Halloween Mummy (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Halloween Mummy (F/M)

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

This is my second attempt at writing a story. In my last story, my live-in girlfriend Hayley punished me by turning me into a colorful duct tape mummy and leaving me strapped to my workbench in the basement. This story takes place around Halloween, about a month after the events in the last story. The bondage comes in part 2.

To recap, my live in girlfriend Hayley is 5’4” (162cm), brunette and has an incredible body with a perfect butt. I’m Chris and am 5’10” (177cm), have blond hair and an average body.

It was two days before Halloween and Hayley and I were getting the house ready for trick or treaters, carving pumpkins, etc. When we were done with everything and were satisfied with how everything turned out, she came to me with a game idea; with a twist.

“Hey Chris!” she said.

“Yeah, babe?” I replied.

“I have a proposition for you. Feel free to turn it down, no hard feelings at all.” She said.

“What are you thinking?” I replied, with my curiosity peaking.

“I want to give you an opportunity to get your revenge on me after I turned you into my rainbow mummy prisoner last month. I want to play a game of strip poker, with an addition at the end. If you win the entire game, you get to do whatever you want to me. If I win, I get to do whatever I want to you. Is that something you’re interested in?” She said.

I’m lousy at poker but the combination of my desire for revenge, love of gambling and horniness overcame me and I agreed to her offer.

“I can’t pass up the opportunity to see you naked and get my revenge. I’m in!” I said.

We gathered up our poker chips and a deck of cards and sat down at the kitchen table. She was wearing black leggings, pink fuzzy socks and a pink sweatshirt. I was wearing jeans, slippers and a red sweatshirt. A half hour in, I was sitting there in my boxers, having lost every other article of clothing. She was left in her black lacy bra and leggings. The next hand, I called her bluff. She laid down a pair of 2’s and I had a full house, winning the hand. She stood up and faced her butt towards me. She slowly peeled her tight, black leggings off revealing her perfect butt in a black, lacy thong. I was hard as a rock. She sat back down and dealt the next hand. She laid down a heart flush and I laid down a pair of jacks, losing the game and my last article of clothing.

“I win! I already had your punishment planned for Halloween night, knowing I would win.” She said laughing.

We then went upstairs and had the best sex of our lives. I had trouble sleeping that night, not knowing what she had in store for me Halloween night.

To be continued.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 2.

Halloween finally came. Our game of strip poker was definitely worth it but I was nervous thinking of what Hayley had in store for my punishment. Hayley was wearing her usual tight black yoga pants, red flannel and orange socks with pumpkins on them. I was wearing my usual black sweatpants, slippers and red sweatshirt. We spent the morning and afternoon lounging around and watching Halloween movies, without Hayley once mentioning my punishment. It was 2:00 in the afternoon and we were watching my favorite Halloween movie when a commercial break came on.

“Your punishment begins now as it’s going to take a while to get you prepared. Go to the bathroom, you won’t have an opportunity for a while.” She said.

I gulped, got up and went to relieve myself as instructed. “It’s my fault I’m in this situation. Just accept your punishment,” I thought to myself. I walked out of the bathroom and greeted Hayley, who was holding a bag of her supplies. She handed me a pair of her black yoga pants and black compression shirt, the same pair I wore the last time.

“I couldn’t get the duct tape residue out of these so these are your bondage clothes now,” she said.

I stripped naked and slid on the shirt and leggings. They were tight and making me a little excited, to be honest. I love seeing her in leggings and love wearing them; the tight spandex on my skin is an amazing feeling! She then pulled out 10 rolls of white duct tape, 10 rolls of tan vet wrap, a full rubber skeleton mask with holes for the eyes and a rubber, vibrating cock ring with a remote.

“I’m going to turn you into a realistic mummy Halloween decoration! I’m putting you on the front porch to put a scare in all of the trick or treaters!” She said.

My mind was running a mile a minute trying to comprehend what she just told me. “Are you crazy!? Someone will see me on the front porch! It’s supposed to be chilly tonight too, I’ll get cold sitting out there! And why are you putting a cock ring on me!?” I asked.

“Stop worrying, that’s what the skeleton mask is for. It will cover your entire face and head so no one will know it’s an actual human, let alone recognize that it’s you. And the cock ring, which I can turn on and off whenever I want, will make you mmpphh like an actual mummy that has come back to life!” She said.

Me being an honorable loser reluctantly agreed and she got to work. She pulled down the front of my pants and put the cock ring on me, which was easily held on by the tight leggings. She then grabbed the first roll of white duct tape and started at my ankles and began wrapping me up, making sure not to leave any part of me exposed. She went around and around me, making sure it was really tight but not so tight to cut off circulation. She worked her way up, cementing my body together and sealing my fate. To be continued.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Promising start, entertaining premise. Looking forward to where this will go!
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 3.

I continued to stand there, being forced to accept the fact that Hayley was turning me into a life-like mummy for Halloween. Once she reached my stomach, she told me to fold my arms together across my chest and continued.

“This stuff is really sticky!” I said.

“It’s industrial grade and designed to hold up against the elements. I had to use it to make sure my mummy prisoner can’t escape.” She said.

She continued wrapping her way up me, stopping at the base of my neck. Carefully, she very loosely wrapped the duct tape around my neck to make sure it didn’t cut off my airway, and stopped just below my face. Then, she grabbed the first roll of the tan vet wrap and repeated the entire process again. Starting at my ankles, she worked her way up, wrapping every inch of my already duct taped body with the tan vet wrap.

“A duct tape mummy didn’t look realistic enough but this vet wrap will fix that.” She said.

Like the duct tape, she stopped at the bottom of my face with the vet wrap. She then had me sit down in her computer chair with wheels on it, to make sure I don’t fall over and to help transport me. She then got to work on my feet, covering everything from my ankles to toes in duct tape, followed by the vet wrap. Every inch of me was covered in duct tape and vet wrap. I couldn’t move anything and I was completely at her mercy.

“I didn’t want to say this until you were tightly taped up but if you misbehave at all, I will remove that skeleton mask and show the whole world the true identity of my Halloween mummy!” She said.

“I’ll be good, I promise,” I said, NOT wanting that to happen.

“Good. Mummies can’t talk so I’m going to use a lot of tape to keep your big mouth shut.” She said.

She then stepped back, turned around, stuck her butt out and slowly slid off her tight black leggings revealing a skimpy, pink thong and her perfect butt. She slowly slid the thong down her legs, stepped out of them and put her tight leggings back on, slowly sliding them back up her legs. She grabbed her discarded thong, and walked towards me with a smirk on her face.

“Open wide!” She said.

Knowing I didn’t want to misbehave and have her remove my mask on the front porch, I opened my mouth up. She balled up the thong and pushed it in my mouth.

“Don’t you dare spit those out!” She instructed

She grabbed the duct tape and ripped off three long pieces. She put the first one over my mouth sealing her thong in my mouth; a base coat. She grabbed the next two strips and put them under my chin and up the side of my mouth to ensure I keep my mouth closed and chew on her thong. She then grabbed the roll and began wrapping it around my mouth and head, about 10 times, covering from just below my nose to my chin in sticky, white duct tape. It was so tight! Mmmpphhh mmppphh and inaudible grunting noises were all I could get out.

“Nice and quiet, just like I like you!” She said.

She grabbed a sharpie, sat in my lap and began writing on my gag. She snapped a quick picture and showed me. It said “Noisy! Keep gagged.”

“Just in case I have to remove your mask and no one takes your gag off,” She said.

Once satisfied, she grabbed the remote for my cock ring. She turned it on and sent a tingling euphoria sensation up my body. I let out a long mmmmppphhhhh in my euphoria. I snapped back to reality when she turned it off.

“That was perfect, you sounded exactly like a mummy!” She said.

It was now 5:00PM and trick or treaters were going to start showing up anytime. She put on my rubber skeleton mask and wheeled me out to the front porch.

To be continued.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 4.

Once on the front porch, she transferred me from her computer chair to a lawn chair. She then went back inside with her computer chair. It was chilly out but all of the duct tape and vet wrap actually did a good job at keeping me warm! Being later fall, the sun was already setting at 5:00PM. Shortly later, a bright light suddenly hit me. Once my eyes adjusted, I noticed that Hayley had put a solar powered, landscaping spot light right on me! I then felt my lower half vibrating and was hit with the familiar tingling, euphoria sensation again. I softly mmmmppphhhddd into my tight gag. As quickly as it hit me, it went away.

“Just wanted to make sure it still worked!” Hayley said, walking back outside. “Do you like my spotlight? I wanted everyone to see my new Halloween mummy!”

“mmpphh mmpphh” was all I could return with. She then grabbed another lawn chair, plopped down next to me with a bowl of candy, waited for the trick or treaters to arrive.

We waited, and waited, and waited, for what seemed like an eternity.

“Where is everyone?” Hayley said.

We lived in a neighborhood that is out in the country but we still get some trick or treaters every year.

“Maybe it’s too cold tonight.” Hayley said.

Not long later, our neighbor Steve, Anne and their middle school aged son came walking over.

“Hey, Haley!” Anne said. “Where’s Chris at?” They didn’t know if was me sitting right next to them, tightly bound and gagged.

“He’s not feeling good and had to lay down. Too many drinks last night.” Hayley said.

“I’ve been there.” Steve and Anne said in unison. “I really like this mummy! Where did you get it?”

“Thanks! I got it at that new thrift store that opened up in town.” Hayley said, filling their son’s bag up with candy.

“We’re going to have to get one for next year,” they said. “Thanks for the candy!” They then left, walking to the next house.

“You didn’t make any noise at all to show how life like you are! That warrants a punishment.” She said, ripping off my mask.

I thrashed around as much as I could, not wanting to be seen this way, trying my best to mmppphh a sorry to Hayley.

“Too late.” She said, putting the bowl of candy in my lap and walking back inside.

I sat there petrified that someone else was going to walk up and see me like this!

“Thankfully it was already later in the night and cold out, so maybe no one else will come.” I thought to myself.

Of course it didn’t take long for a group of high school kids to walk up, my luck. It took them a minute for them to notice that I was, in fact, a real human that was tightly bound and gagged. I was cherry red in the face with embarrassment.

They leaned in, “Noisy! Keep gagged” they said, reading my gag. They burst out in laughter, took out their phones and began taking pictures of me. I couldn’t believe this and I was dying from embarrassment. They grabbed the bowl of candy and walked off, coming back a short time later with a carton of eggs! They then began throwing eggs at me, like high school kids do, laughing the entire time. They then ran off laughing. Hayley then came back out, laughing and holding a wash cloth.

“I’m sorry but that was hilarious!” she said.

I angrily mmpphhed at her, trying to get her to take me back inside.

“I’ll go ahead and call it a night and take you back inside. You’ve had enough,” she said, still laughing at me.

She wiped me off with the wash cloth to not get egg all over the house. She grabbed her computer chair from inside, picked me up and sat me in it, and wheeled me back inside. She wheeled me over to the couch and laid me down on it.

“You disappointed me earlier but I think you paid enough of a punishment. I’ll give you a little reward.” She said.

She then unwrapped the lower half of my body, up to my stomach and stopped, leaving my top half still tightly bound and gagged. She stepped back and slowly stripped off her clothes, revealing her incredible body! She turned my cock ring on, sending the tingling, euphoria sensation up my body. I suddenly did not care about everything that just happened to me on the front porch. She climbed on top of me, grinding me and slid me inside of her. I finished hard!

She unwrapped the rest of me and finally set me free.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all liked it!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot! I’d love to be turned into a mummy like this
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was fun. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Very hot! I’d love to be turned into a mummy like this
Thank you! I’m going to try and convince my girlfriend this Halloween :lol:
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago That was fun. Thank you.
Thank you!
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Highpointer642 »

Very hot!
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

That was so sexy!!!! I wish I could be in this predicament!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic