EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a fantastic chapter, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !!

Just imagine: being forced into Mitch's huge sleeping bag and then put into Doug's one must be absolutely breathtaking!

I loved the little talk Mitch and his son had and how caring and protective Mitch can be.

And, of course, it's very fortunate the guys have a medic onboard. Ethan s in good hands :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

puffalover wrote: 2 years ago Holy Shit dude!! Just finished chapter 6 & 7…Wow that was intense! I’m still catching my breath after reading that lol. I’m not really into family involved bondage, but this kept my interest peaked and somehow turned me on at the same time!

From the start I thought Mitch would be one the top guys dishing out the torture. I didn’t see that coming where he’d be the one ganged up on like that. While reading I always try to put myself in a character’s place. As a big guy like Mitch, I’d be so pissed and turned on at the same time if I was in his place. (The tickle torture would be the worst thing for me as I’m pretty ticklish :lol: ) Love that it takes all these big guys’ strength to keep his massive body submitted. From how you describe Mitch and looking at the photos of him, I don’t think he’s one to mess with easily.

I know I've already welcomed you back, but seeing as how this is your first post in over a year, I want to personally address it and express how thrilled I am by your return.

For starters, I had no doubt the sleeping bag and camping elements of this tale would greatly appeal to you, [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Downslave[/mention] [mention]downbagbondage[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]flymiami[/mention] and the other enthusiasts we have here. I did not, however, anticipate you would enjoy the takedown of Mitch and the ensuing torment he was put through!

I had the likes of [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] when I wrote that scene, but am still positively chuffed at the fact that it was so well-received by the broader audience of readers.

And yeah, you're totally correct about Mitch not being one to mess with. While there are a few slightly beefier men in his group (Frank being one of them) Mitch is definitely one of the BIG GUNZ of his clan if you know what I mean. Took quite a concerted effort to take him down and keep him pinned. I'm glad you got some joy out of visualising yourself in his place during the ordeal.

Now I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the latest three chapters.
Something tells me you'll be quite envious of Ethan at this point, what with all those thick sleeping bags and all ;)

P.s- Hope you'll share with us which six guys you voted for in the poll.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Thanks for the warm welcome back bro! It’s been too long.

Love the change in emotion and pace of the last couple chapters. Really shows that despite these huge guys messing around before, they are still professionals when there’s an emergency.

Doug’s bag looks amazing! Perfect to get Ethan warmed up in no time combined with his dads bag. I’d love to be stuffed in his bag even if I wasn’t in Ethan’s situation!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I have been offline for a while and needed some time reading this back… but i can’t say anything else then wow… love those last 2 chapters!
Let’s go camping!
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Geez i've been disconected for a while and i took my time for read all this, geez i love how is going this story, and a bit envyous of ethan, passing time with so much hot muscle daddies! i'm eager to see the events of the third day.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Mmmmm, Doug's red mummy bag! Be still my beating heart!

This was a really interesting chapter because, while the spicy ingredients are all there in profusion - multiple sleeping bags, multiple straps, multiple hot hairy muscle men doing up those straps - the tone took me by surprise. I get off on non-consensual struggle and frustration, the idea that the captive doesn't want to be there but has been overpowered, rendered helpless and has no option but to seethe and simmer in forced captivity.

In this case, it feels entirely different: Ethan certainly has little or no say in what happens to him but, while he expresses a small amount of distaste and some minor resistance, he's generally accepting of the manhandling and eventual immobility. Whether his hypothermia has made him unusually compliant or whether the sheer amount of ambient testosterone in that tiny tent has made him woozy, he's succumbed to the "bizarre mixture of peace and contentment".

And that's 100% accurate for some of the best real life bondage scenes I've been lucky enough to experience. I've had the good fortune to play with some skilled and dedicated bondage tops and, frequently, even before they've finished the process of roping/strapping me to their satisfaction, I have to apologise for the fact that I'm almost dozing off. I've had to explain that it isn't boredom and I'm not underslept; it's the deep relaxation and sheer psychological contentment of entering a state of powerlessness.

Add a massive group of hot daddy types in leather gloves and swooshing down jackets, all exuding a potent mix of paternalistic authority and care, and the emotional warmth is as intense and all-pervading as the physical warmth.

In Ethan's case, I wonder how he'll fare when his body temperature returns to normal, he gets restless and, like any young adult, he starts to suffer from smartphone separation anxiety. I'm hoping he gets a little bratty...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent addition to this tale.....The double sleeping bag confinement well that is kind of making me sweat :lol:

Great descriptions of the straps, 'swooshing sounds' as Ethan recites.....I am so anticipating how this unfolds in the coming days. :oops: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Finally caught up, now I’m not saying I WANT to have a medical emergency but if my medical emergency resulted in me being tightly strapped up in multiple thick sleeping bags... well I wouldn’t exactly be mad about it
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I like this story so much, putting so many good-looking guys together is an amazing thing. I'm not the type of guy who craves to see an alpha being overpowered, but I really enjoy it when it happens, and seeing Mitch overpowered by his friends was a lot of fun 8-)

Ethan is a lucky boi to have so many guys worried about his health, he should be happy. I'm sure he's pretty safe inside big sleeping bags. I can't wait for more of this story.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
slimthic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slimthic »

Another great chapter. Your attention to detail has me swooning in the end as the zipper fully closes. The intensity of all the men taking care of Ethan just to protect him gives me butterflies.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I just finished chapter 4 and man o man 😍😍 My name could be in the place of Ethan, i love how they are with him! Sitting on the lap of Frank with his arms pinned down and mouth handgagged is so cute and hot 😍 i cant wait to find out what there plans are with him
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I read every chapter now 😍 so cute!! Though i hope they will use the “ we want to make sure you are safe” for keeping him tied up from now on Sir 😍😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for the incredible support, guys! I'm so thrilled to hear how you've all enjoyed the forceful yet professional bundling up of slumberous Ethan. I've spoken to our narrator and although he admits to having taken a short break, he assures me that he's noW hard at work in getting the next chapter ready.

* CURRENT POLL RESULTS *

AS OF THE CURRENT POLL NUMBERS, THESE ARE THE SIX GUYS THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A "READER'S CHOICE" TENT: DUSTIN, ERIC, MITCH, ROBERT, TREVOR & FRANK

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

My tent list:
1: Mitch: because he is the real hot dad, dominant but fatherly sweet
2 Robert: uncle Bob 😍 the hottest man i ever see and i like it how he is with Ethan
3: Frank: how cute he was with Ethan, i want to be in Ethans place sitting on his lap
4: Dustin: because he is hot
5:Eric: because he is hot
6: Sergei: i love russian accent and i love beards, and he is hot
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MOST OF YOU HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY NOTICED THAT I'VE BEEN BUSY WORKING ON MY LATEST TALE CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M) THIS PAST WEEK.

HAVING SAID THAT, I'M VERY PLEASED TO KICK-START THIS NEW WEEK WITH A RETURN TO ETHAN'S ADVENTURE.

LET'S GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD, SHALL WE?

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 11
THE MUCH-ANTICIPATED HOUSE CALL

Although I had no way to accurately measure the passage of time, I remember waking up from my daze feeling both toasty warm and immeasurably satisfied. The combined loft of immensely thick sleeping bags that puffed up all around me was hugging my scrawny body from all sides; trapping me inside a veritable cocoon of cosy warmth and sleep-inducing darkness.

My toes and fingers were free of the cold numbness that had previously afflicted them, and for a while there, I actually found solace in the numerous restraints that preventatively sought to prohibit my escape. The smell of dad's old bag was overpowering, to say the least, but the combined warmth, safety and familiarity of it all rapidly forced me back down into the most tranquil of slumbers.

Of course, things felt noticeably more cramped the second time I woke up. The potent musk wafting up into my nostrils was unpleasant at best, but the throbbing woody that now stood erect at the fore of my crotch was an unmistakable tribute to the immense satisfaction I felt at being so snuggly bundled up. The feeling of being hugged from all sides by sleeping bags as tremendously well-insulated as Doug's and my father's was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

I moaned, struggled against the implacable thickness that surrounded me and then drifted back into the dream world once more.

It's only when I woke up for the third time that my forced state of confinement had lost much of its initial appeal. The offensive musk festering about me was no longer just unpleasant, it was intolerable! The once welcoming embrace of dad's stupendously fat bag now felt more like a prison than anything else.

Almost as annoying as the sheer enormity of my prison's thickness, however, was the inescapable and highly smothering grip it had on my face. Everywhere I turned, a harrowingly smelly mountain of loft was there to greet me. I tried spreading my legs apart and fought to wrestle my arms up from my sides, but the absurd number of medical restraints used to guarantee my safety prevented me from doing so.

"Gmmpphh. Mnno...pphhhkk!" I cried out, my angry curses heavily muffled by the tremendously fat layer of undefeatable loft that smothered my face. My mounting frustration reached new heights when I once again opened my mouth to cry out but instead found myself choking and sputtering on one of the many thick chest and armpit hairs lodged in the scraggly cotton that lined the inside of dad's supremely musky arctic-worthy sleeping bag.

"Mmggpphh! Pfft! Pffft!" I frantically coughed, gagging on the coarse filament and sputtering vehemently in an effort to expel it from my mouth.

I was still coughing and gagging when a pair of unknown visitors entered the dome-shaped abode and began unzipping both sleeping bags down to my neck level. As soon as the torturously smelly loft was pulled off my face, I became privy to the presence of my godfather Frank and the group's chief-medic, Greg - or Big Greg, as the guys usually like to call him.

A brief look of incomprehension dawned across both men's features as they caught sight of my crinkled nose and heavily disgruntled expression.

"Hey, you're awake." Frank remarked, placing one of his giant leather glove-clad hands atop the hairy dome of my head and running his fingers through my hair in an affectionate manner. "We're just gonna take your temperature and make sure you're doing okay before letting you go back to sleep." the unbelievably hulking man continued, speaking to me in a gentle tone reminiscent to that of my father's.

I watched as Greg unzipped what looked like a red and white medkit and then obediently opened my mouth and allowed the thick-fingered man to insert a thermometer beneath my tongue.

"Keep that in there." the crude-featured medic gruffly ordered, before embarking on a struggle to free his left hand of the tight leather glove that so desperately clung to it. As soon as the outrageously distressed layer of fiercely creaking leather was removed, the middle-aged brute placed the back of his fleshy fingers down atop my clammy forehead and asked me whether or not my toes and fingers were numb.

When finally the thermometer was pulled out of my mouth, the digits displayed on the small LCD screen seemed to indicate that I was on my way to a full recovery.

Greg spent almost an entire minute palpating my lymph nodes, and then he spent additional time checking to make sure that the temperature of my cheeks, temples, ears and forehead was similar. His fingers were as broad as his hands were large, but the warm touch of his calloused digits was genuinely comforting and had a calming effect on me.

"Yeah, he'll be fine." the big man finally spoke, putting my godfather's seemingly concerned expression at ease.

"Good. Are you thirsty, Ethan?" Frank asked, turning around to reach for his water canteen before popping it open and squatting down next to my head.

An affirmative reply hadn't even made it past the gates of my mouth that burly muscleman Greg had already scooped the back of my head up inside his leathery right hand and brutishly impaled my cavity on the protrusion of Frank's open water bottle. I sucked on it quite thirstily at first, taking in mouthfuls of the refreshing liquid in an effort to soothe the dryness of my annoyingly parched throat.

I was allowed only a few mouthfuls before the green military canteen was pulled away from my thirsty lips. Only when my godfather signalled his intent to zip me back up and allow me to get some more sleep did a rather heated argument break out between us.

"No! Come on! You guys said it yourselves, I'll be fine! I don't need to be strapped down like this. Seriously!" I protested.

"Quiet, young man. It's time for bed. You're staying zipped up and strapped in for the night, and that'll be the end of it." the tremendously mountainous man grumbled, reminding me of the fact that he had a very short fuse, not to mention a particularly strong dislike for what he called "giving lip."

"Nooo! What the fuck! You can't do this! You can't keep me in here! I wanna speak to my dad. I wanna sppgggmmpph!" came the sound of my suddenly muffled cry.

Grumpy Greg - whose right hand was still holding the back of my head up - had initially deemed fit to remain silent and stay out of our animated exchange. It was my growing belligerence and the increasingly agitated tone of my voice that finally drew the gruff-faced behemoth out of his neutral state of impartiality.

The brutish medic had no interest in verbally sparring with me, nor was he intent on debating the merits of Frank's decision. Big Greg simply brought his ungloved hand down atop my argumentative face and used his fiercely oversized palm to silence my noisy demands. And silence them he did!

"Man, we need to fuckin' gag this kid's mouth." the brute huskily growled, the sound of his uber deep voice filling the tent up as he spoke.

"You got some tape in your medkit?" Frank asked, apparently agreeing with his similarly-aged colleague.

"Yeah, gotta roll of athletic tape. It sticks like hell, but would still be better with a proper stuffing underneath." the jumbo-palmed man sternly replied, not even bothering to cast a quick glance my way even as he smothered my face beneath his suffocatingly massive grip.

My godfather signalled that he was already on it before scratching his head, scanning the cluttered floor space and then snapping his fingers as though he'd just struck upon a brilliant idea.

"I got just the thing. Keep him quiet. I'll be back in a minute or two." was all that he said, before hastily marching out of the tent and zipping the exit shut behind him.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

And so the return of Ethan comes back into play. The double thick bags, the restraints, the defiance in his voice to be let out, it just spells all kinds of trouble. Especially when Greg agrees to gag the kid with the tape, but as mentioned, needs a proper stuffing inside. Better start screaming loudly under that handgag for help. Or else it's something drastic being stuffed in for the rest of the night. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], nice to see this story resurfacing and I can't wait to hear more about Ethan's recovery. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Making a bad situation worse for himself, poor ethan, so much for the initial satisfaction. I wonder how the others will react when they find out Ethan's yapper has been stuffed. And with what stuffing? Hopefully it won't make ethan sick.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Does any of these hunks consider that maybe stuffing a kid's mouth before he goes to sleep might not be in the best interest of his health? I think their caring nature goes ahead of their bedside manners, haha.

Not that I'm complaining, I'll be waiting to see what the gag in question will be like.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Poor Ethan, i hope he will stay a prisoner from now on 😍😍
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Part of me wonders if Ethan purposely does this to himself. He had to know by now that Franks decisions were final. He may be able to persuade him to leave part of his face under covered by dropping the F bomb in front of him like that was purely idiotic.

I know Ethan is a brat, but come on dude, pick your battles. That is unless he wanted the gag. If I was in that situation, can’t say I wouldn’t try to get a gag from one of those hot guys.

Glad you are returning to this series. Can’t wait to see what Frank has in mind. As much as I would love one of their underwear in Ethan mouth, I doubt Frank would do that but rather a sock or something similar.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I have to agree with [mention]Bradstick[/mention] Ethan often finds himself the victim of self-fulfilling prophecy. Still, it is a bit unfair for him to remain quite so restrained and silent as he recovers. I would probably be complaining if I were stuck in his position, but as previously established, bound and gagged is the only way you'd get me camping in the first place!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago Does any of these hunks consider that maybe stuffing a kid's mouth before he goes to sleep might not be in the best interest of his health? I think their caring nature goes ahead of their bedside manners, haha.

Not that I'm complaining, I'll be waiting to see what the gag in question will be like.
Don't think Ethan will be sleeping much, but you've got a point. Unless it's something thick enough that he'd have no way of gagging on it or accidentally swallowing part of it, like a sponge or something, Ethan should not be left alone with no way to expel a mouth stuffing.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It's hard not to believe Ethan wasn't fishing for a gag. If he wasn't, he chose the wrong battle to fight 🤣

Grant you, in his position (though I would hardly like to find myself in his position) I'd be demanding release too. But mouthing off to the people keeping you safe/captive isn't usually going to work in your favor.

I will also agree, whatever is chosen for stuffing, hopefully they have enough common sense not to leave him alone. But something tells me they either have said common sense or they won't be letting him get the rest they said he needed 🤣🤣
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

OH man, silenced by Gregory and Frank... Ethan is really screwed up now! Can't wait to see what these two alpha brutes have in store for poor Ethan! Or maybe not so poor?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic