Found By Housekeeping (FF/M) NEW PART ADDED 2/10

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You’re so good with cliffhangers 😛
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TEN

"If you're not busy, I have a really fun idea," Kelsey had told the maid. I wasn't sure what she had meant.

Kelsey was always up to some mischief whenever I let her tie me up. Like the time she tied me up on the floor and invited a bunch of girlfriends over to watch a movie they all knew I hated (but that's another story). So when she said "I have a really fun idea", I knew it probably wouldn't be for me.

"Mmmph?"

"Shh, honey. We'll get to you in a minute."

I heard the hotel room door open and it sounded like they both went out. I listened intently to see if I could tell if one of them had stayed in the room. If only I didn't have this stupid tape over my eyes! After a period of time, the door opened, and they came back in. Both of them moved quietly past me.

I could hear things being pulled out of the bag of fun. I suspected that this meant I was going to get a whole lot more bindings. I waited to feel ropes or something being added to all the tape on me. I waited as patiently as I could. After all, there was literally nothing I could do to stop either one of them, so I just let out a long sigh under my gag.

I heard some rustling and whipping of rope but still nothing was being added to me. I began to wonder what was going on. I was getting anxious wondering what they were up to. Were they trying to get everything ready for a particularly humiliating position?

After what must have been around ten minutes all the rustling stopped. The suspense was killing me even more than the bindings already on me. I jumped a little when I felt hands gently undo my cleave gag. Once the scarf was out, the panties were removed. One of them gently kissed my lips. After a moment, there was another kiss, presumably from the other one.

"He needs water," Kelsey said.

"Well, he has had those panties in his mouth for a while," the maid agreed.

I could hear the mini-fridge open and the cap from a bottle of water being twisted. The bottle was held up to my lips and I drank greedily. I was dry and thirsty as hell. As I drank, I wondered how much longer this would go on. I didn't always mind long term bondage, but even I wanted a break once in a while.

The water was taken away finally. I felt something being forced into my open mouth.

"These are fresh panties, hon," Kelsey was saying.

I had no choice but to let her stuff them in. Tape ripped and was placed over my lips. At least it wasn't a cleave or panel gag.

Then I heard a curious thing. More tape ripping but this wasn't put on my lips. One of them sat down next to me at that point. There was a couple of more minutes of rustling of rope. I waited patiently to find out what was up.

Finally, I could feel the eletrical tape being unwound from my head. Slowly it was peeled away until I gained my sight back. I blinked from being blindfolded for so long. When my eyes adjusted, I saw Kelsey standing above me, smiling.

"Is that better?"

I turned my head to the side was blown away by what I saw. Sitting next to me was the maid, fully bound and gagged.

To Be Continued
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Caught up on this story and I'm enjoying it, I like the playfulness of it and looking forward to what happens next!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. I updated the gender tagging to reflect the direction the story is heading.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Really enjoyed your last two parts. Can’t wait to ready what else happens especially with the maid tied and gagged as well. Great job
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART ELEVEN

I could tell the maid was smiling under her gag. The sundress she wore was as sexy as she had suggested; canary yellow and low cut enough that her breasts threatened to pop out. Kelsey had put her in a nice tight box tie and added generous amounts to rope to her thighs and ankles. I could tell her mouth was stuffed under the tape gag, too.

I caught myself staring and turned to look at Kelsey curiously. She just smiled and sat on my lap.

"We talked in the hallway and decided one of us should be tied up with you for a bit. She wanted to go first, and I just couldn't resist tying up such a beautiful woman. You do think she's beautiful, don't you, babe?"

I squeaked out a tentative "mmmph". I couldn't be sure if Kelsey was testing me or not. Not that Kelsey's the jealous type, but I also didn't want to take any chances. Kelsey just laughed at this and hugged my head into her breasts.

"Silly boy," she laughed. "You can admit you like her. I like her, too."

I sat there content. I was still a little stiff and sore, but I felt safe in Kelsey's arms. She stroked my hair for a few moments then stood up and went over to the maid. The maid looked up at her hungrily as Kelsey put a hand on her cheek.

"You look good like this," Kelsey told her approvingly. "Do you like it?"

The maid nodded.

"I need your help in exciting my boyfriend. Will you help me?"

The maid nodded again. Kelsey smiled.

"Good girl."

Kelsey turned back to me and finally removed the tape from my thighs. It wasn't much, but at least I could move them slightly apart after hours of being taped like that. She then undid the waist band button and unzipped my fly before pulling my pants down below my knees. She pulled the boxer briefs down, too. I had gone limp and looked at her sadly.

"Don't worry, hon, we'll fix that in a moment," she teased.

Just then she turned back to the maid and pulled the top of her sundress down, fully exposing her breasts.

To Be Continued
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Another great continuation
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWELVE

The sundress was as sexy as the maid had suggested: canary yellow and so low cut her tits threatened to pop out. She was tied in a nice tight box tie, and her ankles tied in a cross fashion. The tape over her mouth matched her dress. She looked incredible as hell and seemed to be enjoying her new situations. She gave me come hither eyes and I would have had I not been tied up still.

"What do you think, babe? Doesn't she look beautiful?" Kelsey was asking.

I wasn't sure if she was testing me, so I gave a timid "mmmph."

Kelsey threw her head back and laughed. The maid was laughing under her gag, too.

"Don't worry, babe. You won't do anything I don't let you."

Kelsey began untaping my thighs. Once the tape was removed, I instinctively separated them for a moment. My ankles were still taped but the little bit of freedom felt good. I looked at Kelsey inquisitively, wondering what she had in mind next. She merely smiled at me before pulling my pants down to my ankles. She looked down at my member and shook her head. I had sadly gone limp from being bound for so long.

She looked to the maid. "We need to do something about that. Will you help?"

The maid eagerly nodded. Kelsey smiled again.

With no hesitation Kelsey yanked the top of the maid's sundress down, revealing her perky tits and hard nipples. Kelsey started playing with Maria's boobs, but she was watching my member for it to stiffen. She didn't have a long wait, either.

She grinned and looked at the ice bucket. There was no ice in it, but that wasn't going to deter Kelsey. She grabbed it and headed for the door.

"Be right back," she told us. As she opened the door, she couldn't resist adding, "don't go anywhere."

To Be Continued
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Aw. I thought it was going to be husband and wife stripped and tied jp. Good story though.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Who says that isn't coming, [mention]JulieG[/mention] ? We're still very early in this story, believe it or not? Kelsey can still end up switching places with the maid.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

:D
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

By the way, I actually considered naming the maid Julie, but I wasn't sure how you would take that.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART THIRTEEN

Maria squirmed a bit, trying out her bonds. I knew she had no chance of slipping out. I had been tied up by Kelsey enough to know that when she wanted you to stay put, you were staying put.

Five minutes went by, and Kelsey returned with the ice bucket filled. It took Maria all of ten seconds to realize what Kelsey was up to and her eyes almost popped.

Kelsey lifted a cube from the bucket and went over to Maria, rubbing it on one nipple then licking the water. Maria moaned in pleasure. Kelsey did it to the other nipple and Maria moaned again. Kelsey sucked gently on the helpless maid's nips, driving her insane. She kissed her way up Maria's neck, stealing little glances over at me to see how turned on I was.

I don't mind admitting that I was plenty turned on. I desperately wanted out of my bonds just to take both of them.

Kelsey took Maria's gag off and started kissing her full on the mouth. The two played tonsil hockey as they kissed.

Kelsey suddenly stopped playing with Maria and turned her attention to me. She slammed me back on the bed and took my member into her mouth. I groaned as she sucked. Maria looked over, licking her lips. Kelsey popped off my member for a moment to say, "if you can get down, you can have a turn."

As Kelsey went back to sucking and licking, I could see Maria working her way off the bed and on to her knees. Kelsey backed up as Maria started servicing me. I could only lay there and groan. The whole thing seemed too fantastic.

To Be Continued
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Another fine update.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

As you can tell, things are beginning to heat up.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Can’t wait to see what happens next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic