EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Well, I guess that's one way to end up in such a situation. It's out of love and care though, so who's Ethan to complain? Though I doubt his complaints would've been much more than external ones anyway.

In any case, hope he's warmed up soon so that he can continue being bound up by these burly men in a fun manner instead!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice to see Ethan has so many handsome men there who want nothing more than to take good care of him 8-)

Now he gets to spend the night nice and warm inhaling daddy Mitch's musk. How awful :P
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another amazing chapter!

The hypothermia really is a life threatening condition, so it's good to know that all the alpha hunks are serious about this. Ethan is in really good hands!

This chapter goes right down my alley!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

really love how the men works together, and (as always) i really like your attention to details
slimthic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slimthic »

If Ethan wasn't warming up, I certainly was melting for him in his place. I enjoyed seeing more depth in the men as they were able to show more than just being alpha males and rowdy bros. I'm absolutely loving how this story is progressing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years agoNice to see the immediate action everyone took to help Ethan get dried off and warmed to prevent hypothermia. As expected, the thick sleeping bag came to aid him, just wasn't expecting the stretcher coming into the picture. If I was Ethan, I'd would fight against that thing. With or without hypothermia.

As feisty as you and your friend [mention]Killua[/mention] claim to be, I seriously doubt you would've mounted any resistance had you been in Ethan's place at the time. Ordinarily, I'm sure you would have, but you'd undoubtedly be too weak, unresponsive and desperate for some warmth to protest the basket stretcher's presence. And even if you did, there'd be 18 outrageously burly first-responders there to secure you up and strap you down against your will if need be.

I don't think [mention]Jason07[/mention] is following this, but given his reaction to Andrew using his medical gurney back in EASY PREY III, something tells me he would also find this particular scene a little harrowing as well ;) Still, the lot of you wouldn't protest. At least, not if you were in Ethan's sorry state. Of that, I'm quite certain.

[mention]privateandrews[/mention] I know you're not in a habit of following my work, but being highly familiar with your superb video content and knowing your style, I have no doubt that you'd definitely enjoy this tale if you gave it a chance. You would fit in quite well with the cast of characters featured here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Okay, this works well on a number of levels. It's the responsible thing to do with hypothermia but it starts to shade into that area (arguably, a sweet spot) where paternalistic concern morphs into overbearing overprotectiveness. Loving the sound of that shiny black cocoon-bag closing over its half-reluctant contents, the whole set-up about to become properly secure...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

As fun as it can be to be all hot and teasy, I really liked this chapter because of the professionalism. Ethan was in real danger of getting hypothermia, his body dropping a Celsius degrees is real bad. I'm happy they treated it so seriously.
Desiredduck
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Desiredduck »

This is amazing! You should write more ticklish stories more often! Love seeing the dad and Ethan getting tickled by a bunch of hunks! I wonder if the father and son will have their revenge by tickling those muscle guys?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for pointing me to this, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Things haven't been going too well for me lately but this was just what I needed. I'm finally caught up here. As usual, a stunning piece of literature. The characters and the situation are fully formed and the action is unmistakably Bondagefreak's work. A lot of what goes on here isn't up my particular alley but it's so well done that I find myself spending way too much time reading and rereading. Thanks for all the time and skill you put into this.

Bondagefreak truly rocks.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Desiredduck[/mention] I'm so glad you decided to accept my invitation to jump on here from DeviantArt! I've actually written a lot of highly descriptive tickling scenes - one of which you've already read on DA. Your comment on it is what led me to recommend this tale to you. I knew this particular scene would be right up your alley ;)

My main saga BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+) features quite a bit of tickling in the later chapters. The story you commented on over on DA "Tickled By Hunks" is actually just an extract from the above-linked story.

There are quite a few stories on here that feature tickling. Obviously, it's usually just featured as a side dish to accompany bondage and other more kinky elements, but if you're into that sorta stuff as well, then I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. As I'm sure you can tell from the comments, the forum is very interactive. The guys on here are great fun, and I can tell you from having spoken to many of them that there are a lot of tickling fans in these parts. I think you'll fit in quite well here 8-)

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I'm sorry to hear you've been going through some hard times, my friend. You're definitely not alone. Quite a few guys on here have recently signalled being in the midst of enduring hardships. Here's to hoping better times lie ahead. In the meantime, it pleases me greatly to know that my writing can serve as a much-needed diversion from reality. Super happy this brought you some measure of enjoyment.

puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Holy Shit dude!!

Just finished chapter 6 & 7…Wow that was intense! I’m still catching my breath after reading that lol. I’m not really into family involved bondage, but this kept my interest peaked and somehow turned me on at the same time!

From the start I thought Mitch would be one the top guys dishing out the torture. I didn’t see that coming where he’d be the one ganged up on like that. While reading I always try to put myself in a character’s place. As a big guy like Mitch, I’d be so pissed and turned on at the same time if I was in his place. (The tickle torture would be the worst thing for me as I’m pretty ticklish :lol: ) Love that it takes all these big guys’ strength to keep his massive body submitted. From how you describe Mitch and looking at the photos of him, I don’t think he’s one to mess with easily.

Ethan’s reaction from the sideline was awesome. If I was in his spot I’d probably stand there just in aw too. Glad he got to see some torture as well.

I’m still amazed that you managed to put in so much detail in these chapters with everything going on and yet you didn’t overdue it with the writing. Well done!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL WELCOME BACK TO MY GOOD FRIEND [mention]puffalover[/mention]!
It's great to have you back, man. Can't tell you how much it pleases me to see you enjoying this 8-)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
SOME OF YOU HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY NOTICED THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW STORY BANNER/HEADER. WITH ETHAN'S ADVENTURE NOW QUICKLY APPROACHING DAY 3 AND THE STORY'S MAIN PLOTLINE ABOUT THE BE REVEALED, A MORE FITTING BANNER WAS IN ORDER. I'VE HAD A LOT OF FUN READING THE WILD THEORIES YOU GUYS HAVE FLOATED AROUND. THE NEW STORY HEADER CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS WHILE STILL NOT GIVING AWAY TOO MUCH.

WITH THAT BEING SAID:
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 10
SAFETY FIRST

Words can hardly describe the bizarre mixture of peace and contentment that coursed through my shivering body as dad and his burly henchmen spent the next several minutes bundling me up. A feeling of deep-seated serenity began pervading my senses, and as much as I wanted to protest the introduction of the basket stretcher and the overpowering musk of dad's absurdly fat bag, I just couldn't bring myself to verbalise a complaint or make a fuss about it.

Now those of you who've read my previous adventures will know that I'm not a total stranger to these sorts of feelings. To be more precise, I'd experienced this level of bliss and serenity several times before, namely when my brother was tying me up and working the magic of his tight knots around my scrawny limbs. His ropework was excessive, but slowly falling prey to it filled my body with an indescribable lightness...one that made me feel as though I were floating on clouds.

What I felt at that very moment was very reminiscent of that, but the feeling of powerlessness was understandably more intense. I'm not sure whether it was due to my slightly comatose condition or due to the fact that I was being manhandled by so many able-bodied men, but my state of blissful tranquillity was such that I was genuinely having trouble staying awake during the bundling process.

The sea of calm that soothingly flooded the cold extremities of my tired limbs painted an interesting contrast to the far more tumultuous one taking place around my bagged body. Even as the immensely thick layer of cotton-covered loft pressed itself around my underwear-clad form and hugged me from the neck down, the noisy racket of men-at-work filled the dangerously cramped abode.

The cacophony of swooshing nylon and creaking leather resonated about the air as eighteen burly behemoths worked in military-like cohesion. My sleeping bagged body was effortlessly forced up into a sitting position, allowing some of the men to work on my heavily-padded legs while their colleagues worked on the upper half of my bulbous black frame.

Bright orange straps were strategically positioned around the black bag's slippery exterior, each of them creating deep creases in the tremendous insulation as they were buckled up and tightened. At first, it was only a few straps; one at my ankles, one at my thighs, my chest and my abdomen. But as the orange restraints continued being fished from the impressive pile and secured around my already incapacitated form, the importance these men placed on my continued safety and wellbeing became increasingly apparent.

"Hurry up, guys. I want a strap here, here and there." my burly father commandingly thundered, speaking to his subordinates while motioning for them to secure various parts of my heavily-bagged body.

As far as the clan hierarchy went, Frank had as much seniority as my father, and Greggory was the group's chief medic. Due to the fact that his own son's safety was on the line, I guess it came as no surprise to anyone that Mitch would step up to take charge of the operation.

Rarely had I seen dad exude this level of authority. The relaxed expression and inviting smile he normally wore was replaced with an air of unmistakable severity. Adding to his stern frown and imposing demeanour was the downright intimidating attire currently clad over his buff frame. Thick police gloves of glistening leather were stretched taut across his unreasonably large hands, and the absolute beefiest of black puffer jackets added to the girth of his already frighteningly imposing torso.

I'd often teased him about his jacket, and apparently so had a few of his comrades, but at the moment of my writing this, there was nothing even remotely humorous about dad's unquestionably masculine attire. He commanded enormous respect among his peers and looked positively fearsome! Arguably even more so than all of his leather and bomber-clad colleagues.

In any case, the bagging of my lethargic form continued unhindered for several more minutes. So enthralled I was by my growing state of helplessness that no protest or display of resistance was offered up even when a thick strap was slowly secured around my thickly-padded neck. By the time that was done, no less than ten colourful straps ran from my heavily-padded neck, all the way down to my generously-insulated ankles.

I sluggishly tried breaking free from the suffocatingly fat hug of dad's trusty old bag, but found myself unable to do so due to the numerous restraints that had been buckled up around it. Only my face remained free of the dreadfully strong-smelling loft, and much to my imminent dismay, it wouldn't be spared for much longer.

"There. All nice and safe." one of the men spoke, as several gloved hands took turns affectionately rubbing the top of my dishevelled brown-haired head.

I could only lie there in slumberous tranquillity as dad and the other men breathed out heavy sighs of relief and exchanged congratulatory remarks, no doubt praising each other for a job well done. Additional safety measures were going to be implemented, but now that I was dry and safely bagged up, the imminent threat of hypothermia had been neutralised.

The next five minutes or so were marked by a rather chaotic shuffling, one that threatened the structural integrity of our surprisingly sturdy abode.

Several of the men were busily helping Greggory add supplemental straps and restraints to the basket-shaped stretcher's raised rim. But considering the fact that I was already zipped up and restrained inside dad's immensely thick bag, I just couldn't bring myself to care about their imminent plans to use the stretcher.

It's only when my bagged body was once again hoisted up and carried towards yet another frightening sleeping bag that my attention perked up and a look of surprise dawned across my drowsy features.

Unlike the black rectangular bag I was already strapped in, this one was red and mummy-shaped. Not only did it look a tad shorter and substantially narrower than dad's bag, but it was quite literally packed to the brim with an absurd amount of insulation.

"You sure you're alright with us using your bag for the night?" dad casually asked, causing the bag's owner to voice an affirmative reply and immediately reveal himself as Doug.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Besides, I slept in it last night and ended up sweating like a pig. I'll be more comfortable sleeping in one of the spare bags Greg brought." Doug quickly responded, further illuminating me as to why he'd left his outrageously thick mummy bag to air out in the sun all morning and afternoon.

A particularly noisy swooshing ensued as the outside of dad's fat bag rubbed against the inside of Doug's even thicker one. Getting my bagged form into the tight cocoon proved quite difficult, but that didn't stop my well-meaning saviours from stuffing me into Doug's red prison and zipping it up past my abdomen and chest

My face was still free of the loft by the time dad and his mighty henchmen had placed me down in their basket stretcher. In case some of you may be wondering, I say "in" the stretcher 'cause unlike most of the gurneys I'd seen before, this one had a raised rim giving it a very distinctive basket shape. It was the standard model used by firemen; one that prevented the evacuee - or in this case, the patient - from rolling over or falling off during steep climbs and gruelling rescues.

With my otherwise meagre 150-pound frame being surrounded on all sides by a 12-inch thick layer of dense insulating loft, the narrow stretcher's raised outer rim was a tight fit for my monstrously bloated worm-like form. In other words, it left me with absolutely no wiggle space.

As soon as I was placed down inside the gurney's crevice-like basket, about a dozen men huddled up all around me; their thick jackets and gloves creaking noisily as broad shouldered-torsos rubbed against each other and jostled around for a place inside the melee. Five or six of them immediately went for the straps that dangled uselessly on both sides of the stretcher's raised rim. The others improvised some measure of usefulness by pressing their huge leathery hands down atop the surface of my bulbous cocoon; no doubt as a preventative measure to stop their patient - me - from attempting an escape.

A deep-seated feeling of peace continued dominating my senses as the sound of swooshing nylon filled my ears and straps began creating deep creases across the top of Doug's impossibly fat mummy bag. The eight straps that were initially used to secure me down to the stretcher were diagonally crisscrossed, forming four very distinct X-shaped restraints over my lower legs, my thighs, my midsection and finally my chest.

Seeing as how there was no way I could accidentally slip off the gurney or free myself from the two terrifyingly thick bags I was trapped in, I thought the restraining process would end there. Much to my continued surprise and momentary contentment though, dad, Frank and Greg led the charge in getting additional straps affixed to the medical board.

The heavily distressed leather stretched taut across their beefy hands and fingers creaked angrily as they worked in unwavering cohesion to ensure my continued safety and well-being. Signs of arousal had yet to dawn on my slowly warming groin, but even so, the grim determination on their unamused faces and the professional ruthlessness of their heavy-handed ministrations remained blissfully appealing. For them, this was a serious rescue operation. For me, this was extreme bondage. The duality of it all was inexplicably alluring. Perhaps even more so than those dedicated tie-up sessions my older brother and I used to play.

The serenity of my own silent musings was interrupted when an enormous gloved hand gently pressed itself across the top of my head. I opened my eyes and there was my father, his handsome face and tremendously hulking puffer-clad frame looming directly above me. The stern expression of concern he wore was instantly replaced with a warm and caring smile the moment our eyes met.

"How's my special boy doing? Is he holding up okay?" he asked, the sound of his uber deep voice distracting me from the chaotic shuffling that abounded all around us.

I nodded my head a little and gave the man a sheepish smile.

"Can you feel your toes?" he questioned, causing me to wiggle my frigid digits around and nod a second time.

Dad smiled back, the look of his once grim features now lit with the unmistakable love and affection he had for me. "You're gonna be fine. Greg is a trained medic. He'll be checking up on you every now and then, and Frank and I will be keeping a very close watch over you tonight. You've got nothing to worry about, kiddo. Daddy's not gonna let anything bad happen to his favourite son." he went on, speaking to me in a very subdued and gentle manner.

The hunky man lowered his face directly atop mine before puckering his lips against my clammy forehead and brushing my short hair to the side.

"I'm...I'm your favourite son?" I stammered, my weak voice still punctuated by the sound of chattering teeth.

Dad simply winked and raised a gloved finger up to his own lips. "That's our little secret, boy. Now close your eyes and get some rest. Daddy's big bag will keep you nice and safe." he soothingly instructed, affectionately rubbing the top of my head one final time before taking hold of his thick sleeping bag's zipper.

My sleepy eyes immediately went wide in silent panic as the tidal wave of his smelly bag's dense loft slowly began moving up my chin. I craned my neck up to stay ahead of its frighteningly smothering embrace, but the hulking fire marshal remained completely oblivious to my plight. He didn't seem to care about the fact that his ultra-fat bag stank of heavy overuse and that I dreaded the thought of having my face swallowed up beneath its immense loft.

The heavy-duty zipper's noisy ascent quickly caused the monstrous insulation to overtake my chin and mouth. I weakly shook my head 'no' and let out a displeased groan as it swallowed the cartilaginous protrusion of my nose and went on to gobble up my frightened eyes and my forehead. The zipper reached its zenith several inches above my head before swiftly being secured in place via the velcro flap that would prevent its accidental descent.

No attention was given to the fact that my face was now completely buried beneath the supremely thick loft of dad's smelly black bag. An impenetrable darkness engulfed me as an even thicker layer of insulation was pressed down atop it. The smelly cotton-covered loft plastered itself tighter to my disgruntled face as Doug's truly massive worm-like abomination was also zipped shut; sealing me inside a musky prison of perpetual darkness.

About a dozen thick straps were then added over the already excessive X-shaped restraints that lined my cocooned body. Several of the men tightened them off for added safety while another one took it upon himself to close the red mummy bag's fat hood; knotting the drawcords real nice and snug to prevent the small peephole from being tampered with.

So thick and uncompromising was the tremendous layer of loft hugging my head, face and body that the triumphant clamouring of my satisfied rescuers came to me as no louder than a distant whisper.

The strong smell of dad's musky old bag was harrowingly unpleasant, but even so, my slowly warming self found solace in the extreme thickness of its inescapable embrace. The cheerful men hadn't even finished filtering out of the once-cramped abode that I was already drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

Never had I felt safer and more taken care of than on that fateful autumn evening.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Again, as always, I am blown away by your talent for description! I even started feeling claustrophobic for a moment there! Something about the use of equipment explicitly meant for restraint combined with the sheer thickness of the sleeping bags - I think my somewhat mild claustrophobia is also what precludes me from camping. Anyway, there's not much Ethan can do but submit, and revel in being the favorite son!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Wow... so much happening at once. First Mitch's thick bag added along with the stretcher and Doug's thick bag as well. At this point, Ethan is nothing but a puffy mummy in his sarcophagus of insulation of down feather and straps. I'd say he isn't going anyway. At least he'll be nice and toasty warm, a bit scared yes as well. But hypothermia won't hurt him when he has Greg as the medic and his father and Frank to watch him. Nice work, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Really detailed work and I'll be honest a bit jealous of Ethan there. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was such a sweet chapter. Most of your stories tend to use a bondage as either a method of arousal, a way to show dominance or to silence an annoyance.

This chapter used not only bondage but as Ethan put, extreme bondage as method of safety. Those men who entirely focused on the wellbeing of Ethan. We see this somewhat with Nick but never this much. This was a very interesting take on what bondage can be used for. I absolutely loved what you did with it.

As for that new banner, that has me absolutely stumped. The first 4 pictures I can grasp and I thought that I would be able to take some guesses. But that last picture with ski mask has thrown everything for a loop. I have no idea especially after this chapter.

Are we going from 18 men who put Ethan in extreme bondage because they worried about his safety to Ethan being hunted down with them in ski masks. I honestly have no clue anymore and I can’t wait for you to reveal what is going to happen.

Great chapter as always, can’t wait for the next one!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A fantastic chapter with some brilliant descriptions. Love the idea of all these burly men bundling Ethan up tighter and tighter to make sure he is kept warm and safe.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Not only are your descriptions effective and telling, but you have such a great pace to the way you write which pulls the highs and lows to keep the reader engaged. These last few chapters have been very cute, I found myself audibly "aww"ing when Mitch spoke to Ethan.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was a really sweet chapter. I always liked the use of bondage as a way of showing care and love. The way these gang of brutes cramming Ethan into those huge sleeping bags because they want him to be safe? Adorable.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

These men have really gone above and beyond to make sure little Ethan is safe and isn't going to get sick. How nice of Doug to lend his own hot sweat trap to the cause! So hot to see Ethan being bound up by all these hunky men in their leather gear.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Ethan narrates this as so relaxing... Cathartic, from the sounds of it. Very unusual tone for a story on this site but very pleasant as well.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Awesome story so far. I wonder how they'll justify keeping Ethan tied up once he will have warmed up... And I wish I could be in Ethan's position for a while. :D

Well done!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Lovely chapter here. All this hype for the main plot line on day 3, can't wait! I'm going to guess from "unexpected manhunt", 1) ethan is going to be the one they're hunting or finding 2) unexpected -- a group of guys is going to 'steal' ethan and the rest are trying to bring him back to safety? But is it a game between the guys or is something darker going to happen? Eagerly awaiting to see this unfolds.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I have to agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] that I think a touch of claustrophobia is another reason I don't love camping or sleeping bags. However, I cannot deny the great descriptions in this chapter! At the very least, Ethan is well taken care of.

The new banner certainly is interesting, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where this story is going to go. Initially, I would have said that these beefcakes would be doing a fun cat-and-mouse game with Ethan through the woods. But these last few chapters, with Ethan needing the attention and care, have changed my mind. I can't see the group putting Ethan through a game like that after his hypothermia scare.

But it does beg the question as to what will happen on day 3...
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic