Corporate Sabotage (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Corporate Sabotage (M/F)

Post by zerg rush »

I took a deep breath. Two weeks of planning, all lead up to this evening. I gripped my revolver tightly in my right hand, finger on the trigger. In my backpack was my equipment. This was a big job. I steadied my nerves.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Liz opened the door.

“Hell... Dave?! What are you doimruufffff...”

As she spokes, I forced the business end of the gun in her mouth. She’s changed her outfit since work. A pink vest, black shorts and ankle socks.

“Put your hands on your head and back into the flat. SLOWLY!” I commanded. I forced more of the barrel in her mouth, for emphasis. With my free hand I pulled down her shorts to her ankles. As soon as I was inside I closed the door behind me.

Keeping the gun in her mouth, I walked around her, facing her. “Hands in front.” She hesitated for a second before complying. I quickly cuffed her right wrist. She realized what was about to happen, but it was too late. I caught her left arm and cuffed it to the right just as she moved it away. The gun stayed in her mouth as I went behind her again and dragged her to the floor. I sat on her chest, trapping her cuffs arms to her body. I retrieve a ballgag from my bag. I’d played this scenario out my my head many times.

I held the strap of the ballgag in my mouth. With my free hand I pinched her nose shut. She stared at the ballgag. She must have known what it was and where it was about to go. I put the gun on the floor and spat the ballgag into my hand, as I released the grip on her nose and handgagged her. With the ballgag in my hand and the gun out of her reach, I took my other hand off her mouth and pinched her nose again.

“This 2.5 inch ball is going deep in your mouth. Then it is going to strapped in as tightly as possible” I taunted as she pursed her lips closed. “You don’t have much say in the matter. You’ll have to breathe sooner or later.”

It was sooner. She opened her mouth to breathe, and I rammed the large white ball in it’s new home. She struggled with it. I don’t think she realised how big it was until it was in her mouth. I buckled it at the tightest hole I could. She was already drooling down her chin. I loved how wide Liz was forced to keep her mouth open. The oversized ball made it look like she had a double chin. Not that she needed a great deal of help with that.

“Dfff. Plmmm Stfff. Jmmmf tmm mmm mmmnnmm afff lffff!”

With Liz handcuffed and gagged, I had both hands free. I pulled out a roll of tape. I say roll of tape, this was a big roll of black 6969 extra heavy duty tape. 2 inches wide, 60 yards long. I love this stuff. Construction grade, super strong, extremely high tack. Everything you could want in duct tape. I tore a strip free and placed it over her ballgagged mouth. 3 more strips of tape followed. Not the easiest stuff to tear, and it really isn’t the neatest, but I’m not an artist.

“Wmmm mmmm ymm dmmm mmmmm?”

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that” I responded as I taped the fingers of her right hand into a ball. Always been a fan of taping up a victims fingers. They can do all sorts of unwanted escaping things. Dial phones, unpick knots, pull tape, open doors.

Liz may or may not have been trying to tell me something. I couldn’t hear it over the sound of the extra heavy duty tape being pulled from the roll. “I think I caught that first question though.” I rip the roll free. 27 layers of tape, keeping her fingers out of harms way. I move on to taping up her left hand. The panic in her eyes was a joy to behold. It was pretty clear her knowledge of bondage began and ended at mainstream movies. I was at the beginning of teaching her a very unwanted lesson.

“I’m not after your money I’m afraid.” I told her as I finished taping the fingers on her left hand. I take my Stanley knife from my bag. She shook her head as I cut through her vest and sports bra. I’ve always found a naked captive looks much better in miles of tight, restrictive rope than a clothed one. I left her socks and panties on for he moment, and her shorts were going a decent job of holding her legs together for now. I unlocked the cuff on her left wrist and handcuffed her arms behind her back. I sighed with relief. With Liz bound and gagged with her fingers taped, the hardest part was over. Now I can relax, I thought.

“I’m after something much more valuable than your belongings” I told her as I dumped bundle after bundle of heavy black climbing rope on the floor in front of her. For this to work, Liz needed to be kept out of the way for at least 13 hours.
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I guess, this will be very interesting 13 Hours for Liz :) Nice work!
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

This is a complete hangover, it's too short! :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well, I sure want to see where you are going with this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
RobynRoped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobynRoped »

Nice start. Makes me curious where the story is going for sure!
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Uh oh.....looks like trouble!
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Interesting, but a little bit short. Just curiosity if there is continuation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic