Found By Housekeeping (FF/M) NEW PART ADDED 2/10

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Another great continuation. This is an amazing story. Keep up the great work
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Another great part! Looking forward to seeing where it goes next
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'd have kept the blindfold on. Such torture to know there's a naked woman in front of you (or at least think). But to be unable to see her.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Trickster wrote: 2 years ago Love this story with its escalation of "fun" by the maid.

I vote you keep this story going before starting a new one (but keep a list of your ideas for the next story so you don't forget them).

Great writing and bondage!
Keeping a list of ideas is an excellent suggestion. I can't tell ya the number of times an idea just popped in my head and I didn't. Most of those are gone. Somehow I missed parts 3 and 4.
Hogtied and loving it
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I'd have kept the blindfold on. Such torture to know there's a naked woman in front of you (or at least think). But to be unable to see her.
That's because you're evil. But I like that about you.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago
Trickster wrote: 2 years ago Love this story with its escalation of "fun" by the maid.

I vote you keep this story going before starting a new one (but keep a list of your ideas for the next story so you don't forget them).

Great writing and bondage!
Keeping a list of ideas is an excellent suggestion. I can't tell ya the number of times an idea just popped in my head and I didn't. Most of those are gone. Somehow I missed parts 3 and 4.
I actually have 3 more chapters of my second story, Kelsey's First Time, written and saved as drafts. I'm going to drop them every other day starting tomorrow. This will go every other day after today.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FIVE

There she was, standing in front of me, completely naked. She was a C cup, her breasts just the perfect size. She had no tattoos or piercings, just pure olive skin perfectly shaved. I sat in stunned silence. Was this a dream? Was I dead? I almost didn't know.

Unfortunately, my view did not last.

I found out why she had removed the sleep mask. She had found our grey electrician's tape and decided that would be a better blindfold. As she wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes, I tried struggling but it was useless. After wrapping my head five or six times, she ripped the tape and smoothed it down.

"Isn't that better?" she teased.

I could only growl under the gag. She laughed in response, a tinkling mocking laugh.

She grabbed me on both sides of my head and thrust it between her breasts then. She held me there and smacked me repeatedly with her tits.

"MMMMPH!" was the best I could do.

if I wasn't gagged, I knew I would kiss her stomach or try to lick her nipples. But the panel gag was strapped in and not coming out. After several humiliating slaps, she shoved me back onto the bed.

I lay there in disbelief. If someone had told me this had happened to them, I would have called them a liar. But it was happening to me.

My girlfriend had deliberately left me tied up in a hotel room to be found by housekeeping. And instead of there being legal trouble, not only had the maid not untied me, she was full on having fun with me. On the one hand, I felt embarrassed as hell. On the other hand, I was turned on. I started to feel guilty about being turned on. I felt like I was cheating on Kelsey. But she had left a note for the maid. I didn't know what that note said, either. Did she tell the maid to do all this?

As I lay there wondering about all of this, I suddenly found the maid's ass on my face. She sat down on me unexpectedly and stayed there. All I could do was grunt. Dissatisfied with this reaction, she started tickling my sides. I thrashed uncontrollably as she sat there, her fingers running all over my ribs. I could barely breathe by the time she stopped. She lifted her ass for a moment and brought it back down then started tickling again. Again and again, she would do this just stopping at the point I couldn't catch my breath anymore. I'm not sure long this went on for. It could have been a few minutes. It could have been a few hours.

Finally, she stopped, and I heard her get off the bed. I Heard her go into the bathroom and shut the door. I struggled to get into a sitting position and tried my bonds again. I had hoped that all that thrashing around would have loosened the tape and I'd be able to slip free. No such luck. I knew I wanted to get loose and turn the tables on her but I was too well stuck. I quietly cursed myself for allowing Kelsey to use duct tape on me and for the amount she had used.

The maid came back in and sat down behind me. She kissed me lightly on the back of the neck then took the panel gag off.

"Please," I said, "Kelsey will be back any time now."

The maid clamped her hand over my mouth.

'Then she can join in if she wants," she replied.

She pulled my head back against her and started kissing my neck.

To Be Continued
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Can’t wait to see what happens next
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]TiedAndTaped3D[/mention] I knew it would be better blindfolded. I love.having my prisomers.lie.flat.in there backs.whilst.I sway side.to.side.and beat their faces.with my boibs. I'm bigger than C cup.too!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

@JulieG, are we sure you're not the maid in this story?
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This just gets better and better!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago @JulieG, are we sure you're not the maid in this story?
I'm not olive skinned, I'm bigger than C and I'm 43
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago @JulieG, are we sure you're not the maid in this story?
Perhaps not, but I'm sure a number of people on this site would love to be left bound and gagged for you to find, myself included.

Great story too, maybe when the girlfriend returns, someone is getting tied up with our hero.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART SIX

If there's one thing that puts me into subspace, it's having my neck kissed when I'm tied up. I gave in with a soft moan as she planted her lips all over my neck. She must have noticed my lack of resistance because she just lay me back down on the bed.

For a time, nothing happened. Maybe she was just watching me as I lay there. Maybe she was trying to think of what to do next. With the tape over my eyes, I couldn't tell.

After a few minutes, I heard her rummaging through the bag again. I wondered what she was up to now. After a few moments I felt her lay down next to me. She kissed me on the neck again and I moaned.

"I think I found your sweet spot," she purred.

'You did," I quietly admitted.

"How do you feel?"

To tell the truth, I was sore and stiff from being restrained so long. I was thirsty as hell, too. And without knowing the contents of the note, I didn't want Kelsey walking back in with the maid lying next to me naked. But instead of admitting any of that, I just said, 'I'm okay."

She brushed my hair to the side. “Good boy,” she whispered before kissing me gently on the lips. Her cell phone rang then. She got off the bed and grabbed it then put her hand over my mouth as she answered.

“Hello?”

She listened for a second. “I’m still in the hotel visiting a friend,” she told whoever it was. I wasn’t sure if a bound and gagged guy counted as a friend but I went with it. “Now? Seriously? Fine. I’ll be right there.”

She hung up and sighed. “I have to run an errand for my mom,” she told me. “I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

I didn’t know what to say to that. Then again, she didn’t give me much of a chance to say anything. She quickly stuffed Kelsey’s still wet panties back in my mouth and added a scarf cleave gag. I then heard her get dressed and leave again.

To be continued
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Perhaps not, but I'm sure a number of people on this site would love to be left bound and gagged for you to find, myself included.

Great story too, maybe when the girlfriend returns, someone is getting tied up with our hero.
Let's just say we're a long way from the ending. So stay tuned!
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Great great story! Thank you so much for sharing, can't wait to read more!
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

I loved the story so far, really well done :) I'm eager to read more!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART SEVEN

I struggled into a sitting position to give some relief to my hands. I had no idea how long I had been bound for, but I knew it was for hours at the minimum. Now, of course, I was blindfolded. That and the gag were the only two things about my situation that had changed since Kelsey wrapped me up. I began to wonder where she was. Did she forget she had left me like this? It didn't seem likely.

I tied to at least work the cleave gag out, but it was tied too tight. I had long ago given up on getting my wrists free. i knew I wasn't getting loose until Kelsey came back. Unless, of course, the maid came back and decided to let me out. Would she come back? I doubted it.

Still...

Time passed slowly. I tried to relax. I was wishing there was at least a radio on, something to listen to besides the occasional person walking past the door. I occasionally thought of calling out when someone went past but I figured they wouldn't hear me. Besides, I didn't want the humiliation of anyone else finding me like this.

I wiggled into a comfortable position laying down and finally dozed off. There was nothing else to do but nap. I'm not sure how long I was out but I woke up when I heard the door open and softly close again. Whoever it was said nothing.

I lay there waiting anxiously, listening for a clue to who it was. They walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. When a hand squeezed my wrists to check my bindings, I figured it was Kelsey. I was wrong.

"Sorry I took so long getting back," the maid whispered in my ear. "I wanted to change out of my work clothes and into something more sexy. I'm in a tight little sundress. Do you want to see?"

I nodded.

"How does it feel to want?" She giggled.

To be continued...
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Glad everyone is getting a kick out of this. We're not even halfway there, so don't worry, there's plenty more to come. After all, Kelsey hasn't come back yet (as has been pointed out).
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Can’t wait to see what the maid has in store next
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART EIGHT

I groaned at her comment. She gave me a smack on the ass in return.

"Didn't like my little joke?" she teased.

I shook my head. She smacked my ass again. I grunted angrily which only made her laugh.

"Someone doesn't like being spanked," she laughed.

I truthfully didn't like being spanked. I couldn't say that with the stupid gag in my mouth though.

"MMMMPH! Mmmmph mmm mmm mmm!"

She laughed again. She was enjoying my predicament. I was enjoying it less so. I had been taped up for hours already and was sore and stiff. I tried motioning for her to take the gag off, but she ignored me.

She started kissing my neck again.

"Shh," she whispered. "Maria will take good care of you."

I tried relaxing again. It was as if she knew how to make me melt.

"Do you want out?" she cooed into my ear.

I nodded eagerly.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I don't think I can do that. I'm not the one who tied you up. Besides, if I untied you, you might try tying me up."

"Mmmph mmm mmm mmm mmph!"

"I'm sorry, I really can't understand a word you're saying," she giggled. "Enunciate."

I groaned again. She was having too much fun.

Just then, we heard someone at the door.

To Be Continued
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Hmm . does she do home.visits? I love.being spanked even when I'm not tied up.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Another fine update.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Hmm . does she do home.visits? I love.being spanked even when I'm not tied up.
She just might, Julie.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART NINE

I froze on the bed. I knew it was Kelsey's idea to leave me to be found by the maid, but I had no idea what would happen if she came in and found her still here, especially if she was dressed as sexily as she suggested. My concerns must not have been the same as the maid's, however, since she didn't move.

Moments that felt like months passed and the lock in the door clicked. The door swung open and I could hear footsteps entering the room. The door clicked shut and the footsteps stopped.

"Oh, hi," I heard Kelsey say in a not too surprised sounding voice.

"You must be Kelsey. I'm Maria. I got your note and have been keep your boyfriend here company while you were out."

"Fantastic. I felt a little guilty about leaving him like this but knowing there was someone with him makes me feel better."

She came over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hi, honey. Have you been a good boy?"

"Mmmmph."

"I hope he wasn't too much trouble," Kelsey asked.

"Not at all."

The two of them seemed to be talking like two old friends talking about their little kid.

"I see you gave him a blindfold and a fresh gag. I like it. What are you doing the rest of the afternoon?"

"Nothing special," the maid told her.

I couldn't believe the way they were talking. Especially with me still bound, gagged, and blindfolded.

"MMMMMPH!!!"I growled.

It wasn't much but I was hoping it would at least get their attention. Instead, all I got a was a "Shush, honey," from Kelsey.

"As I was saying," Kelsey went on, "if you're not busy, I have a really fun idea."

"Do tell."

I had no idea what they were up to now.

To Be Continued
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic