Bound By the Snatchers (M/M Supernatural) Part II Available

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound By the Snatchers (M/M Supernatural) Part II Available

Post by Viperbound7 »

Part I

Alex listened to the story blaring on the television above the bar area as he sat drinking his lager. Another young male in town recounted his abduction by vampires, or Snatchers as the news was calling them. The third one this week. The young man recounted that like many other victims he suddenly he fell into a trance after being kissed and could no longer scream as he felt a sharp stinging bite in his neck, eventually losing consciousness. When someone found him in the morning he was tied on a park bench, unharmed aside from a pair of puncture marks on his neck. His mouth had been taped and across his gag was a strange archaic symbol resembling a six pointed star This was apparently their calling card of sorts.

Alex eventually tuned it out and looked at his phone as he sipped his drink. He was a 26 year old guy who liked to frequent the bar in search of potential love interests. As of late there was one in particular who also frequented the bar that really caught his eye. He was a thinner guy who appeared roughly his age, short black hair and tan skin, often wore a tight gray hooded jacket and tight black jeans which showed off his perfect bottom. Alex thought he looked gorgeous but never had the courage to say anything when he was around.

Today was evidently Alex’ lucky day because that same attractive guy took a seat right next to him. His heart pounded and fluttered as he glanced over at him then quickly back forward.

“Hey there” he heard the cutie say.

Alex looked at him once more. “Hi how’re you?” He said, seeing the gorgeous guy giving him a slight captivating smirk. “I’m Alex” he said nervously.

“I’m Ivan”

Ivan. Quite an interesting name, which he could now associate with that cute clean shaven and almost feminine face. He liked it.

“Nice to meet you, I’ve seen you around here a few times.” Alex said shyly. “Mmmm same, it’s nice to finally talk to you. I noticed you’re sitting by yourself so I thought I’d come flirt with you a little, heheh”. Wow, he was quite forward right off the bat. Alex was completely into it.

“You did huh? I must have some nice noticeable qualities.” He teased. He was nervous he sounded corney but Ivan maintained his cute captivating smirk as he looked at Alex.

“Mmmhmmm…you look quite nice. You’ve got a sweet face and well…”

Ivan’s eyes scanned Alex’s body, looking him up and down, his eyes holding on Alex’s rear. “Let’s just say I’ve stared at your butt from time to time”

Alex couldn’t really believe this was happening. His stomach was fluttering and his mouth was dry. “Yours is quite nice as well…” Ivan playfully gasped as though shocked, teasing the nervous wreck while shifting in his seat to teasingly call attention to his curvy rear. “You kinky boy…”

The news story about the Snatchers returned, getting the attention of both. There were still many people missing while yet another was found with neck marks, bound and gagged with that same symbol.

“Yikes, this stuff is scary isn’t it?” Ivan quipped.

“Yeah, though thank goodness they’re okay though. Hopefully the missing guys are too.”

“I’m sure they are” Ivan said, strangely confidently.

Alex took another sip of his drink and offered to buy one for Ivan, who accepted. Ivan finished his IPA fairly quickly. Alex couldn’t get over that gorgeous smirk of his. He noticed he hadn’t said anything for awhile.

“So tell me about your-mmmm?”

Alex was silenced as Ivan slowly leaned over to Alex and took him into a deep kiss, softly locking his lips with Alex’. Ivan’s hand tenderly took hold of the back of Alex’ head and scratched it.

“Mm…!” Alex could only meekly moan. A rush of warmth and arousal washed through his entire being. He was completely captivated as Ivan pulled away, keeping his hand on the back of Alex’ head and giving him that smirk once more.

Then something felt weird. Alex felt an upwelling of fear from this strange sensation. He was suddenly completely emotionally and mentally captivated by Ivan, he would do literally anything Ivan would ask of him in the moment. Alex had been infatuated with guys before, but this felt overwhelming and supernatural.

As the story of the Snatchers continued in the background, Alex began to realize his situation. His eyes nervously looked at the others in the bar, wondering if he should call out for help. If Ivan would allow him to, Alex wouldn’t be able to bring himself to defy him.

Ivan continued to gently scratch the back of Alex’ head, his eyes staring into Alex’ which were full of both fear and captivation. Ivan slowly lifted his other hand and raised a finger to his own lips.

“Shhhhh…”

Alex now would not speak or make any noise. It brought him joy to obey the command of the now even more mesmerizing Ivan. He was helpless, it now was too late for him. He belonged to the cute Snatcher.

“Don’t be scared. I promise you’re in good hands. Just relax, don’t open your mouth. Don’t make any noise at all”

Alex obeyed. He stared as Ivan stood up and kissed his forehead, bring the hand on Alex’s head down to around his shoulder.

“Come with me”

Alex stood up and walked towards the bar exist with Ivans hand around him. They walked out and down the street, heading out into a more secluded area down a block or two. Alex eyed people as the walked by, a part of him rationalized that he should cry out. They entered an isolated large building which was under construction, no one else was around. As the others walking along the street faded from view behind them, Alex could feel that the trance was slightly weakening and he summoned just enough strength to meekly call out.

“S…someone…hel-“

Alex felt Ivans other hand gently enfold over his mouth, silencing him. His other arm was still around Alex’ shoulder, leading him.

“Shhhhh…hush baby. You’ll be fine, I promise. It’ll only sting for a little while.” Ivan whispered. Alex didn’t have the defiance to break free of Ivans silencing hand.

Suddenly there were others. Other young men visible in the shadows with ravenous hungry grins. “Looks like Ivans got a toy. You going to share with us?” one of them asked hopefully.

“I’m afraid not. I chose this one intentionally. He belongs to me” Ivan said. Despite being terrified, these words made Alex’ heart soar.

Soon they reached an isolated corner, far from earshot for any possible passers. Ivan sat down and pulled Alex into his grip. Alex sat with Ivan behind him, an arm gently holding his waist, and Ivans hand firmly over his mouth.

Ivan closed his eyes and sensually smelled a spot on Alex’ neck. Alex was filled with fear and tried to cry out, but Ivan’s hand silenced all noise but a quiet muffle.

“Mmm…!! M…..!!!!”

Ivan gently kissed his neck. “Shhh I know you’re scared Alex. Just relax. I wasn’t lying earlier when I said I like you. Im not going to let anything bad happen to you.

Alex was breathing heavily under the handgag but he calmed down from Ivans soothing voice and reassuring words. Ivans hand on Alex’ stomach sensually and gently caressed him.

“Now…this will sting for a little while. Try not to scream, okay? I’ll try to be gentle.”

With that, Alex felt a sharp painful sting in his neck as Ivans teeth sank into it. Alex grunted and tried to yell but Ivans strong hand kept him quiet. Ivan sensually moaned and softly laughed to himself with pleasure as he sucked. Alex’ pants suddenly felt tighter as he felt immense unexplainable arousal, being held in place and fed upon by the cute vampire. Against his lower back he could feel that Ivan was enjoying himself in the same way.

Minutes passed, soon Ivan pulled away and licked any excess blood from Alex’ neck. “That’s it baby, all done. You were a good boy. Now just relax.”

Alex did just that, he sat submissively in Ivans grip. He wasn’t attempting to scream but Ivans hand remained over his mouth as Ivan kissed his neck and temple, continuing to caress his stomach.

“You’re quite a nice catch Alex. I could let you go but for particularly sexy captives like you I like to keep them for awhile. So I’m afraid you’re being kidnapped.”

Immediately Ivan released the handgag and pulled Alex into another kiss, not giving him a chance to protest. When he pulled away, he put his finger to his lips, prompting Alex to stay hushed.

“Now…I’m going to count down from three. When I do, you’re going to fall into a deep sleep, okay baby? When you wake, I’m going to have you all nice and tied up.” Alex nodded, not being able to resist even if he wanted to.

“Three…”

Alex felt his muscles relax. His eyelids grew heavy.

“Two…”

Suddenly Alex felt scared. Scared of falling asleep, and scared of not knowing where he was going to wake up. He meekly resisted, only to feel Ivans soft palm over his mouth once more.

“Shhhhhhh…..one……sleeep…”

Everything went dark. His body went limp. He could only drift away as he felt Ivan gently kiss his temple. He now completely belonged to Ivan…
Last edited by Viperbound7 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Oh, very nice! Love the set up. Looking forward to more.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This is great start for a story! I love the entire concept and can’t wait to see more. I love how you use the hypnosis, where he understands what going on but can’t do what he wants. This is the kind of hypnosis I love when it comes to stories so this is right up my alley.

Can’t wait for the next one!
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

This story is fantastic so far! I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story goes! 😍😍😍
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Part II

Alex returned to consciousness after some time. He was groggy and all recent events seemed like a hazy blur. Then…wait, he remembered. A dull pain in his neck reminded him of the events that had taken place.

Soon he regained his sense of awareness. He was in a scarlet colored room, lit candelabras were plentiful in it. The strong but pleasant odor of scented candles filled the air. The room had no windows and he couldn’t tell what time of day it was.

He couldn’t move. As he tried it was apparent that his wrists were tied above his head with soft but firm cloth which secured them to the headboard of a large bed upon which he laid. A soft mattress cradled his body, which felt a draft as Alex noticed he was mostly naked, clad only in a tight pair of black bikini briefs.

Alex heard movement in the corner of his eye Ivan he saw Ivan approach him. Ivan was shirtless apart from a gothic looking necklace and his toned body was exposed, he wore tight sweatpants which showed off his beautiful legs, thighs, groin, and butt. The black waistband of his underwear peeked out from over the waistband of his sweatpants, the faint elastic lining of the briefs were visible on his upper thigh. The symbol on his necklace was the same as those which was on the gags of those captured by Snatchers in the past.

Ivan leaned down and kissed Alex’ forehead, cupping his cheek with his hand.

“Good morning baby. Or rather good evening. I hope you slept well.”

A chill ran through Alex’ body as he remembered everything upon seeing the gorgeous Snatcher. “I…Ivan….where am I?” Alex meekly asked with a scared grogginess.

Ivan climbed onto the bed and laid next to the bound Alex, pressing his body close and putting one hand around Alex’ shoulder. His other hand rested on the captives bare stomach.

“You’re in my room, in our hidden lair of sorts. Us Snatchers I mean, as you probably call us. I changed you into something a little more comfortable and sexy, I hope you don’t mind.”

That captivating smirk crossed his face as he said the last part, looking down at Alex’ bound scantily clad form, making Alex’ stomach flutter.

“You…why am I here with you? Are you going to kill me?”

Ivan gently caressed Alex, shoulder with his thumb. “You’re here with me because I kidnapped you, baby boy. And no, I don’t plan to kill you, that’s not my style. But what I do plan to do with you, that’s a little surprise.”

Alex wasn’t quite sure if he was frightened or aroused by Ivan’s teasing vagueness. His soft cradling felt very intimate and lovely, but his words were enough to make Alex lightly squirm. But he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Your kiss from earlier, what did it do to me? I’ve never felt anything like it…”

“Heheh I hope it wasn’t too frightening for you. Indeed, a kiss on the lips from me makes my words very…irresistible as you noticed. A nice little power of mine as a ‘creature of the night’, among other things…”

Alex blushed. “Are you going to bite me again?”

Ivans hand trailed upwards from Alex’ stomach as he gently put a finger on Alex’ lips.

“Shhhhh…that’s a surprise. So many questions, I wanted to talk as friends first before I gagged you.”

Alex went bright red. His briefs did nothing to hide his arousal at the remark.

“Wait…gag me?”

“Mmmmhmmm….I know you’re a good boy and won’t scream but I like my cute captives nice and hushed. Plus a gagged mouth brings out the pretty eyes heheh. But don’t worry about that just yet.”

Ivan repositioned himself, getting on top of Alex’ bound half naked body. He laid on top, their bodies now tightly pressed together. Alex slightly moaned as he could feel Ivans smooth chest and stomach press against his. Their groins and thighs were also grinding together. Ivans hands rested on the back of Alex’s head and his shoulder.

“May I kiss your mouth?”

“Am I going to fall under your spell again and be helpless?”

“You will, yes. But you can trust me.”

Alex did want it. Being under Ivan’s hypnosis was a euphoric joy. But he was scared, naturally due to how helpless and vulnerable he would be.

“Do I have a choice?”

“If you really want to go free, I will respect that. But you would be missing out on being my cute hushed prisoner, heheh.”

Alex relented and seemed embarrassed, his eyes looking away. “I don’t want to go free…”

Ivan smirked. “I know you don’t baby. Your beautiful bulge doesn’t lie…”

Alex began to protest but his mouth was silenced by Ivan, who brought him into a kiss. Their lips interlocked and held for at least a minute. Alex gently moaned as Ivans hand held him, keeping him from pulling away. He could feel his muscles relaxing, his mind once again fixated on his captor.

The Snatcher pulled away and gazed into his captives eyes. “You’re mine, baby” he teased as he scooted himself up so that he sat on Alex’ chest. His stomach, tight sweatpants clad thighs and groin were inches from Alex’s face. Ivans teasing glance looked down on him. Alex felt like he could melt into butter.

“Hmmm? Do you like something you see? Your cute little undies seem to be getting tighter on you, baby boy.”

He reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and pulled his hand back, it contained a black long cloth with a large knot tied in the middle.

“Time to silence you. Open your mouth.”

Alex tried to resist but it was no use. Ivans soothing words were irresistible. He had to obey, though he tried one last time to protest.

“Ivan please don’t hurt mmmmmphh”. His mouth went quiet as the cloth filled his mouth and Ivan tied the gag tightly over his lower face.

“Shhhhhhhh that’s better. Try to say your name. Try your hardest to use that mouth of yours.”

“Ammph. Mmmphh!!!”

“Perfect. Nice and hushed, just how I like you.”

Ivan gave his gagged captive a kiss on the forehead, then shifted his way down to in between Alex’s legs. He wrapped an arm around each leg and rested each hand on Alex’s stomach. Alex felt a long and soft kiss on his briefs clad bulge.

“Mmmm!! Mmmm….”
Alex let out a surprised grunt followed by a helpless pleasured moan. Ivans hands tightly held his legs in place as his hands softly grazed Alex’s stomach. His lips moved and kissed Alex’s inner thigh.

Alex grew uncontrollably aroused. Ivans fingertips teased the tip of his bulge through his underwear.

“Now…just grunt into your gag honey. This will sting like last time.”

Then there was pain. Ivans fangs sank into Alex’s inner thigh and he sucked.

“Mmmmmphh!!!”

Alex gave pained grunts into his gag and lightly squirmed. Ivan caressed his stomach and bulge to help calm him while moaning with pleasure as his head remained between his captives legs.

Then he was finished. He licked up excess blood from the marks and smiled at Alex as he lay on top of him once more, looking into his captives eyes.

“You did good baby. Now just rest.”

“Mmmm…”

“Shhhh the gag stays for now. Just relax.”

Alex cooed softly into the gag. He was drained of all strength. Whatever else Ivan had in store for him, he was helpless to resist.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Another great chapter! I love Ivan’s kiss that makes his word irresistible but still allows Alex to know exactly what’s happening.

I’m really liking this series and I can’t wait to see what Ivan has planned for Alex!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

HOT!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Thanks guys :)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This is really great! The inner conflict Alex is having is very intriguing! I too want to know what Ivan has planned, and how long Alex will stay "snatched"!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic