EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE CAMPING POLL
Now that we're a dozen chapters in, this would be a good time to revise your poll answers and change them if necessary. Dustin and Eric dominate the poll while Big Greg continues to trail far behind everyone else with only two votes!

Have recent chapters made the burly medic more appealing as a potential tentmate?
Do your current preferred choices differ from your previous ones? If so, tell us how!

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES
FOR THE NIGHT, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!
SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

So I ended up changing 3 of them. I ended up keeping Sergi, Dustin and Robert. They all have minimal roles but they are all extremely hot so sharing a tent with them would be fantastic. I ended moving some new votes to Mitch, Frank, and Greg. The new chapters have added some personality to the faces which makes the much more appealing. Mitch never left an impression on me in EP3, but I’ve really enjoyed him in this story. Same with Frank, I would love to share a tent with him!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago So I ended up changing 3 of them. I ended up keeping Sergi, Dustin and Robert. They all have minimal roles but they are all extremely hot so sharing a tent with them would be fantastic.
We definitely need more Sergei love! #TeamSergei
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I haven't really changed my choices, but I'd like to add I'd happily participate in gagging and tickling Mitch!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

My list havent changed i think
- Mitch
- Rick
- Frank
- Robert
- Sergei
- kevin
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago A very tricky question this early one. We only really know the base personalities of two of the hunks here on the menu, while the others we purely have to base on looks. Choosing Frank or Mitch and maybe Rob is a good and easy option because they are known and we have a connection to them, however it's very likely they'll dominate the situation more than the other guys.

So, I'll choose my six and then add two alternates. But my six is still my six.

Frank - He's joyous, fun and a large LARGE man. I really love his attitude and disposition.
Mitch - An obvious answer, he's covered in hair, which is not a requirement, but a major plus for me, and has some rank feet. Love his attitude too.
Doug - He seems like he would be a bit of fun, very uncle vibes coming from him, even though he's not Ethan's uncle.
William - Gives me young and prime energy, he seems playful
Derek - No I'm not just favouring those showing their pits, shut up. He has a cool older cousin energy to him, and he seems like he'd be chill
Bryan - Bryan looks like the middle man. The median to keep balance, he has a sort of mischievous, yet cool glint to him.

Alt 1 - Dustin - Dustin was close to making my list, he really exudes and energy I would see being similar to Joey from BaG
Alt 2 - Trevor - Trevor is just hot, and one that only slightly drew my eye, hence why he's here.

All of them are super hot, so it was hard to make a list, but sometimes you gotta go with your gut and mine said these fellas.

If BF does stats for them, I wonder how in danger I'd end up being in here hahaha
I only changed two of my choices, taking out William and Bryan and subbing in Chad and Sergei
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

I love reading this one again and again. Similar but definitely better than the original thus far. Great work!
- HOUDINI -
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention]
Welcome to the adventure, guys! Thrilled to hear that you're both enjoying this.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!
AS ALWAYS, YOUR COMMENTS ARE HUGELY APPRECIATED.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 13
IMPROMPTU HAZING RITUAL

As soon as my exceptionally burly tentmates began streaming into the cramped abode, the sound of unbridled laughter immediately filled my ears up. Sergei was the first to emerge through the tent's diminutive doorway, and much as I'd come to expect, the handsomely-bearded man broke out into a burst of raucous howling. Dad and uncle Robert predictably added to the cacophony; something which inevitably caused everyone else to wonder what the fuss was all about.

In their defence, the spectacle of my predicament must've been quite amusing to behold. The two arctic-rated sleeping bags cocooning my relatively scrawny frame were both unimaginably fat and hefty. Their thickness was such that even without the two dozen crisscrossing gurney straps preventatively barring my escape, sitting up or squirming around would've been a near-impossible feat. My protruding head unsurprisingly added to my already comical appearance by giving a human face to my limbless body. But it was undoubtedly the over-the-top speech-proofing of my mouth that had the hunky musclemen so unashamedly amused.

In less than a minute, my hopelessly incapacitated and very much muzzled form was surrounded by a hearty throng. The sound of cheerful jeering dominated the area as more men filtered into the dangerously packed abode.

I lost count of how many times their stupendously large hands ruffled my hair up, and I pretty soon found myself struggling for air as innumerable sets of gloved fingers teasingly sought to clog my airways.

The gruff-featured medic was his usual unsmiling self, but even his fiercely frowning visage couldn't quite hide the slow dawning of a proud smirk as my godfather told everyone about the prominent role Greg had played in my muzzling. True, Frank had supplied the insufferably massive sponge that now filled my cavity to the brim. But it was Greg who'd originated the idea, it was Greg who'd clamped his monstrously thick hand atop my face to prevent me from calling for help while the gag was being fetched, and it was Greg who'd sealed my face shut as soon as the enormous stuffing was crammed in.

"Hahaha! Yeah, that's what you get for being mouthy around grumpy Greg, little guy." Uncle Dave teased, the lustrous leather stretched taut across his palm and fingers creaking rather noisily as he playfully grabbed my defenceless nose and used his grip to shake my head from side to side.

It shames me to say this, dear friend, but with my body temperature having returned to normal and the cold-induced numbness of my extremities having slowly disappeared, the fires that normally animated my very impressionable crotch were back with a vengeance. I was, to put it mildly, very much erect in my paper-thin plaid boxer shorts.

Of course, the tent's raucous occupants were blissfully oblivious to the throbbing monster that raged between my thighs. With the combined loft of dad and Doug's suffocatingly fat sleeping bags pressing up against me from all sides, my arousal was concealed beneath a twelve-inch-thick layer of heavy insulating loft. Even a quarter of that would've been more than enough to conceal the wildest of erections.

"What's in his mouth?" came the easily recognisable sound of beefy Bryan's supremely deep voice.

"Ah, just some old sponge I had lying around in the truck." my godfather spoke, causing everyone around me to laugh and inciting even more hands to squeeze my bulging cheeks and ruffle my dishevelled hair up.

I was, as you can probably imagine, positively freaked out when Sergei's noticeably accented voice rose up above the condescending banter and openly suggested that the speech-impeeding sponge be removed from my mouth and replaced with one of my own father's preposterously reeking, five-day-old stink bombs.

Okay yeah, I know what all you horndogs are thinking: "Mitch's socks? Mmm, yes please."
Stop! No! Just...no!

If you've read my previous accounts and you have half a head on your shoulders, you'll have realised by now that dad's dreadfully fuming wads were far from being a mere laughing matter. There's nothing hot and there's nothing even remotely amusing about them. The fact that even my fiercely foul-footed brother agreed to give our jovial father's diseased footwear a wide berth and never use them in our games should at the very least give you some insight into just how problematic dad's socks and shoes were. His foot odour was clinically diagnosed, for Pete's sake!

Even my mum's near-daily nagging and strictly regimented sock-changing reminders did not save my family's nostrils from regularly suffering the puke-inducing fumes that emanated from the hairy fireman's tremendously broad soles. I genuinely could not stomach the stench of them, and I knew with utmost certainty that the introduction of his socks into my cavity would spell my undoing.

Suffice it to say, I immediately started choking on my gag, shaking my tape-muzzled head 'no' and going batshit crazy as soon as Sergei's fear-inspiring idea was voiced.

Dad just laughed like he always did; the toothy grin and animated expression on his face contrasting quite vividly with the stupendously intimidating puffer jacket and jet black police gloves adorning his imposing hands and body.

In any case, Frank was unsurprisingly the first to make a ballsy move and escalate the harrowing nature of my predicament. The forty-seven-year-old leather-clad leviathan set the next series of events into motion by lazily pulling off one of the tightly laced shoes he was wearing and lowering his terrifyingly massive, cotton-clad toes over the vulnerable protrusion that was my nose.

I groaned in genuine revulsion as the sickening scent of his moist digits assaulted me. Everyone chuckled at my demise, of course, but it's only when Sergei picked my towering godfather's discarded shoe up and brought its furnace-like maw down atop my grimacing face that the testosterone-ridden throng broke out into more discordant cheering.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Many thanks for taking the time to point me in the direction of this tale.

The description of Ethan being restrained in a couple of oversized puffy sleeping bags and then gagged was right up my street. Lucky lad! :D
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Glad to see this story return! This took an interesting turn, I was expecting the men to almost ignore Ethan but they all seem to want to play with him. I loved the sock sniffing and shoe sniffing that was teased at the end, can’t wait for more!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Welcome back, Ethan. Been starting to wonder what happened to you during your time in the two bags and sponge in your mouth. Seems like you're the center of attention again after your little accident with hypothermia. At least they're getting a laugh and not being worried for you. I feel bad for you as Sergei suggested your gag to be changed. Because...
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago If you've read my previous accounts and you have half a head on your shoulders, you'll have realised by now that dad's dreadfully fuming wads were far from being a mere laughing matter. There's nothing hot and there's nothing even remotely amusing about them. The fact that even my fiercely foul-footed brother agreed to give our jovial father's diseased footwear a wide berth and never use them in our games
I have read your other accounts and rather be gagged with Andrew's socks. I couldn't blame you especially if you're being tied up or strapped in his gurney by him. Because seriously, who wants to be gagged by Mitch's cheesy socks? But I'm sorry you're suffering by your godfather's sock on your nose and getting his boot now. Quick, think happy thoughts.

Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Nice to see the camping adventure going strong for Ethan's predicament even though his hypothermia is long gone, he's still trapped and can't escape. He just loves being the center of attention. 8-) :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm loving how this is escalating!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, it's good to see that everyone's not as concerned about the hypothermia anymore, so Erhan should be in the clear. Unfortunately, helpless as he is, he's completely vulnerable to whatever else these guys want to do to him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

Wow. It just gets better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
- HOUDINI -
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sergei is quietly pure evil, and I love him even more! I'm glad Ethan is feeling better, even if he might not by the end of the putrid sock interactions coming up!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I love Sergei's idea! The soon the kid gets an old sock into his mouth the better :)

Ethan is such a lucku guy...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That chapter was so HOT . A sock and shoe in the same chapter .
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

what I would give to be the one putting Ethan through this predicament right now. the cocky teen is getting put in his place. I think its karma for him and his friends actions back in part 1.

knowing that Andrew did this trip a few years back, I hope we get to hear his version next.

I am still at a loss for how the story is going to live up to its title of a manhunt, when Ethan is clearly going no where fast ( nor does it sound like he really wants to leave his fantasy)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago Knowing that Andrew did this trip a few years back, I hope we get to hear his version next. I am still at a loss for how the story is going to live up to its title of a manhunt, when Ethan is clearly going nowhere fast ( nor does it sound like he really wants to leave his fantasy).
Haha, I can assure you that Andrew's trip would have been quite uneventful and unspectacular compared to the direction Ethan's trip is about to take real soon. Definitely nothing to write home about. As for the story's main plot, there is a glaring hint in the story's title. The word "unexpected" is actually more critical than the word "manhunt" in this case, as it denotes something that cannot possibly be predicted.

As testament, dozens of theories have been voiced so far, and every single one of them is very far off the mark 8-)
Glad it has you guys so intrigued! I can only hope it won't disappoint you, as I'll be exploring something I've never actually attempted before.
I guess we'll find out very soon.

pupHoudini wrote: 1 year ago I love reading this one again and again. Similar but definitely better than the original thus far. Great work!
Thanks, pup! I actually remember very little of the original, but I do remember that it was quite popular with readers on the old board, so I'm thrilled that you think this new version is better. I happen to think so as well...at least linguistically, seeing as how my grasp of this language has improved significantly over the course of the last decade.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor little Ethan, looks like his need for bed rest is over. Too bad he can't get out of bed and has now become the centre of attention. I'm still not sure how these tents can hold all of these massive men and still not collapse. Sounds like Ethan might be in for a long night.

My feeling for this unexpected manhunt is that is will throw a new character into the mix, someone with no connection to the camping trip. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is being very mysterious at the moment though so I look forward to the eventual reveal.

It also looks like your word of the month is 'leviathan'! :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Looks like the action is starting to pick up! Thank you Sergei for getting the sock sniffing party started! What a great idea! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE FANTASTIC COMMENTS, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 14
A HARROWING ESCALATION

"Dude, that's fuckin' harsh!" one of the men commented.
"Aw, come on, man. You're gonna fuckin' kill him!" another one laughed, no doubt referring to the sickened hue my face had taken as a result of my exposure to the fearsomely potent odour that populated the inside of Bear-Man Frank's downright colossal sneaker.

I choked on the foul stench and started coughing beneath my gag. But that didn't stop Sergei from keeping Frank's malodorous shoe over my face, nor did it stop my rowdy spectators from laughing at the severity of my plight even whilst professing concerns for my wellbeing.

As soon as my infernally audacious tormentor pulled my godfather's dreadfully foul-scented shoe away, I screamed for the hazing to stop and angrily demanded to be let go.

"Mmmggh mgghph phhgh! Uggh mmph phgg mphh!" I somewhat desperately cried out; something which not only fell on deaf ears but also earned me a fresh bout of derisive jabs.

"What you say, prisoner? Eh? What you say? You say you like? You say you want more?" Sergei irritatingly taunted, intentionally claiming to have deduced the exact opposite of what I was trying to tell him, and then following that up by returning Frank's shoe over my hopelessly tapegagged face.

"Mghgphh! MGHGPHH!"

Words can hardly describe the tumultuous cacophony that reigned supreme at that point. The eastern-European strongman's condescending antics and my ensuing reaction had most of the tent's occupants doubling over with laughter. The collective folly set in motion by my smelly-footed godfather quickly devolved into other members of the throng chucking their own shoes and boots off in a rather crazed attempt at forcing me to sniff them.

With my mouth gagged as it was and my body bagged up and strapped down, I was left virtually defenceless against the horde of steaming hot maws that soon came rushing towards my face.

My heartfelt screams proved of little use against the onslaught. I watched in understandable terror as a variety of enormous boots and shoes aggressively competed from a place atop my vulnerable airways. The squatting musclemen jostled each other around; their tremendously hulking jacket-clad frames creaking and swooshing noisily as they huddled around me and loomed over my incapacitated form.

Varying degrees of foot odour assaulted my delicate senses as a multitude of funky shoes took turns laying dominion over my face. Some of them were just annoyingly smelly while others could only be described as unbearably foul. Not everyone participated in my hazing of course. Dad, Doug, Greg and several others appeared quite content to just look on from the sidelines. Frank's shoes were harrowingly potent in their own right, but much to my great chagrin, some of the other ones I ended up being forced to sniff smelled even worse!

William's shoe stank of vinegar like you wouldn't believe, and Jeffrey's leather police boot smelled as though something had actually died and decomposed inside it. Bryan's smouldering trainers were fiercely unpleasant to sample, but all of those were immediately outclassed when the gaping maw of Derek's hellishly putrid monster finally swooped in to make my acquaintance.

I practically barfed when its rotten chasm gobbled up the entirety of my face.

Derek laughed as raucously as his cheering counterparts, but his best buddy Chad was actually the one pressing the puke-worthy shoe down over my face. The barrage of playful taunts did not cease as the shoe-sniffing ordeal continued unabated. My defenceless sniff-holes not only found themselves sampling the potent fumes lingering inside the smelliest of shoes, but they also served as tempting targets for a number of hole-ridden socked soles.

My adverse reaction to hunky Dustin's cotton-lined toes was apparently so amusing that Chad couldn't stop himself from yanking the vinegary-scented stink-bomb right off the tattooed goliath's foot, and then crumpling the soggy thing up into a big ball before clamping it down atop my gagged face. My nostrils flared into the eye-wateringly acrid cloth, but even as I coughed, gagged, cried out and went cross-eyed, the unfeigned spectacle of my harrowing ordeal failed to yield any lasting signs of sympathy.

Chad and the other hollering men continued tormenting me with Dustin's fuming sock-ball, before once again weaponising the positively reeking shoes that Bryan, William, Jeffrey and Derek had chucked off.

I screamed beneath my gag when an enthused voice mentioned something about taping one of those torturously pungent shoes to my face, but found myself panicking for a very different reason when bearded strongman Sergei made a much-celebrated return, not with a shoe or a socked foot, but with his huge underwear-clad bums!

I watched in indescribable revilement as he pulled his cargo pants down to his knees, and went wide-eyed in horror as he positioned himself directly atop my terror-stricken face. The dark blue lycra briefs adorning his sizeable rump left little to the imagination and gave myself and everyone else an exceptionally good view of the thick-thighed dilf's very prominent package.

I cried out and tried shaking my head away when his supremely big bums came lunging at my face, but the tremendous loft that hugged my head from all sides easily prevented me from doing so. The cheerful cacophony reached its zenith when the ballsy European man effortlessly silenced my gagged protests by sitting his huge ass atop me.

The slight grinding of his meaty rear immediately caused the front of my face to involuntarily be wedged inside his warm crack, but the sound of uncaring laughter continued drowning out my muffled screams even as my nose found itself trapped beneath the seated muscleman's bum chute.

Sergei laughed as heartily as ever and voiced out a series of teasing taunts before grinding himself down on the cartilaginous protrusion of my nose and allowing the raunchiest of farts to blast out of his sweaty hole.

Much like the stinkface treatment my ex-classmate Hakim had dished out on my helpless brother two years ago, that particular phase of the ordeal lasted only a few seconds. The short duration didn't make it any less unbearable though.

I ended up sniffing Sergei's foul gas, not because I wanted to, but because I had no choice in the matter. To say that I was beside myself with anger and revulsion would've been something of a major understatement. The hard woody sprouting up between my thighs was still throbbing with envy, but my sickened facial expression bore nary a sign of happiness or enjoyment.

Considering the number of reeking shoes and harrowing odours I'd been exposed to during those infernally torturous minutes, I was understandably exasperated and shocked when several agitated voices rose up in opposition of Eric's decision to remain on the sidelines.

The blue-eyed 30-something-year old's undeniably handsome face grew noticeably red with embarrassment as he slowly became the focal point of everyone's teasing jabs. I had yet to understand why his burly companions seemed so intent on having him participate, but I was astute enough to realise that it most likely had something to do with his footwear and the notoriously infamous odour that permeated his vicinity whenever he pulled his shoes off.

Much to my own eternal frustration, my theories were dead on.

A glimmer of hope momentarily dawned as the noticeably hairy heartthrob chuckled and bashfully brushed away everyone's attempts at provoking him into the frenzy. Of course, that ray of light was but a fleeting flicker. For even though Eric had no intention of taking a more active role in my continued demise, several of his bulkier counterparts - including my own father - had other plans.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic