky[/mention] has summed this up nicely. The powerful Anck Sun Amun is playing Sophie against Evie in a most diabolical manner. Then, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], you leave us with a memorable cliffhanger. What instrument has been utilized for this invasion?
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Those last two chapters are typical: Someone leaves alone (or well, one trained fighter), and the squad loses. Then they get tortured (somehow, I already expected something like this would happen: one gets tortured to make the second talk). But the scroll is still in hands of the squad. Will their be a rescue mission or a trade?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] guilty as charged 😀

Obviously I am too obvious 😀

Rescue Mission or trade? We will see. - so far the good guys have no idea where to look. But who knows? There will be surprises.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just a short notice folks :) The next update is due in the late evening this day MEST: What will it be rescue mission or trade off?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The tension mounts ..... will Sophie keep herself together? What will Evie do, if Sophie is threatened again? Read for yourself .....

Hall Place: Very early the next Morning, Dining Hall:

Chris had risen very early – or barely slept at all. Playing the piano had helped as Anna´s massage had, but at 0500 in the morning she had gotten up, had meditated, exercised with her katana to focus.

First Anna´s brutal beating, now Sophie´s and Evie´s abduction: Her Enemy acted clever, playing on their nerves. She went to see Sybil. The tech wizard had spent the whole night before her computers.

“Did you find something” Sybil found that Chris sounded tired, she smiled encouragingly “I may be on something, but I will need between one or two hours to be sure, everything will be alright Chris, you are not responsible for Evie´s and Sophie´s abduction you know”

The Pianist smiled ruefully “I know, but it does not feel that way – tell me when you found something” “Will do” Sybil smiled and turned to her screens.

The breakfast around 0800 was as quiet an affair as dinner the evening before. Anna had joined them again – and as Kate could tell the swellings had receded mostly. The Russian had not recovered completely, but was definitely better.

It was around 0900 as Sybil burst into the dining hall, breathless, but smiling broadly – all heads turned towards her as she blurted out “I found something!”

Unknown Location: A cell:

Sophie had been awake since the light bulb at the ceiling had sprung to life around an hour ago. She shivered under the coarse cover. The cell was not exactly warm and she dreaded putting her bare feet on the cold floor, but she had to use the bucket. Now she sat on the cot and had herself wrapped herself into the coarse material and stared at the wall, counting the bricks to keep her mind occupied.

Steps were coming nearer as the door opened with a soft click. She had to blink as bright light filtered into her cell. One of her guards entered and sat a plate down on the table next to her cot. The two buckets were replaced. The door closed. Nobody had said a word “This is tactical” Sophie thought, but she would have to held her nerves in check.

On the plate a frugal meal: Bread, cheese and water and Sophie discovered only how hungry she was, as she devoured bread and cheese in record speed, she had no idea, when she would get another opportunity to eat. The lawyer used the bar of soap, the cloth and the towel to clean herself as well as she could under the circumstances.

The routine helped her to keep herself together “I will not submit” But a small voice in her head kept telling her “How long can you hold yourself together. Yesterday had been only the warm up” “Of course I know that” Sophie told herself. But she banned resolutely any thought of submission in the most secluded corner of her mind “If I only knew if the others have found my failsafe?”

As if on cue she heard steps coming nearer, they were coming for her. Sophie pulled herself together and steeled herself for the things to come.

Anck-Sun-Amun´s Bedroom:

Evie had spent a rather uncomfortable night. At some point she had lost count, how many times the Egyptian had assaulted her with the strap on. Just as she thought she couldn´t bear it any longer, the torment had stopped. Anck-Sun-Amun had removed the hood, the gag and her bonds, cuffed her hands and ankles. At his point Evie had just been too spent to offer any resistance and just sobbed.

The woman had led her to the bath room there the Egyptian had cleaned her and made her sit on the toilet. After she had relieved herself, she had been led to the bedroom again.

Anck-Sun-Amun had fed her some antipasti and some wine; after that she had plastered a slap of micro foam across her lips and told her “I have a light sleep – if you disturb me you will regret it, if you try anything stupid, you will regret it – and Sophie too. The cold hard grey Eyes told Evie that the Egyptian meant every word.

But truth to be told: Evie was way too shocked to even think about anything “stupid” – never had anybody done something like that to her. And what did shock her almost as deep as the way how the Egyptian had assaulted her it was the fact that the High Priestess had enjoyed what she had done to her “Sophie and I are in the hands of a sadist”

So she had curled together under the covers and tried to sleep. Sleep didn´t come easy though. Despite her exhaustion she laid wide awake, while Anck-Sun-Amun snored softly next to her, how was Sophie? Would Chris come to rescue them? But how should she? In the End the exhaustion had taken its toll and she had fallen in an uneasy and troubled sleep.

Now she sat again in the office of Anck-Sun-Amun. Her hands and elbows tied behind her back, her ankles tied to the chair and a jaw breaking red ball gag in her mouth. When she had awoken the High Priestess had been already left. The guards had ordered her to get cleaned up. After she had had breakfast, she had been gagged, blindfolded and hooded again – and brought here. The large LECD screen at the wall was black.

The Door opened and the Egyptian entered, clad entirely in black leather. A cruel smile curled her lips as she looked Evie up and down “Did you sleep well Professor? I am really looking forward to continue our conversation about the scroll” Evie stared wide eyed at her “You did well yesterday – and don´t forget: For any lie you tell me Sophie will be punished. Shall we begin then?” Those cold grey eyes drilled into Evie´s “You will only speak when spoken to. And I will know when you lie to me. Understood?” Evie nodded but was relieved. Obviously the Egyptian had not detected the small but crucial deviations from the truth “You bitch are not as clever as you think”

Hall Place; Dinning Hall, around 0900 Hours AM

Sybil beamed at them “I cracked the smartphones Hayley and Kirsty obtained three days ago! And they are a treasure trove – but more important: I could isolate a low frequency emergency signal and trace it back – it is Sophie! I do not know how she did it, but somehow their captors did not find the transmitter on her body!”

“I knew she was clever!” Kate smiled broadly to the others

“Meet me in 10 in the Conference Room” Sybil cut in, there is an incoming Message!”

Hall Place: Conference Room, 10 Minutes later:

The atmosphere was tense as they stared all at the blank screen “Incoming transmission” Sybil announced “Sophie´s phone” she added. A picture appeared on the screen.

It showed a naked and gagged Sophie tied to a bench, her feet elevated in stocks, every toe tied. A very large ball gag was strapped into her mouth. The lawyer looked tired but defiant into the camera.

Another picture: Evie tightly tied to a sturdy chair, her Eyes wide with fear. She too was ball-gagged.

A line appeared on the Screen: Await our Instructions in four hours. Comply or you won´t see your friends again. Bring the Scroll with you.

The screen became white again. There was a moment of silence, Anna broke it “I will kill that bitch!” she fumed.

“Calm down” the Dark Lady interrupted her “We have to play this cool. They don´t know, that we know. Where are they held Sybil?”

Unknown Location: Anck-Sun-Amun´s Office:

Evie stared wide eyed at the large screen: Sophie had been tied to her bench, her feet elevated. Next to her stood one of the Egyptian´s minions with a riding crop in her hand. Almost conversationally the villainess told Evie “If you don´t answer truthfully or try to be clever, Sophie will pay the price, I think a little demonstration might come in handy to strengthen your resolve, she pressed a button on her desk “Continue Iput! 10 Strokes, five on each Sole!”

Unknown Location: The Dungeons:

Sophie steeled herself for the inevitable. When the pain would become too much, she would retreat to her secret place. She had been shackled and blindfolded and brought in this torture chamber. Before she had been ball gagged, a pair of used panties had been stuffed into her mouth. The ball gag itself rivalled in size the ones, her father in law had used on her, when he had been in foul mood.

Stoically she stared ahead and her tormentor directly in the face. She awaited the first blow. Each toe had been bound, so that she could her feet not move one inch: The first stroke hit her hard on her left heel, the second her right and so on. After ten Strokes her executioner stopped. The Pain was bearable – for now.

The voice of Anck-Sun-Amun rang loud in the chamber “Iput! Another ten strokes – the good Professor shall know, what happens to her lover, when she does not tell the truth”

Sophie braced herself.

Unknown Location: Anck-Sun-Amun´s Office:

The Egyptian shot her first question at Evie – and Evie answered. Soon she lost track of time. She could not make out a pattern, but in intervals Sophie was punished by her tormentor just for sport. Sophie´s tormentor had alternated between the whip and the Wartenberg Wheel, Ice cubes and hot wax.

By now Evie´s tears flowed freely “Please stop! I tell you anything!” “You will” the villainess stated “But you have been honest so far, so poor Sophie will get some rest” she called Iput “Enough for now. Bring Sophie into her cell – and let her rest” and added “For the moment!” Smiling deviously at Evie

Evie knew what that meant.

Hall Place: Conference Room

Sybil had projected a map of London on the wall and pointed to spot near Gladstone Park, in northern London: “I could trace Sophie´s signal to that location, there is an old asylum, built in the late 19th century - It would make for the perfect lair” the Tech Wizard explained. It is situated in a small park and enclosed by a high wall”

“We can´t go in there guns blazing” Chris stated “We have no idea how many enemies we are facing, or where Sophie and Evie are held, but time is of the essence”

Anna chimed in “I think I might be able to help, but I have to make some calls” Anna rose a little awkwardly from her chair and left the Room.

Sarah had taken a look at the map “I have an idea! What about this …”

After the thief had ended, there was silence around the table. It was Kate who spoke first “Sounds like a plan to me” Chris nodded thoughtfully “Risky but doable, but we are tight on time, so we have to take some risks”

The door opened and Anna returned, smiling broadly “I have the schematics of the asylum, check your mail Sybil – and I organized us a Diversion: James will take care, that there will be a power outing in the area, so that it will not raise suspicion”

“James will take care?” Kate grinned “So you have 007 on speed dial?” To her surprise Anna blushed, at least the not battered side of her face “We have some common history” she muttered “I knew it” Chris chimed in, her mood had changed considerably, since Sybil had delivered the good news and they had come up with a workable rescue plan. Sybil interrupted the conversation: “There are the Schematics”

Unknown Location: The Cell

Sophie had barely managed to walk on her own steam back to her cell, but she would her captors not give the satisfaction to cave in, so she had shuffled along head held high.

At some point she had simply retreated into her subspace, when she could no longer bear the pain.

As soon as she was alone though, she curled together on her cot, trying to ignore her burning soles, she did not even register that lunch was brought to her at first. And this had just been the first round she knew. Sophie was dead tired by now.

More would be coming her way soon so she forced herself to eat something and to drink some water. She had lost any track of time by now. She counted tiles again and again. For how long she did not know.

Steps came nearer and the cell door opened “Get up obnoxious bitch!” commanded one of the guards, the small woman with stone cold eyes and a cruel streak around her lips who had delivered the bastinado. Sophie stood, but slowly, deliberately, as if she had all the time in the World, and stared with utmost disdain down at the woman – but remained silent.

Unknown Location: Another Cell

Evie stared at the ceiling of her cell. After she had been forced to dine with the villainess, she had been brought down here. The questioning had been relentless and now and she had been forced to watch, as Sophie´s feet had been beaten and tickled mercilessly.

Sophie had strained against her bonds, howled into her gag and at some point her lover´s eyes had become blank and the lawyer had just stared ahead. Not minding the hideous torture inflicted on her Evie had wanted to look away but had been forced to watch.

After the torment had stopped, the Egyptian had continued the interrogation. Then Sophie had been tormented again. And now Evie sat here in the sparsely illuminated cell. What would happen to them? Surely their Captor wouldn´t just let them go, her Cell Door opened.

Hall Place Manor: Entrance Hall:

They had made their plans: They would form two parties: Kirsty, Hayley and Kate would go for Sophie in the cellars while Chris would go with Sarah to search for Evie. Not an ideal solution, but the best they could come up with at such at short notice. Chris took a look around:

They were ready, as she heard someone walking haltingly down the stairs and to their surprise it was Anna: The Russian was dressed in her combat dress and had shouldered her sniper rifle. While Anna did not move with her usual grace her battered face bore a look of grim determination, as she manoeuvred the steps down, one hand firmly on the banister.

“What are you doing Anna?” Chris asked her friend, giving Anna the once over “I will come with you” Anna replied simply “You are not fit for hand to hand combat” her friend objected “No Chris I am not” the Russian agreed “but I can cover your exit “Directly across the entrance of the asylum is an empty flat James told me and I can cover you from there” The Violinist explained.

Kate couldn´t help but to smirk “James told you? When this is over –I want to know everything, don´t think you can wiggle yourself out of this!”

“Enough” Chris cut in sharply “We have no time for that Captain Beckett”

She sighed “I can´t talk you out of this Anna, can I?” “No you cannot” Anna stated firmly “And in this Situation you could use someone to cover you”

“Anna Alexandrovna Romanova at times you are as stubborn as an old mule – a very old, very stubborn mule” Chris sighed only half in jest. “Okay so be it then. But promise me one thing Anna: Be careful”

“I will be the soul of caution” Anna smiled

“That´s what I fear” Chris added dryly

“Let´s go”

Unknown Location: The Dungeon

Her jailers had come for Sophie an hour ago and dragged her back to the dungeon´s. “Time for another dance bitch!” The small woman with the whip had hissed at Sophie, Sophie had just stared right through her “You will scream for mercy, when I am finished with you!” the Egyptian had whispered in her ear and then stared her directly in the eyes, Sophie had hold her gaze, not flinched once, just stared back, her eyes blank bare of any emotion. To her satisfaction her tormentor broke eye-contact first.

Now the lawyer had to dance a precarious dance on her bound toes, on another brick. But this time the Strappado was so brutal that if she lost her footing, her Arms would be surely wrenched out of her sockets. Pearls of sweat formed on her brow, as the German mustered her last reserves.

“You can stand down on your heels, when you can´t stand it anymore” her tormentor had informed her sweetly. Sophie wouldn´t do that: Under her heels stood a board with sharp spikes on it. Lowering her heels was no option.

The weights dangling from her nipples pulled her breasts to the floor. She had been tied this time with wet leather straps, which would bite cruelly into her skin, when they would become dry.

Every five centimetres another strap; from her toes and insteps to her wrists, that were held high in the air behind her back. The straps cut already deep into her Skin. Her big Toes had begun to turn into a shade of purple.

The lawyer had been subjected to one of those cruel neck corsets the others had told her about. Before that her mouth had been packed with a large microfiber towel which sucked the moisture from her mouth and would not compress. The pressure on her lower face was immense.

Her eyes were wide above the horrible contraption. “We will spice things up a bit” the smaller woman had told her as she had stuffed her mouth with the towel. Sophie had soon learned what her handler had meant: The towel had been doused with hot chili sauce, which made the tender skin of her mouth burn like hell.

Behind her stood Iput with the riding crop now, ready to deliver the first blow, at the door stood another guard with stone cold dead eyes. The riding crop hit her left butt cheek for the first time …
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow-wow-wow - that's harsh, and to me at moments not an easy read, but very well written. As in any such stories one wants to hate the villains and you do this because the act, well: villainous. They do it here and I want them 'rewarded'.
Well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Nainur[/mention] sums this up very well.
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago ... that's harsh, and to me at moments not an easy read, but very well written ... Well done!
These torture scene can be hard to read as well as hard to write. But you have made an excellent presentation. I think most readers will want to see retribution come to this vile net of vipers.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic