Pet “Kidnaps” His Mistress M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pet “Kidnaps” His Mistress M/F

Post by Mr Underheel »

After a long day of research at the library Mistress Dee calls Her pet. "Plan something...different for this evening's activities, my pet. I need to relax and unwind. Make it so." No problem. The creative juices flow.

Mistress pulls her car into the garage. The door closes smoothly and silently. She steps out of the car and straightens her black pencil skirt. She pulls down the matching blazer so that it is smooth over her body. The white silk blouse beneath presents a pleasing contrast and finishes the 'sexy librarian" look that she had aimed for. She loved her black sheer stockings, they way they were held fast by their garters at the top and disappeared into her black pumps. The heels clicked quietly on the concrete floor as she walked toward the entry door.

She stepped inside the mudroom and walked through the short hallway toward the kitchen. All was dark save the single candle that burned on the kitchen table. As she walked past the entry bathroom door she felt a presence. Her arm was grabbed and she was pulled backward. A thick arm encircled her waist as she was pulled against a hot body. A hand was clamped across her mouth. She struggled gamely--though with no desire to truly escape--against the power of her "captor". It is obvious that his rod is swollen stiff from her struggles. She smiles coyly behind his hand and grinds against his member, fully aware that she is stoking his desire for her.

"Calm down, Missy. You're going nowhere. Be silent or you won't get what's coming to you. I will take my hand from your mouth now." He holds her elbows behind her with one hand and handcuffs her wrists together with the other. "There. That will hold you. Blindfold time." He produces a wide, velvet-y cloth. A notch was cut in it for the nose of the wearer. This blindfold will cover from her hairline all the way down to her upper lip, and across her cheeks. No light will leak in through this cover once he has secured it around her head. He ties it snugly over her hair.

Thus secured, he leads her into the living room and puts behind her a tall stool. "You may sit on this to rest your legs but your feet must remain on the floor, please. Spread those legs. Yes, that's good!" He kneels and ties a spreader bar to her ankles. Ropes, not leather straps. The ropes look so much nicer than the straps!

"Now, this is very important, Missy. You must not touch me. You will most definitely be touched. But you may NOT touch me back." He caresses your cheek and neck, then moves to your breasts, softly rubbing them and massaging them, gently pinching the hardening nipples. He moves the blazer from your shoulders and lets it fall to your wrists.

"Lets get this jacket out of the way." Her elbows are tied together, not pulled tightly, but just enough to cause her breasts to protrude. Thus secured, he removes the handcuffs and the coat falls to the floor. "I like those wrists to be restrained as well. Let's switch to rope, though." He crosses her wrists and, using the best of his Boy Scout training, uses a square lash to connect them. Yes, the amount of rope used is over-kill but this technique ensures that the ropes do not have to be tight to be effective. She is quite sure that she will not escape.

"Now for the buttons on that blouse..." He is not in a hurry. As each button is loosed he further teases her, sometimes kissing and licking her exposed chest, sometimes sliding his hands up her legs. He notices a quickly-spreading moistness between her legs that wets his fingers. He draws out his hand and raises it to his own nose, breathing deeply its scent. He then shares the aroma with her. "Taste it, Missy. It is delicious!" She licks it sensuously from his fingers.

"Hungry, Missy? Have you eaten since lunch?" He moves to the kitchen and quickly puts together some stir fry vegetables and chicken. The food is quickly plated and delivered to her. "I'm starving!:, she says. "Open wide!" The food smells delicious. It does not disappoint. It could be that her senses are on edge due to her "predicament". The food disappears quickly as she devours it without hesitation.

Properly nourished, the tables begin to turn. "Now, my pet, you shall do as I say! Open the drawer in the coffee table. Take out those clothes pins. Now, release the front clasp of my bra. Yes! Make love to my breasts, peg. AAAHHHHHH!" He begins at her right nipple and slowly begins to suck. More and more of the flesh of her chest is drawn into her mouth until he begins to choke. He stops and pants through his nose, then tries to take in more of her delicious bosom. "ENOUGH! Apply the clips!"

5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50...her skin is pinched at--mostly--random intervals, save the last two clips. These are carefully and meticulously placed on her engorged nipples. She gasps as the pressure slowly grows and then moans as the clip closes to their greatest extent. Her chest begins to heave. "Your hand....touch my cunt. Quickly. Do it now." He lifts her skirt as high as it will go. He pulls aside the thin, frilly cloth and begins to rub her clit. She writhes in pleasure and quickly approaches climax.

"Don't.....don't.....don't stop.....yes!!!" She can barely choke out the words. "It's time to.....get me into.....the bedroom...." He smiles, though she can't see it, and kneels before her. He pushes his nose into her slit and then runs it upward. His nose is replaced by his tongue as he slowly moves upward on her body. Soon he is kissing, licking, biting her stomach, around her navel. Then he reaches her breasts, working his way around and among the still-protruding clips. He bites her neck, sucking it and licking it just as he had the rest of her abdomen. Finally, he plunges his tongue into her mouth and kisses her deeply. Could that possibly be her uvula? Is his tongue really that long?

She begins to close her mouth, biting his tongue in the process. "BEDROOM. NOW, pet!"

He stands and scoops her up into his arms. She looks gorgeous! Half dressed, spread-eagled, blindfolded, arms tied behind, looking like a porcupine. His cock is hard and he is ready. All this teasing....his balls are aching, ready to release the product of their purpose.
Last edited by Mr Underheel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

Please gendertag your storrytitle
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic