My Holiday Revenge (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Holiday Revenge (M/F)

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Part I

In my last two stories, my girlfriend Hayley had gotten the upper hand on me and mummified me in duct tape. The first time, she turned me into a multi-colored mummy as a punishment and the second time, she turned me into a Halloween decoration mummy as a result of losing a game of poker. It was time for my revenge.

It was 9:00 in the morning on a very cold and snowy December Saturday. Snowy is putting it lightly; it was a record-breaking blizzard outside. The town we live in was essentially shut down; schools and businesses were closed and all roads were snow packed and impassable. Hayley and I (Chris) were stuck inside. I had been plotting my revenge and Mother Nature gave me the perfect opportunity.

“We definitely aren’t going anywhere today!” Hayley said, looking out the window.

“Yeah, we’re stuck here. It’s a perfect day for our Christmas movie marathon.” I replied, trying not to give any hints for what I had in store for her.

Christmas is our favorite holiday. We go all out with decorating the house, especially our over the top Christmas tree and fireplace adorned with stockings and garland. We also have a traditional Christmas movie marathon day. It’s usually on Christmas day but the snowstorm made this the perfect day for it.

“We should! Let me shower first.” Hayley excitedly replied.

While Hayley went and showered, I quickly gathered my supplies. I sat an armchair out into the living room in view of the TV and sat a new roll of silver duct tape close to it. I ran to our bedroom and grabbed our “special” box out from under the bed and retrieved a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs from it. I laid down on the bed, hiding the handcuffs under the blanket. I knew I had to be quick. Hayley was strong and way quicker on her feet than I was. A moment later, I heard the water shut off. Hayley dried off and exited the bathroom into our bedroom and walked over to her dresser. “She has a perfect body,” I thought to myself. She had slightly tanned skin, perfect butt, perky chest and wavy, shoulder length dark brown hair.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” she said smiling, catching me staring at her.

“I never get tired of staring,” I replied.

I wanted to let her get dressed before I attacked, being that it was a little chilly in the house and out of curiosity of what Christmas outfit she had picked out. She slid on a tight little black thong that was adorned with little Christmas trees. Next came tight red leggings that were covered in reindeer. It was driving me wild, I love seeing her in leggings. Red fuzzy socks and a red flannel completed the outfit. With her back still turned towards me, I grabbed the handcuffs and attacked. I quickly latched the handcuffs on her right wrist, grabbed her left wrist and cuffed it.

“Babe, what are you doing!?” She yelled.

“Time for my revenge. I planned it out a little better this time.” I replied.

“I wanted to watch Christmas movmmmpphhh” she tried to say as I grabbed her in a bear hug and clamped my hand over her mouth.

“We’re still going to watch Christmas movies but you’re going to be wrapped up like a little Christmas present.” I said.

To be continued.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part II

I led her out to the living room and sat her down in the armchair, with her arms dangling over the back. I left the cuffs on, as I wanted to make sure she couldn’t get the upper hand and turn this back on me again. I quickly got to work. I grabbed the duct tape and taped her ankles to the legs of the chair. It was sloppy, but secure. I then wrapped the tape below her chest and behind the back of the chair and around her waist and bottom of the chair. When I was confident she was secured, I uncuffed her. She was continuing to plea with me to let me go but I ignored her. I grabbed her right arm and taped it to the right arm of the chair and did the same with her left arm. Also both sloppy but secure. She was struggling hard, trying to break her bonds but they all held tight.

“I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere,” I said, laughing.

“Please let me go!” She replied.

Ignoring her, I walked back to the bedroom, grabbed one of her dirty black thongs out of the clothes hamper and her vibrating wand, and returned to her.

“Remember these? This is the same thong you gagged me with.” I said.

“Please don’t stuff those in my mouth. That’s disgusting!” She said.

“I remember saying the same thing.” I replied.

I ripped off a piece of duct tape, balled up the thong and slowly walked over to her. She quickly clamped her mouth closed. I pinched her nose and when she opened up for a breath of air, I quickly stuffed them in her mouth and applied the strip of duct tape over her mouth.

Her pleas were now mere grunts and mmpphh noises. She was glaring at me, her eyes alone telling a story. She was not happy and I knew I dug myself into a hole. What do people normally do when they dig themselves into a hole? They try to get out of it. I did the opposite and dug deeper lol.

I got to work reinforcing her bonds. Starting at her legs, I wrapped from her ankles and up to her knees. I then wrapped from her wrists up to her elbows. I went above and below her chest, reinforcing her back to the chair. I cut the tape around her waist and bottom of the chair, grabbed the wand and taped it to her leg ensuring the vibrating end was touching her box on the outside of her pants. I then taped her waist down to the chair again.

“One last thing. You need way more tape on that pretty little mouth of yours.” I told her.

She replied with angry mmpphhs and grunts. I ripped off some pieces of tape, and began applying them to her face. I put one strip just below her nose and one closer to her chin, two under her chin to act as a sling, two diagonally across her face making an X, and two small strips vertically on both sides of her nose to just below her eyes. I put her hair up in a ponytail and began wrapping it around her head, 5 times for good measure. I grabbed a red sharpie, sat in her lap and drew a set of lips on her gag where her mouth was.

I stood up and stared at her admiring my work. She stared back with her angry eyes. Seeing her like this really turned me on! She looked so hot tightly bound and gagged. Her tight leggings and almost an entire roll of tight, sticky duct tape covered her perfect body and face. She still had angry eyes but I could see she was turned on.

“Your eyes say your angry but your nipples tell another story!” I said.

She wasn’t wearing a bra under her flannel and her nipples were poking through her thin flannel shirt. I turned on her wand and began playing with her. I rubbed what little of her was exposed and pinched and twisted her nipples. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and was moaning into her gag. I continued and her moaning grew louder and louder. Just as she was about to finish, I quickly turned off the wand. She angrily grunted and mmpphhed at me, wanting me to turn her wand back on.

“You won’t get off that easy. I’m going to start a movie. That gag should keep you quiet so you can’t talk during it.” I said.

She grunted and mmphhd, still insanely turned on.

To be continued.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part III

With that, I turned on “A Christmas Story”, our favorite movie. Looking over at her while the movie was playing, I could see that she was actually enjoying her predicament. She only let out the occasional mmpphh. Once the movie was over, she mmpphhd at me, wanting me to take her gag off. I slowly took off her gag and she spit out the thong.

“I really have to use the bathroom.” She said.

“I’ll cut you out of the chair and take you there if you promise not to struggle.” I replied.

“I promise,” she said.

I cut her arms and chest free and quickly cuffed them together behind her back. I cut the wand, her waist and legs free. I led her to the bathroom in a bear hug, pulled her pants down and she did her business. When she was done, I pulled her pants back up and led her back to the chair. I loosely taped her ankles to the legs and stomach to the back of the chair.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Yeah, I could eat.” She replied.

I grabbed a piece of leftover pizza and a bottle of water, fed her the pizza and gave her a drink of water.

“I’ll be right back,” I told her.

I ran to the basement and grabbed some coils of nylon rope and then back to our bedroom to grab a pink ball gag. Side note - We have one of those pull up bars that affix to the doorframe in the doorway to the living room in front of the TV. I returned to her, cut her free from the chair and led her over to the pull up bar. I uncuffed her hands from behind her and quickly recuffed her with her hands in front. I then looped a length of rope through the cuffs, and around the pull up bar, securing her arms above her head. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut her flannel off. She was a little steamed about that but I put her at ease when I told her I would buy her another one. I then pulled down her leggings and took them off of her. I grabbed more rope and tied her ankles, above and below her knees and her thighs. With the last length of rope, I tied the wand to her leg, similar to when she was in the chair. Lastly, I strapped the ball gag on her. She looked amazing standing there, tied up, gagged with a pink ball gag, suspended from a pull up bar in nothing but a skimpy thong. I turned the wand on and began playing with her exposed nipples. She was moaning loudly into her gag. Just as she was about to finish, I turned the wand back off. She let out an angry grunt.

“Seeing you like this is driving me crazy,” I said “do you want to actually have sex?”

She nodded her head wildly and tried to talk through her gag. It was garbled but I could make out her saying, “yes” over and over. I untied the rope holding her to the pull up bar and carried her to the bedroom. I looped rope around her cuffs and one of the slats on the headboard, securing her hands. I untied her legs, slid off her thong, and tied each leg to the feet of the bed. We then had the best sex of our lives. I left her tied up like that and continued the movie marathon on the bedroom TV. I finally released her around 8 that night.

“I actually really enjoyed that but I’m going to get you back.” She said, with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Oh, I figured you would.” I said.

Thanks all for reading! I hope you liked it!
Shhimnothere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shhimnothere »

I really enjoy the stories of Chris and Hayley, keep them up, I can’t wait to see how Hayley gets her revenge!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

DuctTapeSilence wrote: 2 years ago Thanks all for reading! I hope you liked it!
Yes, I did. great story. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Shhimnothere wrote: 2 years ago I really enjoy the stories of Chris and Hayley, keep them up, I can’t wait to see how Hayley gets her revenge!
Thank you!
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago [quote=DuctTapeSilence post_id=125105 time=<a href="tel:1648065537">1648065537</a> user_id=78436]
Thanks all for reading! I hope you liked it!
Yes, I did. great story. Thank you for posting.
[/quote]
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I confess I can't remember if I've read any other Chris and Hayley stories but they do sound familiar. Either way this was a very hot, fun little rump and you should feel proud! The couples banter is believable and sexy (me and my missus can be a lot like these two haha) and Chris' revenge was executed perfectly.

Can't wait for more from you [mention]DuctTapeSilence[/mention] 🙂
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I confess I can't remember if I've read any other Chris and Hayley stories but they do sound familiar. Either way this was a very hot, fun little rump and you should feel proud! The couples banter is believable and sexy (me and my missus can be a lot like these two haha) and Chris' revenge was executed perfectly.

Can't wait for more from you @DuctTapeSilence 🙂
Thank you for your kind words! Chris might be in trouble in the next story 🪢🧶
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

This is fabulous!!!! Love it!!!! Getting the drop on one another back and forth is both sweet yet totally evil! lol
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Really fun story, thank you so much for sharing it! :)
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

I loved that but I wouldn’t get you back…you’d have to keep be tied…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic