Snoopz (F+/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MLMDK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Snoopz (F+/MM)

Post by MLMDK »

SNOOPZ - Chapter One

All characters 18+

Taylor Kim had to wonder long and hard about how he found himself bound, feminized, and stuffed in a locker grinding up against his similarly-suffering rival, Kelley Park. OK, scratch that; ‘long’ and ‘hard’ were definitely not the words Taylor wanted squirming around in his head given his current situation. Ugh, scratch that too; Taylor didn’t need to think about ‘squirming around’ since he and Kelley were doing enough of that to make things quite uncomfortable between them.

Kelley Park likewise had to deal with being outfitted in a skimpy cheerleader uniform while tied up and gagged front-to-front with his rival. Kelley, however, was not in the same pensive mood as his rival; instead of thinking long and hard (whoops) about an escape plan or how the two feminized snoops found themselves in their current situation, Kelley’s impulsiveness and lack of patience manifested itself as futile growls and mewls into his gag and vigorous movement and banging against the locker every few minutes or so.

This strategy of Kelley’s, unfortunately, really only served to frustrate the boys, as any movement in the tight locker forced the bound duo to grind up against each other. They were gagged separately, which at least meant that they weren’t physically kissing each other’s lips since duct tape was in the way, but with the two being tied face-to-face with one’s arms behind the other, it was impossible for the boys to get in a position where they weren’t grabbing each others’ asses or grinding their member against the other.

Taylor felt the sweat of Kelley’s brow drip down onto his neck and down, down beneath the cheerleader uniform he had been forced into until it reached the satiny but small pair of panties that barely even covered his less-than-average member. His less-than-average member was growing, however, as Kelley still struggled vigorously, likewise making his own erection grow as the two fidgeted and tried to adjust themselves, only to rub their panty-covered members against each other and become both frustrated and embarrassed as they were both forced to deal with the fact that their snooping put them in such a compromising position against their rival where they (evidently) could not contain their hormones.

Taylor would do anything for this erection up against his rival’s own to subside, so he started to reflect on how he had even found himself in such a position in the first place in order to take his mind off of the increasingly hard situation (ok, no more awful puns, I realize that I’ve reached my limit) at hand...

Taylor was very excited about entering university in a new city that had a reputable journalism programme, while also only being nine hours from home. Taylor exited high school in June as a naive kid and entered the fall as an (ostensible) adult ready to do anything to get the story that would make him the top of his journalism class. In fact, he was so certain of his own abilities that he really only foresaw one real impediment: Kelley Park. Kelley and Taylor’s parents were friends, but they lived on the opposite end of town, so the two went to different schools; that didn’t mean they didn’t see each other, though. On the contrary, the two boys developed the same interests independent of each other, and probably given the similar stubborn streak in their personalities, they became rivals in everything: debate, swimming, yoga; you name it, they were competing in it. This competition even spilled over into their jobs; well, not jobs per se since they were only in high school, but the two boys managed to become the editors of their school newspapers, and each tried to make their paper more salacious and irreverent to compete with the other.

Of course, the two had to remain cordial to each other when their parents were around or if there was a party or event that the two families would attend, since their parents were longtime friends. It was at one of these events that Taylor heard the news that he knew would make his time in university much more complicated.

“So I hear young Taylor has been accepted to Greater Arbour Grounds University, hmm?” said Kelley’s father to Taylor’s mother as they were all in attendance at a scholarship information session.

“Yes, that’s true. He already knows that journalism is the choice for him and can’t wait to get the ball rolling. He’s got top of the class on his mind, don’t you, sweetheart?”

“I think that shouldn’t be too hard to achieve” replied Taylor, nonchalantly.

“Well, it might not be that easy” chuckled Kelley’s father. “Kelley got accepted as well, and is also gunning to be at the top of the journalism class.”

“Oh my, you’ll have a friend in the programme, Taylor, that’s great news!” Taylor’s mother was beaming at him with pride, but all Taylor could think about was how he’d now have to spend his semesters in a knock down-drag out fight with Kelley Park, of all people. Kelley would go to great lengths to get a scoop for the paper, so much so that he crossed quite a few people, and even went undercover at one point to get the hottest scoops available. In order to compete, Taylor had to come up with more salacious stories and hot gossip; and thus, the rivalry intensified. They were such similar specimens with such stubborn personalities that their shared personality traits were likely the reason their rivalry kept going.

“That’s great,” mumbled Taylor. “Can you guys excuse me for a second, I need to use the washroom.” Taylor could only ruminate during his increasingly frustrating trek to the washroom when he opened the door only to find his rival brushing his long, sleek black hair in the mirror.

“Oh, hi Tay-Tay” Kelley cooed, using a nickname he came up with in childhood to annoy Taylor by making his name more feminine. “I mean, you’re really going to have to get a new style if we keep attending the same events, because I’m sorry, but I’m clearly pulling all of this off way better than you are.”

Kelley wasn’t sorry, but Taylor knew what he was talking about. Since probably junior high, when kids really start figuring out their own styles, Taylor and Kelley had an uncannily similar look, despite the fact (again) that they didn’t attend the same grade schools and had been rivals for as long as they could remember. It certainly didn’t help the differentiation between the two were both from Korean-Canadian, so all the stupid white people automatically made comparisons between them. With that said though, Korean ancestry was not the only commonality between them; they both had similar goals and attitudes (which probably only served to intensify their rivalry), and their current style saw both with shoulder-length black hair, tight jeans, and irreverent band t-shirt (Taylor was wearing a Little Dragon tee while Kelley had on a tight The Bird and the Bee long-sleeve tee) over their lithe, hairless bodies (remember, they’re swimmers). Both had somewhat feminine bodies, so the “Tay-Tay” name really got to Taylor, but he likewise could push the same buttons with “Kell, darling.”

“Well, Kell, darling, it seems we’ll have to deal with these comparisons a little while longer since we’ll be attending the same journalism school.”

Kelley stopped, silently, brushing, and waited a few moments, then turned to Taylor and simply muttered: “You gotta be fucking kidding me...”

Taylor was snapped back to reality and his current situation as Kelley growled loudly through his duct tape gag and vigorously struggled to try and make something happen for the two feminized snoops. Unfortunately for the rivals, the ‘something that happened’ was not escape, but the increasingly hot erections of the two rubbing up against each other since they were bound front-to-front with duct tape around their ankles, shins, thighs, hips, and chests, while their hands were tied behind the others’ backs forcing them both into an embrace where their members were on top of each other while their hands were essentially forced to grab the other’s ass; humiliating on its own, but against your rival? Even worse. The worst part, however, was if they were still there when the cheerleaders came back with the football players after the game. Taylor didn’t want to think about the torture the two feminized cheerleaders would experience at the hands of the football team, so escape from this locker and being bound to his rival were paramount; but how would Taylor solve this problem...

Kelley, meanwhile, was growing even more frustrated (amongst other things) with the predicament the two found themselves in, but instead of trying to figure out a plan, he was just using brute force to try and escape, which really only served to make him sweaty and to rub even more up on Taylor’s crotch, both members stabbing at each other through the satiny panties. Kelley was just about past the point of shame in regards to starting a fire with his rival Taylor, because their sticks were certainly rubbing together, so he kept screaming and banging against the locker and grinding on his similarly bound rival; as embarrassing as it was to be feminized by the cheerleaders, tied up with your rival, and to feel his warm member react and grow while in such a homoerotic situation, he was trying anything at this point to get free, because he did not want to be in that locker when the football team came back after the game was over. Kelley shuddered at the thought; he didn’t know exactly what the football team would do to him and Taylor, had they found them in their current states, but he didn’t want to find out.

Taylor too thought about the time crunch the two snoops were under; they had to get out of here before the return of the football team, since Taylor could only imagine what a hypermasculine bunch of sweaty athletes coming off of a win (or loss) would do two the two of them as they were now after crossing the cheerleaders.

Unlike his counterpart, Taylor started to try and think, to grab anything from his memory in order to find a way out of their situation. Maybe he needed to start at the beginning to figure out how to get to the end…..

“You gotta be fucking kidding me” sighed Taylor as he nibbled on a few fries in a booth at the university food court. “It’s the first week of school and you think you have such a scoop that you need to do undercover snooping and what sounds like thievery and blackmail?”

“Oh sure Miss Morals, try to pull this out now. Don’t act like you didn’t ever go to unnecessary lengths to get a juicy story just to one-up me” Kelley complained, leaning over the table where Taylor and his roommate Gale were finishing up their lunch.

“And that didn’t make us a lot of friends, did it, Kell, darling? Or else you wouldn’t be skulking around your so-called rival for help.” Though the words were a bit biting, the tone was more of a jab than an uppercut, and the two had a catty way about them where anything said in this tone was fair game. “Besides,” Taylor added as he dropped his prior tone, “the first week? That’s record time to have people turn against either of us if we’re caught.” The corners of Kelley’s mouth rose slightly and Gale just rolled his eyes as both heard Taylor’s use of “we’re,” pretty much spoiling that he was already on board to be involved. “And wouldn’t it be a bit more prudent to get to know the layout of the school grounds a bit more, maybe hear about where we should and shouldn’t be?”

“You’re acting like this is Mission: Impossible. All we have to do is break into the girls’ locker room DURING the football game, open a few lockers, find a few things, and we’re on our merry way. Easy as cake, Tay-Tay.”

Needless to say, it was not easy as cake. To make a long story short, the two snoops were caught in record time sticking their noses where they didn’t belong. The cheerleaders found it only right to teach the snoops a lesson by showing them what they could expect if they came around asking questions when they weren’t welcome.

Taylor definitely felt something that wasn’t welcome, and it was only growing more unwelcome by the second. Both snoops were at full (though unimpressive) attention, at this point still struggling, though the struggling was far more rhythmic now than before. The grunts of effort from the heavily gagged duo were turning more into moans, and whether the two feminized snoops realized it or not, they were about to make things far more awkward if they were left to grind against each others’ members any longer.

Luckily, the two, tied together, tumbled downward on their sides as the locker door was opened. Both sweaty hot messes, their bodies soaked from the heat, were finally able to look away from each other, and as they looked up, they saw Gale.

“It’s fucking September. If I’m bailing you both out of sissy grab-ass now, what are finals gonna be like?”

Taylor, realizing that he and Kelley were still grabbing each others’ asses and looking like the sissiest boys ever (if they could be recognized as such in their current cheerleader garb), took a moment to contemplate what Gale had said, but Kelley quickly broke that moment as he mmmphed to be released. Taylor followed suit, and as Gale untied the two, he hoped at least that his roommate and longtime friend would learn his lesson…

...Spoiler Alert: he doesn’t.
MLMDK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MLMDK »

Totally ran out of steam by the end. This is posted over on DeviantArt as well.

Not really looking for criticism, but if anyone knows of any stories or art with a similar comedic tone or that have to do with similar subject matter (feminization, cd, forced bi, embarrassed/humiliated male subs), let me know. I drew inspiration from a story here, I think it was called Girls Rule Apparently, though obviously I have adulted it up, so if anyone knows any stories similar to that one or any of Toooooney's stuff on DeviantArt, I;m looking for similar stuff.

Happy Sunday ma fellow freekz
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

A pity you ran out of steam, that was really hot! I actually wish I was in their position to be honest.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Very hot story
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

We need more bondage stories where two dudes are forced to grab each other’s asses.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow! Fantastic story of two snooping, college private eyes who are definitely showing an interest in each other! :D

Thank you, for depicting a particular fancy...two dudes tied front to front to each other!! 8-)

Hope there's a Chapter Two!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic