EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago In the spirit of @Mitchelaiden on House Arrest , I'm calling the firefighters if we don't get another chapter!
Bradstick wrote: 10 months ago Can’t wait to see more of Dustin and William!

Dustin and William, huh? Hmmm. Glad to know you have a weak spot for those two.
I might have to send Mitch and his brawny henchmen out to capture and arrest you boys. One hunk per overeager TUG reader oughta do the trick, especially considering how little effort it would take for them to overpower any of you in a 1vs1 brawl.

I don't have the full assignment roster, but I do have a general idea of who I'd send after who.

I'd send Dustin out to get you, @Bradstick
Mitch to forcibly arrest and secure @Sockgaggedman
Chad to hunt down and capture @Stormee
Frank to truss up and get extra handsy with @ShadowHusky (you're welcome, boi ;))
Doug to go all out on @Straitjacketed
Rick to tackle and take down @wataru14
Sergei after @Msueta@2
Dave to hunt down and secure @squirrel
Greggory to take care of uber-mouthy @Footsub123
Jeffrey to tame and leash up @Pup Wingletang
William to hunt and capture @socjuc
Eric to gently bundle up and secure @OrdinaryWorld

Most readers haven't shared their poll answers with us, so it's pretty hard to match everyone up like this...
Alternatively, it could also be a random assignment thing. Might be pretty funny and a tad more humiliating in some cases.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] UBER MOUTHY?? really? thanks a lot. I'm going to do a whole speech on how that isn't true lol I do wonder though, why Greg hmm?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago Do I get a hunk to contend with? ;)
Doms are expected to make the trip up to camp out of their own volition. You, [mention]Red86[/mention] and the handful of other Doms could all ride together. The naughty subs, however, need to be taken down and brought in by force ;)

Footsub123 wrote: 10 months ago [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] UBER MOUTHY?? really? thanks a lot. I'm going to do a whole speech on how that isn't true lol I do wonder though, why Greg hmm?
Don't gimme that, you silly silly lad. You know damn well why I've assigned grumpy Greg to hunt you down and subdue you.
He has little tolerance for mouthy twinks that run their chatterbox. Plus I pay close enough attention to the comments to know that you've been lusting after his foul socks and wanting to take his son's place in THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL (MMM/m+) ;) Silly guy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Where do switches feature in this landscape? My favourites are Dustin, Trevor, and Adam just letting it out there in case some firefighters decide to break into my home while I'm doing my own nerdy things.... ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

I voted for
1. Mitch
2. Frank
3. Jeffrey
4. Bryan
5. Derek
6. Dustin

I want to know what they would do with me if they got the chance!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Mitch to forcibly arrest and secure @Sockgaggedman

Well, I did cry for firefighters, and now I have the beefiest one after me!
If I remember well all my pleads to have my mouth stuffed to the brim by Mitch's fuming foot rags in Easy Preys 3&4, I can't really pretend I don't want him to come and secure me :lol:

I have no chance of escaping Mitch if he has his hands on me, but I can surely put him on the run! I hope his heavy 233 pounds can catch up to me!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
Don't gimme that, you silly silly lad. You know damn well why I've assigned grumpy Greg to hunt you down and subdue you.
He has little tolerance for mouthy twinks that run their chatterbox. Plus I pay close enough attention to the comments to know that you've been lusting after his foul socks and wanting to take his son's place in THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL (MMM/m+) ;) Silly guy.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] You know me very well, I wonder how he'd keep my uber mouth shut? his rancid socks straight off the foot and his super sticky athletic tape perhaps? :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looking at these poll numbers, it can be estimated that around 60 readers have cast their votes so far.
Three things I can help but notice while eyeing up the poll results:

Half of the readers on this tale would like to share a tent with Mitch
Nearly two-thirds of you would like to share a tent with charming Eric
And a stunning 75% of you voted to share close quarters with Dustin!

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]
Alright guys, I've added the two of you to our Most Wanted list ;)

I'd send Dustin out to get you, [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Mitch to forcibly arrest and secure [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Chad to hunt down and capture [mention]Stormee[/mention]
Frank to truss up and get extra handsy with [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
Doug to go all out on [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Rick to tackle and take down [mention]wataru14[/mention]
Sergei after [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Dave to hunt down and secure [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Greggory to take care of uber-mouthy [mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Jeffrey to tame and leash up [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
William to hunt and capture [mention]socjuc[/mention]
Eric to gently bundle up and secure [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Trevor to capture and truss up [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Derek to take down and arrest [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh man, how lucky am I! I get Dustin all to myself! No complaints from me at all
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

If I'm still the first one captured by Chad here, I'll still escape from him somehow so I can warn the other targets. Every would need to know they got a target on their head so I better help them. :lol: What would Chad do about that, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]?
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Stormee wrote: 10 months ago If I'm still the first one captured by Chad here, I'll still escape from him somehow so I can warn the other targets. Every would need to know they got a target on their head so I better help them. :lol: What would Chad do about that, @bondagefreak?
Haha I agree with [mention]Stormee[/mention] I'll escape too lol and see what Greg might do about that lol
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

clear my throat.....Wait what? William to hunt and capture me.....ehmmm, he will totally crush me :lol: he's massive :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 10 months ago clear my throat.....Wait what? William to hunt and capture me.....ehmmm, he will totally crush me :lol: he's massive :oops:
They all are. But yeah, William would make short work of you, that's for sure.
He's definitely well-equipped to take you down and package you up for the long drive to camp.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

All of them are hot, I would happily be trussed up and teased by each and every one of them. Frank just also gives that ooft daddy energy that I would love to push buttons and play a bit uppity with, but still following orders when serious.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

On a quest to practising anatomy and faces and in the hopes of creating a more thorough gallery for when I'll compile all my drawings in one post in TUG Arts, I decided to do some quick 10minute sketches for some of my favourite scenes from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s stories. Seeing as his Easy Prey IV is being revisited by the many guys who were assigned a dom to be captured by, I decided to start with it.

Mitch, my not so discrete favourite daddy, was the first one to come to mind. His drawing, however, isn't from this tale, but from its predecessor, Easy Prey III. The very hot FINALE where Mitch takes off his putrid work socks and passes them down to bound and gagged Ethan to marinate in their smell. I drew him as seen through Ethan's eyes just moments before disaster.

The next daddy on the list was Frank the godfather. I liked drawing him and his bear-sized hand very much! With how big he is compared to hand-gagged Ethan, he looks like a lion with his prey.

Hope you like them!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ABSOLUTELY MIND-BOGGLING WORK [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!
THESE VISUAL RENDITIONS OF MITCH AND FRANK ARE SIMPLY STUNNING!

I'M TAGGING EVERYONE SO THAT THEY'LL ALL HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE THEM.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago On a quest to practising anatomy and faces and in the hopes of creating a more thorough gallery for when I'll compile all my drawings in one post in TUG Arts, I decided to do some quick 10minute sketches for some of my favourite scenes from @bondagefreak's stories. Seeing as his Easy Prey IV is being revisited by the many guys who were assigned a dom to be captured by, I decided to start with it.

Mitch, my not so discrete favourite daddy, was the first one to come to mind. His drawing, however, isn't from this tale, but from its predecessor, Easy Prey III. The very hot FINALE where Mitch takes off his putrid work socks and passes them down to bound and gagged Ethan to marinate in their smell. I drew him as seen through Ethan's eyes just moments before disaster.

The next daddy on the list was Frank the godfather. I liked drawing him and his bear-sized hand very much! With how big he is compared to hand-gagged Ethan, he looks like a lion with his prey.

Hope you like them!
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] these are truly OUTSTANDING! Great work honestly. These illustrations really complement the stories! :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago On a quest to practising anatomy and faces and in the hopes of creating a more thorough gallery for when I'll compile all my drawings in one post in TUG Arts, I decided to do some quick 10minute sketches for some of my favourite scenes from @bondagefreak's stories. Seeing as his Easy Prey IV is being revisited by the many guys who were assigned a dom to be captured by, I decided to start with it.

Hope you like them!
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] These pics had my mind going. I had to re-read the chapter and it does complement the story! Thanks for your generosity and for even turning the story into a further piece of art than it already is! :P Now for the second pic, I don't recall the reference, but I have all kind of ideas on how that could go! :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Those pictures are so hot!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 10 months ago Now for the second pic, I don't recall the reference, but I have all kind of ideas on how that could go! :lol:
I think [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s second visual rendition (the one with Frank) illustrates CHAPTER 3: THE CAMPFIRE INCIDENT and the following chapter. His handgagging of Ethan spans over two or three chapters if I'm not mistaken.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago I think @Sockgaggedman's second visual rendition (the one with Frank) illustrates CHAPTER 3: THE CAMPFIRE INCIDENT and the following chapter.
Indeed 8-)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I enjoyed the latest chapter.

My choices:

1. Mitch
2. Rick
3. Frank
4. Robert
5. Eric
6. Sergei
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

So I'm new to reading this story. I picked Robert, Eric, and Dustin just based on their faces.
I'll have to read and catch up to see if I made good choices.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bootmark wrote: 10 months ago So I'm new to reading this story. I picked Robert, Eric, and Dustin just based on their faces.
I'll have to read and catch up to see if I made good choices.
Welcome to the adventure [mention]Bootmark[/mention]! If you make it further into this tale and continue to enjoy this, be sure to vote for three other guys and let us know which ones got your remaining votes. Looking forward to getting an update from you!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
Thanks, mate! Some great choices there. I could see you having a lot of fun with those guys...and they with you ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention] since you like non-con handgags so much, I think you'll like [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s drawings (particularly the second one) which depicts one of the drawn out handgag scenes in this tale. See Sockgaggedman's drawings: HERE

Before you catch up to this tale, I very strongly advise following the note at the top of the opening chapter that suggests reading its prequels, which also happen to contain many handgags and other things you like ;)

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I must say I desperately want some of Frank's "Time-out" with his big hands! I must keep reading when I get the chance, after reading the prequels, to see what else Frank and these other dominant strong men have to offer! Wonderful drawings [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]! You are quite talented!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic