Second handed (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Second handed (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

It was a hot day in Baraba, on the north coast of Africa, when Ikram entered the yavaci’s place, finding him sitting and working on his accounts. Osman was a fair-looking man in his mid-thirties. His deep, attentive eyes, as well as his feline posture, left no room for doubt that he was a man of action. This, however, was not what called Ikram’s attention the most. That would be the man hanging upside down in the center of the room, blindfolded and cleave gagged.

The handsome corsair greeted Osman, got close to the hanging man, and examined him carefully. The captive was a brunet in his early thirties, well-toned. Judging by the red tan of his skin, you could tell he had spent more time in the sun than he should have. His clothing told the story of a rather rough trip. Sure, his beard was a little longer, same as his hair, but Ikram still recognized him.

“What did this man do?”, asked Ikram.

“He made me waste time, and money. Not to mention he’s an unruly dog”.

Even though he didn't speak the language, the foreign hanging man seemed to know they were talking about him, so he started squirming lightly and grunting.

“How so?”

“I had to pay the informant who told me about the fugitive slave and then hunt him down, only to find out his owner didn’t want him anymore. Turns out he was way too much trouble to keep. After three escape attempts, the merchant didn’t think he was worth it”.

“Well, I always have room for one more in my ship. What’s his price?”

“You cannot fool me, Ikram el-Masri. If you want another couple hands on board, you should go to the slave market. So, you casually enter my place and try to buy the guy I just captured? What’s your interest in him?”

“What’s the problem? My money isn’t enough?”

“I want to know what I’m selling”.

“Does it really matter? No one’s going to buy this infidel. He has made himself quite a reputation already. I suggest you take my offer while it’s still on the table”.

Osman’s face lighted up with a conceding smile before he added, “I still want to hear the story”.

Ikram looked at the captive with a mixture of contempt and superiority.

“It goes way back to when I was a different person. He knows me as Iacopo Marin. We fought on opposite sides during the Battle of Menefina, as commanders of our companies. He took us by surprise, capturing most of us. The vast majority of my men were pressed to join the enemy. I, on the other hand, was taken captive. He tied me to his horse and made me walk all the way to his camp, gagged and naked, for the others to make fun of. Once there, he strung me up in his tent. I was kept as some sort of trophy, along with two other men he had captured under similar circumstances. When it was time for them to return to Spain, we were sold to the pirates as slaves. It was there that I decided to embrace true faith. Maybe it was all for the best”.

“So, I take it you came to thank him personally”.

“Naturally. I think I can persuade him to see the light the way I did. When I heard that they had captured a ship where some Beltrán de las Heras was serving as captain, and everyone was sold as a slave, I had to come and make sure it was the same man. Now, I’ll give you two hundred gurush for him”.

The sum was quite generous, enough for the yavaci not to push his luck and take it immediately.

“You’re most kind. The man, of course, is yours to take”.

“I’d like you to get him prepared and presented to me. I also want to know what I’m buying”.

“The slave will be groomed and showed to you as customary. Do you want him to be completely…’shaved’?”

“No, that won’t be necessary. He’s still an infidel after all”.

Osman began to wonder about how complete Ikram’s own conversion was, inadvertently staring at his bulge. The corsair turned away when he noticed this, making the yavaci smirk. Osman got down Beltrán to get him ready.

Ikram was sitting patiently for his new acquisition. He could hear the moaning and struggling of the captive as the hygienic procedures were performed on him. When everything was done, he saw a very naked Beltrán being marched, with his head and hands trapped in some sort of pillory. A muzzle prevented the slave from fully displaying his extensive repertoire of profanities, especially once he recognized his future owner. Ikram was flattered that those ten years hadn’t washed away his memory.

“His armpit hair is plucked”, Ikram said as he began his inspection of the merchandise, brushing a finger over the still sensitive area, making the slave struggle harder. “His fingernails are clipped, and his pubes shaven”. The corsair was pleasantly surprised by the latter and couldn’t help to chuckle when he understood the most violent reactions he had heard before, oddly followed by a dead silence.

“I took the liberty to fashion his beard quite short like yours. A little unorthodox, but maybe it’s better for a long time in the sea”.

“I appreciate such attention to detail, and I must say that I’m overly pleased”.

“Very well. I will get him dressed again so you can take him right away”.

“That won’t be necessary”, Ikram smiled wickedly. “I think he would be fresher this way”.

Two of Ikram’s men came to take the new slave, hogtying him for his transportation. One of them took the slave by the armpits and the other one, by his legs. They lifted him bodily, carrying him to the ship. The captive thrashed out all the time, to no avail, cursing from under his muzzle. Ikram followed them with a huge grin, leaving behind an amused and grateful yavaci.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This was a good opening chapter, can't wait to see how he intends to exact his revenge.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Quite the nice set up. Can’t wait to see how he takes his revenge. There isn’t a lot of escaping when your bound at sea.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention], [mention]Bradstick[/mention] thanks for your interest, guys. Here's the next chapter!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Beltrán was having a rather hard time. When they got to the ship, he was taken on board, his muzzle was removed and he was given some water. He expected the little parade with him nude and hogtied would be the most embarrassing thing he’d have to face. So, his heart sank when he noticed Ikram’s men were dragging him to the prow.

The once-proud captain wouldn’t just be put to shame like that. He struggled all the way as his arms were being untied, same as his legs. He was terribly outnumbered, though, and he couldn’t do anything to avoid being secured to the outer part of the prow, with all four limbs pulled slightly back, to fit the shape of the ship.

People passing by stared in awe and laughed at the curious ornament. Beltrán still fought against his bindings until he realized it was pointless. He was securely fastened for everyone to see, naked as the day he was born. With all the eyes on him, he wished he hadn’t escaped from the merchant that last time. At least there he was only doing rough labors, not being publicly humiliated.

With him as the official property of the man he once sold as a slave to the pirates, now turned a blood-thirsty pirate himself, his imagination quickly took him to the deepest abyss. However, he decided to save what was left of his dignity, doing his best not to show his fear and trying to remain stoic while everyone looked at him decorating the bow of the ship -which he did, given his good looks and toned body-.

When the ship was well away from the port, there was no longer a need to keep him on display, so Beltrán was taken to the guts of the ship, given a brief break to fulfill his basic needs, and then strung up, still in the buff, to be the laughing stock or punching bag of everyone on board.

It wasn’t long before Ikram himself came down to play with his acquisition. Despite the slave’s decision to hide his fear, the corsair was quick to notice it in his eyes. He approached deliberately slowly, watching his former captor clenching his fists. Ikram stared at him right in the eye, holding him by the jaw, while Beltrán rattled in his chains, now more visibly unsettled about the visit.

“I brought something that should help you remember the old days”, Ikram said.

The corsair produced a coil of thin rope that he started to wrap around the base of Beltràn’s shaft. The captive was chained hands and feet, so all he could was stare, helplessly as his b@lls received the same treatment. The bondage was firm, but not really hurtful. After that, Ikram threw the remaining rope over a beam overhead and retrieved it on the other side.

Ikram’s handsome face lightened up with a smile when he pulled the rope, making the slave try to follow it as much as he could, cursing all along. He stopped when the rope was tense enough to make the captive grunt only by pulling it a little more. The corsair stopped for a moment to admire his former captor, so vulnerable, with his naked body on display to do as he pleased. Nonetheless, his smile froze on his face when he noticed the prisoner smiling back at him.

“It’s good to see that you have such fond memories of our time together”, Beltrán spoke, hoarsely. “Remember how I played with you for hours under my tent, before I got bored and sold you off?”.

The corsair pulled on the rope, making his captive squeal, just to remind him who was in charge now.

“You have so much fire in your eyes. I still remember the look on your face when I tore your clothing apart after I had bound your hands to the saddle of my stallion. You were all red and… stiff”.

This time, the pulling made Beltrán yell. However, it wasn’t Ikram’s intention to exhaust this source of pain for his captive, so he let go enough for the slave to relax a bit. The corsair seemed taken aback by the way Beltrán reacted. He had expected him to play the tough, but it was almost as if he were enjoying it.

“It was a real pleasure riding all the way to the camp with such a fine prize tied up and gagged, walking right behind me. Everyone stared at you, remember? Do you remember how my soldiers would pinch you and spank you whenever they passed by? Do you?”

Ikram was unawarely pulling on the rope once more. He only noticed when Beltrán’s smile turned into a grimace and started breathing heavily. Whatever game Beltrán was trying to play, he wouldn’t fall for that. He was in charge now. So, he tied the loose end of the rope, leaving the slave on his toes to release some pressure, and turned to retrieve another toy he had brought for the occasion.

“Yess! Those were some of my favorites, too”, Beltrán claimed, excited as the clamps were applied to his nipples, and grunting when they bit on his flesh. “We’re gonna have some real fun here, aren’t we? Like those nights when I tied your clamps to the other fellas’, and spanked you, forcing you to escape my hand, all strung up as you were, pulling on each other’s nipples. Those were good times!”.

Beltrán’s animated speech was interrupted by a scream when his nipples were pulled, along with his tied shaft and b@lls.

“You nasty pervert! you really enjoy this, don’t you? You make me sick”, Ikram said.

Beltrán recovered his breath and used it for laughing at his captor.

“What’s that thing around your wrist? It seems a quite peculiar bracelet”.

“This?”, Ikram asked, lifting his left hand to show the chain around his wrist. “It’s a reminder of my darkest days, my motivation to fight, for I’ll never be someone else’s property again!”.

“Keep telling yourself that”.

“Sir, they need you on the bridge”, interrupted Mahir, Ikram’s second in command. The tall man with his long, dark hair, framing his rough but appealing face, stared at the scene, taking hold of his captain’s arm to insist that he went upstairs.

“We both know the real reason you’re wearing that chain!”, Beltrán cried when he saw both men leaving, without bothering in letting loose his member or nipples.

The door closed, sealing the place in complete darkness, forcing the slave to feel more intensely the pressure on his nips, the biting of the chains around his wrists and ankles, and the sweat running over his body. His calves were getting tired of being on his toes to avoid the full pulling of the rope on his b@lls. The sound of the men working upstairs, of the waves crashing against the ship, and his own groaning, would be his only company until Ikram came back to him
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

For being a captive, he has a lot of fight in him. I could see myself trying to plead for mercy if I was in position. I wonder what game he is playing. Excellent chapter, keep up the great work.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

First of all, kudos for the unique setting and the hot bondage! Second, I love how unique the relationship between Ikram and Beltran is. It starts as a familiar revenge story but it seems Bertran still has some psychological advantage over Ikram from his previous captivity. I wonder if he can resist (maybe he'll have to use a gag to silence the taunts, haha).
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I appreciate the possitive feedback, [mention]Bradstick[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention].
Beltrán doesn't seem the kind of guy who just accepts bondage calmly. Let's see how it goes from here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A pair of green eyes were set on the captive, waiting in silence for him to realize his presence. When Beltrán noticed them, he was disappointed, for he expected Ikram to come and get him released. Instead, Mahir untied the Spaniard's shaft and b@lls, taking off the nipple clamps as well. Beltrán couldn’t help grunting when he was set free from the pain.

Without a word, he was unchained by a couple of men who entered the room, allowing him to enjoy a quite brief pause in his ordeal before he was bound again. No food or water was given to him this time, as much as he asked for it. Then, he was put on top of a table and restrained in a hogtie again, only now his limbs were pulled back, leaving him almost hanging from the ceiling. When the men were done with him, they all exited, chuckling at the pathetic state of the prisoner, closing the door behind them.

Beltrán tried to pull himself up to get more comfortable, for he knew there was no way out of these men’s knots. That, however, only brought him more pain, making him desist immediately. His head was hanging. He was tired and weak. It was hard not to think of the stress on his shoulders and his limbs, as well as the growing soreness on his wrists and ankles. He remembered his days as a captain and how he looked down on his prisoners. Somehow, the comparison to his current state made everything worse, so he shook his head, dismissing those memories, focusing back again on his tense muscles.

Ikram walked into the room, slowly approaching his slave. Beltrán didn’t even look at him. He recognized his footsteps and started laughing hoarsely.

“I knew you couldn’t stay away from me for too long”.

The corsair finally made it to the table, stopping right in front of the bound slave.

“I bet this brings you good memories of our time together. All those days that you were in this very position, in the middle of my tent, waiting for me to give you some attention. Occasionally, I spent more time with the others, only to see you desperate. Then, I would come back to you, spanked you hard, twisted your nipples, or yanked at your underarm hairs, and you would curse me, completely powerless to make me stop”.

The handsome captor grabbed Beltrán by the hair and pulled it to force him to look him in the eye.

“Do I look powerless to you now?”

The corsair’s upper body was naked, showing his strong, defined muscles. A fine layer of sweat made his torso glim in the mild light of the room. While still grabbing his captive by the hair, Ikram took a waterskin with the other hand.

“You must be dying to get some of this”, said the corsair, before taking a long sip, with some of the liquid dripping on his bare chest.

The Idea of freshwater made Beltrán gulp with a dry mouth.

“Go ahead, have a drink”.

Ikram, then, reclined his body slightly backward and poured water right below his pecs. The line in the middle of the abs made natural conduct for the liquid to flow directly to his navel, where he had brought Beltrán’s mouth. The slave’s doubt lasted less than a second, after which he began licking it desperately, only stopping briefly to grasp for some air.

The licking on his belly and inside his navel sent electric waves all over Ikram’s body. This was the same man that had put him through numerous humiliations years before, and now, was like a dog, bound at his feet. Ikram started to undo his trousers, making Beltrán shake his head like crazy and making the corsair’s chain bracelet rattle.

“I see you have learned some new tricks”, Beltrán managed to say, as he fought to avoid his owner’s body. “Who was your master this time? Whose d&ck did you lick hungrily?”

“I’ve never done anything like that!”, Ikram cried, suddenly pulled out of his trance.

“But you wish you did, right?”

The corsair let go of his prey, stepping away from the table, horrified.

“You wish I’d been harder on you, that I’d kept you longer, forever, that I’d made you mine”.

A blow with the back of the hand landed on Beltrán’s face.

“What’s the matter? You’re mad at me that I didn’t keep you, that I got bored and sold you like some object? Is that why you looked for me?”.

Ikram grabbed Beltrán by the hair once more, but the captive shook his head with all his might, making the chain bracelet scream in Ikram’s wrist.

“You never stopped being chained, because you know your true place”.

“Those lies and filthy words are going to be the only thing in your mouth for a while. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, watching you bound and helpless”, Ikram said, letting go of Beltrán’s hair.

“I’m here again. You can be mine again if you want to”.

The corsair reconsidered his previous threat and decided there was something better to fill the slave’s mouth. He took off his trousers, shoved a large portion of them into Beltrán’s yap, and used the leg parts to tie them around his head, making an effective gag. When he was done silencing the dog, he turned around and left the room, allowing his captive to appraise his glorious nakedness as he did so.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Another hot chapter!

And Interestingly, Ikram is still struggling to make Beltrán submit to him. Despite the harsh bondage and gag, there's still no clear master among them, both struggling for dominance in different ways. I wonder if aptly-named Mahir can do something to help his captain...
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Beltrán was a long time rotting in the bilge, nude, with a chain around his ankle. He was getting impatient, however, forsakenness was a good sign. It meant that he was finally getting to Iacopo, or Ikram, as he made himself call.

When Mahir went to feed him and wash him, like an animal, the Spaniard felt nothing but contempt for that man, even if it foreshadowed Ikram coming soon. Once the tall, strong man finished, he chained Beltrán to the wall, facing it.

The hushed sound of steps told the captive someone was behind him. Even without looking, he could picture Ikram’s gaze on every part of his bare anatomy. When he considered he had given him enough of a show, he turned his head to welcome the man staring at him.

“I must have not been clear enough when I asked my men to chain you up, for I meant they did it to the floor”.

“The tall guy seems like an able man. He must have known that what you really wanted was to admire my body. Well, there’s plenty to look at”.

“You tease me like a w#*re, are you so eager to have my c*ck inside of you?”

“I’d be afraid of that if you were a man”.

“Oh, you want me to show you how much of a man I am, is that it?”

“That’s exactly what I want. All I see is a s*domite who hides behind his men. I would love to tell them how I, single-handedly, captured you and brought you bound, gagged, and naked to my camp because I’m absolutely sure they have no idea”.

Ikram felt his knees go weaker. A storm of memories filled his head. That imposing man getting off his horse to come after him and him alone, in the heat of the fight. He remembered how fiercely they fought, how overwhelmed he felt by his opponent. Beltrán had started saying all the terrible things he would do to him once he was in his power, fueling him to keep going. He remembered how fear was taking him over when he realized he couldn’t win and his enemy would reduce him to a pathetic toy to satisfy his sick desires until it all landed with a blade against his neck.

“You might find out a lot has changed ever since”, Ikram said, with a dried mouth.

“Prove me wrong, then. Get me out of these chains. Face me in a fair fight”.

The sway, the waves crashing against the shell, the steps on the upper levels, the sound of their own breaths, all of them seemed to be expecting an answer to the challenge.

“Just what I thought. You know that you're nothing but a slave in disguise. Can you even sleep at night? Knowing that I’m down here?”

The boards of the floor cracking announced someone’s arrival.

“You cannot even face your own men when you’re with me. I’m your little secret. You’re so afraid that you’ll surrender to me as soon as I’m free, come to me crawling, begging me to take you back and lose their respect when they see you bound on the floor. You know you’re weak”.

Suddenly, Beltrán feels his right arm being set free by an angry Corsair breathing on his neck.
Beltrán rubbed his wrists, looking at his captor in the eye, with a grin. He picked up the sword Ikram threw at his feet. “This is the last moment of freedom you’ll ever have, so you better enjoy it”.

Both contenders took a second to seize each other, after which, Beltrán took the offensive. His momentum made Ikram take a step back, trying to stop the hard blows his nemesis kept throwing at him.

“You’re a fraud and I’m exposing you”.

With his sword, Beltrán ripped Ikram`s shirt. The Corsair stumbled.

“Do you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to fasten you to the mast, embracing it, so all your men can see me taking you as if you were a woman”.

In a moment of rage, the corsair went forward, trying to reclaim the lost ground, but that was short-lived. A couple more blows completely tore the shirt off his body. He knew that Beltrán was taking his time, giving a show to the visitor who was still in the shadows, as much as showing him his true place.

“When I beat you, I’m going to take you to the deck, bound and gagged, dragging you by the b@lls. At least they’ll be useful for something. I will play with you like in the old days, only this time, I might let your former crew play with you as well. And, when I grow bored, I’ll sell you again, like the useless thing you are”.

With a swift move, Beltrán disarmed his opponent and pointed the blade at his heart. Ikram clenched his fists, knowing it was over.

“On your knees! And put your hands behind your back”.

Ikram did as he was told, closing his eyes, and waited for his captor to tie him up, with a growing void in his stomach and his heart beating faster than ever. He didn’t expect his privates to react under the circumstances, though.

“I was right all along, wasn’t I?”, Beltrán mocked at the growing bulge from his prisoner.

“That’s enough!”, Mahir yelled, stepping out of the shadows.

“Is this your brave captain? the man you take orders from?”, Beltrán mocked, pointing his prisoner with his sword.

Mahir took out his own weapon. “No wonder you got captured and made a slave yourself. You think the captain is meant to be the best man around”.

The tall, good-looking man threw the first blow, barely giving Beltrán time to try and defend himself.

“He’s not the captain because he’s the best at the wheel. We have Utku for that”.

Blow after blow, Beltrán’s attempts to take the lead were repelled with little effort.

“Nor because of his navigation skills, for we have Gülhan”.

Now, it was Beltrán who was being forced to defend himself. In no time, he was against the wall.

“And not because he’s the best warrior. That’s me”.

A finishing blow threw Beltrán on the ground. Mahir quickly stepped on the sword of his fallen enemy and put his own blade to Beltrán’s neck.

“He’s our captain because of his brilliant mind for our business, and his leadership. We would follow him till the end of the world…as long as he doesn’t do anything stupid”.

Beltrán didn’t quite follow the last part for it had been muttered in a different language.

Ikram was standing up again, but he wasn’t able to look his second in command in the eye.

Meanwhile, Mahir hogtied Beltrán rather strictly, gagging him with the rope that bound the ankles, thus forcing him into a painful arc. Once the captor had stood up, the Spaniard struggled to either find a breach in his bondage -which he didn’t-, or make himself more comfortable, failing again.

“Nobody must know about this, ever”, Mahir said before Ikram could speak up.

Ikram followed his subordinate upstairs while trying to wrap his head around the recent events. No one said a word until they were in the captain’s cabin after Mahir had opened the door for Ikram to enter first, as always.

“Thank you”, was all the captain could say, barely believing he was still so.

“You have done a great job so far. Those men love you…” Mahir approached the captain, “But that can only go so far”.

Before Ikram could see it coming, Mahir grabbed him by an arm and twisted it behind his back, then, he held him tight against him and used his free hand to gag the captain.

“If, deep down, this is what you are…”Mahir pulled the twisted arm upward by the chain bracelet. making his captive wince for the light pain, “I can take care of it”.

Ikram was still holding his breath when he was pushed against the nearest wall. Carefully, Mahir released his captain’s mouth and used his free hand to tie both Ikram’s wrists behind him. The token resistance he met was a sign he was going the right way.

The captain felt his hands being tied behind him. He was still shocked about the turn of events. His second in command was quick and efficient in binding him. He only grunted when Mahir tightened the knot behind him. He was well aware of his man’s fighting skills. If he wasn’t able to escape his grip with one free hand, he had absolutely no chance now that both had been expertly fastened.

If at any moment, Ikram wanted to call the rest of his crew for help, that ship sailed when he felt an old rag being pushed inside his mouth till it was full. Another rag was used to cleave-gag him, leaving him at Mahir’s mercy.

Mahir had been fast but careful when trussing up his captain. He knew his knots were unescapable and his gag limited his captive’s speech severely. It was barely more than a groaning. He hoped he was reading his captain correctly, otherwise, he would have to find a way back to land to avoid being charged with mutiny. He knew the crew would support Ikram.

The captor needed reassurance, so, he took a knife out of his waistband, then took a step back and pointed the blade at Ikram’s bare chest. Before him was a handsome man, breathing heavily, with piercing eyes that stared at the knife and moved up to meet his gaze. Mahir held eye contact long enough to know he was correct. When he looked down, any doubt was cleared.

Ikram looked as his captor took another rope coil and tied it to the one binding his hands. Mahir threw the rope over a beam supporting the roof and pulled the captive’s wrists upward, forcing the prisoner to bend over in the process. When Mahir was done, his captive was trapped in an uncomfortable, though unharmful strappado.

“You know that you're absolutely under my power right now, don’t you?”

Before Ikram could try and answer, Mahir pulled down the captive’s trousers, leaving him exposed and vulnerable.

From his position, Ikram could see his ragging hardon. He felt deeply ashamed. A respected captain naked, bound, and gagged in such a humbling position. He wished to be thrown into the ocean and forsaken to his demise. At the same time, though, it felt so right. He swore to himself he would never be like that again, but there he was. The fact that this time, he didn’t want it to end, made it all worse. For some reason, his embarrassment was even more arousing.

“The infidel is going to be my toy from this moment on. Tell everyone you got tired of him”. Mahir said, after a brief silence.

A light smirk crossed Ikram’s face. The blade's blunt side dancing on his back brought him back to his current situation.

Ikram was absolutely powerless and still uncertain about his second-in-command’s intentions. Mahir grabbed him by his hair, pulling his head back, making sure he could feel his breath behind him.

“I’ll come back later to release you. There’s a lot to plan before we reach the coast. After that, maybe I’ll tie you up again. We don't want you to get too used to freedom, do we?”.

That sentence was followed by a hard spanking that did nothing to make Ikram’s boner subside. After that, Mahir carefully opened the door to exit. The panting prisoner could only resign to his fate as his captor left him behind, bound, gagged, and waiting for him to come back and release him. All he could hear was Mahir’s commanding voice outside.

“The captain is feeling sick. He gave strict orders not to disturb him under any circumstance or you will get your flesh whipped out of your bones, understood?”

General approval was the last sound he heard before he drowned in his own thoughts, wondering about his new situation.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's great to see you continuing this story, it's one of my favorites!

I love Mahir in this chapter - he knows how to keep Beltrán in line but also how to give his captain what he wants. ;) Ikram might be submissive but he deserves to have someone to can dominate with respect. Awesome stuff!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod, this is a great story!

There's a wonderful prequel/back story of Beltrán besting Ikram/Iacopo. Would Ikram's men still look upon him as their leader if they knew he had been led bound, gagged, and naked by Beltrán on horseback to his camp...a mighty captain...now prisoner who was degraded and defiled? :shock:

And Mahir now has the upper hand! The First Mate has secured his captain's problem below deck...but will Beltrán remain silent in the hold?? :? :?

And has Mahir secured his captain...leaving him bound, gagged, and denuded in the Captain's Quarters? What if one other corsair disobeys Mahir...a pirate envious of Mahir and sneaks a peak at the supposedly ill captain of the ship'?

There may be a mutiny at hand if the crew learns of all these doings! :evil: :evil:

And Mahir, too, may find himself dangling from a yardarm!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic