Straitjacket Surprise (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mikal903

Straitjacket Surprise (M/F)

Post by Mikal903 »

“Come on what is it”

“I’ll show you later”

“But I wanna see immph”

My girlfriend Cassie’s objections were cut short by my hand grabbing her mouth. We were in the hallway on the way back to my uni dorm. She had just finished gym so she was wearing just her booty shorts and the university’s top.
with her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her bright blue eyes were glaring at me over my hand.

“I told you it’ll be more fun to show you”

“Mmph” she protested grabbing at my arm trying to pull it off

“Say please”

She rolled her eyes and uttered a muffled please through my hand so I released her mouth. She flicked the side of my head.

“Hey gag me all you want just not in the hall.”

“Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t enjoy it then” I say grinning at her

We had recently been experimenting with bondage to great success. It had started out simple handcuffs and tape, but we had progressed onto more elaborate ropes and gags. Cassie loved being bound as tight as I could manage and I’d gotten pretty good at it.

She stuck her tounge out at me for a moment before walking off towards my dorm and I follow. We head in and I grab her arms from behind pulling them together and leading her to the couch. I throw her down onto it and then climb on top of her. I go to kiss her but she puts a finger to my lips.

“Ah ah ah I want my surprise first”

“Okay give me a sec.i want you to close your eyes while I go and get it”

“Okay”

I get up to go grab it and when I come back she’s sat on the couch eyes closed.

“So you know how you love being bound tight”

“Yea” she says a smile forming

“I thought I’d step my game up a bit. Your such a good little submissive.”

“I aim to please master”

“Open your eyes”

She opens her eyes and excitement floods her face. I’m holding out a black leather straitjacket. I can tell by her expression she can’t wait.

“Strip for me bitch”

“Fuck yes strap me in”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Will there be a second part?
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Oouu very good start, can’t wait for more!
Mikal903

Post by Mikal903 »

Cassie starts doing a little strip tease for me. She grabs the bottom of her top and slowly pulls it up to reveal her chest swaying her hips as she does. She pops the top off I’ve her head and throws it away behind her showing off her tight white sports bra.

I’m already starting to get a bit excited and she can tell. She grabs her boobs and pushes them together playing with them and grinning at me.

“Like what you see master?”

“Oh yeah keep going for me”

She laughs and turns around bending over as if to touch her toes. She slides her shorts down taking her panties with them, giving me a great view of her ass.
While she’s still mid strip I walk over and give her a ass a hard slap.

“Mmm yeah”

“Your such a kinky little bitch”

“I can’t help it it feels to good master”

She lifts her head back up and finishes by yanking off her sports bra, leaving her completely naked except for her black thick rimmed glasses.

“Arms out in front of you”

“Yes sir”

She obeys and holds her arms out in front of her and I slide the jacket on over her arms. I turn her around and start yanking the back straps closed.

“Ooh it’s so tight” she moans

“Oh is it” I say before yanking even harder the jackets leather absurdly tight around her chest

“Aaah” she lets out a moan

With all the back straps done I turn her around to face me and give her a kiss, she wraps her leather coated arms around me as I do

“Don’t get too horny yet slave I haven’t even tightened the crotch strap yet”

She just smiles back at me and holds out her arms which I shove through the loop on the front of her chest before turning her around again. I buckle her arm straps together and start tightening.

“Mmm tighter”

“Your gonna regret that”

I pull and pull on the buckle until the 2 ends of the sleeve are nearly touching pinning her arms to her chest as tight as she can take.

“How’s that?”

“Good thing I’m on the gymnastics team”

“Now the fun part”

The jacket had 2 crotch straps one either side leaving a gap in the middle which would come in handy later.
I lined up both the buckles and prepared to yank

“Ready slave”

“Of course mastEAAAAAAAAAAH”

I lifted her up by the 2 crotch straps holding her in the air screaming for a second before throwing her down on the couch. She took a moment to compose herself before pouting at me.

“Your mean”

“Yeah and you love it. Now where were we”

I get on the couch with her and we start kissing again
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic