Paying For His Father's Mistakes (MM/M) | 6/4 Chp 7

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should Daniel go with Levi and Sam?

Yes
88%
No
12%

Total votes: 43

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm wondering how Sam's infatuation with Daniel is going to play out. If they are in fact looking for a ransom payout, they'll eventually have to return their kidnapped hockey player... But will Sam be able to say goodbye to his new toy? I can easily envision a future conflict between Sam and Levi. Perhaps a partners in crime betrayal? Maybe one of the kidnappers will join Daniel in bondage before this tale is through!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I wonder if this was all in the plan for Daniel's kidnapping, does Levi know what Sam was doing in the shower. Do they intend to release Daniel after receiving ransom or is Daniel's kidnappped state somewhat permanent.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

At least Daniel's hard journey was rewarded with some nice fanservice by Sam. Interesting how he doesn't just take what he wants from their young captive but is also trying to charm him.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Enjoying this so far! I wish I was mummified like that. And I betting that tight Speedo just makes it more obvious that he’s enjoying some of this. Looking forward to the next chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This was really well written [mention]Bradstick[/mention]!
You've really outdone yourself with this latest chapter. It definitely feels as though you've come into your own and are in full swing with this.

The shower scene with captor Sam was indeed hot, but I most enjoyed Daniel's confused state of mind as he contemplated the arousal surrounding his predicament. He is powerless and yet part of him seems to enjoy it. He must be very conflicted at this point. You did a fantastic job conveying his emotions. Also kudos for the increased font size. Makes for a more enjoyable read.

Very hot, buddy-boi.
I don't think I need to tell you, I look forward to more of Daniel's tale.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] , this chapter is a masterpiece!

Even though I am not into nudity, I have to say that the shower scene was very well written and enjoyable. And I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , Daniel's confusion was great! I wonder if there would be more scenes like this one :)

I wil leagerly await next chapter ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow absolutely fantastic story so far
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Nice continuation. Daniel is in good hands, people who're careful and thorough.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I really appreciate all the support. Thanks, everyone so much. Here is the next chapter. I don't I have the ability to write short chapters as I tried to make this one short and it didn't end up happening :lol: enjoy

| [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] | [mention]Volobond[/mention] | [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] | [mention]squirrel[/mention] | [mention]gag1195[/mention] | [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] | [mention]wataru14[/mention] | [mention]GoBucks[/mention] | [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] | [mention]TightsBound[/mention] |[mention]harveygasson[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 4

Sam leads Daniel to the kitchen, where Levi makes some food on a cookie sheet and something in a pot on the stovetop. Sam brought Daniel over the bar and helped him onto one of the stools, with his wrist handcuffed behind his back and his ankles similarly trapped by the cold metal. “Stay,” Sam said, looking at Daniel before turning his attention to Levi in the kitchen.

“Whatchya making babe,” Sam said as he approached the backside of Levi and put his hands over Levi’s shoulders, and started giving a light massage to the still leather dressed figure. “I got some noodles going for him,” he replied as he turned around and glanced at Daniel before turning back to the sheet dish, “and I’m making some sheet pizza for the two of us, no mushrooms on your half, right?” Sam and Levi stayed there chatting about the dish and other random tidbits from their day, acting as if having a bound boy at their bar was normal. Daniel, however, felt those feelings of confusion return to him. The two captors in front of him were both a source of fear and excitement. Daniel would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy that shower with one of his captors, but that was also someone who stole him away from his home. Daniel didn’t know why either, just something to do with his dad. He needs more information, but for now, he at least wants to enjoy this, which means behaving.

After about 10 minutes of topping the pizza, Levi put it in the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes. He grabbed the pot of noodles, which had finished a while ago but left on low heat, and poured out all the liquid leaving only the noodles. After putting the noodles into a bowl, Levi handed it over to Sam and said, “You want to feed the prisoner while I change into something a little more revealing,” before heading down the hall. “Will do; try to find something to match us,” Sam replied with a snicker before helping Daniel off the stool and leading him to the living room.

Daniel was brought to the couch that could seat two people comfortably, and Sam plopped down next to him with the soup on the table in front. “Now, I’m going to remove your gag; try and be a good boy for us. The gag goes back in if you start talking, and it won’t come out till morning. You understand me,” Sam said to Daniel. Daniel once again nodded, and Sam began removing the tape around his face. Eventually, Daniel spat the jockstrap out of his mouth, prompting Sam to start laughing. “Hahahaha, I bet that tasted great! You want some water before you eat,” to which Daniel once again nodded.

Daniel hadn’t realized how dry his mouth had become until drinking that water. He drank the entire glass and still needed more. Sam, realizing this as well, went and refilled the bottle, and he once again drank. What happened next only proved to confuse Daniel more.

Sam brought the soup onto his lap and, with one hand, began spinning the fork into the noodles, preparing to serve Daniel. Once the fork deposited its payload, he felt Sam’s other massive hand reach around his face and handgag him. It took him by surprise, and he let out a small “mmmgghh” Sam let out a small chuckle before whispering, “Don’t worry, daddy’s got you.”

The following 10 minutes or so were pure bliss for Daniel. He was being held tightly by someone much stronger than him and being handgagged at the same time. Not to mention the very delicious noodles that Levi had made. After almost finishing the bowl, Levi then stepped into the living room. Similar to Sam, Levi kept the mask on but had removed everything else. The only thing he was wearing was a bright blue jockstrap that didn’t look nearly as dirty as the one shoved in Daniel’s mouth only hours ago. “Is that the jockstrap I got you for your birthday two weeks ago. It looks fucking hot.” Sam said with a huge smile on his face, not that anyone could see it.

“Hell yeah, it is!” Levi said as he began modeling the jockstrap for his boyfriend and as well their new prisoner. If Daniel could have spoken up, he would have agreed as it made Levi look very sexy. Levi wasn’t as big as Sam, but he was still bigger than Daniel. “How much food does he have left because I got some fun ideas for tonight’s entertainment while we eat.”

After Sam finished feeding Daniel his supper, Levi returned holding a black blindfold and lots of rope. Daniel was given more water before being led to the open floor once Levi pulled the coffee table towards one of the walls. “If you do a good job with this, you’ll get your reward. If you act out, you are gonna be punished,” Sam said before sliding the blindfold over his eyes.

“Now, after reading those stories you left favorited on that website, I have a feeling you will enjoy this too. However, I don’t want to spoil your rewards, so…” Levi said before he felt Levi pull on his balls. Daniel had been hard the entire feeding, so the tug on his balls only made him hornier. Levi pulled down the speedo before grabbing some dental floss and began making loops around his balls before tying a knot after eight rotations. “That should keep you at bay until you’ve earned your reward.” That brought a chuckle from both Sam and Levi as the speedo was brought back up.

Sam got Daniel off the couch and undid the locks on his ankles and wrists. Levi and Sam knew this routine well, as they often tied up subs that they met at bars for a fun one-nightstand. This, however, was the first time that they brought one home unwillingly. Sam would always hold their prisoner in place while Levi did nearly all the ropework. Today would be no exception.

Levi started by making a chest harness of rope that surrounded Daniel’s chest as well as creating a crotch rope. Sam held Daniel in place with one hand and kept one hand over his mouth. Once the harness was complete, Levi began pinning Daniel’s arm to his sides with his hands touching the edge of the speedo he was wearing.

After that, Sam laid Daniel on his back before he sat right on Daniel’s chest. Daniel was not expecting that sudden pressure but only let out a small “aggh” before going back to keeping quiet. It seems neither of them cared about Daniel’s small sign and continued their work on typing up Daniel. After settling comfortably on Daniel’s chest, Sam grabbed Daniel’s feet and pulled them as close to the butt as he could. This left his knee sticking straight up in the air for Levi to begin working with. He spent time on each leg, attaching the calves to the quads with a large amount of rope. Once the legs were kept bent, Levi began attaching the two legs together.

Daniel was in a small amount of pain from his knees being bent so far and the hunk sitting on his chest. However, he kept silent. He knew the consequences of speaking up would only bring him more pain. He’d read enough bondage fiction to learn when to shut up and when to beg, and now was a time to shut up.

Daniel did hear the oven go off, and that was the signal that caused Sam to get off his chest and return to the kitchen. Levi went about retightening the ropes on his legs and harness. Daniel did try to struggle at one point, but it was pretty clear he wouldn’t get out of this on his own. After admiring his work, Levi drug Daniel over to the couch with his face right near the sofa’s base and his feet towards the center of the living room. Levi turned on the TV before sitting down and waiting for his boyfriend to return.

As he waited, Levi brought his feet up and placed them on Daniel’s face. “Clean these babies for me; they are in dire need of a wash.” Levi chuckled before returning his attention to the TV. Daniel concluded that Levi was correct; his feet were in dire need of a wash as they smelt foul. As fowl as it was, the scent only turned Daniel on more. He wanted to cum so bad but knew with the string around his ball, it wouldn’t happen. So, he decided to start licking.

The taste was awful but delicious at the same time. His horniness took back over, and he began to enjoy this even more. When he would clean one spot, Levi would shift his feet and have a whole new area to explore. He didn’t even hear Sam approach and give Levi his food in this blissful state. Only when Levi’s feet left Daniel’s face and were replaced with much larger feet than Daniel knew Sam had returned.

Sam’s feet were the worst thing he had ever smelt or tasted before. Daniel was unsure if his feet had ever been washed with soap before. The taste of dirt and dried sweat only maxed out to 11. Yet he began to clean them too. Once he got in the rhythm of it, they weren’t as bad, but it was still terrible. The entire time the massive soles swallowed his face; he struggled like crazy in his bound form, which only caused a smile to rise on the unmasked figures above. Levi smiled because he loved watching his subs squirm in the restraints he placed them in. On the other hand, Sam loved seeing him try to get away from his feet before ultimately giving up allowing himself to clean them.

Once Sam and Levi had their meals finished and their feet cleaned, they stood up and got the coffee table back in place before Sam picked up Daniel and placed him on top. Levi went back to their room and grabbed two old gym socks that belonged to Sam. Levi didn’t like putting his clothing in his sub’s mouth, but Sam relished it. That was his favorite way to gag anyone, and he would do it at any opportunity he had.

Daniel opened willingly after being presented with the socks. He was still horny as ever, despite Sam’s foot stench, and would do anything at this point to cum. The socks were not as bad as the jockstrap presented to him earlier, though they still tasted like hell. After the gag was completed, the admired living room’s new centerpiece. Having the masks off, Sam and Levi began to embrace each other on the couch with kisses, hugs, and playful grabbing.

Eventually, they got off each other before Sam grabbed the computer, and they began creating the email to his father. Daniel couldn’t hear everything they said as they debated what precisely the email would say and how much they would ransom Daniel for.

Daniel gathered this after about 40 minutes of back and forth between the two. The email would consist of 12 images of Daniel tied up and 5 of the house when the attack happened. In order for Daniel’s return, they must send over 4 million dollars and come forward to the press about some tech he stole.

These left questions were swarming his mind. His father doesn’t make that much, so how would he come up with 4 million? Who are these people, and why do they hate his father? What tech did he steal? What else don’t I know about my father? As they talked more and more, he became more scared. Eventually, his boner dropped entirely, and the horniness was gone. He needs answers right away.

Eventually, Sam and Levi created the email and sent it to his father’s personal email. “Well, now that’s done, let’s get you ready for bed. I think you’ve earned that reward,” Sam said, grabbing his mask. “I quite agree!” Levi following his boyfriend’s lead and grabbing his mask.

And Daniel was horny again; the answers could wait till morning right?

Let me know what you think. I love all of your comments. Thanks everyone and thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the banner.
Last edited by Bradstick 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Fab story so far. I was surprised to learn that it's your first one. You're a natural at this. :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ohhhh, tsk tsk tsk. Sam and Levi are a cute couple, but they're certainly beginners at the whole "kidnapping" thing. First of all, bringing their captive to their primary residence? A whole host of potential problems there - I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was sending Daniel's father an email from his personal email account and not a burner one!

Well, if Daniel's father is as crooked as he seems, hopefully the kidnappers can get away with it, but I doubt they'll be in control too long.

Also, I wanna try sheet pizza! Amazing work on this story!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Ohhhh, tsk tsk tsk. Sam and Levi are a cute couple, but they're certainly beginners at the whole "kidnapping" thing. First of all, bringing their captive to their primary residence? A whole host of potential problems there - I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was sending Daniel's father an email from his personal email account and not a burner one!
I don’t believe this a spoiler so I’ll share it. This is not where they live at all, this is an estate that was owned by one of their grandparents that was left in the will. They don’t come here often, but they brought all the equipment they needed to the location before kidnapping Daniel. And I can assure you they used a burner email and are using a VPN. You’ll find out more about them in 2 or 3 chapters of who they are if my plans for the chapters don’t change, but the two are quite smart, despite Sam’s himbo ways.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] wonderful - that's assuaged my doubts somewhat! Daniel will just have to languish until justice is served ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Can't blame daniel for being horny. Sam and Levi make an irresistible pair. This story continues to be great! Good job [mention]Bradstick[/mention] !

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Daniel certainly is in good hands, at least bondage-wise. These two know what they're doing and it's clearly working on Daniel, overtime! And now he has quite a few questions regarding his father... hmm...

Another great chapter! Also, you'll never hear me complain about longer updates! Whatever works for you!
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I'm loving this story, mate! Especially like the detailing of the abduction and the captors change of restraint plans based on what they encountered in Daniel's room. Welcome to TUG writing, you're definitely off to a rip-roaring start :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well that brought more questions than answers, didn't it?! ;)
LOVED the continuation. Very well written and enjoyably told.

So much going on here for Daniel and definitely a ton for us readers to enjoy.
Really enjoyed the foot-cleaning session, not to mention Sam's big handgags and the hand-feeding scene.
Poor Danny-boi. I fear he's going to be kept prisoner for quite a while 8-)

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Awesome story [mention]Bradstick[/mention]

Nice cliffhanger in last chapter :)

The shower scene in third chapter just wow nicely explained...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Fucking HOT!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I am _super_ excited for whatever else is to come for these three hotties! 😍
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Just got around to reading this.

Nice one, [mention]Bradstick[/mention] :D

Can't wait for more chapters!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Sorry about the wait on this chapter. Had some stuff come up with work and had to put this off till today. Hope you guys enjoy it!

| [mention]Volobond[/mention] | [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] | [mention]gag1195[/mention] | [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] | [mention]wataru14[/mention] | [mention]GoBucks[/mention] | [mention]BDBrit[/mention] | [mention]george_bound[/mention] | [mention]tugfan[/mention] | [mention]NeedControl[/mention] | [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] |

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 5

Sam and Levi began the process of untying Daniel from his rope imprisonment. The freedom was short-lived; however, the moment his arms were free, they were again secured behind his back with the handcuffs from earlier, same with his ankles. Sam and Levi put back on their black masks before taking the blindfold off Daniel. After Daniel was secured in his standing position, Levi looked at him.

“So, since you were good, Daniel, we will give you a choice. We can untie one of your arms and let you get yourself off before getting you ready for bed.” Levi said we a hint of almost boredom in the tone. He did not want Daniel did pick this option, but he wanted to give the boy a choice. He felt somewhat bad for the forced orgasm during the initial kidnap.

“Or,” Sam continued, “We can all have some fun together” The excitement behind Sam’s voice was crystal clear to Daniel. “Think it over while you finish your business for the night.” Sam started leading Daniel to the bathroom and similarly cuffed one of the hands to the bar in the bathroom. He also pulled out a new toothbrush and a used toothpaste bottle from one of the drawers. “I will take off your gag; you have 5 minutes to prepare for tonight and think about your answer. We are in the middle of nowhere, and if you start yelling, you will be punished. Got it.” Sam said to Daniel, who gave a nod in agreement. He unwound the tape from his face and pulled the socks out.

Once Sam left, Daniel was unsure what he wanted to do. He needed to know what his father had done to these guys and who they were. Daniel still was uncertain of their names or what they looked like under their masks. These people stole him away from his home and are using him as something to be traded. They have also given him the kinkiest experience of his life. All of his bondage wishes are coming true.

And then there was the question of having sex with them. He had slept with many girls and a couple of guys over high school, so it wasn’t that. Daniel wanted to have sex with these attractive masked men, but he knew he shouldn’t. Yet, they asked what he wanted to do. They were forcing him into bondage because he was a captive, but they weren’t forcing him to have sex with them. He did not understand them and was starting to question whether these were bad guys. Eventually, Sam knocked once before opening the door.

“So, what do you want to do, cutie,” Sam asked. Daniel could see the eagerness in his eyes. Daniel knew Sam wanted him to say yes, but he would also respect his decision to say no. Daniel thought once before saying, “I want to do it with you both.”

Sam came in with eagerness as Levi left the doorway and made his way toward the bedroom. Sam readjusted the cuffs, so they were on both his wrists before heading towards the bedroom with Daniel at his side. Levi had some duct tape and pallet wrap on the bed. They started with some pallet wrap on his stomach. They then grabbed some duct tape and sealed the edge of the pallet wrap to his body. Levi asked if Daniel was okay with this once more, to which he nodded. “Okay, Daniel lay on your stomach, you are gonna be bound up for this, but afterward, we will get you into a more comfortable position to sleep in,” Levi stated. Daniel could tell Levi was just as excited about this as his boyfriend was. Kidnapping and holding a hostage were not something either of them knew a lot about, but having sex with a tied-up bottom was their area of expertise.

They instructed Daniel to bring his arms behind his back and intertwine his fingers. Sam wrapped his elbows to his wrist in pallet wrap while Sam did the hands. Once they finished, they covered the edge of the wrap near his elbows and wrists, where the two pallet wraps met. Daniel’s arms were now fully fused, and his hands were completely useless. “Let’s get these off you, and then we will get to legs,” Sam said with glee. The speedo was then removed. Levi grabbed some socks from the floor that were quite dirty and forced them onto Daniel’s feet.

They then took the left leg and brought his heel to touch his butt. Sam held the leg in place while Levi wrapped it up before grabbing the duct tape. He secured his ankle to his hamstrings while placing duct tape around the foot. This process was then repeated with the right leg. This left his butt fully exposed to those behind him.

“You ready little guy?” Sam asked as he came to face the ungagged Daniel. He smiled and nodded. “Good!” Sam said as he began taking off his jockstrap. Levi was at the back and began lubing up Daniel’s hole.

Daniel felt a finger enter his butt and then two. Soon Daniel felt the fingers reenter but now caked in lube. Sam kneeled in front of him, and his hand slithered underneath his chest until they found his nipples. Sam began this playful endeavor on Daniel’s unprotected nipples by pinching, rubbing, and pulling on them. On the other hand, Daniel couldn’t take his eyes off Sam’s cock. He remembered how big it was in the shower but seeing it up close was thrilling.

Seeing Levi was ready, Sam stood up and brought the crotch to Daniel. He opened willingly and took the monster down his throat. At that time, he felt Levi, somewhat smaller cock, enter his back door. They both started slow and then began thrusting faster and faster.

Daniel started moaning as Levi began to hit his prostate. The two went in sync as they began thrusting at the same time. The moans started coming from all three as they reached climax. Daniel was the first to shoot his load into the bed, but that didn’t stop him from sucking on the cock in his throat. Daniel thankfully had practice sucking cock because he would be gagging up a storm without that practice. Levi soon followed Daniel, but rather than coming in his ass, he pulled out and blasted his load over Daniel’s ass.

Seeing his lover shoot his load over Daniel’s ass, Sam went all out and began thrusting even harder. Once he was ready to hit his climax, he pulled out and shot his load over Daniel’s face and hair. This caused Daniel to come once again, and he moaned in ecstasy.

Sam and Levi collapsed on the bed, breathing deeply. It was Sam who broke the silence by saying, “you two ready for bed.” Daniel looked back at Sam before giving a nod, and Levi stood back up and began cutting Daniel free. Sam picked up his used jock and began cleaning Daniel’s face. Once he was finished, he cleaned up the mess Levi had made on Daniel’s cheeks.

“Did you enjoy that? You can use your words,” Sam asked Daniel.

“Yes, sir, that was the best sex I’ve ever had,” Daniel responded, which got a laugh from both his captors.

“Good, keep behaving like today, and we can do this again until your dad pays us our dues.”

“What did my faaatttthhhhh mmmgghh mmmgggghhhhh.” Daniel tried to ask before the now cum stained jock was forced into his open mouth. Sam grabbed the duct tape and gave a couple of loops around his head before helping his boyfriend prepare Daniel for bed.

“You can ask your dad next time you see him. Oh, and one last thing,” Sam said before grabbing the blindfold and putting it over Daniel’s face. Once that was secured, Sam took off his mask, and Levi soon followed.

The two began making idle chit-chat while removing the bondage they placed earlier and started to prepare him for the bondage tonight. Daniel was still confused about what happened between these two and his father. The confusion came in again as he didn’t know how to feel about what had just happened. Daniel was not lying when he said this was the best sex he had ever had, but it was also sex with the two people who stole him from his home. He was becoming attracted to both of them. Daniel couldn’t help but think, “Is that Stockholm syndrome thing they talked about in school?” He could now only taste cum as the jockstrap was forced into his mouth. It tasted better than one from the initial trip, but this taste was very different. He had tasted cum before, but he always swallowed it immediately. Now that taste lingered in his mouth; it wouldn’t go away.

Levi and Sam undid the restraints and then flipped him onto his back. He would be kept in a similar position as he was captured in but less intense. Levi grabbed Sam’s old socks currently on Daniel’s feet and brought them onto his hands. He grabbed some tape and used that to keep his hand balled up for the night. Sam then sat Daniel up, and Levi began to pallet wrap him from his upper chest to navel. They also pinned his arms to his chest, making his arms useless.

They then grabbed an old shirt and placed it between his knee caps before pallet wrapping Daniel’s legs together, stopping just above his ankles and leaving his crotch and ass exposed. Sam then lifted the bound boy up as Levi pulled all the blankets off the bed. Sam put Daniel right in the center of the bed before the two started putting the comforter back over him.

The two then left the room as they began getting themselves ready for bed. They locked the doors, turned off the lights, and brushed their teeth before returning to the bedroom. They turned off that light, and they each climbed into bed on either side of Daniel.

They wished each other a goodnight and kissed each other over Daniel’s blindfolded form that lay in the middle of them. They each began to doze off, and eventually, Levi and Sam would fall asleep spooning both sides of Daniel.

Daniel didn’t fall asleep as quickly as his captors. He began thinking about his father and what had happened with his work over the last couple of months. Daniel had always been uninterested in his father’s job as he found it boring. He did recall that about two weeks ago, he mentioned at dinner that he had to fire two employees but other than that, he couldn’t think of anything else. Were these the two employees, and why did his father fire them? Did the termination have anything to do with his huge bonus? Daniel was getting frustrated as all he had were questions and no answers.

He eventually decided to go to bed and let the warmth of the two hunks overtake him.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

EPIC continuation. This chapter was a blast, [mention]Bradstick[/mention]!
Not only is the plot very interesting and moving along at a good pace, but the descriptions are great and the scenery they paint is very arousing. This was wonderfully written. I loved reading about Daniel's Stockholm Syndrome musings and was thrilled about the way Sam and Levi chose to keep him in bed with them. Very hot.

Using the jockstrap as a makeshift cumrag and then stuffing Daniel's mouth with it was the cherry on the cake for me. I'm sure we have a lot of guys on here who are quite jealous of his current predicament 8-) Fantastic work!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

What a curious predicament, falling for both your kidnappers. At this rate Daniel will give his father a call telling him not to give the ransom because he wants to stay with Sam and Levi. Can't wait for more.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic