The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 115 (25.03.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's quite an interesting new character. If my experience says anything, she has most likely already turned to the dark side already. She seems the type to feed her own family to the enemy just to protect her family name. The poor woman most likely has few friends left on such a remote place, and those she has are only there because they are paid. Oh, well, her fall from grace will likely be be very satisfactory.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago That's quite an interesting new character. If my experience says anything, she has most likely already turned to the dark side already. She seems the type to feed her own family to the enemy just to protect her family name. The poor woman most likely has few friends left on such a remote place, and those she has are only there because they are paid. Oh, well, her fall from grace will likely be be very satisfactory.
Well, Lady Barbara has no love for her sister in law. Her arrogance is enormous. On this remote island she thinks herself a queen. And the way she treats Evie and her friends tells us a lot about her. And she has no idea who she is dealing with the good guys and the bad guys. Anna´s reaction must make Lady Barbara´s blood pressure go through the ceiling.

And her fall from grace? We will see soon how this will play out :)

The next update will be due on Wednesday MEST.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

Outside, five Minutes later:

“She is a real piece of Work, your Sister in Law” Anna stated with a small smile “So you noticed” Evie replied dryly “She managed to insult all of you in roughly four sentences, that is quite the achievement even for her standards”

“I had fun” Anna grinned “The look on the face of your sister in law, when I reminded her on proper etiquette was priceless. Her face was as red as a boiled lobster”

“How do we proceed?” Sophie asked Chris as they followed the pathway where Kirsty, Hayley and Sarah where waiting for them “We give the dear Lady time to think and pay her another visit tomorrow” the Pianist concluded.

“How did it go?” the Dark Lady greeted them as they reached the van. “As bad as it was to be expected” Kate replied dryly “Her Ladyship was not exactly forthcoming”

“Too bad” the Thief smiled “We could her pay a visit tonight though and convince her”

"No Sarah, we will not breaking and entering” Chris told the Canadian sternly “We don´t need the Constabulary at our heels”

“So we will just sit on our hands” Kirsty asked “Today, yes – and that is that. If I find anybody skulking around Skaill Manor I will kick her ass to hell and back again. Is that clear?” Chris looked each and every one in the eye.

“I am glad we understand each other” now Chris smiled.

“Come let us return to base grab a bite and then we discuss our next steps” she added – a bit softer.

Anna seemed to be on the verge of speaking, but followed Chris then.

The Cottage, two hours later:

After lunch they met into to spacious living room of the cottage, a fire was cackling in the large fire place. They had been lucky to find that Cottage, it was only a 15 Minutes ride to Skaill Manor.

“So her Ladyship has not been exactly forthcoming, maybe you should let me persuade her – I can be very persuasive” the Dark Lady smiled diabolically “My offer stands”

“I am tempted” Chris admitted “but as I said before: We cannot risk an encounter with the authorities. The trail, which would lead them straight to our doorstep, would be not exactly difficult to follow” the pianist concluded.

Anna looked at her friend intently “You do have another plan, Chris don´t you?”

“Besides paying her Ladyship another Visit tomorrow? No I have not” the Blonde shrugged. We must act carefully, we can´t afford another incident like Evie´s and Sophie´s abduction and your trashing at the museum Anna.

“I still think we should act soon” the Russian disagreed “We have to assume that the bloody Egyptian is on the move. Who tells us she does not know where to look after the next scroll. The sooner we act the better”

“No Anna” Chris stated firmly “We will not act hastily – my Sensei taught me one thing: “The premature stroke might miss its target”

Anna and Chris looked each other in the eyes. For seconds nobody spoke and neither woman seemed inclined to give ground.

“Are you open for a suggestion?” Kirsty interrupted “Shoot” Chris and Anna said simultaneously “We could do a little sightseeing in the afternoon: the site of Skara Brae is nearby. This would be a good place to come near Skaill Manor without raising suspicion, what do you think Evie?”

The Egyptologist pondered the proposal for a moment then she nodded “It would be the perfect place. We could blend in easily. Even now, a lot of tourists visit the site”

“So this is settled then” Kate ventured “Castle would love that!” and the Investigator could not hide a smile “He loves mysterious ancient ruins”

“I want to make one thing clear though” Chris, who had obviously thought things through: “This evening nobody comes near Skaill Manor on purpose – but if someone comes by accident near that place on an evening stroll, because she cannot sleep:

If anything unusual happens she will not go in alone. She will call for back up. I hate to admit it, but so far we have been incredibly lucky, we almost lost Anna, we could barely rescue Sophie and Evie” The blonde looked around the table “But luck tends to run out at some point. So no heroics, I mean that!”

And to Chris´ surprise, nobody cracked a joke – not even Anna “Fine then” Chris continued “Who is up for a little sightseeing now?”

“One more thing” Evie interrupted “I checked for clues about the whereabouts of the third scroll, and I think I stumbled about something”

“Which is?” Anna smiled “There is a problem” the Egyptologist looked a little crestfallen “The Passage is heavily encrypted – and so far I had no luck”

“The solution is simple” Kate stated “We have a real wizard in our midst, when it comes to things like that: Let have Sibyl have a go at that”

“Why didn´t I thought of that?” Evie brightened up considerably “That is easily explained” Anna teased her “You are a scientist” The Russian became serious “You have the notice books digitalized? Give Sybil a call, right?” Anna stifled a yawn “Guys, I hope you don´t mind if I have a nap, I need my beauty sleep”

“You mean even more beautiful than you already are?” Kate teased her

Anna did not answer just stuck her tongue out.

Skara Brae: Late Afternoon:

A stiff cold wind was blowing from the North West across the Neolithic Village. The site itself sat precariously close to the beach. Roughly 400 metres to the east Anna could see Skaill Manor.

The Russian looked over the site and pointed to a small knoll a little outside the archaeological site “There would be the perfect observation point, we can keep Skaill Manor in our sights and that wide arched cove” Kate nodded “And the cove would make for an ideal landing site”

Accompanied by Sarah and Chris the quartet had paid the World Heritage site a visit to get a lay of the land. To any observer the friends looked like any other of the tourists, in their out-door gear “The small knoll would be a good observation point” the Dark Lady agreed “but from here” she pointed at the remnants of a Neolithic House “you would be in an even better position – more cover”

The Russian scrutinized the area “We should that point keep in mind” she agreed. The location would indeed be perfect. Anna shivered slightly despite her thick down jacket. “Not quite as cold as in Siberia” she mused “But not exactly warm either” The Russian felt considerably better by now: Her bruised rips still hurt, but they were healing.

Skaill Manor around 0600 PM, Lady Barbara´s Dressing Room:

The Lady of the House eyed herself in the large Mirror: Her blonde Hair was piled stylishly on her head. Lady Barbara wore a matching set of black Bra and Panties and black hose.

“Joyce where is my Dress and where are my shoes?” she demanded impatiently

“Coming, Milady, coming!” the young Maid hastened to bring her Ladyship the demanded items. Since Evie and her guests had left, Evie´s Sister in Law had been in a decisively foul mood.

She had snapped at everybody for the slightest infraction, be it imagined or real. Joyce had no idea what had happened, but that the Conversation had not been a pleasant one had been obvious to her.

The Maid helped Lady Barbara in her low cut black gown and zippered her up “Be more careful Girl that hurt!” Joyce knelt and helped Lady Barbara into her black heels, who scrutinized her mirror image one last time and obviously she liked what she saw “Go down in the kitchen Joyce and take care that the preparations are complete.

“The first Guests will arrive around 0700 PM”

Lady Barbara hosted these Dinner Parties for her friends and herself on a regular basis, every time when their husbands were abroad: They would be only five today. Lady Camilla had fallen ill with a bad cold and would not come, not that Barbara would miss her very much in her opinion the other woman was some sort of air head, full of her own importance.

90 minutes later Lady Pamela arrived, she was the last, always, keen on making an entrance: The tall curvaceous red head had squeezed herself into a green evening gown, which highlighted her D-Cups.

The other Guests were: Lady Zara, a black haired woman of medium height and full luscious lips. Then there was Lady Genevieve, a tall, slender brown haired woman and Lady Melissa, the youngest of the quintet, a former swimmer in her mid-thirties, who had won national and international championships she had still the broad shoulders and the bearing of an athlete. Barbara knew that her guest regularly went to the small cove near Skara Brae for a swim daily – even at this time of the year. Who in his right mind would do that? She surely would not.

“Tell me Barbara” Pamela questioned the Lady of the House after a round of champaign flutes had been served “Rumour has it, that your sister in law paid you a visit today”

“She did” Barbara replied curtly, obviously she had no intention to engage deeper into that topic, but Lady Pamela did not let go “What did she want, and is it true that she was accompanied by that famous pianist and that famous violinist – and that Evie has a lover?”

Barbara sighed, obviously she could not dodge that bullet, she sighed “Yes, yes and yes”

“Are von der Marwitz and Anna Romanova really as beautiful as it is said?” Melissa asked to Barbara´s surprise, she had not known the former athlete had an interest in classical music.

“Yes they are indeed very beautiful” Evie´s sister in law grudgingly admitted and added spitefully “but Romanova looked as if she had had a brawl in a brothel and believe it or not, this arrogant bitch lectured me about the correct address of her: “The correct form of address for a Grand Grand Niece of Tsar Nicolaus II is your Grace”

Barbara gave a rather good imitation of Anna´s reply.

“You don´t say? A real Grand Duchess?” Lady Pamela sounded impressed “Indeed she is, I checked” Barbara admitted “And she was soo polite – what a condescending bitch!”

“And what about Evie´s Lover?” Zara inquired “A lawyer and a German” the way the Lady of the House said it, that sounded very much like plague and cholera.

“So Evie has joined the cohorts of Sappho” Genevieve cut in with perfect disdain “Is she ugly?”

“As much as I hate to admit that, she wasn´t” Barbara shrugged “Imagine a young Sophia Loren – a bright one, I checked her out too, she did a year at Cambridge, wrote a dissertation at Harvard and was a highly successful District Attorney with a brilliant record”

“Well at least she has taste, Evie I mean” Genevieve added.

Just as the hors d’ouevres, scallops, had been served, the doorbell interrupted the conversation “Joyce, look who that is” Lady Barbara was irritated, she didn´t expect any further guests, she wondered for a brief moment, if Evie would possess the audacity to disturb her party”

“Are you expecting anybody else?” It was Zara who voiced Barbara thoughts.

Not much later Joyce returned, but not alone.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good update, but I think you missed a bracket in the first line...

u]Outside, five Minutes later: [/u], needs a leading [

> She is a real piece of Work, your Sister in Law
I agree! ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

a very cool, may I call it: intermezzo providing the pathway for more action to come, the "Cohorts of Sppho" will have an interesting time, I guess...
brilliant stuff.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Good update, but I think you missed a bracket in the first line...
Thanks for the heads up I will correct it - and yes Evies Sister in Law is one of a kind - creating her and writing the conversation she has with her guests was fun :)

[mention]Nainur[/mention]
a very cool, may I call it: intermezzo providing the pathway for more action to come, the "Cohorts of Sppho" will have an interesting time, I guess...
brilliant stuff.
Thanks :) And more action is to come indeed - somebody is about to have an interesting time, the only question is: Who?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A bit of a slow chapter, little happening, both in terms of the story and in terms of bondage, mostly just re-explaining what happened in the previous part.

On a side-note, it is still curious that you choose to write from your villains' perspectives so often. They always say never to show your monster, but you most often do while keeping some flair of secrecy (especially at the start of each story). It is an interesting choice that often amuses me.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago A bit of a slow chapter, little happening, both in terms of the story and in terms of bondage, mostly just re-explaining what happened in the previous part.

On a side-note, it is still curious that you choose to write from your villains' perspectives so often. They always say never to show your monster, but you most often do while keeping some flair of secrecy (especially at the start of each story). It is an interesting choice that often amuses me.
Indeed a somewhat slow chapter - its primary function is to build a bridge and set the stage for the next chapter. There will be lots of actions. And the reader gets informations which will prove relevant, even vital in the next chapter, for instance the visit of the site of Skara Brae, getting a lay of the land. Another point: What we learn about Lady Barbaras guests and that she was absolutley not pleased by Anna lecturing her.

I wasn´t aware that I do write from the villains perpective so often :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just a short notice: The next update is due on Wednesday MEST - let me put it this way: The Party is about to start :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

Skaill Manor: Great Hall

The maid was ushered into the dining hall by a gigantic woman, who held her into an iron grip and pressed a pistol against her temple. The eyes of Joyce were wide with fear she seemed to be frozen in shock.

She was followed by two other women: One with sleek black, shoulder length hair. The woman would have been beautiful, had it not been for the wound dressing which obscured her left cheek. Her smile did not reach her stone cold grey eyes and her smile was diabolical, even cruel.

“I am really sorry to crash your little party Barbara but alas I didn't have the time to announce my arrival in the proper fashion – but the unannounced guests are the best, don´t you think?”

Her voice was as cold as her eyes.

The Lady of the House regained her composure “What are you doing here? What do you want? Surely the Police will arrive soon”

Anck Sun Amun laughed, but it was a cruel laugh “The Police? I seriously doubt that Milady” Her voice was dripping with disdain “We deactivated the alarm and jammed all phones – sorry to break this to you, but nobody will disturb our party – except us of course”

The conversation was interrupted as the other staff members were ushered inside followed by six other heavily armed Assassins. The leader addressed the woman with the scar “These are all, there is no other one in the house”

“Very well, Nofret” Anck-Sun-Amun nodded “Then we can begin” she turned to Lady Barbara “you and your friends over there” the Egyptian pointed with her gun to the left

“You” she gestured at the shivering Joyce who was on the verge of tears “and your fellow maids over there” she pointed to the right. Having no other choice Joyce and the others complied, Lady Barbara´s chamber maid was on the verge of tears.

Anck-Sun-Amun sounded almost friendly now as she addressed the staff “No need to cry little one” We have business only with the Lady of the House; follow our instructions to the letter and no harm will come to you – not much anyway – it is not your fault, that you have to work for that stuck up bitch!”

The Lady of the House was furious, but kept her temper in check – for now. Had her sister in Law her “friends” not warned her, von der Marwitz, that arrogant uberbitch Romanova?

Anck-Sun-Amun turned to Lady Barbara and her guests and looked them up and down “What an exquisite collection of beauty” Her gaze rested on Lady Melissa, giving her the once over “We could have so much fun!” The younger woman was frozen in shock, her Eyes wide with fear. Lady Barbara lost her temper though “Who do you think you are bitch, threatening my guests and my staff?” she hissed.

With two quick steps the Egyptian closed the distance and hit Lady Barbara with the flat hand hard on her left cheek. So forceful was the slap that Barbara´s head flew to the side, Anck-Sun-Amun´s palm had left a red mark on the white Skin of the Aristocrat, who stared in shock now at her opponent

“I am the one who calls the shots” the Egyptian, whose nose was just inches away from Barbara´s spoke in a calm, menacing voice “Is that understood” her cold eyes drilled into Barbara´s – who stared back. To her credit she did not break Eye Contact, did not even flinch. The smile of the Egyptian was ominously “We will have so much fun later!” she promised Evie´s Sister in Law.

She turned to the other women “Now we have cleared that up, let us proceed” Smiling sweetly she commanded “Ladies, undress each other, down to Bra, Hose and Panties – if you wear any – I bet some of you don´t”

This announcement was greeted by stunned silence “Comply or do you want your maids to undress you?”

15 Minutes later the Ladies stood just there in Bra, Panties and Hose – except Lady Pamela, who wore neither Bra nor Panties “How very very naughty your Ladyship” the Egyptian was very amused.

“Stand in one line, turn around and hands behind your back!”

She turned to Joyce “Now you and your colleagues will tie the Ladies up properly, Nofret will demonstrate the proper way on that one” she gestured at Pamela “and you will follow that Example exactly, are we clear?” Joyce just nodded, terrified.

Nofret did demonstrate. With swift practised motions she lashed the curvaceous Red´s wrists firmly together. The elbows were squashed together. The breast harness compressed the ample bosom. With extreme pleasure Nofret applied a knotted crotch rope, which caused Pamela to inhale sharply – and not just because of the unpleasant sensation she had to admit to herself, she was aroused in a strange way.

She never would have admitted that to her friends, but one of her phantasies hat always been to be tied up and dominated in that fashion. Her long legs were next: soon they were lashed together with equal efficiency in six places: Directly under the crotch rope, Midthigh, above the joint, below the joint, around the calves and finally around her slim ankles. While Nofret tied her up her breathing had accelerated.

Anck-Sun-Amun noticed that “Nofret, I think we a have a nice sub here” and Pamela blushed deeply.

“Very well done Nofret” her boss complimented her as she had finished tying up Lady Pamela and turned to her stunned audience “But you are being remiss. You have taken her freedom, surely you must give her the gift of golden silence.” she lectured them “We took the Liberty to go through your host´s hamper and found a lot of useful things”

“If you would be so kind Nofret?” Nofret was so kind, though Lady Pamela would have disagreed, if her mouth had not been packed full by two used panties and one large sock, or wouldn´t she?

Under the wall of translucent tape which enshrouded her lower face from chin to nose, her imprisoned lips could be clearly seen.

“Now take your seat Lady Pamela!” the Egyptian grinned at her “Hop to it!” a sharp slap on her left buttock encouraged the red head. With jiggling breasts she hopped to her chair. She winced as her bare rump was pressed against the Seat.

“Your turn now!” Anck-Sun-Amun told Joyce “but leave the Lady of the Hose to me”

30 Minutes later:

Zara looked around the table and at the tightly gagged faces of her friends, their eyes wide above the tight Gags:

They had been tied down to their chairs their ankles back to the chair so that their nylon covered toes barely scratched the floor. Only Barbara was still standing: The Egyptian had taken extreme pleasure in tying up Evie´s Sister in Law herself.

“Sit Amun” she addressed the Giantess “Take four of your people and make the staff comfortable while I, Nofret, Hathor and our Ladyship have a nice talk in her private chambers!”

The aristocrat stared in disbelief at her captor who smiled cruelly “You will hop upstairs Lady Barbara!” As the blonde made no motion to comply the Egyptian sighed “Nofret, the riding crop!” Awkwardly the noblewoman began to hop, whenever she paused the Egyptian used the riding crop freely – it would be a long journey. And the noblewoman felt breathing already difficult. She growled angrily through her gag as her handler hit her with the riding crop.

Finally they had reached the stairwell which led upwards to her chambers. Lady Barbara was breathing heavily, her calves and thighs burned like fire and the unforgiving ropes cut deep into her flesh. With every hop, the thin string which held her big toes together cut deeper.

“Slap!” A stinging pain reminded her that she still had a way to go: Anck-Sun-Amun had hit her left buttock. Barbara pulled herself together and hopped and sighed ….
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

That's - yet again - a wonderful scenery of capture and dominating. Love it.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Seems like the Lady of the House has come a cropper!

Another excellent chapter [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Can hardly wait for the next installment.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> our Ladyship have a nice talk in her private chambers!

I can imagine (or maybe not, you have a wild imagination at times that surprises us) what that will entail. Enjoyable update.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is always fascinating to read about Anck-Sun-Amun at work.
mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago Seems like the Lady of the House has come a cropper!
That is an expression that I have not heard in many years. But it is so apt. The Lady has come a cropper!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I love it. Absolutely love it. This is magnificent. The scenes that are set, the captures and bindings. The dominating and control. The setting and the ideas. I hope this tale continues for a long time to come. And suspect there’s another sequel out there in you gifted mind [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago I love it. Absolutely love it. This is magnificent. The scenes that are set, the captures and bindings. The dominating and control. The setting and the ideas. I hope this tale continues for a long time to come. And suspect there’s another sequel out there in you gifted mind @Caesar73
Thank you [mention]Bandit666[/mention] for your kind words - and you suspect rightly that a sequel will follow this story. It is in the planning stages still, so you will have to wait a while.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] I thank you also for your comments!

And dear [mention]slackywacky[/mention] you wrote:
you have a wild imagination at times that surprises us
Guilty as charged I have to admit :)

One thought regarding Chapter 35: As some of you already have pointed out, Lady Barbara is some kind of a snob. But I think we have to give it to her that she is not intimidated by Anck-Sun-Amun. This will be a battle of wills between the two. Will Lady Barbara tell her capter what she knows? And if not? What will be the price to pay?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago This will be a battle of wills between the two.
Looking forward to it.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago This will be a battle of wills between the two.
Looking forward to it.
Thank you :) Though the Lady of the House has not much going for her at the moment. I think, can she be strong enough to keep her ground? We will see.

We will learn tomorrow :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

Around 0900 PM roughly a Mile from Skaill Manor on the B 9056:

The Dark Lady left the car, which she had parked in a small parking bay. Skara Brae and Skaill Manor were roughly one mile away. So calm was the night that she could hear the breakers rolling against the sandy beach of the small cove to the west.

Moving like a shadow through the darkness she followed the small trail to Skaill Manor. 20 minutes later she had reached the Skara Brae visitor centre. In roughly 200 metres distance she could make out the lights of Skaill Manor, besides the sounds of the sea and the strong north western breeze, everything was silent.

Even more careful now she began moving stealthily nearer towards the Manor from the west, using every cover she could find. In regular intervals the thief checked for movements or any other signs of activity.

Evie had told them that the dining hall was located on the west side of the manor, which offered at clear days a fantastic view across the landscape and the North Sea.

Soft light filtered through the windows. The Canadian crossed the distance to the Manor and pressed herself against the wall, blending in perfectly with the darkness.

Slowly and carefully she moved to one of the Windows. With utmost care she stole a glance around the Corner and retreated quickly. When she was sure that nobody had seen her, she risked a second glance. And this she had seen:

The guests of the host sat round the large wooden table. So far nothing unusually, except for the fact that the ladies were tied to the chairs, tightly gagged and obviously tied to their chairs. Near the large fireplace was the staff located. The maids too were dressed down to underwear and hose and tied up:

Two maids were tightly hogtied, another one ball-tied, two others sat cross legged back to back their hands tied together in front of them. The sixth had been tied standing against a wooden Pole.

Contrary to the guests their gags seemed to be “comfortable”. Medium sized ball gags. The minor drawback of this arrangement: all Women were drooling profusely.

Only the Lady of the House was conspicuously absent. The Dark Lady counted six heavily armed assassins, obviously having some fun with the hostages: One, a curvaceous red head was bare breasted and Sarah had seen angry red welts standing out against the pale skin.

The thief retreated into the shadows and made her way back to the Skara Brae Visitor Centre. When she was sure, that she could not be seen from the Manor, she pulled out her smartphone and dialled Chris´ number. The pianist took the call after the first ring. McKenzie was not surprised she had not expected anything else “Yes Sarah?”

“Listen Chris, we have a situation here” the Canadian reported her findings, without any pleasantries the pianist did not interrupt the thief once “ETA 15 Minutes, we meet at your location” she ended the call.

Cruaday Cottage:

The others looked expectantly at the blonde “We have a problem” Chris began to explain “We will proceed as planned: Anna, Kate and Evie will cover our approach. Kirsty, Hayley, Sophie, Sarah and I will go inside. Get ready. We depart in five minutes”

Evie was on the verge of speaking but Chris cut across her sternly “We talked about that Evie you are not trained for this kind of thing and we can spare nobody to provide cover for you."

She continued "We don´t know how many of those assassins we face, Sarah counted six in the dining hall, so there will be more around – with Kate and Anna you will be safe” She regarded Evie with a stern look and Evie was clever enough not to press the point any further this time– few people would have had the guts to do that. Tone, demeanour and most of all the stern expression of Chris´ green eyes nipped any thought of resistance in the bud.

Eight minutes later they met Sarah at the sea side of the Visitor Centre. They blended in perfectly with the darkness while Anna, Kate and Evie took the Position the Dark Lady had suggested in the afternoon, the other five began their approach under the cover of darkness, with the Dark Lady in the lead.

Skaill Manor around 1000 PM, Lady Barbara´s Bed Room:

Out of red rimmed teary eyes Barbara stared up at her Assailants, panting heavily. After she had been forced to hop the long way to her bedroom, she had been allowed to sit on her bed, trying to regain her composure after her exertions.

The Egyptian had smiled deviously down on her “We can do this they easy way or the hard way, your choice. I will make this simple for you: Nod if you are willing to tell us where the scroll is”

Evie´s sister in law just stared up at her tormentor “So you will not talk. What a pity – but on the other hand it is way more fun that way, Nofret prepare her!” Anck-Sun-Amun ordered her second in command and the Woman had prepared Lady Barbara Callahan.

She had been forced into an incredibly strict strappado, her upper Bbody almost parallel to the floor, dancing on her tightly bound big toes. And then the Egyptian had used the riding crop.

How long the torment lasted Barbara couldn´t say afterwards, only that it was suddenly over. “Where is the scroll?” the Egyptian asked almost empathically. Where she took the will to shake her head from, the Aristocrat did not know “No?” Anck-Sun-Amun inquired “Too bad. Nofret?”

Unceremoniously Barbara was cut down and tied spread-eagled on her own bed. Unusual though, that she was tied face down. The reason became clear soon to her: Her position allowed easy access to her already very sore backside, her back, her legs and the soles of the feet. First Nofret made good use of the riding crop, systematically beating first the backside of Barbara´s legs from the soles of her feet up to her back, then her back from her sore butt up to her shoulder blades.

The Aristocrat grunted, moaned and screamed into her cushions. But that had not been the end: The Egyptian had followed with hot wax and ice cubes. The face of Anck-Sun-Amun appeared in Lady Barbara´s very limited field of Vision: “Will you talk now?” The Aristocrat shook her head. Weakly but steady.

The Egyptian was impressed by that display of defiance - against her will “Since the soft approach did not work, sterner measures are required – listen very carefully Barbie: We will use now a sharp knife on your soft back – and carve some Hieroglyphs in this beautiful canvas: Then we will put an oil in the wounds, so that no plastic surgeon in the world will be able to remove them. How does that sound to you?” No reaction.

The Egyptian sighed “Whilst your defiance is admirable it will get you nothing! You will talk. We have all the time in the world. One last time! Will you talk – now?” Slowly Barbara shook her head “Nofret, the knife!” Anck-Sun-Amun commanded.

Her second in command produced an evil looking curved dagger and vial filled with an liquid which shimmered like amber. She handed the dagger to her preceptor. The two Egyptians exchanged a look and Anck-Sun-Amun nodded.

Nofret uncorked the vial and went to Lady Barbara. Just centimetres from the aristocrats flaring nostrils she let fall three drops on the cushion. Where the drops hit the pillowcase it began to smoke and smoulder – and a pungent stench filled the air

The aristocrat began to gag talk agitatedly, sobbed and pleaded into her gag “Wait Nofret!” the High Priestess ordered her second-in-command, smiling evily “I think Her Ladyship wants to tell us something!”

Lady Barbara had reached her breaking point, the High Priestess could tell, so often she had seen that look in the eyes of her victims.

When they knew, that resistance was futile, when they just wanted their torment to end “You want to tell us something Barbie, am I right?” Barbara nodded weakly “See, that was not that difficult” the Egyptian cooed “Nofret, ungag her Ladyship and let her have a drink of water. She will talk now!”

Skara Brae around the same time:

Anna carefully adjusted the night vision scope of her rifle. From their position they could easily cover the terrain between Skaill House and the beach and the beach itself. The incoming wind from the west would make shooting difficult Anna thought. She had trained under such circumstances in Siberia. Hitting any moving target under such circumstances was a challenge – even for Anna Alexandrovna Romanova.

Kate scanned the Area through her glasses. Since the time they had operated together during the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection they worked together now like a well-oiled machine. The Russian and the American understood each other blind by now

“Nothing so far” the Investigator stated –“They must by now have reached the Manor” Anna replied. Evie had stayed silent since they had taken up position and watched intently what the Russian and the American did. This was the first time she saw a sniper at work. To get these two sides of Anna together she found difficult: The renowned virtuoso and the woman skilled with the gun. She had seen first-hand when they fled from the Asylum what the Russian was capable of.

Skaill Manor:

Sarah in the lead the others had crossed the terrain in single file in the meantime. Tightly pressed against the southern wall of the Manor they had rounded the corner and stood now in the spacious yard. Everything was silent.

Swiftly they crossed the yard. While Sarah busied herself with picking the lock of the large Entrance Door, Chris, Kirsty, Hayley and Sophie formed a half circle around her, covering her, ready to shoot at any intruder. Chris gaze wondered for a second across Sophie and for a second the blonde thought back to the final assault on von Winterfeldt´s stronghold:

Sophie had seemed uncomfortable and uneasy back then, what difference now: The former DA looked perfectly at ease with her rifle – Sophie was a woman with many Talents, some of them she had begun to discover only recently …

Carefully they crossed the threshold, listening for any sign of Alarm – there was none obviously the attackers had deactivated the security systems. They followed the way Evie had described for them.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is what I call red meat, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Great action, TUGs, what else could one want?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago “Your turn now!” Anck-Sun-Amun told Joyce “but leave the Lady of the Hose to me”
Now I am really wondering whether this is a typo or a pun. Anck doesn't seem the type for puns, but it is possible.

Well done as always, although I have a feeling who will prevail in the next encounter.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

"a situation" is doing a lot of work there, but all things considering they have been through worse. Great chapter, lots of action in it.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

again, yet again, intriguing action looming!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago “Your turn now!” Anck-Sun-Amun told Joyce “but leave the Lady of the Hose to me”
Now I am really wondering whether this is a typo or a pun. Anck doesn't seem the type for puns, but it is possible.

Well done as always, although I have a feeling who will prevail in the next encounter.
That - I have to admit - was just a typo - but a nice one, I think :) Who will prevail in the end? Difficult to say, if you ask me, this time the bad guys are a step ahead of the good guys and Anck-Sun-Amun is a very formidable adversary, so everthing is possible I dare say. Von Winterfeldt styled himself as the gentleman of the old age. Polite, well educated. The High-Priestess is of another sort. Adherring to a different set of rules ... so the question is: Are Chris and her friends prepared to deal with her? The last encounters were close. So everything is possibke.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago again, yet again, intriguing action looming!
That I can due to operational security neither confirm nor deny at this point. What I can reveal though: The next update will be due next Tuesday or Wednesday. You don´t want to miss it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic