A Draconian Christmas, M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Draconian Christmas, M/F

Post by TickleTorture »

I really need to get back to my stories on here, my apologies. But I hope yous might enjoy this story for the holidays. Please, feel free to leave some comments, been doing some worldbuilding on my off time

Oh heads up, this world has some bdsm and some non-con bondage, in the adult section for a reason even if this story isnt exactly the most graphic

-

Everett was rather quiet, the twenty-one year old was back home in Dracon, had just graduated a semester early from the American college he had gone too. He instincts told him to apply for a visa, to stay in that country and start a career there, he would have much preferred it. Sadly however, he knew he had duties to his family and its name. That meant coming back and applying his skill as an engineer in his home country. His family was fairly wealthy; oh there were plenty of families much richer, but his family was well off.

Sitting at the table were his older brother, where Everett's hair was so a blonde so 'dirty' with brown streaks as to almost make him brunette, his older brother Johnathan had golden hair, cut short but stylishly. His father had light brown hair, still fit even at fifty. Also at the table was his mother, a decade younger almost than his father, her hair not platinum, but a very golden blonde like his older brother. Everett's younger sister was there as well, about to sit down, Susanna had dirty blonde hair that fell somewhere between his hair and his brother's. She also had greenish-blue eyes whereas Everett had crystal blue and his brother had vibrant green.

Meanwhile two slave girls, dressed not in lingerie but hardly more modest than that, brought the plates out for a Christmas breakfast. Shackled but making sure to serve their owners well. One was two years older than Everett, making her a year younger than John, Cherry was her name, certainly of indian descent. The other was mixed race and two years younger than Everett, her name was Cameron and was of mixed race. Both were gorgeous, their outfits showing off their beauty and their bodies well.

Lights decorated their large estate, not as dense as lights on houses in America, but due to the size of the estate there were certainly more. Even if it was summer in Dracon, another reason why he preferred the holiday season in the States. “Thank you Cameron.” He said as his juice was filled by her. His family wore fairly casual wear, he wore sweats while his brother wore a more upper class sleepwear. His sister was more casual than all of them, in just a bra and pajama shorts.

He realized why as soon as he saw her. “My word Susanna, I just got in last night and you had on a robe, what happened?” He asked her, as his sister's midsection was all red, with dark red stripe marks plainly visible, her thighs didn't look to much better.

Her face made her look like she had sipped vinegar instead of juice. “Well the couple who runs our punishment class at school felt that me and Emma where the two students who performed the least satisfactory in our lessons this semester. So the class final was for the other girls to show off their skills on us two, and our test was too take it all for an hour without fainting.” She took a bite of toast. “I hate that class.”

Her mother who wore her gown and robe put down her phone and juice to chuckle. “Oh hush my dear daughter. Punishment class is something we all had to go through. You have to learn to be a good mistress and wife of the estate.” She giggled. “Next semester show backbone when its the other girls' turn to be used for demonstration. The couple who run that class told me they choose you because you held back every time it wasn't you being used for demonstration.”

“Sorry that I don't want to send the flog or crop against my friends mother.” She after swallowing a piece of toast.

Her mother looked at her, both annoyed but smirking. “Thats half the point of the class Susanna. You need to get that through your head by graduation. If you're able to flog your best friend while still learning the proper technique you will have zero hesitation to make sure a slave is disciplined if necessary. And slaves that know that you will do so are so much better off. Right girls?”

“Yes Mistress.” Both Cherry and Cameron said quickly, their heads bowed as they stood back from the table near the wall, waiting to bring more food or drink to the family as they prepared for their Christmas day. Everett could see faint marks on their bellies and legs, though not near as obvious as the markings on his sister.

Everett looked over as his brother laughed. “I must say punishment class always did sound like fun. A shame I have a job working with father in the transportation committee, sounds like a wonderful job to have.” He said, grinning at his sister just to annoy her.

Susanna wanted to stand up and fight her brother, but quick motions like that still brought pain to her belly. “Bastard.” She muttered.

“Language.” Her father muttered as he enjoyed the music played on a speaker. “Besides Susanna its not all bad, while they choose you for showing mercy to your friends no instructor in punishment class puts so much time into seeing a girl punished that they don't find attractive. Take it as a compliment.”

“Or perhaps she's just that irritating.” Johnathan muttered.

Everett sighed as he looked at his lovely sister. “I'm sorry our brother is so irritating Susanna. Once you're feeling better I'll take you to the movies. I arranged for copies of that movie you wanted to see to be delivered to Mister Winston's theater.”

Susanna smiled at him. “Thank you E.” She said smiling. “America hasn't been letting their companies send us the new movies ever since that Academy was raided.”

“Not like they have any proof anyways.” Johnathan replied bluntly. “Regardless of what that one girl who got away says.”

Everett held his tongue. That stunt had made the past semester at his college almost unbearable. Before he had been the fun loving and kind kid from Dracon. Sure, Dracon was known for still having slavery, but Everett was different they said! He often talked about how he viewed slavery as a detriment to their country, and that he himself didn't want slaves, even if his family owned some. Then every girl and staff member at that academy went missing. Friends became awkward around him, then distant. A girl he was flirting with stated she wanted nothing to do with him, others called him a slaver and a danger. Professors hadn't seemed to have short changed his grade, but the friendly ones became quiet in conversations with him, others straight up cold. He was sure a blackmarket auction had done wonderful for his countrymen though.

His father nodded. “Yes, they don't.”

Everett sighed and looked at his sister again. “Well hopefully it all blows over soon diplomatically.” He said to her, until then just view me getting those copies as a Christmas present on top of what else I got you from America.” He said smiling.

His mother rolled her eyes. “Oh I am glad you are back from there Everett.” She said smiling. “I know you do not always see eye to eye with the rest of your family, but still better you here than with those arrogant and hypocritical buckaroos.”

He didn't sigh, but he wanted too. “Oh I don't know mother. Until that stunt that some ambitious slaver team pulled, I was getting along fine. No one chastised me for not spending my hard earned money at a pain brothel or slave market.” He said dryly.

His father barely suppressed a laugh. “Hard earned.” He muttered.

His mother looked at him for a moment before looking towards her husband. “Jay dear, how about we open some presents.” She said standing up as his father nodded. They were first out of the room, his father not far behind them. He and his sister lingered for just a moment.

“I have complained about this before to you and I will again in confidence.” She hissed into his ear.

“You know you have it.” He said to her.

She nodded. “And I thank you. But I say again it is unfair that you could come out and denounce slavery and simply just get a steep fine. Meanwhile if I said what you just said mother would chastise me to no end and give me twenty lashes from the crop or flog herself. And heaven forbid I come out against slavery! The home guard would move to have me enslaved the same day; and mother would approve of it with fervor and haste!”

He looked to her as they slowly walked. “Then never say it. Let me be the black sheep. I will have the money to pay fines. No amount of money would save you, and you know how pretty formerly free girls sell. So don't risk it.” He told her, his sister nodded. She was very beautiful, and she had had nightmares of being on an auction block.

He walked into the front hall of their large house. A tree was in a room filled with presents, he grimaced. Oh he enjoyed presents, but while in America he had attended a Church and had focused more on his spirituality. Oh, Draconian families all usually had a veneer of belief to them, mostly; but churches complaining about consumerism during the holiday in the western world would faint if they saw the season in Dracon. Not to mention the more detestable parts of their culture.

His mother stood inbetween the piles of presents and smiled at him. “Where is father?” He asked, noticing his absence.

“Getting your present.” His voice rang out. Everett turned, surprised at what he saw, but not shocked. His father lead a slave girl on a leash attached to a collar. Handing it off to his wife.

The girl seemed to be a few years younger than him, the poor teen was gorgeous, with a body that was fit and screamed athlete to him. She looked like a latina, with flawless brown skin and dark hair that was put into two braids that sat on her shoulders. Her face was sad, with a small ballgag keeping her silent. She walked in shackles as her arms were bound behind her. “Everett, you did so well in school, even graduating from a prestigious university a semester early! Well, we felt you should be given an award.”

“Thank you.” He muttered.

His sister was stunned as she watched but his older brother had a knowing grin. “Yes.” His mother replied. “This here is slave Selena. She was actually one of those girls taken in the Daphne Alba raid.” Everett didn't flinch. Of course his parents had bought him one of those poor American girls kidnapped from their own dorm rooms and shipped to Dracon as slaves. There was only a little over three-hundred of them, to buy one at auction must have been a thrill for his family. “As you can see Selena is beautiful, a latina like all those pretty girls we saw you pose with on social media.” He blushed slightly at this.

His brother laughed. “Oh lighten up Everett, its okay to have a type.”

“Indeed.” His mother said. “And since you seem so fond of American girls after all.” She paused as Everett looked the poor girl over. She looked both broken and sad, her first Christmas away from home and as a slave. Only very faint marks could be seen on her midriff. “Though to be fair her auction guide put her place of birth as Mexico.” She muttered. “She played soccer at Daphne Alba and has an exquisite body as you can see.”

“Yes.” He was forced to admit. “She does.” In a strapless red bra and thong there was no doubt about that. The white stockings only adding to it.

His father walked over, patting him on the back. “Listen, she was a very expensive piece of merchandise.” His father said. “So technically she is owned by the family, and the purchase is in my name.” He paused. “However, she is a virgin below the waist, and for that hole above it, well she was given training on how to be very good with it.” He said. “As long as you make sure to enjoy her, as well as make sure she has the reddest belly of any slave girl on the estate, me and my mother will know the purchase is getting its money's worth. She will be only for you. Thats the term of this gift for you. Do you understand son?”

Everett hated how Draconians, for all their sadism, made sure their education system raised their citizens to be intelligent and shrewed. “Yes father. I understand.”

“What a burden.” His brother said, walking around the poor latina, giving her shapely and athletic rear and stinging slap as he walked around her. The poor young lady yelped and gave a little jump. “Sensitive to pain slave? Oh poor poor Everett, such a burden.”

“I'm appreciative.” He said, pulling the slave girl into his lap as presents were opened. His hands feeling up her body. Her legs were strong and smooth, her belly fit but also with soft skin. Her breasts that of an athlete's firm and a bit petite, but not at all too small. After a few hours the presents were opened.

His brother opened up his last gift for Everett himself, handing it to him. “The finest catoninetails you'll fine in all of Dracon.” He said as Everett took it out of his hand. “Better than the gift I got for Susanna.” He said laughing.

Susanna wanted to spit at him. “Being a Slavegirl for Dummies. You're lucky father doesn't like us cursing in the house John.” She said at his with a firery voice.

Everett shook his head. “I get it.” He said, standing up and tugging on the poor girl's leash. “Come slave.” He said, as she obediently followed behind him as he led her up to his room. Their rooms were designed to limit sound from coming out of them. And he closed his door and took out her gag. “Your name is Selena slave?”

She poor teen nervously nodded her head. “Yes Master.” She said submissively.

He nodded. “I'm well aware of your story, I was studying abroad in America when you and your classmates were all kidnapped. I'm sorry. The truth is I'll probably be the best owner you could hope for in this country.” He said, and he was probably truthful. “Still you'll have duties here on the estate, you need to do them. I can not offer you any protection if you show an ounce of rebelliousness or even failure in your duties.”

The girl nodded, Everett had to admit she was beyond beautiful. “Yes Master. I understand.” She said quickly.

Everett nodded again. “Well slave. I want to get to know you, let you speak and have a real human conversation for the first time in a couple of months.” The girl for a moment almost seemed hopeful again. “However, you heard the terms of me being the one to own you. If I don't meet those terms you will undoubtedly be given to my brother, who views you slaves as only property and nothing more.” He held up the catoninetails, she trembled as she saw it. “The older members of my family want you to suffer more than the other slaves; and they want me to be the one to dish out the pain. Their way of making me a 'better' Draconian.”

Selena nervously nodded her head. “I understand Master.”

“You say that.” Everett replied to the poor senorita. “But you haven't felt this yet. The slave trainers and breakers use whips yes, but not this.” He paused. “And admittedly, as much as I hate to admit it, I like other Draconians were raised to enjoy sadism. So lets get you tied up to that pulley. This is not going to be a fun holiday for you, I'm going to torture you, and use you plenty. Still, unlike most other owners there will be a carrot after hours of the stick. I'll make sure you retain some of your humanity. Just hide that fact from the rest of my family, lest they make me whip it out of you.”

The girl nodded. Everett told to the truth, she screamed the next several hours as he made her entire body more red than brown. He hated to admit that he loved his gift, especially as he took her virginity in multiple ways, she was beyond fantastic. Still, as she laid sobbing on his bed, tied in an 'I' pattern, he made sure to ask questions about herself as he applied the healing lotions and oils. She was a soccer fan alright, and loved the beach, and all other sports as well. He smiled, he could easily take a slave to the beach, and no one would object if he kicked a soccer ball around on the beach with his own property. At least not if that property had plenty of whip and crop marks showing that he was a good and upstanding Draconian owner. Selena felt an ounce of hope for the first time since her enslavement. Only an ounce of course, her fate was still more awful than good, but an ounce.

"Admittedly a pretty good Christmas." He muttered to himself.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a fantastic Christmas gift!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic