Going for a Ride (M/M) *Updated Dec 11*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

Sorry for the delay in chapters. Life is hectic and I am impatient so some parts may be rushed.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Don't worry about it, this was a great chapter. I especially love the mounting frustration of our narrator. Hope you get some time for the next chapter soon!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Luke and Stu are definitely enjoying their subs! And as much as Levi is complaining, he's definitely enjoying it too... even if he's not getting release any time soon! Great update!

And I understand life getting hectic! There's absolutely no rush! We readers will be here whenever you're ready with the next chapter!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great follow up! I loved the gag and the description of the blow job was amazing. Keep up the great work!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely amazing story!
Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

Chapter 9

Stu quickly clamped his hand over my mouth as he tried to control my struggling.

I was sputtering and moaning into the sock and gigantic load of spunk that Stu had just shot into my mouth. I was slightly panicked as I was still blindfolded and did not expect to be gagged again right away, before I even had a chance to swallow Stu’s cum. “SHHHH Shhhh, breath levi breath” he said as his hand was still clamped over my mouth.

My mind was a myriad of emotions, I had just given my first ever blowjob and now had a cum covered sock stuck in my mouth, all I could taste was cum. Of course I was still far more horny than I had ever been in my entire life, it like gallons of blood were pouring to my groin but my dick could not get hard as I was still wearing Stu’s protective hockey cup inside his compression shorts.

Stu’s voice calmed me down a bit as I focussed on my breathing only to become more aware of the sweaty sock covered in Stu’s freshly ejected load. My tongue swam in the stuff as it completely overwhelmed my tastebuds.

I felt like Stu should be taking this stupid jock off my dick and giving me release and I moaned my frustrations with him. Still blindfolded he couldn’t see my distressed face but he surely heard the indignant moans.

“Easy boy easy, you will get your release soon enough okay” Stu said as I finally calmed down a bit. I heard the roll of duct tape being unwound and soon the sticky adhesive tape was being wrapped around my mouth and neck. Stu was again careful and mindful of my hair but he was very thorough in making sure that the sock was not coming out of my mouth. “But first I need to take a quick break and it looks like Luke needs a bit of an audience.”

I felt the leather blindfold being pulled off my head and there in front of my bound kneeling form was Luke, shirtless and holding his erect dick in his hand, wildly pumping it. My eyes were staring in shock at this teenaged hockey god masturbating directly in front of me.

“Oh my god Levi you look so hot like this you little bondage slave… Sorry but I cant help it, and you have to learn your place.” Luke said as he winked at me and stepped forwards, grabbing a handful of my hair and aiming his dick directly at my face.

Luke pulled my hair up and back, forcing me to look up towards his face and look him in the eyes. “oh god here it comes boy!” he said as he moaned and moaned while still pumping his dick. I could do nothing but wait for the impending shower of semen to hit my face when I saw his abs tightening and heard his moaning reaching an apex. Luke looked directly down at me as he shot load after load directly onto my face and then rubbed all around my face with his knob, spreading the copious amount of goo all around my gagged lips, cheeks and nostrils.

“Ahhhh that was amazing Levi! You’re such a good bondage boy. Next time I will make sure your not gagged and you have that tongue of yours sticking out for a treat!” I whimpered at his comment, still endlessly horny. I watched as he pulled his boxers back up covering his manhood. “Now lets get tied up some more.”

Luke quickly pushed me down onto my stomach and with a knee on my back unlocked my mitted hands from each other and the collar before bringing them together at the small of my back and securing them once again to the ropes encircling my crotch. Next I felt my bound feet being pulled up to my butt. Luke used rope to secure the ankle cuffs to my mitted wrists, this had the neat effect of holding me in a very tight hogtie that would pull on my crotch rope anytime I struggled or tried to relax my legs.

I looked up and watched as Stu was walking over to my hogtied form with another leather muzzle in his hands. I mppphed curiously wondering why they would need to muzzle me. I was already tightly gagged. As if knowing my thoughts Stu explained, “we need a few more anchor points on your head for what we have planned. I’m sure you will enjoy it.”

Stu put the muzzle on the floor before unlocking and unbuckling the padded leather collar around my neck. I felt the cool air hit the moist sweaty skin under where the collar had been removed, reminding me just how hot and horny I was. The padded leather muzzle was then applied to my face and the leather straps buckled tightly around my head, the collar around my neck.

My two friends had decided on another devious way to leave me tied. While Luke was hogtying me Stu was preparing Chris. He had been tied lying on his back with his hands up over his head, secured to the back of his collar but that was not the more interesting part. Chris’s ankles had been tied to his knees and a rope had been brought under each knee and pulled together behind his back, his knees held wide open exposing his speedo clad bulge lewdly. He had been positioned so that his head was at the foot of the couch and his crotch was facing the TV.

I marvelled at Chris’s exposed and tied up body. The rope harness the boys had tied around his chest and crotch enhanced Chris’s pecs and abs, The V of cord pulling tightly around his speedo clad bulge and tightly up his butt crack. The messy blonde hair and wide blue eyes made him look sexier than I had ever seen him.
“Alright Levi we wont blindfold you, we want to make sure you enjoy the view.” Stu laughed as they pulled my hogtied form straight towards Chris. They positioned me in between Chris’s legs and I mewed into my gag as they pulled me forwards, my face heading straight towards Chris’s lewdly exposed crotch. I scrunched my eyes shut as I felt my mouth and nose become engulfed by the tied boys bulge, his bare thighs on either side of my head. My teenaged captors then made sure I was adequately engulfed by Chris’s crotch before securing a rope from the top of the muzzle to the crotch harness tied around Chris. Another rope was strung from the front of my collar between Chris’s ass cheeks to a rope tied around his waist. This basically held my nose and mouth deeply in Chris’s crotch, my eyes only being able to see his speedo, some bare stomach and his thighs. This was not really the view I was hoping for.

Breathing became interesting as all I could smell was Chris’s teenaged ball sweat and fresh cum. Each breath I took was imbued with his sex filled scent. I moaned, tried to keep my breathing shallow relax, knowing I would be tied like this for quite some time. I could feel my dick trapped in the jock I was wearing trying to escape its prison. I desperately wanted to cum and humped the floor, but the athletic cup deprived me off the stimulation that was needed to cum.
Last edited by Noodles888 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Luke and Stu are wonderfully devious! Tying Levi to Chris' crotch is so fantastic! I certainly hope that Levi gets his release soon... well, maybe not too soon! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

wow! well worth the wait. I can't wait for more
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Noodles888[/mention] Well what do I say....WOW :lol: Awesome story, I just stumbled onto. I was so enthralled that I had to marathon read it.... So well written and alluring....

Levi is really getting a taste (quite literally) of a new world for him. Love the dynamics of the 2 masters with 2 subs.....this has endless possibilities :mrgreen:

Very much looking forward to any continuation of this story..... Any kind of ganging up on subs and with fellow team members is HOT!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

With my face secured directly to Chris’s bulging speedo our captors continued with their evil plans. All I could see was Chris’s speedo, but I could sense Stu beside me rising up and I jolted when that jerks fingers touched my bare souls.

Mphhhh Mphhhhh Mphhh!!!!!

I grunted into my gag, the sock releasing another wave of foot sweat and cum to assault my tastebuds. Wildly squirming from the tickle assault, I struggled as much as I could, which wasn’t a whole lot, my struggling caused some grunting from my fellow captive, and I felt something growing beneath my face.

Fuck! These bastards know exactly what they are doing. They are trying to make me struggle so I move and cause Chris’ dick to get hard right in my face! Mphhhhh! I cant stop struggling as I feel Chris’s member slowly inflating against my face and a set of fingers dancing across the soles of my feet. I struggle to breath and every time I fill my lungs, I’m sniffing Chris’s crotch.

“Oh my god this is soooo much fun” I hear Luke say.

“Yeah man its awesome now that we have two slaves to play with!” replied Stu

MPHHHH MPHHHH MPHHHH I can hear Chris’ moaning. Someone has sat down on Chris’ stomach, and I have to assume it is Luke. Suddenly Chris goes wild squealing behind his gag as he shudders and shakes, he is being tickled too! With Chris being tickled as well as me, we both our squirming against our bonds, but at least I begin to feel Chris’ boner receding.

Luke has moved his fingers from the soles of my feet down to my sides. And I go hysterical. MPHHH MPHHH MPHHHH…. I groan and squeal, wheezing as I suck in air through my nose straight from Chris’ crotch. Our captors don’t relent on their tickle assault and both me and Chris are helpless to stop it. The fingers dance from my sides to my neck and toes, back to my feet and thighs. Occasionally there is a cruel pinch from my captor to keep me on my toes.

I have no idea how long the torture has been going on now, but our captors decide to give us a breather while they chat.

“So what’s the plan for these two during the week? I mean I’m throwing Chris back into his chastity cage all week, he’s blown enough loads this weekend, but I say we extend Levi’s initiation a bit and leave his first release as our slave until next weekend!” Luke says.

“MPHHUUK UUUGHHHH NNHHHHOOO” I try to swear at them as I hear Luke speaking, only to have Stu interrupt me with another bout of tickling. “Hahahaha shut up Levi you have no say here” chimes in Stu. I suddenly resign myself to catching my breath. As I breath in and out through my nose I realize that Chris’s speedo is now damp with sweat and that both of us are completely covered in sweat. My nostrils flare widely as I struggle to pull in oxygen, all infused with the aroma of Chris’ musk, the scent drives me wild, and I start to become horny again. The bondage, sockgag, the scents and the humiliating way I am tied to Chris’s bulge all overwhelm me as I feel blood pouring straight to my dick. I involuntarily moaned “UNGHHHH” and began to grind my hips into the carpet forgetting for a moment that my captors were watching me. I was so damned horny.

“Hahahahaha look at the poor guy he’s humping the carpet!!! Awwww don’t stop Levi, you look so pitiful humping the carpet like that!!! But if you cum you are definitely getting punished with the paddle big time.” Stu says toying with me and making my cheeks burn a deep red.

“Stu your pet is soooo horny! We have to keep him locked up another week. think of how desperate he will be all week! He will do anything to get released next weekend.” Luke states

“Haha yeah, your right, that would be amazing… Sorry Levi were putting you back in the chastity cage. But you can still hump the floor for the time being, although I doubt your getting much pleasure wearing my hockey cup haha!”

MPHHHH!!!!!
I noticed that Luke had gotten off Chris’ chest and I could hear the fumble of a buckle as he undid Chris’ gag. “Not a word, all you are using that mouth for is licking my feet, you got it?” I was left alone for a few minutes, still humping the carpet, while Chris was licking Luke’s feet and sucking his toes. After about 30 seconds or so of the foot worship I could feel the member beneath my gagged face begin to stir. Chris was popping another boner, right in my face again! In my aroused state I begin to move my nose around Chris’s bulge, the straps holding my head in place preventing me from pleasuring him any other way.

Me and Chris must have looked like a pitiful pair. Me scantily clothed and hogtied tightly on the floor between my fellow captives lewdly spread legs, my muzzled face held tightly against Chris’ crotch, a tiny blue speedo covering his bulge and me trying to massage it with my face. I continuing to do as my master commanded and pitifully humped the floor as much as my restraints allowed.

I guess Chris must have liked sucking on toes because as he continued with his task, he began to thrust his hips into my face. His thrusting, and my subtle movements with my face got him hard as a rock and it wasn’t more than a few minutes before he began to wildly thrust, shake and moan into the toes still stuck in his mouth. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. Being tied to Chris’ crotch and having to smell and feel his boner and precum was driving me wild. His moans the thrusting and shacking all sending a huge amount of sexual energy to me. Of course, my dick was stuck inside of a protective cup held in place by a pair of compression shorts. My poor member barely had any space to grow and was currently bent and squished in its confines. I could not get enough stimulation to it to get off.

My fellow captive was much luckier he certainly could blow his load, his moaning reached an apex and he started to convulse as his dick shot a massive load. I could feel his speedo, already damp with sweat, become a gooey mess of cum as well. It covered my muzzle mouth and nose, my nostrils and all over my cheeks. Once again, my face was covered in cum and it overwhelmed my sense of smell

“Hahaha looks like Levi got another load on his face! Well, we better let these two cool off and besides I have to head upstairs.” Said Luke “Can you take care of Chris for me? I gotta get studying for a math test tomorrow. Can you give them a ride home?”

“Yeah man sure no problem I will get them both in their cages and I will give you the key to Chris’ cage tomorrow at school” Replied Stu

“Awesome sounds good bro!! I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” Said Luke as we heard him bound up the basement steps, heading to his room for the night.

“Alright boys I will leave you to alone for a little bit but you gotta promise to behave.” Said Stu as he laughed and headed to another room.

I had completely missed that Chris hadn’t been regagged and it startled me as I heard him speak. “hey bro?” I MPHHH’d in response. “Hey sorry for blowing my load in your face man, I couldn’t help it really. These fuckers really know how to get me going!” Mphhh, I tried to console my friend who did sound sorry, but with Stu and Luke gone and Chris beginning to cool down from his orgasm the mood suddenly changed in the room. Suddenly I felt VERY subconscious and aware of how humiliating of a situation I was in. I wanted out and I wanted out now! I began to thrash and struggle as much as my bonds would allow. I groaned into the sock held tightly in my mouth and pulled at the leather mitts tied to my feet, but to no avail. Really all I managed to do was get more of Chris’ cum on my face.

Panic began to set in. They had kidnapped me and tied me up, Stu made me give him a blowjob. What if they told everybody? They had taken pictures! I struggled and I struggled as much as I could, thinking the worst.

“Levi… Levi!” I could hear Chris talking “hey calm down man breathe, just breathe man its okay. I’ll get Stu over here to untie you just calm down, okay?” I couldn’t respond with words but I stopped struggling and tried to slow my breathing down.

“Stu… STU! get over here and untie Levi! He’s freaking out man untie him!!!” Chris yelled out to Stu.

“Oh shit! Hey, hey Levi I’m right here okay. I’ll get you untied from Chris just gimme a minute” I felt Stu fiddling with the rope running from a D ring on the top of the muzzle to the crotch rope surrounding Chris’s genitals. In a few moments the rope was untied and I could partially pull my face away from the cum drenched bulge in front of it. Next Stu worked on untying the rope from the front of my collar to the Chris’s waist rope at the small of his back. Finally I could get my face away Chris’s crotch and breathe fresh air again!

Stu pulled my hogtied form away from Chris and undid the lock holding my legs to my mitted hands, allowing me to stretch out again. He grabbed my head and looked me in the eyes. “Levi! Are you okay?”

I was fucking angry at him, but as soon as I saw his face and the amount of concern it showed, I knew he didn’t want to hurt me. He looked like he might cry. “Hey man I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you freak out okay.” Stu pulled me into his body, hugging me, before laying me in his lap looking up at him. He continued to speak slowly to me reassuring me we were still friends and that he loved me like a brother. Weirdly he didn’t ungag me or remove any of my restraints as I lay there listening to him. We sat like this for a few minutes until Chris interrupted our little moment with a “ugghhhh get a room you two and untie me!”

“Alright hold your horses, I’ll be right back” Stu said before he laid me on the floor and left the room. A few seconds later he came back with a devilish smile on his face and two chastity cages in his hands.

A few minutes later and me and Chris were both fitted with our chastity cages. Chris was completely untied and given his clothes back, while I was uncuffed but was still wearing my leather muzzle. “I don’t want you bitching about the chastity cage while I drive you home Levi, so the muzzle stays on, I will give you the key when I drop you off.” I didn’t know but Stu had collected my clothes from the bathroom before we left his house so at least I was allowed to get into my own clothes before he dropped me off.

Ten minutes later we were in front of my house, it was dark so it wasn’t to bad but Stu told me to get out and then handed me the key to the muzzle and drove off. I spent a few minutes fumbling with the tiny padlocks on the muzzle before finally getting the buckles lose and prying the leather contraption from my face. I spat out the cum and sweat drenched sock that had been in my mouth so long, Stu’s sock, I stared at it in my hand for a moment and sighed, putting it in my pocket. I was definitely going to keep this sock. I sighed again and headed inside to my bedroom. This was going to be a very long week of highschool.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's going to be a long week for sure for poor Levi! And of course, it will no doubt be a long weekend involving Luke's and Stu's devious edging! Can't wait!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation! Can't wait what Levi and Chris face next? I have ideas here but I have to wait and see :lol: :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic