Tied in the Shed (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied in the Shed (M/M)

Post by amcp »

TIED IN THE SHED (M/M)

Some sexual content (+18)

It was the summer following his first year in university, and 19 year old Alexander was back at home.
Although he missed his friends on campus, he was glad to be back with his family. They had a house with a bean-shaped swimming pool, which he used to exercise every day.

Alexander was a decorated swimmer throughout high school, and although he did not join his university varsity team, he still swam occasionally. But swimming on campus was nothing like swimming at home, by himself, in their beautiful backyard.

Although Alexander was not self-conscious about his body at all, he still enjoyed the added privacy. Most of all, he was looking forward to spending time with his old friend and swim team companion, Constantine.

Alexander and Constantine swam together for almost a decade. They were the same age, but Alexander was five months older, so he has always been taller. However, Constantine eventually caught up, and now he stood at a respectable five foot ten, 160 pounds, with beautifully rounded shoulders and biceps. Being of Romanian descent, he had fair skin that contrasted with his dark brown eyes and black hair, which was generally cut very short. In comparison, Alexander was five foot seven, 140 pounds, a little slimmer but densely muscular. His skin was a little darker, with hazel brown eyes and wavy black hair which now reached past his ears.

The boys used to swim together in Alexander’s backyard pool all through their adolescence. As he grew older, Alexander began identifying as queer. While Constantine claimed to be straight, Alexander always respected his boundaries and never did anything to abuse his friend’s trust. Even as the boys stripped down to their wet speedos, Alexander never did anything more than a friendly hug or the occasional friendly butt-grab (and frankly, those are bound to happen in the locker room regardless of your sexual orientation).

As the weather grew hotter, Alexander was looking forward to having his old friend join him for a refreshing swim. He was also looking for someone to explore a growing need…

——

It was the first week of July, several days after Constantine’s birthday, and temperatures were soaring. Alexander texted his friend: “Yo, parents are out. Wanna come over for a swim?” Within minutes, he got an affirmative response.
When Constantine showed up, Alexander was already stripped to his tight, light blue speedo and flip flops. He wore no other articles of clothing. His arms and legs were shaved smooth - common practice for swimmers like him.
“Ey, how’s it going!” Alexander greeted his friend. Constantine was wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt that showed off his well-developed shoulders, peach-coloured Bermuda shorts and a pair of loafers with no socks. His slim, but muscular legs always appeared to be shaved smooth.

“Nice speedo,” Constantine said with a wink, teasing his friend. Alexander felt a certain swelling in his nether region - Constantine knew that Alexander had a thing for him, and while he never openly reciprocated these feelings, he still enjoyed acting flirtatious “as a joke”. But how much of it was done jokingly? Was there ever a hint of earnestness in his teasing?

“Thanks, it’s the new PowerFlex Eco Brief”, he responded coolly, trying to act oblivious to the growing bulge. “How have you been, man? Come on in! Would you like something to drink?” Adding playfully, “now that you’re old enough for a big-boy drink?”

Alexander split a cider between him and his friend, and they took a few moments to catch up.

“Wanna hit the pool?” he asked his friend.
Constantine smiled. “Of course! Give me a minute to change.”

Constantine excused himself in the bathroom. Tempted as he was, Alexander gave his friend the privacy he deserved. Within two minutes, Constantine came out wearing a yellow speedo brief. It showed off a pair of perfectly smooth, muscular, yet somewhat pale inner thighs, and his well-rounded buttocks looked especially perky while confined within the tight fabric. Now that he was shirtless, his shoulders and chest looked particularly impressive, and their hairlessness only helped accentuate his fitness level. Not that Alexander was a couch potato by any means. He had a well-defined six pack that made boys jealous and girls check him out at the starting blocks. Needless to say, many of those girls would end up rather disappointed, even after Alexander assured them he made an excellent shopping partner...

“Alex dude, I know you can’t stop eye-fucking me, but I came here for the exercise,” he said matter-of-factly. Alexander scoffed, ignoring the full-mast that was now his speedo.
“You know you like it,” he teased back as he offered Constantine a pair of swim goggles. Constantine took the goggles, Alexander grabbed another pair as well as a blue latex swim cap for himself. His hair was long enough that it needed that kind of protection, and besides, he enjoyed the feeling of being capped, goggled and wearing a tight speedo.
Constantine smiled. Even though he was straight, and constantly looking for the girl of his dreams, he had to admit, his friend looked good. Not as good as him, though. But pretty close...

The boys raced each other back and forth, alternating between styles, for about half an hour before they started feeling short-winded. Alexander was glad that his erection finally relaxed somewhat, it was getting a little painful within the confines of his tight speedo. Constantine was hunky enough when fully clothed; having him demonstrate his athleticism in that bright red speedo was almost too much.

They finally stopped to catch their breath. Alexander looked over at his friend, his mouth wide open. “Ready for a break?”
“Yeah,” Constantine said between breaks. The boys lifted themselves out of the pool and sat on the deck. They removed their goggles, but Alexander kept his swim cap on. He liked how the tight, shiny material hugged his head.

“You know, in some countries, swimmers are trained by being made to swim while tied up,” Alexander said quietly. “They tie their hands and feet together, make them swim like we just did. Imagine how tiring that is.”
Constantine nodded. “Yeah, I know. Maybe I should tie you up for bringing that up?”
Once again, Alexander felt his nether regions growing. “Maybe you should, Connie!” Constantine was not too fond of his name being bastardized as such. He looked at his friend. “You really are a brat, you know that, right?”
“What are you gonna do about it?” smiled Alexander.

Constantine pointed to the right end of the backyard; there was a small shed. “This is new. What’s in there?”
“There? nothing, really. Why?”
Now Constantine smiled. “Get up, we’re going in there.”
“Why?!” asked Alexander.
Constantine grabbed him with a surprising amount of force, pinning him down. “I’m going to tie you up, boy. And you’re going to enjoy it."
While he didn’t expect things to go down like this, Alexander was quite content with how they were turning out. He was dreaming about having his swim partner dominate him, either in a wrestling match or bondage, and now it was finally happening! While he was a little worried about Constantine having his way with him, Alexander ultimately trusted his old swim partner. He did not need to be told again.

Just as Alexander said, the wooden shed was completely empty. There was a column in the middle, supporting the structure, which Constantine decided to use for his purposes. He looked around and sheepishly asked Alexander: “Where do you have stuff I can use…”
“For what? To tie me up?”
Constantine smiled more sheepishly. “Yes”.
“Go to my basement, there is a bunch of rope and tape in the workroom. You might find some other stuff you can use.” Alexander was sounding shaky.
Constantine looked at him with more seriousness. “Are you sure you want to do this?”
Alexander smiled: “Uh, yeah? I want this more than anything.”
Constantine smiled back. “Alright. Then stay right here, I’ll be right back. Don’t you dare move.”
Needless to say, Alexander did exactly as instructed.

TBC
Last edited by amcp 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing how this continues.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That’s a great start! Can’t wait to see where you take this story. It’s a really good concept as well so there all sorts of things you can do.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Thank you, xtc and Bradstick. Glad you like my story so far. I actually wrote it a long time ago - sometime back in 2011, when I was around the same as the protagonists - but it got lost when the original website went down. I've since revived it, with lots of editing, and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Good to know this little adventure hasn't lost its charm. :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]amcp[/mention] Awesome start! Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Just out of curiosity, what was your username on the old forum?

As a sidenote, since both of them are over 18, the story should be gender-tagged (M/M).

M is for adults
m is for minors ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Hi bondagefreak, thank you for your encouragement and suggestion. I just made the fix, since both characters are adults (albeit young and silly).
My username on the old forum was Canuck33.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Alexander waited in the shed for at least ten minutes. He wondered what was taking his friend so long. Did his parents show up early? He hoped not! Maybe his older brother showed up for a surprise visit, saw Constantine carrying a variety of restraints, and decided to bind the speedo-clad boy captive? The thought of Constantine all tied up caused Alexander to grow horny with excitement.

Eventually, Constantine returned with several colourful lengths of hemp rope, a shiny silver roll of duct tape, shoelaces, and some laundry clips. He was also wearing a pair of black leather gloves - the type a kidnapper might wear. Alexander gulped.
“Sorry about the delay, bro. I had to take a leak. Besides, your basement is kinda huge.”
Alexander nodded. His entire house was kinda huge. Even though his friend had multiple opportunities to discover it, he never grew tired of saying it. Having grown up in a townhouse, Constantine was accustomed to having everything available within an arm’s reach, sometimes literally.
“Well, I’m glad you found your way around it. Looks like you didn’t skimp!”
Constantine smiled proudly. He wasn’t going to easy on his friend! “Stand against the beam, arms stretched out.”

His voice was lower and more commanding than usual, but not unkind. Alexander felt himself aroused by Constantine’s suddenly dominating presence. He looked so hot in his red speedo and those leather gloves. Alexander did exactly as instructed, stretching his arms out as his friend began to wrap duct tape around his shins so they stuck together.
“First of all, I gotta make sure you can’t run away,” Constantine said with a wink. Alexander felt jolts of electricity as his friend’s hands brushed his smooth skin.
Once Constantine was satisfied with the amount of tape applied to Alexander’s lower body, he pulled out the longest rope and said: “Now, I’m going to tie you up in a rope harness. Stay completely still and don’t try to resist, or else you will be punished.”

Alexander felt his already-tight speedo pressing his erect penis. As much as he wanted to touch it - rub it, yank it, squeeze it - he controlled his hormonal urges and allowed his friend to loop rope around his nearly-naked body. He created a line of rope right below his nipples, pulling it over his shoulders and around his armpits, creating a star pattern around his solar plexus. It felt snug, but not uncomfortably so.
“This is called a star harness, and you can probably see why,” said Constantine with an expert-like demeanour.
“You really know your ties, this is pretty good!” Alexander was legitimately impressed and aroused.
“Best thing I ever learned at Boys’ Scouts!” Constantine responded. He told Alexander to hold his arms together behind the small of his back, and tied the rope around his wrists so he wouldn’t be able to move his hands. As an intensification, he used a shoestring to tie his thumbs together.

“Ow!” Said Alexander. “It’s a little tight.”
Without saying anything, Constantine pulled on the ropes to allow more “give” in the affected areas, but did not untie him. Alexander asked to be tied up - now his horny friend will have to deal with the consequences!
He used another length of rope to attach Alexander’s harnessed body to the pole.
A third length of rope was looped to his star harness and tied up against his waist. Both ends of the rope were pulled over top of his groin, between his legs, pressing the speedo into his butt crack. Constantine created an effective crotch rope.

“There, it’s like a work of art!” He said proudly as he inspected his own work. Frankly, Alexander was bound pretty effectively. The three ropes were interconnected in a way that Alexander would have a difficult time freeing himself without destroying the beam. The crotch rope did a superb job showing off his friend’s erect bulge and buttocks in his speedo. It was moments like this made the boy question his own sexuality. Alexander looked so fantastic tied up like that, and he was enjoying himself even more than the captor!

“Mmm…that hurts…” moaned the captive.
“You mean, down there?” Constantine glanced downwards. “But if your body is any indication, I would say you’re enjoying yourself. A lot.”
Alexander groaned again. “It’s…so tight…”
Constantine laughed mischievously. “You like it tight, don’t pretend you don’t. But anyways, if you’re going to keep complaining about your comfort, I’m going to have to do something. Constantine grabbed the tape.

“Wha…oh no, no!” Alexander protested. "I never said anything about being gagged!”
Constantine laughed again. “You didn’t, but it just comes with the territory. Haven’t you ever heard of the phrase “bound and gagged? Now let’s get you taped up.”
Alexander continued to protest weakly, knowing he already lost the battle. In reality, he was very excited about being tape-gagged - that was the problem. As his friend pointed out, his penis was already painfully hard within the confines of his tight speedo and crotch rope, and he figured any additional stimuli might result in a very embarrassing accident.

Being a gay adolescent in a varsity swim team, having worn speedos in public while surrounded by similarly-clad boys in public, Alexander considered himself as having very good “control” down there. However, being tied up by one of those boys, who now transformed from a somewhat awkward teen into a perfectly-muscled frat boy adonis, and having him standing inches away from his throbbing manhood, Alexander did not feel so controlled anymore…

“Open up!” Constantine shoved one of Alexander’s rolled-up socks into his mouth. Luckily, the sock was clean, but it still filled his mouth. He then wrapped duct tape around his friend’s mouth, wrapping it all the way around his capped head three times.
“Good thing you’re wearing a swim cap to protect your hair,” Constantine said, smiling. There was a really nice contrast between the bright blue cap and shiny silver tape. But he felt like something was missing.

“We’re almost done, Alex, I just need to do one thing. Mmm…I know!” He wrapped a small piece of tape over his friend’s eyes, blindfolding him. He also lowered the swim cap to make sure he could not see anything, pressing his hands against his head, which was now completely covered in the cap and tape except the nose.
“Mmm-mmm!” Alexander moaned helplessly. He was now shaking, scared about his new predicament, but clearly still very aroused.
“Hmm, it’s getting hot in this shed, I’m gonna go of a swim,” Constantine said mockingly, “meanwhile you can try to escape. I doubt you’d get far, though.” And on that note, Alexander heard the door open and close. He was gone!

As he heard splashes, Alexander began to contemplate the situation he’s gotten himself into. Here he was, in his parents’ newly-build shed, tied up like a kidnap victim while his buddy was enjoying himself in the cool water. Luckily, Constantine left the window open so it hasn’t gotten uncomfortably hot yet but regardless, he was in a very precarious situation. What if somebody else was going to show up, open the door and find him all tied up, gagged and blindfolded, with his raging cock nearly bursting out of his speedo? Wouldn’t that be humiliating! And why was Constantine having fun swimming, while he was struggling to untie himself from this clearly inescapable trap? What made him agree to such an arrangement?

After several minutes, the splashes stopped. Alexander started to think his friend might have left. “Mmmmphh!” He moaned loudly into the tight gag, begging for help, as his body twisted back and forth. The ropes around his crotch dug deeper into his butt crack and perineum, intensifying his sexual humiliation. His speedo felt super tight, almost orgasmic as his penis remained steel-hard, twitching.

Fifteen minutes later, which to him felt like much longer, Alexander heard the door open. There were no voices. He froze.
‘Shit,’ he thought, assuming it was one of his parents. His heart sank. 'Aww damn it, I’ll never hear the end of it!’

TBC
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I really enjoyed these two chapters. These two guys are certainly having quite a bit of fun. Looking forward to more, and hopefully things turn out well for Alex!
My M/M Stories Here
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this so far. And now I suddenly wish I was tied up in a shed in little more than a Speedo. Coincidence? I think not! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great story, can't wait to read more. Good job.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is an outstanding story with two likable and believable protagonists. One of the tricky bits in this sort of writing is describing the actual roping, especially if it's something a bit intricate. You nailed it, painting a picture of Alexander's situation quite well.

You have a couple great characters here who you've left in a potentially tight spot. I'm looking forward to any more you wish to share.

Thanks for posting!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this! And the cliffhanger makes me look forward to the next parts
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Interesting story so far. I'm curious on how it's going to continue.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Hi everyone, thanks for all the love! Sorry about the delay, here is the final part of my story:

“Hey dude, it’s only me. You can breathe again.”
Alexander felt himself sighing in relief. Never has he been so happy to hear his friend’s voice. He felt Constantine’s hands grabbing his head. “Mmmmmmmpppp!”
“Relax, I’m just going to take this off,” he said quietly. Alexander felt the tape being peeled off his eyes. He was so glad to be able to see again! Constantine stood there, still clad in his red speedo, slowly removing the rest of the tape from his face.

Once the tape gag was completely peeled off, Alexander was instructed to spit the sock out of his mouth.
His jaw felt a little tense and dry, but overall, he was fine.
“Thank you, Connie,” he said breathlessly. Constantine smiled.
“You didn’t think I wasn’t gonna take good care of you, right? Speaking of which, I brought you something,” he opened a bottle of Blue Cherry Gatorade. “Drink.”

Constantine had his friend tilt his head slightly backwards as he carefully slowly Gatorade in his mouth. He welcomed the cold, sweet liquid, realizing how thirsty he was.
“You want a bit more?” Asked Constantine. Alexander nodded and tilted his head back some more, allowing his friend to hydrate him.
Once he felt he had enough, Constantine closed the bottle, checked all the ropes to make sure they were still tight. The shoestring around his thumbs really kept Alexander from escaping. It was a trick he learned later in life - one that served his bondage skills very well!

“You haven’t gotten very far,” he said teasingly. Alexander laughed.
“Nah, you got me tied up pretty tight,” he responded. “It’s surprising - I thought it was going to be a lot less comfortable!”
Constantine smiled; “oh, I always make sure my friend is comfortable.”
Alexander laughed again. “Dude, you got me so horny back here…”
“I know, that’s the point,” Constantine smiled again. Alexander looked both excited and confused.
“I thought you weren’t into me…like that?”
Constantine looked up, pretending to think. “I still consider myself straight, but I figured - I always wanted to tying somebody up, and chicks are generally less than willing to let me tie them up on the first date.”
Alexander chuckled. “Whereas your gay friend straight out asks for it.”
“Exactly.”
Alexander felt stunned. At this point, he wanted to kiss his friend, but he was too afraid to ruin whatever chemistry they had going on. Clearly, Constantine was in control of the situation - and being a natural submissive, Alexander was perfectly fine with that. But now he felt excited, uncertain, even afraid - was he falling for him? Constantine smiled again. 'Uh, why do you have to be so cute?’

“I think it’s time for round two, what do you think?”
Alexander looked at his friend, and nodded. “You mean, you’re going to gag and blindfold me again?”
“Yup. And something else. And you don’t get to have a say in the matter.”
Suddenly, Alexander felt his half-hard cock twitch again as it stretched back to its previous length. He loved it when his friend acted all dominant!
Alexander feigned a look of terror as his friend shoved the wet sock back in his wide-open mouth, and wrapped fresh rounds of tape around his mouth. Another round of tape was wrapped around his eyes once again.

Once he made sure the captive boy couldn’t see anything, Constantine grabbed two instruments of torture - a pair of wooden laundry clips - and in one swift motion, clipped both of Alexander’s nipples!
Alexander let out a huge scream into his tight gag. His nipples perked up, red and swollen, while his horny penis was literally pulsating within the confines of his tight speedo. ‘Fuck!’ He said to himself as he barely kept himself from ejaculating. He tried to ignore his friend’s taunting, sexy laugh, but it was getting more and more difficult, especially as Constantine put his hands on his nearly-naked body.

“Mmmmpp!”
Constantine laughed again. “My goodness, you’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? Bet you wanted me to tie you up for ages!”
Alexander responded with a slight moaning nose. Constantine mm-hmmed approvingly. He gently grabbed his friend’s crotch, tightly wrapped and nearly bursting in the sleek briefs, and squeezed.

“Promise not to tell anybody what’s about to happen?” He asked.
“Mhmm!” Alexander nodded.

“Alright, well, I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to kiss another guy, so…” with his hand still firmly gripping Alexander’s crotch, Constantine leaned over and kissed his friend’s gagged lips. The kiss was firm, dominant, yet surprisingly tender, with hints of romance that were completely overpowered by a sense of sexual ownership. The kind of kiss that girls often shied away from, but his friend craved in secret.

In a matter of seconds, Alexander’s crotch filled up with sticky, creamy liquid. Constantine continued to squeezed his shaft through the speedo, literally squeezing the cum out of him. Alexander was squirming, heaving and moaning uncontrollably as his friend forced a rather explosive orgasm while he couldn’t do anything to resist - which was exactly what he wanted.

He seemed to orgasm for nearly a full minute, but once he finished - Constantine took a look at his work, genuinely pleased with himself, and now oddly horny, as well.
“Was that as fun for you as it was for me?” He asked, grinning.
It was a rhetorical question. It seemed that Alexander just found a new bondage partner.

THE END
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending and a short, but sweet, tale! I do hope this isn't the last we see of these two, though! They are just too adorable!
My M/M Stories Here
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago A great ending and a short, but sweet, tale! I do hope this isn't the last we see of these two, though! They are just too adorable!
Same here, I hope this isn’t “THE END”! This was sweet and very by hot at the same time.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Thank you Canuck100 and gag1195! It's the end of this particular tale, but I'm definitely considering writing another story with these two characters, once I have the time. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic