Paying For His Father's Mistakes (MM/M) | 6/4 Chp 7

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should Daniel go with Levi and Sam?

Yes
88%
No
12%

Total votes: 43

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Gosh, what a chapter!
- the sex == 🤩🤩🤩🤩
- the conflict he's feeling: TOTALLY understandable! I'd feel the same, and honestly I don't think I'd have allowed the sex, nor would I have jerked off. Until I understood the situation better I'd place a higher priority on not entangling myself further with these two, despite the massive temptation.
- the bondage for the night == 🤤🤤🤤
- the questions he's asking: I want to know too dammit!! 😅

This is so well done, and I'm aching for more! 😛😛
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sweet Daniel. I don't think you have Stockholm Syndrome - you're just horny. :lol:

Beautiful use of picture, [mention]Bradstick[/mention]! Your descriptions were wonderful and I love how restrictive the bondage got!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] , this story is absolutely amazing!

Sam, Levi and Daniel seem to be having a great time together and I love how strict the captors are with their captive. The moment when they said that Daniel would have to ask his father to explain everything to him was a masterpiece!

Can;t wait to read more :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's a good thing Daniel behaved! That reward was definitely worth it... although, I wouldn't mind seeing the strict bondage Daniel would suffer if he misbehaved... :twisted:

This was such a good chapter! I love the conflict Daniel is feeling, and I too hope we get some more answers! Great Job!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant work again!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I'm hoping to have one more chapter posted this week. I have finals next week, so there may not be an update next week. After finals, I also plan on starting a new series as this one will be wrapping up soon. Thank you, everyone, for the lovely comments. Enjoy!

| [mention]Volobond[/mention] | [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] | [mention]gag1195[/mention] | [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] | [mention]wataru14[/mention] | [mention]NeedControl[/mention] | [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] | [mention]squirrel[/mention] | [mention]harveygasson[/mention] |

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 6

Daniel awoke to find a snoring Sam still spooning his left side, but his other captor was not there. As his senses came too, he could hear the sounds of a shower and assumed that’s where the captor known as Levi must be. Daniel had slept amazingly bound as he was but was still unsure about his captors. He wanted answers, and he wanted to know who they were. He had yet to see their faces and still did not know their names. With the captor still spooning him, he began to struggle to wake him as he needed to pee.

Sam eventually did wake up from the squirms of the boy wrapped in his arms. He chuckled as he opened his eyes, remembering what had happened the night before and seeing he was naked since he had put his only clothing in the kids’ mouth. He slowly climbed out of bed with a big yawn; he was not a morning person. “Hey there cutie! You need out of that wrap?” he asked to which Daniel let out muffled yes with the gag and blindfold still on. Sam grabbed his mask and slipped it on before wrapping the blanket off the bed so he could begin unwrapping Daniel. He started with the gag, got the once cum-stained jock out of his mouth, and removed the blindfold. Daniel knew to stay quiet and wait for the tired hunk to finish.

Sam started idling, cutting the wraps off his arms, still groggy from waking up, when Levi came out of the bathroom naked, without his mask. Sam had forgotten that Levi didn’t have his mask and had no way of knowing Daniel’s blindfold was off, but it was too late as Daniel saw Levi in the doorway and recognized him.

About four months ago, he went with his father and mother to his father’s Christmas work party. He got introduced to many different people in all departments, but he didn’t care about most of them. Almost everyone in that business was either an old man or a woman in their 30 or 40s. None of them caught his eye except for two men only six years older than him that worked in his father’s department.

The two had started as interns at the age of 16 and worked their way up the company while also attending college and graduating with bachelors. His father had introduced them to him and used them as examples of how he should act, as they both were hardworking and had a big future in this company. He also found both extremely attractive, even more so after learning they were a couple.

“Levi?” Daniel asked very quietly as this whole ordeal just became ten times more confusing. His father said he liked them, so would he fire them? What did his dad do to warrant kidnapping him? Daniel needed answers, and soon.

“Fuck” Levi said from down the hall as Sam stared in disbelief, now fully awake, realizing what he had just done. Levi took a moment to think before breaking the silence. “Yeah kid, it’s us, Sam. You can take off the mask,” Levi said, sounding a bit disappointed in Sam and himself.

“What’s going on? Why am I here?” Daniel asked nervously. He wanted answers, but he didn’t want to raise his voice and risk getting gagged again. Sam also took off his mask, and Daniel saw the redhead that was underneath. Both men were very attractive, and his lust for the situation only grew as he saw the captor’s faces. He suddenly no longer needed to pee.

Levi and Sam looked at each before Sam gave a nod, and Levi spoke up. “Well, since the cat’s out the bag, you deserve to know what is going on.” Levi, still naked, sat down next to Daniel and helped him sit up against the bed’s headboard.

“Two years ago, we began working on new software outside of work. We planned on selling this software to the company once it was finished, and then all parties would get paid. We had finished it three weeks ago and went to see your father about what process we go through to sell it to the company. We hadn’t patented yet as we thought we could trust him after eight years of working for the man. We were wrong.” Levi started before putting his head down in shame. That’s when Sam started up.

“He asked to look at the code, so we sent it over to him. He paid off someone in the patent industry to get this under his name in less than a day and make it look like it was filed months ago. We come in the next day to find ourselves being arrested for stealing company property. He was making it look like we stole it and were trying to pass it off as our own. Jeff came to us and told us that we could either go to jail or the company would drop the charges if we let the matter go and signed an NDA. It was super illegal, but he totally fucked us over, and we both knew it.” Sam said, losing that happy tone he usually had.

“When we found out he got a bonus for this, we wanted revenge. So, we kidnapped you. He would give us the money and a confession about coming clean to the media. Once that was done, and we had the money, we gave him a drop point where he would find you and us long gone. Once we get the money, we have ways out of the county. He probably knows it was us, but no one knows about this house, and all of our locations are off. Plus, he has no way of proving it. You knowing who we are shouldn’t change anything, I hope.” Levi picked up before getting off the bed and began putting on some clothes.

Daniel listened in disbelief. He had no idea his dad was like this and could do something so cruel to someone. It was a lie; it had to be. His father wouldn’t do this. They were wrong; they had to be. “NO! YOU’RE LYING! HE’S NOT LIKE TTThhhammmm mmmggghhhh!!!” Daniel screamed before being silenced once again by Sam. When Sam was unwrapping the arms from his torso, he took the socks from Daniel’s hands and held onto them. He had a feeling that Daniel would act this way; no one likes hearing their father is corrupt.

Levi quickly grabbed the handcuffs off the nightstand, got his arms behind his back, secured them, then grabbed some tape and brought it around Daniel’s head a couple of times. “I’ll get him to the bathroom, get some clothes on and meet me in the shop. Daniel’s legs were still secured from the night before as Sam had not gotten to them before Levi came out. Levi was not as nice as Sam when it came to the washroom. His hands stayed behind his back, and Levi never left the room. Levi was too nervous about Daniel trying something right now to leave him alone.

Once he had finished in the washroom, they saw Sam putting on shoes near the front door putting on his shoes. He was wearing some basketball shorts and no shirt, while Levi was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. “Sam, wait, his legs are still tied together. Can you bring him up to the shop’s attic, and I’ll meet you there.” Sam agreed. He came over and threw Daniel over his shoulder. Daniel was otherwise naked if you didn’t count the cuffs, gag, or leg wrappings.

Daniel was carried outside and could feel the hot air of the morning. It was around 9 am, and he knew it would grow even hotter over the next couple of hours. He was brought inside the shop, where he could see all manner of machines and types of equipment and a car. He was taken to the far corner, where a stairway led to the attic. The attic was mostly open, with some boxes along the far wall. There were the exposed beams and trusses of the roof above him, and he could see cobwebs in the corners. It was also highly humid here as there was little insulation, which caused both of them to begin to sweat.

Levi arrived about 10 minutes later with a duffle bag that was soon unloaded with ropes and the familiar blindfold from the night before. “Let’s get him in a hogtie with a harness, and we go from there,” Levi stated. Sam was the bigger of the two, but it was pretty obvious who was in charge of the relationship.

They removed the handcuff as Sam kept him pinned. Levi began spinning his web, creating a harness for him. This one was not like the one last night, as Levi made sure every rope was tight and gave no room for escape. Once the harness was complete, he began tying up the arms. Once they we entirely tied behind his back in more rope than was needed, he ordered Sam to cut his legs free. Sam cut the legs out of the saran wrap, and Levi began his work once again. He got the legs tied together and then bent towards Daniel’s butt. Then he completed the hogtie but connected the arms and legs and had Sam pull as tight as they would go.

Daniel was helpless against the captors as they put him in a painful hogtie. That did not stop his boner from popping out and rubbing against the dusty floor of the attic. Once Sam and Levi finished the work on the hogtie, Levi went downstairs to get more rope. “You need some time to think about what we told you. I know you don’t want to believe it, but you have to. We will give that time while we wait for your father’s response. We don’t want to hurt you but don’t force our hand. Okay.” Sam said to Daniel. He sounded fatherly, like a dad who has to punish their child but takes no pleasure in doing it.

Sam grabbed some duct tape and began doing more rounds over Daniel’s mouth. Once he was satisfied, he held the blindfold and attached it to his head. Daniel tried wiggling his head away but to no use as he lost his vision once again. Levi returned soon thereafter, “Let’s get him up and then make him some breakfast.”

Daniel was confused about what “get him up” meant but soon learned. Same and Levi created three anchor points, one at the shoulder blades, one where the hands and feet met, and one near the knee caps. Lengths of rope were attached to each before being thrown over the beams above him. Then they began to pull on the ropes, lifting Daniel about 4 feet off the ground with the stress being carried over three ropes.

They tied off the ropes, and Daniel was now in a hogtie 4 feet suspended off the ground, gagged with an old sock and a blindfold. Sam pulled an old mattress from the far wall and put it underneath him just in case. On the other hand, Levi grabbed their phones and a charger from the bag. He plugged Sam’s phone into the wall and FaceTime Levi’s phone. Once the feed was secured, he propped Sam’s phone against the wall; he had a clear view of Daniel in the camera. Now Levi and Sam could monitor him and ensure he doesn’t escape or hurt himself.

“Take some time and think what we said over; I know it’s a lot but think about it. Okay.” Levi said as he approached Daniel. He pulled out two earplugs and shoved them in Daniel’s ear, taking his hearing from him as well. Sam and Levi left shortly after and made their way back to the house.

Daniel was more confused than before. Why would they lie to him? His father isn’t like that! Or is he? What hasn’t he told me? We weren’t ever close, but he loves me, I think. Questions began racing through his mind as he was left hanging.

Blind, deaf, silenced, immobile, naked, sweating, and hanging.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, wow! Your signature appears to be fabulous descriptions of creative bondage. I love the process of the suspension and description of anchor points. And there's some serious intrigue going on with Daniel and the revelations of Sam and Levi!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Take your time, these chapters are spectacular. I wonder if Dad has a different side of the story.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

ooh man, this story is HOT! Great writing style and awesome imagery!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Ohy goodness gracious, the bondage is 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!!!!!!

With the thickening plot, I sure do hope there's more of this fantastically arousing chapter to come! 😍😛😛🖤
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

fantastic continuation! Can;t wait to read more; I wonder how Daniel's father will react to this situation...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part of me is wondering if dear old dad will even want to pay the ransom. Wouldn't it be just awful for Daniel to remain their bound toy forever? :twisted:

These chapters keep getting better and better! Take your time on your updates, and good luck on your finals!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

The plot thickens
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that just got out of hand really quickly which fortunately means Daniel will be a long term guest :twisted:

Love the suspension and sensory deprivation... and the care for safety first ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

About four months ago, he went with his father and mother to his father’s Christmas work party. He got introduced to many different people in all departments, but he didn’t care about most of them. Almost everyone in that business was either an old man or a woman in their 30 or 40s.
Yikes! Thanks for making me feel old, Daniel!

On a more serious note, this is a super interesting turn of events. Can't help but feel bad for Sam and Levi. Their ex-boss stooped very low and shafted them quite bad. Most people would be outraged in their situation, so I totally feel for them. I'm really glad our little man got to see his captors, even though that obviously wasn't part of their initial plan.

I somehow thought they'd be a bit older but was delighted to know they're both in their mid-20s.
Either way, this is turning into a sensational story with great characters and a very interesting plot.
Excellently written, boi.

Good luck on your upcoming finals!
I know you'll do great.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

Hey Bradstick,

Awesome story bro, really well written. This is one I'm definitely going to be following with great interest. Pls don't be like me and keep readers waiting months for the continuation. :D
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. Had a bunch of stuff come up but I got it all figured out so here you go! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

| [mention]Volobond[/mention] | [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] | [mention]gag1195[/mention] | [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] | [mention]wataru14[/mention] | [mention]NeedControl[/mention] | [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] | [mention]squirrel[/mention] | [mention]harveygasson[/mention] | [mention]george_bound[/mention] | [mention]Noodles888[/mention] |

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 7

Daniel lost track of time as he stayed there hanging. He wasn’t sure how long he was up there as his sight and hearing were stripped from him as well as his ability to talk. Hanging as he was in the hot attic of their shop, all he could do was think about what his father’s coworkers had told him.

His first thoughts were how they were lying to Daniel and making it up. His father wasn’t like that; he was a good person, after all. He thought of everything his father had done for him. He got him into a good private school where he made the hockey team, which ultimately led him to get a scholarship at a very good college.

It was only after the hours passed of him hanging on there that he realized the truth behind Sam and Levi’s words. He thought about his team at his school. He was only 5 foot 8, whereas everyone else was 6 feet and over. Yet, he was getting more play time than the others. He thought it was because of his skill that he played more, yet they scored more than him at practice. Was his father bribing the coach to get him more play time?

He started to dismiss it when he thought about the scholarship. He wouldn’t have gotten that scholarship if he didn’t have skill at the sport, right? Or did his father arrange for him to be on the team?

He wasn’t that close to his father as he was working most of the time. The main time he saw his father was at dinners with business partners. When he attended those dinners, he was told to stay quiet and not speak unless spoken to. Yet his father always spoke very highly of him and seemed to show him off to his coworkers unless that was what his father wanted. A son he put in a position of respect to show off. His father never came to any of his games. He was only in Daniel’s life when it was beneficial for him.

Daniel wasn’t sure how long he was up there, but the longer he hanged, the more he grew to hate his father. For not treating him like a son but as something to show off like a car or boat. How he treated Sam and Levi. How he ruined their lives and got him wrapped up in it in the process. How Sam and Levi probably weren’t the first he fucked over in the process. He knew if he ever got out of this, he wanted nothing to do with his father or his tainted money.

So, he waited, for something, anything. He wanted down but knew that decision wasn’t up to him. He was sweaty as hell too, and wanted to feel clean, but again, not up to him. But then again, how much of his life did he have any control over. His father made every decision for him, what school he’ll attend, what sports he’ll play, and what friends he could have. He was over it and wanted to do something for himself for once. Yet, he stayed there, hanging.

---

After Sam and Levi finished getting Daniel set up, they made their way back to the house, Levi keeping an eye on Daniel through the phone. “What are we going to do? He knows who we are. This is bad, babe, real bad!” shouted Sam once they were back in the living room.

“Nothing has changed; we can still get out of the country and start new lives for ourselves,” Levi reassured Sam. “Jeff was going to assume it was us anyways. We planned for this; we are going to be okay.”

Sam began to say something as Levi brought him into a kiss. The two went at it passionately before making it to the couch. The two spent a while there, just enjoying each other company. After an hour or so of them talking about what to do about Daniel, they decided nothing had changed and to leave it be for now.

They eventually found their way to HBO Max, arguing about what movie to watch. After a checkup on Daniel through the phone, Levi suggested they watch The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. Sam couldn’t help but laugh, and thus their little movie marathon commenced, as well as some new plans for the evening. Somewhere around hour 3 of the marathon, both seemed to lose focus on the movie and focus instead on each other. When the credits rolled, the two were too caught up in each other’s embrace to even notice.

After a couple of fun rounds and one final check on Daniel, they ended up taking on nap on the couch in each other’s arms. Around 5 o’clock, the couple made their way back to their hanging captive. He had been left up for their 8 hours in the hot sun; it was about time to let him down.

---

Daniel had fallen asleep after about 4 hours, and he would be lying if he didn’t say his position was relatively comfortable despite the heat and the newfound hatred of his father’s actions. He was enjoying being bound by these men as they had been nothing but nice to him despite how his father had treated them.

He was awoken by one of their hands caressing his roped back before he felt himself being lowered onto the mattress. The anchor points were undone, and he expected to be released from the strict hogtie. He instead found himself being picked up, he assumed Sam, and being led down the stairs and back to the house.

He found himself being tossed onto the bed before the two began unwrapping him. They had not taken off the blindfold or ear plugs, so he was unsure what they were planning. He found his limbs being released, only to be taken into metal cuffs once again. Soon he found himself standing with his ankles cuffed together and his hands cuffed in front of his naked form. He noticed about halfway through the unravel that only one pair of hands was working on him, but he was unsure of which one of his captors was now handling him.

He was again surprised that he was kept blind and deaf as he was led through the house before stepping into the familiar bathroom. Once again, one arm was freed, and the other cuff to the pole. He wasn’t given any instruction, but he began to do his business. Once that was completed, his arms were recuffed before being led to the shower.

The shower was turned on, and the captor, who if he had to guess, was Levi, began to clean him. The hands seemed smaller than the ones that bathed him last time, and they weren’t nearly as playful. The shower was much shorter than last time, but he was glad to be clean again. He had never gotten as sweaty as he did when he hung up in that attic, even during hockey games or practice.

Once the shower was over, Levi dried him off with a towel before leading him back to the kitchen. At that point, the blindfold and ear plugs were removed, allowing him to see Levi naked in front of him. When he turned his head, he could see Sam, who was naked as well, other than an apron saying, “kiss the cook.”

“Daniel, are you doing, okay?” Levi began asking him. Daniel looked at him for a time before giving a nod. “I’m taking off your gag, you’re not going to yell or anything?” Levi asked, to which Daniel gave another nod.

The gag was then removed, and water was brought to Daniel’s lips. He drank like a mad man and ended up taking three more glasses of water before Levi spoke to him once again. “So, how are you dealing with what we told you.”

Daniel started telling Levi he wasn’t mad at them. He started ranting about how his father had treated him, using him like something to be shown off when convenient. The rant started in anger before it turned sad, and Daniel couldn’t help but cry.

Levi was taken aback by how Jeff had treated his son. As he heard Daniel’s story, he grew angrier at Jeff before seeing Daniel beginning to cry. He brought him into a hug and consoled him. At that point, Sam entered in from the back patio with a tray full of hot dogs fresh off the grill.
Sam ended up joining in on the hug; he would wait for Levi to catch him up later. The three stayed there for a couple of minutes before Levi broke the hug. “Well, let’s eat, and then we can figure something out.”

The three sat down at the bar with Daniel in the center, hands still cuffed in front of him. Levi and Sam were enjoying their chili dogs while Daniel was being fed a regular hot dog with ketchup. There was an awkward silence between the three as none knew what to do next. Once dinner was completed, Sam led Daniel to the living room, where he sat down on the couch. Levi was in the other room putting away their dinner.

Sam ended up leaving Daniel on the couch and joining Levi in the kitchen without a word. Once in the confines of the kitchen, Levi told Sam what Daniel had said about his new feelings towards their former boss. “We shouldn’t have told him the truth; it would have been better for the kid to not know the dark truth about his dad,” Sam stated after thinking about Daniel.

“I know what you mean; I like the kid. I feel bad for him.” Said Levi depressively. “What is he going to do when he gets home. He said he doesn’t want to rely on his family anymore. He’ll end up on the streets.”

“I don’t know, he seems to like bondage, and we have been trying to find a good bottom. Maybe he could come with us if he wanted to, of course. We could at least offer.” Sam said.

“I don’t know, babe; we met him less than three days ago and kidnapped him; now you want to take him with us. This seems like a lot. Then again, with that much money, we could continue our plans no problem.”

“Then let’s at least ask,” Sam said, going in for a kiss before grabbing his lover’s hand and leading him towards the living room.

Daniel was left in the room on the couch for about 5 minutes. He only had his hands and feet bound and could still move. This was his first opportunity to escape. Yet, he couldn’t. Even if he got out to the car and drove away, what next. He goes home and then is confronted by his father. He kinda liked it here, and for now, he was okay with staying here.

When they came out holding hands and asked him if he wanted to go with him, he didn’t know what to say. After about two minutes of thinking and them just staring at him, he asked, “Has my dad got back to you about the ransom yet?”

They were a little taken aback by the question, but Levi answered, “No, not yet.”

“Then could I sleep on it and let you know in the morning?” Daniel asked.

“Of course, you know you will be tied up again tonight, right?” Sam responded with a grin.

“Couldn’t think of a better way to sleep” Daniel retorted which made all of them start laughing the awkwardness between them seemed to have dispersed for the moment.

“I think I have the perfect idea for a good night’s rest for you,” Levi said before whispering something into Sam’s ear. Sam’s face lit up with excitement, and he began making his way to the bedroom for supplies.

As Sam started setting up, Levi got Daniel and made his way back towards the bathroom. After four glasses of water, it was well needed. He was also instructed to brush his teeth and do whatever else before bed. Levi then led Daniel back to the master bedroom, where all the sheets were ripped off the bed, and Sam had more wrap and some multicolor duct tape. Once Sam noticed them, he made his way to the hamper of dirty clothes and asked, “any preference on gag little dude.”

“How about a pair of boxers, we haven’t done that yet,” Daniel said with a smile. All three were enjoying what was about to happen. Sam turned around with a devious smile before he began digging through their dirty clothes with clear intent.

He pulled out a pair of camo boxers that looked worn to shit. “Bought these six years ago in a 6 pack; this is the only pair that survived. Now come here and open that pretty mouth of yours.” Daniel shuffled his way over, still in cuffs, and opened his mouth eagerly for the boxers he had asked for.

That was a mistake. This tasted like the nasty jockstrap from the first night but so much worse. This one hadn’t collected nearly as much sweat as the jockstrap, which now left two prominent tastes in his mouth. The first being the strong taste of balls. These boxers had carried the same pair of balls for 6 years, and holy hell was that evident. The other being of straight ass. Sam clearly farted a lot more than then he let on and he could taste that in these well-worn boxers.

Sam packed these boxers into Daniel’s mouth, but before he could complain too much about the boxers, Sam kissed him and kept the cursed cloth in his mouth. Daniel also learned how difficult it is to reciprocate a kiss when your mouth is full of boxers.

From behind, he heard the sound of duct tape ripping, and as Sam broke the kiss, Levi swooped in with tape and completed the gag. He was surprised again as Levi was now kissing his gagged lips through the tape as Sam undid his arms.

Once that kiss was broken, the two began to work in pair once more and the plastic wrap from the night before reappeared. Sam held him once again as the clear wrap made its way over his torso. However, before it reached his crotch, the toys from the initial capture returned, and the cock ring and butt plug were forced onto his body.

With his upper body done, he was pushed onto the bed, and Sam held his legs in the air as Levi finished the wrap. He once again used a cloth between the knees to make him more comfortable before reaching his feet and fully enclosing them this time. He was now a plastic worm from the neck down to his toes.

That’s when the duct tape was dumped onto the bed, and he could see all the colors. It started with purple and went from his feet to his mid shins. Then it was a blue tape from his shins to just above the knees. Then came the green that covered his crotch area before yellow took over his lower torso. It was soon finished with orange that covered his entire torso and up to his neck.

Once his body was covered in the colorful tape, he was stood up, and a mirror was brought out so he could see his form. He also noticed the red tape that they used for the gag. With that, Levi grabbed more plastic tape and wrapped his head. Once completed, the red tape was brought over his face, and soon he was entirely concealed other than his nose. Sam picked him up and laid him out on the bed.

“He looks perfect!” Sam said with lots of excitement.

“I told you that a last-minute trip to Hobby Lobby would be worth it,” Levi poked at Sam before embracing each other.

Sam broke away from his partner and made his way over to Daniel’s head. “Think about our offer while we go out to the living room. It’s only seven, so we got a bit before bed. Don’t worthy though; we charged those toys for you” With that statement, the toys were turned on the Daniel began squirming in his rainbow cocoon.

Sam and Levi began making their way out of the room before Levi stopped and turned toward Sam. “Do we still have that gas mask?”

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm kind of hoping for Father and some hired henchmen to rope up Sam and Levi, so both options work, but i went with 'Yes' so Daniel can develop his relationship with them a bit more, adds to the drama.

Also, I enjoyed the self-reflection Daniel went through as he was left hanging, very well-written, must feel horrible to have your impression of your Dad shattered.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I hope he refuses to pay the ransom, so the 3 of them to kidnap him instead. lots of painful torture, until the money is payed in full.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

AMAZING!!!! 😍😍🤤🤤
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm really liking Sam and Levi more and more with each chapter! The rainbow mummy was very well done!
I also voted for the Yes option. I really want to see them attempt to keep Daniel with them, and how they will (hopefully) get away with it!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So... it seems like we're all voting for Sam and Levi to be Daniel's new Daddies, eh? ;)

Love the rainbow cocoon!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Another brilliantly written chapter from you, [mention]Bradstick[/mention]! It sounds like Danny-boi is really taking a liking to his new prisoner's life. Also sounds like he got more than he bargained for with that big boxer-gag. Hot! Very arousing stuff.

Something tells me he'll be in for an additional surprise when that gas mask gets fished out.
I'm sure Sam will be putting it to good use. Fun times ahead, for us and Daniel 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic