Kidnapped By The Delivery Driver (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped By The Delivery Driver (M/M)

Post by WrappedUp »

The following is a very horny kidnap story featuring very lewd non-con themes.

Chapter 1 : Wrong Order

"Okay, thank you!"

I nodded my head, going in to close the front door.

"Oh, one second sir"

The door was stopped suddenly. The man took a step forward and began to enter the porch.

"I think I gave you the wrong order by accident"

Ugh, classic Door Dash.

I hated ordering out but some days I was just too damn lazy to go get something myself. I questioned if it was even worth it as the delivery driver stepped inside. He grabbed my bag of food and slowly opened it up.

I stood impatiently, hands on my hips. It was already eight a clock at night, my food was over an hour late. The driver arrived in an old GMC Suburban, backed into my driveway.

It was a bit sketchy to say the least, especially after I saw him get out. He stood a bit shorter than me, just under six feet, with a sizable beer gut and a scruffy face. He had messy hair tucked in a camo trucker's hat, and sunglasses over his eyes.

He wore black gym shorts with a green camo top, full of holes. His arms and legs were hairy as could be, with even more hair showing from under his collar. If I had to guess he was in his late 40's, maybe even early 50's.

I was wearing blue pajama shorts, slightly weighted down by my phone in my pocket. I hiked them back up over my boxers. I wore a plain white t-shirt that barely reached my waistband.

"Okay, looks good", the man reached for something inside the bag, "Now I just need you to stay quiet and walk backwards into the house"

My eyes widened as he pulled a large pistol out of the bag. He began to walk forward, closing the door behind him as the gun was pressed up against my belly.

"Don't make me say it again boy", he grunted, "Walk"

I didn't know what to do, my eyes were fixed on the gun. I felt my whole body shaking as he pressed the barrel against my bare skin. The gun went under the hem of my shirt, pressing down on my soft stomach. I couldn't even muster out a word.

"WALK!", he demanded.

I suddenly obeyed, walking back slowly. My hands were shaking like crazy.

"Okay okay! Just d-don't shoot...p-p-please", I pleaded.

"Shhhh, it's okay", he replied, "Just listen to me and I promise I won't hurt you"

He spoke calmly, asserting his control of the situation as he walked me out of the front porch and into the kitchen of my house. He closed the door, his eyes focused on me as he locked it behind his back.

"...just t-take whatever you want! I-I won't get in your way", I pleaded. I was so terrified, I had no way of fighting against this man.

"Sit down in that chair boy", he motioned his head toward the wooden chair by the table. I meekly nodded, slowly sitting down. The man held the gun in place against my skin, causing my shirt to ride up as I sat. I blushed, feeling my bare torso hit the air of the room.

"Mmmmh", he grunted, licking his lips, "I know how to pick 'em"

I closed my eyes and braced for something bad as he reached into his pocket, "Please...please...I don't have much but take whatever you want..."

"Okay, sure", he replied. I looked up as I heard a metallic clanging. A handcuff was suddenly locked around my left wrist.

"Wha-no! Don't cuff me! I'll be good! No, please!", I begged as he grabbed my left wrist. My cries were useless as the cuff was fashioned tightly.

"Don't go back on your word now", he spoke, "You said I could take whatever I want"

I looked down at the floor, helpless as he looped the other cuff around one of the posts on the back of the chair and locked it tightly around my right wrist.

"So I intend on doing just that", he checked the cuffs again and backed off, "That'll hold you"

"Please don't hurt me!", I whimpered, watching him stalk the room, closing the curtains and quickly searching through the cupboards.

"I won't have to if you just do what I say", the man took a dish towel out and walked back over to me.

The man grabbed me by the chin, holding my head up to face him, "So if you don't want to get hurt then you can start by opening that big mouth of yours nice and wide, for me"

"No...", I moaned, looking at the rag. I knew what was coming, but I never predicted what he'd do first...

As his fingers came closer to my mouth he hooked them in, opening my jaw wide. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists as his large fingers poked around in my mouth. He pressed down on my tongue and caressed my gums.

"Mmmmmh, let's test your gag reflex", he spoke, pushing two fingers in the back of my throat. It didn't take long before I began to gag.

The man pulled his fingers back and chuckled, "Now open as wide as you can"

"What is this all about...", I whined, "Please just-ah!"

The man grabbed my jaw and opened my mouth forcefully. He pulled it as much as it would go, instantly making me groan in pain.

"Not bad at all boy", he observed, "Now let's shut you up before someone hears you whine"

The cloth was stuffed in my open mouth. It was thick, keeping my jaw open to such an uncomfortable degree. I tried to push it out but he quickly wrapped his hand over my mouth and got behind me. I felt his other hand creep around my waist, his fingers running along the side of my body, under my shirt.

"I know this is scary for you right now", he whispered in my ear, "But I promise it'll be okay in time, okay boy?"

"Mmmmmph!", I whimpered through the cloth and his hand as I felt his fingers creep under my waistband. If it wasn't clear yet I realized that he wasn't here to steal my money and valuables...he was here for my body!

"I'm into giving pleasure as much as I'm into getting it", he spoke. His mouth was right up against my ear. I felt his hot breath as he ran his hand along my lower belly.

"Mmmmmmph!", I whined, feeling my cock go hard. My belly was a great weakness of mine, this attention was exciting my senses. It was horrifying! I didn't know what was happening and yet a wave of pleasure went through my body as the man's fingers ran across my navel.

"Oh, looks like we have a sensitive belly button on our hands", he teased, "My oh my"

My cock twitched as he said the words 'belly button'. He finger slowly eased into my deep innie navel, traveling through the vertical slit and touching the bottom.

"Mmmmph!", I thrashed in my handcuffs, kicking my feet up and sucking in my belly. I felt the head of my cock tingle as he began to finger my navel. His breath was in my ear, his other hand was tightly covering my mouth. I was so completely overpowered! and it was all happening in my house! From a delivery driver I called over!

I thrashed harder and harder in my bonds, my whole face was red. I was dripping sweat as the man dominated me from behind. I felt his index finger violating my sensitive navel, roughly fingering it as his tongue slowly crept into my ear.

Finally with one big tug I was able to break the post off the old wooden chair. I quickly got up, my knees nearly buckling as I made a run for the kitchen door.

"Mmmmmmph!", I screamed through the cloth as I tried to push it out of my mouth. I turned around to open the door, seeing the man slowly approach me.

"Mmmmph!", I yelled out, trying to grip the door knob with my cuffed hands as my attacker reached into a bag and took out a large red cloth. He wrapped it around his hands and began to step forward.

"Mmm-mmmmph!", I struggled to push the stuffing out of my mouth. My shorts had now fallen down my legs, exposing my light coloured boxers. My cock was hard, standing straight up, nearly peeking through the opening in my underwear.

The man seemed to grin with pleasure as he approached me. He brought the cloth to my neck and pulled me backwards. He wrapped it around tightly, pulling up with his hands to choke me. I gasped, breathing heavy through my nose as I was forced down on the floor.

He got me on my belly, pushing his knee into my back.

"Are you going to settle down now?", he pulled hard, cutting off my air.

"mmmmmmm", I whined in agreement, my body growing weak as he strangled me.

"I didn't quite catch that kid, try again", he spoke firmly.

"Mmmmmmph!", I groaned with all my might, nodding my head rapidly.

"Good boy", he eased up on my neck. The cloth was quickly tied over my mouth, keeping the dishtowel in place. It was wrapped around my head a few times, securely gagging me.

"I admire the spirit, I really do", he spoke, "You know I have a gun and you knew it would be hard to unlock that door with your hands all cuffed, yet you still tried to escape"

"Mmmmmmph!", I grunted as he flipped me over. My shirt was half way up my torso, my belly button was red from his play. He ran both his hands along my body, pulling my shirt up past my chest.

"Sexy body, so soft and sleek", he spoke, "and you're really enjoying this"

I looked over, shutting my eyes and trying to hold back a moan as he gripped my cock through my boxers.

"This thing is a monster", he chuckled, "But wait until you get mine"

"Mmmmph?", I looked up wide eyed as he stood over me. He pulled down his pants. His cock was barely contained in his tight blue underwear. I watched in terror as he stripped, his penis springing out , casting a shadow over my face.

"Mmmmmph!", I screamed through my gag as he flipped me around. His hand tightly gripped my neck as he worked my boxers off. I tried to kick and fight but he got on top of me too quickly. He pinned me to the floor, his body weight holding me in place.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!", I wiggled around as I felt his cock go between my butt cheeks. He slowly moved up and down, threatening to enter me from the rear.

"Come on boy, let's hear you squeal for me", he gripped my neck tight enough for me to feel the pressure, but not enough to cut off my air.

"Mmmmmph!", I tried to fight and kick with all my might. His giant cock pushed up against my backside. I could smell his musk as he got closer to me, grunting and moaning as he worked his crotch up and down.

"Fresh meat, I bet you've never experienced something like this before", he spoke, "It gives me great pleasure to take your ana-"

Before he could finish I managed to roll off of him. I threw a knee up, hitting him directly in the crotch. He instinctively grabbed himself in pain, giving me a chance to get up and run.

I felt so weak, I could barely make it out of the kitchen and into the living room. My knees were giving out as I reached the end of the room. What was I going to do?

As I ran for the backdoor porch I tripped on something and fell down the small flight of stairs.

"Mmmmmph!", I whimpered as I hit the ground.

I was hurting...I couldn't possibly pick myself up now...

I looked up to see the man standing in the doorway. He held a small pouch in his hands.

"You have a lot of spirit boy, I admire that", he spoke, "I like the ones that play hard to get"

I tried to get up and escape as he walked down the steps. He pulled a small bottle out of the pouch along with a large needle.

"You've made this a lot of fun already, so I've decided you're a keeper", he put the needle in the bottle, filling it with a dark liquid.

"Mmmmmmph!", I screamed as he grabbed be my the collar. He lifted me up, pushing me against the wall. We stood face to face, our bare cocks touching.

He removed the cloth from my mouth and ripped the towel out.

"No! No please...I won't fight anymo-mmmmph!", he pressed his lips against mine, locking me in a deep kiss.

"You tried your best sport", he whispered in my ear.

As he went in to kiss me again I felt the needle enter my belly button. The man held my shirt up, keeping me pinned against the wall as he aggressively made out with me. His knee went up between my legs, rubbing my balls and cock as the needle went inside deeper.

"Mmmmmph!", I whined as he injected me with the mysterious liquid. The needle was so deep...I couldn't even see it anymore. I felt it push inside of me, making my cock twitch.

My captor got closer to me, forcing our cocks to touch as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I quickly lost the ability to fight back, allowing him to aggressively make out with me.

"You were just injected with a large dose of my special drug", he whispered in my ear, "For the first twenty minutes you'll stay awake, seeing and feeling everything I do to you"

The man held my head up by my hair. He kissed me on the lips again and let go, allowing my head to slump down. I wasn't able to look up again, forced to face my body as the long needle was pulled out of my belly button.

"You can't move, can't speak, can't do anything but look, listen and feel", he spoke, "I don't usually like to do this but you really pushed me"

My body limply slid down the wall. Though my vision was blurry I could see him as he held up my wrist and let my arm fall down naturally.

"What's the matter big boy? Where's all that spirit you had earlier?", he chuckled, "You better get a good look at your house because it's the last time you'll ever see it"

The man grabbed me by the hair and began to carry me up the steps. I was on my back, looking at the ceiling as he carried me along.

"Come on, get up boy!", he shouted at me, "Get up! Get up!"

He picked up my arm again and again, letting it fall down. He pushed my body up part way and let me fall back down. I felt the pain as I hit the ground, but I couldn't do anything.

"Hahaha, this is sort of fun actually", the man lifted me up and carried me along. He held my head with one hand, pointing me around to various objects in the living room.

"Say goodbye to your TV...your couches...your bookshelf...your video games...you'll never see any of this stuff again", he spoke.

My body was plopped down on the kitchen table. The man disappeared from my vision and then returned with a pair of scissors.

"Scared? I can't tell", he smiled, "Who knows what I'll do with these"

He snipped the scissors a few times over my face, coming close to my nose. The man began laughing, grabbing my shaggy hair and cutting off small pieces in front of my eyes.

"Ha ha! How's about a new haircut boy? Any objection to that? If you don't reply in five seconds than I'll take that as a yes."

The man looked at me with a large grin, knowing I was unable to speak or move. He counted down five seconds with his fingers.

"Four...five! Times up!", he grabbed a large mass of my hair and chopped it off. I could see chunks of my hair fall down across my face. The man worked quickly, cutting my bushy hair down in virtually no time.

"Oh shucks, if you could see how adorable you look now...oh wait! Here's a mirror"

The man held my head up, showing me my reflection in a small mirror. I could see my hair, all butchered and uneven. I looked like a disaster.

"I knew you'd like that!", the man leaned down next to me, making sure I could see his face next to mine in the mirror as he kissed me on the lips.

"Okay! Enough fooling around, we got to hurry up before my next delivery", the man positioned my head so I could see down to my body. He grabbed my shirt and held the scissors up to the hem.

"You won't be needing these anymore", he spoke, cutting off my top. All I could do was watch helplessly as he stripped me of my shorts and boxers. I lay naked on the table, not even able to move my head or muster up a single muffled groan as he wrapped duct tape around my legs. My wrists were uncuffed and duct taped to the side of my body.

He ran multiple passes of tape all over me, making sure I wouldn't be able to escape when the drug wore off.

"I'm just taking out the trash, nothing to see here"

I could see him begin to wrap a large garbage bag around me. I was then covered completely. I heard the bag moved around, and then pressure was applied around my body. I heard the duct tape crackling, he was taping up the bag around me!

My whole body seemed to be covered in duct tape. A little hole was cut around my nose, allowing me to breath. I felt him reach around for my penis. He tore a hole through and taped all around it, leaving my nose and cock as the only exposed parts of my body through the taped up black garbage bag.

It was not clear what happened next, but I felt myself get carried over his shoulder. He tossed me down somewhere, I could only assume in the back of his Suburban. I had no idea what was happening, and there was nothing I could do in my drugged state.

All I knew was, I very well might never make it back to my house.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good start!
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Love it so far! If you like extreme bondage, please check out my new story, "The Weekend Slave". I think we may share some fetishes in common! :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Love a noncon scene with a spunky protagonist, especially when the escape attempts get foiled! Excited to see where you're taking this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic