Found By Housekeeping (FF/M) NEW PART ADDED 2/10

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Found By Housekeeping (FF/M) NEW PART ADDED 2/10

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART ONE
It was my own fault, I knew. Really it was my idea. I just didn't think she'd do it.

I tested my bonds again, for what was probably the 20th time that hour. But there was no way I was getting loose.

I had been the one to suggest using duct tape. Kelsey just went with it. She had taped my wrists behind my back, making sure it was secure. Then she wrapped tape up and down my torso, pinning my arms to my side and back. She added generous amounts of tape to my ankles and just above my knees. I was worried she was going to wrap the tape around my head when she gagged me. Being Nashua tape, that would have sucked coming off. But she was nice enough to just put eight strips of tape over my mouth after stuffing it with a pair of her panties. I guess that was nice of her. At least she chose clean panties.

But then she went shopping. She said she'd be back in a few hours or so. i was hoping she was joking, but it seemed she wasn't. When Kelsey went shopping, she went shopping. This was the woman who would leave the house at midnight on Black Friday and be gone a full 24 hours. This was not good. Especially since housekeeping hadn't been by yet.

We were on vacation in New York. It was a nice hotel a couple of blocks off Broadway. It was our third day there. The previous day we were still in the room when the maid came by. She was hot. Easily as hot as Kelsey. The maid was in her twenties, dark haired, and tall. I'm talking 5'13" tall. Taller than me. Not that that's a hard thing to do. I'm pretty short.

I tried my bonds again. Kelsey had made sure to take the safety shears with her.

"I don't want you getting out before I get back," she laughed.

I squirmed around and looked at the clock. It wasn't yet noon. I kept hoping she'd get back before the maid came. But I felt like she deliberately wouldn't.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping", was said from the other side.

To Be Continued
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 2 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love the start of the story. Can’t wait to read more!!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

This is a good start. I'm just curious how someone can be 5' 13". So far as I know, that is actually 6'1".
Sorry I can be a stickler for details like that. I still like the story so far.
Hogtied and loving it
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent introduction.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Excellent introduction. Loo!ing forward to read.more.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Excellent introduction. Loo!ing forward to read.more.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Thanks. I'll do part two tomorrow.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

good start, looking forward for the next part
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great story can't wait for more
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great story can't wait for more
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWO

There was a second knock and a second call of "housekeeping". I strained futilely to break free of my bonds but realized that even if I could get my hands free, I'd still be well taped up as she came in the room. My body tensed as I heard the door unlock and I watched as it came open. A moment later and she was in the room.

She stopped when she saw me. I waited for the inevitable scream and for her to go running out of the room. It occurred to me in that moment that she might go call the cops and a whole new level of panic set in. I could feel my breath getting heavy.

But she didn't scream, and she didn't run out of the room. Instead, she looked around the room for a moment until she found the note Kelsey left her. She picked it up and scanned it for a few seconds, then smirked. She read it out loud.

"My boyfriend has been annoying me, so I decided to tape him up. Please still clean the room. You can play with him if you want, but please don't untie him." There was a pause that felt forever. Finally, she read the last line. "P.S. He thinks you're hot."

The tall maid cocked her head as she looked at me. I felt so humiliated in that moment, I looked down. She walked over to me, put a finger under my chin, and lifted my head.

"This is my last room for the day," she smiled at me.

I gave a weak MMMMPH to see if she would at least ungag me. She ignored it and looked around the room. Kelsey had left a sleep mask out on the bureau. The maid smiled down at me when she saw it. To my chagrin, she picked it up and put it over my eyes. She then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Naughty boys don't get to watch hot maids clean." She kissed me on the gag then.

I heard her go about the room, cleaning up. She took the trash, cleaned the bathroom, and from what I could guess, brought in fresh cups and towels. All the while I sat on the bed, wondering what was going to happen next. I was still futilely testing my bonds. Finally she whispered in my ear again.

"I have to change the sheets and you're in the way."

She made me stand up and helped me over to the chair. After sitting me down, she put a hand on my already hard dick.

"Someone's having fun," she giggled.

I heard her strip the bed next and then make it. I waited anxiously but was surprised when I heard the door close. I could hear her rolling away the service cart.

So, there I was. Still taped up but now blindfolded. I sighed and tried to resume my struggles. But after a few minutes, I got the shock of my life. I could hear the door open, and someone come in. At first, I thought it was Kelsey. Imagine my shock when the maid whispered in my ear again.

"So, you think I'm hot? Well, I think you're kinda hot like this," she said. "And I don't get an opportunity like this every day.'

To be continued...
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Fantastic continuation. Can’t wait to see what the maid has in store for you next.

Keep up the great work!!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic continuation. Can’t wait to see what the maid has in store for you next.

Keep up the great work!!
Thank you very much for the words of encouragement.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story so far! And being tied up and discovered by a beautiful woman or man has gotta be a fantasy for at least some of us here. I can’t wait to see where this goes!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

This is turning into an interesting story. Let's see what happens next. :D
When your ready of course
Hogtied and loving it
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

nice story, looking forward for more
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART THREE

I didn't know what to think or do. I knew I couldn't say anything with Kelsey's panties still taped in my mouth. I could hear the maid walking around the room. She spotted our bag of fun. I could hear her giggling as she went through it. In fairness, Kelsey didn't really hide it and left it open on purpose. I started squirming again and gave a loud MMPH.

"Relax," the maid whispered in my ear. "We're going to have a lot of fun."

To my surprise, she then kissed me on the side of the neck. I let out a much softer MMPH. She then embraced me from behind.

"Let's ease you off this chair and onto the floor," she whispered.

She was pulling me gently off the chair and putting me down before I knew what was happening. She was stronger than I thought. She then pushed me on the floor. It didn't take long for me to find out what she was up to. As I lay there, she put one of her stockinged feet right over my nose.

"Do you like me feet?" she teased.

"MMMMPH!" was all I could respond. She laughed. Considering my current position, it was a pleasant laugh.

"Survey time: Stockings or no stockings?"

The stockinged foot was removed, and a bare foot instantly replaced it. It didn't smell too bad but I wasn't quite sure I wanted it up my nose. I tried moving my head from side to side. She laughed again.

"I have an idea." I wasn't sure I liked the sound of that.

She peeled the tape off my mouth and pulled out Kelsey's panties. I gasped for air for a moment, then found her shoving her barefoot in my mouth. I grunted at that.

"Suck my toes until I say so," she commanded. When I did nothing, she added, "You might as well suck. My toes aren't coming out of your mouth until you do."

I knew I had no choice. I took a few tentative sucks on her toes.

"Good boy," she cooed. "Keep going."

I sucked a little more vigorously. I had to admit, she had nice toes. I still couldn't believe this was happening.

"Other foot now," she commanded.

She quickly switched feet. She had apparently taken the stocking off while I was busy with the first foot. I obeyed her not like I had a choice. I sucked and moved my tongue all over her toes. Even though I couldn't see her face, I could tell she was smiling down at me. After what seemed a long time, she removed her foot.

I lay there breathing quietly, wondering what was next. I could hear her rummaging through our bag.

"Perfect", she suddenly said.

It didn't take me long to find out why she said it. Lifting my head, she strapped a panel gag into my mouth.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is a fun little story, great concept!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words, this being my first story on the site. I have an idea for a second story involving Kelsey and me (full disclosure: Kelsey is completely fictional). I could start it or wait until this one is finished (got quite a few more parts left in this one).
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

This story.gets better and better. One of my first holiday jobs was maid at a.local hotel. I'd like.to.think I was Hot but never had an opportunity like this :(
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Love this story with its escalation of "fun" by the maid.

I vote you keep this story going before starting a new one (but keep a list of your ideas for the next story so you don't forget them).

Great writing and bondage!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago This story.gets better and better. One of my first holiday jobs was maid at a.local hotel. I'd like.to.think I was Hot but never had an opportunity like this :(
Become a maid for the hotel for FetCon and you will!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I suppose many here have enjoyed (or at least dreamed of enjoying) bondage play in a hotel room, and that would naturally lead to thoughts of being discovered by housekeeping. You've put together an excellent tale of such an adventure. Well done, especially considering it's your first one. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing this!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I know I've wondered what it would be like to be found by housekeeping. Almost did it once at FetishCon a couple of years ago but chickened out. I may do it yet at this FetishCon (if it happens).

Actually, I was almost discovered once. I was on vacation in California about 9 years ago. I was bored so I taped my wrists behind my back and taped my mouth shut. No sooner did I do this then there was a knock on the door. I ran into the bathroom and was just shutting the bathroom door when housekeeping opened the door. She went back out and I was able to slip loose. Would have been awkward since she didn't speak English.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FOUR

She made sure the panel gag was strapped in tight. I grunted an "MMMPH" in protest. Truth to tell, I didn't like being gagged with it. It looked hot as hell on Kelsey, but I preferred being gagged with tape instead. Oh well. The maid didn't know, and I couldn't really tell her.

She pushed me into a sitting position.

"On three we're going to stand you up," she told me as she bearhugged me from behind. I brought my knees up to help with leverage as she counted down.

"Three...two...one!"

It took a few minutes but she got me into a standing position. It was almost comical. She rubbed my hair to humiliate me.

"Good boy!" She said. I grunted in response.

She turned me around and sat me down on the edge of the bed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmph mmmph mmmph!" was the best I could do.

"Shhh! You'll be okay," she cooed.

She started running her fingers through my hair and I almost involuntarily relaxed some. I began to wonder if there was more in Kelsey's note that she didn't read aloud. When she moved her fingers to my neck and started scratching it lightly, I knew there was. I melted at the touch, going into a trance like state. I did that every time Kelsey did it to me, so I knew this wasn't a coincidence. After a couple of minutes, the maid stopped.

The room was still.

I was in a state of confusion. On the one hand, I was feeling pretty humiliated by the whole experience. On the other hand, I was enjoying myself I had to admit. It isn't every day you're tied up and being played with by a tall, beautiful maid. I also felt a little bit guilty about enjoying myself. Then again, if Kelsey did give instructions on what to do in the note as I suspected, she was encouraging what was going on and okay with it.

What I heard next sounded like the maid taking her dress off. I silently cursed my blindfold as I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Her fingers lightly touched my neck again and I stopped moving. After a few more light scratches, her fingers went lightly up the side of my face. The stopped at the eye mask for a moment, then oh so gently lifted it. I blinked when it came off and looked up at her. What I saw just about knocked me out of my bonds.

She was standing in front of me smiling and completely naked.

To be continued...
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic