EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

A true battle of the titans! I wish Ethan would have gotten squashed :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely didn't see things unfolding this way! Poor Ethan, though! Stuck in the tent with all of this chaos. Can't wait to see what all the "hell" is that is breaking loose!
My M/M Stories Here
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

We need some David Attenborough style commentary on this tussle!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Me, analyzing a story: It's interesting how the combination of being around other guys and away from limiting influences like their kids or homes almost inevitably pushes straight guys into a higher level of homoerotic activity (I mean, not to assume, but most of these guys give off straight vibes but now, with "the guys'" it's all stripping off and pinching nipples)

Also me, chanting: Tickle him! Tickle him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great story. I do think the lack of votes may have come from so many options, that’s why I originally did not vote it was just such a tough call!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

if I was Ethan, I would have already locked myself in the truck by now. things sound like they are going to get worse, before the get better for him
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That chapter was super hot! I love the smelly socks and all the hot men in one room. And the wrestling match was great, I kinda wished that Ethan had been caught in it and squashed a little but hopefully we will see some of that next chapter when “all hell breaks loose”

Since everyone seems to be ganging up on Mitch, I wouldn’t be surprised if the decide to bring Ethan into the punishment as well. Excited for the next one.
maliki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maliki »

Loved this chapter! Honestly been reading all your works for quite a while just never had the guts to post a reply LOL. Love seeing all the guys team up here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]maliki[/mention] Super glad you decided to post a reply. I did the same thing and read for a couple months and then decided to post. The community here is great and super glad you decided to post!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], I love the elephant seals/penguin analogy!

I found it a hot situation and thought immediately of two experiences of my own:

1. Being made to play rugby at school in my very early teens, in a class of boys all at different stages of puberty. Mine was slow to kick off, my growth spurt very late, so there was a point at which I was surrounded by weirdly masculinised proto-men while still myself small and (mostly) hairless. Some classmates either worked out from childhood or were genetically gifted with muscular, v-shaped torsos and thick thighs and there was at least one "wolf boy" with a load of body hair. Being squashed together in a scrum with these man-children was a mash-up of "OMG I'm gonna die" and "OMG I'm gonna cum" - with all of the crippling self-consciousness of adolescence.

2. Finally, in recent years, crossing the threshold of a gym and realising I actually like it. When it's very busy with the hardcore regulars, especially in the free weights area, there's a sense of being surrounded by large amounts of muscle shifting large amounts of metal and, sometimes, that same feeling of risk: if I were to get in the way of one of these intensely-focused giants, I could end up squashed underfoot.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, I didn't see that coming! I thought the beefy hunks will just rope Ethan up for the night, but the fight between Mitch and Frank was incredibly hot!

Plus, making Ethan sleep in his brother's bag... the kid is sooooo lucky

Great chapter, as always :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Sorry I haven't signaled my presence sooner but nevertheless I am following Ethan's continued journey. I will admit personally for me, it's a tiny bit off putting with "all" the guys being overly muscular and what not but that's not a game eneder for me. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as I'm sure you know me a bit by now, regardless of what exactly is in your stories, there's always atleast 1 thing in them I find entertaining, enjoyable and worth reading!

I am not 100% sure where this story will lead but I'm sure it'll be interesting!! Especially since Ethan has been finding himself in interesting and sometimes awkward positions over the course of Easy Prey 1-3 🤣🤣
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

sooo hot!
good job buddy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]maliki[/mention]
Welcome to the forum, buddy! It's always a special thrill whenever a new face joins up on here and summons the courage to break the ice, so to speak. I'm glad to hear you've been a longtime follower of mine. I look forward to regularly seeing your name pop up in the comments and look forward to finding out what other tales you've previously enjoyed.

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago For some reason I'm visualising elephants seals with Ethan as the poor little penguin trying to get out of the way!
ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago We need some David Attenborough style commentary on this tussle!
Those are some priceless comments right there, guys!
Made myself (and probably a bunch of other readers) crack up quite a bit :lol:
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]Volobond[/mention], you perfectly encapsulate the tension between my own twin urges to a) intellectually chin-stroke and b) just stroke.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention], you perfectly encapsulate the tension between my own twin urges to a) intellectually chin-stroke and b) just stroke.
Ah, the duality of man! 8-) :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN THE WORKS AND SHOULD BE UP IN A BIT

Thanks for all the great comments, guys! I'm glad to see many of you enjoying this and am very happy to see the latest scene was well received. Some of you have reached out privately to alert me of the fact that you're withholding your votes. The argument that seems to come up most often is that some of you would rather wait to learn more about these guys before selecting your six tentmates.

While I totally understand the logic behind such a choice, withholding your votes defeats the purpose of this poll.

Its timing is deliberate in that you guys are not supposed to know the cast any more than Ethan does at this point.
You guys know Mitch, or at least you should if you've read Easy Prey III. But aside from him and a passing familiarity with Frank & Robert (who've seen the some early exposure) the rest of the cast is supposed to be veiled in mystery.

Ethan will get to know a few of these guys as the trip progresses, but he won't be learning much about them on the first night. The polling question is fairly straightforward. Basically, if you were Ethan right now and you were told to hunker up in a tent with six other guys, which of them would you want to share cramped quarters with? It's purely a question of the vibe you get from their looks, as well as your personal tastes and physical attraction.

All the photos are at the top of page 3.
If you've not already voted, now's the time to do so!

So far, it seems that a lot of you guys would be interested in sharing a tent with: Dustin, Trevor, Robert, Mitch, Eric and William.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Seeing Mitch get caught off guard by his friends was a fun read, I'm looking forward to seeing what they plan to do with him 8-).

It took me some time to choose the guys I would like to share a tent with, they are all hot and handsome, but I finally came to a conclusion.

1- Mitch, he's an obvious choice, the great guy in this story, his hair and attitude make me vote for him, he's the great dad!

2- Robert, his playful, laid-back attitude earned him some points with me, besides the fact that he's hot.

3- Trevor, his appearance reminded me a bit of Nick, his beard was also a factor in my choice, he is handsome

4- Sergei, besides he has a nice smile and a nice body with hair, I don't have many explanations about my vote for him, I would like to get to know him better

5- Dustin, the tattoos were a plus point in my choice, I also liked your 'seductive' smile

6- William, along with Dustin we can say that he is a young part of the guys I chose (Trevor can also be included), he is handsome, has big muscles and a fun smile
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
A SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAGGED BELOW!

AND A SPECIAL WELCOME TO [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] AND [mention]maliki[/mention]
BE SURE TO SCROLL UP AND VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 6
THE FIRE MARSHAL'S UNTIMELY DEMISE

"Hahaha! Yeah, time to tickle mister hairy guy!" Sergei exclaimed, drawing hysterical laughter from everyone and filling the tent up with an even more jubilant ruckus. Poor Mitch screamed and writhed around like a fish out of water when the rest of his buddies jumped in to partake in the havoc. I tried steering clear of the chaos but was understandably shocked and stupefied by the spectacle unfolding before me.

The racket that ensued was apparently so noisy that several of the guys assigned to the other two tents entered ours just to see what was happening. I could only stand there and watch as more hefty men poured into our abode, each one of them apparently eager to join in and have a go at my father.

Dad's giant muscles bulged as he fought to break away from the harrowing assault. The noisy swooshing of thick sleeping bags being squashed beneath his struggling form only added to the cacophony of loud noises now filling the tent up.

"Get his legs!" yelled one assailant. "Hold him down!" cried another.

In the span of less than a minute, no less than twelve muscular men were holding my father down. All four of his powerful limbs were wrestled down to the flooring and forcibly spread out. His tree trunk-sized thighs were splayed wide open and his thickly muscled arms were rendered completely useless.

"I'm gonna fuckin' kill you guys!" the hairy man screamed, before suddenly breaking down into uncontrollable laughter as a set of very calloused fingers dug into his unbelievably bushy armpits. Dad's tumultuous outcry and spirited combativeness proved to be his own undoing.

"You hear that, guys? Our big bad fire marshal boss is gonna kill us!" Uncle Dave humorously exclaimed, forcing a sudden bout of feverish cackling from the incredibly burly, testosterone-ridden group.

"Not if we kill him first!" Frank immediately shot back, using his monumental weight to further restrain my father's movements before bringing down those positively monstrous bear paw-sized hands of his.

The hopelessly outmatched, 44-year-old fire marshal struggled and screamed as a plethora of thick hands and fingers dug into his very ticklish body. Even though most of the initial focus was limited to his pits, feet and stomach, it didn't take long for a set of curious fingers to venture into the playing field that was his wide-open thighs.

Much as I expected, Dad immediately convulsed and energetically tried recoiling away.
Unfortunately for him, his panic-stricken reaction didn't escape the notice of his companions.

He, at one point, nearly managed to break free of the pile-up before once again being wrestled down into a perpetual state of immobility. The curious hand that had tentatively ventured close to the giant bulge at the front of his boxers returned; its adventurous foray causing my father to let out a yelp of disapproval.

Encouraged by the newfound discovery of its defenceless victim's weak spot, the hand went in for more; something which had for effect of inciting others to join it.

Poor dad screamed and choked on his own uncontrollable laughter, but even his most vehement protests were drowned out by the cheerful hollering of his very rowdy companions.

"Naaaah haha! Naahhhahahha!" he cried out, laughing to the point of hysteria as his limbs were stretched apart and his centennial oak tree-sized thighs were forcibly splayed open.

Hands grew bolder, fingers grew more daring, and pretty soon the hairy muscleman's crotch was under siege. Six beefy hands went in for the figurative kill. The very large protuberance that filled the roomy front pouch of their victim's hopelessly distressed boxers wiggled left and right as a growing number of heavily calloused fingers dug hungrily all around it.

The ambient noise level reached new heights as the rowdy behemoths roared with laughter and coordinated their attacks on my downed father's weak spots; namely his pits, his stomach, his crotch and his soles.

Hollers, screams and cheers dominated the overpopulated abode, with only the occasional fart briefly punctuating the dissonant racket.

The powerful stench of Mitch's giant soles was of great annoyance to the guys in charge of holding his hairy ankles down, but that didn't stop their fingers from aggressively digging in. Quite the contrary, in fact. No part of dad's hairy body was spared, and every nook, crack and cranny was ruthlessly explored. Well...most of them anyway.

I tried maintaining a safe distance, but felt an unmistakable rush of excitement upon seeing one of those huge hairy hands - Doug's, I believe - departing from the tickle frenzy and clamping down atop my father's screaming face.

A distressed yelp rose up above the collective laughter when one of the offending bear paws grew even more daring and reached squarely in between my helpless dad's tremendous thighs. Poor Mitch convulsed and bucked his hips up when adventurous fingers dug into the underwear-clad area that separated his bulge and his butthole.

"Hahaha! Yeah, get in there! Get his gooch!" Frank roared, sending his burly henchmen into full-assault mode and causing even more adventurous hands to angrily converge on that same spot.

Dad put up a valiant struggle, but in the end, his efforts were all for nought.
He briefly managed to slip his face out from beneath the huge hand that was muffling his protests, but his vehement cries and insults were almost immediately silenced. I watched as his laughing face successfully dodged the return of Doug's hand, only for it to be swallowed by the timely arrival of Bryan's.

"Mhggphh phhg phhg! Mhggphh phhg phhg!" he cried out, struggling to get enough air in as his body quaked and trembled with uncontrollable laughter.

I remember standing there in unabashed astonishment as the sea of boisterous musclemen tickled their authority-wielding work boss to the brink of madness. Part of me wanted to walk out of the tent and ignore the hysteria, but another part of me was enthralled by the spectacle and bemused by this sort of playful hazing. It wasn't really bondage, but the thrill of seeing dad's huge body and limbs being wrestled down to the floor was palpable. I felt bad for him, and yet I just couldn't pull my eyes away.

When uncle Bob noticed my dumbfounded state and pulled my scrawny form away from the safety of the sidelines, I was very reluctant to partake in the joyous festivities taking place on their victim's muscular torso.

Spurred on by the incessant laughter and prodded on by the constant rallying cries of those around me, I eventually acquiesced to the pressure and gave my father's hairy abs a tentative tickle. My delicate digits were greatly dwarfed by the impossibly hefty palms and fingers also sharing in the carnage, but their effect was undoubtedly just as potent.

Bolstered by the fact that I was just one among so many and that our victim was far beyond caring about the fact that his own son was taking satisfaction in his demise, I let out my boyish laughter and brought my second hand to bear before allowing my fingers to roam freely across dad's ticklish navel.

"Coochy coochy-coo!" some of the men mockingly laughed, apparently taking great joy in tickling the deep trenches on both sides of the struggling fire marshal's positively ginormous package.

When the familiar buzzing of an electric toothbrush was heard, raucous jeers and hollers filled the tent up and dad grew increasingly agitated. I tried pulling away from him at that point, but quickly found myself prohibited from doing so by the swarm of massive bodies trying to huddle in closer. Everyone wanted to get in on the fun, and as such, few thoughts were given to the fragility of my diminutive frame or to the risks I ran of being accidentally crushed and smothered.

In any case, these events really paled in comparison to the unexpected turn our trip would take on day three of the adventure. But even so, I wouldn't be a very good narrator if I failed to mention how utterly shocked I was when my burly godfather grabbed a pair of discarded tube socks from off the tent floor and began knotting the bottom ends of them together, creating what I instantly recognised as being a makeshift gag of some sort.

My father's heavily muffled screams were about to be silenced.
Silenced with a pair of smelly black tube socks no less!

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was incredibly hot! Having one or two guys pin you down and tickle you is great but 12 muscle gods pinning you down and tickling every part of your body is the stuff of dreams. Would love to be in Mitch’s position!

I’m excited for whatever “day 3” has in store for poor Ethan. Great foreshadowing. I was also glad they pulled Ethan into the pile to tickle his father. Considering how we was treated like a kid during dinner by Frank, being included in that was really nice to see.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Frank is clearly a bit of a ringleader in all of this - which makes me love him EVEN MORE.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow you certainly weren't kidding about the plot twist in this one. I certainly wouldn't have expected MITCH to be the prey. And looks like he's going to get a good taste of some foot sweat pretty soon! Lucky for him it won't be his own since he seems to have the worst of the bunch
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :shock: I am surprised at you! Never in a million years would I have expected a scene of a big masculine dude like Mitch overpowered and tickled, no less with handgagging involved! I am most positively thrilled by this turn of events and loving Mitch reduced to helpless muffled protests! ;)

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

While I'm not into tickling, I found this a very fun and joyous chapter. I loved all the playful rough housing <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic