Bunny, but make it Goth (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bunny, but make it Goth (M/F)

Post by DioA »

It had been thirty-two minutes since I stepped out of the shower. In those thirty-two minutes I’ve styled my jet black hair, it falling down over my alabaster shoulders. Wrapped in a white towel, I sit behind the vanity mirror. My master loves to watch while I make myself pretty. I trace on black eyeliner before blending reds and purples into my eyeshadow. My lipstick, so purple it’s nearly black, spreads on my lips. As I apply it I think about Him and how I’d rather He be on my lips.

Now that I meet His standards, He stands me up and drops the towel to the ground. He walks me over to the bed. “Place your hands on your ankles.” He commands. As I do, He uses one of His fingers to apply lube to my ass, once throughly prepared I feel a foreign invader slide inside me. Having remained silent through the whole thing, I feel Him land a slap on my ass.

He then has me release my ankles while he raises my legs one at a time until a pair of black full bottomed panties are fitted snug to my crotch. I can feel that these panties are equipped with a fun toy, but I dare not say anything.

Next a pair of black pantyhose are added to my legs. He spends some time rubbing them. Without looking, I can feel His arousal. After He’s enjoyed Himself, He places white socks on my feet before a pair of fishnets are placed over everything. My toes are so compressed they can hardly move.

On the bed a bunny costume rests flattened out. He takes the black garment and places it over me. He doesn’t put on a bra on me, he never does. After adding Doc Martens and some jewelry, I can tell I meet his demands.

As we walk out to the SUV, he pops the trunk and grabs me from behind. He zip ties my wrist together before locking a ball gag in my mouth. The harness has two floppy bunny ears that hang down. He then zip ties my ankles together before placing me in a hogtied in the back of his SUV. As he starts the engine, I feel the two toys activate, softly moaning into my gag as I await the party we’re on our way to.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Whoa! Exciting start! I would like an invitation to that party, for sure! Great job!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic