EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Geez i loved this chapter, better than a guy in bondage is more big, muscular, hairy and handsome men in bondage, rawr, i was expecting for this since the start, and is even better than i thought, ñam, looking foward for what happen next~
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

So much has happened!

And finally those stink bombs are finally being put to good use :lol:
- HOUDINI -
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This chapter is so great, I don't even know where to start...

I just love Ethan's situation; not only is he strictly restrained and masterfully gagged, but also has an opportunity to witness how how super muscular father ties up another guy and gags whim with some unbelievebly worn out socks...

Whenever I think this story can't get any better, you just make it happen effortlessy, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I am finally catching up with the chapters of this story, and all I can say [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is

Whoa...Bloddy...Nellie!! :o

I don't know who it is that gets me more excited, Eric... :)

or

Sergei 8-)

No, it's probably...

Mitch! :twisted:

My God, he's right up my alley!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I am finally catching up with the chapters of this story, and all I can say @bondagefreak is

Whoa...Bloddy...Nellie!! :o

I don't know who it is that gets me more excited, Eric... :)

or

Sergei 8-)

No, it's probably...

Mitch! :twisted:

My God, he's right up my alley!
Sergei... Definitely Sergei...
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE AMAZING COMMENTS & SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

CHAPTER 18
THE AROUSING SPECTACLE

I feel pretty damn uncomfortable admitting this, but I'd be lying if I told you guys that part of me didn't wish to be in Eric's place - being taped up and gagged by my own father, that is. Oh don't get me wrong, his gag - Chad's musty socks - reeked of unparalleled staleness. I wouldn't want those sweltering wads going anywhere near my mouth. And yet, the 30-something-year old firefighter's fate held an undeniably special appeal. Watching him give in to the physically superior man who'd been tasked with trussing him up was almost as pleasurable and as exhilarating as being bound up myself.

While I had no intention of opening up to my father or asking him to restrain and gag me like Andrew used to, it also wouldn't be completely honest of me to claim that the thought of it hadn't crept up at the back of my mind during the six-month-long bondage drought following my brother's departure from home.

Dad was undoubtedly possessed of the worst smelling feet and footwear in a 100-kilometre radius of wherever he was standing, but as you're already aware, there was nothing even remotely amusing or funny about their smell. Being tied up by him without the exposure to his positively diseased socks or shoes was a somewhat more palatable thought, but then it would've still been weird...what with him being my father and all.

I did read a story on the Tie Up Games forum some time ago in which the protagonist asks his dad to tie him up; the pretence being that it would help his paper get a good grade if he had a better understanding of the kidnapped character he was supposed to write about. The whole thing was a sham, of course. There was no essay, but the kid got what he wanted and actually ended up being roped by his father and kept like that for quite a bit longer than he'd originally bargained for.

I must've read and re-read that story at least a handful of times by now. I actually did consider approaching my dad with such a request, several times in fact. I mean, knowing him the way I did, he wouldn't be very hard to convince. He'd probably fall for such a believable story and happily go about trussing me up without any additional prodding.

The one problem - aside from the sheer weirdness of approaching my own father with such a request - was the continued uncertainty surrounding my physical reaction if such a thing were to actually play out. You see, I really like being tied up. No, I mean I really REALLY like being tied up. It's to the point where even if my dad was the one handling the ropes, I'm not sure that I would've been able to stop my body from responding. And by "body", I'm of course talking about the angry hard-on that raged between my thighs. Yes, the same seething boner that now threatened to cream my thin boxer shorts.

In any case, if the spectacle of Eric's surrender and ensuing captivity was supposed to dissuade me from pursuing that particular avenue, then it failed rather miserably. Not only was I unable to take my eyes off my father's downright colossal, puffer-clad frame, but his visibly practised hands and no-nonsense manner made the idea of being his prisoner all the more appealing and irresistible. Add to that the fact that with his hot-as-fuck police gloves, military cargo pants and insanely fat puffer on, he looked like an absolute BOSS.

Anyways, it didn't take long for Chad to unknowingly paint himself as the polar opposite of my brother's bashful self. As soon as the first signs of revulsion and disgruntlement settled on poor Eric's sockgagged face, the jumbo-limbed ruffian known as "Big Gunz" Chad triumphantly flexed his freakishly massive biceps and chuckled at his fellow firefighter's unmistakably harrowing plight.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch. Choke on it!" he very cockily chuckled, leaving little doubt as to the thrill he got from watching his fiercely ripe sock being introduced into the cavity of Eric's previously speech-capable mouth.

I watched in unbridled glee as the blue-eyed heartthrob's face quickly transformed into a treasure map of dissatisfaction - no doubt as a result of suddenly being made privy to the taste of the toe-scented fabric being pushed into his facial orifice.

"Mmmmggh! Phhgggm mghh phhh." came the sound of his visibly unappreciative laments.

"I don't wanna hear it. You got a problem with your gag, you take it up with Chad." dad calmly spoke, slowly pushing the moist fabric all the way in and providing his compliant prisoner with an unsolicited reminder of whose shitty sock he was being forced to suck and launder.

Chad was positively beaming when the beastly puffer-man pulled his gloved fingers away from Eric's stuffed gob and reached down to grab the second sock.

"Haha! Yeah, eat 'em!" he called out, immediately causing the visibly annoyed prisoner to turn his head our way and give the bald-headed ruffian looming above me a look of semi-genuine resentment.

"Phhhk mmhh." Eric growled, doing his best to articulate a good-humoured retort past the moist wadding that occupied his cavity.

"Haha, what's that, bitch? I can't hear you. You tryin' to say something?" Chad snickered, pretending as though he hadn't understood the heavily muffled - but still decipherable - "fuck you" Eric had failed to articulate.

"Phhgggm mghh phhh...phhk mpphh mhggh phhkkmph." the vanquished firetruck technician rebelliously ranted, his moderately stuffed mouth working overtime to try and emit a series of words past the stinky fabric that impeded his speech.

Dad allowed the brief exchange to unfold and smiled at the silliness of his prisoner's simulated anger. He even rubbed his sheening knuckles into the grunting man's scalp before cupping the back of his head once more and bringing the remaining sock up to the entrance of his stuffed gob. Eric shook his head and said something along the lines of "I don't need a second sock", but my father would have none of it.

"Don't gimme that. It's going in whether you want it or not. Now open up." he somewhat commandingly ordered, something which caused the defeated man to roll his eyes up and let out a disapproving grunt.

The bald-headed ruffian and I watched as the musty bundle was slowly pushed into the helpless prisoner's gaping orifice. Chad's crummy sweat-rags were quite thin as far as socks went, but they still constituted a formidable gag, even more so now that they were combined together.

Eric wouldn't be able to say shit past those ratty things.
No decipherable words would leave his yapper. No decipherable words, and no audible cries for help either.

"There you go, buddy. Enjoy your gag." the burly fire marshal chuckled, ruffling the defeated man's hair up before reaching for the duct tape and plastering the end of it against the back of Eric's head. Eight revolutions were spun; my hulking dad's preposterously bulbous puffer swooshing discordantly as each orbit was very slowly and painstakingly applied.

Blue-eyed Eric remained docile and compliant even as exceptionally broad fingers clad in the smelliest of black leathers severed the growling duct tape and smoothed it over his cheeks and face.

It's only when the gagged fire truck technician's deceptively well-maintained trainers were removed that some of the tent's occupants took notice and began groaning in disapproval.

Dad's leather gloves creaked as he grabbed his hogtied prisoner's left ankle and forcibly pulled the shoe off his foot. The 43-year-old veteran brought the younger man's sneaker up to his face and presumably gave it a quick whiff before filling our ears with a loud "Pew wee!". A bout of laughter then dawned over the abode as the shoe's opening was teasingly pressed up atop its tapegagged owner's visibly chagrined face.

"Mggghph!" the vanquished stud vehemently cried out, apparently not amused by the stench of his own footwear.

Eric got his hair ruffled up a second time before his other shoe was also removed and both of his cotton-clad soles were exposed. From a distance, the black ankle socks stretched taut across his sizeable soles seemed unspectacular. They were short, stubby and considerably thicker than Chad's. Aside from the rather poor job they did at concealing the hairiness of Eric's ankles, the only thing that caught my eye was the fair number of holes they bore. Holes that no doubt hinted at a long history of overuse.

I watched as dad hooked his gloved fingers into the cuffs of his captive's stubby socks and watched as the hogtied fireman's positively lint covered soles were laid bare for all to see and smell. Much to my great satisfaction, the poor captive cried out and coughed when he was given a brief sniff-test of his own putrescent bundles.

Though the air on my side of the tent was already befouled by the reek of discarded footwear, the rapidly increasing preponderance of nauseated complaints coming from the ongoing brawl's numerous participants proved quite illuminating. Judging by the many jabs and vocal complaints being voiced, Eric's feet were apparently notorious for being as smelly and as foul as my father's.

Anyways, Big Gunz Chad soon ended up leaving my vicinity and adding his own physical might to the brawny throng keeping Sergei pinned down. With Eric now fully taped up and secured, it didn't take long for dad to follow suit. The glossy shell of his outrageously monstrous puffer jacket let out its usual protests as he unceremoniously barged in and imposingly jostled for a better position inside the dense melee.

Cries, hollers, laughter and insults continued dominating the abode even as sticky duct tape roared its angry tune. The spectacle of Sergei's takedown was an already poignant sight to behold, so you can probably imagine just how pleasantly astounded I was when dad unexpectedly broke away from the chaos and made a beeline straight for Eric's lint-infested stink bombs.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I can definitely understand Ethan's reluctance and shame about being aroused at the thought of being bound by his father, but Mitch is a hor prime piece of daddy beef! Who can blame him! :)
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter! I loved the whole process of Eric being gagged. He seemed to argue with Chad as if they were equals, yet treated Mitch like he was Eric better. Very interesting dynamic to watch. Typically it’s they see everyone as their better or they fight against everyone. Absolutely loved the chapter and I can’t wait for those shoes to come into play.

But I think Ethan is forgetting about one thing. Eric has two shoes, and Sergi will only be taking one, leaving his gagged face wide open. I don’t see the guys leaving his other shoe being wasted on the floor.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Bright side Ethan, you're not getting gagged with Chad's socks. Other bright side, Eric's socks aren't going anywhere near your defenseless nose. And about time for Sergei to join you two. I'm sure you wished you had them now. Considering you wished to be tied up by your father but keep backing down. Well you're trapped and can't do anything to escape and deal with that stiffy there. Have fun with torment. :twisted:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Eric is such a champ for accepting his fate, even in the face of such foul odors being jammed into his mouth!

Greatly looking forward to Sergei's demise being described in detail! Our chaotic friend definitely warrants some strict bondage!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

What are the odds of all these men habing a worrying disregard for personal hygeine??? :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Question: how does one get a sleeping spot between Eric and Sergei?

Another Question: are they going to be the only ones? Once the testosterone train gets going it's hard to stop!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Why do all the hunky guys have to have smelly feet :lol: Can't wait to see how Eric's shoes are used. One for Sergei, one for a third guy perhaps?
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Loved reading how Eric got gagged and tied up. A very different and interesting approach from what we are typically used to, and see this quieter guy with reeking shoes is a major plus, super fun.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome continuations....getting caught up!

I love how Eric just accepted his fate....for the most part. And especially Ethan seeing this all unfold before his eyes...its like conditioning for him :oops:

I wonder if there is an unwritten rule of a hierarchy within the taped captives.....if yes, I think Ethan is at the bottom of the structure so he is destined to be treated to Eric's socks or shoe :lol:

Translation: Anticipating what can come next in this tale!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Watching him give in to the physically superior man who'd been tasked with trussing him up was almost as pleasurable and as exhilarating as being bound up myself.
I'm with Ethan. This is how I feel as I read this and other M/M stories here on TUGs.

Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Thank you Sir for this hot story again 😍😍 i really hope he will ask his dad to tie him up, and i also hope the guys will keep him tied up a lot! I also like the other guys get tied up to 😍
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Such a hot chapter, I can totally understand Ethan, for my body has the same natural reaction as his and with that scene unfolding in front of him, I would be out of control. now Poor Eric and who would've thought that the sweet technician had such nasty feet, can't wait to see who will be the unlucky or rather lucky recipient of those nasty lint-infected socks and sneakers. cant wait!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great watching Eric accept his fate - it feels like he might have experienced this sort of thing before! Also love Ethan's sense of pride as he watches his dad truss up Eric and the conflicting feelings it stirs up.

I like Eric making sure that Sergei gets the same treatment as him!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I guess Ethan isn't the only captive tonight, should have known we have a few more!

Now Eric is a but of a surprise, I didn't think he would of so easily submitted (I know I wouldn't have, I'd fight to the very end and someone could expect payback afterwards). Sounds like he's been through this before. Also sounds like Mitch's stories are far from far fetched 🤣🤣
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW, that was amazing!

I loved the first part, when Ethan was talking how he thought about asking his father to tie him up...

Chad;s attitude is amazing, I really like his foul language!

I can;t wait for the guys to restrain Segei properly...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A quick summary of the last few chapters of this great story can be best worded as: "hot"; and while using a single word does a great injustice to to the many hours Sir has probably spent on this tale, it nevertheless praise it in the purest way possible. We have been blessed before with tales of not-so-twinky-guys getting their fair share of restricting bondage and gags, but this is just on another level!

I know how it may look for an author, to have their work praised a good month after it was published...
But after a month and something silent period and having to endure a whole week of not even logging into the site, I would betray myself if I didn't comment and at least boost the story back into active topics!
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

This story is getting so good. Can't wait for the next part!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE AMAZING COMMENTS & SUPPORT, GUYS!
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS BEING WORKED ON AS WE SPEAK.

Seeing as how I've been too busy to write and update this story in over a month, rereading CHAPTER 18 comes highly recommended. I'll be posting another such reminder at the top of the upcoming chapter.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic